Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77695 Oct 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick we had a COVENANT to abide by, we Made an Agreement! we was to be getting in POSITION TO BE HOLY PEOPLES to bring all Nations to CREATOR by our Actions, ok Prophets was a SPOKE PERSON for CREATOR, the JUDGE of our contract, Prophets like referee told us when we was BRAKING RULES OF COVENANT, they told us the Out come of our ACTIONS! dude wake up this IS REAL!
BEN BE BOLD!!!!!!!!!!

I re-post:
"be BOLD ENOF TO
ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!
Why was all ol peoples talked to by God tru
prophets?
An why was there seers?
An why did God say he talks to people tru
visions?
And why did He say He will pour out his spirit
and both old and young will dream dreams and
see visions?
I told you about how God teaches me through
visions, and that all I came to inform here; but
you've been dragging me backwards, calling me
a 'Jewish magician' because I say people can fly
and dissapear, and all that stuff.
So WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT>>>>> "GOD say
He will pour out his spirit and both old and
young......" THIS BEING HOW THE NEW LAW
COME??????
BE BOLD ENOF, YOU BEEN running from this
since!!!"

JUST BE BOLD!!!!!!

Someone got to got talk to God, an definitely NOT from book like Torah: GOD IS REAL, >>>>>>you talk HE talks back<<<<<< <!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77696 Oct 13, 2013
LMAO!!! How old is this BEN GUY??????????

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77697 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
LMAO!!! How old is this BEN GUY??????????
why? age is a number , i knows dumb old peoples an young ones! so age is nothing if your not in a position to grow mentally, you needs to grow mentally , weather your young or old!, i knows some peoples 65 can hoop gates an run, i know a 65 year old man that SNATCH Purses an you couldnt catch him! unless you was a track star, he ran in jail for years an run now! all day hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#77698 Oct 13, 2013
i knows this one dude 70 will walk up to car ask if you have change for 100 an will snatch yo money an vanish on you, cookies motivate him lol

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#77699 Oct 13, 2013
Alf,

Antoine Fabre d'Olive is referring to the Boreal (white people) as being from the NORTH...

Just like Scripture ALSO say the invaders will be from.

You all are NOT from the Biblical lands and had NO part in it. Until you all INVADED WAY later.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77700 Oct 13, 2013
More on the White race and their origin:

I shall fix across the obscurity of centuries the moment when the WHITE RACE, of which we are a part, came to appear upon the scene of the world.

At this epoch of which I shall seek later to determine the date, the WHITE RACE was still weak, savage, without laws, without arts, without cultivation of any sort, destitute of memories, and too devoid of understanding even to conceive a hope.

It inhabited the environs of the Boreal pole where it had its origin.

The BLACK RACE, more ANCIENT than the White, was DOMINANT UPON THE EARTH and held the sceptre of science and of power; it possessed all of Africa and the greater part of Asia, where it had enslaved and restrained the Yellow Race.

Some remnants of the Red Race had languished obscurely upon the summits of the highest mountains of America and had survived the horrible catastrophe which had just struck them; these weak remnants were unknown;

The Red Race to whom they had belonged had not long since possessed the Occidental hemisphere of the globe;

The Yellow Race, the Oriental; The Black Race then sovereign, spread to the south of the equatorial line, and, as I have just said, the White Race which was only then springing up, wandered about the environs of the Boreal pole.

^^^^The white race origin is the Boreal pole.

Black race--->Red & Yellow race--------->White race

Level 8

Location hidden

#77701 Oct 13, 2013
check jew bow out lol!! they slick knows we the hebrews!!NECRO (JEWISH GANGSTERS)- "TOUGH JEW / RABBI HOLDIN, lol i aint mad! jew gone be a jew but never a Hebrews, they lived in our shadows in the old days they gone do it aagin, listen to it an read this! lol hahah, see when the sephravim an other was placed in our land 2king 17;24. they learn to live in our shadow till we was consumed like how, they will jump in to accelerate the destruction,

Level 7

Location hidden

#77702 Oct 13, 2013
I shall devote myself only to the White Race to which we belong and to outlining the history, from the epoch of its last appearance at the environs of the Boreal pole:
It is from there that they descended in swarms at diverse times to make incursions as much upon other races, when they were still dominant, as upon themselves when they had seized the dominion.

