7New Earth7

South Africa

#77572 Oct 12, 2013
I bet you, but you might not believe, many people scroll pass your messages, BECAUSE you DELETE verses to suit your FRAUDULENT motives......... Honestly I too.......

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77573 Oct 12, 2013
somebody gone read it you best believe that an they eyes gone open up!! plus this helps me, i can pull up a subject an elaborate on it, whom ever scroll past that's they short comings, i knows my Hebrew heritage,i worked for mines thousands of hours reading, oh well devil scroll on, this message gone flow on!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#77574 Oct 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
I bet you, but you might not believe, many people scroll pass your messages, BECAUSE you DELETE verses to suit your FRAUDULENT motives......... Honestly I too.......
trick i remember when yo weak ass started posting, i knew you was a hebrew hater then, trick us hebrews everywhere, we in the MILLIONS, peoples on here RESEARCHING WITH ME GONE BE TOP RATED HEBREWS, they gone be able to show our heritage from bible EASY, SEE AINT NOBODY getting down like this we still in INFANCY , IM HEBREW BOSS, I got the PIC, I study when i aint typing its things i can type you fools would be lost, i love this hebrew heritage!! DEVIL you cant undo NON OF THIS!! this TRUTH WILL AN GONE STAND!!! I STAND FOR HEBREW TRUTH

Level 8

Location hidden

#77575 Oct 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
whats my motive, but that my peoples should know they history?? you fool ass devil, you cant undo truth, im gone be in good standing with true knowledge on my heritage, its not in you devils hands to teach us, hebrews doing this, an we only listen to hebrews, an we knows our history when we hear or see it or read it, its in us, so you devils have no control over the law thats in us, i showed you the new law, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: as you read i knows you knows this by hard, that new law is in us hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#77576 Oct 12, 2013
ya'll hebrews scared of that jew! sanballat serranos say jews hebrews ya'll all on that devil, AE or Glimmer say it ya'll all on them devils , but this 7 devil say it, ya'll fingers get Cramps hahahah lol you peoples thinks because he typying trash an i ran all the others away, an that i cant handle this devil?? you peoples got to be STONE OUT YO MIND!! this devil is like the Rat Playing with the LION, its no way for a rat to do anything with full grown LION, dude dont even have a Hebrew message but he say "WE" " Us" an things like that hahahah lol devil is stupid an will try anything, this fun to me Checking this devil so peoples can see whom is a Hebrew an whom is not,Non Hebrews promote non hebrew messages! Look closely peoples,investigate Bible, an Build from there, My job is to help you get this truth OUT I GET PAID EVERY TIME TRUTH SPREAD

Level 8

Location hidden

#77577 Oct 12, 2013
see some of these Hebrews are slick OCCULT members an they cant wait to get they OCCULT message in, ITS NOT GONE HAPPEN! some of ya'll want this to be a Universal message an that everybody is a hebrew even if they didnt suffer CREATOR words on whom is a Hebrew, some of you Hebrews hate my so called arrogance, i aint asking non of ya'll to feed me or my family, or put gas in my car's,, long as this truth is truth, i dont care how any of you feel, some of you slick hate me, oh well! this message gone stand! an when i get my spot! its gone really go down, so hate yo self fo hating this truth!

Level 8

Location hidden

#77578 Oct 12, 2013
the TRUTH is in us we dont need SIN-OF-GOG,we under New law where the law an truth is in us, see once we wake up an realize our history, we get right truth then, see look at this verse, Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.ok we can relate to you beastly peoples because we got a beast element in us from slavery days,OK look look Jeremiah 31:28;And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. see this is fixing to Happen its taking place now, as you peoples fall we rise, we the ONLY peoples on whole FACE of EARTH controlled by others, mexican can go where his peoples from. same for Chinese, WE have NO LAND or peoples like us that Control land they we can freely go to, we Have No Nation, Nothing, an a beastly peoples rule over us, make laws unfair to us,look look Devil look,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: SEE that law we RAN from into africa which brung about slavery an lost of Heritage, ok look look devil look,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.SEE devil the Law is IN us, so we gone ACT LIKE THIS, we gone be about things of this Nature, because its a LAW in us,Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more, SEE DEVIL we dont have to have temples an such because everybody will know the Truth, as we tell you now about our HEBREW heritage, if your not for the hebrews then your AGAINST CREATOR

