Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76707 Oct 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Modern Persia are INVADERS from Mongoles.....
Persia/ns was originally BLACK
"The noble families of MODERN Persia were originally descended from a tribe of "ugly and bald-headed Mongoles. They have constantly selected for their harams the most "beautiful females of Circassia. The race has been thus gradually ameliorated, and is said now to "exhibit fine and comely persons."
I believe that all the BLACK bambinos of Italy are N* EGROES- not merely BLACK; this admitted, it would prove the very early date of their entrance into Italy.
------
Dr. Pritchard has successfully proved that the blackness of the skin is not caused by heat alone; that the N* EGRO is to be found in cold as well as hot climates
You are right in a sense that ancient Persians were Blacker than today, but obviously never darken as you are. However, I see no logical basis to be proud of them, as color has never been the basis for one genological root. I don't mind if you believe just in color, but my fear is if they were found to be genetically related to ancient Arabian cushites or Ethiopians or by chance any of the other meditranian? Do you still believe in color?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76708 Oct 4, 2013
WTF...

Khoi aka Hottentots, Niam Niam, Khoikhoi, KhoiSAN and Hereros ARE BLACKS!

Level 7

Location hidden

#76709 Oct 4, 2013
^^^No amount of conquering, subduing, DIVIDING, massacres, driving them out of their lands,mind fking them up and changing the names and dialects will change that.

The raped ones who have been injected with Germans-German Nazia, Portugese, Dutch etc dna is an atrocity.

Level 7

Location hidden

#76710 Oct 4, 2013
Oh, did I forget to ADD BUSHMEN,too.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76712 Oct 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
So firstly you're saying be proud to be black, then you say "your original ancestors that look nothing but the most black and most noticeably, the most ugly in the planet." That is a bit contradictory, isn't it Mr. Pro black? I am not Cape coloured or Malay.... I'm an Afrikaner, however you're trying to claim people who TODAY DO NOT LOOK BLACK AND HAVE LESS N3GRO DNA THAN YOU, if we are talking about koi/san that is another story because the average coloured has about 25%(khoisans were not black). Therefore Cape coloureds and Malays can't deny being black because they're not!!
Fact is most Ethiopians and Somali's have themselves an inferiority complex, all over the net your people are trying to distance themselves from blacks and want to be Caucasian( face it you want to be white but can't be).
Is that not scientific fact that both Ethiopians and Somalis belong to the Caucasoid race?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_ra...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

I can post you 100 scientific studies but none of them is written by Ethiopians/Somalis. We don't have the academic rights either to support or deny this finding, and we don't really care about that. At any time we preferred to keep our identity intact while maintaining our blackness. There is no time that we denied our blackness and our Africaness, but we are not willing to cost our ancient history linked to the middle east. Any people in Africa is the result of ancient migration of people and we are not unique to that.

You said, that I labelled ugly of some black people, and that is what I perceived and I can surely say they looked ugly as one of them here denied his identity. It is human nature to look inferior people that are not proud of themselves. I am sorry for that. Are you cape Malay and proud of yourself? I can surely tell you that I was twisted by 'African AE' and ofcourse I need to apologize the Cape Malay.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76713 Oct 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Afrikaner, however you're trying to claim people who TODAY DO NOT LOOK BLACK AND HAVE LESS N3GRO DNA THAN YOU,
I must say 'You are new to DNA' or intentionally distorting facts. There is almost no N!groid DNA in Ethiopians (max E1b1a 3%)

“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...

Cape Malays are 75% N!groid, the same blog said. They are analogue with African Americans

"But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry. The Cape Coloureds though are much more complex. Some of their ancestry is almost certainly Bantu African. This element is related to the West African affinities of black Americans"

I suggest you go and read genetic data and even in colors Cape Malay look darker in my eyes but color is not important for ones genetic root. I am not going to start genetic war as you look beginner to the science.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76714 Oct 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT AE you nincompoop. LOL, so because I agree with him, you think this is one of his aliases. The man is right and I agree with him, you idiots are just too thick headed to accept it. I only want to correct you on your stupid ideas that everyone in Africa and the rest of the world is "black". African Americans and Ethiopians like Glimmer, keep trying to claim everyone (Israelites, Egypt, America etc ), you people can't even see your embarrassing yourselves.
Is there another Glimmer? Did I ever claimed America. You are another violent commenter from South Africa. Yes, Ethiopia (Cush), Egypt (Mizriam) and Canaan (Israel) were all sons of Ham. Are you there mentally healthy?

