Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78430 Oct 23, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Your information has been disproven time and time again by our DNA expert Dr. Johns On Top Of It. I think its probably time for you to kick rocks. Go to a thread where they respect your ethiopian caucasian fairytales. Frankly I dont even understand your obsession with African Americans in the first place. Kinda weird, lol With all your so called culture and great life you sure do care what we think. For someone to come here day after day to argue about the ancestry he is so sure he possesses to a bunch of "Ugly Bantu Slaves"(Your Words) is ridiculous in itself.
Seems your missing an importance piece in your life to feel this insecure that you need validation from us regarding your ancestry.
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
NO WEST AFRICANS BEFORE 3,000 YBP
These are just the FACTS which not a single TROLL (GHOST) can DISPUTE/DEBUNNK!!!
1. With “THEIR OWN SCIENCE” I’ve PROVEN AGAIN & AGAIN, THAT “ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICANS MIGRATED THERE FROM THE NORTH & NORTHEAST!!! THEIR “OWN SCIENCE” PROVES THE SAHARA (BEGAN DESERTFICATION) STARTED DRYING UP SOME 6,000 YEARS AGO
2. They CANNOT (UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER) provide us with EVIDENCE of GRAVEYARDS/CEMETARIES, with the “BONES OF ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS,” like those living in West Africa TODAY…BEFORE 3,000 YEARS AGO!!! I KEEP ASKING THEM TO SHOW ME A”WEST AFRICAN CIVILIZATION…OLDER THAN THE…NOK CIVILIZATION…Again…NO TAKERS…WHY???”
3. If the Evidence of the SCIENCE tells you that:“PEOPLE KIDNAPPED AND EVSLAVED FROM WEST AFRICA ARE 10 TIMES (1,000%), MORE RELATED TO ANCIENT KEMITES (EGYPTIANS) MATERNALLY… AND NEARLY 6 TIMES (500+%) MORE RELATED TO ANCIENT KEMITES (EGYPTIANS) PATERNALLY…THAN EVEN…ETHIOPIANS…HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ALL THESE -LIES- TOLD BY THESE RACIST TROLLS??????????"
Now disappear like you always do and this time stay gone.
West Africans have absolutely NO neanderthal DNA so therefore ARE NOT related to Egyptians who are Caucasoids and probably DO have neanderthals DNA! Also there is proof that West African had people living there 11000 years ago!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#78431 Oct 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Moses WAS AN ISRAELITE NOT AN ETHIOPIAN! THE BIBLE MAKES IT CLEAR ETHIOPIANS ARE NOT ISRAELITES!!!!!!!!!!
Mosses later become an Ethiopian and rulled Ethiopia for 40 years

King in Ethiopia.

"The fugitive Moses went to the camp of King Nikanos, or Kikanos, of Ethiopia, who was at that time besieging his own capital, which had been traitorously seized by Balaam and his sons and made impregnable by them through magic. Moses joined the army of Nikanos, and the king and all his generals took a fancy to him, because he was courageous as a lion and his face gleamed like the sun ("S. Y." P. 116a; comp. B. B. 75a). When Moses had spent nine years with the army King Nikanos died, and the Hebrew was made general. He took the city, driving out Balaam and his sons Jannes and Jambres, and was proclaimed king by the Ethiopians. He was obliged, in deference to the wishes of the people, to marry Nikanos' widow, Adoniya (comp. Num. xii.), with whom he did not, however, cohabit ("D. Y." l.c.; "S. Y." p. 116b). Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses on account of the Cushite (Ethiopian) woman whom he had married. He was twenty-seven years of age when he became king; and he ruled over Ethiopia for forty years, during which he considerably increased the power of the country"

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11...

Ethiopians are not Israelites

'Ethiopians were mosses people', read by your slave mind as 'Mosses was an Ethiopian'. That is why I believed you have 0% white ancesstory. Strictly speaking, yes ancient Ethiopians were not Israelite. But, the God never said this to any other people

"Are you not like the Ethiopians to me, O people of Israel? says the Lord. Did I not bring Israel up from the land of Egypt, and the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?" Amos 9:7-15

If one can understand the Bible, the two people lived together and given the current situation, where even the most unrelated people from Cape Malay is claiming, it is not wrong to assume ancient Israelites were blended with Ethiopians. More over, the Bible also tells ancient Israelites scattered towards Ethiopia, and there are plaine genetic and archiological evidences that current Ethiopian semites are the only surviving Israelites.

