Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

1st Century CE).*Sage. During the *Jewish War, Johanan ben Zakkai, the leading authority of his day, managed to leave the besieged city of *Jerusalem to join the existing *academy in *Jabneh. johanan’s own ordinances were issued ‘in remembrance of the Temple’ and he is remembered as the first sage to engage in *kabbalah (Jewish mysticism).The leader of the group during 66-70 was Yohanan ben Zakkai. the Sepharviam ,Children of True YIsrael, there is a GIGANTIC COVER-UP going on in the world of religion. It is a DECEPTION of such vast proportions that it affects every moment of your life. It affects your income, your health, your family, your residence, your faith, your business, your welfare and even your sex life. Ultimately, it affects your immortal soul, which, at this moment in time, is in serious jeopardy. This cover-up has confounded the wisdom and judgment of millions of otherwise good people.It is also true that nowhere in Scripture are the Israelites ever called “Jews.” There is absolutely no such statement in either Testament, that says,“Jacob is a Jew” or “Israel is a Jew,” or even “Judah is a Jew.” In fact, we have several COUNTEREXAMPLES, which prove the opposite to be true! II Kings 16:6 refers to the House of Judah as “Jews,” but it refers to the House of Israel as “Israel.” Now, if the Jews are Israel, as we are constantly told, why does this passage contradict them? The fact is that the word ‘Jew’ is a modern invention that simply does not mean either ‘Judah’ or Israel’ or “Abraham.’ All of these claims are deceptions invented by the rabbis for the express purpose of deceiving the world on the new world order! which came after the fall of the true Hebrews genealogy of the Jewish people through the Bible and through history, that the Jewish people are neither Shemites, Hebrews, Yisraelites or Judahites. All of these claims are simply false. These false claims are, when added together, THE GREAT IMPERSONATION of Yisrael by a completely different people altogether, a people, who are actually Yisrael's WORST ENEMIES, but who have devised a brilliant strategy of staging a coup over their enemies and then proceeding to assume their identity.thats what 7 devil is doing to this page, trying to change our heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

"Rabban Yochanan ben (son of) Zakkai received [the transmission] from Hillel and Shammai. He used to say: If you have studied much Torah do not take credit for yourself because for this were you created."to steal YISRAELS HERITAGE! they been know this!we just now waking up to this!Rabban Yochanan ben Zakkai lived during the 1st to 2nd Centuries C.E. He was the leader of the Jewish people at the time of the destruction of the Second Temple at the hands of the Romans, in approximately the year 70.(The title he bore -- "Rabban" (lit., "our rabbi") as opposed to "Rabbi" -- was reserved for the Nasi -- the head of the Sanhedrin (high court) and religious leader of Israel.) As an aside, the position of Nasi was usually held by the descendants of Hillel. During the time of the Roman conquest, however, Rabban Gamliel, Hillel's great-grandson, assumed a low profile, and the leadership fell into Rabban Yochanan's hands. After the destruction of the Temple and of Jerusalem, R. Yochanan established a great Torah academy in the city of Yavneh. JOHANAN BEN ZAKKAI,TRUE hebrews was chased into africa ok these jews JOHANAN BEN ZAKKAI was a SEPHARVAIM jew that peoples lived in our land so long they thought they was they hebrews ok them jews had been living in our land since 721BC ok by time JOHANAN BEN ZAKKAI was born the jews would have been in our land 800 years, thats a LONG time, ok the real hebrews would have been gone Im talking about the return the 1% that went to babylon in captivity, they was obedient to CREATOR word an trusted to be brung back home!! an they was , an they acted up an made Greeks come the Archimedes to first
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Check it out more racism

&fe ature=player_detailpage
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

So you DON'T know!!!!!!!!!! You couldn't answer my question about 17th cebtury AD
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

So you DON'T know who those people hitler was talking about!!!!!!!!!!

Opening your filthy mouth to call them serphavaim jews!!!!!!!!!! You are MAD!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know history of 17th century AD till hitler time!!!!!!!!!!

