Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78627 Oct 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know why I'm on this reply post!!!!!!!
Everytime yoke yoke yoke yoke yoke!!!!!!!!!!
See see see see see see!!!!!!! I have seen the yoke on the neck of igbos in a vision!!!!!!!!!!
We too are on yoke!!!!!! Iron yoke!!!!!! I saw white men put iron yoke on our neck and dragging us like animals; and I set them free!!!!!!!!!
Never you think people are free in africa!!!!!! Never you feel they were given the chance but couldn't prove they worthiness!!!!!!!!! Never!!!!!!!!!
I said neever!!!!!!! You devil you!!!!!!!! I WON'T reply you EVER!!!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
trick africa had 400 years to do something, trick your a heathen, a non hebrew, get!!! i raise my hand at you, get!! get!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#78628 Oct 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Yoke is a metaphor; that's why the statement was finished with "until they destroy you".........
Now will they destroy you?????????
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!
Thou art a FRAUDSTER!!!!!!!!!!
SAY DEVIL WE WAS LITERALLY destroyed with the YOKE OF IRON, trick as it is this day we are in jails more then any peoples! in a land STRANGE LAND, devil you cant change HEBREW HISTORY, "I RAISE MY HAND AT YOU".get ole satan! get from round this site! ole devil!! ROTTEN EGG DUDE lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#78629 Oct 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Of course, setting igbos free, I know I saw black people, in Babylon school an I set them free, so musnt be only igbos, must be the entire peoples worldover!!!!!!!
SEE???? SOME OF YOU WEAK HEBREWS care on a conversation with this "HEATHEN" see how far fetched this crazy fellow is?? he gone DRAG you down to his stupid level ! hahahah CHECK this fool is all He needs!! Put him in his Place! he knows nothing about our struggles! our struggle isnt Universal, everybody didnt suffre an Lose Heritage as He did! you non hebrews can get Back, because yo skin black means NOTHING, the ethiopians are Black an they aint no good! OH devil i forgot i was Typing to you!! "ole Satan boy" your info isnt wanted around here! your a "HEATHEN" you left over edomite devil you!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78630 Oct 25, 2013
Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land

Kay 5

UK

#78631 Oct 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Of course, setting igbos free, I know I saw black people, in Babylon school an I set them free, so musnt be only igbos, must be the entire peoples worldover!!!!!!!
What's this all about?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#78632 Oct 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dPxv4Aff3IAXX
Dumbo that video is out of date. Israel has built high walls and since building these really high walls, African illegal immigrants can no longer get into Israel! Also theyve taken illegal Africans out of Israel and placed them in other safe African countries! Long live Israel!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#78633 Oct 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ok peoples two sets of Canaanites west Canaan, an east Canaan, west Canaan had dark skin, east Canaan the REAL MIDDLE EAST PEOPLES started all the troubles! evil devils they was, the jews is of Canaan east, they was them Amorites,the middle east peoples DESCENDENT FROM AMORITES thats 100%
Nope they were all J2 carriers including the Amorites! Amorites ARE NOT JEWS they are Syrians!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78634 Oct 25, 2013
Racism vs. Africans in Israel

7New Earth7

UK

#78635 Oct 25, 2013
SoRry to say this, watching you from a distance, I concluded you are either deliberately a fraudster, or you are an aged man whom can't read and write anymore.

I decided to give u space because it could be a form of respect, but hell no I Aint respectin fraudsters! I Aint that type! The respect was maybe cos u were an old man and the rest of the peopels knew and also gave u ur space to "rant".......obvious ly u have issues.......

So 'if' you will stop talking to me, ill leave you alone....[state of mind]
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78636 Oct 25, 2013
Israel's New Generation of Racists

&li st=TLrLPojqbxBOGLzkHZVVKif1kfj EsoxZOo&feature=player_det ailpage
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78637 Oct 25, 2013
Racist Israeli zionists threaten African refugees

Published on Jan 23, 2013

&li st=TLrLPojqbxBOGLzkHZVVKif1kfj EsoxZOo&feature=player_det ailpage
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78638 Oct 25, 2013
Israel's Treatment of Ethiopians Called 'Racist'
7New Earth7

UK

#78639 Oct 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SAY DEVIL WE WAS LITERALLY destroyed with the YOKE OF IRON, trick as it is this day we are in jails more then any peoples! in a land STRANGE LAND, devil you cant change HEBREW HISTORY, "I RAISE MY HAND AT YOU".get ole satan! get from round this site! ole devil!! ROTTEN EGG DUDE lol hahahah
Shut your trap!!!!!! Why you be acting like all AAs dead and buried?????? Who was "totally" destroyed????????? Am I not seeing black billionaires??????