Level 6

Location hidden

#76715 Oct 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimm,
Stop lying. You are just showing how desperate you are out of frustration.
Give a list of violent, murderous, enslaving, pillaging, destroying and conquering acts that any Black Hebrews,(or even the "BHI" that you all like to broad brush everyone with), or anyone who believes THE TRUTH that blacks ARE GODS TRUE PEOPLE/Jacobs Tribe, NAMELY Trans Atlantic Slave Descendants remnants?
You can't possibly compare it. That's a given. No matter how many times you try to spread that lie, it will never be true.
Yes you are a jew.
Even still, the ethiopia you are trying to place yourself in is that of usurpers.
The real people of those lands have been pushed back, killed, enslaved, SOLD, hacked up. Don't get it twisted. You are the imposter. Which is why you are so mad.
There has always been push of the ancient cushites from central and south east Africa to north east Africa by invading bantus from west Africa. Ethiopia of the ancient was vast land originally including all middle east, meditranian and costs of east Africa. Later these cushites expanded south and filled most of central and southern African, much before the eliminationist bantu came.

"Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa. The Bantu agricultural toolkit runs into ecological constraints in various regions, and it is in those regions that non-Bantu populations have persisted. Ethiopia, with its unique climate and topography, naturally remains non-Bantu (as well as the Horn of Africa as a whole). The possible connections between Khoisan and Ethiopia may be a function of the fact that these areas harbor genetic variants which have disappeared in the intervening regions because of the Bantu expansion. I have a hard time accepting that the Bantu expansion was particular eliminationist, but I am starting to suspect that outside of Ethiopia population densities were very, very, low"

You are murderer and expansionist. You must be permanently confused!

Level 7

Location hidden

#76716 Oct 4, 2013
Sorry Glims,

That was just propaganda to justify you and your kind, the Germans-German Nazis, India, Oman, Turks, Portugese, Dutch, French, Swedes and British AND SELASSIE's invasion and slaughtering massacres that you all committed.

Its recorded that YOU all , yes YOU included, massacred and enslaved, all those people from all those territories so that you all can have the lands.

The Ethiopia today in the 1800s wasn't HALF the size it is not.

The Khoi (and all the names I listed above that are the same people), were one of the GROUPS of you alls targets!

Lets not get into Selassiés Atrocities... you really don't want me to go there, do you?

Level 7

Location hidden

#76717 Oct 4, 2013
Who is Prester John, Glims?

Level 6

Location hidden

#76718 Oct 4, 2013
I am beginning to think that there has to be mental health problem in south Africa blacks, mainly the Cape Malay children, as their behavior here is honestly UN-healthy. I found this:

Childshock: The effects of apartheid on the mental health of South Africa's children

"Apartheid has negatively affected the lives of all South African children but its effects have been particularly devastating for black children. The consequences of poverty, racism and violence have resulted in psychological disorders, and a generation of maladjusted children may be the result."

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00...

Indeed the new staff here, never read the Bible at all, failed to understand the three Hamitic families: Ethiopia, Egypt and Israel (Canaan). African Ae, is obviousely chronic case of mental illness and might have been.... by his slave masters. We need some healthy men from South Africa, pls!

