Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you can't imagine outside color differences, as you are mere slave kitchen servant. You are immature and never reading at all, and no body expects you to imagine that ancient Ethiopians were actually masters of your slave masters today. Don't look at idiot markers of right or wrong, which I am careless. We trained and civilized the world.
Europe got today's civilization from ancient Arabian Ethiopians
WESTERN EUROPE, ANCIENTLY CALLED AFRICA.
Major Wilford's investigations led him to remark, in the 8th volume of the " Asiatic Researches," that " it is well known to the learned that, at a very remote period, Europe and Africa were considered as but one of two grand divisions of the world, and that the appellation Africa was even extended to the western parts of Europe, all along the shores of the Atlantic." His fact will not be questioned ; there may, however, be some question relative to its signification.
He points out that the word Africa comes from Apar, Aphar, Apara, or Aparica, terms used, in times almost forgotten by tradition, to signify " The West," just as we now, continuing the ancient method of designation, call most of the Asiatic world " The East."
We must suppose that, in early historic times, Northern Africa and Western Europe had strongly engaged the attention of civilized nations in Asia ; that in Asia they were described as " The West ;" and that this remote Western world had risen to such eminence because it was, to a large extent, occupied by civilized peoples
who had made it important. Spain, as Heeren remarks, " was the Peru of antiquity;" but in that Western world there was much besides gold and silver to command attention and attract commercial enterprise.
PRE-HISTORIC NATIONS; OR, INQUIRIES
and
CONCERNING SOME OF THE GREAT PEOPLES AND CIVILIZATIONS OF ANTIQUITY, THEIR PROBABLE RELATION TO A STILL OLDER CIVILIZATION OF THE ETHIOPIANS OR CUSHITES OF ARABIA.
Nope ancient Europe originated from EURASIAN MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE! EUROPEANS AND MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE ARE RELATED AND LOOK NOTHING LIKE BLACK AFRICAN ETHIOPIANS WHO CARRY MORE SUB-SAHARAN DNA THAN ANYTHING ELSE!
INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE A EUROPEAN AND NOTHING LIKE AN EXTREMELY UGLY ETHIOPIAN:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RosieMalek-Yonan.j...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

THE OLDEST CIVILIZATION IN THE WORLD ARE THE SUMERIANS! The invented sailboats,the wheel and many other things:

www.mesopotamia.mrdonn.org/summer.html

Ancient Sumerians sculpture all looking just like Jews:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
Some of these sculptures have BLUE EYES! Most definitely not ugly Arabs or even uglier Ethiopians!

What did ancient Ethiopians invent??? Um..........ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Also the ancient Akkadian Semites were Haplogroup J2 carriers which originated in ANATOLIA 22000 years ago. The Standard of Ur portrays people as being white:
www.historywiz.com/exhibits/sumerians.html

Also the Neolithic Farmers went into North Africa,Europe,Arabia carrying INDIGENOUS Haplogroups J and G! Haplogroup J originated in Anatolia before spreading throughtout the Middle East, into Europe,Arabia,N.Africa. DNA extracted from ancient Europeans like Otzi the snowman, shows he was a Haplo G carrier which originated in the Levant!
www.livescience.com/13151-otzi-reconstruction...

Does he look like ab Arab or an Ethiopian? Nope he looks just like these guys who also originated in the Middle East:

