Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78974 Oct 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to believe they are ONE IN THE SAME. I come out against racism towards Ethiopians by whites in Israel and both of "them" come out against me. Both of them try to deflect the racism that exists in Israel against both Hebrew & non-Hebrew Africans.
It just doesn't add up. Plus is this 'glimmer' hates it here so much, why come here.
We are not the same people, but we are from Africa! Your problem is you are a racist who hates Jews! Glim was absolutely correct in what he said! There is no country in the world that doesnt have racism including America! Why just pick on Israel? What about those disgusting Arabs? They torture Ethiopians and rape and murder Coptic Christians!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78975 Oct 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Thousands in Jerusalem protest racism against Ethiopian Israelis

http://www.google.com/url...
this ain't a "parade"......from reading international news this has to happen a lot to beat back racism
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78976 Oct 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Ethiopians call on US Jews to fight racism in Israel
"American Jews have the power to put pressure on gov't here, help us to change situation,” social equality organization head says."
http://www.google.com/url...
______
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
this article comes from the The Jerusalem Post.
7New Earth7

UK

#78978 Oct 28, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply put: "I can care less what your are anyone else is religious doctrine is........There is no letter j in the Hebrew alphabet. So all why are you still at Aliya's attempting to push that particular part of that doctrine???
Ripples ripples ripples echoes of "some past"$$$$$$$$must have originated from someone isn't it? That letter J Aint in ancient alphabets.....

Johns you knows one thing? I need you to listen hard, and without fear too! Because its humans who wrote history books, so that letter J and Y theory must have started from somewhere.......

So I must say one thing, I have studied the Heiroglypics and just like we blacks keep finding out that whites are poor interpreters of ancient antiquity------i discovered that they have all these letters!!!!!!!

Simply put, go to African languages, all have letter J and you know they predate English.....

C'mon man gimme a break! If you see my posts, you'll know I'm NOT a mediocre!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on top of the game seeing things from a bird eye's view!!!!! For example, you and glimmer have been on the e1b1a for months unend and he was busy lying to you, and you didn't know it was an amhara politics againt oromo!!!!!!!

And I'm not any indoctrinator man! Maybe the fear of the unknown is disturbing you! But just pause for a second and listen to yourself; repeat after me:
"there was no letter J in ancient Hebrew".......don't you sound the same as: "there was no pronounciation for J in ancient Hebrew".......

Does it make sense to you??????? When all over Africa there have ALWAYS been the J >>>>>SOUND <<<<<!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!! You be saying no letter implying NO sound/pronounciation!!!!!!!!

That's a tectonic scale LIE!!!!!!!!

Besides Jew (jewo in igbo language), juda, juba, juju, john (juon), Joan (of arc in bible), Johnathan, judge,(ask and receive in igbo) are all the same words in igbo till tomorrow!!!!! Till eternity!!!!!!! And ALL mean ASK!!!!!!!!!!

Juohn: www.google.com/m...

Jewo (Jew): www.google.com/m...

Jewo is the full spelling and can be comfortably used to replace Judah.

Plus I have evidence for everything I say!!!!! See that scolars are still not sure about who the john of the book of revelation is but I get the pix fully, john is the name that can replace Jew, juda, etc!!!!! So the person there was simply an initiate whom was able to see!!!!!!!!!

See, once you are a Jew as Paul described (the inwardly) you are no longer interested in sight Noe works, but you use visions, just like the prophets didn't device the visions in the ol testament, they got them from divine source!!!!!!!!

The secret to contact an angel is to ASK QUESTIONS in VISIONS!!!!!!! That's why the rituals leviticus priesthood was about seeing visions so that eventually they will all become 'judges'(book of judges) and contact god and ask God what He wants them to do for Israel!!!!!!!!! "I will pour out my spirit and ALL will dream dreams and see visions" ---the word of God spoken to the prophets!!!!!!! And that's what I'm teaching, not indoctrination, but for one and all to understand that the kingdom of judah ie the order of melchizedek predated kingdom of Israel (the angel-man that Jacob fought with), the ichasidims/wise men/pious men training the descendants of Jacob as the levites.

The great schism I understand it very well, it wasn't about fake people claiming they are jews, no! Hell no!!! It was about deleting the kingdom of judah from the scene (which was the order of melchizedek a global imperial order) and replacing it with the western European religion/empire! So they deleted everything that had to do with the order from the bible and that's about it!!!!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78979 Oct 28, 2013
These sorry-azz fakes would rather placate & deflect rather than denounce racism the EXISTS IN ISRAEL.
THIS IS A Hebrew Israelite THREAD...SO IT SHOULD NE BROUGHT OUT HERE.
7New Earth7

Europe

#78980 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Simply put: "I can care less what your are anyone else is religious doctrine is,,,,,,,There is no letter j in the Hebrew alphabet. So all why are you still at Aliya's attempting to push that particular part of that doctrine???
Ripples ripples ripples echoes of "some past"......must have originated from someone isn't it? >>>Di claim that letter J Aint in ancient alphabets.<<<

Johns you knows one thing? I need you to listen hard, and without fear too! Because its humans who wrote history books, so that your letter 'J' and 'Y' theory must have started from somewhere.......

