African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76499 Sep 30, 2013
The only Africans ever to live in the Middle East were the NATUFIANS who carried Haplogroup E1b1b and WERE NOT Ethiopians! Other ancient foreign skeletons found are the Bedouin of Saudi Arabia whose skeletons were found at Lachish! They were nomads who traveled around the Middle East and Egypt! Dravidian skeletons were found at Susa in Iran. Nope there WAS NEVER ANY ancient Ethiopians living in the Middle East! Canaanites were Caucasian Eurasians exactly like the Phoenicians and Israelites! Descendants of the Israelites:
www.israelite-samaritans.com

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#76501 Sep 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
The only Africans ever to live in the Middle East were the NATUFIANS who carried Haplogroup E1b1b and WERE NOT Ethiopians! Other ancient foreign skeletons found are the Bedouin of Saudi Arabia whose skeletons were found at Lachish! They were nomads who traveled around the Middle East and Egypt! Dravidian skeletons were found at Susa in Iran. Nope there WAS NEVER ANY ancient Ethiopians living in the Middle East! Canaanites were Caucasian Eurasians exactly like the Phoenicians and Israelites! Descendants of the Israelites:
Moron serving slave! You don't even know E1b1b, an Ethiopian Marker. I wonder why simple trash playing makes your life happy? I know you don't have much choice as you are incapable in logical debates and do not have time to read!

Ethiopian DNA

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#76502 Sep 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
There are people not willing to identify themselves but marks 'right' or 'brilliant' in your moronic posts. I wonder why these people are not confident to participate openly in this forum. I just want truth and knowledge and I am not here to fight. Why can't you share me your information? Why your African Ae is alone posting non-convincing posts? Let's come out and open in public and there is no need to hide? Are you all frustrated?
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#76503 Sep 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Numbers 6:1 ;

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Numbers 6:2;Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD,Numbers 6:5;"

'All the days of his vow of separation no razor shall come on his head, until the days are fulfilled, in which he separates himself to Yahweh. He shall be holy. He shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow long.

OK Hebrew would have 100% nappy hair back then white peoples hair MATT UP not lock up ok since then I can include the Hebrews with different texture of hair look this was said 588BC when the hebrews was running into africa, look Jeremiah 31:27;

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.ok that happen doing Trans A days till now. SEE YOU AINT SLICK an its weak of you to even try me, you is a weak link,you can try nothing on the slick that i dont peep, that was a buster move hahah lol aq mark lol hahah
Dude stop trippin'. The trolls that you allow here are the "marks".
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76504 Oct 1, 2013
Smh,Alfi,

You have completely lost it.

There were NO white Pharaos.

Pre Ptolemy, They were all black skinned. All.

What is really showing how you are losing it, is that you had the nerve to post obvious fake statues to claim as being pharao that were clearly never a part of Egypt.

Come on now, did you really try to reach as far back to the beginning of the dynasties to fabricate such nonsense? It goes to show how much of a liar you are.

You are trying to pass off even the 4th dynasty as white. Really? No...Really?
Too funny.
Level 7

Location hidden

#76505 Oct 1, 2013
lol Glimmer,

I see you couldn't refute those Scriptures that knocked your lies right out of the ball park.

All you could come back with is
"Gentiles do not have the nature to believe in anything! "

Enough said.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#76507 Oct 1, 2013
unfazed wrote:
lol Glimmer,
I see you couldn't refute those Scriptures that knocked your lies right out of the ball park.
All you could come back with is
"Gentiles do not have the nature to believe in anything! "
Enough said.
You don't even noticed why Azaria, son of Zadok and the high priest at Salomon's temple was missing? You can't get everything in the Bible, there were and still are missed important books like, the Sheba cycle. You can't even understand these verses:

In Isaiah 18, the prophet records a message from God concerning Ethiopia. It deals not only with Ethiopia's past, but also with the future of God's Messiah. Verses 3-4 read, "All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth, when he [Messiah] lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it; and when he blows a trumpet [of victory], you hear it. For so the Lord said to me,'I will take My rest, and I will look from My dwelling place."

If this and the verses that follow describe Messiah's triumph over the armies of the world, what happens next is very interesting. Verse 7 reads: "In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts from a people tall and smooth of skin [Ethiopians, according to verse 1]... to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, to Mount Zion." What might the present be that is brought from Ethiopia to the "place of the name of the Lord" - to the Holy of Holies?

This is obviously most obscured verse and gentiles can never understand that. Stop asking that, it is all about the world and the people of the Noah descendants, not you.
Level 7

Location hidden

#76508 Oct 1, 2013
Stop making up shyt,Glimmer.

