Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#77262 Oct 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont care what people on this thread believe or dont believe, I write for people that might read all the cr*p on this site and think its true! At least there they will have another different view not the stupid dumb idiot view that AA people are the REAL Hebrews! No DNA to prove it, so they are REAL FAKES!
The majority of people on here are AA dumb dumb diddy. Like I said we dont believe you. I dont know who exactly youve convinced yourself your reaching on AA topix? Most people frequent sites they have a legitmate interest in or investment. So in reality your not changing anyones minds here. In case you missed them memo. Slowly but surely we have begun to define ourselves without outside imput. That includes yours DNA interpretations. But by all means continue to troll with no results. Its your. life
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#77263 Oct 9, 2013
“I am Elijah of your Bible. I am your Muhammad of your Holy Qur’an. Not the Muhammad that was here, near 1,400 years ago. I am the one that the Holy Qur’an is referring to. The Muhammad that was here 1,400 years ago was a white man. Then they put up, a sign of the real Muhammad that was here, near 1,400 years ago. I am the one that the Holy Qur’an is referring to.

The Muhammad that was here 1,400 years ago was a white man. Then they put up, a sign of the real Muhammad. There in Mecca, Arabia, they call it,‘the little black stone.’ I looked at it. I made seven circuits around it. I kissed ‘the little black stone.’ But, I didn’t like to kiss it. Because, I knew what it meant. It means that the people will bow to the real Black man that is coming up, out of uneducated people, who have not the knowledge of the Bible and Holy Qur’an. And that’s why they made that stone an unhewn stone. He will be uneducated. So, I was there kissing my, a sign of myself.

And I was afraid to tell ‘em, that this me you are talking about here. So, what you have been told, it was told to you to understand. It was not given to you to understand, before this time. This it the time that you must know the secrets of all truths that have been put in symbolic manners. Now today, the veil must be lift and you understand. "-Honorable Elijah Muhamnad(Theology of Time)
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#77264 Oct 9, 2013
I am going to demonstrate how this Biblical "Black Hebrew" nonsense is nothing but distorted history about our Nile Valley ancestors. Therefore, much truth needs to be exposed about our African roots. It is true that most of the writers of the philosophical texts in the Bible were Kemetic priests (the Biblical Levites); however, that does not mean we should embrace the Bible. For these brothers of ours sided with Asiatic invaders of the Nile Valley, usurped the Kemetic throne and so were expelled from the Black Land for good. This is where their bitter resentment towards Egypt starts, and it is easily picked up from reading the Bible in that it mentions Egypt more than 600 times; half of which are with significant aversion.

The conflict starts with Akhenaten ( Biblical Moses) was a tyrant Pharaoh who tried to force a state religion on Kemet which was probably the first time in history that an aggressive religion (like Hebrewism, Christianity, or Islam) was forcefully imposed on a society. His god was called the Aten, where it transliterates to "Adonai" in Hebrew.
After the country went into near civil war from Akhenaten's tyrannical dictatorship, he was forced to abdicate the throne, flee Egypt, and hide in Sinai with supporting Bedouin tribes, Hebrews(haribu)/Shasu/Midianit es, and other nomadic types (which parallels Moses' life). But importantly, his Kemetic support came from the Levites. That's right, the Levites of the Bible were not Hebrews, they were Egyptians designated as the priests over the Israelites (Numbers 1:1-50). This is because after Akhenaten was forced to leave Kemet, he and the Levites then taught the Hebrews everything about their spirituality/religion.

-When a census of all the Israelites was taken in Numbers 1, it explicitly states in Numbers 1:49 that the Levites were not counted among the Israelites, but were designated as priests (1:50).