So I must say one thing, I have studied the Heiroglypics and just like we blacks keep finding out that whites are poor interpreters of ancient antiquity------ i discovered that unlike whites claim that Hebrew doesn't have letter J, it has/had!!!!!!!

Simply put, go to African languages, all have letter J and you know they pre-date English.....

C'mon man gimme a break! If you see my posts, you'll know I'm NOT a mediocre!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on top of my game seeing things from a bird eye's view!!!!! For example, you and glimmer have been on the e1b1a for months unending and he was busy lying to you, and you didn't know he was busy playing trick o. Yo head with an amhara politics againt oromo!!!!!!!

And I'm not any indoctrinator my man! Maybe the fear of the unknown is disturbing you! But just pause for a second and listen to yourself; repeat after me:
"there was no letter J in ancient Hebrew"...(that's what u say)....don't you sound the same as: "there was no pronounciation/sound for J in ancient Hebrew".......???

Does "no sound J" make sense to you??????? When all over Africa there have ALWAYS been the J >>>>>SOUND <<<<<!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!! You be saying no letter implying NO sound/pronounciation!!!!!!!!

That's a tectonic scale LIE!!!!!!!!

Besides Jew (jewo in igbo language), juda, juba, juju, john (juon), Joan (of arc in bible), Johnathan(ask and receive in igbo), judge, and many more biblical names that start with letter J are all the same words in igbo till tomorrow!!!!! Till eternity!!!!!!! And ALL mean ASK!!!!!!!!!!

Just go through the bible you'll notice many men answered names with letter J starting them!!!!!!!

Juohn (for john): www.google.com/m...

Jewo (Jew): www.google.com/m...

Jewo is the full spelling and can be comfortably used to replace Judah, judea and the rest I listed.

See, once you are a Jew as Paul described (the inwardly) you are no longer using physical sight nor works, but you use visions/dreams (seer/prophet), just like the prophets didn't device the visions in they wrote down the old testament, they got them from divine source!!!!!!!!
To be cont'd
7New Earth7

Europe

#78981 Oct 28, 2013
Cont'd
The secret to contact an angel is to ASK QUESTIONS in VISIONS!!!!!!! That's why the rituals leviticus priesthood was about seeing visions so that eventually they will all become 'judges'(book of judges) and contact god and ask God what He wants them to do for Israel!!!!!!!!! "I will pour out my spirit and ALL will dream dreams and see visions" ---the word of God spoken to the prophets!!!!!!! And that's what I'm teaching, not indoctrination, but for one and all to understand that the kingdom of judah ie the order of melchizedek predated kingdom of Israel (the angel-man that Jacob fought with), the ichasidims/wise men/pious men training the descendants of Jacob as the levites.

See that scolars are still not sure about who the john of the book of revelation is but I get the pix fully, john is the name that can replace Jew, juda, etc!!!!! So the person there was simply an initiate whom was able to see!!!!!!!!!

The great schism I understand it very well, it wasn't about fake people claiming they are jews, no! Hell no!!! It was about deleting the kingdom of judah from the scene (which was the order of melchizedek a global imperial order) and replacing it with the western European religion/empire! So they deleted everything that had to do with the order from the bible plus caused a great problem to arise from their interpretation!!! That's about it!!!!
So I have evidence for everything I say!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#78982 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Simply put: "I can care less what your are anyone else is religious doctrine is,it doesn't matter to me whether you follow follow religious doctrine or self made up doctrine!!! If what you do doesn't coincide with God's Word that's not a debate or a fight that I have a dog in, do you understand that???
You all can have all of the religious debates that you choose to have, but just make sure you stop taking what I say out of context.
You and Ben can continue your debates on your own, just remember not to include me!!!
I only gave examples that I gave because there is so much conflict, back and forth and in fighting with in religions. Religion and religious doctrine is contrary to God's Word!!! The bible scriptures repeatedly shows how God has a disdain for religion, religious practices, & idle worship!!! So . do not under any circumstances see why you find conflict in the point I am making!!!
If you have a Study Bible that is based upon Bibles written before 1611, you can easily discern that the original Hebrews were black people!!! In the study notes of those Bibles where the PhD's wrote in the note that the word Hebrew means black are Hebrew people are black people!!! In the Bible's before the 15th century there was no such word as Jew because there was no letter j in the Bible!!!!! Simply put the letter J is a new are more modern something that was added!!! The word Jew has been used to replace the original Hebrew. There is no letter j in the Hebrew alphabet. So all why are you still at Aliya's attempting to push that particular part of that doctrine???
>>>>>>> >I prefer you read the second post that has a continuation<<<< < I made some corrections in the first one in the second and third (continuation) one
7New Earth7

Europe

#78983 Oct 28, 2013
Correction: he was busy lying
to you, and you didn't know he was busy playing tricks on Yo head with an amhara politics
7New Earth7

Europe

#78984 Oct 28, 2013
Correction: The great schism I understand it very well, it wasn't *ONLY* about fake people claiming they are jews, no! Hell
7New Earth7