You know well as anyone that those scriptures that you are quoting are REVISED books of the 21st century. Mainly from the 1980 to present. GTFOH with that bs.

Why aren't you quoting from Scriptures that were FIRST TRANSLATED from Hebrew? We know why...lol. Psh. You are a fraud.

But not to get off topic of what we were on about in the first place, and that is that your Menylik story is fraudalent and you know it. The lie of you all having the Ark was not only pointed out in Scripture, but you, in your sad ignorance, confirmed it in your recent posts a couple of days ago. Unknowingly. lol

To add, you still can't refute what SCRIPTURES that I posted refuted your claims, so you jump to something that is totally in left field. Which is the Isaiah 18. Even in that you again fraudalently post a lie to ease your itching ears.
Below is the Version of the chapter pre dating your revised version.

Cont:
Level 7

Location hidden

#76509 Oct 1, 2013
Isaiah 18

1 Woe be to the land of flying ships, which is of this side of the flood of Ethiopia:

2 Which sendeth her message over the sea in ships of reeds upon the water, and saith: Go soon, and do your message unto a strange and hard folk: To a fearful People, and to a People that is further than this: to a desperate and pilled Folk, whose Land is divided from us with rivers of water.

3 Ye, all ye that sit in the compass of the world, and dwell upon the Earth: When the Token shall be given upon the Mountains, then look up: And when the Horn bloweth, then hearken to, for thus hath THE CREATOR said unto Me.

4 I laid Me down, and pondered the matter in My house, at the Noon day when it was hot: And there fell a misting shower, like a dew, as it happeneth in Harvest.

5 But the Fruits, were not yet ripe cut off, and the Grapes were but young and green. Then one smote of the Grapes with an hook, Ye, he hewed down also the Boughs and the Branches, and did cast Them away.

6 And thus They were laid waste, for the fouls of the Mountains, and for the beasts of the Earth together. So that the fouls sat there upon, and the beast of the Earth wintered there.

7 Then shall there be a present brought unto THE CREATOR of Hosts: Even that hard Folk, that fearful Folk, and that further is than this: That desperate and pilled Folk(whose land is divided from Us with floods of water) unto the place of the Name OF THE CREATOR of Hosts: Even unto the Hill of Sion.
Level 7

Location hidden

#76510 Oct 1, 2013
From that chapter it clearly is pointing out that you as well as the people of the North that you are confederate with, will be a part of the INVADERS who pillages the Lands and stripped it.

It clearly is saying how you all will be together in destroying and enslaving and killing and USURPING!

And in case that doesn't clue you in that you are the ENEMY..

Continue below.
African AE

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#76511 Oct 1, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron serving slave! You don't even know E1b1b, an Ethiopian Marker. I wonder why simple trash playing makes your life happy? I know you don't have much choice as you are incapable in logical debates and do not have time to read!
Ethiopian DNA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jLOjyKUdoXQXX
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
Dimwitted one E1b1b (M78) ORIGINATED IN North Africa!
Level 7

Location hidden

#76512 Oct 1, 2013
Recent:
Zephaniah 3
10 FROM BEYOND the rivers of Ethiopia, MY suppliants, even the DAUGHTERS of MY dispersed, shall bring MINE offering.
==========

Old:
The Book of the Prophet Sophony 3

1 Woe unto the abominable, filthy cruel City:

2 Which will not hear, nor be reformed. Her trust is not in THE CREATOR, Neither will She hold Her to Her GOD.

3 Her Rulers within Her are as roaring Lions: Her Judges are as Wolves in the evening, Which leave nothing behind Them till the morrow.

4 Her Prophets are light Persons and unfaithful Men: Her Priest unhallow the Sancturary, and do wrong under the pretence of the Law.

5 But the JUST CREATOR that doth no unright, was among Them every moring showing Them HIS Law clearly. And ceased not. But the ungoldly will not learn to be ashamed.

6 Therefore I will root out This People and destroy Their Towers: Ye and make Their streets so void that no man shall go therein. Their Cities shall be broken down so that no body shall be left. Nor dwell there any more.

7 I said unto Them: O Fear ME. And be content to be reformed. That Their dwelling should not be destroyed and that there should happen unto Them non of these things where with I shall visit Them. But nevertheless They stand up early to follow the filthiness of Their Own imaginations.

8 Therefore Ye shall wait upon ME (sayeth THE CREATOR) UNTIL THE TIME THAT I STAND UP: For I am determined to gather the people and to bring the kingdoms together that I may pour out MINE anger. YE all MY wrothful displeasure upon them. For all the World shall be consumed with the fire of MY jealousy.

