Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#76950 Oct 6, 2013
This howbI know we are Igbo because all the neighbor tribe tag ARROGANCE to name Igbo and didnt like them cus the are Boastful and stubborn or strong willed.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76956 Oct 6, 2013
ok follow this line of reasoning , it require that you know Bout them Amorites, see some think we only had a fall out with them coming out of Egypt NOT SO, they is the Key to all that you ask, ok lets lay some ground work, we knows the curses on Ham was to take they Place on Canaan, why just Canaan an not Cush an Mizraim Phut?Just like our Father Noah Knew Canaan would be a servant to Japheht, ok after curse Canaan spread out, him spreading out an his Land was Sodom an Gomorrah, an in Canaan Territory, we Knows what happen to that Place an its peoples, lets look an see, so Sodom an Gomorrah going to be more then Likly a town FULL OF Tazaraat Peoples, lepers, a Bunch of them,Curses turn you white by Holy peopes that MostHigh Communicated with,thats going to be your Mark for VIOLATING!Genesis 10:15;And Canaan begat Sidon his first-born, and Heth,Genesis 10:16;And tht Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite,Genesis 10:17And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,Genesis 10:18And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.you see them spreading out like that made the come cross some Cain Peoples,Genesis 10:19;And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.Ok Canaan Cursed peoples moving aroung going to put them in Contact with Genesis 10:2;The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.Genesis 10:4;And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim,Genesis 10:5;By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.,OK we Knows bout Three Hot spots NOD, Babel, an Sodom an Gomorrah,it was Before FLOOD an it was after Flood,the AMORITES was running it like they Ran Babylon,ok AMORITES take BABYLON,Ezekiel 16:3;And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.ok check this then im going to show you the connection with Amorite an Babylon which will be the EDOM EUROPEAN connection,first check this;Genesis 48:21;And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.Genesis 48:22;Moreover I have given to thee one portion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.so the AMORITES was the key,ok lets tie them into Babylon,The Amorite people is of Hamath,they colonized the area during the third millennium B.C. The Amorites came from Mari on the River Euphrates, some 250 miles (400 km) to the east of Hama, and they colonized many parts of what is now Syria and Iraq.ok from Babylon you get the European Nation in Their Birth!In the Bible, Ashkenaz is Gomer's first son, brother of Riphath and Togarmah (Gen. 10:3, 1 Chronicles 1:6), thereby a Japhetic descendant of Noah. A kingdom of Ashkenaz is called together with Ararat and Minni against Babylon (Jer. 51:27 biblical ,Babylon was started by AMORITES,,Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur,,ALL EROPEANS GET STARTED in BABYLON