The VAGUE MEMORY OF THIS ORIGIN, surviving the torrent of centuries, has caused the Boreal pole to be named the nursery of Mankind.

It has given birth to the name of Hyperboreans and to all the allegorical fables which have been recited concerning them; it has furnished, in short, numerous traditions which have led Olaus Rudbeck to place in Scandinavia the Atlantis of Plato and which authorized Bailly to discern upon the rocks, deserted and whitened by the hoarfrost of Spitzbergen, the cradle of all sciences, all arts, and all the mythologies of the world.

Level 8

Location hidden

#77703 Oct 13, 2013
you see king Josiah, was at that Babylonian Egyptian religious system that was in our Land!that was making us Fall, we under they Babylonian system with that Christ mess, the son of a god an he being the demi-god,ok check this,it get deep,2 Kings 23:13;And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.This what made Kingdom Fall what King Solomon did, he let the Devil system into the Land,King Josiah was taking them an it OUT,them systems going to be of Amorite in origin,2 Kings 23:14;And he brake in pieces the images, and cut down the groves, and filled their places with the bones of men.2 Kings 23:15;Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.this would be an ATTACK on them Sepharvaim, that was set up in 721 by the Assyrians 2 Kings 17:24;an they was in Bethel; 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land you is the manner of the god of the Land was Hathor what Jeroboam had,brung from Egypt, an the king of Babylon ask for Bro in 721BC to help the Sepharvaim,they brung him back. ok 100 years later king Josiah, was trying to get all of them out the Land,an he was at them with his whole Heart!2 Kings 23:16;And as Josiah turned himself, he spied the sepulchres that were there in the mount, and sent, and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burned them upon the altar, and polluted it, according to the word of the LORD which the man of God proclaimed, who proclaimed these words.king Josiah KILLED THEY PRIEST which whould up set them in Babylon an put they Evil system on the Move, as long as they had a light! a system of Evilness in our Land, they stay at Bay,but when we Attacked that Amorite system they came,2 Kings 23:19;And all the houses also of the high places that were in the cities of Samaria, which the kings of Israel had made to provoke the LORD to anger, Josiah took away, and did to them according to all the acts that he had done in Bethel.KING JOSIAH HAD POWER OVER THE 10 tribes thats was in Judah because the Assyrians had ran them into Judah doing King Hezekiah Days we was still there, so king Josiah with Yisrael that was in Judah they would go an Attack the peoples living in Samaria them Jews them sepahrvaims an others, 2 Kings 23:20;And he slew all the priests of the high places that were there upon the altars, and burned men's bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.SEE they attacked them devils an made it back to the strong Hold, but some Years Later LUCIFER THE BABYLONIAN KING CAME HIMSELF! an they was putting peoples eyes out, an they had a CREW OF SCYTIAN KILLERS WITH THEM an they would wipe us out, because we wouldnt let that babylonian system Jeroboam brung to our Land, we didnt hold fast to the Law, an CREATORS wrath was at us,look King Josiah wasnt having non of that in Jerusalem,2 Kings 23:23;But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, wherein this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem.2 Kings 23:24;Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD. ok when the Babylonian came to Judah an tried to set up a King they was trying that same mess they do today! THIS is a Babylonian system!

