Hebrew Israelite
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78514 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid Afronazi, the majority of scientists say Europeans carry 4% neanderthal DNA! Anyone can see that modern Europeans are related to neanderthals. Red hair and very hairy!
Ancient DNA has been used to show aspects of Neanderthal appearance. A fragment of the gene for the melanocortin 1 receptor (MRC1) was sequenced using DNA from two Neanderthal specimens from Spain and Italy, El Sidrón 1252 and Monte Lessini (Lalueza-Fox et al. 2007). Neanderthals had a mutation in this receptor gene that HAS NOT BEEN FOUND in modern humans. The mutation changes an amino acid, making the resulting protein less efficient. Modern humans have other MCR1 variants that are also less active resulting in red hair and pale skin. The less active Neanderthal mutation probably also resulted in red hair and pale skin, as in modern humans.

The specific MCR1 mutation in Neanderthals HAS NOT BEEN FOUND IN MODERN HUMANS. This indicates that the two mutations for red hair and pale skin occurred INDEPENDENTLY and DOES NOT SUPPORT the idea of gene flow between Neanderthals and modern humans. Pale skin may have been advantageous to Neanderthals living in Europe because of the ability to synthesize vitamin D.

Case closed simple @$$, backed by science. You are a primate, there is not doubt about that, more $h!T throwing chimp than anything! Now kill yo self!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78515 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
Does this woman look like an Ethiopian:
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RosieMalek-Yon...
Do these people who have lived over 3000 years in Israel look anything like Ethiopians????
www.israelite-samaritans.com
NO they look like Ashkenazi Jews and southern Europeans! Southern Europeans originated from the Middle East. If Middle Eastern people were black Ethiopians, then why arnt they all black Ethiopians???? Why does Malta that was was founded by the Phoenicians, carry Haplogroup J2! Ethiopians HAVE NO J2 and HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANCIENT MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!!
No ancient Ethiopian skeletons in the Middle East = NO ETHIOPIANS!!!!!!!!!!
Glimmer STOP trying to steal people who WERE NEVER EVER Ethiopians!!!!!!!!!!but always pink people!
gives a damn about what someone looks like home you're talking about
Who ??? The bottom line is this you claim that there was no R1b in sub-saharan Africa I proved you to be a damn liar? And you fell completely silence wouldn't even respond to what was put forth before you!!! You're just a damn fraud taking up space, claiming that there is nowhere near Eastern DNA in Africa, full I can show you many placeswhere such DNA exist you idiot!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78516 Oct 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
gives a damn about what someone looks like home you're talking about
Who ??? The bottom line is this you claim that there was no R1b in sub-saharan Africa I proved you to be a damn liar? And you fell completely silence wouldn't even respond to what was put forth before you!!! You're just a damn fraud taking up space, claiming that there is nowhere near Eastern DNA in Africa, full I can show you many placeswhere such DNA exist you idiot!!!
I told you that there was R1b in Africa! I keep saying there was a back migration into Africa of Eurasians but no one ever reads what I write! Africans carry a subclave of R1b, not the same subclave as Middle Eastern people!
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b_ (Y-DNA)
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78517 Oct 24, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient DNA has been used to show aspects of Neanderthal appearance. A fragment of the gene for the melanocortin 1 receptor (MRC1) was sequenced using DNA from two Neanderthal specimens from Spain and Italy, El Sidrón 1252 and Monte Lessini (Lalueza-Fox et al. 2007). Neanderthals had a mutation in this receptor gene that HAS NOT BEEN FOUND in modern humans. The mutation changes an amino acid, making the resulting protein less efficient. Modern humans have other MCR1 variants that are also less active resulting in red hair and pale skin. The less active Neanderthal mutation probably also resulted in red hair and pale skin, as in modern humans.
The specific MCR1 mutation in Neanderthals HAS NOT BEEN FOUND IN MODERN HUMANS. This indicates that the two mutations for red hair and pale skin occurred INDEPENDENTLY and DOES NOT SUPPORT the idea of gene flow between Neanderthals and modern humans. Pale skin may have been advantageous to Neanderthals living in Europe because of the ability to synthesize vitamin D.
Case closed simple @$$, backed by science. You are a primate, there is not doubt about that, more $h!T throwing chimp than anything! Now kill yo self!
Nope the majority of sites say NEANDERTHALS ARE REALTED TO MODERN EUROPEANS AND M.E. people! Outdated link 2007!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#78518 Oct 24, 2013
Just for Imao
Lots of hybrid modern humans/neanderthal skeletons have been found in Europe and the Middle East:

