Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#76669 Oct 3, 2013
*I'm here TO take over and its working!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76670 Oct 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have some sort of hatred for Cape Malays and Coloureds and I don’t know why but you're trying to mislead people, because very few coloureds look West African. Most Coloureds and Cape Malays are light skinned, with small facial features (noses, lips etc) and straight hair. I'm white; Afrikaner and some coloureds I've seen look whiter than me (Google: Herschelle Gibbs,Lee -ann Liebenberg, Trevor Jones (composer) and Trevor Manuel and there's many more). Just because you've found some pictures on the net doesn't mean all or most coloureds look like that. Remember most indentured servants came from Asia (India, Malaysia, Java etc. some from Madagascar) but very few came from West or East Africa. Therefore coloureds have Khoi, European and Asian blood. They aren't kin to you blacks (no offence). Eg this is the average coloureds and Malays according to me:
Coloured
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ATxS9SNR01EXX
Malay
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FYI, I know many Malays and Coloureds (mostly older generation) who look down on Africans like Nigerians and Somali's, because of the bad rep they have as drug dealers and pimps. So most coloured families would disown their children, if they were to date or marry one,(that's why many have lighter skin because they don't mix with blacks). I see you’re Ethiopian, you’re people are way blacker than them and in fact your probably some of the blackest in Africa.
hahahah, coloureds don't even see African Americans as Coloured much less as white.
You have severe psychological inferiority complex, and that is the result of your prolonged and miserable past slavery. I never talked anything about mixed races, but of your original ancestors that look nothing but the most black and most noticeably, the most ugly in the planet.

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

In Ethiopia, we never feel anything good to be mixed with any white. Infact, we label whites with some offensive names like 'Selato' to mean white evil and your type is officially labelled as 'Baria'. Infact, to be honest, I have the most due respect for those who are proud of themselves and in this regard most AA blacks and west Africans deserve much more respect than most self denying Cape Malays.

You need urgent help to start thinking that to be black doesn't necessarily mean to be inferior. You may not believe, but the fact is 'Ethiopians locally never discriminate whites from blacks. All are foreigners for us and we never had experience where whites were superior from blacks. i.e we were never colonized nor enslaved. Again, I really can't understand why you still think white is superior and black is inferior.

Adam was the first man, hence never regarded as 'Balck' or 'White' and his most ancient descendants were ofcourse 'Blacks' as the other descendants as your Gods, whites were merely savage hunters.

"In the preface to his second edition Renie had become aware of this mistake; probably Oppert's Chaldean investigations had now effectually engaged his attention ; at any rate, he noticed the result of these inquiries, and promised his readers an essay, in which he would " attempt to establish that it is necessary to admit into the history of the civilization of the ancient world a third element, which is neither Semitic nor Aryan, and which may be called Ethiopian or Cushite."Pre-history Nations

Even today we Ethiopians terribly defeated, killed and captured several hundreds of thousands of invading whites at our famous victory 'ADWA'. Don't ever expect me to deny my blackness and ofcourse most proud of myself. I know you are frustrated non-cape malay white.

trollslayer

Munster, IN

#76671 Oct 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What rubbish. They gave birth control to idiot Ethiopians. If they dont like it, they can leave! No one is forcing them to stay in Israel. Israel has built a high wall to keep out illegal immigrants! GOOD FOR THEM! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
_____
This white troll hates Africans. Continue to starve his troll ass.
THIS FAKE POS.......

don't EVER 4GET THIS TROLL AND HIS AFRICAN-HATING AGENDA. STARVE HIM. DON'T ENGAGE HIM.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76672 Oct 3, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Glimmer,
In post #76,614, you posted something that is contrary to your own philosophy!!! Normally you use the white man's words to bolster your own position in history. when information is brought to the service that was put out by them that is contrary to your philosophy then all of a suden you come up with some suppose statement what you have no link source. How are you to be taken seriously when you put this suppose d quote from someone that nobody even knows???
this is similar to the way you always make the statement that anatomically modern West Africans have been in West Africa for more than thirty thousand years yet you put forth no real solid scholarly information or anything scientific to prove your opinion in any way shape form or fashion, not how ridiculous is that???
Pre-Historic Nations - Or, Inquiries Concerning Some of the Great Peoples and Civilzations of Antiquity and Their Probable Relation to a Still Older C

"This historic book may have numerous typos and missing text. Purchasers can usually download a free scanned copy of the original book (without typos) from the publisher"

http://books.google.com.et/books/about/Pre_Hi...

Page 306. I have given the source with full description and you can freely download that.

