Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#79039 Oct 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to watch yourself!!!
Wasn't if you at post number 78,886, trying to tie me to your nemesis 7???
Don't attempt to speak for me by stating words I never said. I never called any Jews Hebrews!!! I I don't know where the hell you got that b_s from!!!
I don't dance to the beat of anybody from, if your agenda is not in line with all Mighty God the Creator your agenda is not mine!!!!!!!!!!
So you watch yourself when trying to Allied me with some of your arch enemies...
One sincere question u NEED to answer:

Did ancients pronounce sound 'J'?
7New Earth7

UK

#79040 Oct 28, 2013
Some have 'the fear of the unknown'......
7New Earth7

UK

#79041 Oct 28, 2013
Excerp about 'SOUND J' from your twin schizos!!!!!!!

"***** Note that Joshua = Yoshua or Yahushua because there is no "J" sound in Hebrew. The "J" with its "J" sound didn't come into the English language until about 500 years ago. In fact, the "J" isn't even found in the original 1611 King James version.(proof)" http://www.eliyah.com/nameson.htm

So john I want you to answer me; did ancients pronounce sound J?????????? Yes or no?????
7New Earth7

UK

#79042 Oct 28, 2013
For you schizos!!!!!!!!!

http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

UK

#79043 Oct 28, 2013
Part of the schism of ol times was to REMOVE letter J!!!!!!!!!! Because it held the secrets of the gods!!!!!!!!!! They wanted people to STOP asking god/angels questions!!!!!!!!! That's the origin of the alphabet controversy!!!!!!!!

J is for Juda, juju and john, and all the rest that ALL means ASK!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#79044 Oct 29, 2013
It all started when they wanted to remove the essense of the tribe of Judah from history, because they were devils so they wanted to CUT OFF asking questions thru visions!!!!!!----ie the 'rubbing of the ginnie lamp'.........

The act of rubbing the lamp is to ASK via visions!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#79045 Oct 29, 2013
Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled By Jesus Christ Of Nazareth- UN-noticed by the Cape Malay Muslims

1. Jesus would be born in Bethlehem

Prophecy:“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel ...”(Micah 5:2).

Fulfilment in Jesus:“... Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea”(Matthew 2:1).

2. Jesus would be born of a virgin

Prophecy:“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel”(Isaiah 7:14).

Fulfilment in Jesus:“This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit”(Matthew 1:18).

3. Jesus would be a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Jesse and David

Prophecies:

“... and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you (Abraham)(Genesis 12:3, word in brackets added),

“Then God said,‘Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him’”(Genesis 17:19).

“I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob ...”(Numbers 24:17).

“The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come and the obedience of the nations shall be his”(Genesis 49:10).

“A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit”(Isaiah 11:1).

“’The days are coming,’ declares the LORD,‘when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land’”(Jeremiah 23:5).

Fulfilment in Jesus:“Jesus ... the son of David, the son of Jesse ... the son of Judah, the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham ...“(Luke 3:31,33).

4. Jesus would perform miracles

Prophecy:“Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.(Isaiah 35:5-6)

Fulfilment in Jesus:“Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.”(Matthew 9:35)

5. Jesus would be betrayed by a friend

Prophecy:“Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned against me”(Psalm 41:9).

Fulfilment in Jesus:“Going at once to Jesus, Judas said,‘Greetings, Rabbi!’ and kissed him. Jesus replied,‘Do what you came for, friend.’ Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him”(Matthew 26:49-50).

6. Jesus would be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver

Prophecy:“I told them,‘If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.’ So they paid me thirty pieces of silver ... the handsome price at which they valued me!”(Zechariah 11:12-13).

Fulfilment in Jesus:“and asked,‘What are you willing to give me (Judas) if I deliver him (Jesus) over to you?’ So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver”(Matthew 26:15, words in brackets added).

7. Jesus would be despised, rejected and suffer

Prophecy:“He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem”(Isaiah 53:3)

Fulfilment in Jesus:“Those who passed by hurled insults at him (Jesus), shaking their heads and saying,‘You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the cross, if you are the Son of God!’ In the same way the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders mocked him”(Matthew 27:39-41, words in brackets added).

