Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76854 Oct 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it, you are a MAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!
All you do is just PASTE!!
And you are taking VERY HARD DRUGS that makes you feel people forget easily and you can decieve them with LARGE volumes of your 'Fraudulent works'......... But you keep forgetting we have been reading these things ever since and have known that you are just pasting!!!!!!!
Are you that dumb AND numb??????????
See I posted Jer 44:28 and you still have the gots to say the Hasmoneans are not Hebrew????????? You are a joker!!!!!!! Classic nuisance!!!!!!!!!! My friend, Jew is judeans!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
hehe trick this me live in action,im that law i got it, its locked in, i freestyle my Hebrew history, jews r jews but never hebrews

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76855 Oct 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it, you are a MAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!
All you do is just PASTE!!
And you are taking VERY HARD DRUGS that makes you feel people forget easily and you can decieve them with LARGE volumes of your 'Fraudulent works'......... But you keep forgetting we have been reading these things ever since and have known that you are just pasting!!!!!!!
Are you that dumb AND numb??????????
See I posted Jer 44:28 and you still have the gots to say the Hasmoneans are not Hebrew????????? You are a joker!!!!!!! Classic nuisance!!!!!!!!!! My friend, Jew is judeans!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
Thenceforth the Idumeans became a section of the Jewish people, Idumea becoming one of the ordinary administrative districts of the Hasmonean state.edomite jews
7New Earth7

UK

#76856 Oct 5, 2013
Even if they had an administrative district, means nothin.....

I asked; why u never comment on the Jer44:28?
Juan

Cape Town, South Africa

#76857 Oct 5, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting Juan, alfie , glimmy,
Like I said blacks want to claim everyone and everything so its fun to prove you wrong. You're not the real Israelites, or Egyptians so stop claiming other people and their cultures. You people are desperate lol
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76858 Oct 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said blacks want to claim everyone and everything so its fun to prove you wrong. You're not the real Israelites, or Egyptians so stop claiming other people and their cultures. You people are desperate lol
Whats the migration histories of the tribes in which the diaspora descends, specifically the Akan, Ewe, Mande, Igbo, mavumba, Tikar, Hausa, Bamileke , ect. If you knew the answer your wouldnt have posted that ignorant statement in the above post.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76859 Oct 5, 2013
Only a Moronic Idiotic Brainless individual could look at the Y Haplotype Tree, then claim that E1b1b (WHO’S FATHER IS -E1B1- AND IS THE “TWIN OF E1B1A”) is anything…OTHER THAN MELANATED ORIGIN PEOPLE!!!
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/population.htm

IT’S LIKE ABC’s & 123”s…ONES THE ALPHABETS & THE OTHER’S NUMBERS. BUT OF COURSE I CAN’T EXPECT TROLLS TO GET SOMETHING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMPLE, BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE THE COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT FOR SUCH THINKING!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76860 Oct 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>

I would prefer to use other sources other than Wiki and very well can, lol But I would prefer not being called "afrocentric" which is weird becauae most are from white and arab historians. Anywhoo lets go tribe by tribe of diasporic ancestry migrations.

"your not the egyptians"

The Bamileke tribe of Cameroon.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamileke_peopl...

Scroll down to History.

Tell me what it says.

Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis 17:7, 10-11 KJV
And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

[10] This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you."

So whose stealing whose culture "JUAN"?
7New Earth7

UK

#76861 Oct 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>YOU OLE EVIL DEVIL your jewish 100% an thats ok devil check this the PROPHET JEREMIAH RETURN to give Prophecy on the other nations why should he had died there in evil Egypt with the disobeying Hebrews? get lost devil IM DRIVING THIS CAR
Biblically, it is not mentioned.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76862 Oct 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Next up Juan.
The Tiikar people of Cameroon
http://www.mississippitoafrica.com/blackroots...
Excerpts of a AA man whose MTDNA is of the Tikar.
The History of the Tikar goes back to the Sudan and Meroe aka Upper Egypt.
Again another AA ancestor tribe whose history goes back to the Nile river.
To be cont.....
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Genesis 17:7, 9-11 KJV
And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
[9] And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
[10] This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76863 Oct 5, 2013
Where ya at " Juan " ?
7New Earth7