-Pharaoh Akhenaten's 2 highest officials were Meryre II (High Priest of the Aten) and Panehesy (Chief Servitor of the Aten) at the city of Amarna in Kemet. Is it a coincidence that two of Moses' highest priests were Merari (Egyptian translation of Meryre) in Numbers 3:36 and Phinehas (which is the Egyptian equivalent of Panehesy) in Numbers 25:10-13. Both Meryre II/Merari and Panehesy/Phinehas were Levites (Exodus 6:16-25).

-The Bible makes clear distinctions between the Levites and the Israelites all throughout the Old Testament. One example is Numbers 16 where Korah, the Levite, rebels against Moses and Aaron, along with other Levites. Verse 2 in this chapter makes a clear distinction between the Levites and the Sons of Israel.(Note: it is interesting in verse 1 that one Levite is named "On", which is a Kemetic city where many priests received their training).
Your question now may be, how do I know that the Levites were Egyptians. For starters, Numbers 26:59 tells us that Levi's children were born in Egypt. There was a city named Mallawi in Kemet that translates directly to "Levi City", or "City of the Levites". It is directly across the Nile River from where Pharaoh Akhenaten built his city of Amarna.
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#77265 Oct 9, 2013
It was us that built those Great pyramids in Kemet.What's evident is that the Hebrews were not African, but Asiatic invaders into Kemet's territories. Akhenaten, along with his Levite followers were Black Africans, no doubt. But they were simply the priests. Considering all the havoc the Hebrews(hysos) raged, the Bible has a passage where Aaron and Moses conversing speaking on how wicked "these people" are. It is an odd statement if they were Israelites themselves.

Do not be angry, my lord," Aaron answered. "You know how prone these people are to evil.~Exodus 32:22 (NIV)

Those we call "Black Jews" throughout East, South, and West Africa (including southern Arabia) are from the migrations of Levites(egyptian priests) who were expelled from Kemet. However, these are not "Hebrews" or "Israelites", for these are ethnically different people whom they formed a confederation with under the Kemetic regency of Akhenaten. I think the Ethiopian Kebra Nagast has some truth (and I do mean some) about the taking of the Ark of the Covenant to Ethiopia which is where the bulk of the Levites originally settled after departing from Kemet (If you read about the Ark, it was identical to the ark used to carry Amen in Kemet, but I digress). If you read the Jewish Babylonian Talmud, it evens says that before the Exodus, Moses went to Ethiopia and reigned as king for some years with the queen, Adonith, widowed from the former king. This is obviously a fictitious story, but I am sure it revolved around some historical truths of the Kemetic Levites journeying to Ethiopia which is why some remain to this day.

The king of Jerusalem at the time was King Abdu-Kheba clearly showing his subservience to the Kemetic Pharaoh in his letter. You can find Abdu-Kheba's letter here...
http://www.touregypt.net/amarna18.htm

He asks Akhenaten(Moses) why he is showing favor towards the Habiru in this letter. This is because the Habiru had just killed 2 Egyptians in front of the city gates, yet Akhenaten did not punish them