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#79046 Oct 29, 2013
.......contd

8. Jesus would suffer and die not for His own sins but for your sins and mine

Prophecy:“Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all”(Isaiah 53:4-6).

Fulfilment in Jesus:“He (Jesus) himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; ‘by his wounds you have been healed.’ For ‘you were like sheep going astray,’ but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls”(1 Peter 2:22-27, words in brackets added).

9. Jesus’ hands and feet would be pierced (Jesus would be crucified)

Prophecy:“... they pierced my hands and my feet”(Psalm 22:16).[Note: This prophecy was written hundreds of years before crucifixion was invented.]

Fulfilment in Jesus:“When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him (Jesus) there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left.”(Luke 23:33, words in brackets added).

10. Jesus’ body would not see decay and thus He would rise from the dead

Prophecy:“... because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay”(Psalm 16:10).
“Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer ... After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.(Isaiah 53:10-11).

Fulfilment in Jesus:“Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it”(Acts 2:31-32).

11. God says that He Himself would become a man and be pierced

Prophecy: God says of Himself; “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced ...“(Zechariah 12:8-10).

Fulfilment: "Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water" (John 10:43).

12. Jesus would be Mighty God coming To earth as a man

Prophecy: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace“(Isaiah 9:6).

Fulfilment:
“He (Jesus Christ) said to me:‘It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I (Jesus Christ) will be their God and they will be my children’" (Revelation 21:6-7, words in brackets added).[Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega. See Revelation 22:12-13, 20]

“Thomas said to him (Jesus),“My Lord and my God!”(John 20:28, words in brackets added)
“But about the Son (Jesus) he (God the Father) says,“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom”(Hebrews 1:8, words in brackets added)

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”(John 1:1).[The Word is Jesus, see John 1:14]

“While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ”(Titus 2:13)

“... Be shepherds of the church of God, which he (God) bought with his own blood”(Act 20:28, words in brackets added).

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79047 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING SINCE I AM A "SON OF "GOD" THAT I DON'T NEED ANY LABELS!!! UNDERSTAND??????????
You ACCUSED ME AND ANOTHER BROTHER OF COZYING UP TO MUTHAFUGGIN DEVILS!!!!!! That SHYT AIN'T RIGHT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!
Now YOU WANT TO PLAY INNOCENT???????? Give ME A BREAK DUDE!!!
YOU'VE SEEN ME CRUSHING THESE DEVILS FROM DAY ONE AND DEFENDING" GOD'S PEOPLE!!!!" IF I WERE SOMETHING OTHER THAN A SON OF "GOD (CREATOR)" WHY WOULD I HAVE DONE THAT FRO THE BEGINNING...HUH...HUH...HUH??? ???????
Obadiah 1:10-12
King James Version (KJV)
10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.
12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
yo fake ass still talking shit john you aint a hebrw fuck what you say, you aint no hebrew so all yo talk means nothing john when you boil it down you aint showed no post showing we hebrews, you just argue with devils bitch you cant rise up on me oh no Hebrew ass fool, trick you trying talk about our heritage an you aint non, go find yo peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#79048 Oct 29, 2013
john you talking that bitch aSS SHIT, TRICK WHERE IS YO HEBREW POST, TRICK WE DONT NEED NOBODY TO FIGHT FOR US, WE GOT THIS, YOU AINT EVEN ONE OF US, BUT YOU GONE JUMP BAD WIth ME. trick dude I BET YOU CANT SHOW THAT POST WHERE YOU SAID I SAID THAT!! TRICK YOU JUMP IN SOME SHIT!! bitch SHOW THE POST I SAID YOU SAID WE JEWS, HOE IF YOU CANT DO IT IM AT YOU, YOUR IN VIOLATION,JOHN YOU IN VIOLATION, IF YOU WAS AROUND ME YOU KNOWS WHATS UP! SEE I GOT A CHARGE NOW IM FIGHTING, THIS ONE DUDE SEEN HE WAS FIXING TO GET DONE AN HE TOOK OFF, I STILL DID HIM, I WILL DO YOU THE SAME JOHN, CANT LET YOU GET AWAY, THAT WAS A BITCH MOVE YOU MADE JOHN REAL HOEISH