Level 8

Location hidden

#77579 Oct 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Benjamin H Freedman Holy War against Germany

Level 8

Location hidden

#77580 Oct 12, 2013
dude say Jews boycotted, German biz fo no reason what stared Jews trouble, which was plan to steal Palestine, everybody knows this now, old news , jews never had biblical curses on them, how could they be hebrew? they cant. the curse an Hebrews go hand an hand

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#77581 Oct 12, 2013
          Most European languages, including English, belong to the Indo-European family of languages. Common historical experiences have brought about borrowing across several European borders, such that most international words are found in almost all European languages. We have selected a few words as examples, though there are many more of such words with Igbo roots across several European languages, both Eastern and Western Europe:[37]

Eve (Ava –‘Living Soul/God as Mother, Creative Force’)
Nature (Nne Atu Ora – Mother of the Living Word of the Sun God)
Adam (Adaa m –‘I have fallen’)
Order (Ora dere – cosmically established/god ordained)
Life (Ele ife –‘Light of Ele’)
Love (Ele ovu/ofu –‘Divine unity/oneness’)
Oracle (Ora okala –‘Divination’)
Caesar (Ichie Eze Ora –‘Most High Sun King’)
Faith (Ifu etu –‘to focus on divine order’)
Chief (ichie efu –‘Non-initiate community head’)
King (ikenga –‘anchor of manly force/power’)
Queen (akwu nne –‘nest of mother essence’)
Equal/equilibrium (akwu ele –‘divine balance’)
Mind (Omi ndu-‘Depth of spirit’)
Human (oha mmuo ana –‘community of earth-dwelling spirits’)
Meet (etymologically derived from Old English moot –‘gathering of elders’- Igbo ime otu–‘gathering of elders’)
Choir (Igbo Ukwe Ora ‘Group of singers’)
Cock (Igbo Okuko ‘cock’)
Animal (Igbo anumanu ‘animal’)
Say (Igbo saa ‘to say’)
Marine (Igbo miri ‘water’), etc, etc.

Level 2

United States

#77582 Oct 12, 2013
Caesar (Ichie Eze Ora –‘Most High Sun King’

How could thus be?

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#77583 Oct 12, 2013
Ichi-God of Heaven, Eze-King, Ora- Sun. Im not sure if those arrangements of the word exist have to cross reference the source on it. I know Caesar was actually a sepf procpaim Sun God or just God period.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77584 Oct 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
          Most European languages, including English, belong to the Indo-European family of languages. Common historical experiences have brought about borrowing across several European borders, such that most international words are found in almost all European languages. We have selected a few words as examples, though there are many more of such words with Igbo roots across several European languages, both Eastern and Western Europe:[37]