Level 8

Location hidden

#77704 Oct 13, 2013
NOW in930BC did Reroboam Solomon son keep the kingdom?NO we have to live by conditions, that old covenant we failed,ok in look what JEREMIAH said to our peoples going into AFRICA he is going to be our Last Proheht, because we ran into africa at the disobedeiance of CREATOR,an Jeremiah the Prophet was our Last Prophet because we didnt come out of africa when the returns started coming back thats what you have to focus on what he said ok in 853BC the Prophet Obadiah tells you Edom END before our Problems hit the FAN,ok 835 the Proheht JOEL TELL YOU ABOUT OUR FALL before the GRECIANS-aka GREEKs Japheht kids roll up, this was in 835BC way before our troubles got real bad, the Prophet JOEL was told everything that would happen in last days of EDOM rule to, when that was written about that time,YIsrael was just starting to see our troubles from what Prophets was telling us in the beginning, in 766.b.c the Proheht Amos was in the Land ,JONAH in 760,b.c was sent to Nineveh,The Isaiah,in 753,b.c,The Prophet Hosea he was in the Land before we got kidnapped an during some of the kidnappings 753BC, he was there douring our Fall in 735,b.c Micah was in the land just before the kidnappings, The Prophet NAHUM prophesied the complete destruction of Nineveh, it was the seat of the Assyrian,the Prophet Habakkuk, seen Judah fixing to get it, The CREATOR told him so, then roll in the Chaldean s, the Prophet Zephaniah was one of the Prophets trying to tell JUDAH to get right, in 638BC the Babylonians pulled up on us,Yisrael was off the map!this happen in 638 b.c we would be in africa by way of Egypt.an the few that would go to Babylon when the Chaldeans Scythians came an wiped us out, OK the Prophet Haggai in 520 b.c when the peoples had came home how they heart wasn't into doing right by re-builng the temple,he seen what our peoples was going thru as well as the Proheht Nehemiah,an EZRA, Prophet Zechariah in 520.b.c he was with the prophet Haggai,an them, an they returned from Babylon to a Home land where our Peoples was Slaves in they Home land by the Jews.an around 430 ,b,c you get Malachi, ALL HEBREWS was in AFRICA i knows the time line an what was said, YAH is our only salvation,

Level 7

Location hidden

#77705 Oct 13, 2013
About the White Race and the place of their origins.
1 One can see in the writings of these two authors the numerous proofs which they bring to the support of their assertions.

It is assuredly very difficult to say at what epoch the White Race, or the Hyperboreans, began to be united by any form of civilization, and it is still less easy to say at what more remote epoch they began to exist.

According to Diodorus of Sicily, their country was the nearest to the moon; which can be understood from the elevation of the pole which they inhabited. AEschylus, in his Prometheus, placed them upon the Rhipaean mountains.

A certain Aristeas of Proconesus, who, it is said, had made a poem upon these people, and who claimed to have visited them, affirmed that they occupied the country NORTH-EAST of UPPER Asia which we call today SIBERIA.

Hecate of Abdera, in a work published in the time of Alexander, placed them still further back, and lodged them among the white bears of Nova Zembla on an island called Elixoia.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77706 Oct 13, 2013
Elixoia:

National pride, in that century which in Sweden is unapologetically called “the time of great power”(1611-1718), complemented the Gothic myth, which stood parallel with the Swedish successes on the political plane.“The Lion of the North”, Gustav II Adolf, had led Swedish armies from victory to victory during the Thirty Years War. Sweden had raised itself to the rank of a great power, the country sought an earlier history worthy of this new honor. Magnus Gabriel de la Gardie founded the Antiquities College in 1666, to support research about Sweden’s past. Scholars of that time – Bureus, Stiernhielm, Verelius – competed eagerly to prove that the island Elixoia, which in ancient times was inhabited by “the Hyperboreans”, was none other than Scania, Scandinavia.
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77707 Oct 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Proheht Nehemiah,an EZRA, Prophet Zechariah in 520.b.c he was with the prophet Haggai,an them, an they returned from Babylon to a Home land where our Peoples was Slaves in they Home land by the Jews.an around 430 ,b,c you get Malachi, ALL HEBREWS was in AFRICA i knows the time line an what was said, YAH is our only salvation,
You are a DEVIL personified AND YOU KNOW....because I showed you with different ways how the people you call jews were listed amongst the Jerusalemites during the 'Genealogy check'.....and now you have a 'latest twist' "you are now saying jews enslaved the prophets and the Hebrews......."