Go and sit down!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Look at the shape of their skulls and tell me if they don't look like the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs!!!!!!!!!! These are highly evolved angels!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Your too quick to talk!!!!!! Talk is cheap

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

ok check this! the Hebrews went into Egypt that's for sure!ok check out this verse!2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. ok they all, in africa there isnt a record no where of us returning back to Jerusalem an becoming unafraid the chaldeans an scythians, that would have "CHANGED WORLD HISTORY AROUND" we would have been doing what CREATOR wanted, an then we wouldnt have seen peoples pulled from africa for slavery! but we ran into africa an we told not to go into Egypt"Jeremiah 42:19;The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.You see the Hebrews went into africa by way of Egypt, ok Moses told us our whole laws was based on the curses this we knew what would happen if we disobeyed we just tried to RUN thinking it wouldnt come to pass! ok Deuteronomy 28:25;The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.ok check this,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? homeboy ITS REAL,ok we go into africa from eygpt,ok we the only peoples ON FACE OF EARTH TO GET PULLED FROM THE SAME LAND MASS THE HEBREWS RAN INTO with promise of world wide slavery,AN IF YOU BELIEVE IN CREATOR THEN YOU SHOULD KNEW it was gone happen! we be them peoples an we suffered ALL the curse! ok you see? Hebrews go into africa, which is ONE BIG LAND MASS, by way of east africa! an we was SNATCHED FROM WEST AFRICA an other parts,we thought we was way from trouble we thought was safe rhey snatched us by the MILLIONS, you see? ok our whole life has been those curse! our heritage taken! all jews come from 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof, jews never went into africa an was ship to all points an made to lose heritage! when? not on this Planet , no curses no hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

anybody say Hebrews wasn't fully from Africa, an wasn't taken on slave ships an did every curse, is in an OCCULT, we all 100% from the trans-a-slave trade, the Occults believe our peoples isn't 100% from the Hebrew slaves that build this land!that was captured on the west coast an central Africa as well as north an south Africa! all Yisrael was last seen running into Africa, with Jeremiah after them,The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! with the Prophet Jeremiah after them, saying come back, no we wanted the original form of Christianity on us Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, which is the head of all Christianity, all form of Christianity broke away from the Catholic Church ,,all christian church gets its start! from the Catholic Church then it went back to sun -son worship! the queen of heaven is Christianity, in its roots
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

ask THE RACISTS TO DENOUNCE AND THEY WILL DEFLECT THIS

&fe ature=player_detailpage

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you lame ass rat trying to gather support, apologize to john, undermine him hahahah befriend him you got Phaded John an whom else scared to tell yo weak ass jews aint hebrewsw! trick you on yo knees begging for some support for your lies hahahah lol I RAISE MY FIST at yo weak ass ole satan you!trick your trying to distort Page, you knows most Hebrews JUST DONT KNOW, because if they did they would tell yo weak ass to get LOST!!! anybody can ask me anything bout this Hebrewness an I got them, you cant confuse me, like you do them, you got them THINKING JEWS ARE HEBREWS hahahahah lol an how i knows they think that because they wont say shit to yo weak ass with thaT LIE, YOU GOT THEM HOOD WINKED, NOT ME, THATS WHY I STAY AT YO ASS , SO OTHER ROLL UP AN SEE, WILL KNOW YOUR NOT A HEBREW, AN YOU PUSH JEWISH SHIT ON US
I know you had to have had one too many of your favorite beverages...to actually aline ME WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE "CREATOR"...RIGHT??? ???????

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johns sorry I meant my posts on this page not previous page!
My POSITIONS ARE CONTRARY TO ANY INDOCTRINATED RELIGIONS!!!