Level 8

Location hidden

#79049 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Now YOU WANT TO PLAY INNOCENT???????? Give ME A BREAK DUDE!!!
YOU'VE SEEN ME CRUSHING THESE DEVILS FROM DAY ONE AND DEFENDING" GOD'S PEOPLE!!!!" IF I WERE SOMETHING OTHER THAN A SON OF "GOD (CREATOR)" WHY WOULD I HAVE DONE THAT FRO THE BEGINNING...HUH...HUH...HUH??? ???????
Obadiah 1:10-12
tion; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
BITCH ASS DUDE!! WHERE IS THAT POST YOU SAID I SAID THIS, TRICK YOU AINT DID SHIT FROM DAY ONE ITS IN THE POST HOE I CANT FIND ONE HEBREW POST YOU SHOWING OUR HISTORY, YOU BEEN SENDING YO SELF OUT, YOU AINT DID NOTHING ROUND HERE BUT ARGUE WITH DEVILS, I CANT FIND ONE POST OF YOURS WHERE YOU SHOWING WE HEBREWS,YOU ONLY THINK YOU BEEN DOIG SOMETHING BECAUSE I AINT SAID NOTHING, OK I AM NOW, YOU AINT SHOWED OUR HISTORY, NAME THE POST BRING IT UP SO WE CAN SEE IF I LIE OR NOT, I KNOWS YOU DONT HAVE NON BECAUSE I READ WHAT EVERYBODY POST, YOU JUST ARGUE WITH GLIMMER HHHAHAHAHLOL YO ETHIOPIAN BUDDY HAHAHAAH

Level 8

Location hidden

#79050 Oct 29, 2013
JOHN YOU GOT OUT THERE YOU MUST BE THE UNDERCOVER JEWISH DUDE, YOU AINT GOT NO HEBREW POST, YOU JUST ARGUE WITH DEVILS, SHOW SOME POST YOU MADE SHOWING WE HEBREWS?? you came in the door but i aint leting you leave! john why you get out there you had a good show going on, you step out yo area! i let you push dna, thats why it caught on, at first they was trying we shut it down, then you came in an seem like you was getting them with it so we left it alone, now you have turn into a MONSTER, got to big fo yo britches, will you falling back in place now, yo show fixing to crumble! fuck dna, im gone chant that mess down we dont need it, we knows we Hebrews from BIBLE. this a BIBLE THANG, dna aint got nothing to do with IT, our heritage is in bible!! you see 7 setting back while i roast you DEVIL this was ya'll plain, your jewish john where is yo bible post showing we hebrews, you even said your not a Hebrew, hebrews come first around here john!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79051 Oct 29, 2013
john you knows Hebrew organizations popping up john stay away from Hebrew camps, because you have turn coat in ya, try slick try bring the peoples down is yo type john! john i bring food to this table! we cant eat off yo dna plate john, any hebrew caught up in dna, isnt a Hebrew, because hebrews knows bible final , nothing bigger then bible, bible final say for the Hebrew, i push that bible! what about you john what you push????DNA thats it, ok whom gone fight with me an ths BIBLE, i can show we hebrews from Bible, thats been my job, we aint never ask to see if we was Hebrews using dna, we dont care bout it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#79053 Oct 29, 2013
ABOUT 5 DIFFERENT COMPANIES DID DNA TESTING ON AFRICAN AMERICANS, THE RESULTS:

www.theroot.com/views/exactly-how-black-black...
And none had any Middle Eastern DNA so stop with the pretending!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79054 Oct 29, 2013
we only want hebrew history from Bible, dna is out! no good, tell devils to get that shit out of here! fuck dna, we dont need it! so all yo study for that shit is a wast of time around here! hebrew history the world agree up on, that dna shit is inconclusive , we standing on solid ground, we can be LET DOWN with DNA, not with bible, not with history hahahah john yo dna study was a waste we cant pick it up an show peoples, but this BIBLE WE CAN hahahah i stand on solid rock hahahahah i got that bible, you got them white folks released info hahahahah
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#79058 Oct 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we only want hebrew history from Bible, dna is out! no good, tell devils to get that shit out of here! fuck dna, we dont need it! so all yo study for that shit is a wast of time around here! hebrew history the world agree up on, that dna shit is inconclusive , we standing on solid ground, we can be LET DOWN with DNA, not with bible, not with history hahahah john yo dna study was a waste we cant pick it up an show peoples, but this BIBLE WE CAN hahahah i stand on solid rock hahahahah i got that bible, you got them white folks released info hahahahah
You dont like DNA because it tells the truth! African Americans are Africans in origin and have nothing to do with the Middle East!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79059 Oct 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You dont like DNA because it tells the truth! African Americans are Africans in origin and have nothing to do with the Middle East!
sissy bitch, dna aint no game changer round here, hoe pick that bible up,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79061 Oct 29, 2013
The majority of the Jews who migrated from Europe to other continents in the past two centuries are Ashkenazim, Eastern Ashkenazim in particular.now lets look back in the past! because in between 721 b.c an 536 b,c the bible say it wasn't no Hebrews in the land an that it was desolate Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
, i got proof wasn't no Hebrews in Palestine after the Babylonian siege of JUDAH Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.
the main, most important group left 721 from samaria into Judah when the Assyrians first came to our lands an in 586 b,c our people left when the Babylonians came in 586 Judah an Israel the Northern kingdom was going into africa,ok our people had came from all nations where they was driven doing the Assyrian aggression,THAT WHAT STARTED THE SAITE PERIOD OF EYGPT an the Hebrew people Journey years into africa ok from 721 till 685 IS 36 YEARS WE STAYED IN ASSYRIA,"OK 685–525 BC") is also called the Saite Period. ok it would have took us 36 years to have made it back home from 721 that's why bible say from all nation they came from were they had been driven,Jeremiah 43:5 But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;u see we came back from the lil Assyrian attack, now in 586 when the Babylonians came we went into africa by way of Egypt its here!Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.u see the word" EVERYBODY" they got on down soon as the BABYLONIANS turned they backs! we took off! now if everybody went into africa like they was told not to the world should have seen some peoples taken from that land mass AFRICA TO ALL NATIONS for curses as outlined in COVENANT which was a agreement!!,HISTORY SHOULD HAVE WITNESS PEOPLES BEING REMOVED FROM AFRICA with BIBICAL curses on them, to all nations Jeremiah 44:7 Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? so from Egypt how they get all up in Europe an LIVE GOOD run kingdoms an have all the wealth??ok on the other hand when the returns from Babylon started coming home in,538, when Nehemiah an them returned back home under the EDICT OF LIBERATION they say they was SLAVES IN THE LAND,we had a list of all the peoples that came back that was slaves in the land!! they all came back to REGISTER their GENEALOGY But they wqas held in BONDAGE! by the jews,Nehemiah 9:36;So now today we are slaves in the land of plenty that you gave our ancestors for their enjoyment! We are slaves here in this good land. OK WE KNOWS the SAITE Period END 525BC ok them Hebrews would start to go into africa, this was doing Persian Rule, an all that didnt make it into africa by 332BC the FREAKY GREEKY rolls up, NO HEBREW WOULD LIVE with them FREAKS, they was the WORST OF THE WORST, the GREEKS EQUATES SATAN
7New Earth7

Europe

#79062 Oct 29, 2013
The Medebay family was the ancient richest enigmatic Timboktu Malian Family (the name pronounced as MODIBO):

SEE excerpt:

Modibo Keïta (4 June 1915 – 16 May 1977) was
the first President of Mali (1960–1968) and the
Prime Minister of the Mali Federation. He espoused a
form of African socialism.

Youth
He was born in Bamako-Coura, a neighborhood of
Bamako, which was at the time the capital of French
Sudan. His family were Malian Muslims who claimed
direct descent from the founders of the fabled Mali
Empire. He was educated in Bamako and at the
École normale supérieure William Ponty in Dakar,
where he was top of his class. Beginning in 1936, he
worked as a teacher in Bamako, Sikasso and
Tombouctou. His nickname after primary schooling
was Modo.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modibo_Keta

