Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#77752 Oct 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Its a known fact that there were Australoid people in Brazil (Olmecs) But they were Asians just like Aborigines of Australia and Bornea people.
World DNA Map:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Explain how the mande script got to mexico among them olmecs.

Your a lunatic.

Blah blah blah.

Lmhao

Laugh my hebrew ass off

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#77753 Oct 14, 2013
LOL!!

Alf,

The only fairy tale is you and your kind trying to place yourselves in Black lands as indigenous or a part of their Heritage and architects.

You all were not there.

Your origin is from a mutatiion of BLACKS that produced reds and yellows which produced YOU all.

You all came much later.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77754 Oct 14, 2013
Oh, Alf,

I'm not done yet.

I have so many more of your kind telling off on themselves and admitting the truth of your origins.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77755 Oct 14, 2013
Oh let me add,

It's so funny that it all aligns up with Scripture.

Scripture speaks of how THE CREATOR was not happy with the Egyptians and ISRAELITES.

The Egyptians mainly for expanding their territory further north and into those territories. For TEACHING those enemies to rule over them.

THE CREATOR was against them Mingling with Japhet!
Ascenaz and Minni (Askenazi, Gomer, Togamarh, Armenia, Javan, etc). People from the North.

Casting their pearls to the dogs and how they will turn on them and rend them.
Turning everything upside down.
Claiming the heritage as their own adn enslaving and killing THE CREATORS People.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77759 Oct 14, 2013
The complexion and appearance of native american indians.

Langsdorf, who visited St.Francisco on the coast of California, confirms the observations of la Peyrouse; for he says (Voyage, 440) the Indians there, "are of a very dark complexion, approaching to black; they have large projecting lips, and broad flat N* e gro like noses; indeed many of their features, as well as their physiognomy, and almost their colour, bear a strong resemblance to the N* e groes: their hair, however, is long and strait."

From the plates in Choris Voyages, of which I had but a slight examination, they appear to resemble very nearly the blacks of Hindostan, of whom a few Mahratas only, have fallen under my person observation.

But it is well known that many of the Hindu race, are only distinguished by straightness of hair from the Africans, for they are not less black. This circumstance has been noticed by Strabo, as the distinction between the two races.

As we cannot admit for a moment, that these American blacks were ever driven by stress of weather across the Pacific Ocean to California unless it be proved they are the descendants of the negroes left by the Spaniards, it will follow of necessity, that they have been settled in America, from the earliest ages.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77760 Oct 14, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Jospeh Smith was a twister. On the Native Indian part which race you are talking? You still believe Columbus studied America. No one else came here but Whites and Asians. Too many clues to shoe that. Plus native spiritual system matched more with Africa then Asia. Maybe alittle of those trait but..... nevamind
Right,

I posted those Native Am posts in response to you.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77763 Oct 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL!!
Alf,
The only fairy tale is you and your kind trying to place yourselves in Black lands as indigenous or a part of their Heritage and architects.
You all were not there.
Your origin is from a mutatiion of BLACKS that produced reds and yellows which produced YOU all.
You all came much later.
Nope, Middle Eastern people come from a combination of NEANDERTHALS and Africans PRODUCING CRO-MAGNON the first modern humans in the Middle East and Europe and North Africa! Their skulls have been found everywhere along with neanderthals and their hybrids in the Middle East ans Europe! No ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons found in Europe or the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77764 Oct 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The complexion and appearance of native american indians.
Langsdorf, who visited St.Francisco on the coast of California, confirms the observations of la Peyrouse; for he says (Voyage, 440) the Indians there, "are of a very dark complexion, approaching to black; they have large projecting lips, and broad flat N* e gro like noses; indeed many of their features, as well as their physiognomy, and almost their colour, bear a strong resemblance to the N* e groes: their hair, however, is long and strait."
From the plates in Choris Voyages, of which I had but a slight examination, they appear to resemble very nearly the blacks of Hindostan, of whom a few Mahratas only, have fallen under my person observation.
But it is well known that many of the Hindu race, are only distinguished by straightness of hair from the Africans, for they are not less black. This circumstance has been noticed by Strabo, as the distinction between the two races.
As we cannot admit for a moment, that these American blacks were ever driven by stress of weather across the Pacific Ocean to California unless it be proved they are the descendants of the negroes left by the Spaniards, it will follow of necessity, that they have been settled in America, from the earliest ages.
Um.....Asians ARE NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Europeans,Middle Eastern people ARE NOT REALED to Sub-Saharan Africans!!!!!!!!!!Strabo extremely outdated link from Noahs ark!

Level 7

Location hidden

#77765 Oct 14, 2013
I keep posting about 12 different images links of indigenous BLACK SKINNED American Indians. But the moderators keep deleting all of them for some reason. ;)
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77766 Oct 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Oh let me add,
It's so funny that it all aligns up with Scripture.
Scripture speaks of how THE CREATOR was not happy with the Egyptians and ISRAELITES.
The Egyptians mainly for expanding their territory further north and into those territories. For TEACHING those enemies to rule over them.
THE CREATOR was against them Mingling with Japhet!
Ascenaz and Minni (Askenazi, Gomer, Togamarh, Armenia, Javan, etc). People from the North.
Casting their pearls to the dogs and how they will turn on them and rend them.
Turning everything upside down.
Claiming the heritage as their own adn enslaving and killing THE CREATORS People.
LOL LUD WAS ANATOLIAN! All Middle eastern people carry Haplogroup J FROM ANATOLIA! Haplogroup G is from the Levant! Africans carry E1b1a!!!!!!!!!!Yes in the bible it does say in more than one place it was unacceptable for Israelites to marry outside their faith and that includes Hamites WHO ARE NOT SHEMITES!

