Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76618 Oct 2, 2013
dreno412 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you like the music!! Thanks for takin time to listen to us!! Mad Love!
dig that i got a hommie im gone hook you up with a big company just sign him on , im gone get him to listen to yo flow,
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#76619 Oct 2, 2013
If ancient Middle Eastern people were black, then how is it that the Neolithic Middle Eastern Farmers that went into Europe, surely Europeans should be much darker and far more closely related to Africans? The fact is, southern Europeans are closely related to Middle Eastern people and look exactly like them. Both INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people and southern Europeans have very little black African DNA! They do carry E-M78 which comes from the Natufians who were North African in origin!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76620 Oct 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Eurasian Middle Eastern Farmers went into Europe,Arabia and North Africa 10000BC! They interbred with these people. Before the Eurasians bred with the Arabs they were black. Arabs are a mixed race people! The Eurasian Farmers also interbred with the ancient Egyptians. All of these people carry Haplogroups that originated in the Middle East. Im very sure ancient Egyptians had Haplogroup J from interbreeding with Eurasians. There is proof there were Eurasian Pharaohs. This guy does not look black African to me!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...
In fact most of the Pharaoh dont look Sub-Saharan African at all and probably were not! They were indigenous North Africans carrying E1b1b!
The only non-indigenous people who lived in the Levant were the Natufians. They were interbred out of existence! All Middle Eastern people are related to them. Also Southern Europeans are also related to them. Canaanites,Phoenicians were NEVER ARABS and always carried J2! That has been proven by DNA and by the fact that ancient Phoenician settlements have J2 as their main Haplogroup!
There were NO ancient Ethiopian nation in the Middle East! No Ethiopian skeletons=No Ehiopians! Scientists can tell the difference between Arab and Eurasian skulls! No ancient Arab skulls in the Levant = NO ARABS!
Only two remarks:

1. You are allergic never understands basic haplotypes, despite my repeated free training I gave you.

2. You are mentally disabled or handicapped , not capable of discussing beyond the color of 'Black' and 'White' which are vaguely defined and often remained layman's typical character. I can tell you are 100% African proud against the Zulues merely with just slight light color you are having. You are humiliating, Trash and Sub-standard.

What makes you feel better than AAs or Zulues? Just tell me one! Is it your Y-DNA? Is it your slave history? Is it your behavior? Is it your n!groid look? All are the same for me. I admit you may have some light color typical of the San people, but you failed to understand color has nothing to do with your root. You are merely shouting like a baboon!

Level 6

Location hidden

#76621 Oct 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
The only ancient Arab skeletons found in the Levant were the Bedouins. Bedouins were nomads who originated from Saudi Arabia. Skull analysis shows the ancient Bedouins are related to modern Bedouins and Palestinians! The majority of Palestinians come from Saudi-Arabia!
Mr.Skeleton! Why do you want to adaupt arrogant and illiterate behavior for mere hating of other people? Your infant mentality is always thinking that repeated posts may override the facts on the ground. You are wasting your time, even if you post it million times, truth remain firm and don't forget we are in 21st century.

World now concluded that ancient middle east was basically Ethiopian in race. The only Skeleton likely to be missing in any part of the middle east are the skulls like of your family the Cape Malay. Ethiopians are fundamentally from Ethopid race (the sub-race of Europid) and all Semites and Cushites are essentially grouped in the same skull class as that of the Aryans (your slave masters). There is nothing that can change this fact, it is better if you can use your time in some valuable reading.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76622 Oct 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Eurasian Middle Eastern Farmers went into Europe,Arabia and North Africa 10000BC! They interbred with these people. Before the Eurasians bred with the Arabs they were black. Arabs are a mixed race people! The Eurasian Farmers also interbred with the ancient Egyptians. All of these people carry Haplogroups that originated in the Middle East.
I think you are born pre-matured or you were living in another planet. No time ever in history excluded 'Arabia' from part of the 'Middle East'. I suggest you not only leave this forum, but please kill yourself. You have missed the pleasure of reading in this wonderful planet. Pls! Ask any one that will help you to commit suicide.

