Hebrew Israelite
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78802 Oct 27, 2013
"the east of Eden." ok the EAST is key word!Cain dwelt thereafter in the Land of Nod."
Who knows the TRUE LOCATION OF EDEN??? DON'T ANSWER ALL AT ONCE
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#78803 Oct 27, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the dna of tbe 18th dynasty. It wasnt caucasoid. Im yawing at you
DNA Tribes LOL. How the hell did DNA Tribes ever get any ancient Egyptian DNA? They are a private company that has absolutely nothing to do with Egypt! By the time of the 18th dynasty Egypt had been conquered by the Hyksos! Thats why Nerfertiti looks Eurasian! So nope Egyptians at the time were very mixed with Eurasians!
African AE

#78804 Oct 27, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Multi racial no. There were no caucasoids in egypt in Pre Dynastic or Dynastic Egypt. From Pre Dynastic until around the 14th dynasty And yes I do classify the Isralites "african".
There were never any Israelites in Africa! Only nation of Canaanite people living in Egypt were the Hyksos. The Jewish historian Josephus Flavius says the Hyksos were Hebrews! No Israelite skeletons found in Africa = NO Israelites! Thats why you all have West African DNA and NO Middle Eastern DNA and are NOT related to the these people who are related to the ancient Israelites:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Lemba people of Southern Africa are related to the Israelite Samaritans!
African AE

#78805 Oct 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
where'd dem white folk come from ben? Who ya' think Enoch is ..really?
Dem white people came from dem hairy sexy neanderthals!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78806 Oct 27, 2013
"and Cain lived in fear because he had Tazaart on him,he was turned white the first killer!-Genesis 4:17."
___

"Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt in the Book of Genesis"

She was TURNED WHITE. Lets read this again
7New Earth7

UK

#78807 Oct 27, 2013
Glimmer, St. Paul a Hebrew of the Hebrews gave the following definition of a Jew:

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God (Romans 2:28-29).

That's what I have been saying here since! That's Jew means go inside yourself and see visions and ask God/angels questions!!!!!!!!!!

The people in the Middle East are NOT jews!!!!!

This is the promise God has made to people who go inside to ask Him questions: "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee (Revelation 3:9)."

You need to tell Ethiopians that looking inwardly is the ONLY way to break the curse!!!!!!!!!!

STOP arguing with AE, he knows he is devilish!!!!!!!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78808 Oct 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL white neanderthals lived outside Africa long before modern Africans ever existed! In fact the first people in the Middle East were neanderthals! Middle Eastern people like the Hebrews,Israelites,Jews were RELATED TO NEANDERTHALS (4%)!!! West Africans have NO neanderthal DNA so were NEVER EVER in the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!
Grandfather of Middle Eastern people, NEANDERTHAL MAN:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/
I understand that you people are obsessed with primates and want to be as one with them, but what you have to understand is that mitochondrial DNA in primates is exclusively maternally transmitted, and modern humans do not share ANY mitochondrial DNA with the Neanderthals. It does not exist in modern humans. No scientist has ever found mtDNA from a Neanderthal in a human! You can throw $h!t, swing from a vine, scratch your stank, flat @$$ and eat all the fruit you want, but no maternal dna from a Neanderthal has EVER been found in a modern human. When they ask who's your daddy, say that black man and not some dayum monkey fool!
7New Earth7

UK

#78809 Oct 27, 2013
Most people who call themselves "Jews" today to not meet the Bible criterion of being a Jew. Therefore they must be LIARS and JEHOVAH promised that no liars would enter the Kingdom of Heaven:

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.(Revelation 22:15).

Most people believe that the worst criminals are murderers, robbers, rapists, pedophiles, drug-pushers etc., etc., but there is a far worse crime and that is CHANGING THE WORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

St. Paul said that the Word of God is a sharp two-edged sword ... but changing it turns it into a butter knife ... and leaves the true Christian defenseless against Satan.

This was done to the Hebrew Old Covenant by a group called Samaritans or fake "Jews." The Masoretes were a branch of the Samaritans, and their "Hebrew" text is called the Tanakh. Today, this forgery is called the traditional Hebrew text.

The Samaritans originated in Babylon where the first universal empire or head of gold was located. The Samaritans were devilishly clever fakes and counterfeits because the brain of fallen man resides in the HEAD and all false religions originally came from Babylon.

The Samaritans had a big accession to their ranks when they were joined by the Khazars in 760. From that time onward, the Samaritan religion was called Judaism and the Samaritans were called Jews.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78810 Oct 27, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say Isralite, what I really mean is african to you. I only use those terms because I have to.
....Slave Coast don't soil yourself by being in the same post responding to that white satanic troll. Talk to us and away from the troll. I know it's hard....but try not to fed him .

__

1 Corinthians 10:21-22
21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. 22 Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78811 Oct 27, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you people are obsessed with primates and want to be as one with them, but what you have to understand is that mitochondrial DNA in primates is exclusively maternally transmitted, and modern humans do not share ANY mitochondrial DNA with the Neanderthals. It does not exist in modern humans. No scientist has ever found mtDNA from a Neanderthal in a human! You can throw $h!t, swing from a vine, scratch your stank, flat @$$ and eat all the fruit you want, but no maternal dna from a Neanderthal has EVER been found in a modern human. When they ask who's your daddy, say that black man and not some dayum monkey fool!
....like these "Neanderthals"??

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

___

http://expat-bangalore.fr/wp-content/uploads/...
___

http://medias.lepost.fr/ill/2010/02/18/h-20-1...