He is white man, yes he was, but believe me, he was never racist and that is why the Cape servant labelled him as 'Afro-Nazi'. This book is kept in 'University of California' and for your surprise, all recent archeological and genetic findings was in agreement to his study.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#76673 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The book is all about history not science. The more older the Book of history is the more valuable and most trustful. Infact, you are the most stupid in understanding science. You had difficulties even in differentiating E1b1b from EM-78, and Semitic from J2. You don't know anything about anthropology and the most stupidity of yours is the failure to mix Ethiopian Caucasoid skull from N!groid skull.
____
WHY are you so hell-bent on searching for ways to link Ethiopians to Caucasians? Have you seen Caucasians do what you do?

Level 6

Location hidden

#76674 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, you could be the one who committed this crime. Are you the fake Mosses?
Crime
‘Black Hebrews’ Polygamous Cult Leader Pleads Guilty to Killing 4-Year-Old Boy
"Peter Lucas Moses, who is said to be the leader of the Black Hebrews religious sect, has pleaded guilty to killing a 28-year-old woman and a 4-year-old boy. The motivation behind the latter murder is said to be the cult-leader’s belief that the young child was gay"
"The two victims, Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy and Jadon Higganbothan, were living with the man at the time the crime was committed. Their bodies were later found wrapped in trash bags and buried in Moses’ mother’s backyard"
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/12/bl...
Why every one is silent on my post here yesterday. I thought it is shocking for the world and we need to denounce this criminal act. It is all about you, the Black Israelites leader. No hiding truth please, least it will be our world problem like Alkaida. It is most recent and deserves more attention than the US government shut down. Pls, say something! We are humans!

Level 6

Location hidden

#76675 Oct 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The book is all about history not science. The more older the Book of history is the more valuable and most trustful. Infact, you are the most stupid in understanding science. You had difficulties even in differentiating E1b1b from EM-78, and Semitic from J2. You don't know anything about anthropology and the most stupidity of yours is the failure to mix Ethiopian Caucasoid skull from N!groid skull.
____
WHY are you so hell-bent on searching for ways to link Ethiopians to Caucasians? Have you seen Caucasians do what you do?
Look races are not purely social construct, but have scientific basis. My skull is likely to be brachiocephalic, and my nose aquiline and my lips are modest and I am light skinned but non-white. In the science of anthropology, color has no value and accordingly they called Ethiopd, i.e part of the larger "Europid" race

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race

Sometimes, it is not a matter of choice but your nature, but I am personally inclined to the Black race merely by my personal choice. However, I hate racist greedy blacks like Unfazed and Ben Yisrael. I don't care about them, but I am worried not to miss John. I hate most, those blacks denying their identity that want to attach themselves at the rim of white leadership. I have no bad attitude to whites at large, as there is no one here.
African AE

Brackenfell, South Africa

#76676 Oct 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
____
Jeez he said something I totally agree with! An Ethiopian skull is most DEFINITELY more N*GROID than anything else!
African AE

#76677 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have severe psychological inferiority complex, and that is the result of your prolonged and miserable past slavery. I never talked anything about mixed races, but of your original ancestors that look nothing but the most black and most noticeably, the most ugly in the planet.
http://www.google.com.et/imgres...
In Ethiopia, we never feel anything good to be mixed with any white. Infact, we label whites with some offensive names like 'Selato' to mean white evil and your type is officially labelled as 'Baria'. Infact, to be honest, I have the most due respect for those who are proud of themselves and in this regard most AA blacks and west Africans deserve much more respect than most self denying Cape Malays.
You need urgent help to start thinking that to be black doesn't necessarily mean to be inferior. You may not believe, but the fact is 'Ethiopians locally never discriminate whites from blacks. All are foreigners for us and we never had experience where whites were superior from blacks. i.e we were never colonized nor enslaved. Again, I really can't understand why you still think white is superior and black is inferior.
Adam was the first man, hence never regarded as 'Balck' or 'White' and his most ancient descendants were ofcourse 'Blacks' as the other descendants as your Gods, whites were merely savage hunters.
"In the preface to his second edition Renie had become aware of this mistake; probably Oppert's Chaldean investigations had now effectually engaged his attention ; at any rate, he noticed the result of these inquiries, and promised his readers an essay, in which he would " attempt to establish that it is necessary to admit into the history of the civilization of the ancient world a third element, which is neither Semitic nor Aryan, and which may be called Ethiopian or Cushite."Pre-history Nations
Even today we Ethiopians terribly defeated, killed and captured several hundreds of thousands of invading whites at our famous victory 'ADWA'. Don't ever expect me to deny my blackness and ofcourse most proud of myself. I know you are frustrated non-cape malay white.
Oh please, the Italians whipped your butts while the sissy idiot Heile Selassie ran away! Original Malays ARE NOT BLACK and not related to Africans! Most Cape Malays are light skinned not like the very African Ethiopians! Why do Ethiopians think they are closely related to Eurasian white Caucasians????Youre more related to West Africans! Your skull is more African! Ethiopians are really weird!
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#76678 Oct 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you're quite ethnocentric, just because the term "colored" is demeaning in American culture doesn't mean it should be that way for everyone on earth. Besides you people call each other Nigguh all the time, and you call yourselves African American or black, because that's your culture. most Africans don't call themselves black, they identify themselves according to tribe, therefore Coloureds aren't black because their culture is more European and Indian/ Asian influenced.
Plus Apartheid was no different than your own segregation system and if apartheid was the worst system ever then slavery must not have been to bad, huh?
You are a sick white troll with a proxy account. Yes I SEE YOU. "Coloureds" is a racist colonial, fractionalizing term, no matter who uses it. Do your research boy.....most educated ppl. DO NOT use that racist, fractionalizing Apartheid term designed to keep white on top of all others case closed.
7New Earth7