Eve (Ava –‘Living Soul/God as Mother, Creative Force’)
Nature (Nne Atu Ora – Mother of the Living Word of the Sun God)
Adam (Adaa m –‘I have fallen’)
Order (Ora dere – cosmically established/god ordained)
Life (Ele ife –‘Light of Ele’)
Love (Ele ovu/ofu –‘Divine unity/oneness’)
Oracle (Ora okala –‘Divination’)
Caesar (Ichie Eze Ora –‘Most High Sun King’)
Faith (Ifu etu –‘to focus on divine order’)
Chief (ichie efu –‘Non-initiate community head’)
King (ikenga –‘anchor of manly force/power’)
Queen (akwu nne –‘nest of mother essence’)
Equal/equilibrium (akwu ele –‘divine balance’)
Mind (Omi ndu-‘Depth of spirit’)
Human (oha mmuo ana –‘community of earth-dwelling spirits’)
Meet (etymologically derived from Old English moot –‘gathering of elders’- Igbo ime otu–‘gathering of elders’)
Choir (Igbo Ukwe Ora ‘Group of singers’)
Cock (Igbo Okuko ‘cock’)
Animal (Igbo anumanu ‘animal’)
Say (Igbo saa ‘to say’)
Marine (Igbo miri ‘water’), etc, etc.
AFRONAZI RUBBISH!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77585 Oct 12, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whats my motive, but that my peoples should know they history?? you fool ass devil, you cant undo truth, im gone be in good standing with true knowledge on my heritage, its not in you devils hands to teach us, hebrews doing this, an we only listen to hebrews, an we knows our history when we hear or see it or read it, its in us, so you devils have no control over the law thats in us, i showed you the new law, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: as you read i knows you knows this by hard, that new law is in us hebrews
Ben ok, let's do it like this; be BOLD ENOF TO ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!

Why was all ol peoples talked to by God tru prophets?

An why was there seers?

An why did God say he talks to people tru visions?

And why did He say He will pour out his spirit and both old and young will dream dreams and see visions?

I told you about how God teaches me through visions, and that all I came to inform here; but you've been dragging me backwards, calling me a 'Jewish magician' because I say people can fly and dissapear, and all that stuff.

So WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT>>>>> "GOD say He will pour out his spirit and both old and young......" THIS BEING HOW THE NEW LAW COME??????

BE BOLD ENOF, YOU BEEN running from this since!!!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77586 Oct 12, 2013
GOD HAS GIVEN ME BOOKS!!!!!!!!!! TRU VISIONS!!!!!!!!!! NEW LAWS!!!!!!!!

THE NUBIAN BOOK OF JUSTICE!!!!!!

THE BOOK FOR THE NEW MONEY!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77587 Oct 12, 2013
ORISSA;

I'm beginning to see more and more that in the past, before the two world wars
, English wasn't shit, and it came an did us no good; just worsened all situations for people not to know the way home.

See that the word CHRIST has more variations; yet you WON'T find such in dictionaries, etymology websites, etc!!!!!! Why????????

www.google.com/search...

www.google.com/search...

www.google.com/m...
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77588 Oct 12, 2013
For the above post, I basically removed the letter 'c' just to see if replacing it with letter 'o' will bring out results....... Then I started trying to narrow it down to similar spellings with what I've been using.
Slave Coast

Sammamish, WA

#77589 Oct 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Aeons too, all are jinns/orissa, ie Christ!!!!! That's why I said if enter the Jew cult u become a jinn; u see?
You see even herod was an evil orissa!!!!!
What exactly is your overall point, what are you trying teach the diaspora community? Just say it already, lol. What does this above post have anything to do with our current situation as AA. Why must you use a Torah base thread as a platform for whatever belief system your selling?
Slave Coast

Sammamish, WA

#77590 Oct 12, 2013
Who the hell sources google searches engine results? Cmon man.
Slave Coast

Sammamish, WA

#77591 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
For the above post, I basically removed the letter 'c' just to see if replacing it with letter 'o' will bring out results....... Then I started trying to narrow it down to similar spellings with what I've been using.
Man please

http://books.google.com/books...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adding Color To 'The Great White Way' 6 min Go Blue Forever 1
White Men should be 7 min Yagurl C 1
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac 7 min squeezers 12
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min DBWriter 1,110,526
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 10 min Capree 58
WW discusses her insatiable sexual desire for BM 12 min BWEFocused 2
man arrested for selling foodstamp card facebook 14 min Michele 12
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 1 hr MsNewNew 227
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 24,691
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 121,085
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Servant of YAH 6,467
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 5 hr dragonpat 280
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••