“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76874 Oct 5, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Next up Juan.
The Tiikar people of Cameroon
http://www.mississippitoafrica.com/blackroots...
Excerpts of a AA man whose MTDNA is of the Tikar.
The History of the Tikar goes back to the Sudan and Meroe aka Upper Egypt.
Again another AA ancestor tribe whose history goes back to the Nile river.
To be cont.....
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Genesis 17:7, 9-11 KJV
And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
[9] And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
[10] This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
That troll follows the Maternal Lineage, because so many of their mtDNA is AFRICAN!!!

They came from the snow caves of the Caucus Mountains, and the needed Melanin in order to Survive in Sunnier climates, so they Kidnapped, Raped and Murdered to take away the ABORIGINAL WOMEN. Therefore their HALFBREED sons could come back and LAY CLAIM to what IS NOT THEIRS!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#76875 Oct 5, 2013
So now we fighting? Damn! Whats the use of us finding this info to better ourselves if we still divided and fighting in the end. John you do come with a lot of truth as well as Slave. You aint gotta be a Yes Man slave and every brother not gonna agree on every point but lets not act like the OP towards each other.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76876 Oct 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Bunch of HATERS hiding in wait....
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
At least well know how to shut them up. They try to let the question said blow over then they appear days later. I will harass them for now on, every time they pop up, until they are gone for good. They wont respond but judge ur posts, lol. Im calling game point.

Location hidden

#76877 Oct 5, 2013
CONDEMN ALL TROLLS...BECAUSE THEY ARE UNGODLY INTRUDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Jude 1:4(KJV)
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

#76878 Oct 5, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
At least well know how to shut them up. They try to let the question said blow over then they appear days later. I will harass them for now on, every time they pop up, until they are gone for good. They wont respond but judge ur posts, lol. Im calling game point.
I say achieve this info and hit them over the head with it...each and every time they speak!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76879 Oct 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
That troll follows the Maternal Lineage, because so many of their mtDNA is AFRICAN!!!
They came from the snow caves of the Caucus Mountains, and the needed Melanin in order to Survive in Sunnier climates, so they Kidnapped, Raped and Murdered to take away the ABORIGINAL WOMEN. Therefore their HALFBREED sons could come back and LAY CLAIM to what IS NOT THEIRS!!!
This is why paternal DNA is so important as in the Torah.

Notice the children who have Arabic fathers no matter how dark comoplected still treat other africans harshly.
It seems when the fathers is african and has a mullato or mixed child. The child is identified and treated as their father, at least in america. Especially in the hood, mullato kids are not even looked as mixed or different 9/10 its a black daddy and a white or hispanic woman, never the other way around.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76880 Oct 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
ya nice to me you hahahahah lol on the floor lol hahahahah lol standing up lol hahahahah lol your one UGLY MF hahahahn lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#76881 Oct 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it, you are a MAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!
All you do is just PASTE!!
And you are taking VERY HARD DRUGS that makes you feel people forget easily and you can decieve them with LARGE volumes of your 'Fraudulent works'......... But you keep forgetting we have been reading these things ever since and have known that you are just pasting!!!!!!!
Are you that dumb AND numb??????????
See I posted Jer 44:28 and you still have the gots to say the Hasmoneans are not Hebrew????????? You are a joker!!!!!!! Classic nuisance!!!!!!!!!! My friend, Jew is judeans!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
Jeremiah 44:27 ;Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.
Yet a small number that shall escape the sword,.... The sword of the king of Babylon, and the other judgments, and which would be but very few; "men of number"), as in the Hebrew text, which might easily be numbered; Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah, and some few righteous persons among them,

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#76882 Oct 5, 2013
According to the 8th century Pirke De-Rabbi Eliezer 23 said that Shem was “black and comely” and Hamm was “black as a raven.”

Onnie Kirk in his book “Once We Were Family” said on page 19,“Each of Noah’s sons had a different degree of melanin. Melanin is the chemical factor that determines the color of our skin; Hamm had more than Japheth or Shem.”
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#76883 Oct 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Burrows cave: African gold in Illinois
The story of the Burrows Cave is more about human behaviour than archaeology. It is the story of an alleged cave containing the tomb of an African king who reached North America in the 1st century AD – and the subsequent controversy that the artefacts created.
http://m.facebook.com/l.php...
Punch...take a look, tell us what u see?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...

___

https://www.google.com/search...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#76884 Oct 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
According to the 8th century Pirke De-Rabbi Eliezer 23 said that Shem was “black and comely” and Hamm was “black as a raven.”
Onnie Kirk in his book “Once We Were Family” said on page 19,“Each of Noah’s sons had a different degree of melanin. Melanin is the chemical factor that determines the color of our skin; Hamm had more than Japheth or Shem.”
A mythological attempt to explain observed human diversity.

Differences in skin color over the globe are the result of evolution. Noah (a mythical figure) did not give birth to rainbow children... duh.

The ancient Hebrews knew of Aryans to the north and of Africans to the south... and so we have the 3 sons of Noah...

Interesting they didn't know about the Native Americans, Chinese, etc., lol. So who are they?

