Hebrew Israelite
lmao

Bowie, MD

#77145 Oct 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Simply because African Americans ARE NOT related to Middle Eastern people! They dont carry the same DNA so therefore are West African in origin carrying Haplogroup E1b1a! Indigenous Middle Eastern people have less than 3% E1b1a which mean there NEVER EVER was any African nation EVER living in the Middle East!!!! If you took a DNA test it would show exactly where you originated from. AA DO NOT ORIGINATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!
You have yet to show us the verse in the Bible that states that belonging to a certain haplogroup determines whether or not you belong to the 12 tribes.

Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.

You have nothing to dispute the above. 96% of the world's so-called Jewish population are Ashkenazi, which means that 96% of the world's Jews are NOT for real! Case closed.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#77146 Oct 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
These are the descendants of the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah who never left Israel when other Jews ran away after Rome conquered Israel.
PALESTINIAN JEWS DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
The word Ashan in Hebrew means smoke city / burning city, "TI" at the end means "race of" or "people of." ASHANTI means the people of Ashan or the people of the smoke city. This was the reference to the city of Ashan after the Romans destroyed it in 70 CE.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77147 Oct 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
The word Ashan in Hebrew means smoke city / burning city, "TI" at the end means "race of" or "people of." ASHANTI means the people of Ashan or the people of the smoke city. This was the reference to the city of Ashan after the Romans destroyed it in 70 CE.
588BC;you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77148 Oct 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS
Um...nope Sephardi Jews ORIGINATED FROM THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH JUST LIKE THESE GUYS: PALESTINIAN JEWS who have lived in Israel for thousands of years:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77149 Oct 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to show us the verse in the Bible that states that belonging to a certain haplogroup determines whether or not you belong to the 12 tribes.
Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
You have nothing to dispute the above. 96% of the world's so-called Jewish population are Ashkenazi, which means that 96% of the world's Jews are NOT for real! Case closed.
READ EXTRA SLOWLY: The Hebrews WERE SHEMITES WHO ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST! Abraham came from Ur in the CHALDEANS as written in the BIBLE! INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE carry Haplogroup J,G and EM34 WHICH ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST! Africans DO NOT CARRY THESE HAPLOGROUPS BECAUSE THEY DONT ORIGINATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST! African Americans carry E1b1a which is WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN! Jews went to the Khazarian Empire from Israel. Jews went from Israel to Rome,Spain,Greece! THEY ALL ORIGINATED IN ISRAEL. Jews that eventually went to Germany were called Ashkenazi, ONLY WHEN THEY MOVED TO GERMANY AND NOT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!
DNA taken from Ashkenazi Jews show they have MIDDLE EASTERN INDIGENOUS HAPLOGROUPS!
These Jews are Palestinian Jews who have lived in Israel for thousands of years and probably came from the Israelite Tribe of Judah just like the Sephardi Jews
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
In order to be a REAL ISRAELITE YOU WOULD HAVE TO CARRY THEIR HAPLOGROUPS! If not then you ARE NOT A REAL Israelite! END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!
God

Huntsville, AL

#77150 Oct 8, 2013

Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colors.-- Genesis 37:3

Obviously, no prophetic father would really love one of his kids more than allthe others. High initiate code language is at work here.Israel (Jacob/Yaqub) is a symbolic character representing the whole zodiacal cycle of 25,920 years. Each “child” or tribe of Israel is a symbolic character representing one of the 12 signs.

Judah is a lion’s whelp.-- Genesis 49:8

Judah represents Leo (the Lion). Reuben represents Aquarius. That is significant for the analysis of various spiritual systems.When the Sun’s equinox is in a particular sign, that’s the “favored son,” i.e., theAge that the world is in for 2160 year

Jesus’ conquest of his astrological predispositions were given in these words.“Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.”Master Fard meant the same when he said:“I am the supreme ruler of theuniverse.The spiritual aspirant learns astrology so that he can overcome all astrological predispositions. This is called the Great Liberation
God

Huntsville, AL

#77151 Oct 8, 2013
There is no record of Israel being expelled or leaving en masse from Egypt.The great kings of Egypt’s 18th Dynasty chased a group of Semitic invaders called the Hyksos from Kamit. And the Bible says that Arabs (“mixed multitudes”)departed Egypt with Moses.The Quran says that Allah ordains the affair from the higher regions to the earth. For a principle or event to be worthy of scriptural inclusion it must have reality across the continuum from astronomical to historical to biological toquantum (subatomic) levels of being.Earlier we touched on how the 12 Israelite tribes refer to the 12 zodiacal signs.But since each sign exists in the body, each human being is Israel.But the 12 signs also exist as the 12 types of quarks that make up subatomic particles and as the 12 hours of the day and night.Such natural energetic activities needs must find expression in the affairs of men and in particular people (avatars) who act out or live out, on the plane of human affairs, the activities conducted by stars, planets and quarks on the planes of the celestial bodies and that of neutrinos.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#77152 Oct 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
West Africans carry E1b1a! I*N*D*I*G*N*O*U*S people of the Middle East have less than 4% E1b1ba and SO ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!