The last thing I would recommend is The Rock Tombs of El Amarna by Davies, which has illustrations of the Habiru military that the Pharaoh Akhenaten used to forcefully run the country (like a dictator) driving the country nearly to civil war. As you know, Amarna was the capital city of Akhenaten, thus would more accurately represent his regency.
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#77266 Oct 9, 2013
There is no record of Israel being expelled or leaving en masse from Egypt.The great kings of Egypt’s 18th Dynasty chased a group of Semitic invaders called the Hyksos from Kamit. And the Bible says that Arabs (“mixed multitudes”)departed Egypt with Moses.th. For a principle or event to be worthy of scriptural inclusion it must have reality across the continuum from astronomical to historical to biological toquantum (subatomic) levels of being.Earlier we touched on how the 12 Israelite tribes refer to the 12 zodiacal signs.But since each sign exists in the body, each human being is Israel.But the 12 signs also exist as the 12 types of quarks that make up subatomic particles and as the 12 hours of the day and night.Such natural energetic activities needs must find expression in the affairs of men and in particular people (avatars) who act out or live out, on the plane of human affairs, the activities conducted by stars, planets and quarks on the planes of the celestial bodies and that of neutrinos.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#77267 Oct 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>PAINTINGS DONE BY REAL SYRIAN JEWS 200 YEARS AFTER JESUS DIED:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
Youre a lying b*tch African American. Syrians are not black! Palestinians Jews have lived in Israel for thousands of years and descend from the ancient, Hebrews,Israelites! Are these guys black?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
These guys have lived in Israel for over 3000 years and are related to the ancient Israelites:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Revelation says otherwise.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#77268 Oct 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
I gotta question..(I got yo response on it, only one person answered)..I gotta question to My Brew's
The Book of Malachi ends w/ sending us another prophet called Elijah!! Can anyone else answer are we waitin for Elijah? If we do not respect other writings or written heritage..where are we now??
Do u not respect the other writings? Wheres your sacrifice?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77269 Oct 9, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 1:1-2 KJV
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:[2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ,**and of all things that he saw."***
"AND His FEET"
Revelation 1:15 KJV
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Revelation 1:14 KJV
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Mohammed said Jesus was a light skin man with long hair down his back! That description launched a million paintings and a billion Muslims agree!
Fine brass burned in a furnace is a gold colour!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77270 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashkenaz refers to the GERMANS and other northerners, you idiot, not the Hebrews.
The Jews in Europe were called Ashkenazim because they lived in the land of Ashkenaz.
They are Hebrews.
You are not.
its gone be impossible for you to separate the scythians being ashkenaz, no matter what land they stole
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77271 Oct 9, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of people on here are AA dumb dumb diddy. Like I said we dont believe you. I dont know who exactly youve convinced yourself your reaching on AA topix? Most people frequent sites they have a legitmate interest in or investment. So in reality your not changing anyones minds here. In case you missed them memo. Slowly but surely we have begun to define ourselves without outside imput. That includes yours DNA interpretations. But by all means continue to troll with no results. Its your. life
A person learns from others! I have noticed some of the people on this site have been looking at DNA. In fact the world looks at DNA. If you dont have the right DNA, you will never be believed!

Level 8

Location hidden

#77272 Oct 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
I gotta question..(I got yo response on it, only one person answered)..I gotta question to My Brew's
The Book of Malachi ends w/ sending us another prophet called Elijah!! Can anyone else answer are we waitin for Elijah? If we do not respect other writings or written heritage..where are we now??
He was taken up , so if we get a spirit like Elijah, then like Moses, then like David, lol all them was for a Hebrew Nation RULED BY HEBREWS them 3 Moses David an Elijah. what you need a Messiah for with them 3? see all them was Patriotic to a Hebrew Nation ran By Hebrew peoples, Moses came with Laws on how to behave ourselfs, King David got our land,an tried to show us how to keep it, an Elijah didnt let the devils take root in the kingdom, so we needs the spirit of those Three