One last question!

Who are you to oppose Ethiopians when the current rabbis accepted Ethiopian Jews as true Jews. How come you, the Cape Malay to be more knowledgeable or concerned in the world where Ethiopian Jews are officially accepted as true ancient Jews?

Level 6

Location hidden

#78432 Oct 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Talking absolute rubbish as usual you jealous old Ethiopian who is more related to West Africans than Middle Eastern people! Cape Malay/Cape Coloureds came in all colours from nearly white to nearly black! Loads of people are called Abraham in the Coloured community! Im a very handsome light brown man with very straight hair! My mother was a very beautiful white woman! My father is a very handsome mixed race man! Jealous old slave master! Still upset because Haile Selassie was forced to give up black slaves in 1943!
These are the original and unmixed Cape Malays, just with in 300 years from today. You need to love your originality and desperate to be fuc*d is extremly out of the world norm.

Cape Slaves
http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

best cape slaves

Even the mixed ones are most ugly. I think you are comparing your progress from your ancestors,the scary Australoid Malays

http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...

Level 6

Location hidden

#78433 Oct 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Not really its written in the bible! According to Ezra, Jewish men were told to get rid of their gentile wives and children.
Ezra 10:2-3
There is more than one place in the bible where G-D tells Jewish men to marry Jewish women.
Was the issue about the lows of marring non-Jew woman? It was not, you acadamically most stupid slave! The issue was whether Jewishness to be determined paternally or not. They are diffrent. How come every simple issue is difficult to you?
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Also when Moses married an Ethiopian woman, everyone was extremely upset!
Right! But not the God! I all need just God's love, not any earthly people. Pagan Cape Malay who doesn't care about the value of God's passion!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78434 Oct 23, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the original and unmixed Cape Malays, just with in 300 years from today. You need to love your originality and desperate to be fuc*d is extremly out of the world norm.
Cape Slaves
best cape slaves
Even the mixed ones are most ugly. I think you are comparing your progress from your ancestors,the scary Australoid Malays
http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...
You really hate the poor Cape Malays LOL! Modern Cape Malays are heavily mixed with whites and are much lighter than Ethiopians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78435 Oct 23, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
How do Europeans get their blue/green/ eyes and blonde/red hair from the Neanderthal? Answer this question!
Its obvious if someone makes a baby with a red haired person, one of their kids or grand kids will have red hair. Its likely that Cro-Magnon probably was the first modern human to have red hair,blonde hair! After all they are the direct ancestor of modern Europeans!
www.ancientstandard.com/2011/08/08/gene-for-r...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78436 Oct 23, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mosses later become an Ethiopian and rulled Ethiopia for 40 years
King in Ethiopia.
"The fugitive Moses went to the camp of King Nikanos, or Kikanos, of Ethiopia, who was at that time besieging his own capital, which had been traitorously seized by Balaam and his sons and made impregnable by them through magic. Moses joined the army of Nikanos, and the king and all his generals took a fancy to him, because he was courageous as a lion and his face gleamed like the sun ("S. Y." P. 116a; comp. B. B. 75a). When Moses had spent nine years with the army King Nikanos died, and the Hebrew was made general. He took the city, driving out Balaam and his sons Jannes and Jambres, and was proclaimed king by the Ethiopians. He was obliged, in deference to the wishes of the people, to marry Nikanos' widow, Adoniya (comp. Num. xii.), with whom he did not, however, cohabit ("D. Y." l.c.; "S. Y." p. 116b). Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses on account of the Cushite (Ethiopian) woman whom he had married. He was twenty-seven years of age when he became king; and he ruled over Ethiopia for forty years, during which he considerably increased the power of the country"
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11...
Ethiopians are not Israelites
'Ethiopians were mosses people', read by your slave mind as 'Mosses was an Ethiopian'. That is why I believed you have 0% white ancesstory. Strictly speaking, yes ancient Ethiopians were not Israelite. But, the God never said this to any other people
"Are you not like the Ethiopians to me, O people of Israel? says the Lord. Did I not bring Israel up from the land of Egypt, and the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?" Amos 9:7-15
If one can understand the Bible, the two people lived together and given the current situation, where even the most unrelated people from Cape Malay is claiming, it is not wrong to assume ancient Israelites were blended with Ethiopians. More over, the Bible also tells ancient Israelites scattered towards Ethiopia, and there are plaine genetic and archiological evidences that current Ethiopian semites are the only surviving Israelites.
One last question!
Who are you to oppose Ethiopians when the current rabbis accepted Ethiopian Jews as true Jews. How come you, the Cape Malay to be more knowledgeable or concerned in the world where Ethiopian Jews are officially accepted as true ancient Jews?
Um....There is NO proof in the bible that Moses ever went to Ethiopia. Its based on myth. Ancient Israelites were never in Egypt at all. There is absolutely not a single mention of Israelites ever being in Egypt by the ancient Egyptians! Only Hyksos were in Egypt! They were Hebrews according to the Jewish
historian Josephus! Rabbis dont see Ethiopian Jews as true ancient Jews because they are far more related to Sub-Sahara Africans! They would have to be closely related to Middle Eastern Jews like the Samaritans, which they are not! Just be pleased the Rabbis have accepted them in Israel because THEY ARE NOT RELATED to all the other Jews!