Europe

#78985 Oct 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
devil 7, you knows whats up! Im Hebrew Vanguard! you knows im on to ya, you never could get it in, you had a few of them going, show over, i MARKED YOU, i Painted you YELLOW hahahah lo; pink rat you hahahah lol trick if i say its no good, its "NOT OUR HISTORY" I HAVE TO APPROVE of it, IM THE STANDERED LINE, you got to get it pass me, you have to get ME TO ACCEPT YO LIE before it get in, if a fail, then yo lie can work, Im on my job, you devils cant trick me with jewish history!, i say whats hebrew an whats jewish,i set the difference because IM EDUCATED IN THIS, jews history is jewish history, its not hebrew history, which is the biblical curses
To me u r illiterate an I can sympathise
7New Earth7

Europe

#78986 Oct 28, 2013
Most biblica peoples answer names starting with J and judah means ASK, ie when seeing visions ASK God questions!!!!!!!!
One needs to be initiated to be a juda.
Look at Joshua!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78989 Oct 28, 2013
cain feard eve other black childean, cain was marked with tazaraat, as well as a few others Ghazi,an the likes

Level 8

Location hidden

#78990 Oct 28, 2013
Eden africa,east of it is where devils lived

Level 8

Location hidden

#78991 Oct 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="7New Earth7"!!!
One needs to be initiated to be a juda.
Look at Joshua!!!!![/QUOTE]wish i could drop a 1000lb on yo fingers!

Level 8

Location hidden

#78992 Oct 28, 2013
lets tighten this show up, we got to dislodge these devils, they feel wanted, lets change that!! verbal assaults, will do
7New Earth7

Europe

#78993 Oct 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
lets tighten this show up, we got to dislodge these devils, they feel wanted, lets change that!! verbal assaults, will do
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

You seem sick!!!!!!!!!!
No words!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#78994 Oct 28, 2013
Johns Ok check this! What you will read now is EXACTLY what I said earlier, and to make it a 100000000000% foolproof theory, you'll see the guy never talked about the Jews, YET he linked it to judges!!!!!! He is talking about the history of law!!!!!!! I told yall igbo is Hebrew!!!!!!! Global!!!!!!

Jewo means ask!!!!!!!!!

See excerpt:
"The emergence of law is lost in prehistory.
Written laws appear as soon as writing
appears in a culture. But law, in the sense of
an organized use of coercion based upon an
edict by a head person, was clearly in
operation long before writing arrived.
Robert Murdock's Ethnographic Atlas,
University of Pittsburg Press (1967) lists
data on 862 preliterate cultures. About two
thirds of them had private ownership of real
property that was governed by rules of
descent that determined the flow of
ownership from one generation to the next.
Those rules were not self-executing. They
required systematic implementation by the
group.
Long before there was Greek or Latin, the
language from which they evolved, called
Indo-European, contained the root ("leg-")
from which our words for law, legal,
legislate, and so on was derived, and the
root ("jewo-") from which judge, justice,
jury, judicious, adjudicate, and so on were
derived. You can see in these words early
signs of the two domains that would later
emerge in law, the domain of positive law,
from "leg-" that which is listed or
announced, as in a law or a piece of
legislation, and the moral law, from "jewo-"
that which is just or judicious.
Written law emerged in China with the Xia
Dynasty (2100-1600 B.C.). The Xia kingdom
was a feudal system of social classes where
the law established the obligations of the
classes. It seems likely that law was the
premier contribution of these early regimes." www.biologyoflaw.org/More/Expansions/exc18.ht...
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#78996 Oct 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>We are not the same people, but we are from Africa! Your problem is you are a racist who hates Jews! Glim was absolutely correct in what he said! There is no country in the world that doesnt have racism including America! Why just pick on Israel? What about those disgusting Arabs? They torture Ethiopians and rape and murder Coptic Christians!
israli racism mirrors america in the 1960s. Its not even close. As a so called black man you can prosper in america some what. comparing israel racism with america aint even close, lol.

The more the public finds out about the racist policies and racist Talmud the better.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#78997 Oct 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Listen b*tch there is racism everywhere in the world including America! South Africans regularly murder foreign blacks and there is extreme racism by Arabs against Coptic Christians who they rape and murder. Also Muslim hoes kill indigenous Assyrians and Chaldeans! At least Israeli Jews do not murder or rape Ethiopians! YOU NOTHING BUT A RACIST JEW HATING AFRONAZI!!!!!!!!!!
The Talmud is the most racist and offensive text I ever read. This is what you teach your children? Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 1 min Cigar Face 26 4,233
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min el rey de los cam... 35,351
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,620,375
LONDON NOW HAS MORE VIOLENT CRIME THAN NYC. THA... 10 min Dan Snow 4
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 14 min el rey de los cam... 78
THX is to soft to show her home information! 15 min facts upside your... 17
Even CNN says that Ancient Egyptians are not bl... 25 min el rey de los cam... 131
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Vbs 210
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 6 hr Redefined 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 8 hr nope 1,578
More from around the web