UK

#76679 Oct 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
____
Do you just get it????????

Glimmer is a firm believer of the new faith called science, and feels its a white man thing and west Africans were monkeys when the white men discovered them! If the white men are lying, he doesn't care, as far as one or two whites condemn west Africans as 'ancient monkeys'...
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#76680 Oct 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have some sort of hatred for Cape Malays and Coloureds and I don’t know why but you're trying to mislead people, because very few coloureds look West African. Most Coloureds and Cape Malays are light skinned, with small facial features (noses, lips etc) and straight hair. I'm white; Afrikaner and some coloureds I've seen look whiter than me (Google: Herschelle Gibbs,Lee -ann Liebenberg, Trevor Jones (composer) and Trevor Manuel and there's many more). Just because you've found some pictures on the net doesn't mean all or most coloureds look like that. Remember most indentured servants came from Asia (India, Malaysia, Java etc. some from Madagascar) but very few came from West or East Africa. Therefore coloureds have Khoi, European and Asian blood. They aren't kin to you blacks (no offence). Eg this is the average coloureds and Malays according to me:
Coloured
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ATxS9SNR01EXX
Malay
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FYI, I know many Malays and Coloureds (mostly older generation) who look down on Africans like Nigerians and Somali's, because of the bad rep they have as drug dealers and pimps. So most coloured families would disown their children, if they were to date or marry one,(that's why many have lighter skin because they don't mix with blacks). I see you’re Ethiopian, you’re people are way blacker than them and in fact your probably some of the blackest in Africa.
hahahah, coloureds don't even see African Americans as Coloured much less as white.
this is all divisive b.s. against African solidarity....done by Apartheid racists. You need to vacate this thread with your Apartheid -loving tactics. And pretend to know me...you do not.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76681 Oct 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez he said something I totally agree with! An Ethiopian skull is most DEFINITELY more N*GROID than anything else!
How do you know, with out even going to school? You were always assisting your mother in slave cape Malay kitchen for your masters the 'Deutsch'. You don't even know that you were all pagan before 1700 A.D. No body gives attention for what ever you post. Learn your history!
7New Earth7

UK

#76682 Oct 4, 2013
Glimmer will never agree!!!!!!!!!! Never!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I'm preparing a hot dish for him........
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#76683 Oct 4, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
Juan
Aka
AE,
Lol.
BINGO
African AE

#76684 Oct 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
this is all divisive b.s. against African solidarity....done by Apartheid racists. You need to vacate this thread with your Apartheid -loving tactics. And pretend to know me...you do not.
You must email Coloured people in Cape Town and see what they have to say!
African AE

#76685 Oct 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know, with out even going to school? You were always assisting your mother in slave cape Malay kitchen for your masters the 'Deutsch'. You don't even know that you were all pagan before 1700 A.D. No body gives attention for what ever you post. Learn your history!
Glimmer with his n*groid skull having a meltdown LOL!
7New Earth7

UK

#76686 Oct 4, 2013
You are giving him madps, but the map which he commented on, I gave him a simple task to perform on it, and he ran away!!!!!!!!!! Get it???????? He was talking with me before then, and immediately I showed hinm evidence, he ran away!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#76687 Oct 4, 2013
*maps
African AE

#76688 Oct 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO
Nope he isnt me! I dont have other fake names, I use my own name every time. Not like some people on this site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 1 min Hillary 2016 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,404,725
The DNC Convention 4 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 41
the reason many black men don't go to college (Dec '10) 4 min fjbonne 48
Couldn't Obama married a Beautiful Black Woman??? (Jan '13) 5 min Redefined 1,319
Dear White People 9 min 2 Dogs 259
Murder all whites. Slice their throats and shoo... 10 min T-BOS 5
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 49 min Redefined 40
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 57 min Oh No You Di-nt 61
PROOF: Clinton breaking the law again 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 13
More from around the web