Level 6

Location hidden

#78437 Oct 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You really hate the poor Cape Malays LOL! Modern Cape Malays are heavily mixed with whites and are much lighter than Ethiopians!
Sorry, to be honest and as an Ethiopian, it is very unusual to see white stinking skin as something good. I also hear whites commonly use skin tuning, hating their skin color. Yes, the most black features, like that of the original cape Malays are not that attractive. Ethiopian color is most ideal.

http://www.tadias.com/02/04/2009/the-colors-o...
7New Earth7

Europe

#78438 Oct 23, 2013
glimmer won't you be mature and speak up!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#78439 Oct 23, 2013
Anyways what can u offer? Nothing! You are a troll just like AE!!!!!

You never refer to histories of wars in relation to theology and DNA analysis, so no need!!!!!

Let me show you that the Trinity was established with pure violence!!!!!!!

THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH SIDED ARTHANASIUS'S CONCEPT (which is for Rome to rule).

See excerpt from an ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH website:

"The birth of Ethiopian Church took place at a time
when the Arian heresy was at its peak. When
Frumentius was consecrated, the Patriarchate of
Alexandria, under the leadership of Athanasius,“the
Column of Orthodoxy”, was the stronghold of the
Nicene faith against Arianism. Constantius expelled
Athanasius, however and installed an Arian, George
of Cappadocia, in his place. The first ecumenical
Council, where Arius was condemned as a heretic,
took place in 325, Shortly before the establishment
of the Ethiopian church, but the decision of the
Council was nevertheless regarded as binding, and
Ethiopia stood by Athanasius, and the Nicene Faith.
In vain, Constantius, the son of Constantine the
Great, tried to bring Ethiopia onto the heresy of
Arius. It was for this reason that he addressed the
orthodox group of any support, and ensures
international recognition of Arianism. A certain
Theophilus, a priest from Socotra, highly respected
for his impeccable moral character, was entrusted
with this mission to Axum, but he was apparently not even allowed to enter Aksumite territory. His mission failed, and Frumentius remained in Axum, to
continue the teaching which he had learnt from
Athanasius. The Ethiopian church holds Athanasius
in special veneration. He was canonized as a saint,
and his work, The Life of Saint Anthony, was
translated into Ethiopic. One of the fourteen
Anaphora’s of the Ethiopian Church is attributed to
Athanasius.". www.ethiopianorthodox.org/english/ethiopian/p...

Level 6

Location hidden

#78440 Oct 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....There is NO proof in the bible that Moses ever went to Ethiopia. Its based on myth. Ancient Israelites were never in Egypt at all. There is absolutely not a single mention of Israelites ever being in Egypt by the ancient Egyptians! Only Hyksos were in Egypt!
Mosses was in Ethiopia, as per the Bible.