____

what about this one????
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
_____

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78812 Oct 27, 2013
"Enoch, the Ethiopian, Patriarch and Prophet, Greater than Abraham, Holier than Moses, is the first perfect human being in the Bible and the first ~ man according to Moses the lawgiver.(Gen. 5:18, 22, 24) And yet he has been kept a secret"
African AE

#78813 Oct 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
ALERT!!!!ALERT!!!!!!TROLLSLAYE R BROUGHT OUT PICS OF HIS EXTREMELY UGLY FAMILY!
African AE

#78814 Oct 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Most people who call themselves "Jews" today to not meet the Bible criterion of being a Jew. Therefore they must be LIARS and JEHOVAH promised that no liars would enter the Kingdom of Heaven:
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.(Revelation 22:15).
Most people believe that the worst criminals are murderers, robbers, rapists, pedophiles, drug-pushers etc., etc., but there is a far worse crime and that is CHANGING THE WORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
St. Paul said that the Word of God is a sharp two-edged sword ... but changing it turns it into a butter knife ... and leaves the true Christian defenseless against Satan.
This was done to the Hebrew Old Covenant by a group called Samaritans or fake "Jews." The Masoretes were a branch of the Samaritans, and their "Hebrew" text is called the Tanakh. Today, this forgery is called the traditional Hebrew text.
The Samaritans originated in Babylon where the first universal empire or head of gold was located. The Samaritans were devilishly clever fakes and counterfeits because the brain of fallen man resides in the HEAD and all false religions originally came from Babylon.
The Samaritans had a big accession to their ranks when they were joined by the Khazars in 760. From that time onward, the Samaritan religion was called Judaism and the Samaritans were called Jews.
Samaritans originated in Samaria!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#78815 Oct 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Samaritans originated in Samaria!!!!!!!!!!
www.reformation.org/synagogue-of-satan.html
7New Earth7

UK

#78816 Oct 27, 2013
If you read that link, the changes they said they changed the original word Jehovah, it was 'Dabar Jehovah'(from Medebay- order of melchizedek) that they changed. That is why they removed the melchizedek too!!!! www.google.com/search...

All these to totally crush the ancient kingdom of judah governed by the Diberians (medebay) who originalted the ancient Oral Tiberian Hebrew!!!!!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78817 Oct 27, 2013
7New Earth7

UK

#78818 Oct 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Samaritans originated in Samaria!!!!!!!!!!
I want to assist you to convert to divine godliness, and you will start by confessing.

Repeat after me.

I denounce all I have been indoctrinated with since I was born. I am ready to invoke angels in the order of melchizedek through visions. From today, I will start to expose the members of my former religion, and will strive to leave an travel away from my location and start to teach people the good news in other places. So help me God!
7New Earth7

UK

#78819 Oct 27, 2013
Bottomline, if God showed me a vision where I 'KILLED' satan, then whom shal I fear?
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78820 Oct 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
White scientist will be trying to say, by way of science, that they are not from the black man and the black woman. That is what this whole Neanderthal bs is all about. Look at this dumb@$$ AE guy/girl. He's already claiming it, regardless of what the actual science says! He doesn't have a single piece of credible evidence to support that everybody but Africans are from Neanderthals. What's next, are they gonna claim that all Africans are something other worldly, something that shouldn't be allowed to exist on this earth because we are different from everyone else? You gotta watch these devils!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78821 Oct 27, 2013
Jeremiah 4:1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.Jeremiah 4:29The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.Ezekiel 27:14;Those from Beth-togarmah gave horses and war horses and mules for your wares. 721,b,c to 586 Jeremiah 5:15Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.we didnt speak English,good up till late, we didn't come over on slave ship speaking English,ok those that went into africa got the CURSES MOSES was talking bout, Jeremiah was telling us this before they came -togarmah!Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction. we ran into africa from that destruction Jeremiah 4:7The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant. ok check this story out bout them jews"{look at the Jewish sepharvaim devils had to had been the devil that did all this for him!"A Caesar once said to R. Joshua ben Hananaiah "Your God is likened to a lion, for it is written 'The Lion has roared but who will not fear? The Lord has spoken, who can but prophesy?'[Amos 3:8] Wherein lies His greatness? Surely a horseman can easily kill a lion!" R. Joshua: "He has been likened not to an ordinary lion but to the lion of [the forest] on high!"
"I desire," said Caesar, "that you show it to me." R. Joshua: "You will be unable to look at it." Caesar: "Nevertheless, I insist." So R. Joshua entreated the Devil's mercy, and the lion [of the forest on high] was forced to move from its place. When it was four hundred parasangs distant, it roared once; all the pregnant women miscarried, and the walls of Rome collapsed. When it was three hundred parasangs distant, it roared again; the teeth of men fell out, and Caesar himself fell from his throne to the ground. "I beg of you," he implored, "entreat your God's mercy that this lion may return to its place." R. Joshua did entreat the Devil's mercy, and it was returned."} Jeremiah 5:19And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the LORD our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not your's.u see we got them curses MOSES was talking bout!Deuteronomy 28:64And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.Deuteronomy 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; what symble is this Nation? Deuteronomy 28:48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee, the Whole africa an the Real Hebrew Nation was destroyed! Deuteronomy 28:37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.Deuteronomy 28:36The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone, they will admite that we sold our own over there, that weaken that nation, they came an got KING next, an he was on ship to,to pick cotton,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,567,924
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men (Jan '16) 5 min Monty 108
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min dreamhunk 34,675
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 19 min Oscar 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 22 min Paul 73
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 29 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 57 min Yisraelite Suprem... 26
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 9 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web