UK

#76864 Oct 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
u see that promise an the COVENANT iwas with ABRAHAM CREATOR even changed his name read Genesis 17 9 u see seed? so therefore it was important to keep up wit the seed of ABRAHAM, we see that Ishmael was sent off read Genesis 21 v10,-14 now read Genesis 22v17 an[18] u see so it was important to keep up wit the seed of Abraham,that promises, that was made to his seed, ok Isaac is born that promises was pass down to him, ok,ISAAC son jacob got the promise now ESAU, ok jacob sons gt the promise the tribes of YIsreal, so when our people came up out of africa the first time, we had to have a GENEALOGY for the tribes go to Exodus an LEVITICUS we get the LAWS now we go to NUMBERS 1 v1-2-3 u see they that was the formation of the tribes that was the seed of ABRAHAM ISAAC JACOB, they was who the promises was made to,ok Numbers 1 thur 17 u see they was calling the heads of the family's now read Numbers 1 v18 really read verse 18 they HAD DECLARED they PEDIGREES f they family's house so that had to be kelpt up wit! read numbers 26v2-4 then the whole numbers 26 is bout that ,k u should get the pic now, ok so when the Hebrews went into captivity in Babylon can they came back home they took a census asap! thats what the book of EZRA is about an Nehemiah,EZRA 2v1 Nehemiah 7 v 64, they wanted to see how POLLUTED they was, plus the PRIESTHOOD had to be of the LEVITES now go to 2kings 25v26 Jeremiah 43 read 44 get to v 8 u see everybody went into africa was going to the curses of DEUT 28 so were is they GENEALOGY it isnt one cuses they all went to the curses ,all the seed that moved to africa! thats what the book of Jeremiah is about an the MOSTHIGH knew they was there in africa! HE TOLD them not to GO!if a person read EZRA , which is about the return of the captivity of the Hebrews return from the Babylonian empire! it gives a list of name of the Hebrews that returned from Babylon,read 2 v 1 now when u get to 59, u see that they was trying to determine who was of the tribes an who wasn't! it was very important to see who was who! because of the Priesthood! these got the orders from MOST HIGH. plus the the YISRAELITES was supposes to keep record of GENEALOGY, if u read,Nehemiah 7v64,now go to ,its bout the same, the record for the GENEALOGY of the Yisraelites! u see it was enemy in our land at that time that was placed there!the Assyrians,placed the Sepharviam in our land 2kings17v24 they brung people from Babylon! so it was a must to see who was who! couldnt have a Babylonian in the priesthood,plus they didnt want no mixed people that wasn't from the tribes, to inherit, the peoples possessions that was given them by the CREATOR, when the Hebrews came up out of africa! now to show u that the Hebrews fleed to africa during the time of the Babylonian captivity! read 2kings 25v26 u see small an great went into africa! but if u read the book of Jeremiah they was told not to do so r the curses that the Creator told Moses would come down on them read Jeremiah 43 v 5 u see the hebrews came from all over everywhere to show support fo the homeland! read verses 44v6 even the children went read verse 7 u see the MOSTHIGH knew they was there! now read Jeremiah 44 v1 read all way to 8 u see all that went into africa was to get the curses! now read EZRA ,2 v1 Nehemiah 7v64, they would have had to d the same for the Hebrews that went into africa! non for them they went to west africa an was brung to the new Egypt by way of ships DEUT 28 v68
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I_Kd3rtLbZY/Tp4SLk6...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#76865 Oct 5, 2013
The Burrows cave: African gold in Illinois

The story of the Burrows Cave is more about human behaviour than archaeology. It is the story of an alleged cave containing the tomb of an African king who reached North America in the 1st century AD – and the subsequent controversy that the artefacts created.

http://m.facebook.com/l.php...

Location hidden

#76866 Oct 5, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the migration histories of the tribes in which the diaspora descends, specifically the Akan, Ewe, Mande, Igbo, mavumba, Tikar, Hausa, Bamileke , ect. If you knew the answer your wouldnt have posted that ignorant statement in the above post.
Trolls KNOW NOTHING...their only reason for being here is to: "CLOUD THE WATERS WITH MILKY EURO-CENTRIC SATANIC DECEPTION!!!"

As I've said an ENDLESS number of times! You CANNOT FIND AND ANCIENT WEST AFRICAN CIVILIZATION "AGED TO BE MORE THAN 3,000 YEARS OLD!!!"

YOU CAN EASILY FOLLOW THE MIGRATION PATTERNS OF THE SPREAD OF CIVILIZATION ACROSS THE AFRICAN CONTINENT, BECAUSE IT IS ALL ON THE RECORD!!! THIS IS WHY THE TROLLS CAN "NEVER EVER PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF THEIR SO-CALLED 30,000 YEAR LIE!!!!!!!!!!"

NOW HERE'S A LIST OF ANCIENT AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS WEST, CENTRAL & SOUTH AFRICA!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE EXIST BEFORE 3,000 YEARS AGO. WHY??? BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WERE NOT THERE!!!