Level 8

Location hidden

#76885 Oct 5, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Differences in skin color over the globe are the result of evolution. Noah (a mythical figure) did not give birth to rainbow children... duh.
The ancient Hebrews knew of Aryans to the north and of Africans to the south... and so we have the 3 sons of Noah...
Interesting they didn't know about the Native Americans, Chinese, etc., lol. So who are they?
i knows answer but your typing to Bro, im watching!!
TRUTH

Lawrenceville, GA

#76886 Oct 5, 2013
Every time something significant is posted satan raises its ugly ass head.

Ish Tov, is just another jackass title for barros.
7New Earth7

UK

#76887 Oct 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jeremiah 44:27 ;Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.
Yet a small number that shall escape the sword,.... The sword of the king of Babylon, and the other judgments, and which would be but very few; "men of number"), as in the Hebrew text, which might easily be numbered; Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah, and some few righteous persons among them,
I told you, you are all over the place! Oh, now Jeremiah went back to Israel????? Tot you said he died at Egypt!

Ben........sighs*

Level 8

Location hidden

#76888 Oct 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, you are all over the place! Oh, now Jeremiah went back to Israel????? Tot you said he died at Egypt!
Ben........sighs*
Jeremiah 46:27;But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.
"THAT WAS TOLD US,IT WAS A BYE BYE Message couldn't have been talking to the peoples if they was going back home,Jeremiah 46:28;Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.
THAT SAME PROMISE TOLD OUR FATHER ABRAHAM,look look !!!Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;Genesis 15:14;And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.Jeremiah 46:28;Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.ok jews aint been locked down no where in bondage for 400 years, what curses they have on them? they aint been taken from africa like this Deuteronomy 28:48 ;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

Level 8

Location hidden

#76889 Oct 5, 2013
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76890 Oct 5, 2013
Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others,e.Isaiah 48:3 ;I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.Isaiah 48:4;Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;This is about us Hebrews we the stiff neck peoples Hard headed,Isaiah 48:5;I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. An we also knew about them Curses from Moses which would make us flee when war came to Jerusalem,Isaiah 48:6;Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.ALL THE PROPHET WORDS CAME TO PASS,Isaiah 48:7;They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.that gone BE THEM CHALDEAN that was at us, they has in Assyria as the Army, when they placed they peoples in our Land,We didnt know them we was afraid, of them,Isaiah 48:8Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.that gone be us Because the CREATOR told Abraham Before we was Born, GEN 15;13, we that peoples that be getting taken to strange Land,the CREATOR told Moses,Deuteronomy 32:20;And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.Isaiah 48:9;For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.an thats why we went into Slavery to lose Heritage, our we could have been wiped out,its still Hebrews around!Isaiah 48:10;Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.like Now the lost of Heritage, the oppression we have been thru has made us Crazy an not our selfs like trained animals,Isaiah 48:11;For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another., so CREATOR created us as His first Born,an we His Glory from the beginning,He not gone give that away as in FAILURE, to others,so He will save us for HIS NAME SAKE, an make it right,
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76891 Oct 5, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Hag. n the box. Still duckn John? Lol. I would too if I was you.
7New Earth7

UK

#76892 Oct 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> Jeremiah 46:27;But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.
"THAT WAS TOLD US,IT WAS A BYE BYE Message couldn't have been talking to the peoples if they was going back home,Jeremiah 46:28;Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.
THAT SAME PROMISE TOLD OUR FATHER ABRAHAM,look look !!!Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;Genesis 15:14;And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.Jeremiah 46:28;Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.ok jews aint been locked down no where in bondage for 400 years, what curses they have on them? they aint been taken from africa like this Deuteronomy 28:48 ;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
The people you call jews, like Onias, ran away [again] from land!!!!!!!!!! And that's how many other tribes [apart from the first that ran off] left Egypt and got to different other destinations!!!!!!!

That's number one!!!!!

Number two is that Deuteronomy 28:48 - 49 does NOT apply to only people who are diasporans......people in Africa are still under the bondage my friend!!!!!!!! Don't be crazy!!!!!!!!! Let's not come here and be running our mouths as if we don't know that the churches and many other social institutions are all extensions of Babylon!!!!! And don't try to twist scripture because scripture is complete and final. Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have
committed fornication, and the inhabitants
of the earth have been made drunk with the
wine of her fornication.17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that
great city, which reigns over the kings of the
earth.
7New Earth7

UK

#76893 Oct 5, 2013
My friens shut up!!!!!

The phrase "yoke on neck" is not to be interpreted literally!!!!!!!! The "drunkenness" in the book of revelation verse I showed you is what is to be likened to the yoke!!!!!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!![GASD]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does white Innaly only do black males? (Nov '09) 2 min Dan Snow 331
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ester povington 1,403,147
I Wish I Was Another Race Because I Hate My Hair! (Oct '11) 8 min shavennnn1 9
White Guy Dating a Black Girl 8 min AAM2000 2
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 11 min Jax 17
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 18 min Dark Truth 1,649
Tell me, why do blacks love purple? (Dec '11) 31 min GarnettAndBlack 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min Dark Truth 47,296
Shoot all whites 3 hr RedTennessian 35
More from around the web