Level 8

Location hidden

#77273 Oct 9, 2013
Suns of Khem wrote:
I am going to demonstrate how this Biblical "Black Hebrew" nonsense is nothing but distorted history about our Nile Valley ancestors. Therefore, much truth needs to be exposed about our African roots. It is true that most of the writers of the philosophical texts in the Bible were Kemetic priests (the Biblical Levites); however, that does not mean we should embrace the Bible. For these brothers of ours sided with Asiatic invaders of the Nile Valley, usurped the Kemetic throne and so were expelled from the Black Land for good. This is where their bitter resentment towards Egypt starts, and it is easily picked up from reading the Bible in that it mentions Egypt more than 600 times; half of which are with significant aversion.
The conflict starts with Akhenaten ( Biblical Moses) was a tyrant Pharaoh who tried to force a state religion on Kemet which was probably the first time in history that an aggressive religion (like Hebrewism, Christianity, or Islam) was forcefully imposed on a society. His god was called the Aten, where it transliterates to "Adonai" in Hebrew.
After the country went into near civil war from Akhenaten's tyrannical dictatorship, he was forced to abdicate the throne, flee Egypt, and hide in Sinai with supporting Bedouin tribes, Hebrews(haribu)/Shasu/Midianit es, and other nomadic types (which parallels Moses' life). But importantly, his Kemetic support came from the Levites. That's right, the Levites of the Bible were not Hebrews, they were Egyptians designated as the priests over the Israelites (Numbers 1:1-50). This is because after Akhenaten was forced to leave Kemet, he and the Levites then taught the Hebrews everything about their spirituality/religion.
-When a census of all the Israelites was taken in Numbers 1, it explicitly states in Numbers 1:49 that the Levites were not counted among the Israelites, but were designated as priests (1:50).
-Pharaoh Akhenaten's 2 highest officials were Meryre II (High Priest of the Aten) and Panehesy (Chief Servitor of the Aten) at the city of Amarna in Kemet. Is it a coincidence that two of Moses' highest priests were Merari (Egyptian translation of Meryre) in Numbers 3:36 and Phinehas (which is the Egyptian equivalent of Panehesy) in Numbers 25:10-13. Both Meryre II/Merari and Panehesy/Phinehas were Levites (Exodus 6:16-25).
-The Bible makes clear distinctions between the Levites and the Israelites all throughout the Old Testament. One example is Numbers 16 where Korah, the Levite, rebels against Moses and Aaron, along with other Levites. Verse 2 in this chapter makes a clear distinction between the Levites and the Sons of Israel.(Note: it is interesting in verse 1 that one Levite is named "On", which is a Kemetic city where many priests received their training).
Your question now may be, how do I know that the Levites were Egyptians. For starters, Numbers 26:59 tells us that Levi's children were born in Egypt. There was a city named Mallawi in Kemet that translates directly to "Levi City", or "City of the Levites". It is directly across the Nile River from where Pharaoh Akhenaten built his city of Amarna.
that must be the only book you got is on Egypt, you read it an now your a Egyptologist , an you want yo views known, because you think you got it figured out? right?, dude your living in the 70s when we didnt know know better, ok some of us are well EDUCATED in this field we dealing with, ok you have to be stone mad, if you think where going to vacate our Hebrew history because you say we Egyptians, how bout you go start you a page, because on here its about our Hebrew heritage, we not trying to hear nothing you say!! IT DONT FIT IN INTO WHAT WE DOING! so go find somebody that share yo IDEAS because we dont you see HEBREW ISRAELITE on top post?? well that what this is about! WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EYGPT you got that?
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#77274 Oct 9, 2013
Those we call "Black Jews" throughout East, South, and West Africa (including southern Arabia) are from the migrations of Levites(egyptian priests) who were expelled from Kemet. However, these are not "Hebrews" or "Israelites", for these are ethnically different people whom they formed a confederation with under the Kemetic regency of Akhenaten.
-Pharaoh Akhenaten's(Moses) 2 highest officials were Meryre II (High Priest of the Aten) and Panehesy (Chief Servitor of the Aten) at the city of Amarna in Kemet. Is it a coincidence that two of Moses' highest priests were Merari (Egyptian translation of Meryre) in Numbers 3:36 and Phinehas (which is the Egyptian equivalent of Panehesy) in Numbers 25:10-13. Both Meryre II/Merari and Panehesy/Phinehas were Levites (Exodus 6:16-25).