You see I'm tired of you, right?
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
check jew bow out lol!! they slick knows we the hebrews!!NECRO (JEWISH GANGSTERS)- "TOUGH JEW / RABBI HOLDIN, lol i aint mad! jew gone be a jew but never a Hebrews, they lived in our shadows in the old days they gone do it aagin, listen to it an read this! lol hahah, see when the sephravim an other was placed in our land 2king 17;24. they learn to live in our shadow till we was consumed like how, they will jump in to accelerate the destruction,
Well I know what u hitting at; same ol same ol......you z juss be trying to get me say something to deviate from main story as a 'BAD GUY' Ben you ARE (obviously)........Aint no way around this, things are from God, so Aint no way I be following you.......so all I can say, just keep on lying and deceiving these peple who obviously don't do intensive research......but for me you CAN'T (see you couldn't even answer my questions).......then if it comes to your own questions they are easy ( I see the fraud instantly) just like this one I'm replying about 2Kings, the serpharvaims and co were placed in the northern part which was desolate, and the judeans went to the southern part, which is the mountans of the kingdom and it was mostly judeans not Israelites........now I DON'T need your PASTES please, you see I Aint replying them as I used to. I don't even read them no more. You Aint BOLD; you just don't know GOD can..........
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77708 Oct 13, 2013
Let me make this short; Ben gives me signals that he is a fraudster who doesn't want his "package" to stop selling........he just tries to fill the page with insults, so that anyone who doesn't follow us up might think I'm some sort of bad guy, BUT go back to when it all started if you are interested and see I WON him 1000000000000000%

He did NOT win ONE! Just one!

For example, see another fraud he is pulling; he is bringing up the 2kings serpharvaims, assyrians, amorites story, meanwhile I have shown him countless times how the maccabees killed the serpharvaims, assyrians and amorites.........so he is brining it up not for me, but for you guys who have not been following us up to think that he has a point.......he doesn't! Not one single truth in ben's mouth apart from the fact that some Israelites ran to Africa.......the rest are frauds......

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77709 Oct 13, 2013
Table of Covenants..
1) The Edenic [Con/Agr] Genesis 1:26

2) The Creation [Con/Agr]-The Sabbath-Genesis 2:3, Exodus 31:16-17

3) The Adamic [Con/Agr] Genesis 3:14-17

4) The Noahic [Con/Agr] Genesis 9:1

5) The Abrahamic [Con/Agr]-Circumcision-Genesis 12:3,7 & 17:7

6) The Sinaitic [Con/Agr] Exodus 24:7

7) The Renewed [Con/Agr]-at Mt Nebo-Deuteronomy 29:1

8) The Davidic [Con/Agr] 2nd Samuel 7:10-16

9)***[Con/Agr] of Peace w/ Y'sra'el-future reference-Ezekiel 37:27, Deuteronomy 29:1 & The Renewed is repeated in Jeremiah 31:31

10)**[Con/Agr] w/ the animals in Y'sra'el also is future reference Hosea 2:18

Level 8

Location hidden

#77711 Oct 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a DEVIL personified AND YOU KNOW....because I showed you with different ways how the people you call jews were listed amongst the Jerusalemites during the 'Genealogy check'.....and now you have a 'latest twist' "you are now saying jews enslaved the prophets and the Hebrews......."
You see I'm tired of you, right?
<quoted text>
Nehemiah 9:36 "So now today we are slaves in the land of plenty that you gave our ancestors for their enjoyment! We are slaves here in this good land.trick the sepharvaim came to jerusalem they moved up an the scythians settled in Samaria, ok Ezra 9:9;Though we are slaves, our God has not forsaken us in our bondage. He has shown us kindness in the sight of the kings of Persia: He has granted us new life to rebuild the house of our God and repair its ruins, and he has given us a wall of protection in Judah and Jerusalem. ok these other jews that was in Samaria like the Archvites the Dehavites the Babylonians ,them peoples had control of our land while it was empthy from 588BC till 538BC when we stqarted to come home an only the upper class peoples that had gold was taken to Babylon the peoples went in 588BC into africa that Jeremiah the Prophet was after Never came home, so them that came from babylon was in LOW NUMBERS AN THE SEPHARVAIMS WAS DOGGING THEM OUT! SICK THE GREEKS ON US TO RUN THE RETURNS INTO AFRICA, tHAT sAMARITAN SANBALLAT HELP THE GREEKS WITH FOOD AN ARMS, AN THEY WAS GRANTED A TEMPLE, SO THEY NEVER WANTED THE ONE IN JERUSALEM.AN THE ASHKENAZ JEWS SICK ROMANS TO BURN THAT SECOND TEMPLE EDOMITES BUILD ON TO LOL HAHAH i freestyle this