Nok 500 B.C. to 200 A.D.
Damot 800 BC to 400s BC
Numidia 202 BC to 46 BC
Nobatia 350 AD to 600 AD
Alodia 600 AD to 1504 AD
Takrur Kingdom 800 to 1280s
Hausa Kingdoms 998 to 1808
Mapungubwe Kingdom 1075 to 1220
Tengkodogo Kingdom 1120 to 1894
Marinid Sultanate 1215 to 1465
Zimbabwe Kingdom 1220 to 1450
Nri Kingdom 1225 to 1911
Mankessim Kingdom 1252 to 1873
Yatenga Kingdom 1333 to 1895
Bamum Kingdom 1394 to 1884
Kongo Kingdom 1395 to 1857
Wagadougou Kingdom 1441 to 1895
Mutapa Kingdom 1430 to 1760
Butua Kingdom 1450 to 1660
Gyaaman Kingdom 1450 to 1895
Kingdom of Fez 1472 - 1554
Saalum Kingdom 1493 to 1850
Mandara Kingdom before 1500s to 1902
Kingdom of Koya 1505 to 1896
Denanke Kingdom 1514 to 1776
Kingdom of Baguirmi 1522 to 1897
Cayor Kingdom 1549 to 1868
Kingdom of Loango 1550 to 1885
Kingdom of Ndongo 1556 to 1629
Dendi Kingdom 1591 to 1901
Anziku Kingdom before 1600s to 1880
Sultanate of Darfur 1603-1874
Kasanje Kingdom 1620 to 1911
Kuba Kingdom 1625 to 1900
Matamba Kingdom 1631 to 1744
Ouaddai Kingdom 1635 to 1912
Kingdom of Dahomey 1650 to 1894
Igala Kingdom 1650 to 1901
Kenedougou Kingdom 1650 to 1898
Khasso Kingdom 1681 to 1880
Orungu Kingdom before 1700s to 1927
Futa Djallon Kingdom 1725 to 1896
Kaarta Kingdom 1753 to 1854
Futa Toro Kingdom 1776 to 1891
Merina Kingdom 1791 to 1896
Zulu Kingdom 1817 to 1879

WHY DID THEY MOVE CONTINUOUSLY? IT’S BECAUSE OF THE STARK RAVING MAD GENOCIDAL MANIACAL INVADERS, COMING IN TO THEIR “GOD” GIVEN PRECIOUS LANDS, RAPING, MURDERING, PILLAGING & ATTEMPTING TO FORCE THEIR FOREGIN UNGODLY RELIGIONS UPON THEM!!!

Location hidden

#76867 Oct 5, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I've STUDIED/RESEARCHED this stuff INSIDE AND OUT...BACKWARD AND FORWARD...TOP TO BOTTOM...THAT'S WHY YOU SEE ME CHALLENGING..."ANY AND ALL COMERS TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!" AND AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL OF ANY KIND TO "ACCEPT TO CHALLENGE TO PROVE ME WRONG???" YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE THE CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!

AND I'M STILL WAITING ON ANYBODY ON THIS WHOLE DAMN PLANET TO PROVE OTHERWISE...WHERE IS YOU DAMN PROOF??????????

Location hidden

#76868 Oct 5, 2013
BECAUSE THEY CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#76869 Oct 5, 2013
AS THE PEOPLE MIGRATED THEY BROUGHT CIVILIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY WITH THEM...THEY DIDN'T NEED THE UNGODLY INVADERS WHO STOLE EVERYTHING THEY'D (ABORIGINAL PEOPLES...ALL OF WHICH THE INVADERS HAD NONE BEFORE THEY CAME IN CONTACT WITH "GOD'S PEOPLE"...THESE INVADERS WERE NOTHING BUT PAGANS WHO RECENTLY LEARNED OF WORSHIPING A SINGULAR OMNIPOTENT ALL MIGHTY CREATOR) ALREADY INVENTED...PERIOD...CASE CLOSED!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#76870 Oct 5, 2013
D. L. Risdon in BIOMETRIKA 1939 31:99-166 reports that the Lachish
cranial series has its closest resemblance to the 4th dynasty series
from Deshasheh and Medum in Lower Egypt and the 18th dynasty samples
from Thebes and Abydos in Upper Egypt. Cranial samples from other
Palestinian sites (Gezer, Megiddo) agree with the Lachish cranium.
Thus we have a clear Afrikan racial continuum in the Hebrews and
Egyptians.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#76871 Oct 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
D. L. Risdon in BIOMETRIKA 1939 31:99-166 reports that the Lachish
cranial series has its closest resemblance to the 4th dynasty series
from Deshasheh and Medum in Lower Egypt and the 18th dynasty samples
from Thebes and Abydos in Upper Egypt. Cranial samples from other
Palestinian sites (Gezer, Megiddo) agree with the Lachish cranium.
Thus we have a clear Afrikan racial continuum in the Hebrews and
Egyptians.
Good work

Location hidden

#76872 Oct 5, 2013
Why do y'all FEAR ME??????????

Location hidden

#76873 Oct 5, 2013
Bunch of HATERS hiding in wait....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,417,150
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 4 min TheOriginalDoby 12
Mixed whites look better than full whites 5 min AAM2000 2
Why are blacks in such HUGE denial of their inf... (Jun '10) 7 min AAM2000 281
Clinton foundation doners met with Crookes Hill... 8 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 2
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 25 min Ariela 35
News Donald Trump courts African-American vote durin... 26 min Christians In Nam... 165
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 54 min Dark Truth 349
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 217
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 2 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 2 hr Far Away 53
Last day of Sturgis !! 7 hr Michel Montvert 141
More from around the web