Exodus 18:1-6
18:1 When Jethro, the priest of Midian, Moses' father in law, heard of all that God had done for Moses, and for Israel his people, and that the LORD had brought Israel out of Egypt;

2 Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife, after he had sent her back,

Numbers 12:1
12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

The Bible says 'Israelites were captives in Egypt'. Period! Self denying pagan, ignorant of basic bible teaching. There is no need to attach quotes for this obvious matter. However, archiological evidences are mixing as people used to attach ancient Egypt as the only land today. Ancient Egypt had colonies in South Arabia and Ancient Ethiopia in Yemen.
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They were Hebrews according to the Jewish historian Josephus! Rabbis dont see Ethiopian Jews as true ancient Jews because they are far more related to Sub-Sahara Africans! They would have to be closely related to Middle Eastern Jews like the Samaritans, which they are not! Just be pleased the Rabbis have accepted them in Israel because THEY ARE NOT RELATED to all the other Jews!
It is very clear to see how much upsetted you are. Your conclusion:
"Rabbis dont see Ethiopian Jews as true ancient Jews" and your premises: "because they are far more related to Sub-Sahara Africans"

The same fallacy is repeated here:

"Rabbis dont see Ethiopian Jews as true ancient Jews because they are far more related to Sub-Sahara Africans!"

You are plane hateful jealous. Believe me, no body accepts Cape Malay mixed slave! I am 100% sure. Don't waste your time!

Level 6

Location hidden

#78441 Oct 23, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
glimmer won't you be mature and speak up!!!!!!
Why are you hunting your root where there is no ancient trace of it? Your ancestors were never near in Ethiopia during the last 20,000 years as per modern genetic studies. Your current location is relatively closer to north Africa and accordingly E1b1a increases as one move west of Ethiopia. Modern Egyptians and other north Africans carry relatively more E1b1a. Even current Jews do carry more E1b1a than Ethiopians. You have the right to claim all, but not HOA.

“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...

Thank you for your loves! Egypt has got much more attraction. Think of Israel, and leave alone Ethiopia

Level 6

Location hidden

#78442 Oct 23, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Anyways what can u offer? Nothing! You are a troll just like AE!!!!!
You never refer to histories of wars in relation to theology and DNA analysis, so no need!!!!!
Let me show you that the Trinity was established with pure violence!!!!!!!
THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH SIDED ARTHANASIUS'S CONCEPT (which is for Rome to rule).
See excerpt from an ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH website:
"The birth of Ethiopian Church took place at a time
when the Arian heresy was at its peak. When
Frumentius was consecrated, the Patriarchate of
Alexandria, under the leadership of Athanasius,“the
Column of Orthodoxy”, was the stronghold of the
Nicene faith against Arianism. Constantius expelled
Athanasius, however and installed an Arian, George
of Cappadocia, in his place. The first ecumenical
Council, where Arius was condemned as a heretic,
took place in 325, Shortly before the establishment
of the Ethiopian church, but the decision of the
Council was nevertheless regarded as binding, and
Ethiopia stood by Athanasius, and the Nicene Faith.
Arius. It was for this reason that he addressed the
Theophilus, a priest from Socotra, highly respected
for his impeccable moral character, was entrusted
with this mission to Axum, but he was apparently not even allowed to enter Aksumite territory. His mission failed, and Frumentius remained in Axum, to
Athanasius. The Ethiopian church holds Athanasius
in special veneration. He was canonized as a saint,
and his work, The Life of Saint Anthony, was
translated into Ethiopic. One of the fourteen
Anaphora’s of the Ethiopian Church is attributed to
Athanasius.". www.ethiopianorthodox.org/english/ethiopian/p...
Ethiopian Orthodox was never renewed and remained orthodox from the very ancient creation of Adam in Eden. Ethiopians are the very first zionist in the world, expecting the birth of christ 5,500 years after Adam. The first temple was at Kharan (central ancient Ethiopia) some time around 5,500 B.C and the second in Egypt some time around 3800 B.C and the last was in ancient Jerusalem.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78443 Oct 23, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>sorry nope no such thing as a sepharvaim and the phonecians were HEBREW and BLACK as night so whats your point
this is MY poiont there is NO SUCH THINg AS A sepharvaim WHAT the F<<k is that your DUMB and DEATH is waiting for you SOON
trick occult rat, everybody gone die!one day its part of life! trick your dead already " YO MIND" an you was trying to kill our mind!!, right now if i hadnt shut you down, the peoples you be on some OCCULT MESS! our heritage would be so far from us, then we would be spreading lies, no truths!!, OK i didnt let that happen,! Mane i read you like a book!!! Ok you see these others on here an I aint at them!!? your wondering why? ok stupid let me tell you why!!!< ok Glimmer devil non hebrew, AE devil non hebrew,that 7 devil non Hebrew, ok they message mean NOTHING!! ok devil you come in PRETENDING be a hebrew trying to mis-lead the peoples thats trying to find truth on our Hebrew heritage, ok "I BELIEVE YOU TO BE JEWISH an you read occult stuff an you tried to trick us, OK DEVIL DEATH TO YO THOUGHT, i knows you dont want the truth out!! you hate me because i exposed yo lies an its in the post hahahahah lol
7New Earth7