9 AND THEN WILL I CLEANSE THE LIPS OF MY PEOPLE that They may every each One call upon the Name of THE CREATOR. And serve HIM with One Shoulder.

10 SUCH AS I HAVE SUBDUED, AND MY CHILDREN ALSO WHOM I HAVE SCATTERED ABROAD SHALL BRING ME PRESENTS FROM BEYOND THE WATERS OF ETHIOPIA.

11 IN THAT TIME shalt Thou be no more confounded, Because of all Thy imaginations where through Thou hadest offended ME: FOR I WILL TAKE AWAY THE PROUD BOASTERS OF THINE HONOR FROM THEE. So that thou shalt no more triumph because of MY HOLY HILL.

12 IN THAT TIME ALSO will I leave a small POOR SIMPLE PEOPLE which shalt trust in the Name of THE CREATOR.

13 The remnant of ISRAEL shall do no more wickedness. Nor speak lies: Neither shall there any decietful tongue be found in Their mouths: For They shall be fed, and take Their rest, and no man shall make Them afraid.

14 Give thanks, O Daughter Sion. Be joyful O ISRAEL: Rejoice and be glad from Thy whole heart, O Daughter JERUSALEM.

15 For THE CREATOR hath taken away Thy punishment and turned back Thine enemies. The KING of ISRAEL, Even THE CREATOR HIMSELF is with Thee: So that Thou needest no more to fear any misfortune.

16 IN THAT TIME it shall be said unto JERUSALEM: Fear not. And to Sion: Let not Thine hands be slack,

17 For THE CREATOR Thy GOD is with Thee. It is HE that hath Power to save: HE hath a special pleasure in Thee. And a marvelous love toward Thee: Ye HE rejoiceth over Thee with gladness.

18 Such as have been in heaviness, will I gather together and take out of Thy Congregation: As for the shame and reproof that hath been layed upon thee, It shall be far from Thee.

19 I will HELP the LAME, and GATHER UP the CAST AWAY: Ye I will get Them praise and honor in all lands where They have been put to shame.

20 AT THE SAME TIME will I bring You in and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather You. I will get You a Name and a good report among all people of the Earth. WHEN I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY BEFORE YOUR EYES, SAITH THE CREATOR.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#76513 Oct 1, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Stop making up shyt,Glimmer.
You know well as anyone that those scriptures that you are quoting are REVISED books of the 21st century. Mainly from the 1980 to present. GTFOH with that bs.
Why aren't you quoting from Scriptures that were FIRST TRANSLATED from Hebrew? We know why...lol. Psh. You are a fraud.
But not to get off topic of what we were on about in the first place, and that is that your Menylik story is fraudalent and you know it. The lie of you all having the Ark was not only pointed out in Scripture, but you, in your sad ignorance, confirmed it in your recent posts a couple of days ago. Unknowingly. lol
To add, you still can't refute what SCRIPTURES that I posted refuted your claims, so you jump to something that is totally in left field. Which is the Isaiah 18. Even in that you again fraudalently post a lie to ease your itching ears.
Below is the Version of the chapter pre dating your revised version.
Cont:
All your ancestors never had slight knowledge of the Bible. There has never been gross and significant difference in most of the Bible, except your BHI, known by evil deeds of re-writing the Bible. We are orthodox, never had a habit of changing
Level 7

Location hidden

#76514 Oct 1, 2013
Why do you think they are CONTINUOUSLY trying to conquer AFRICA! Namely Southern and CENTRAL and WEST AFRICA AND SUDAN!

They are flooding the Saharan and bombing, pillaging, DESTROYING.. the same M/O that they have done for generations now.

But, it's prophecied!
Gather yourselves on in there. ;/

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#76515 Oct 1, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Isaiah 18
1 Woe be to the land of flying ships, which is of this side of the flood of Ethiopia:
2 Which sendeth her message over the sea in ships of reeds upon the water, and saith: Go soon, and do your message unto a strange and hard folk: To a fearful People, and to a People that is further than this: to a desperate and pilled Folk, whose Land is divided from us with rivers of water.
3 Ye, all ye that sit in the compass of the world, and dwell upon the Earth: When the Token shall be given upon the Mountains, then look up: And when the Horn bloweth, then hearken to, for thus hath THE CREATOR said unto Me.
4 I laid Me down, and pondered the matter in My house, at the Noon day when it was hot: And there fell a misting shower, like a dew, as it happeneth in Harvest.
5 But the Fruits, were not yet ripe cut off, and the Grapes were but young and green. Then one smote of the Grapes with an hook, Ye, he hewed down also the Boughs and the Branches, and did cast Them away.
6 And thus They were laid waste, for the fouls of the Mountains, and for the beasts of the Earth together. So that the fouls sat there upon, and the beast of the Earth wintered there.
7 Then shall there be a present brought unto THE CREATOR of Hosts: Even that hard Folk, that fearful Folk, and that further is than this: That desperate and pilled Folk(whose land is divided from Us with floods of water) unto the place of the Name OF THE CREATOR of Hosts: Even unto the Hill of Sion.
This is how it is interpreted:

Isa 18:1-7.
“Woe to the land with whirring wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia”
“Woe—The heading in English Version, "God will destroy the Ethiopians," is a mistake arising from the wrong rendering "Woe," whereas the Hebrew does not express a threat, but is an appeal calling attention (Isa 55:1; Zec 2:6): "Ho." He is not speaking against but to the Ethiopians, calling on them to hear his prophetical announcement as to the destruction of their enemies”
“When the time comes he will strike the blow - Assyria will be given to the fowls of the air and the beasts of the field (ver. 6). Then Ethiopia will make an act of homage to Jehovah by the sending of a present to Jerusalem (ver. 7). The time seems to be that immediately preceding the great invasion of Sennacherib (about B.C. 700), when Shabatok the Ethiopian was King of Egypt, and Tirhakah (Tahark) either Crown Prince under him, or more probably Lord Paramount of Egypt over him, and reigning at Napata”
Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia=Beyond Khartoum towards the line of the Blue Nile (Lake Tana)
“The seat of their power was Napata, now Gebel Berkal, in the great bend of the Nile between lat. 18° and 19° N.; and its southern limit was probably Khar-toum and the line of the Blue Nile (see Rawlinson's 'History of Ancient Egypt,' vol. 2. p. 436)”
“"shadowing with wings"; not with the wings of birds, as Jarchi interprets it, which flocked thither in great numbers, the country being hot, and so shaded it with their wings; but rather with mountains, with which Ethiopia, at least some part of it, was encompassed and shaded; or else with ships, whose sails are like wings, and which resorting hither, in numerous fleets of them, and hovering about their coasts and ports, seemed to shadow them; to which agrees the Septuagint version, "Woe to the land, the wings of ships!" and so the Targum”

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/18-1.htm

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#76516 Oct 1, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Recent:
Zephaniah 3
10 FROM BEYOND the rivers of Ethiopia, MY suppliants, even the DAUGHTERS of MY dispersed, shall bring MINE offering.
==========
Old:
The Book of the Prophet Sophony 3
1 Woe unto the abominable, filthy cruel City:
2 Which will not hear, nor be reformed. Her trust is not in THE CREATOR, Neither will She hold Her to Her GOD.
3 Her Rulers within Her are as roaring Lions: Her Judges are as Wolves in the evening, Which leave nothing behind Them till the morrow.
4 Her Prophets are light Persons and unfaithful Men: Her Priest unhallow the Sancturary, and do wrong under the pretence of the Law.
5 But the JUST CREATOR that doth no unright, was among Them every moring showing Them HIS Law clearly. And ceased not. But the ungoldly will not learn to be ashamed.
6 Therefore I will root out This People and destroy Their Towers: Ye and make Their streets so void that no man shall go therein. Their Cities shall be broken down so that no body shall be left. Nor dwell there any more.
7 I said unto Them: O Fear ME. And be content to be reformed. That Their dwelling should not be destroyed and that there should happen unto Them non of these things where with I shall visit Them. But nevertheless They stand up early to follow the filthiness of Their Own imaginations.
8 Therefore Ye shall wait upon ME (sayeth THE CREATOR) UNTIL THE TIME THAT I STAND UP: For I am determined to gather the people and to bring the kingdoms together that I may pour out MINE anger. YE all MY wrothful displeasure upon them. For all the World shall be consumed with the fire of MY jealousy.
9 AND THEN WILL I CLEANSE THE LIPS OF MY PEOPLE that They may every each One call upon the Name of THE CREATOR. And serve HIM with One Shoulder.
10 SUCH AS I HAVE SUBDUED, AND MY CHILDREN ALSO WHOM I HAVE SCATTERED ABROAD SHALL BRING ME PRESENTS FROM BEYOND THE WATERS OF ETHIOPIA.
11 IN THAT TIME shalt Thou be no more confounded, Because of all Thy imaginations where through Thou hadest offended ME: FOR I WILL TAKE AWAY THE PROUD BOASTERS OF THINE HONOR FROM THEE. So that thou shalt no more triumph because of MY HOLY HILL.
12 IN THAT TIME ALSO will I leave a small POOR SIMPLE PEOPLE which shalt trust in the Name of THE CREATOR.
13 The remnant of ISRAEL shall do no more wickedness. Nor speak lies: Neither shall there any decietful tongue be found in Their mouths: For They shall be fed, and take Their rest, and no man shall make Them afraid.
14 Give thanks, O Daughter Sion. Be joyful O ISRAEL: Rejoice and be glad from Thy whole heart, O Daughter JERUSALEM.
15 For THE CREATOR hath taken away Thy punishment and turned back Thine enemies. The KING of ISRAEL, Even THE CREATOR HIMSELF is with Thee: So that Thou needest no more to fear any misfortune.
16 IN THAT TIME it shall be said unto JERUSALEM: Fear not. And to Sion: Let not Thine hands be slack,
17 For THE CREATOR Thy GOD is with Thee. It is HE that hath Power to save: HE hath a special pleasure in Thee. And a marvelous love toward Thee: Ye HE rejoiceth over Thee with gladness.
18 Such as have been in heaviness, will I gather together and take out of Thy Congregation: As for the shame and reproof that hath been layed upon thee, It shall be far from Thee.
19 I will HELP the LAME, and GATHER UP the CAST AWAY: Ye I will get Them praise and honor in all lands where They have been put to shame.
20 AT THE SAME TIME will I bring You in and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather You. I will get You a Name and a good report among all people of the Earth. WHEN I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY BEFORE YOUR EYES, SAITH THE CREATOR.
Any of the two obviousely referring Ethiopians and their present of the Ark to the God. You have missed my comments earlier that most of the Biblical Ethiopia referred Arabian cushites in Yemen and the land beyond the river (red sea) is still northern Ethiopia. God never talked about west Africa.
Level 7