www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Early Phoenician can never logically carry the northern Caucasus J2, but the E1b1b.
THE PHOENICIANS.
The term Phoenicia is of Greek origin. The Greeks applied it to a small district on the Mediterranean, which appears to have been the only Asiatic territory controlled by the people called Phoenicians after the date of the first Olympiad. This was only a fragment of their more ancient dominion, and they themselves were only a fragment of the still more ancient empire of the Arabian Cushites. The term Phoenicia did not come into use until long after the Phoenician dominion in Asia Minor, on the Black Sea, and on the islands and coasts of the JEgean and Eastern Mediterranean was broken. We call certain people Moors who never knew themselves by the name we give them. So did the Greeks and Romans describe a certain people of antiquity as Phoenicians. We can not have a regular history of this people ; but we know that the early Greeks called them Ethiopians. Notices of them are found in Greek literature ; tradition gives some account of them traces of their character and civilization are found in the many regions where they had colonies or commercial establishments ; and there is something for study in the unexplained yet unavoidable impression of their greatness felt by every student of ancient history.
ORIGIN OF THE PHOENICIANS.
Herodotus, beginning his record of historical events among the " Greeks and barbarians," states, on the authority of " the learned among the Persians," that " the Phoenicians migrated from the shores of the Erythnran Sea to the Mediterranean." The Greek writers frequently mention ancient historical works, relating to Western Asia, that would tell much we desire to know. Strabo mentions " ancient histories of Persia, Media, and Syria ;" and we know from statements in Oriental books that there were " ancient histories of Iran." It is probable that Herodotus had some knowledge of such works. He states that the Phoenicians themselves had the same tradition concerning their origin. Tn book vii., ch. Ixxxix., he repeats his first statement thus : " The Phoenicians, as they themselves say, anciently dwelton the Erythraean Sea; and, having crossed over from thence, they settled on the sea-coast of Syria." Eratosthenes found the same tradition in certain islands of the Persian Gulf, named Aradus and Tyrus or Tylus, supposed to be the same as the Bahreyn Islands of modern times, one of which is still called AracL These islands are on the coast of Arabia, in a bay that extends from the Persian Gulf.
It will appear that the people called Phoenicians were a branch of the great Cushite race, and that the country they occupied was originally a part of that empire of Cusha-dwipa which extended from the Erythraean Sea to the Mediterranean. At that very remote period, when the first Cushite settlements were established on the Mediterranean, there was undoubtedly a great movement of the Arabian Cushites in that direction from all parts of the peninsula, and especially from the commercial districts on the southern and eastern
Source:
PRE-HISTORIC NATIONS; OR, INQUIRIES
AND
CONCERNING SOME OF THE GREAT PEOPLES AND CIVILIZATIONS OF ANTIQUITY, THEIR PROBABLE RELATION TO A STILL OLDER CIVILIZATION OF THE ETHIOPIANS OR CUSHITES OF ARABIA.
BY JOHN D. BALDWIN,A.M.
Mr John D. Baldwin lived in the 18th century you stupid senile old fool! Long before there was ever such a thing as DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

These are the descendants of the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah who never left Israel when other Jews ran away after Rome conquered Israel.
PALESTINIAN JEWS DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

If you was reading our History instead of scrolling down you would Know this already! ok Check this in 520BC the Prophet Zechariah was in the Land along with the Prophet HAGGAI it was a Great day an time for the Peoples!wasn't NO MORE AFTER THEM ok ok Back to the Prophet Zechariah;Now we had return from all Nations, Like Jeremiah said! Zerubbabel was in Charge ok we gone Jump into this Chapter Zechariah remember this in 520BC we at home, Those in Africa they gone off in the Bush! hahahah ok you have to read Zechariah 2:6;Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.see that was an Order to come HOME from Babylon,all Hebrews came Back to the Land,Zechariah 3:1And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.NOW THIS IS JOSHUA THE SON OF JOSEDECH!Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts: CREATOR CALLED JOSHUA BY HIS NAME HE HAD SUPER POWER! hahahah lol YOU THINK OUR HISTORY IS A GAME EDOM? ok Zechariah 3:1;And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.Zechariah 3:2;And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?Zechariah 3:3;Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.Zechariah 3:4;And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.OK HERE IT IS WHAT YOU ASK!ABOUT THE KING!!Zechariah 3:5;And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.Zechariah 3:6;And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,Zechariah 3:7;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.Zechariah 3:8Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.in comes Zerubbabel,Zechariah 4:5;Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.Zechariah 4:6;Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.Zechariah 4:7;Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.,Zechariah 4:8;Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,Zechariah 4:9 ;The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.,YOU SEE ZERUBBABEL lay the FOUNDATION OF THE CREATOR HOUSE? you had to be BIG IN YAH EYES! he was of David, ok Zerubbabel HAD SOME REAL POWER LIKE NON OTHER BUT MOSES!Zechariah 4:10;For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth..THEM JEWS BURNED THE TEMPLE DOWN THEM SEPHARVAIMS FOR HANGING AROUND! we didnt do right in the END

