Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77731 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!
All those who have NOT been reading all that you've been posting but are now saying you are "the TRUTH" are BLIND!!!!! And the PROBLEM is that YOU little devil 'KNOWS'!!!!!!!!! Because you know you are a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!
You knows that the other people who have been reading your posts know ytou are fraudulent! You know that Malic, Slave Coast and JOHNS have NOT been reading 'our' posts, so you take advantage of that to DEFRAUD all of them!!!!!!!!! You KNOW!!!!!! But don't think that anyone is a baby, I WON you!!!!!!! I am not desperate to start to try to prove to them who you are!!!!!! Like I said, I don't read you PASTES again!!!!!!!
trick they knows some of them post 2 years old hahahah lol they aint got to say nothing, if im lying they gone come out, they guardians of our heritage too you is a GREEN MONKEY

Level 8

Location hidden

#77732 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now quoting the history I gave you huh? You think I'm dumb huh?
trick that post was made before you started PEEPING IN an STALKING us hahahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#77733 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Sorry I didn't give u the history......you are just quoting the history I already explained I mean!!!!!
STOP posting to me your getting me dirty! all kind of filth is coming off you ,typing to you is a dirty Filthy job, somebody got to check yo dirty rat ass hahahah lol your a trash bag full of WET GARBAGE hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#77734 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Sorry I didn't give u the history......you are just quoting the history I already explained I mean!!!!!
its two kind of GARBAGE! lol hahah its the DRY kind, an theres the WET KIND hahahah lol hahah your the WET SLIME Rotten kind of garbage hahahah lol reek all thru the computer! KNOW WHAT I MEAN ???? hahahah lol hahah
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#77736 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!
All those who have NOT been reading all that you've been posting but are now saying you are "the TRUTH" are BLIND!!!!! And the PROBLEM is that YOU little devil 'KNOWS'!!!!!!!!! Because you know you are a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!
You knows that the other people who have been reading your posts know ytou are fraudulent! You know that Malic, Slave Coast and JOHNS have NOT been reading 'our' posts, so you take advantage of that to DEFRAUD all of them!!!!!!!!! You KNOW!!!!!! But don't think that anyone is a baby, I WON you!!!!!!! I am not desperate to start to try to prove to them who you are!!!!!! Like I said, I don't read you PASTES again!!!!!!!
don't you think ur being to hard on Ben....he is a pretty decent "troll repellent".
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77737 Oct 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick im saying they post be the truth to us Hebrews in this together! we not gone let you trick us into the MEDEBE
MEDEBE IS ME(DABAR) OR ME(DEBER)

SEE!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

The DABAR NAME WAS IN THE ANCIENT HEBREW TORAH!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS NOW THAT I CAN KNOW IF THE ANCIENT BIBLE HAD 'TRInITY' IN IT BECAUSE I KNOW MEDEBAY IS A FAMILY NAME AND LOGOS MEANS 'DREAM AND INVOKE'; AND 'HOLY SPIRIT WAS NOT In THE HEBRE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!! So I can easily read all 2500 verses to figure the myth right now!!!!!!!!!!

I have the ANCIENT POWER!!!!!!!!!!

SEE:
Meaning and etymology of the name Dabar YHWH

Dabar YHWH

Dabar-Yahweh means roughly 'Word of God.' See below for a discussion of Dabar. See YHWH for an article on the name Yahweh. Dabar-Yahweh is one of the few dominant Hebrew names or titles of God in the Bible, although not often enough recognized as such.

Dabar-Yahweh is introduced as late as Genesis 15:1 where the Word of God is in a vision to Abraham and speaks to him (compare: Elohim occurs in Genesis 1:1, YHWH Elohim in 2:4, and Elyon in 14:18).

God speaks often to people and in many different ways. The Word of God, however, typically conveys formal messages and mostly to prophets. The Word of God gains a pivotal status in the New Testament when He "becomes flesh" in Jesus Christ, now known by the Greek translation Logos.

Where some names of God come uniquely from rare roots, the names Elyon and Dabar come from roots that have truly vast domains of application. The word dabar, however, outdoes even elyon and is a universe of meaning in itself. The root, its many derivations and the many meaning of each derivation occur over 2,500 times in the Old Testament; the first occurrence happens in Genesis 12:4, where Abram 'went forth as the Lord had spoken to him.

READ THE REST FROM THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Da...
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77738 Oct 13, 2013
If you fell that 'DABAR' is not 'DEBER'(MEDEBER) SEE: http://www.google.com/search...