Location hidden

#76517 Oct 1, 2013
You don't know the bible, Glimmer.

You only make up stuff and try to find something that helps your lie out even if it makes no sense.
Go back to posting from the Mormons. Silly.
African AE

#76518 Oct 1, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Smh,Alfi,
You have completely lost it.
There were NO white Pharaos.
Pre Ptolemy, They were all black skinned. All.
What is really showing how you are losing it, is that you had the nerve to post obvious fake statues to claim as being pharao that were clearly never a part of Egypt.
Come on now, did you really try to reach as far back to the beginning of the dynasties to fabricate such nonsense? It goes to show how much of a liar you are.
You are trying to pass off even the 4th dynasty as white. Really? No...Really?
Too funny.
Nope they were not all black skinned!!!! Ancient Egypt was a multi racial society! Im NOT putting up fake sculptures! This is a REAL sculpture of an ancient Egypt THAT HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH. He looks like a white man to me!
www.museummeddlers.wordpress.com/tag/ankhhaf/
African AE

#76519 Oct 1, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people not willing to identify themselves but marks 'right' or 'brilliant' in your moronic posts. I wonder why these people are not confident to participate openly in this forum. I just want truth and knowledge and I am not here to fight. Why can't you share me your information? Why your African Ae is alone posting non-convincing posts? Let's come out and open in public and there is no need to hide? Are you all frustrated?
LOL I go according to the bible,physical proof like DNA and ancient skeletons. If ancient Ethiopian skeletons are not found in the Middle East then they were not there! End of story!
Level 7

Location hidden

#76520 Oct 1, 2013
That nonsense you quoted from people who obviously make up as they go along.

Interpreted by who?

The same people who still think that Egypt was white, that still think that europeans were the Israelites, that still think that Miriam spoke against Moses because he married a "black woman", the same people who still push that Egypt that Moses delivered them from was the 400 year bondage, the same people who make countless other lies up.

Sure...smh.

Face it. You all were the invaders and confederate with the North, the enemies.
Its clearly saying you all will send messages to the enemies to come in and destroy and pillage and enslave. Which is what you all have been doing already.
Pre 1800s, the now nation of Ethiopia was not half the size it is now. Menylik did not want to be left out of the scramble for Africa and he went about conquering and killng and enslaving all the neighboring lands.. his target was especially Sudan. He wanted the Elephantine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min EasyEed 1,109,623
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 min African AE 612
A lot of American black women are acting like t... 3 min Stupid Thread 13
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 4 min Stag_R_Lee 214
Why do white people have to be apart of everyth... 4 min Suebi212 8
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 4 min johnplustwomore 523
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 4 min Insect Trust 3,719
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min truth 24,489
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 8 min Big Knob 166
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 30 min felistitas 120,859