Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78376 Oct 22, 2013
Glimmer these are PYGMIES..AN ARCHAIC PEOPLE 100,00-2000,000 YEARS OLD!!!

http://www.pygmies.org/
7New Earth7

Europe

#78377 Oct 22, 2013
Africa AE, do you see you are sounding immature??????

As for Glimmer, he has RAN AWAY!!!!! And he CAN'T stand and debate me!!!!!!!!!!

He is just playing with words, but he knows where I'm coming from!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#78378 Oct 22, 2013
AE you 'think' this is a joke!!!!!!!!

Such a nuisance!!!!!!!!

You come on here and start ranting as if you don't have a job!!!!!!!!!

Are you crazy????????

You are busy thinking you are making a point but you are NOT!!!!!!!

Just like Glimmer, you should not forget that people are watching, lest tomorrow you come back and start repeating what my Deber posts have already conquered!!!!!!!!!

So STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78379 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All populations outside Africa carry neanderthal DNA! Africans south of the Sahara. They do NOT carry neanderthal DNA except a small amount in East Africa which came from Eurasian back migration.
You do know that there is plenty of evidence out there to suggest that there was absolutely no gene flown between Neanderthals and humans right? The one that you especially love to harp on is the mutation at the receptor gene (MRC1) that you feel Neanderthals passed on to make you clowns white. However, The specific MCR1 mutation in Neanderthals has not found in modern humans. This indicates that the two mutations for red hair and pale skin occurred INDEPENDENTLY and does not support the idea of gene flow between Neanderthals and modern humans.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78380 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All populations outside Africa carry neanderthal DNA! Africans south of the Sahara. They do NOT carry neanderthal DNA except a small amount in East Africa which came from Eurasian back migration.
Show proof that Neanderthal DNA and the DNA of modern humans are similar.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78381 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
devil you, yo family been living a lie an your hoping to find, any chance of you being kin to the hebrews hahahahah lol hahahah, Trick too bad, your not hahahahah lol you been living a lie you an others hahahahah deep in yo mind you knows we got you with this TRUTH hahahah, i hate it has to be this way!! CREATOR did this, lol, we was gone wake up, see we was hebrews 400 years ago lol, in africa, ok "WE" "US" "REAL HEBREWS" did the BIBLICAL curses!!! your not a Israelite, or kind to us. an it hurts you inside to find out this truth, your trying to find ANY LINK when there isnt any hahahah lol accept the truth, an you will be a better person!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78382 Oct 22, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that there is plenty of evidence out there to suggest that there was absolutely no gene flown between Neanderthals and humans right? The one that you especially love to harp on is the mutation at the receptor gene (MRC1) that you feel Neanderthals passed on to make you clowns white. However, The specific MCR1 mutation in Neanderthals has not found in modern humans. This indicates that the two mutations for red hair and pale skin occurred INDEPENDENTLY and does not support the idea of gene flow between Neanderthals and modern humans.
Nope the majority of scientists have found genes that modern Europeans/Asians have in common with neanderthals. They also found genes in the neanderthal showing blue eyes,red hair and light skin. Recreation of neanderthal male by forensic experts:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/
Looking just like a very ugly white guy! Europeans look more like their very hairy ancient ancestor than they do Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78383 Oct 22, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Show proof that Neanderthal DNA and the DNA of modern humans are similar.
www.plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/10.1371...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78384 Oct 22, 2013
Neanderthals definitely did live in North Africa!
Timeline of ancient Libya:
www.temehu.com/History-of-Libya.htm
7New Earth7