Level 7

Location hidden

#77767 Oct 14, 2013
lol Alf.

You are crying.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77768 Oct 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
I keep posting about 12 different images links of indigenous BLACK SKINNED American Indians. But the moderators keep deleting all of them for some reason. ;)
American INDIANS are NOT RELATED TO Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77769 Oct 14, 2013
Aborigines are black, so are people in Borneo, NONE RELATED TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!

Level 7

Location hidden

#77770 Oct 14, 2013
The name Indian was applied to the original man of America of its discoveries due to the aboriginals strong resemblance of the people in the continent of India.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77771 Oct 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how the mande script got to mexico among them olmecs.
Your a lunatic.
Blah blah blah.
Lmhao
Laugh my hebrew ass off
There is no support from archeologists that any African script ever got to the Olmecs! You are a lunatic trying to make out everyone was black! The very hairy extremely sexy neanderthals were the first people absolutely everywhere. Hell when those African women saw those sexy beasts, they just couldnt keep their hands off them!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#77772 Oct 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The name Indian was applied to the original man of America of its discoveries due to the aboriginals strong resemblance of the people in the continent of India.
*India=subcontinent

Level 7

Location hidden

#77773 Oct 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
Aborigines are black, so are people in Borneo, NONE RELATED TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!
You are admitting they are black?!

Good job, Alfie.
First step, heh.
7New Earth7

Burton-on-trent, UK

#77774 Oct 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
MEDEBE IS ME(DABAR) OR ME(DEBER)
SEE!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!
The DABAR NAME WAS IN THE ANCIENT HEBREW TORAH!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS NOW THAT I CAN KNOW IF THE ANCIENT BIBLE HAD 'TRInITY' IN IT BECAUSE I KNOW MEDEBAY IS A FAMILY NAME AND LOGOS MEANS 'DREAM AND INVOKE'; AND 'HOLY SPIRIT WAS NOT In THE HEBRE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!! So I can easily read all 2500 verses to figure the myth right now!!!!!!!!!!
I have the ANCIENT POWER!!!!!!!!!!
SEE:
Meaning and etymology of the name Dabar YHWH
Dabar YHWH
Dabar-Yahweh means roughly 'Word of God.' See below for a discussion of Dabar. See YHWH for an article on the name Yahweh. Dabar-Yahweh is one of the few dominant Hebrew names or titles of God in the Bible, although not often enough recognized as such.
Dabar-Yahweh is introduced as late as Genesis 15:1 where the Word of God is in a vision to Abraham and speaks to him (compare: Elohim occurs in Genesis 1:1, YHWH Elohim in 2:4, and Elyon in 14:18).
God speaks often to people and in many different ways. The Word of God, however, typically conveys formal messages and mostly to prophets. The Word of God gains a pivotal status in the New Testament when He "becomes flesh" in Jesus Christ, now known by the Greek translation Logos.
Where some names of God come uniquely from rare roots, the names Elyon and Dabar come from roots that have truly vast domains of application. The word dabar, however, outdoes even elyon and is a universe of meaning in itself. The root, its many derivations and the many meaning of each derivation occur over 2,500 times in the Old Testament; the first occurrence happens in Genesis 12:4, where Abram 'went forth as the Lord had spoken to him.
READ THE REST FROM THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Da...
This post about Dabar being the original Hebrew name of God is my latest discovery, I saw it when I was on ly quest to discover 'if' the trinity existed in the past!

As for it being a reply to Ben, he said that there is no Hebrew Medebays so I showed him proof; and used the opportunity to experss my new research!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, I don't border reading Ben's posts anymore, BECAUSE I have tackled ALL of them before when I was actively debating them; so what actually happened was that BEN and I had NEVER discussed about Yahweh's name being MEDEBAY; so it shocked him!!!!!!!!!! I just discovered this two days ago!!!!!!!!!! that's why Ben wanted to crush the Medebay soul, he had never heard it was the name of GOD!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77776 Oct 14, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on "7"..at first you said MedeBay was a reference to the Melchizedek Order of Family so-to-speak..now you're claiming Melchizedek (MedeBay Family) The Highest Priest of YAH is YAH name so what you're doing is combining (2) separate persons as one altogther?? Man stop..stop right there got dammit!! Pump your brakes homie..bcz you've posted that MedeBay in many variations such as Deber etc are all MedeBay names thus saying YAH name is Melchizedek? Now u got the stage set..I got the high beams on u now..
lol good job, dude is wacky , dude confused big time
7New Earth7

Europe

#77777 Oct 14, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on "7"..at first you said MedeBay was a reference to the Melchizedek Order of Family so-to-speak..now you're claiming Melchizedek (MedeBay Family) The Highest Priest of YAH is YAH name so what you're doing is combining (2) separate persons as one altogther?? Man stop..stop right there got dammit!! Pump your brakes homie..bcz you've posted that MedeBay in many variations such as Deber etc are all MedeBay names thus saying YAH name is Melchizedek? Now u got the stage set..I got the high beams on u now..
Aint no hot crust bons; m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p352...

Read my first post in there! If you wana get the real feel, then go back a lil bit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPI: Trump at 292 Electoral votes now! 1 min countdown to kickoff 3
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 min Redefined 496
Flashback to 2008! 2 min Zero Reparations ... 3
IR at the walmart 3 min ROMPER STOMPER 73
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 4 min Nonlib 670
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,432,719
MSNBC: Trump won 6 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 61
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 14 min WeTheSheeple 1,366
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Real 48,855
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,250
More from around the web