Level 8

Location hidden

#77154 Oct 8, 2013
where is it in Bible that the peoples would get dispersed in Europe an live good? on the other hand we was told if we went into Africa WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THE CURSE MOSES TOLD THE PEOPLES ABOUT! we went into africa at the acknowledgment, of CREATOR,Jeremiah 42:9;And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him;Jeremiah 42:10;If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand. We was seen going into africa an all curses related to that an them peoples, so how they snick off to Europe to run Banks an live the good life? after running into Africa? to receive curses?this was in 588BC,the Hebrews that went into africa was scared of the Chaldeans,Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.Jeremiah 42:12;And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own land.Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.WE WOULD PUSH ON AWAY FROM EYGPT; just like we beleive in that jez-us mess,We knew the CREATOR word to be TRUE it was the ONLY WORD what the Prohehts said an they WROTE IT DO! the Bible didnt come from ORAL LAW like them jews got! WE the Hebrews got word FROM CREATOR with the SIGNS RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, thats why they got us in WEST africa to forefill all Curses, the Hebrews went into africa By way of Eygpt an we was Removed by way of WEST AFRICA, thats why our like an history has been identical to 28 DEU because we was told already,The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it.,WE HAD TO BE STONE CRAZY TO PLAY WITH CREATOR! we the only peoples did that AN DIDNT GET AWAY! NOW THATS FO REAL!we didnt get away from Curses

Level 8

Location hidden

#77155 Oct 8, 2013
this gone be in 697 the assyrians was at us the SAITI periode hadnt Kincked in but this Propheht was told the Destruction of the Assyrians whom had just taken a few tribes of Yisrael, see Nineveh of old was of Ham check this Nahum 3:7;And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?Nahum 3:8;Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?Nahum 3:9;Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.see they was of Ham till the Chaldean got in them which was controlled by the Scythian,see that Ham element of the assyrians tried to be our friends but the Chaldean element of Babylon that took Assyria , wasn't kool with us they was the peoples the CREATOR sent to destroy us heritage an all till this time we in now ok lets look at the Proheht Malachi, he was there when the peoples came from Babylon, see we should look at what happen an what that Prophet said , Malachi the Prophet was around,in430BC you got to read what he said he gone Be like the Last Meassge for the Returns which was amessage for all us in the last days,Malachi 4:1;For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.you see that? what that got to do with a Messiah? Nothing!!!!Remember this in 430BC 97 years before Greeks come into Land Malachi 4:2;But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.they gone take that verse an make a messiah later after PHILO got his hands on books,Malachi 4:3;And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 4:4;Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.DID YOU MESSIAH PEOPLES READ THAT?????Malachi 4:5;Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:if it gone be a man its gone be Elijah he was taken up!Malachi 4:6;And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.FOR YOU CRAZY MESSIAH HEBREWS IM GOING TO COME OUT OF THE newtestment look what they say JEZ-US said an ya'll QUOTE them as being his words the son of a god :Matthew 10:35;"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;PEOPLES WE AINT WAIYING ON THAT MESSIAH DUDE!2 Kings 2:11;And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#77159 Oct 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>West Africans carry E1b1a! I*N*D*I*G*N*O*U*S people of the Middle East have less than 4% E1b1ba and SO ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!
whose claiming a mid east orgin fools, lol. The mid east is a damn desert, lmao. We come from land of vegetation. Oh yeah and yes them biblical israel is Africa. You can have that god foresaken desert. Its all yours, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#77161 Oct 8, 2013
no hebrews gone fight the truth, im fixing to come hard with MORE NEW INFO, trick im gone fill page up, lol watch an see

Level 8

Location hidden

#77163 Oct 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Yea that's your ego drive----"fill page"........
trick we not gone leave of history for a non Hebrew to intrepid our history,we would be stone crazy to even listen to a non hebrews, trick, I HAVE TO DO IT Explain our heritage, its my job once i know an boy do i know, TRICK hebrews dont want you to tell us nothing bout ours we got that , we doing this, thats how the info got out you devils not gone tell us NO TRUTH, an thats yo job is to LIE,

Level 8

Location hidden

#77164 Oct 8, 2013
then once they see they cant lie then they start talking about non Hebrew thangs, anything to distort distract, or disturb . it cant work, we build this, its something that cant change, its no way to convince us we aint the Hebrews, we got over proof, i free style this from scratch,i can flow from top to bottom,