www.io9.com/skeletal-remains-of-neanderthal-h...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78519 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that there was R1b in Africa! I keep saying there was a back migration into Africa of Eurasians but no one ever reads what I write! Africans carry a subclave of R1b, not the same subclave as Middle Eastern people!
That back migration theory is a bunch of crap. Where in the information I posted do you see back migration mentioned???
Asia is considered the EAST! So this term “MIDDLE EAST,” is completely LUDICRIS!!! In fact it was the invention of an American named; Thayer, in 1902!!!
http://www.rozanehmagazine.com/MarchApril06/A ...
1. So if in FACT we looked at the middle of that Eastern Map of Asia that would put us in the vicinity of; BAGLADESH, NEPAL, THAILAND & MYANMAR ETC!!! SO IT IS COMPLETE NNONSENSE TO CALL WESTERN ASIA THE:“MIDDLE EAST!!!”
2. If we include ARABIA as a part of ASIA, the BETTER TERM, would be “WESTERN ASIA,” NOT THE 1902 AMERICAN INVENTION “MIDDLE EAST!!!” ARABIA IS TOO FAR TO THE WEST “TO BE CALLED THE –MIDDE EAST-!!!”
GENETICS 101 FOR EURO NUTS
1.R1 HAPLOGROUPS ARE “NEAR EASTERN” IN ORIGIN!!! BUT WE FIND “R1 HAPLOGROUPS,” IN AFRICANS EURO NUTS CLAIM THEY DO NOT EXIST!!!
2. R1b-V88, a subclade specific to sub-Saharan Africa, is found in 60 to 95% of men in northern Cameroon.
3. R-P25* are found concentrated in the central-western part of the African continent, where they can be detected at frequencies as high as 95%.
4. R1b-V88 (old R1b1c)
R1b-V88 chose to expand South-West into Africa and then along the Mediterranean coast to Spain and the Nile, reaching the Lake Chadareain Northern Cameroon and Northern Nigeria. This group is found rarely among Jews and other Mediterranean populations and is dominating the Chadic speakers of Sub-Saharan Africa.
5. According to a Y-DNA study by Hassan et al.(2008), about 40% of Hausa in Sudan carry the West Eurasian haplogroup R1b. The remainder and majority belong to various Sub-Saharan paternal lineages: 15.6% B, 12.5% A and 12.5% E1b1a. A small minority of around 3% are E1b1b clade bearers, a haplogroup which is most common in North Africa and the Horn of Africa.
6. 69 African populations revealed a striking genetic contiguity between the Chadic-speaking peoples from the central Sahel and several other Afroasiatic-speaking groups from North Africa. The R-V88 coalescence time was estimated at 9200–5600&#8201;kya, in the early mid Holocene. We suggest that R-V88 is a paternal genetic record of the proposed mid-Holocene migration of proto-Chadic Afroasiatic speakers through the Central Sahara into the Lake Chad Basin, and geomorphological evidence is consistent with this view.

These are Afro-Asiatic Peoples!!! Their homeland use to stretch between their present location and Saudi Arabia. That was unti the INVADERS came from the north!!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78520 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope the majority of sites say NEANDERTHALS ARE REALTED TO MODERN EUROPEANS AND M.E. people! Outdated link 2007!
What an ignorant @$$, dishonest, crap heaving macaque you are! You love Wikipedia so much, here is a link about red hair:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

Under evolution/origins $h!t for brains you will find these words: "A DNA study has concluded that some Neanderthals also had red hair, although the mutation responsible for this differs from that which causes red hair in modern humans."

Which means that gene flow between Neanderthals and modern humans simple @$$ did not happen!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78521 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
Just for Imao
Lots of hybrid modern humans/neanderthal skeletons have been found in Europe and the Middle East:
www.io9.com/skeletal-remains-of-neanderthal-h...
Take that weak @$$ link and pound it up your rear end clown! There is no information in that link concerning the mutations that cause red hair in Neanderthals and humans. Give me what I ask for or please shut the F#$k up!
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#78522 Oct 24, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that weak @$$ link and pound it up your rear end clown! There is no information in that link concerning the mutations that cause red hair in Neanderthals and humans. Give me what I ask for or please shut the F#$k up!
Relax my brotha, it will all be ok. Sloooowly take a deep breath in, now sloooowly breathe out. What you are a experiencing is a nervous break down. Stop panicking, it's ok. You're not the only one who loses his mind from time to time. I need you to count from 10 to 1 mid slowly. Now repeat after me: I will not let my anger over take me. Now say it again, this time with resolution. Very good. Better now? Enjoy the rest of your day now.
7New Earth7

Europe

#78523 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that there was R1b in Africa! I keep saying there was a back migration into Africa of Eurasians but no one ever reads what I write! Africans carry a subclave of R1b, not the same subclave as Middle Eastern people!
You keep avoiding me and you know!!!!!!