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Fixing to Break this down for those that got a GRIP on this Heritage! check this!Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.)ok the Assyrians that had a lil Ham in them tried to STATION OUR BEST FIGHTER IN the Place where the Chaldeans was staging their Attacks on Babylon this going to be when Assyria was In control of Babylon!ok to show you that they took the BEST FIGHTERS see back then a solder would be given a chance to join the Enemy's army! an live! they had away to control the Soldier from other Nations!ok lets look into this!!2 Kings 15:30 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them was the ones the Assyrians took.they was the tribes the Assyrians took from our land, they was the fighters fighting Assyria everybody THEY WAS SKILLFUL do you knows what that means? they gone be a SOLDIERS THAT KILL REAL GOOD an LOVE THE WAR of ANYKIND!THEY WAS THE BEST!ok lets look at the tribes the Assyrians took an this DUDE DID IT Tiglath-Pileser III,.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, ok they put us in the HEART OF BABYLON TO FIGHT the CHALDEAN S plus WE HAD TO DO PUNISH MENT FOR FOOLING WITH THE ASSYRIANS which turned on us when the CHALDEAN STOCK TOOK BABYLON use helping the Assyrian, an fooling with THEM BRUNG US DOWN its all in the BIBLE,Assyia came an got our FIGHTING TRIBES,! The sons of 1 Chronicles 5:18;Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan,They were the sons of Valour," i.e., they belonged to the valiant warriors, "men bearing shield and sword (weapons of offence and defence), and those treading (or bending) the bow," i.e. skilful bowmen.,so them Assyrians taking them tribes gone help them fight against the MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean he wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III,when he Placed the SEPHARVIAMS in Samaria, it was a move the CHALDEAN S wanted to get to them BOOKS in Bethel where Jeroboam had set up a RELIGION, from Egypt, the DEVIL MERODACH-BALADAN was able to trick the Assyrians so MERODACH-BALADAN He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam,without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia(729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne(722/721 see we gone be there on the ASSYRIAN SIDE Fighting the Chaldeans an when they Take ASSYRIA in 612BC the Hebrews Assyria an the Egyptians would have been cool for 90 years!the The Saite period,once the CHALDEANS.612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon ,Jeremiah 51:27,read it!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

1 Chronicles 5:18;The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan: these are the ones the peoples the ASSYRIANS took away, they was the fighter! they had strong backs, they could work, an then if need be fight! the ASSYRIANS used our peoples like all the Nations, they used us for free work, an just like the U.S.A even after slavery we JOIN THEIR THE ENEMYS ARMYS! like now, even though these peoples enslaved us we still loyal to them, we the same like of peoples as back then, you see after slavery we didn't disappear on these white peoples? it takes the CREATOR to move us,ok check,valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war; strong able bodied men; and not only able to bear and carry arms, sword in one hand, and shield in another; but were men of valour and courage, and had military skill, and knew how to handle their arms to advantage:the ASSYRIANS WAS A WAR NATION WORST THEN BABYLON,thats all they did was FLAY Peoples! they wanted us in they army, to work of to fight, they was smart! the Assyrians KNEW that JAPHEHT evil peoples was up in Babylon, they the Chaldean s would take Assyria an Egypt to. ok check this,four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war: that used to go out when there was occasion, now those was The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, they fought on that NORTH FRONT! wasnt hardly no wars coming from Judah side, Africa, all the ENEMYs came from the EAST! ok check this out,these was the Fighters these the peoples the Assyrians took,if the assyrians would have took 1 person away we would have said they took Yisrael away! we had to stay in HOLY LAND ALL OF US!not one should be missing! ok check this 1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, so how they become the lost tribes? only them solder would the Assyrians have use for, thats why it was said by KING HEZEKIAH,in 715.b.c,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him., WE WAS DOING THE PASSOVER IN JUDAH, we would all go into africa with Judah in 588.b.c when the chaldees was in the land!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Part 3; ok Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the Chaldean Armenian!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original Chaldeains Armenians as they would Later be called Jewish He was the King of Babylon when Isaiah was talking about Lucifer an his peoples, the! Sepharvaims was placed in 722 three years Before Isaiah Told us about the Devil Lucifer ,ok in 725BC just before the Chaldean show up in the disguse of the Assyrian nation,they took assyria Over, the set of POWER would Change from both Places Babylon to Assyria ok the Armenians the Scythian s make up they roots of the babylonian nation at the time our Nation was taken . ok in 725BC Merodach-Baladan was the son of Lucufer or closly related,Isaiah 14:22;For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. you see this gone be a family line,that goes back to them! its a Prophecy when assyria of Ham got his back Broke, an they Burden was lifted doing the when Assyria was fighting against the Babylonians of Scythian Chaldean an Armenians,the Devil gone be easy to see!ya'll see him?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