Level 8

Location hidden

#77165 Oct 8, 2013
i knows after Greeks show up NO MO HEBREWS IN THE LAND ALL JEWS FROM THEN ON OUT from 332BC as starting point since,Greeks came within 90 years of the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, the returns made them come to our land an they chased us ALWAYS as far as Egypt , MICAH 3 v 6 look no mo vision from the prophets, Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name??Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back!.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 98 years later 332BC,.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.GREEKS SHOW UP VISOUS MAD EVIL KILLERS they got RID of the RETURNS SO FAST THEY HARDLY LEFT A TRAIL,THEY WIPED THEM OUT CHASED OFF THE COVENANT LAND!!! some peoples way worst then the CHALDEANS, whom locked the returns up, THE GREEKS WAS LIKE A NATION OF DEMONS devils everywhere,hebrews would be SPOOKED TO SEE ALL THEM devils PLUS SCYTHIANS in Samaria, NAW they took off so fast they didnt leave NO SIGN< IT WAS OVER, then jewish history start! PIONT BLANK THAT HOW IT WENT DOWN, NO WAY TO try an change what happen, thats LOCKED IN HISTORY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#77166 Oct 8, 2013
the Scythians, namely, in the kingdom founded by Nimrod.the Scythians, Even though they belong to the Japhetic stock and their most creditable ancestor is Magog, the Sumerian heritage has been kept by them more than by any other people, which implies that they are in fact the result of a mixed background.Magog's descent was under Nimrod's rule, and that they kept close ties with Sumerians even for a long time after the Sumerians disappeared from Mesopotamia as a national entity.The ancient Magog that in the dawn of history settled in Southern Mesopotamia, in the land commonly known as Shin'ar or Chaldea, arrived there from the north, precisely from the Ararat region, that they called "Subar-Ki" or "Subar-Tu". This area was also named after one of the peoples that inhabited there, the Hurri, and Hurrian, Assyrian documents refer to them as Sapar-da;Sephardaim Persian records mention that country as the land Sapir is where the Sepharvaims come from, One of the Sephirviam tribes were the Mitanni, that ruled over the Hurrites and founded an important kingdom in association with them.. Until the 15th century c.e. there was a county in Armenia called Madzhar Agadzor, whose people believed that their origin was from one of Nimrod's sons, which coincides with the Hungarian legends. There are still geographic names in the Caucasus related to Magor and Nimrud.ok Sapir-Sephardaim Sapar-da, is Magog an its peoples Sapar-da,Ügyek, the descendant of king Magog (the Scythian king Magog lived in Northern Mesopotamia, according to Assyrian records) and a royal leader of the land of Scythia, married the daughter of Ened-Belia, whose name was Emeshe (a word that means "priestess" in Sumerian language). From her was born their first son Álmos.Álmos, who was Árpád's father there are written on the walls Babylon the names of some of the subject nations, among which Sapardia and Hunae them magog kids. Being mentioned one next to the other may indicate that they were of Scythia,

Level 8

Location hidden

#77167 Oct 8, 2013
OK peoples REMEMBER RETURNS still under COVENANT LAW from Egypt ;Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
OK THE RETURNS was still under COVENANT law Moses Gave us OK then if they did good then they should have got these BLESSINGS, LOOK LOOK the COVENANT from Egypt;look Deuteronomy 28:2;And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 28:3;Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.OK sepharvaim scythian an a HOST of others was in the land so you knows something aint right, ok this wouls have happen if the RETURNS had not done wrong to make Greeks show up look they was still under Covenant law from Egypt,Deuteronomy 28:10;And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
OK BUT LOOK AT WHOM WAS AFRAID LOOK LOOK Nehemiah 9:36;"Behold, we are slaves today, And as to the land which You gave to our fathers to eat of its fruit and its bounty, Behold, we are slaves in it.Nehemiah 9:37;And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.
ok you see? they was in Distress, ok the peoples the RETURNS must have been conforming to the captors ways, they was corrupting the returns , had them bring blind sheep to temple, ok Returns under COVENANT law still from Eygpt, that we got from Moses, ok they life should have been like this, they was still under Covenant Law, look Deuteronomy 28:12;The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.OK what Hebrews lend with what Money? look at the Curse we under now, just the opposite,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.OK YOU SEE the Propheht Nehemiah say they was in TROUBLE!ok let me show you peo-les the Other Covenant LAW that waqs gave to us that ran into africa soon as trouble came look its in our hearts now, this was told the Hebrews running into the curse that didn't go to Babylon, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32 ;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: OK THE RETURNS WAS STILL IN BABYLON they would come back under Law from Eygpt still, while us that ran into africa to curse got a New Law thats in us,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people, SEE thats the law we under Now

Level 8

Location hidden

#77168 Oct 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Scroll past all that Bs
JUST imagin me smiling at ya an Beating this!!"Trick Daddy - In Da Wind"{. Fool im in the WIND on ya hahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#77169 Oct 8, 2013
I got this!! this ME until some body put it out there!!! you got to lay it down Hard like it was,i knows what time it is, everybody in these streets can EAT NOW, they can EAT this, it ready for them,once they hear it like it was, then they know an it all add up, this a GOOD Plate of food! Nutrient for you mind, this gone be something we all know one day,

Level 8

Location hidden

#77170 Oct 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Scroll past all that Bs
trick love the kids hahahah lol hahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? 7 min Joe 22
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 9 min The Reality 2,805
Why are black men raping women? 15 min Mick 38
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 22 min Mick 5,752
Black Failure 33 min Sicklecell Supporter 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,396,592
Stacey Dash and white guys 42 min Mick 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,672
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 134
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 5 hr Truth Hurts 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr punsher 1,308
More from around the web