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77712 Oct 13, 2013
We already got (10) Covenants..and too my knowledge they are eternal..so if another covenant take into effect..that DOES NOT mean all others are void/nullified!! REMEMBER...so don't get it twisted
7New Earth7

South Africa

#77713 Oct 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Nehemiah 9:36 "So now today we are slaves in the land of plenty that you gave our ancestors for their enjoyment! We are slaves here in this good land.trick the sepharvaim came to jerusalem they moved up an the scythians settled in Samaria, ok Ezra 9:9;Though we are slaves, our God has not forsaken us in our bondage. He has shown us kindness in the sight of the kings of Persia: He has granted us new life to rebuild the house of our God and repair its ruins, and he has given us a wall of protection in Judah and Jerusalem. ok these other jews that was in Samaria like the Archvites the Dehavites the Babylonians ,them peoples had control of our land while it was empthy from 588BC till 538BC when we stqarted to come home an only the upper class peoples that had gold was taken to Babylon the peoples went in 588BC into africa that Jeremiah the Prophet was after Never came home, so them that came from babylon was in LOW NUMBERS AN THE SEPHARVAIMS WAS DOGGING THEM OUT! SICK THE GREEKS ON US TO RUN THE RETURNS INTO AFRICA, tHAT sAMARITAN SANBALLAT HELP THE GREEKS WITH FOOD AN ARMS, AN THEY WAS GRANTED A TEMPLE, SO THEY NEVER WANTED THE ONE IN JERUSALEM.AN THE ASHKENAZ JEWS SICK ROMANS TO BURN THAT SECOND TEMPLE EDOMITES BUILD ON TO LOL HAHAH i freestyle this
Go and sit down an stop being foolish! Samaria was not in judah area!!!! Non invader went to judah only judeans!!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#77715 Oct 13, 2013
Wana show you an example of hiw whites usurp other peoples lineages in present day.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

#77716 Oct 13, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
Table of Covenants..
1) The Edenic [Con/Agr] Genesis 1:26
2) The Creation [Con/Agr]-The Sabbath-Genesis 2:3, Exodus 31:16-17
3) The Adamic [Con/Agr] Genesis 3:14-17
4) The Noahic [Con/Agr] Genesis 9:1
5) The Abrahamic [Con/Agr]-Circumcision-Genesis 12:3,7 & 17:7
6) The Sinaitic [Con/Agr] Exodus 24:7
7) The Renewed [Con/Agr]-at Mt Nebo-Deuteronomy 29:1
8) The Davidic [Con/Agr] 2nd Samuel 7:10-16
9)***[Con/Agr] of Peace w/ Y'sra'el-future reference-Ezekiel 37:27, Deuteronomy 29:1 & The Renewed is repeated in Jeremiah 31:31
10)**[Con/Agr] w/ the animals in Y'sra'el also is future reference Hosea 2:18
CREATOR gave us one thats inside, it supersede the outside Covenant it started in 588bc, ts in us now you got to bring it out. its in all us, i got it, its just being yo Hebrew self,Jeremiah 588bc, show me one in between then an now!??i knows what its about you got it in you read Jeremiah 31,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min African AE 34,966
BW, how does it feel to be the target of racists? 3 min audy17 68
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 4 min coretta 1
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 7 min MeanGreen87 201
Black women belong to White men 7 min Enter Username 6
Africa's population has hit 1 billion! (Nov '10) 12 min bantu 213
Why are so many 25-35 single, Childless black w... (Sep '07) 12 min MeanGreen87 216
Africans did not sell their own 17 min TheOriginalDoby 118
Black dragged behind truck. 1 hr Donny Brook 31
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 2 hr CEEK 5,666
More from around the web