Level 8

Location hidden

#76960 Oct 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's advanced about this? Wasn't jeroboam in constant war with they 'house of Judah' which didn't want that Bs? And they be the house me talk about everytime---they maccabees com from? So why u be acting as if all was submitting an even all lost heritage an start new order, an non elde in land who couldn't 'react'? Jeroboam was crippled by this severe defeat to Abijah and posed little threat to the Kingdom of Judah for the rest of his reign. He also lost the towns of Bethel, Jeshanah and Ephron, with their surrounding villages. Bethel was an important
centre for Jeroboam's Golden Calf cult (which used
non-Levites as priests),located on Israel's southern border, which had been allocated to the Tribe of Benjamin by Joshua, as was Ephron, which is believed to be the Ophrah that was allocated to the Tribe of Benjamin by Joshua. Jeroboam died soon after Abijam. Yet even, this story highlights the Kingdom of Judah as a spiritual powerhouse over all that Bs.
ole jew boy ya aint talking bout nothing,trick you aint no Hebrew, an cant nobody CO sign for you devil like your a Hebrew, your not trying promote our heritage, trick you got them fool they cant discern, when your trying to undermind this site, devil thats been yo whole job, you an that AE devil i say your worst then the AE devils the others dont know how to come at you, ok they semi occult anyways, hope that you devils get a lie in, oh well trick the show goes on an this Hebrew truth gone roll on ,devil i got this! talk yo ass off lets see you alter these post. you cant!trick set back an enjoy! cause this truth gone stand!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76961 Oct 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's advanced about this? Wasn't jeroboam in constant war with they 'house of Judah' which didn't want that Bs? And they be the house me talk about everytime---they maccabees com from? So why u be acting as if all was submitting an even all lost heritage an start new order, an non elde in land who couldn't 'react'? Jeroboam was crippled by this severe defeat to Abijah and posed little threat to the Kingdom of Judah for the rest of his reign. He also lost the towns of Bethel, Jeshanah and Ephron, with their surrounding villages. Bethel was an important
centre for Jeroboam's Golden Calf cult (which used
non-Levites as priests),located on Israel's southern border, which had been allocated to the Tribe of Benjamin by Joshua, as was Ephron, which is believed to be the Ophrah that was allocated to the Tribe of Benjamin by Joshua. Jeroboam died soon after Abijam. Yet even, this story highlights the Kingdom of Judah as a spiritual powerhouse over all that Bs.
see trick them others not getting at you, make you feel like you got some validity, trick some of them jews, YES SOME OF THE POSTER on here been jewish,because they scared to stand up when they see truth. look at the info they put out, only a few on here step up an try to make the difference on you jews an our peoples the true hebrews, oh well somebody gone read this an see they Hebrew heritage an me brushing up on my skills to RUN MY SPOT! devil you mad because i knows whats the deal is? oh well EAT yo nails hahah pull yo hair out.but this show must go on

Level 8

Location hidden

#76962 Oct 6, 2013
Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.all so that BOOK of Moses because Jeremiah was a Prophet of them words, he was chosen at birth,he was a messenger a savoir, because if we would have listen to his words we would have been ok we would have been saved his word was directly from CREATOR,an everything he said CAME TO PASS!Jeremiah 25:14;For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands, this be all the Nations that has join them self's to Japehet kids the Armenians the true Jews, an edom,the mixed arabs that mixed with Jepeht kids, the amorites Edom an tubal-cain an them is the Jews of today! all mixed!from back in the Days, tubal-cain peoples got with Japehet kids they became ONE an from them they mixed with Canaan cursed seed that was the founders of Babylon.Cain was banished to the land of Nod, after his brother's murder an was the First White Man, and before Eve gave birth to her third son Seth,then there was as yet only one (supposed) descendant of Adam on earth that was Cain, and he was the reprobate . We know that Cain had a wife, and evidence would indicate that he had taken a female from among the BEASTS ,the Beastly peoples lived in NOD an cain went there, an they became ONE,an then after flood all wicked peoples got together in Babylon,Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it, you see they was sent at us, we knows the Chaldean s be Armenians, an the rest of the family from the North an they took Babylon over,Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them, an they have been mad,Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:we gone see all the Nations that drank from that CUP, them are our true ENEMYS,Jeremiah 25:18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;an them same Peoples would steal our Heritage an remove us into all the kingdoms of the Earth,Jeremiah 25:19;Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people;Jeremiah 25:20;And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,them be Canaanite related peoples that had long ago mixed with other peoples, an was NON Hebrews,them peoples was a Nation before an we didnt destroy them now they UGLY head was to rise up an give add to our ENEMY,they was part of EDOM.Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,we see EDOM in there, ok,Jeremiah 25:22;And all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea,that would be them Natives to BEYOND THE SEA,the whites from the coast line of Europe from the North got us, history bare witness to this,Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,this be them ARABS that has moved up in our hoods today! in the past they sold us to the Grecians Japheht kids they open the door to slavery after we ran into africa ,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,you see them words? kings of Arabia?the mingled people mixed peoples,they mixed up with all thee above,Jeremiah 25:25;And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,thats the peoples from India,an they whites mixed up in them an arabs to,Jeremiah 25:26;

