Location hidden

#78090 Oct 18, 2013
This My JOB site! im posted, open!!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#78091 Oct 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to provide that muhammad source. In the means time Lets see what John saw
Revelation 1:15 KJV
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Next.
Btw did you finish your homework assignment? Remember I asked u the migration history of AA ancestors in response to u stating they were never in the sahara ore Nile valley. I dont want to overwhelm you so lets make it easy for u. We can start one by one. Start with the Mande.
How long have they been in west africa? Where did they migrate from? Of course I have the answer but if I simply told you wouldnt learn anything.
Next tribe we can cover can be the Bamileke or Akan. your choice.
Cesare Borgia is their Jesus!
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#78093 Oct 18, 2013
true.but we are not hyksos/hebrews

Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and hemade him a coat of many colors.-- Genesis 37:3

Obviously, no prophetic father would really love one of his kids more than allthe others. High initiate code language is at work here.Israel (Jacob/Yaqub) is a symbolic character representing the whole zodiacal cycle of 25,920 years. Each “child” or tribe of Israel is a symbolic character representing one of the 12 signs.

Judah is a lion’s whelp.-- Genesis 49:8

Judah represents Leo (the Lion). Reuben represents Aquarius. That is significant for the analysis of various spiritual systems.When the Sun’s equinox is in a particular sign, that’s the “favored son,” i.e., theAge that the world is in for 2160 year

Jesus’ conquest of his astrological predispositions were given in these words.“Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.”Master Fard meant the same when he said:“I am the supreme ruler of theuniverse.The spiritual aspirant learns astrology so that he can overcome all astrologicalpredispositions. This is called the Great Liberation
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
<quoted text>
I will state this again for those who don't get it:
Another name for America(North, South, Central, Islands) IS West Africa. America WAS AND STILL IS (in addition to the continent known as Africa today) known as WEST AFRICA.
While looking at a map it is VERY CLEAR that the 2 lands were once joined together.
AMERICAS=WEST AFRICA
North America=Northwest Africa (+ the part in Africa)
South America=Southwest Africa (+ the part in Africa)
Central America=Central Africa (+ the part in Africa)
These are things that the elite know and now you know.
Whenever you here West Africa YOU MUST include America, then you will truly know who you are and where you came from!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#78094 Oct 18, 2013
Sorry to say this, but I don't know when the beast mixed, bit I'm sure it has happened.
7New Earth7

Europe

#78095 Oct 18, 2013
*but
7New Earth7

Europe

#78096 Oct 18, 2013
Rephrase:
Sorry to say this, I don't know when the beast
mixed, but I'm sure it has happened.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78097 Oct 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>When do you think there will be an exodus?
I have no idea..none whatsoever but I do know it won't be until the nation is punished for it just as YAH told Abram

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78098 Oct 18, 2013
With the death, in 626 B.C., of Kandalanu (the Babylonian name of Assurbanipal), King of Assyria, Assyrian power in Babylon practically ceased. Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army, ruled Babylon as Shakkanak for some years in nominal dependence on Ninive. Then, as King of Babylon, he invaded and annexed the Mesopotamian provinces of Assyria, and when Sinsharishkun, the last King of Assyria, tried to cut off his return and threatened Babylon, Nabopolassar called in the aid of the Scythian , nomadic tribes of Armenians , somewhat incorrectly identified with the Medes.Though Nabopolassar no doubt contributed his share to the events which led to the complete destruction of Ninive (606 B.C.) by these Scythian barbarians, he apparently did not in person co-operate in the taking of the city, nor share the booty, but used the opportunity to firmly establish his throne in Babylon. they TURNED ON THE ASSYRIANS FROM INSIDE ITS ARMY, the Assyrians was Using them in they Army, must have been to many,the Chaldeans belonged to a race perfectly distinct from the Babylonians proper, and were foreigners in the Euphrates Valley. They were settlers from Arabia, who had invaded Babylonia from the South. Their stronghold was the district known as the Sealands. During the Assyrian supremacy the combined forces of Babylon and Assyria had kept them in check, but, owing probably to the fearful Assyrian atrocities in Babylon, the citizens had begun to look towards their former enemies for help, and the Chaldean power grew apace in Babylon till Nabopolassar assumed the reins of government, and thus imperceptibly a foreign race superseded the ancient inhabitants. The city remained the same, but its nationality changed. Nabopolassar must have been a strong, beneficient ruler, engaged in rebuilding temples and digging canals, like his predecessors, and yet maintaining his hold over the conquered provinces.ok check this The Egyptians, who had learnt of the weakness of Assyria, had already, three years before the fall of Ninive, crossed the frontiers with a mighty army under Necho II,.this was the Saite Period , ,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period,Hebrews would be in africa an Judah,them Facts