the Chaldeans of the house of Yakin, The 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon (6th century BC) is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty. Their kingdom in the southern portion of Babylonia lay chiefly on the right bank of the Euphrates. Though the name came to be commonly used to refer to the whole of Mesopotamia, Chaldea proper was the vast plain in the south formed by the deposits of the Euphrates and the Tigris, extending to about four hundred miles along the course of these rivers, and about a hundred miles in average width. "the Chaldees" of the KJV Old Testament, was a Hellenistic designation for a part of Babylonia, mainly around Sumerian Ur, which became an independent kingdom under the Chaldees. It pursued military campaigns against the foreign ruling dynasties ruling southern Mesopotamia, mainly the Akkadians and the Babylonians. It became a Babylonian colony in the early days of Hammurabi, but retained special status in relation to other cities ruled by Babylon in the region. One early such reference is to the impending of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar II.ok lets go to Habakkuk he was around in 625BC, we gone be in Egypt an about to lose Jerusalem to the Chaldeans,an it was told us by the Prophet Habakkuk;the Chaldean was used by CREATOR to punish us,Habakkuk 1:5;Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the earth, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs.ok in 588BC the Chaldeans come to Judah thats 38 years later they was in Yisrael land already,an was at Judah, this what we had to say bout the Chaldeans;Jeremiah 43:3But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.that was in 588 38 years before Habakkuk told us!we would go to Africa,ok lets look at what Habakkuk say;this in 625BC Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.Habakkuk 1:7;They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.you see them words?Habakkuk 1:8;Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.those all the Evil symbols they Used was the Greeks s the Leopard that would come from Alexander the Great Greek, 305-281 BCE
shows head of Alexander the Great wearing helmet covered in leopard-skin, with a bull's horn and ear, ok the Wolf is the Jewish symbol of the Jews from Chaldea ;Talismans of the Magi,thats going to be all they symbols Jews around the Caspian sea was called wolfs,the word “Ashkenaz” or in original word “Ashkuz” is a Scythian Turkic word which means wolf, in Bible Ashkuz was the son of Gomer son of Jephet son of Noah, and the nephew of Magog! Ashkenazim are called Ashkenazim because they were believed to be descendants of Gog and Magog and thus their Jews were called as Ashkenaz ok Ashkenaz Means Wolf.Habakkuk 1:9;They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.an they did just that when we ran into africa, the same peoples under different names came an got us from west africa we the Hebrews that ran into Africa in 588BC because we was told by the Prophet Habakkuk in 625BC that they was coming,Habakkuk 1:10;And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it..Part1# Chaldeans came to Jerusalem

