Hebrew Israelite
Juan

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#76634 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cape Malay see AAs as white, in relation to themselves. Race defination in SA is very odd, that is why you think you are white. Wake up you slave!
"Walls of Leila" - Love Story Between Cape Malay Girl & African American Boy Set In Cape Town
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/walls...
You seem to have some sort of hatred for Cape Malays and Coloureds and I don’t know why but you're trying to mislead people, because very few coloureds look West African. Most Coloureds and Cape Malays are light skinned, with small facial features (noses, lips etc) and straight hair. I'm white; Afrikaner and some coloureds I've seen look whiter than me (Google: Herschelle Gibbs,Lee -ann Liebenberg, Trevor Jones (composer) and Trevor Manuel and there's many more). Just because you've found some pictures on the net doesn't mean all or most coloureds look like that. Remember most indentured servants came from Asia (India, Malaysia, Java etc. some from Madagascar) but very few came from West or East Africa. Therefore coloureds have Khoi, European and Asian blood. They aren't kin to you blacks (no offence). Eg this is the average coloureds and Malays according to me:
Coloured

Malay
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FYI, I know many Malays and Coloureds (mostly older generation) who look down on Africans like Nigerians and Somali's, because of the bad rep they have as drug dealers and pimps. So most coloured families would disown their children, if they were to date or marry one,(that's why many have lighter skin because they don't mix with blacks). I see you’re Ethiopian, you’re people are way blacker than them and in fact your probably some of the blackest in Africa.
hahahah, coloureds don't even see African Americans as Coloured much less as white.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76635 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer,

In post #76,614, you posted something that is contrary to your own philosophy!!! Normally you use the white man's words to bolster your own position in history. when information is brought to the service that was put out by them that is contrary to your philosophy then all of a suden you come up with some suppose statement what you have no link source. How are you to be taken seriously when you put this suppose d quote from someone that nobody even knows???

this is similar to the way you always make the statement that anatomically modern West Africans have been in West Africa for more than thirty thousand years yet you put forth no real solid scholarly information or anything scientific to prove your opinion in any way shape form or fashion, not how ridiculous is that???

Location hidden

#76636 Oct 3, 2013
you can trace the migration history is west central and south africa video to the beginning and ending dates of each of those kingdoms of the old occurred less then 3000 years ago, so to see that people anatomical my damn people were in west central in south africa before 3000 years ago is a bunch of garbage!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#76637 Oct 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Rome, Maryland, was the original name of a community within Prince George’s County, Maryland, which would eventually become Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically, Rome was the original community name of Capitol Hill, upon which the United States Capitol Building sits.
Babylon, Rome... Euroimperialism. These things are a common tradition, a tradition of imperialism and abuse.

Until 5000 years ago patriarchal imperialism did not exist. Early Egyptian civilization was just and peaceful. Likewise Harappa. Likewise Vinca, and probably Aratta.

Then along come both Semitic and Aryan speakers with the notion of patriarchy, class/caste, slavery, etc...

Hence the mess we're all in now.

You are certainly right about the vile ugly Roman legacy of modern Western imperialist nations.

Location hidden

#76639 Oct 3, 2013
Post #76,663

To say that "ANATOMICALLY MODERN PEOPLE"..."NOT MY DAMN PEOPLE"........
7New Earth7

UK

#76640 Oct 3, 2013
Oh so now u mixed with Jesus? Lol! U are always jumping here and there..... Or are u talking to glimmer? U mixed with amhara?

Location hidden

#76641 Oct 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Oh so now u mixed with Jesus? Lol! U are always jumping here and there..... Or are u talking to glimmer? U mixed with amhara?
Who are you talking to???

What are you tslking about???

And who is supposedly mixed with Jesus???