There is no record of Israel being expelled or leaving en masse from Egypt.The great kings of Egypt’s 18th Dynasty chased a group of Semitic invaders called the Hyksos from Kamit. And the Bible says that Arabs (“mixed multitudes”)departed Egypt with Moses.th. For a principle or event to be worthy of scriptural inclusion it must have reality across the continuum from astronomical to historical to biological toquantum (subatomic) levels of being.Earlier we touched on how the 12 Israelite tribes refer to the 12 zodiacal signs.But since each sign exists in the body, each human being is Israel.But the 12 signs also exist as the 12 types of quarks that make up subatomic particles and as the 12 hours of the day and night.Such natural energetic activities needs must find expression in the affairs of men and in particular people (avatars) who act out or live out, on the plane of human affairs, the activities conducted by stars, planets and quarks on the planes of the celestial bodies and that of neutrinos.
power

Oldbury, UK

#77276 Oct 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
You dumb idiot, I never said Syrians are black dummy _ I stated facts the real original Jews are black, these people who claim are jews are pink in colour and come from mountains. They are known as from the Edomite origins, We are arab and know the difference. Jesus was a black man, no pink face, it is all docuted not only in the bibke but also in the Koran, and yes these people who you persecute on a daily basis are the original people of the 12 tribes of Israel. Get an education and read the book by the pink people called the 13th tribe, because they admit that they have no blood lineage to Israel.
power

Oldbury, UK

#77277 Oct 9, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>its gone be impossible for you to separate the scythians being ashkenaz, no matter what land they stole
was Mohammed around when Christ walked the earth you fool they lynched Jesus the black messiah the same way they lynch the tribe of Judah in United States
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#77278 Oct 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>A person learns from others! I have noticed some of the people on this site have been looking at DNA. In fact the world looks at DNA. If you dont have the right DNA, you will never be believed!
We just dont trust yours interpretation of the dna not the dna itself, get it? Darwin theories are out the window. We will be doing our own studies now.
7New Earth7

Europe

#77279 Oct 9, 2013
Poor Glimmer, you used to use the DNA of Palestinians as a reference point......your and you friend AE. Now they used their own hands to write in the wikipedia that they are non-semtes, what's up?
7New Earth7

Europe

#77280 Oct 9, 2013
ON MY QUEST TO PROVE MY CHRIST-ORISSA POINT:

Have I not been saying here that the SEED that Adam and Eve ate from the tree of life is semen??????

Its time to ban ALL FORMS OF RELIGION because they all failed ME!!!!!!!!!!

Also see fire and logos (gradually getting to smoking and invoking).......remember I said logos means 'dream then invoke'!!!!!

Ok see a new scroll found (part of the dead sea scrolls): see!!!!!!:::: gnosticteachings.org/scriptures/gnostic-scrip...
7New Earth7

Europe

#77281 Oct 9, 2013
ON MY QUEST TO PROVE MY CHRIST-ORISSA POINT

I TOLD YALL ISRAEL WAS ABOUT THE MACCABEES!!!!!!!!

There is a "hidden" history yet to be uncovered!!!!!!! I have shown the medebay melchizedek scroll and that's just the beginning!!!!!!!!!!

See::::::::::
During its long history, Jerusalem has been
destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52
times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.[1]
The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th
millennium BCE, making Jerusalem one of the oldest
cities in the world.[2]
Given the city's central position in both Israeli
nationalism and Palestinian nationalism, the
selectivity required to summarise more than 5,000
years of inhabited history is often[3][4] influenced
by ideological bias or background (see
Historiography and nationalism). For example, the
Jewish periods of the city's history are important to
Israeli nationalists, whose discourse states that
modern Jews descend from the Israelites and
Maccabees,[5][6] en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jerusalem
7New Earth7

Europe

#77282 Oct 9, 2013
Of cause in know the modern jews Aint the descendants of the maccabees.....I'm just showing everyone is eyeing the maccabees......so I've been right all along!!!!!!!!! They owned judea..... And judea was the kingdom of the bible!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men 8 min Cigar Face24 101
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Larry 39,873
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 43 min freddie50 34,763
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min OzRitz 1,345,895
"Whitewashed" Black PPL. What or WHO is BLACK? (Aug '07) 1 hr bringtolight 330
I have white wife! 1 hr black male 101
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 1 hr dumbality 123
More from around the web