Level 8

Location hidden

#79063 Oct 29, 2013
99% 0f our peoples was long gone really doing Jeremiah's time, The peoples had came back from Assyria SAITE GOOD TIMES Hahah,an we was gone off into africa,in 538 - 515 BC "The leader of the restored Judites was Zerubbabel, a descendant of King Jehoiachin thus a descendant of KING DAVID. Zerubbabel brought back the Temple treasures looted by Nebuchadnezzar and became for a time the recognized governor of the restored community the promise to DAVID. After many difficulties the rebuilding of the Temple was completed about 515 B.C. under [Persian King] Darius."After 420 BC "There is really no firm piece of information about conditions in Jerusalem and the life of the returnees after c. 420 B.C… This period is virtually unknown Just be fore greeks pull up NO MO Hebrews because in 400 BC "Increased Arab presence, especially in the southern parts of the country, can be discerned in Palestine in the later Persian period. It should be remembered that Arabs in Palestine were nothing new... Nevertheless, the great influx of Arabs into Transjordan and southern Palestine belongs rather to the so-called Hellenistic period. When the Persian Empire collapsed, the Nabateans of Transjordan and other Arab tribes had the opportunity to expand, and the Nabateans did so, replacing what would be left of the RETURNS." NO MO HEBREWS in Palestine,Sepharviam in total control of our lands all new information about the real Hebrews is lost, an you start to get the history of the Jews the sepharviams your Sephardi of today,"In the spring of 334 B.C. a twenty-one-year-old Macedonian, at the head of some 30,000 foot and 5000 horse...routed the Persian satrap near the mouth of the Granicus River...setting off a chain reaction destined to change the course of Near Eastern history. Western Asia and Egypt were ushered into the European sphere of political and cultural influence -- Macedonian, Greek, Roman, and Byzantine -- and there remained until the rise of Islam a thousand years later."this WOULD SEND HEBREWS SCATTERING FARTHER INTO AFRICA by(333 B.C.), whereafter the victorious Greeks occupied Damascus, the Persian headquarters west of the Euphrates. Alexander was, it is true, held up for several months by the obstinate resistance of Tyre, but the pause only gave local rulers an opportunity to pay homage to the conqueror. Among them were the Jewish High Priest, Juddua, and Sanballat, leader of the Samaritans.you see the NEW peoples was in control the sepharviams ,ok 301 - 164 BC "After Alexander's death, his generals divided -- and subsequently fought over -- his empire. In 301 B.C., Ptolemy I took direct control of the NEW SEPHARVAIM Jewish Stolen land but made no serious efforts to intervene in its religious affairs. Ptolemy's successors were in turn supplanted by the Seleucids [c.200 B.C.], and in 175 B.C. Antiochus IV seized power. He launched a campaign to crush Judaism, and in 167 B.C. he sacked the [Jewish] Temple. The violation of the Second Temple, which had been built about 520-515 B.C., provoked a successful Jewish rebellion under the generalship of Judas (Judah) Maccabaeus The Sepharvaim." OK HOLD UP HOLD UP these jews wasn't no real Hebrews in palestine all these new peoples was sepharvaims an Scythians, the Romans wanted total control of Palestine them Scythians had roman secure they hold Ashekanz jews from Babylon an them fake jews living there so-long thought they was the real peoples,140 BC "In Judas of the priestly Hasmonaean fake family, the Jews found a hero-rebel who, with his brothers, succeeded in capturing Jerusalem and dirtying up the temple. Judas was surnamed Maccabeus a True Sepharvaim, which probably means 'the hammerer,' in allusion to the telling blows he inflicted on the Syrian army. In 164 the Jewish community attained religious freedom and in 140 political independence. Under the sepharvaim Maccabean dynasty of priest-kings, the realm expanded and lasted until the advent of the Romans about eighty years later."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fitius T Bluster 1,709,690
White people GO AWAY 5 min Ihn 333
Troops, WE Can Save Commiefornia. 5 min Barros 17
Latinos are the best looking and have the best ... 7 min Ihn 2
Hispanics are part Black/African from the slave... 8 min Ihn 2
Colombians, Mexicans, Venezuelans, Guatemalans ... 8 min Ihn 3
Barros is BORRIS 😮 11 min Barros 15
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 1 hr Barros 31
Why are Negroes here in North America? 1 hr Barros 52
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Barros 172
More from around the web