Ok answer this if you are highly intellectual; this link ( en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seventh_ecumenic... (Icon).jpg ) is an icon of the Seventh Ecumenical Council kept in a 17th century Novodevichy Convent, Moscow.

It is a picture of the people (middle easterners ) in Turkey at that time!

Ok see the link to where I got it from: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Council_of_Nic...

Then see a linki to the first ecumenical council: www.google.com/imgres...

Do they look yellow or white?
7New Earth7

Europe

#78524 Oct 24, 2013
The first link didn't show, so you can find the pix in the second link ie en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Council_of_Nic...

Do they look like modern Turks or middle easterners?????????
7New Earth7

Europe

#78525 Oct 24, 2013
See why glimmer calls Ethiopians Caucusoids. Interracial marriage between Arab men and their
non-Arab harem slave girls was common in the Arab
world during the Arab slave trade, which lasted
throughout the Middle Ages and early modern
period.[33] Most of these slaves came from places
such as Sub-Saharan Africa (mainly Zanj) the North
Caucasus,[34] Central Asia (mainly Tartars), and
Central and Europe (mainly Slavs from Serbia –
Saqaliba, Spain, France, Italy).[35][36][37] The
Barbary pirates from North Africa captured and
enslaved 1.25 million white slaves from Western
Europe and North America between the 16th and
19th centuries.[38][39] Outside the Arabic World, it
was also common for Arab conquerors, traders and
explorers to intermarry with local females in the
lands they conquered or traded with, in various
different parts of Africa, Asia (see Asia section) and
Europe (see Europe section).
In ancient times a Celtic people known as Galatians
came from Northern Europe and settled in what is
present day Turkey and thus intermarried with the
people there. Similarly it is believed by many that
the ancient Hittites of present day Turkey originated
in Southeastern Europe, or the Balkans, along the
Caspian Sea or from the Armenian highlands or
across the Black sea. These Hittites intermarried
into Israel as shown by the tale of King David and
Bathsheeba. During the empire of Alexander the
Great, many Greek soldiers had interracial
relationships with women throughout the Middle
East all the way to Northern India. Later North Africa
and parts of the Middle East were part of the Roman
Empire and many European men (mostly Romans,
Dacians, Germanics (Franks, Alamanni, Saxons,
Goths, Vandals etc.), Sarmatians, Scythians, Celts
from Gaul, Iberia, Britania etc., Greeks and
Armenians) were posted as soldiers here. Many of
them had interracial relationships with local women.
The Germanic people known as the Vandals
conquered North Africa during the great migration
period which led to opportunities of interracial
relationships between Germanic men and Berber
women, whose descendants in turn intermarried
with Arabs when Islam conquered that area. Turks of
Anatolia have as ancestors not only Central Asian
Turkish immigrants, but of every ethnic group that
ever liven in, conquered, or passed through
Anatolia, such as Jews, Mongols, Romans, Greeks,
Hittites, Persians, and Arabs.[citation needed] Medieval Western Asia was repeatedly invaded by
Europeans (Crusades) and Mongols (Mongol
Empire), which led to opportunities for interracial
relationships between European, Mongol and other
Central Asian/East Asian soldiers and local Arab
women. As well as many Europeans, there were
North Africans, South Asians and Central Asians who
worked as mercenaries and traders in the area, most
of them converting to Islam and taking local women
as wives.[citation needed]
From AD 839, Viking Varangian mercenaries who
were in the service of the Byzantine Empire, notably
Harald Sigurdsson, campaigned in North Africa,
Jerusalem and other places in the Middle East
during the Byzantine-Arab Wars. They interbred
with the local population as spoils of warfare or
through eventual settling with many Scandinavian
Viking men taking Arab or Anatolian women as
wives. There is archaeological evidence the Vikings
had established contact with the city of Baghdad, at
the time the center of the Islamic Empire, and
connected with the populace there.[40] Regularly
plying the Volga with their trade goods (furs, tusks,
seal fat, seal boats and notably female slaves; the
one period in the history of the slave-trade when
females were priced higher than males), the Vikings
were active in the Arab slave trade at the time.[41]
These slaves, most often Europeans that were
captured from the coasts of Europe or during war
periods,[42] and sold to Arabic traders in Al-Andalus
and the Emirate of Sicily.
7New Earth7