What about mental slavery, its the worst kind!!!!!!!!! Peoples could go to heaven like elijeah befo, now they being dead an buried!!!!!!! What's worse than that???????

The issue is, you never stop this nonsense!!!!! So beat it!!!!!!

Just look at what you said about my post on my visions on the yoke of iron; that's why I don't rap with you, because you are deaf to peoples views!!!!!!! I watch ur posts and u never changed one thing after I TAUGHT you!!!!!!!! So u are literally BLIND!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78640 Oct 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>R1b is the majority Haplogroup of Europe not the Middle East! Africans do NOT carry the same subclave as Middle Eastern people so are not related to them!
Therein is where your problems are!!! You are talking about Europeans &I'M NOT!!!

It's HARD FOR YOU TO GET YOUR PUNY MIND TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE "WRONG, " IN EVER SENSE OF THE WORD!!

You are SPIRITUALLY, SCRITPTURALLY, MENTALLY, MORALLY, SCIENTIFICALLY & CREDIBLY BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78641 Oct 25, 2013

In fact ae YOU'VE MAIDE IT QUITE CLEAR EARLY ON THAT YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BELIEVE IN AN OMNIPOTENT SPIRIT CALLED "ALL MIGHTY GOD!!!"

So as it's posed to you on many occasions: WHY ARE YOU HERE SATAT???
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78642 Oct 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Israel's Treatment of Ethiopians Called 'Racist'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LrOMDZt2xeoXX
depo-provera.....why isn't it given to white Israeli women
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78643 Oct 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
In fact ae YOU'VE MAIDE IT QUITE CLEAR EARLY ON THAT YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BELIEVE IN AN OMNIPOTENT SPIRIT CALLED "ALL MIGHTY GOD!!!"
To whack thieving Afronazis trying to steal my peoples history!!!!!!!!!!
Soul Sista

Cleveland, MS

#78644 Oct 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African Americans have this idea all people with a dark skin in Africa are black. In Southern Africa, a mixed race person is NEVER considered a black Africa and an Indian is NEVER considered black but always Asian! North Africans DO NOT consider themselves as black Africans and they dont even look anything like Sub-Saharan Africans!
Moroccans:
www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/02/05/192810....
How the hell could the ancient Moors have been black Africans when the Moroccans look like Hispanics??????????
Now how did Glimmer know you were dark skinned? brotha you need to embrace your blackness it aint so bad. The brothas and sistas got soul. We don't need to resurrect Don Cornelius to tell you that either my brotha.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#78645 Oct 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your trap!!!!!! Why you be acting like all AAs dead and buried?????? Who was "totally" destroyed????????? Am I not seeing black billionaires??????
What about mental slavery, its the worst kind!!!!!!!!! Peoples could go to heaven like elijeah befo, now they being dead an buried!!!!!!! What's worse than that???????
The issue is, you never stop this nonsense!!!!! So beat it!!!!!!
Just look at what you said about my post on my visions on the yoke of iron; that's why I don't rap with you, because you are deaf to peoples views!!!!!!! I watch ur posts and u never changed one thing after I TAUGHT you!!!!!!!! So u are literally BLIND!!!!!!!
He aint got good sense. Yes, he's literally blind and deaf in one ear apparently. Alright now, no more. I'm going to leave y'all along. Tell Slave Coast that the coast is clear now.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#78646 Oct 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
beginnings of slavery.....your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(egyptians(moors)created white people?? (Nov '10) 3 min Moses 210
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Moses 50,751
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Cheech the Conser... 1,459,438
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 32 min kay 67
Christmas is a WHITE holiday. 1 hr THX the Halls 3
black rasicm towards Samoan people... (Jan '12) 1 hr Anonymous 256
White Christmas 1 hr THX the Halls 1
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 2 hr Troller of saltines 53
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Moses 1,287
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 3 hr Snap 99
More from around the web