Level 8

Location hidden

#78099 Oct 18, 2013
I TOLD YA ASHKENAZ DID A " coup d'état up in Babylon its right here!CHALDEAN DYNASTY AND APOGEE OF BABYLON
In Babylon reigned a particularly strong spirit of revolt and resistance. Resistance fighters, united and active, finished with the reign of the Assyrians.
Nabopolassar, from Chaldean origin, takes the power. We suppose that his role just before the " coup d'état " was governor of the region of the Country of the Sea.
He acts by guile. In - 625, he claims to support one of the Assyrian pretenders to the throne of Babylon. In exchange for his authority on the city, he promises to Sin-Shar-ishkun (the Assyrian) his military support.
In fact, as soon as appointed, he takes the power and "thanks" the Assyria.
After some years of conflict, and supported, naturally by the very excited Babylonians, he shoots down the Assyrian empire with the assistance of the king of Medes, Cyaxare.ok lets check out some history on him;He was born in the Median capital of Ecbatana, his father Phraortes was killed in a battle against the Assyrians, led by Ashurbanipal, the king of Neo-Assyria. After his fall the Scythians took over. In his early age Cyaxares was seeking for revenge. He killed the Scythian leaders and proclaimed himself as King of Medes.Cyaxares reorganized and modernized the Median Army, then joined with King Nabopolassar of Babylonia. This alliance was formalized through the marriage of Cyaxares daughter, Amytis with Nabopolassar's son, Nebuchadnezzar II, the king We are around - 610.
Nebuchadrezzar II who reign over Babylon from - 605 to - 562.ok we gone go into his scythian back ground because the scythians took Chaldea over 1500 years before any nation, so lets see some thing about them Scythian whom is ashkenaz, they one an the same,The Scythians attacked the Medes and took their territory, bringing them into contact with the Persians. These too were defeated and the Scythian empire was created in largely Persian territory. They came into contact with the Greeks and even sent a few mercenaries to fight alongside the Athenians. Perhaps our best source of invention about the Scythians – apart from archaeology – is Herodotus, who devoted one whole book of his Histories to a description of the people. He noted how hardy they were and how strong – although on the whole he was of the opinion that they were disreputable barbarians with little to show that was worthy of respect.THATS WHY THEY STOLE OUR HERITAGE they didnt have non, an we was to Lose ours, an we did to them, the Scythians were called "Hellenes.”Scythians, about 2350 BC, invaded Asia Minor, and then in Palestine, Iran and Mesopotamia, collecting tribute from local tribes about 1,500 years. see the jews love to Tax peoples the ashkenaz whom is the scythians, In the Caucasus, Scythians form their own state – Mitanni, which is adjacent to the west by the state of the Hittites, and the south-east of Babylonia. ok look look,Genesis 36:2;Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;ok you see im gone have a part two,And in 1422 the Pharaoh Thutmose – IV was forced to make peace with the king of Mitanni Artadam – I, losing his land in northern Syria, which allowed the state of Mitanni out to the Mediterranean. lets look at Mitanni;Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.
see? ok part two,