LOL...SMDH...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#76642 Oct 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Washington D.C. really does has have seven hills: it wasnt rome seven you new t peoples thought but Washington D.C. happens to be built on seven hills and is the capital of the United States of America, Washington DC. Not many people are aware of the fact that before this city got its current name of Washington DC, the capital was simply named after that other city on seven hills, Rome. Yes, that Capital that holds our Senate with the Roman Eagle and Roman Fascias to this current day is in fact an extension of what once was thought of has fallen, the Roman Empire.
WHAAAAAAAT U SAY?? MAN NO, MAN U LYING..R U SERIOUS??

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#76643 Oct 3, 2013
Slave Coast

United States

#76644 Oct 3, 2013
Juan

Aka

AE,

Lol.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76645 Oct 3, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
yep check it out
Slave Coast

United States

#76646 Oct 3, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
you can trace the migration history is west central and south africa video to the beginning and ending dates of each of those kingdoms of the old occurred less then 3000 years ago, so to see that people anatomical my damn people were in west central in south africa before 3000 years ago is a bunch of garbage!!!
There elephant in they room will contibute to be ignored..

Would glimmer, looms, juan, ae, barros ish tov, or Jeff care to address?

Waiting......
Slave Coast

United States

#76647 Oct 3, 2013
Continue to be ignored

Level 8

Location hidden

#76648 Oct 3, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Capitol Hill
2. Meridian Hill
3. Floral Hills
4. Forest Hills
5. Hillbrook
6. Hillcrest
7. Knox Hill The Jesuit Bishop John Carroll was probably the richest man in America in the late 1700&#8242;s. Carroll allowed funding to construct D.C.(which is nicknamed “Rome on the Potomac”). The owner of the land used to be Francis Pope and his priest was Jesuit Andrew White (White House).
….
Washington D.C.’s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

Freemason, occult symbols in the design of Washington DC!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#76649 Oct 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yep check it out
I jus did..well I'll b damn, they knew their doom already as being the feet of the statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream

Level 8

Location hidden

#76650 Oct 3, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I jus did..well I'll b damn, they knew their doom already as being the feet of the statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream
us Hebrews still in Babylon, an Babylon goals still in places,

Level 8

Location hidden

#76651 Oct 3, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
There elephant in they room will contibute to be ignored..
Would glimmer, looms, juan, ae, barros ish tov, or Jeff care to address?
Waiting......
you leave that 7 devil out like he aint no troll or hebrew hater, he worst them the others, dont leave him out when you naming devils to this board

Level 8

Location hidden

#76652 Oct 3, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
Juan
Aka
AE,
Lol.
them two one an same

Level 8

Location hidden

#76653 Oct 3, 2013
ok for those that say Hyksos was hebrews, ok the Hyksos went into africa an was removed to slavery by biblical curses sound CRAZY hahahah see the Hebrews wasn't Hyksos just by the fact that they never ran into africa as bible reporting the Hebrews as doing, see? clear an plain to see an history testifies to this

Level 8

Location hidden

#76654 Oct 3, 2013
Antiochus IV near-conquest of Egypt, is what set the Jewish Maccabees off they support the family of Ptolemy's Egypt sepharvaims see the Hellenized jews was non other then Ashkenazim Scythian whom was from Babylon, trying to corrupt the sepharvaim from following the traditions they received from jeroboam priest when they was placed in samaria,ok sepharvaims Maccabees, was at war with the emergence of ashekanz, i see how ashkenaz got int the game doing the hellenized times, alot of fighting between the jews i see how the edom part got in under ashkenaz backed Seleucid which let the edomites get in good Hyrcanus conquered Transjordan, Samaria, Galilee, and Idumea (also known as Edom), and forced Idumeans to convert to Judaism: i see what happen you peoples that think real hebrews lived back then got to be stone crazy still lost hahah lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,498,604
Alpha or Beta Male Is Not Determined By Society 9 min White and Nerdy 1
White Men Are Passive 16 min White and Nerdy 3
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 25 min 2 Dogs 399
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr muddman 59
Top 5 Passive Things White People Say 1 hr White and Nerdy 1
Black Women Think White Men Are Ugly 2 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr Drilling for the ... 1,344
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 2 hr bruh 33
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 5 hr Krisha 99
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 8 hr Knoxxie 46
More from around the web