THAT'S IS OR SHOULD'VE BEEN QUITE CLEAR TO YOU BY NOW???
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F9BLMYWMPxEXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Racist Afronazi rubbish!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
"mitochondrial DNA in primates is exclusively maternally transmitted"
Your not intelligent enough to understand what this truly means!
Neanderthals are NOT primates but humans who put flowers on the graves of their dead.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go denying the word of God. We fit everything that was mentioned to a T. You gentiles don't fit any of the curses!
STOP trying to use DNA and start to use the bible! If those gentiles really are the chosen people then you should have no problem with trying to prove to us. But obviously you aren't able to use the bible for a few reasons. 1. You don't actually read the bible. 2. You realize the truth but you don't want to believe it. 3. Those gentiles don't fit with what the bible says. 4. You are too busy being close minded to let in the truth.
Afronazi rubbish!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously no NOTHING about the history of slavery in America, or the things the slaves did.
Interesting how the slaves used to sing spiritual songs during the times on the plantation. They would sing songs that are now known as Negro Spirituals.
In these songs they would sing about Moses, Jerusalem, Canaan, God and the land of Israel. The songs with those themes I just mention were song on plantations before the slave master introduce the KJV or Christianity to the slaves. If the slaves were not already Israelites how did they have knowledge of these songs and biblical themes. When we were first brought to the America's the slave master didn't find it fit to teach us Christianity. If he did he would have to acknowledging that we were human, and that was something he couldn't do.the slave master decided to teach our people a few things about Christianity. But he only taught them from the New Testament (just as many Christians continue to do today). Slave Owners forbidden the slaves to read or hear "old testament" bible books, such as Exodus and others.
Also the different songs;"Let My People Go", My home is over Jordan, and Swing Low Sweet Chariot and so on. The slave master didn't teach them this, as a matter of fact in some parts of the country those "Slave songs" were outlawed (it also was against the law to teach a slave how to read and write especially the bible).
Another thing the slaves singing about a chariot, how could they possible know what that is? There were no chariots in America! They weren't taught about the bible or new anything about that. So they had to have known about the stories they sing from their family or stories they heard about their ancestors.
The slave song KumbaYAH is Hebrew, it's saying "come by here, Yah come by here". As I pointed out earlier YAH is a shorten form of the creator's name in Hebrew. So how did our people know about Yah, Moses and all the other Hebrew themes if they were not Hebrews upon their arrival? The colonist never used Yah as a reference to the Lord so how could the slaves possibly know about Yah if they weren't the Hebrew?
If you pick up and read any book on slavery in the United States, You will see that the slaves would call the slave owner MASSA not MASTER but MASSA. We have been taught that the slaves were speaking broken English, so they would pronounce MASSA instead of master because of their dialect. That's not the whole truth, MASSA is a Hebrew word that means burden / oppressor. Those slave masters put heavy burdens on the slaves, so the slaves called them Massa for that reason.
These songs were sung by the slave masters in their churches! The slaves learnt the words!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F9BLMYWMPxEXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Afronazi rubbish!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to us how GENTILES aka the Jews fit the curses in the bible????
You have no facts that actual support your case. All you do is cry out DNA and think that proves everything when it proves absolutely NOTHING. All they did was take DNA of GENTILES and all it proved it that the GENTILES are related. They were NOT using the DNA of ancient Hebrew Israelites.
The history of the Jews does not go along with what the bible says should have happen.
Slavery is mentioned in the bible but NOT the Holocaust. If those gentiles were really the chosen people then that would have definitely been mentioned. But NOTHING was mentioned. They are fulfilling the curse about the GENTILES because that is who they are! So yet again you have proved NOTHING!
They are just GENTILES and have NO relation to the Hebrew Israelites!
Afronazi rubbish! Jews have always lived in Israel and still do!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
www.israelite-samaritans.com
AA are NOT related to these people who are real Jews who have lived thousands of years in Israel!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

When I was a kid I learnt about Abraham. In my mind, Abraham was a light skin man with lots of hair and a long beard looking just like these guys:

www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Ancient Middle Eastern people were always Eurasian Caucasians looking just like the above people and still look exactly the same! The first people in North Africa were Cro-Magnon from the Middle East:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Later the Eurasian Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers went into Europe,North Africa,Arab Peninsula and Asia carrying Haplogroup J/G the INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern Haplogroups, thats why people in those areas carry these Haplogroups! Middle Eastern people and southern Europeans are related! If Middle Eastern people were black then please explain why southern Europeans are white and carry virtually NO black African DNA? European women and Middle Eastern women carry the same Haplogroups! So if Middle Eastern women were black, then why are European women not black?
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
My POSITIONS ARE CONTRARY TO ANY INDOCTRINATED RELIGIONS!!!
THAT'S IS OR SHOULD'VE BEEN QUITE CLEAR TO YOU BY NOW???
Kindly, if you don't mind, show me u have a hint of whatever you call "my doctrine". Because I think you don't know what I'm saying. I'm not forcing you, if you don't know just say u don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••