Level 8

Location hidden

#78100 Oct 18, 2013
PART TWO Scythians they passed a raid on Syria and Palestine, before reaching the border with Egypt. Pharaoh Psamtik barely managed to pay off. But then, fearing the power of their allies, the Scythians, the king of Assyria, Shin-Sharru-ishkun, began to cobble together an alliance against them, conspiring with former enemies. The king of the Scythians Madius learned about the negotiations, and stopped to help Assyria. This skillfully used the Midia and Babylon, which would agree Shin-Sharru-ishkun. Cyaxares and Nabopolasar formed another alliance with each other, cementing his marriage of their children, the princess and the prince Amritis Nebuchadnezzar. In 614 BC the Medes and Babylon attacking the ancient capital of the Assyrian city of Ashur, simultaneously negotiating with Madiem. Scythian king, holding a grudge against the Assyrians for their betrayal, agrees to take the side of Cyaxares and Nabopolassar. In 612 BC the allied forces besieging Nineveh. After a siege and fierce storm, the city was taken and wiped off the face of the Earth, but 300-thousand population massacred.Only a few survivors have taken into slavery. Assyria was divided into two parts: the Medes moved Elam, Babylonia got the whole Middle East, and the Scythians WAS ON TOP, branch of them became Jews Ashkenazim they in same family they the same,ok check this it gets good real good!, the king of Babylon began to restore the ziggurat Nabopolasar (Tower of Babel), which was destroyed in 689 BC, the Assyrian king Sennacherib. The ziggurat was built back in 2100 BC, and for many years has been repeatedly destroyed. In May 605 BC, on the Euphrates River, near the city of Carchemish, the two warring armies came together coalitions. There was one of the biggest battles of ancient history.the Babylonians and the Scythians [whiteboys an Arabs against some Africans, the Egyptians, Libyans, Nubians and Hebrew mercenaries under the command of Pharaoh Necho – II.Nebuchadnezzar, utterly defeated Pharaoh Necho. On the field of battle were left lying about a hundred thousand dead soldiers, shocked survivors.ok check this 603 BCE, under the patronage of the Egyptians again gone over Judea and Ashkelon. The Scythians, who fought on the side of Babylon, completely destroyed Ashkelon hebrews would flee they would see these white peoples was coming to stay an, plundering the temple ok 588BC NO pay off the Scythians with rich gifts, and tribute like we use to do to Babylon the Scythians, ok we running all into africa to get away, Africa was safe so we thought it was for 1500 years. the Middle East, behind the Scythians, the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar – II, with the support of the king of the Medes Cyaxares again attacked Judea, wanting to get her under his wing. Joakim king scared, and no resistance, went to the Babylonians with gifts. But Nebuchadnezzar did not trust him, killing the him, along with approximate, and was put on the throne by his son Jehoiachin. Jerusalem was once again destroyed, its temples pillaged, and were taken into captivity 11,000 Hebrews,
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#78101 Oct 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Death of Zerubbabel they say he was killed in africa Egypt 510BC, ok they say he had three wife's all non Hebrew women,Princes of other nations, ok not so they had to put away they strange wife's! plus its a big confusion on his lineage , big confusion! which shows big Error , thats like the jez us dude genealogy!all mixed up!
"Zerubbabel was a governor of the Persian Province of Judah (Haggai 1:1) and the grandson of Jehoiachin, penultimate king of Judah."

Was he African?
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#78102 Oct 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you describe what black means for you? I mean, is it all about color or about other physical features? or is it mix of both? Do you believe race has scientific basis or it is merely a social construct. I suggest, you consider scientific basis or you are going to surrender our glorious history in the middle east.
Ultimately....we should see the original PPL. on this earth as African, meaning NON-white, NON-Caucasians, Caucasian and others mutate away from original Africans. The Ethiopians I know...also KNOW these mutations come from them.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78103 Oct 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the thing is we aint out to fuck over the natives, they got to stay in they Lane!! like the Mexicans, or Chinese,or Jews, or europeans, an Africans, an Ethiopians, all ya'll non Hebrews an needs to stay in yo lane, if slavery blood dont flow in yo vain hang it up, stay in yo LANE, be proud of yo peoples but your not a Hebrew.if your Jewish your not a Hebrew, if your skin black, an you aint suffered the curses your not a Hebrew, if you have your history that wasnt created by the white man i,e Jew, your not a Hebrew,if your not descendent from them slaves your not a Hebrew, SEE its a lot of things can make you not a Hebrew
You never read your bible thats your problem. If you bothered to read it, you would know Hebrews.Israelites and Jews are exactly the same people, genetically related and none of them related to AA people!
Ancient Canaanites on the walls of Egypt:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#78104 Oct 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to provide that muhammad source. In the means time Lets see what John saw
Revelation 1:15 KJV
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Next.
Btw did you finish your homework assignment? Remember I asked u the migration history of AA ancestors in response to u stating they were never in the sahara ore Nile valley. I dont want to overwhelm you so lets make it easy for u. We can start one by one. Start with the Mande.
How long have they been in west africa? Where did they migrate from? Of course I have the answer but if I simply told you wouldnt learn anything.
Next tribe we can cover can be the Bamileke or Akan. your choice.
Um...fine brass is a gold colour! I have never said there were no Africans in the Nile valley. All Iv ever said about ancient Egypt was they were multi-racial. I will have to look them up because I know nothing about the Mande!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78105 Oct 18, 2013
CONTRARY TO GILMMER'S (OF COURSE YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH HIS SIDE KICK ae) VIEW, IT'S TIME WE SEE HOW: "GREEKS THEMSELVES SAW AFRICANS!!!"