“Life isn't worth living, unless it is lived for someone else.”

Albert Einstein

Level 6

Location hidden

#76623 Oct 3, 2013
Identity wrote:
The modern world has been falsely taught that the real Jews are those Europeans walking around in black and over sized hats. When one think of the real children of Israel they tend to believe these are the children of Israel. The word Jew is not a Hebrew word. It derives from Judahites of Judea. This means that a Jew is a descendant from the tribe of Judah. There were 12 tribes of Israel the tribe of Judah is only one of the tribes. The tribe of Judah is so-called black people in America when you read the Bible and is blessed to understand it by Yah.(Jeremiah 14:2)“Judah mourneth, and the gates (wise men) thereof languish: they are black (the real Jews are you so-called blacks in America) unto the ground (like the different shades if the earth). Jesus was a so-called black man that descended from the tribe of Judah.(Hebrew 7:14)“For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda". In Revelation 22:16 Jesus tell us himself that he is from the root of David. Because Jesus (Yahawashi) only dealt with his people if he was walking the earth today he would be classified as a racist. He said himself he was only sent the lost sheep of the house of Israel,(Matthew 15:24). Those so-called white people that are calling themselves Jews today are liars! Those people that call them selves Jews today are Edomites and even some of the House of Japheth. They eventually Departed Mount Sier and moved into the caves in hill of Europe (Caucasus Mountains) thus they are know as Caucasians. Japheth had a barbaric empire called Khazaria. 80% of so-called white people that called themselves Jews today are Khazars that mixed in white edomites. These were a warring people, cold blooded ruthless killers. Yet they often cry the blues about what occurred under Hitler. Why do they not tell the world of their murderous nature during the Khazaria kingdom? Why do they not tell the world that the so-called white Jews finance the Trans Atlantic slave trade? They tell you that they only made up 5% of the slave trade but do not tell that about 70 to 80 % of them owned slaves.
The vast majority of the world, due to the so-called Jewish media knows that the Jews plotted on Jesus but this is an error. During the time of Christ the real Jews (so-called black Jews) were in captivity under the cruel Romans. The Edomites (so-called whites) were already forced to keep the laws of Israelite to keep them in order. This prior the Roman invasion the Edomites was forced to convert to our way of life that that refers to today as Judaism during 135 B.C. When the Romans came to rule over us the Edomites (so-called white man) were thought to be Jews because they were already forced to practice our ways of life. Thus those Jews the detested Christ and took counsel to get him hung where so-called white people (Edomites) and not the real Jews (descendants of Judah). Today the descendants of the so-called white Edomites and the house of Japheth have the word thinking that they are the real Jews and the chosen people of God.
Who knows, you could be the one who committed this crime. Are you the fake Mosses?

Crime

‘Black Hebrews’ Polygamous Cult Leader Pleads Guilty to Killing 4-Year-Old Boy

"Peter Lucas Moses, who is said to be the leader of the Black Hebrews religious sect, has pleaded guilty to killing a 28-year-old woman and a 4-year-old boy. The motivation behind the latter murder is said to be the cult-leader’s belief that the young child was gay"

"The two victims, Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy and Jadon Higganbothan, were living with the man at the time the crime was committed. Their bodies were later found wrapped in trash bags and buried in Moses’ mother’s backyard"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/12/bl...

Level 6

Location hidden

#76624 Oct 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>dig that i got a hommie im gone hook you up with a big company just sign him on , im gone get him to listen to yo flow,
I think you are also called 'LORD'

Crime
‘Black Hebrews’ Polygamous Cult Leader Pleads Guilty to Killing 4-Year-Old Boy He Thought Was Gay

"As a result of Moses’ crime, investigators are seeking the death penalty. The two victims, Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy and Jadon Higganbothan, were living with the man at the time the crime was committed. Their bodies were later found wrapped in trash bags and buried in Moses’ mother’s backyard"

"The 27-year-old Moses is also allegedly the leader of radical religious sect, whose members comprised a number of women and children who called him “Lord.” Moses reportedly lived together with at least three of those women, who counted themselves as his “wives,” and nine children and in a one-bedroom Durham home. Moses is the biological father of all the children, except for Jadon"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/12/bl...