Europe

#78444 Oct 23, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian Orthodox was never renewed and remained orthodox from the very ancient creation of Adam in Eden. Ethiopians are the very first zionist in the world, expecting the birth of christ 5,500 years after Adam. The first temple was at Kharan (central ancient Ethiopia) some time around 5,500 B.C and the second in Egypt some time around 3800 B.C and the last was in ancient Jerusalem.
From that same ethiopian orthodox website: Ethiopia stood by Athanasius, and the Nicene
Faith.
Arius. It was for this reason that he addressed
the
Theophilus, a priest from Socotra, highly
respected
for his impeccable moral character, was
entrusted
with this mission to Axum, but he was
apparently not even allowed to enter Aksumite
territory. His mission failed, and Frumentius
remained in Axum, to
Athanasius. The Ethiopian church holds
Athanasius
in special veneration. He was canonized as a
saint,
and his work,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78445 Oct 23, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78446 Oct 23, 2013
sometimes we have to remind these dummies that we haven't forgotten the real truth and here it is!!!

NO WEST AFRICANS BEFORE 3,000 YBP

These are just the FACTS which not a single TROLL (GHOST) can DISPUTE/DEBUNNK!!!

1. With “THEIR OWN SCIENCE” I’ve PROVEN AGAIN & AGAIN, THAT “ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICANS MIGRATED THERE FROM THE NORTH & NORTHEAST!!! THEIR “OWN SCIENCE” PROVES THE SAHARA (BEGAN DESERTFICATION) STARTED DRYING UP SOME 6,000 YEARS AGO, FORCING PEOPLE TO MIGRATE!!! LISTEN TO WHAT”EXPERTS SAY HAPPENED???”
http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html ...

2. They CANNOT (UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER) provide us with EVIDENCE of GRAVEYARDS/CEMETARIES, with the “BONES OF ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS,” like those living in West Africa TODAY…BEFORE 3,000 YEARS AGO!!! I KEEP ASKING THEM TO SHOW ME A”WEST AFRICAN CIVILIZATION…OLDER THAN THE…NOK CIVILIZATION…Again…NO TAKERS…WHY???”

3. If the Evidence of the SCIENCE tells you that:“PEOPLE KIDNAPPED AND EVSLAVED FROM WEST AFRICA ARE 10 TIMES (1,000%), MORE RELATED TO ANCIENT KEMITES (EGYPTIANS) MATERNALLY… AND NEARLY 6 TIMES (500+%) MORE RELATED TO ANCIENT KEMITES (EGYPTIANS) PATERNALLY…THAN EVEN…ETHIOPIANS…HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ALL THESE -LIES- TOLD BY THESE RACIST TROLLS??????????
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01 ...