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Habakkuk 2:2;And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:3;For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.this in 625BC an the Chaldean are at us,37 years Later we would Take off into Africa in 588BC,Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.see the Chaldeans wasn't our Friends,ok Habakkuk 2:4;Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.thats like Now to Believe in Curses is to Believe in YAH,we in this time now!Habakkuk 2:5;Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:the USA,them jews in this Babylonian system,one world Government,one banking system,Habakkuk 2:6Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!Habakkuk 2:7;Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? see WE waking up they have No Power,its being transferred to us, remember slavery not to long ago?Habakkuk 2:8;Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.we knows what that Mean Payback!Habakkuk 2:9;Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!them gone be yo T,V negro's thinking in these Last Days to be saved by they wealth they got from Jews the Chaldean s, children,Habakkuk 2:10;Thou hast consulted shame to thy house by cutting off many people, and hast sinned against thy soul.Them gone Be the T.V negros Play acting out sin to entice us to be that way for the Jews, to keep us Spiritual Wicked, so we cant come into Heritage, them T,V Negro's is the WORST because they Agent for the BEAST, LUCIFER, you see what the Prophet Isaiah had to say about the KING of Babylon? called him Lucifer,an it was a Armenian Chaldean Scythian on the Throne,the Chaldean s occupied a privileged position within the bureaucracy of Babylon, the Assyrian southern capital of Mesopotamia. The Chaldean s had colluded with the Scythian s for the demise of the Assyrian Empire. After the fall of Assyria in 612 BC, the Chaldean dynasty, in collaboration with the Scythian s,made Babylon its capital and assumed ruler-ship. then so they was n they way to Jerusalem,Habakkuk 2:11;For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it,ok check this out,Habakkuk 2:12;Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!ONLY THE JEWS got that power,an use it all the time LIBYA,Africa,all Nations that Dont have Nuke, jews got them,Habakkuk 2:13;Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire,and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity? us working in this Evil system they set up,off the Back of our Very selfs, they got us working to Destroy our selfs, we pay for the murder of our Peoples every-time we Pay a Tax ,we have to be Delivered from this EVIL system,Habakkuk 2:14;For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.we waking up now,Habakkuk 2:15;Woe unto him that giveth his neighbor drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

the king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom over king Josiah' he would take the sword to them evil devils, the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans. Little is known about the Hellenistic city, but during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell.[20] It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples gone be ASHKENAZ, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator.[22] The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it!that Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok , This city was destroyed to its foundations by Tiglath Pileser III of Assyria, when he conquered the Kingdom of Israel in 732 BCE.an he placed scythians in our land then it was the first time they made it an planted they feets,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much eveil stuff to know where to start, that was Jewish party town, everybody had a temple in Scythopolis The Samaritan Synagogue This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba, outside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse punks of the worst like up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite staute pure evil them ashkenaz jews was, a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Its Greek name Scythopolis is very likely derived from a colony of Scythians who invaded Palestine in the seventh century B.C.(Herodotus, I, 103-5), and settled in PALESTINE! Although Scythopolis was the only town situated on the right bank of the Jordan, it was the capital of Decapolis and in the fourth century became the civil and ecclesiastical metropolis of Palestina Secunda. Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the jews would control the christians,plus Scythian by that time would be called jews pual made sure of that!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 see all the towns Pual wrote to was SCYTHIAN jews that had turn Christians, plain as that this KILLS THE CHURCH! its evil an the worship of the demi-god is evil ,all yo christian leaders that made christaniaty an was part of any ouncile was born there or stay there or was some kind of way connect to that place, Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the Catholic bishops exiled to Scythopolis, especially St. Eusebius of Vercelli. Philip and Athanasius, both Arians; Saturninus, present at the Council of Constantinople in 381; Theodosius, friend of St. John Crysostom; Acacius, friend of St. Cyril of Alexandria; St. Servianus, all them connected to that place,At the time of Frankish occupation, the see was transferred to Nazareth; the Greeks long preserved the Sees of Scythopolis and Nazareth, remember the scythians been in our land since the Assyrians placed them an the Babylonian gave them land, the took over the whole nation, all the peoples in so-called jez-us time was SCYTHIAN JEWS NO REAL HEBREWS, they cleans the land, of real Hebrews,the Edomite arabs help them an became part of them,Gallilee was Scythian town, Among illustrious Christians of Scythopolis were: St. Procopius, martyr (8 July), who belonged to the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les Légendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palistine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythian s", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scythian Jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Scythopolis;In 64 BCE it was taken by the Romans, rebuilt, and made the capital of the Decapolis, the "Ten Cities" of Samaria that were centers of Greco-Roman culture,them ten city was to make believe the ten tribes was there about that time the started the lost tribe mess,Magog and the Scythians are one and the same.
The Scythians lived in Russia.
Gog, the leader of Ezekiel’s invasion, comes from Magog.they there now an been there in our land,The Scythians didnt come from anywhere but were always present adjacent to the Black Sea and the Caspean Sea. That is they were the aboriginals of these regions and no one lived there earlier./Herodotus, 484BC-394BC; "About the Scythians", translated by Kroly Tolnay, pg 11, Bp., 1980. They have tried constantly to deny their origins from here, ever since, but cannot change the words of Herodotus.BETH-SHEAN; BETH-SHAN; in Apocrypha Baithsan or Bethsa): A city in the territory of Issachar assigned to Manasseh, out of which the Canaanites were not driven Joshua 17:11 It was called Scythopolis by the Greeks. This may be connected with the invasion of Palestine by the Scythians who, according to George Syncellus, "overran Palestine and took possession of Beisan." This may be the invasion noticed by Herodotus, circa 600 B.C.I did it I put Pic on the whole seen its CLEAR NOW, everybody should know this! the new testament was written to Scythian Jews that had turn Christians, plus i told everybody all Hebrews left in Jeremiah days an the returns would go to africa