Level 8

Location hidden

#76963 Oct 6, 2013
Jews lived the Good life how could they be Hebrews an Never suffer from the Curse ? that was suppose to be on the Hebrews?! THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE identical Biblical CURSES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES an they never loose Heritage, how the Jews going to be Hebrews an their Ancestor them Sepharivams 2kings 17;24?And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok, we know all Sephardi come from Babylon Originally, ok we Knows jews Never suffered cures, that would fit Bible, they went thru Nothing MOSES said the Hebrews would most certainly go thru, ok if you look at Bible , when the Babylonians was at the Peoples the Hebrews living in Judah remember the Hebrews escaped from the Assyrians in 722BC,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria. so we knows the Hebrews of Yisrael was in Judah, ok the Babylonians come Next an they where at Assyria that's what the Saite Period was about an it was approved,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, ok now we back to Babylon,our peoples that went to Babylon followed the CREATORS word! the Peoples that went into AFRICA was to GET THE CURSES ONLY!its HERE! ok check this out!READ Jeremiah 27-28 you see Hananiah the prophet was sending us out we be that Group that would go into AFRICA an get them YOKES of IRON, that the PROPHEHT, those that STAYED WOULD GET SOME YOKE OF IRON on they necks check what was told to Hananiah, for us an what he was making happen to us, he was goingh to make us get the YOKE check this;Hananiah took wood yoke off Jeremiahs neck,broke it!Proheht Jeremiah walked off! ok check this!Jeremiah 28:13;Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.look at last part "but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". you see them WORDS?"but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". OK check this,all those that didnt summit the Babylon RAN into AFRICA thats 100% in Bible, ok at what point did they get removed from africa? the ONLY TIME PEOPLES been moved from africa an taken world wide was when we got taken down thru there with YOKE of IRON on our peoples Neck,OK HOW THE JEWS GOING TO BE HEBREWS? when they suffered non of curses,["the Parthian Empire were situated in Mesopotamia in Nisibis and Nehardea. Jewish chronicles state that they enjoyed a long period of peace and maintained close and positive contacts with the reigning dynasty. This is proved among other things, by the participation of the Jews in the rebellions against Trajan (the Roman Emperor) in Mesopotamia (116 AD). In addition, the Jews took an active part in organizing the silk trade, an advantage they owed to the evident support of the kings"}The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76964 Oct 6, 2013
let you weak Hebrews talk about some damn medeby,is all that devil want anything but the truth, see DNA in them devils hand but history in our hands,you see one devil trying keep message tied up with dna then another jew will come with some mess aint got nothing to do with the PAGE, then another devil will come, some mo mess all this un related to board, DNA gone all ways be INCONCLUSIVE, so they hope that be the main topic, OH JUST LONG AS WE AINT TALKING BOUT THE BIBLE jews got all kind of tatics going on, then those on here trying to be dedicated to learning an getting truth out is LOST lol hahahah you dont know whats going on, you just happy to be a he3brew an post.well sorry jack this been a BATTLE GROUND OF MINDS if you didnt know, OH WELL I GOT THIS WHOLE PAGE!! call it an feel how you want!!! then do better an bring some HEBREW INFO OUT!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76967 Oct 6, 2013
WHAT I SAY IS HEBREW LAW an that truth going out to the world, an those i meet!! its gone stand because its our heritage we dealing with, ole devils I BETTER NOT EVER LET YOU FUNKY DEVILS EVER TRY TO INTERRUPTED MY history for me!, if you devils say anything UN-HEBREW its like a SNAKE TALKING, everyone of you devils I ENVISION A SNAKE ON OTHER side of computer, yes i look at you Hebrew haters as snakes! I PROMISE, i swear i believe you devils are real LIVE SNAKES, snakes is what you Hebrew haters is. some ole low down dirty dogs hahahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#76969 Oct 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast.......
But I didn't want it to get to this, that's why I went through the path of how the 'kingdom of judah and jews' are one and the same, with hard #facts from scripture! Aint no other way i could have proven to you they are Jerusalemites!
SEE THE WHOLE BOARD SHOULD be on yo weak ass, but guess what they jews everybody that dont get in yo ass is a JEW, they aint gone say shit because they working with you some been sleepers on here playing hebrew but real a jew! damn whole site full lol, oh well devil im gone stand up, trick jews cant ever be hebrews you been PROMOTING THAT THE WHOLE TIME, these others confuses, they aint seen yo kind of mind, your the devil on here, trick jews cant eve be hebrews unless we in PIC some kind of birth ways, you ole slick devil the jews always been able to TRICK OUR PEOPLES, you would think once a person woke up to they heritage they would be able to see,OLE DEVIL JEWS aint an cant ever be hebrews yo ass needs to gone on with that evil ass lie you fucking devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#76970 Oct 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>

