7New Earth7

Europe

#78165 Oct 19, 2013
I once assisted Indians inrediscovering the ancient meaning of 'their own word'....... Of you read books you'll see they are even adopting definitions from foreigners of the 70s and 60s etc..........

So I made one clarification in one and I've seen many more!!!!!!

The thing is many languages lost the true meaning of some words due to EPIC wars where the masters are usually killed and the culture cut off for generations.........
7New Earth7

Europe

#78166 Oct 19, 2013
Why I posted the Telugu link is because if you study the etymologys there you'll see similarites with 'egwu'.....coupled with the fact that they defined it as 'dance' in two places........in igbo egwu means dance too!
7New Earth7

Europe

#78167 Oct 19, 2013
'Te egwu' means dance sorry

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78168 Oct 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever discussed 'asking questions to God' with people before, and have you asked?
Indeed I do my own fair share of asking and the answers come in a variety of ways..it's the unusual ways that usually catch my attention!! When the spirit is moving about touching others and they respond to my questions..that's unique
7New Earth7

Europe

#78169 Oct 19, 2013
Cherokee India means 'NDI-ANI'.......just to show you how 'unside-down' this world is, the term 'INDIAN' isn't an English derivative of the definition of 'someone from India!!!!!!'INDIA-N' is an ancient word!!!!!!!!!!

Its NDI-ANI', and that's why all native Americans have ANI in front of their tribal names!!!!!!!!

Ani means LAND!!!!!!!

So my good friend, the world is upside-down!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#78170 Oct 19, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed I do my own fair share of asking and the answers come in a variety of ways..it's the unusual ways that usually catch my attention!! When the spirit is moving about touching others and they respond to my questions..that's unique
Let me be more precise; do you intentionally prepare a question or two you need answers from then go to sleep, and go to your dream world and be conscious of yourself and ask 'ANYONE YOU SEE THERE' questions????????

This isn't about instincts or what people cook up to suit their daily spiritual upliftments.......its a LIVE AUDIBLE DISCUSSION!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78171 Oct 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be more precise; do you intentionally prepare a question or two you need answers from then go to sleep, and go to your dream world and be conscious of yourself and ask 'ANYONE YOU SEE THERE' questions????????
This isn't about instincts or what people cook up to suit their daily spiritual upliftments.......its a LIVE AUDIBLE DISCUSSION!
you trying turn this post in to a game like we in lala land an they playing into it, if it aint bout this hebrew biz then your trying to change page, ya'll talking bout you devil, you want peoples to read these few lil post an think its crazy, get on way from here your not wanted, go post somewhere else! ole heathen

Level 8

Location hidden

#78172 Oct 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Cherokee India means 'NDI-ANI'.......just to show you how 'unside-down' this world is, the term 'INDIAN' isn't an English derivative of the definition of 'someone from India!!!!!!'INDIA-N' is an ancient word!!!!!!!!!!
Its NDI-ANI', and that's why all native Americans have ANI in front of their tribal names!!!!!!!!
Ani means LAND!!!!!!!
So my good friend, the world is upside-down!!!
we dont give a damn bout all that its non hebrews you stay trying to change the page!, what about them hebrew slaves ha? what about them hebrew slave, we needs reparations, where they at?

Level 8

Location hidden

#78173 Oct 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
here this fool go" OH the paint is connect to sky, an you find word in the root tree" now did any of that make senses? why no it didnt!!! fool when you type are try to think about our Biz thats how it come our something incomprehensible, talk yo lame thinking ass on devil! your not a Hebrew your thoughts doesn't MATTER you got that?

Level 8

Location hidden

#78174 Oct 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
I said they wrote dance there!!!!!!!
starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/etym ology.cgi?single=1&basenam e=/data/drav/telet&text_nu mber=1814&root=config
look at all these post your making devil your not a hebrew, go post else where, your the real TROLL!, get you ole devil we hate yo post, ole devil you

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78175 Oct 19, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we dont give a damn bout all that its non hebrews you stay trying to change the page!, what about them hebrew slaves ha? what about them hebrew slave, we needs reparations, where they at?
We should NOT expect relief from a world that's pledged to destroy us..
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#78176 Oct 19, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a lying sack of $h!T. The only results released for King Tut's Y-DNA profile was by a Swiss company named iGENEA (the Discovery Channel lost all credibility when they aired this crap), which claimed FALSELY that King Tut belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1b1a2.
It has since been established that Kings Tut's DNA results identified alleles that today are most frequent in Sub-Saharan Africa!
Tiye

Queen of Egypt, mother of Akhenaten, sister of Ay, and the grandmother of Tutankhamun.

Original Berlin Statue(which they stole btw)

http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/464/f...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#78177 Oct 19, 2013
UkwuAni Eboh Ndnai is the language Igbo and Oni speak. Priest of On

Level 2

United States

#78178 Oct 19, 2013
Mende and Igbo are at the root of alot of languages if not all

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#78179 Oct 19, 2013
Did you check out the link i showed were Clyde Winters went over the Akan being in South America. See not all South America went thru or Remembwe any slavery in there history. Peru Blacks say they came from Nuba

Level 8

Location hidden

#78180 Oct 19, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
We should NOT expect relief from a world that's pledged to destroy us..
they gone pay us,we suppose to pul up out of here rich

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78181 Oct 19, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Did you check out the link i showed were Clyde Winters went over the Akan being in South America. See not all South America went thru or Remembwe any slavery in there history. Peru Blacks say they came from Nuba
Look into the ancient Olmec..those Negroes covered some ground!!(Big smile on my mugg)

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#78182 Oct 19, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look into the ancient Olmec..those Negroes covered some ground!!(Big smile on my mugg)
yea ive seen them draw the similiarities between Mende and Akan

Level 8

Location hidden

#78183 Oct 19, 2013
The Schechter Letter contains an account of the Khazar conversion that differs from that of the Khazar Correspondence and the Kuzari. In the Schechter Letter account, Jews from Persia and Armenia migrated to Khazaria to flee persecution, where they mingled with the nomadic Khazars, eventually assimilating almost totally. Then a strong war-leader arose (in the Schechter Letter, he is named Sabriel), who succeeded in having himself named ruler of the Khazars.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#78184 Oct 19, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...the trolls say the Olmecs were "mexicans"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 6 min Doctor No 854
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 6 min JOHNS ON TO OF IT... 3,739
How Did America Become Earth's Laughing Stock? 6 min KIP 15
Now Obama wants to disarm America 8 min The Devil 27
All women prefer white men 8 min hackney 2,593
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min NosTROLLis Waxman 1,189,943
African AE, states that Kurds are white? 12 min Loulou 15
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 14 min Doctor No 1,304
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 43 min Big Knob 54
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 31,154
More from around the web