7New Earth7

UK

#76796 Oct 4, 2013
Rant

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76797 Oct 4, 2013
After the Northern Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrian King Shalmaneser V, in 745-722 BCE,(for their sin before Yahweh), The Israelites were exiled into (Assyria), 2 Kings 17:5-7. The Assyria King then imported people an groups from other country's, to replace the exiled Israelites to maintain and control the land of the exiles. The Sepharvaim were one of these people an groups, along with Cuthahites,, 2 Kings 17:24. They mingled with each other, along with Edomites, who had migrated Northward from Idumea (field of Edom), after Israel were exiled. Adad and Anu were ancient gods of Babylonia and were also the gods of these pagan Sepharvaim people. The Sephardim wanted to be (Judeans) are a mongrel people whose descent is directly from a mixture of this Amorites,these peoples grouped with Edomites who had migrated into the land originally occupied by the Kingdom of Israel and This made their religion also of mixed character, 2 Kings 17:24-41.The people known as "Spanish Jews," are descended from the sepharvaims, the people who colonized Carthage. Following its sack by Rome, they adopted this Sepharvaim, or Sephardim name for deceptive purposes and constitute 5% of world Jewry today. The Sephardim Jews speak Latino, a mixture of Spanish and Hebrew. The Sephardim Jews ' migrated West through Egypt, then North into Spain from Samaria , during, and after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 CE,. This migration became known as the "Jewish 'Sephardim' Diaspora". Today, these Sephardim Jews are still using their ancient adopted name Sephardim (the spelling is a transliteration into English and not of significance). They settled in Spain, Portugal, the Eastern Mediterranean, Italy, the Balkans, Salonica and Macedonia, eventually emigrating into France and England, and Western Europe.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76798 Oct 4, 2013
2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him. our peoples had 135 years to have made it home doing to assrian to babylon transition! i see them times plan an clear, that was doing your,"read about the Saite Period, or Dynasty 26 (664–525 B.C.)of Eygpt you gone learn something!Under Saite rule, Egypt grew from a vassal of Assyria to an independent ally. thats why when you read in Bible,2 Kings 23:29;In his days Pharaohnechoh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates: and king Josiah went against him; and he slew him at Megiddo, when he had seen him.bro Necho was going to Help the Assyrians against the new Babylonians that was of Armenian Ashkenaz they took Assyria over an moved on Judah an Egypt which would have pushed Hebrews farther into Africa,after the collapse of the Assyrian empire in 612 B.C.) the major foreign threat to Egypt came from the Babylonians. that was doing Jeremiah days an good book show you how we all went into Africa, an doing that time when Egypt had got cool with Assyria which was being attacked by the Babylonians, we came home that's why good book said they came from all over from where they was driven an came back to Judah,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the Assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into Africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes." BRO ALL of us is accounted for! the spirit isnt moving them peoples yo MEXICAN got straight up SEPHARVIAM in them from SPAIN, no why fo them to be Hebrews an Indians is of that same stock!Saite Period - Dynasty 26 (664-525 B.C.)
Sais was a town in the Nile Delta. With the help of the Assyrians, they were able to drive out the Nubians. By this time, Egypt was no longer a world-class power, although the Saites were able to control the area governed from Thebes as well as the north. This dynasty is thought of as the last truly Egyptian one.the 26th dynasty pharaoh Necho II (610-595 BCE), responsible for the death of Josiah, and Jeremiah 44:30Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will give Pharaohhophra king of Egypt into the hand of his enemies, and into the hand of them that seek his life; as I gave Zedekiah king of Judah into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, his enemy, and that sought his life. mentions his successor Apries or Hophra (589-570 BC).AN THE GOOD BOOK SHOW WE WAS IN EGYPT,Apries, Hebrew Hophra (died 567 bce), fourth king (reigned 589–570 bce) of the 26th dynasty (664–525 bce; Apries failed to help his ally King Zedekiah of Judah against the invading armies of Babylon

Level 8

Location hidden

#76799 Oct 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Rant
fool im on my throne picking me teeth, ok if the hebrews get lost or stuck im gone jump in an we gone clear it up, but you devils, got snake in ya. cant feed you devil, wish i could starve you from this info, this a Hebrew thang