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

the city of the Scythians," who about B.C. 640 came down from the steppes of Southern Russia and settled in different places in Palestine. When Assur-bani-pal died, his empire was fast breaking up. Scythian influence. Under his successor, Assur-etil-ilani, the Scythians penetrated into Assyria and made their way as far as the borders of Egypt,The Babylonians and the Medes with Scythian together pursued the fleeing Assyrians westward into Egypt. So ham kids the original Assyrians would flee into africa to! THEM CRAZY WHITE BOY SCYTHIANS WAS AFTER mixed Assyria chased them down like dogs all the way to africa, they was getting hit with them BOW arrows CROSSBOW TYPE, made the assyrians get to africa an it was the last you heard of them, they gone be of them Ethiopians now,they had no curses coming so they wouldnt flee to west africa,to be ready for them slave ships to make us lose heritage with yoke on our necks to strange land for the 400 like it was written
lmao

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Simply because African Americans ARE NOT related to Middle Eastern people! They dont carry the same DNA so therefore are West African in origin carrying Haplogroup E1b1a! Indigenous Middle Eastern people have less than 3% E1b1a which mean there NEVER EVER was any African nation EVER living in the Middle East!!!! If you took a DNA test it would show exactly where you originated from. AA DO NOT ORIGINATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!
You have yet to show us the verse in the Bible that states that belonging to a certain haplogroup determines whether or not you belong to the 12 tribes.

Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.

You have nothing to dispute the above. 96% of the world's so-called Jewish population are Ashkenazi, which means that 96% of the world's Jews are NOT for real! Case closed.
lmao

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
These are the descendants of the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah who never left Israel when other Jews ran away after Rome conquered Israel.
PALESTINIAN JEWS DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH:
The word Ashan in Hebrew means smoke city / burning city, "TI" at the end means "race of" or "people of." ASHANTI means the people of Ashan or the people of the smoke city. This was the reference to the city of Ashan after the Romans destroyed it in 70 CE.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
The word Ashan in Hebrew means smoke city / burning city, "TI" at the end means "race of" or "people of." ASHANTI means the people of Ashan or the people of the smoke city. This was the reference to the city of Ashan after the Romans destroyed it in 70 CE.
588BC;you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS
Um...nope Sephardi Jews ORIGINATED FROM THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH JUST LIKE THESE GUYS: PALESTINIAN JEWS who have lived in Israel for thousands of years:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,441 - 71,460 of93,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••