I just don't get why u Aint giving up, though I know u be just PASTING, seen? Why don't u get it that the jews in the bible Aint the modern fake jews? You called the scythians, the serpharvaim, SAmaritans, but non are the jews, nor non shared nothing with the jews, infact,'ashken' is assyrians that's why when they brought in serpharvaim, Samaritans and co these people maintained assyrian naming styles with them, so........its assyria you NE looking for.....again, the Armenia case you previously talked about wasn't that Armenia was tainted but there was a time when the Roman-Macedonian colonizer in Armenia, mingled with the ashken of assyria and since then it was tot to be that the ashkens of assyria was the Armenians......So my brother I don't wana approach this from the Babylon negatve side, maybe when I have time ill show you links and you read, but Alexander's Macedonian side married assyrians and they be messing up real bad since then.........
I have all these data but never compiled them for you, because irs u who is making this case, but they show all these history clearly!
Yet I repeat, I have shown soooooo many facts how its your misunderstanding that is causing all these problems because u NEVER knew that the kingdom of judah was a separate kingdom from all the descendants of Jacob. That's whats getting you in this confusion you find yourself today, because u were never able to understand that there was an ancient powerhouse in Israel who wouldn't give up easily with the ichasidm army (pious=disappearing powers=jinns=angels) so when they mention about how Israelites be messing up, Aint no way the kingdom of Judah giving up they angelic tradition easily! But you couldn't place two and two together! Which is understandable!
you dumb delusional rat IM not gone GET OFF this throne to rap with your CRAZY delusional self, because it tints my message an drag me down to yo shit hole mind, so for the last time trick you dont know nothing i GOT THIS, its not even worth me to try an remark on yo foolishness your a stupid dummy that cant rewrite our history an trick you cant put out no lies we cant see, you funky rat

Level 8

Location hidden

#76971 Oct 6, 2013
Jeremiah 3;18In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers. If Yisreal was not in Judah WHY the whole book of Jeremiah still talking bout Yisrael to Judah? because he was talking to two peoples! Yisrael was in Judah when the invasions went down, that's why Jeremiah kept talking bout them!Doing Jeremiahs time Yisrael as a Nation was NO MO! yet JEREMIAH was talking to them! everybody was recognize as JUDAH, but we was still Yisrael,read Jeremiah 3;11,And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel has justified herself more than treacherous Judah.Jeremiah 3:12Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.you see an we had 135 year to have made it back home an we did,586 b.c because in 721 the Assyrians had knocked Yisrael off from being a Nation, they all came back from Babylon in 538 b.c, Yisrael was still being talked to read, if you read Jeremiah you will also see the CREATOR being spoken to as the ELOHIM YAH OF YISRAEL, it wouldn't make no sence to do such if Yisrael wasn't in Judah, after Yisrael as a Nation was no mo,Jeremiah 29;21 Jeremiah 44;25 NOW to make this to where as it aint NO way round it read,Jeremiah 50;4;In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.You SEE THEM WORDS"the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together" that's because we was one, aint no Hebrews left Africa but by why of ship