Level 8

Location hidden

#76800 Oct 4, 2013
only Hebrews is African Diaspora Hebrews, if you aint kind to the slaves from the Trans A Slave Trade then your not a Hebrew, no Chinese no Mexicans no europeans no Native American are Hebrews, the only Hebrews are descendent from slavery days, if you got us in you then you have a Hebrew connection, if not find yo heritage hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#76801 Oct 4, 2013
Jews r Jews but never Hebrews!!them facts, you cant take or steal a Jews heritage its impossible, Jews r Jews,,Jew will always be Jews, they cant ever be Hebrews unless they have us mixed in them, them facts, so a Jew, unmixed with a Hebrew is only a Jew, he is a NON Hebrew, but to mix with us then you have Hebrew in you, we the only source us being the real Hebrew descendents us African Diaspora trans a slavery peoples,

Level 8

Location hidden

#76802 Oct 4, 2013
WHAT is said above is LAW!! "Hebrew Israelite LAW"

Level 8

Location hidden

#76803 Oct 4, 2013
Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
7New Earth7

UK

#76804 Oct 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jews r Jews but never Hebrews!!them facts, you cant take or steal a Jews heritage its impossible, Jews r Jews,,Jew will always be Jews, they cant ever be Hebrews unless they have us mixed in them, them facts, so a Jew, unmixed with a Hebrew is only a Jew, he is a NON Hebrew, but to mix with us then you have Hebrew in you, we the only source us being the real Hebrew descendents us African Diaspora trans a slavery peoples,
You!!! Oooo.... You!!!!!! You avoid me questians sooo much an I juss wonder!!!! What happened to the 1 Chronicles 9:10? doesn't it say we was 'Judahites'????? Ohhh you gon do like you don't see that one! Ok.

Ok let me double it.....

See! See you ass mixed real bad, an you know but u keep acting cool like you are up to some good when u filty man Aint up to NO good!

See!!! See!!!! This is the text of the letter that the prophet Jeremiah sent from Jerusalem to the surviving elders among the exiles and to the priests, the prophets and all the other people Nebuchadnezzar had carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon. 2 (This was after King Jehoiachin[a] and the queen mother, the court officials and the leaders of Judah and Jerusalem, the skilled workers and the artisans had gone into exile from Jerusalem.) 3 He entrusted the letter to Elasah son of Shaphan and to Gemariah son of Hilkiah, whom Zedekiah king of Judah sent to King Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon. It said:

4 This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon: 5 “Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce. 6 Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters. Increase in number there; do not decrease. 7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.” 8 Yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says:“Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have. 9 They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the Lord. So [everybody] mixed old man!

Seems yo head turn so grey u think you still slick and this is the 60s or somn!.
7New Earth7

UK

#76805 Oct 4, 2013
I've always known the above, just kept my cool, because I tot it wouldn't be necessary mentioning it, and thought you were gon repent befo now!

So now u left me with no choice but to EXPOSE you fallacious theories, built on pure nonsense, I just can't tell what exaclty inspired you to start writing all these Bs you write on this thread!!!!! The ONLY point I see is how you say you entered Africa which I keep saying I never doubted!!!!!!

You just don't get it do you?????

I say u must be on harder drugs than ganja!!!!! I know it!!!!!! Believe me to be that psychic!!!!!!! Your brain cells on rapid fire and that's why you are feeling hot!!! Ha!
7New Earth7

UK

#76806 Oct 4, 2013
And the problem with you is you gon say something crazy; A MUST!!!!!!!

Thatsh the hard drugs dealing with you!!!!!!!!

Let me watch and see!!!!!!!!

Picture me demoinstrating how fired up you brain is; and you get up like someone who has a head ache, with the face squeezed and all, but that's all an ecstacy you are in not necessarily a head ache; that's how I picutre you!!!!!! You!!!! You!!!! You Ben!!!! You!!!!

A psycho!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#76807 Oct 4, 2013
Why do I say you are a psycho?????? Because I know fo sure you know about the Jeremiah 29!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shouting Ben!!!!!!! Damn im angry with you!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76808 Oct 4, 2013
you left this out devil.what was told the first group to run off Jeremiah 29:18 ;And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:

Level 8

Location hidden

#76809 Oct 4, 2013
724 - 722 BC (724 B.C.), and the king, Hosea, was taken prisoner. After a three year siege the capital of Samaria was finally taken (722 B.C.)… The nation Israel ceased to exist…" "Sargon II deported 27,290 Israelites, setting Babylonians, Aramaens, Cutheans and others in Samaria around 720 B.C. In 716 he also settled some Arabs there. Other settlers were moved in by Esarhaddon and Ashurbanipal. Nevertheless, the majority of peoples of Sameria was 12 nations whole populations of Babylon had been deported."597 - 586 BC "Jehoiakim [King of Judah] was no match for Nebuchadnezzar, whose army entered Jerusalem in 597 and bound the rebel king with chains to carry him to Babylon. while everybody else ran to africa "Jehoiakim he either died or was murdered and his body was cast off beyond the gates of Jerusalem... The son and successor Jehoiachin was no wiser than the father. He occupied the throne three months in 597, when Nebuchadnezzar appeared in person at the gates of his capital [Jerusalem]. After a brief siege the city surrendered... Jehoiachin's uncle Zedekiah was appointed king by Nebuchadnezzar. an more hebrews ran off to africa being that it was Judahs back door The twenty-one-year-old Zedekiah (597-586 B.C.) remained professedly loyal to Nebuchadnezzar for a number of years, after which he yielded to the chronic temptation to the urge of his nationalist leaders and as usual counted on Egyptian aid. Exasperated, Nebuchadnezzar dispatched an army intent upon the destruction of Jerusalem, which was put under siege." In 586 B.C. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, in the course of a series of wars of conquest, captured Jerusalem, destroyed the kingdom of Judah and the Hebrew Temple, and, in accordance with the custom of the time, sent the conquered people into captivity in Babylonia." alot of people left to go into eygpt,this is what our people said when the Babylonian was up on us :Jeremiah 43:2 Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3 But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon;Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah;Jeremiah 43:5 Johanan (son of Kareah) and all the army commanders took all the people who were left in Judah to Egypt. These were all the people who had come back to Judah from the places where they had been scattered.135 to get back from the assyrians they had lost to babylon,With the capture and destruction of Jerusalem, the kingdom of Judah went out of existence. The land was devastated, and several of the leading classes of the population were killed either in the war or after the capture of Jerusalem."

Level 8

Location hidden

#76810 Oct 4, 2013
The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! the New peoples placed in our land!,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof., them be the jews of today along with ASHKENAZ,Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. Ararat, be them Khazars Georgian,an Ashkenaz be the likes of our Rothschilds,the Sepharvaim be your Sephardi sephardics,Ararat is the jews that came from turkey, an them parts! all them was your BABYLONIAN JEWs,in the book of EZRA we wanted NO parts of them! we are two different peoples as a whole ,the JEW inherited our Heritage, do to our sin! thats what the" Tanakh" is about! we cant be jews like they cant be HEBREWS, all HEBREWS lost HERITAGE an suffered slavery an was shipped to foreign land , as stated by Moses in Torah
trollslayer

Country Club Hills, IL

#76811 Oct 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What rubbish. They gave birth control to idiot Ethiopians. If they dont like it, they can leave! No one is forcing them to stay in Israel. Israel has built a high wall to keep out illegal immigrants! GOOD FOR THEM! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
_____
This white troll hates Africans. Continue to starve his troll ass.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76812 Oct 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Why do I say you are a psycho?????? Because I know fo sure you know about the Jeremiah 29!!!!!!!!!!
I'm shouting Ben!!!!!!! Damn im angry with you!!!!!!!!!
when i get my spot im gone post the spot you can fall up in it, soon as my bank get right, im going thru some thangs now throwing things off, CASE DRAINING ME, its ok im gone bounce back an come with a spot to hold class,

Level 8

Location hidden

#76813 Oct 4, 2013
everybody i put on running from me now, i have to do this my self , get this off ground, i will soon,
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#76814 Oct 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What rubbish. They gave birth control to idiot Ethiopians. If they dont like it, they can leave! No one is forcing them to stay in Israel. Israel has built a high wall to keep out illegal immigrants! GOOD FOR THEM! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
_____
This white troll hates Africans. Continue to starve his troll ass.
Shut up hairy fairy neanderthal pansy!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#76815 Oct 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
White people ain't that damn fertile. Get fkn real.
Hell, they can't produce their own without outside science or some admixture to help them along.
Jews are very fertile! Ultra Orthodox Jews have 7,8,9 children per family! One in three kids in Israel now, belongs to an Ultra Orthodox family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE ONE THING you blacks still dont understand ... 2 min lol at Germany proxy 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Big Kitty 1,143,970
In honor of Michael Brown, Let's Take Our Mone... 4 min Donny Brook 46
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 5 min The Other Foot 5,634
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min dreamhunk 26,602
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 8 min Curiousmind1 115
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 12 min Black Rhino 98
im glad race relations have improved since obam... 49 min TheDoby 18
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr sillywoman7 307
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 1 hr Suebi212 30