Europe

#78526 Oct 24, 2013
Cont'd

Intermarriage was accepted in Arab society, though
only if the husband was Muslim. It was a fairly
common theme in medieval Arabic literature and
Persian literature. For example, the Persian poet
Nizami, who married his Central Asian Kipchak slave
girl, wrote The Seven Beauties (1196). Its frame
story involves a Persian prince marrying seven
foreign princesses, including Byzantine, Chinese,
Indian, Khwarezmian, Maghrebian, Slavic and Tartar
princesses. Hadith Bayad wa Riyad, a 12th-century
Arabic tale from Al-Andalus, was a love story
involving an Iberian girl and a Damascene man. The
Arabian Nights tale of "The Ebony Horse" involves
the Prince of Persia, Qamar al-Aqmar, rescuing his
lover, the Princess of Sana'a, from the Byzantine
Emperor who also wishes to marry her.[43]
At times, some marriages would have a major
impact on the politics of the region. The most
notable example was the marriage of As-Salih
Ayyub, the Sultan of the Kurdish Ayyubid dynasty,
to Shajar al-Durr, a slave of Turkic origin from
Central Asia. Following her husband's death, she
became the Sultana of Egypt and the first Mamluk
ruler. Her reign marked the end of the Ayyubid
dynasty and the beginning of the Mameluk era,
when a series of former Mamluk slaves would rule
over Egypt and occasionally other neighbouring
regions.[44][45][46][47]
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#78527 Oct 24, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a melt down are we???? Ill tell you the facts of life: Red haired blue eyed neanderthal has sex with modern human and produces baby!!!There is a very good chance baby will have red hair and blue eyes! Hell it happens all the time! The FACTS OF LIFE!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#78528 Oct 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
The first link didn't show, so you can find the pix in the second link ie en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Council_of_Nic...
Do they look like modern Turks or middle easterners?????????
Um ...the look like idiot Catholics probably from Poland!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78529 Oct 24, 2013
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>Relax my brotha, it will all be ok. Sloooowly take a deep breath in, now sloooowly breathe out. What you are a experiencing is a nervous break down. Stop panicking, it's ok. You're not the only one who loses his mind from time to time. I need you to count from 10 to 1 mid slowly. Now repeat after me: I will not let my anger over take me. Now say it again, this time with resolution. Very good. Better now? Enjoy the rest of your day now.
cute
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#78530 Oct 24, 2013
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78531 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Having a melt down are we???? Ill tell you the facts of life: Red haired blue eyed neanderthal has sex with modern human and produces baby!!!There is a very good chance baby will have red hair and blue eyes! Hell it happens all the time! The FACTS OF LIFE!
You've got to get some pu$$y first before you can talk about having kids. And the facts of life are this concerning primates: Mitochondrial DNA in primates is EXCLUSIVELY maternally transmitted! NO Mitrochondrial DNA from a Neanderthal has EVER been found in a human. NEVER!
In conclusion, NO Mitrochondrial DNA from a Neanderthal, means no knocking boots between you and some orangutang fool. There is no meltdown here, one of my favorite African American's said it best:

Turn up the bass, check out my melody, hand out a cigar
I'm lettin' knowledge be born and my name's the R
A-K-I-M, not like the rest of them, I'm not on a list
That's what I'm sayin', I drop science like a scientist!

My melody's in a code, the very next episode
Has the mic often distortin', ready to explode!
I keep the mic in Fahrenheit, freeze MC's and make 'em colder
The listener's system is kickin' like SOLAR!
7New Earth7

UK

#78532 Oct 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um ...the look like idiot Catholics probably from Poland!
GO and SiT DOWN!!!!!!!!

You are NOT serious here!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#78533 Oct 24, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the link I posted for AE and see the people there don't look anything like current middle easterners!!!!!! I have been telling AE that the middle easterners killed and expelled all the blacks there!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 2 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 6 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 10 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 13 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 14 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 15 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 22 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501