Level 6

Location hidden

#76719 Oct 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Who is Prester John, Glims?
Originally speculated that he was Kedus Harbe, brother of Lalibela

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kedus_Harbe

I don't have time now!
African AE

Brackenfell, South Africa

#76720 Oct 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Modern Persia are INVADERS from Mongoles.....
Persia/ns was originally BLACK
"The noble families of MODERN Persia were originally descended from a tribe of "ugly and bald-headed Mongoles. They have constantly selected for their harams the most "beautiful females of Circassia. The race has been thus gradually ameliorated, and is said now to "exhibit fine and comely persons."
I believe that all the BLACK bambinos of Italy are N* EGROES- not merely BLACK; this admitted, it would prove the very early date of their entrance into Italy.
------
Dr. Pritchard has successfully proved that the blackness of the skin is not caused by heat alone; that the N* EGRO is to be found in cold as well as hot climates
Not according to DNA!
Italians like all southern Europeans are closely related to Middle Eastern people carrying virtually NO African DNA:
WORLD DNA:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
African AE

#76721 Oct 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything of that sort. In fact, there were considerable civilization records in most parts of Africa, but that was suppressed. Similarly, there were massive civilization records in the west and east Asia. Both African and Asian civilization was rooted to the ancient Arabian Cushites or Ethiopians, and not of North Europeans and West Africans. These people were olive brown in color and skull of Mediterranean type. The origin of these people are likely to be the Nile Vally but ancient Chaledian had also comparable records. Modern whites later inherited that civilization from Ethiopian cushites in India, and Ethiopian Neolithic farmers from the middle east and North Africa, while west African failed to do so.
Nope lying Ethiopian goat, all J came from the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers from ANATOLIA! Who went into North Africa,southern Europe and Arabia bringing civilization to these stupid people of which Ethiopians were the dumbest!
African AE

#76722 Oct 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA? Who told you about these micro-cellular matters? All what you know is 'Cooking' in your Cape Malay kitchen. You know, you are still psychologically prohibited not to pretend as if you know something. Dirty Cape Malay!
You are dirty old hairy Edomite who pretends to be related to Middle Eastern Eurasians but is MUCH more related to Ben and Ms Unfazed!
African AE

#76723 Oct 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right in a sense that ancient Persians were Blacker than today, but obviously never darken as you are. However, I see no logical basis to be proud of them, as color has never been the basis for one genological root. I don't mind if you believe just in color, but my fear is if they were found to be genetically related to ancient Arabian cushites or Ethiopians or by chance any of the other meditranian? Do you still believe in color?
Southern Persia had Dravidians living there in Susa! THEY ARE NOT BLACK AFRICANS! No one in the Middle East is related to ugly Ethiopians!

Level 7

Location hidden

#76724 Oct 4, 2013
LOl Glimmer,

I know you don't have time.

Because you know who Prester John was or the Prester Johannes or the christian Presbyterian.

LOL...The three magi.....

You know good and well that you all are USURPERS with a RECENT made up history to justify conquering lands that did not belong to you. And then claiming the heritage and corrupting it with your fables and lies and adding you alls paganism to it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#76725 Oct 4, 2013
Alfie,

He is a white jew just like you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#76726 Oct 4, 2013
The two of you are sharing connecting cubicles in a gang factory to disrupt and stalk blacks ESPECIALLY the TRUE ISRAELITES every move with your misinformation tactics.
African AE

#76727 Oct 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say 'You are new to DNA' or intentionally distorting facts. There is almost no N!groid DNA in Ethiopians (max E1b1a 3%)
“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”
Cape Malays are 75% N!groid, the same blog said. They are analogue with African Americans
"But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry. The Cape Coloureds though are much more complex. Some of their ancestry is almost certainly Bantu African. This element is related to the West African affinities of black Americans"
I suggest you go and read genetic data and even in colors Cape Malay look darker in my eyes but color is not important for ones genetic root. I am not going to start genetic war as you look beginner to the science.
Lying Ethiopia always forgets MTDNA! As a person can see Ethiopians are EXTREMELY related to WEST AFRICANS:

www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 5 min freddie50 34,984
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,375,300
News Middle School Teacher Placed on Leave Over Alle... 6 min White and Right 2
News Lower odds of lung cancer surgery for blacks in... 8 min White and Right 1
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 32 min dcool 1,399
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 34 min dcool 340
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 39 min dcool 738
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 43,659
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,633
Why all black women must breed with white men! 3 hr Johnny 42
More from around the web