Europe

#78385 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
Neanderthals definitely did live in North Africa!
Timeline of ancient Libya:
www.temehu.com/History-of-Libya.htm
You still have the mind to return!!!!!!!!!!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78386 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope the majority of scientists have found genes that modern Europeans/Asians have in common with neanderthals. They also found genes in the neanderthal showing blue eyes,red hair and light skin. Recreation of neanderthal male by forensic experts:
Looking just like a very ugly white guy! Europeans look more like their very hairy ancient ancestor than they do Africans!
So you should be able to give an example or examples of the specific mutation or mutations that the majority of scientist claim are responsible in Neanderthals for turning them blue-eyed, blond and light of skin. And further, explain how it impacted you clowns. I asked the question that if you were white already, how did you turn white once again just six thousand years ago? Now is your time to be specific!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78387 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
When are you gonna.get it through you THICK HEAD...THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU EURO NUTS???
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78388 Oct 22, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should be able to give an example or examples of the specific mutation or mutations that the majority of scientist claim are responsible in Neanderthals for turning them blue-eyed, blond and light of skin. And further, explain how it impacted you clowns. I asked the question that if you were white already, how did you turn white once again just six thousand years ago? Now is your time to be specific!
The first people out of Africa were neanderthals. They lived for 300000-400000 years outside of Africa before Africans came out of Africa. They interbred with the neanderthals they met in central Asia. The mix was Cro-Magnon man. Cro-Magnon man was the very first modern human in the Middle East where he again bred with neanderthals. Their skeletons have been found with their hybrids in the Middle East! Cro-Magnon then went into Europe and North Africa!
Cro_magnon:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
White people were white about 43 000 years ago. Cro-Magnon is THE DIRECT ANCESTOR OF MIDDLE EASTERN AND EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78389 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The first people out of Africa were neanderthals. They lived for 300000-400000 years outside of Africa before Africans came out of Africa. They interbred with the neanderthals they met in central Asia. The mix was Cro-Magnon man. Cro-Magnon man was the very first modern human in the Middle East where he again bred with neanderthals. Their skeletons have been found with their hybrids in the Middle East! Cro-Magnon then went into Europe and North Africa!
Cro_magnon:
White people were white about 43 000 years ago. Cro-Magnon is THE DIRECT ANCESTOR OF MIDDLE EASTERN AND EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!!
This does not answer my question you cum stain. I asked you for specific mutations to genes found in Neanderthals that are responsible for red hair, blue eyes and light skin in them. I also asked you, how those mutations, affect white folks, because if you were already white, how did you turn white again just 6,000 years ago? You are the jerk-off who constantly comes up here claiming that whites are the descendants of Neanderthals and it is because of these Neanderthals you got your white skin. Well name the mutations responsible for that white skin and tell us if those same mutations are found in humans.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78390 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The first people out of Africa were neanderthals. They lived for 300000-400000 years outside of Africa before Africans came out of Africa. They interbred with the neanderthals they met in central Asia. The mix was Cro-Magnon man. Cro-Magnon man was the very first modern human in the Middle East where he again bred with neanderthals. Their skeletons have been found with their hybrids in the Middle East! Cro-Magnon then went into Europe and North Africa!
Cro_magnon:
Crossbreeding between a Sapiens male and a Neanderthal female would have led to descendants carrying a mitochondrial DNA (mt-DNA) inherited exclusively from the mother. In this case, we should be able to find humans today that have an mt-DNA haplogroup identical to that of the Neanderthal, very different from the Sapiens. But this mt-DNA haplogroup has never been found in a modern day human.

Crossbreeding between a Neanderthal male and a Sapiens female, the result would have been male descendants carrying the Y chromosome inherited from the Neanderthal. Their descendants on a male line would still wear the same Neanderthal Y chromosome today. But all human y-DNA haplogroups today are Sapiens. No male has been found in this age to carry the Neanderthal Y chromosome.

No mt-DNA, no y-dna in humans from a Neanderthal means no sir, you are not from a Neanderthal!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78391 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
First white man 70 000 year old Neanderthal:
Neanderthal skeletons have been found all over the Middle East and Europe. Europeans get their blue/green/eyes and blonde/red hair FROM THE NEANDERTHAL!
Neanderthals off spring was Cro-Magnon, the very first modern humans in the Middle East 43000 years ago! Their skeletons have also been found all over Europe and the Middle East!
ww.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
How do Europeans get their blue/green/ eyes and blonde/red hair from the Neanderthal? Answer this question!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#78394 Oct 22, 2013
Population sample M215+ M281