4. What they used forever to:“DESCRIBE the SO-CALLED N*EGROE is now used as a TOOL to ERASE HIM FROM HIS OWN SUPPOSED HOMELAND!!!” Two terms they (so-called white man) use to use to DESCRIBE the so-called N*EGROE/BLACK was: PROGNATHISM (the condition of having jaws that project beyond the upper part of the face.— Prognathic, prognathous, adj.) & DOLICHOCEPHALIC (Having a relatively long head with a cephalic index)!!! NOW THEY’VE DO AN ABOUT TURN ON THIS PORTION OF THEIR RACISM/LIES!!! MAKES YOU GO….HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????? HUH??? THE ABOVE ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH WEST, CENTRAL & SOUTH AFRICANS. BUT THEY ARE ALSO BROADHEADED WITH HIGH FOREHEADS
TOO!!! THEN THERE ARE THOSE TROPICAL LIMB PORTIONS
”Conclusion (CIVILIZATION FANATICS CENTER)
To sum up, Nubia is Egypt’s African ancestor. What linked Ancient Egypt to the rest of the North African cultures is this strong tie with the Nubian pastoral nomadic lifestyle, the same pastoral background commonly shared by most of the ancient Saharan and modern sub-Saharan societies. Thus, not only did Nubia have a prominent role in the origin of Ancient Egypt, it was also a key area for the origin of the entire African pastoral tradition.”

Dr. Shomarka Keita (Geneticist)
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

5.Where is the troll’s proof of: WEST, CENTRAL OR SOUTH “ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS,” BEFORE EVEN 2,500 YEARS AGO??? AND I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT KHOISAN & PYGMY PEOPLES (THESE TWO ARE THE OLDEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET)!!!

6. I THINK THIS EGYPTIAN DUDE MAY HAVE STOLEN MY PHENOTYPE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
7New Earth7

Europe

#78447 Oct 23, 2013
You people follow a theology (trinity) that was established with violence!!!!

Even after Athannasius established the trinitarian regime, the oromos (derbers 'called Berbers' in these links) continued to war trinitianism in North Africa: see excerpt: ""........the indigenous Berbers by guerilla warfare almost constantly kept imperial rule in North Africa off-balance........." ldysinger.stjohnsem.edu/CH_501_Intro/14_Byz_I...

Also see: www.fsmitha.com/h3/islam02.htm

In the that link above you'll see that the east (which Ethiopia had an alliance with earlier) sided arianism but the confusion started from Rome........

Just see that trinitarianism was established from war upon war, not from the bible!!!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78448 Oct 23, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopian Orthodox was never renewed and remained orthodox from the very ancient creation of Adam in Eden. Ethiopians are the very first zionist in the world, expecting the birth of christ 5,500 years after Adam. The first temple was at Kharan (central ancient Ethiopia) some time around 5,500 B.C and the second in Egypt some time around 3800 B.C and the last was in ancient Jerusalem.
Do you even know where Eden is? It ain't in Aethiopia first of all..go read Genesis 2:7-8...

7 The YAH FORMED the man from the SOIL of THE GROUND and BREATHED into HIS nostrils the breath of LIFE, and the man BECAME a living being.
8 The Lord God PLANTED AN ORCHARD in the EAST, in EDEN; AND THERE he PLACED the man he had formed.

NOTICE IN THE NXT VERSE WHATS SAID..
9 The Lord God made ALL KINDS OF TREES (grow) FROM THE SOIL, every tree that was pleasing to look at and good for food.(Now the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil were in the middle of the orchard.)

Recognize the context has changed from mankind to trees? Deep Afrikan culture taught in many cases a tree can be used in the place of where some would put a man in instead..so there where other men planted there along w/ Adamic man..Adam is the one got kicked out so there still would be men there where Adam was placed to live from the location of where he was literally formed from..and that location is spoke of here in Genesis 2:10-14
10 Now a river flows from Eden to water the orchard, and from there it divides into four headstreams.
11 The name of the first is Pishon; it runs through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold.
12 (The gold of that land is pure; pearls and lapis lazuli are also there).
13 The name of the second river is Gihon; it runs through the entire land of Cush.
14 The name of the third river is Tigris; it runs along the east side of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.
That location is in what's called Saudi Arabia or the Middle East after the British colonized that land and put their own regime into place..but go find these rivers and you'll know where to start looking?(Big smile)
7New Earth7

Europe

#78449 Oct 23, 2013
From that link (at the end) ; "..........The Trinity version of Christianity had won against Arianism, violence again deciding a matter of theology"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be on Mt R... 2 min Bill 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,509,147
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 7 min Bill 26
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 29 min Ttt 3
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr RMG Mundo 21
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 1 hr Dan Snow 27
what do you call six million burned corpses? 1 hr Kato 36
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Sok 151
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web