"ALL BLACK AFRICANS (SIMPLY AFRICANS AS A WHOLE) WERE KNOWN AS ETHIOPIANS TO THE ANCIENT GREEKS," as the fifth-century B.C. historian Herodotus tells us, and their iconography was narrowly defined by Greek artists in the Archaic (ca. 700–480 B.C.) and Classical (ca. 480–323 B.C.) periods, "BLACK SKIN COLOR BEING THE PRIMARY IDENTIFYING PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC." It is recorded that Ethiopians were among King Xerxes’ troops when Persia invaded Greece in 480 B.C. Thus, the Greeks would have come into contact with large numbers of Africans at this time.

http://www.pasthorizonspr.com/index.php/archi...

Africans in Ancient Greek Art
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/afrg/hd_afrg...

http://www.theroot.com/views/black-greek-and-...

http://www.theroot.com/views/ancient-figurine...
http://www.theroot.com/views/black-hero-troja...

http://abloggersuniverse.com/blog102/2010/01/...

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Af...

http://hehasawifeyouknow.tumblr.com/post/3167...

STROLL DOWN ON THIS ONE
http://africansinancientgreekart.blogspot.com...

Location hidden

#78106 Oct 18, 2013
Dr.Clarke vs. Mary Lefkowitz-The Black Athena Debate

Pt 1-15 Dr.Clarke vs. Mary Lefkowitz-The Black Athena Debate
&li st=PL571AD6209EA51DEC

Location hidden

#78107 Oct 18, 2013
Black Athena

Black Athena (Part1)

Black Athena (Part2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Black Athena (Part3)

Black Athena (Part4)

Black Athena (Part5)

Black Athena (Part6)

Black Athena (Part7)

Location hidden

#78108 Oct 18, 2013
Glimmer, would have you to believe that Greeks only saw Africans/Nubians/Blacks as people who look only like Halie Selassie (or his Ahmara Tribe)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

As you've seen EARLIER the Greeks SAW THINGS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!

Location hidden

#78109 Oct 18, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Dr.Clarke vs. Mary Lefkowitz-The Black Athena Debate
Pt 1-15 Dr.Clarke vs. Mary Lefkowitz-The Black Athena Debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lm4pzEY9ntAXX&list=PL571A D6209EA51DEC
These WHITE RACIST LOOK LIKE COMPLETE ARMATURES SITTING ON STAGE WITH DOCTOR CLARKE!!!

Location hidden

#78110 Oct 18, 2013
"The N*egro Digs Up His Past:" Archaeology and the Black Experience

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Can't Fight 1 min Guest 8
black men need to go away and accept that white... (Nov '15) 1 min OhWell 34
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min Trumping On 271
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 3 min Truth Hurts 54
Idea To Make N**gers Good 10 min Truth Hurts 3
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 23 min Andrew 10
No, You Can't "Take it" 30 min Hebrew Supremacist 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min IT IS I 46,291
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr Hillary 32
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Harrisson 42
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,582
More from around the web