Ben thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy
God in vain (KJV, also "You shall not make wrongful
use of the name of the Lord your God" (NRSV) and
variants) is one of the Ten Commandments. It is a
prohibition of blasphemy, specifically, the misuse or
"taking in vain" of the name of the God of Israel.
Exodus 20:7 reads:
"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy
God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain." (KJV).[1]
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77739 Oct 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you think ur being to hard on Ben....he is a pretty decent "troll repellent".
No! Ben doesn't believe all you guys post, he just keeps quiet! Meaning YOU don't follow up 'our' arguments which talks about what you people say 'in more detail'.. He says all those tribes you refer to are not any references, nor blood!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77740 Oct 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
This make plenty of sense in that the Usupers have REPLACED THE OBORIGINALS.
Then They LIED ABOUT THE PEOPLED THEY USURPED..."CLAIMING THEY HAD/HAVE NO HISTORY OR PLACE OF ORIGIN!!!" I mean...just DAMN...THE DEVILS HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THIS EVIL FOR FAR TOO LONG!!!!!!
Bullsh*t the originals still live in the Middle East!!!!!Sub-Saharan Africans are INDIGENOUS ONLY TO AFRICA and have sweet f--k-all Middle Eastern DNA!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77741 Oct 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
check jew bow out lol!! they slick knows we the hebrews!!NECRO (JEWISH GANGSTERS)- "TOUGH JEW / RABBI HOLDIN, lol i aint mad! jew gone be a jew but never a Hebrews, they lived in our shadows in the old days they gone do it aagin, listen to it an read this! lol hahah, see when the sephravim an other was placed in our land 2king 17;24. they learn to live in our shadow till we was consumed like how, they will jump in to accelerate the destruction,
Hebrews are the ANCESTORS OF THE JEWS! ABRAHAM IS THE FATHER of the JEWS!!! You nothing but a wannabe fake Hebrew!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77742 Oct 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
About the White Race and the place of their origins.
1 One can see in the writings of these two authors the numerous proofs which they bring to the support of their assertions.
It is assuredly very difficult to say at what epoch the White Race, or the Hyperboreans, began to be united by any form of civilization, and it is still less easy to say at what more remote epoch they began to exist.
According to Diodorus of Sicily, their country was the nearest to the moon; which can be understood from the elevation of the pole which they inhabited. AEschylus, in his Prometheus, placed them upon the Rhipaean mountains.
A certain Aristeas of Proconesus, who, it is said, had made a poem upon these people, and who claimed to have visited them, affirmed that they occupied the country NORTH-EAST of UPPER Asia which we call today SIBERIA.
Hecate of Abdera, in a work published in the time of Alexander, placed them still further back, and lodged them among the white bears of Nova Zembla on an island called Elixoia.
Um...this is a fairytale....
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77743 Oct 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Wana show you an example of hiw whites usurp other peoples lineages in present day.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
AFRONAZI SITE! The descendants OF THE REAL ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERN people still live in the Middle East!!!!!!
GRAND DADDY OF ALL MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE AND EUROPEANS, CRO_MAGNON:

www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
MODERN INDIGENOUS SAMARITANS LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS:
www.israelite-samaritans.com

Ancient Egyptians were multi-racial with plenty of white people painted on the walls of ancient Egypt! Ancient Egyptians were E1b1b carriers which is NORTH AFRICAN in origin NOT SUB-SAHARAN!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77744 Oct 13, 2013
Joseph Smith was the ultimate bullsh*tter. He claimed he was visited by a native American spirit who told him that native Americans originated from the Middle East. Well modern DNA has exposed that as an absolute myth. Native Americans are NOT related to Middle Eastern people at all. Just like AA people! Its amazing how many people claim to be related to the Israelites. Every country in the world has imbeciles who claim to belong to the Lost Tribe of Israel! Never mind that their DNA says other wise!

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#77745 Oct 13, 2013

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#77746 Oct 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AFRONAZI SITE! The descendants OF THE REAL ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERN people still live in the Middle East!!!!!!
Ancient Egyptians were multi-racial with plenty of white people painted on the walls of ancient Egypt! Ancient Egyptians were E1b1b carriers which is NORTH AFRICAN in origin NOT SUB-SAHARAN!
My apologies I post the wrong link to the point I was showing yall.

Wanna show you how White people usurp people lineages in modern times.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#77747 Oct 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AFRONAZI SITE! The descendants OF THE REAL ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERN people still live in the Middle East!!!!!!
So is America and many other countries and anyother
great country to small have diversity even then. We know that but the founders and majorit rulers were black. I dont debate this no more

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#77748 Oct 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
Joseph Smith was the ultimate bullsh*tter. He claimed he was visited by a native American spirit who told him that native Americans originated from the Middle East. Well modern DNA has exposed that as an absolute myth. Native Americans are NOT related to Middle Eastern people at all. Just like AA people! Its amazing how many people claim to be related to the Israelites. Every country in the world has imbeciles who claim to belong to the Lost Tribe of Israel! Never mind that their DNA says other wise!
I agree Jospeh Smith was a twister. On the Native Indian part which race you are talking? You still believe Columbus studied America. No one else came here but Whites and Asians. Too many clues to shoe that. Plus native spiritual system matched more with Africa then Asia. Maybe alittle of those trait but..... nevamind
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77749 Oct 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>
So is America and many other countries and anyother
great country to small have diversity even then. We know that but the founders and majorit rulers were black. I dont debate this no more
DNA says otherwise! Indigenous Europeans and Middle Eastern people have less than 3% Sub-Saharan DNA and are more related to neanderthals!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77750 Oct 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Jospeh Smith was a twister. On the Native Indian part which race you are talking? You still believe Columbus studied America. No one else came here but Whites and Asians. Too many clues to shoe that. Plus native spiritual system matched more with Africa then Asia. Maybe alittle of those trait but..... nevamind
Its a known fact that there were Australoid people in Brazil (Olmecs) But they were Asians just like Aborigines of Australia and Bornea people.
World DNA Map:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
7New Earth7

UK

#77751 Oct 14, 2013
When I post links about Deber, what they write are close proximities of what the true ancient meaning meant as we have all seen originated from a 'Family name' which was lost during the dark ages. So I come with that lost link to re-write history.......ORIGINALITY.

Evidence, they say its the Name of GOD YAHWEH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 9 min Redefined 87
When China awakes, it will shake the West 11 min Bigsmoke 89
Whites are just a bunch of superficial liars wh... 12 min yep its working 5
Do white folks think black folks are stupid? 15 min Drilling for the ... 32
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 16 min Redefined 281
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min African AE 28,919
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 19 min Lol 1,988
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Smart Alex 1,155,543
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr PERVY 591
More from around the web