Level 8

Location hidden

#76972 Oct 6, 2013
Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;and join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76973 Oct 6, 2013
HEBREWS! LAST SEEN RUNNING INTO AFRICA!, at what point did they come out? history can an has bear witness to mass movements of peoples,if the Hebrews went into Africa like Bible said, there is proof of the Hebrews living in Africa, so we knows that's true to this day, OK at what point did the Hebrews leave Africa the last place they was recorded at, by their on mouth! they, our peoples telling you straight out where they went to!geuss way they was lost to the world becuase back in the days it was to hot around the equator, it was to Hot around them parts so the Tribes was lost!, at what point did the Hebrews leave Africa from their on mouth of being there,the Transatlantic slave trade is the only time so that means the only peoples that could even come come close to being them peoples is the so-called AA's the peoples brung to this nation from west Africa, is the only peoples on the face of this Earth that have been thru every Curse Moses said would fall on the Hebrew! is it by coincident that we fit the curses? they we lost Heritage an that we have been removed to all nations of the Earth? that we came to this land with yoke of Iron on our necks till we was destroyed? what about our people being sold but didn't have the power to stop it? enemy sleep with yo woman sell you kids! worked sun up sun down?every race of peoples have owned us at one time or another! they sold us we was the money! besides gold! we was the living currency! you could see yo money working fo you!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#76974 Oct 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Hyrcania is of them khazar, they was some of the jews, to,which was in our land, a whole bunch of sage was from there, Hyrcania was situated between the Caspian Sea, which was in ancient times called the Hyrcanian Ocean,Hyrcania became part of the Seleucid Empire;Alexander Jannaeus;(also known as Alexander Jannai/Yannai;was king of Judea from 103 BC to 76 BC. The son of John Hyrcanus,John Hyrcanus;Familial origin in the region of Hyrcania on the Caspian Sea,conflict between Hyrcanus and the Pharisees elevated the status of the Sadducees.Sadducees;Antigonus of Sokho;He flourished about the first half of the third century BCE. According to the Mishnah, he was the disciple and successor of Simon the Just Antigonus is the first noted Jew to have a Greek name. Traditional Jewish sources connect Antigonus with the origin of the Sadducees. Tzadok, pupil of Antigonus was the founder of the Sadducees,Shimon HaTzaddik Judah was actually in bondage to Rome, and the land was formally annexed in 6 B.C. as part of the province of Syria Palestina. Rome did, however, grant the Jews religious autonomy and some judicial and legislative rights through the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin, which traces its origins to a council of elders established under Persian rule (333 B.C. to 165 B.C.) was the highest Jewish legal and religious body under Rome.", ok To the Greeks, the Caspian Sea was the "Hyrcanian Sea"Hyrcania was situated between the Caspian Sea, which was in ancient times called the Hyrcanian Ocean,alot of people aint whom u really think they should be! u r only safe wit that yisraelites going into africa! far as who was in the land while we was gone is what u learning now! its more to it then what we think! in 70 a,d all the way back to the invasion u have to be careful!them jews gone be ashkenaz or sepharvam, as the root of them peoples
is the (the Talmud) racist ?

Level 8

Location hidden

#76976 Oct 6, 2013
WASs JEREMIAH waiting on a man to save him? was Mose? was any of them looking fo a Messiah? did Abraham wait on a Messiah? did Ezra or Nehemiah wait on a man to save them? this pauls line [Acts 9:7;And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man] then on the other front! check this out!Acts 22:9;And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.did they hear a voice? an then it caME FROM THE LIGHT?the evil spirit cloaks himself as an angel of light?Paul tells us that “Satan himself is transformed into an angel of,light(IICor.11:14).And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness.[ Acts 22:9;And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me,Acts 26:13;At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.that CREATOR always came in the DARKness,Genesis 1:2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.2 Samuel 22:10He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.2 Samuel 22:12And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.1 Kings 8:12;Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.Zephaniah 1:14;The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.Zephaniah 1:15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.Amos 5:20;Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?2 Chronicles 6:1 Then said Solomon, The LORD hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.Joel 1:1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;Joel 2:2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations Psalm 18:11;He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.Exodus 20:21And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.like i said Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness

Level 8

Location hidden

#76982 Oct 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
is the (the Talmud) racist ?
THE TALMUD VS THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW
TALMUD - The Body of Jewish Civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Germra.
The Talmud is one of the "holy" books of Judaism. This book is held higher than scriptures in some forms of Judaism, this is stated in the Talmud.
Erubin 21b : "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament).".
The Talmud is a collection of rabbinic writings. Jews say these writing are the oral law of Israel, everything Moses didn't write down on Mt. Sinai is said to be in the Talmud. Example: How to properly slaughter animals etc.
That's strange because no where in the 66 books of scripture or the books that were removed. Do we see any mention of a Talmud or oral law. Oral law is another name the Jews use for Talmud. The Laws Moses got from Yah was written down,ok Jonathan ben Uzziel is known as the author of Targum Jonathan. He is also said to have written a book of kabbalah known as Megadnim. He was one of the 80 tannaim who studied under Hillel the Elder.some say that any scholar who wished to differ in opinion with him was incapable of such;some say that The Talmud in Sukkah 28a tells that while he was absorbed in studying,if a bird flew over his head it would be burnt up in the air,to much evil,!,Yochanan ben Zakkai,,ok check this :in a move to secure some kind of terms for himself, had himself smuggled out of the city in a coffin and was brought before the Roman general Vespasian. In greeting the general, R. Yochanan referred to him as emperor of Rome an he was given land. then they build schools of all such the Roman general Vespasian hooked him up with land an these aer Jews that was placed in our land, years earlier ok Zakkai's school became a major source for the later Mishna, which records the work of the Tannaim, and a wellspring of Rabbinic Judaism.in 70 CE, Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai relocated to the city of Yavne/Jamnia, where he received permission from the Romans to found a school of Halakha (Jewish law). Yavne was also the town where the Sanhedrin relocated after the destruction of the Temple. he got this power by helping the Romans off the remnant that was still in the land some descendents of the Returns from Babylon,some of our peoples had went to Africa to!we had been there for along time already,we was in places called Yeb, the island on the Nile at the border of Nubia, which was probably founded as a military installation in about 650 BC during Manasseh's reign when the Hebrews fled from the Assyrians where as the Hebrews went down into Nubia, u see a lot of Hebrews had started to move into Africa. the Greeks didn't come to 332.b,c, all Hebrews was moving into Africa! all aggression was coming from the east the Jews of 2kings 17,24 they was in the land helping the Romans,the sephardics had made it into north Africa ,the Jews assisted the Persians,the Jews was in our land when NEHEMIAH returned home,we never had a standing army!It was strangers in the whole land! the Jews the Arabs, then a few years later the Greeks!OUR peoples that went into Africa from 586 on to 332BC the Hebrew land was held in strangers hands of every kind! an today that's their DNA, they trying to say is yisrael!, the sepharvaim have had control over our land since we ran off!an they r your Jews of Europe,an the ones from Babylon! ALL JEWS FROM BABYLON them are facts

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#76984 Oct 6, 2013
No man have all the sense. My uncle words. Im not a Yes Man so we gone disagree on things. I dont get easily ruffled. We all got our angle at this. God got his people combing all aspect of this truth. If you Think we wrong state ya peace and back it up with more then words. Cite source like you cite em on everything else. Show you blacks being in Europe and America and you all quick to troll it then the white trolls. Even though evidence right there. Aint no ass kissers in here. Lets not start nitpicking other brothers and sister or whats the use. Lets bring our better selves to this board and not the weak selves or the streets. When in synch lets not let lik difference destroy. Some of these folks want to speak on certain thing but this have turn into a strict religious council no different from Nicea. These devil trolls might couldnt take you from the truth but they set hostile defensive aura to the page now.
Slave Coast