Tuareg (Mali)[21] 11 NT NT Borana (Oromo) from Kenya [2][22] 7 85.71% 0.00%

Berber (southern Morocco)[3] 40 NT 0.00%

Marrakesh Berbers [2][22] 29 82.70% 0.00%

Middle Atlas Berbers [2] 69 81.14% 0.00%

Mozabite Berbers [2] 20 80.00% 0.00%

Berber (Morocco)[3] 64 NT 0.00% Tuareg (Burkina Faso)[21] 18 NT NT

Saharawis (North Africa)[3] 29 NT 0.00%

Berber (north- central Morocco)[3] 63 NT 0.00%

Somali [2][22] 23 73.87% 0.00%

Masalit [9] 32 71.88% 0.00%

Moroccan Arabs [2] 54 71.50% 0.00%

Arab (Morocco)[3] 44 NT 0.00%

Algerian [3] 32 NT 0.00%

Ethiopian(Oromo)[3] 78 NT 2.56%

Fur [9] 32 59.38% 0.00% Ethiopian Wolayta [2][22] 12 58.00% 0.00%

Ethiopian Oromo [2][22] 25 56.00% 0.00%

Ethiopian Amhara [2][22] 34 55.88% 5.88%

Iraqw [23] 9 NT NT

Libyan [24] 40 NT NT

Datog [25] 35 NT NT

Borgu [9] 26 53.85% NT

Beja [9] 42 52.38% NT

Tunisian [3] 58 NT 0.00% Southern Egyptians [1] 79 NT NT

Mixed Ethiopians [2][22] 12 50.00% 0.00%

Maasai [23] 26 NT NT
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#78395 Oct 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I killed him once again. Read this:
It is logically not possible to think of E1b1a lived togather with the endogenous HOA marker E1b1b or EM-215. Haplotype EM-215 originated in HOA sometime before 22,400 years and E1b1a originated before 25,000 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M21 ...
Given the current distribution of E1b1a, one can clearly see the two never lived and mixed together, within that narrow geographic area
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1a_Y-DNA.ht ...
Contrast this with this one:
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b1_Y-DNA.h ...
Almost, there is no single common areas for the two, indicating distinct history, no common areas, no mixing, no history sharing, at least with in the last 20,000 years. We don't have much interest for very ancient time before 20,000 years as we are discussing hebrew people that lived not more than 5,000 years.
Your information has been disproven time and time again by our DNA expert Dr. Johns On Top Of It. I think its probably time for you to kick rocks. Go to a thread where they respect your ethiopian caucasian fairytales. Frankly I dont even understand your obsession with African Americans in the first place. Kinda weird, lol With all your so called culture and great life you sure do care what we think. For someone to come here day after day to argue about the ancestry he is so sure he possesses to a bunch of "Ugly Bantu Slaves"(Your Words) is ridiculous in itself.
Seems your missing an importance piece in your life to feel this insecure that you need validation from us regarding your ancestry.

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:

NO WEST AFRICANS BEFORE 3,000 YBP
These are just the FACTS which not a single TROLL (GHOST) can DISPUTE/DEBUNNK!!!
1. With “THEIR OWN SCIENCE” I’ve PROVEN AGAIN & AGAIN, THAT “ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICANS MIGRATED THERE FROM THE NORTH & NORTHEAST!!! THEIR “OWN SCIENCE” PROVES THE SAHARA (BEGAN DESERTFICATION) STARTED DRYING UP SOME 6,000 YEARS AGO

2. They CANNOT (UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER) provide us with EVIDENCE of GRAVEYARDS/CEMETARIES, with the “BONES OF ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS,” like those living in West Africa TODAY…BEFORE 3,000 YEARS AGO!!! I KEEP ASKING THEM TO SHOW ME A”WEST AFRICAN CIVILIZATION…OLDER THAN THE…NOK CIVILIZATION…Again…NO TAKERS…WHY???”

3. If the Evidence of the SCIENCE tells you that:“PEOPLE KIDNAPPED AND EVSLAVED FROM WEST AFRICA ARE 10 TIMES (1,000%), MORE RELATED TO ANCIENT KEMITES (EGYPTIANS) MATERNALLY… AND NEARLY 6 TIMES (500+%) MORE RELATED TO ANCIENT KEMITES (EGYPTIANS) PATERNALLY…THAN EVEN…ETHIOPIANS…HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ALL THESE -LIES- TOLD BY THESE RACIST TROLLS??????????"

Now disappear like you always do and this time stay gone.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#78396 Oct 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope the majority of scientists have found genes that modern Europeans/Asians have in common with neanderthals. They also found genes in the neanderthal showing blue eyes,red hair and light skin. Recreation of neanderthal male by forensic experts:
We dont want you to claim african. Im happy you know your a neanderthal. Saves me time from explaning it to you. Claim Iraq, Turkey, Iran all you want as long as you stay your ass out of North, South, West, and South African Civilaztions and accomplishments.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78397 Oct 22, 2013
This is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrians Chaldean was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples to, they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important, the Jews didnt see the signs of the CREATOR till we came out of Africa with the Curse,then they knew whom they had,so they started the cover up on Plantation, they was help fulfilling curse even after all that time we left Africa,same Peoples, same mixture,of Nations just different name of locations,an then they hide behind that nations name, like Portuguese,the average person not going to look pass the Name,well them was some Sepharvaims that was ran to Rome an Europe long long time ago,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Yiddish,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ, sepharviam got ALL languages from the Domination of the Nations,them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR PLAIN ONE HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok back to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled we was being Pushed into africa,all troubles coming from the EAST, NORTH AN EAST,The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.THE CREATOR SENT for the worst peoples to MASTER US!an our ONLY WAY OUT IS TO CREATOR,an NO demi-gods,Isaiah 48:17;Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. You see the forces that be is so strong that ALMIGHTY YAH is the only REFUGE NO OTHER WAY!LOOK what this Verse say ABOUT US Hebrews,Isaiah 48:18;O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:,thats sayng we wasnt gone have NO PEACE on them Waters to,Isaiah 48:19;Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut of, we lost Heritage in the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why we went into africa, see the Chaldeans be the Jews of today they Have our History in their

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the President>? 3 min New Flava 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Original 1,616,848
Feminists do you ever criticize yourself (Mar '17) 7 min Original 53
Negro Failure Month Topic: Haiti vs Iceland. S... 9 min Original 20
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 13 min New Flava 12
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 15 min New Flava 423
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 15 min Diego Verdager 4,191
Black people leech off of white people 24 min Original 78
Why do WW love us KINGS? 30 min Original 111
Can America Become 80% White Again? 31 min Original 40