United States

#76985 Oct 6, 2013
No disrespect, All the copy and paiste must stop. People up can save a little for a different post. U dont got To post a novel. There might be alot of jewels being missed cuz I aint reading all of that. Posts should be percise, sources cited, and your point should be clear. Alot of times I feel people pst whatever even if it has nothing to for with the question posed. This thread is turning into back and forth bickering. I actually used to gain alot of sources and useful information. Now I just scroll down until Isee certainly posters.

Just my opinion.

Cont.....

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#76986 Oct 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN HERE IS THE ACTUAL QUOTE:
"The skeleton was confirmed as dating to about 13,000 years ago. However, the skull did not look like one from a recent human, particularly those living in West Africa today. Instead, it shared many similarities with African fossil skulls that date to more than 100,000 years ago."
AND THE LINK TO THE ACTUAL WEBSITE:
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/news/2011/septe...
THAT IS NOT THE SKULL OF A: "ANATOMICALL MODERN WEST AFRICAN!!!"
NOR HAS ANYONE BROUGHT FORTH EVIDENCE OF: "Cemeteries WITH BONES DATING BACK OVER 3,000 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT!!!"
I GAVE THE "3,000 YEAR WINDOW FOR A PURPOSE!!!" THAT BEING: "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THERE BEING ANY ANATOMICALLY MODERN PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA BEFORE 3,000 YEARS AGO!!!"
THE "NOK CIVILIZATION," IS THE OLDEST KNOWN CIVILIZATION IN WEST AFRICA AND IT ONLY DATES TO 500 BCE!!! IT'S IN THAT LIST I POSTED YESTERDAY...
"I GAVE THE 3,000 YEAR WINDOW FOR A PURPOSE!!"

what would that be?

not sure bout NOK being the oldest and only going back to 500BCE. Ile-Ife and others could go back to at least 1500BBCE based on iron smelting technology found at these locations.

you should also keep in mind that WA hasn't been very well excavated. when trying to research population migrating in WA i remember running across a study that made the comparison -'for every ton of sand and dirty moved around the nile, only bout a table spoon has been moved in WA'

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76987 Oct 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOl Glimmer,
I know you don't have time.
Because you know who Prester John was or the Prester Johannes or the christian Presbyterian.
LOL...The three magi.....
You know good and well that you all are USURPERS with a RECENT made up history to justify conquering lands that did not belong to you. And then claiming the heritage and corrupting it with your fables and lies and adding you alls paganism to it.
Read 'The Sign and the Seal' Grahams Hankook. Ethiopia was the Land expected to liberate desperate European christians at the time of Muslims occupation of Jerusalem. While Lalibela (Gebre Meskel) was exiled from Ethiopia and living in Jerusalem, due to Jealousy of his brother in power, King Harbe, was disseminating various letters through out the world including to the pope of Roma. Harbe did that as he was afraid of his brother Lalibela might return from Jerusalem to take over his power. He sent exaggurating his power and that was farther elaborated by desperate European Christians. There is a clear indication that the letters originated from Ethiopia. In the end, Lalibela returned and defeated his brother and constructed the second Jerusalem in Ethiopian highland, those miracle monolithic churches constructed from top to bottom, in the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min DJTrump 1,617,599
This is the kind of black male I like 44 min Ghhb 1
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 45 min FireFellow44 27
Where is the President>? 1 hr New Flava 31
40 Haitians perish at Sea leaving their Superio... 1 hr New Flava 7
What do you call a nighur that thinks it's a Jew? 1 hr New Flava 14
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr New Flava 434
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Ms Mack 72
Temple of Ramses II discovered! White DNA!!! 8 hr Factsmatter 24
More from around the web