The result of mis-information, distortion of facts, racism and hate propagation! Let's accept the truth, not late to admit that you have nothing with the hebrews.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76625 Oct 3, 2013
The Cushite origin of Hebrew people.

New thinking, Israelites=Canaanites

Canaan was biblically son of ham, and hence earlier Hebrew were basically hamitic/cushite not Semitic. They later Semetized, meaning converted in religious thinking. The first to convert were the hamitic E1b1b1c1 carriers and the most to resist were the EM-78 types. Haplotype J was a very recent assimilater.

"modern studies have revealed that the Israelites emerged from a dramatic social transformation of Canaanite nomads of the central hill country of Canaan around 1200 BCE, with no signs of violent invasion or even of peaceful infiltration of a clearly defined ethnic group from elsewhere"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancie...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76626 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Skeleton! Why do you want to adaupt arrogant and illiterate behavior for mere hating of other people? Your infant mentality is always thinking that repeated posts may override the facts on the ground. You are wasting your time, even if you post it million times, truth remain firm and don't forget we are in 21st century.
World now concluded that ancient middle east was basically Ethiopian in race. The only Skeleton likely to be missing in any part of the middle east are the skulls like of your family the Cape Malay. Ethiopians are fundamentally from Ethopid race (the sub-race of Europid) and all Semites and Cushites are essentially grouped in the same skull class as that of the Aryans (your slave masters). There is nothing that can change this fact, it is better if you can use your time in some valuable reading.
Nope stop talking rubbish. There were never any Ethiopians in the Middle East!!!! Where all these ancient Ethiopian skeletons hmmmmmmmmmmm??? Neanderthal ate them hmmmmmmmmmmmmm????Get it into you head, ETHIOPIANS ARE MORE RELATED TO BLACK AFRICANS LIKE WEST AFRICANS! All the DNA WORLD MAPS SAY SO!!!! Ancient Middle Eastern people looked exactly like these guys and they still do:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
The saddest person on this site is Glimmer! He wont accept the fact HE IS A BLACK SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76627 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are born pre-matured or you were living in another planet. No time ever in history excluded 'Arabia' from part of the 'Middle East'. I suggest you not only leave this forum, but please kill yourself. You have missed the pleasure of reading in this wonderful planet. Pls! Ask any one that will help you to commit suicide.
“Life isn't worth living, unless it is lived for someone else.”
Albert Einstein
Nope your luck is out!!! I will continue to be on this site whacking liars like you! When I talk about the Middle East Im NOT talking about those disgusting Saudi hoes but the Northern Middle East!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76628 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The Cushite origin of Hebrew people.
New thinking, Israelites=Canaanites
Canaan was biblically son of ham, and hence earlier Hebrew were basically hamitic/cushite not Semitic. They later Semetized, meaning converted in religious thinking. The first to convert were the hamitic E1b1b1c1 carriers and the most to resist were the EM-78 types. Haplotype J was a very recent assimilater.
"modern studies have revealed that the Israelites emerged from a dramatic social transformation of Canaanite nomads of the central hill country of Canaan around 1200 BCE, with no signs of violent invasion or even of peaceful infiltration of a clearly defined ethnic group from elsewhere"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancie...
DUMB DUNCE THE HEBREWS ORIGINATED IN THE CHALDEANS NOT CANAAN! That site also says the Israelites WERE THE CANAANITES! Iv been saying that forever. The Hyksos were the Hebrews (Canaanites) according to the Jewish historian Josephus Flavius! Canaanites were J2 carriers just like their descendants the Phoenicians! Nope HAPLO J and G ARE THE OLDEST AND INDIGENOUS HAPLOGROUPS OF THE MIDDLE EAST! Middle Eastern people were always white Eurasians looking just like southern Europeans! 6000 year old skeletons found at Jericho show that they looked just like this lady:
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RosieMalek-Yon...
And she looks nothing like an Ethiopian!
And ancient Middle Eastern people looked just like these guys:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76629 Oct 3, 2013
Hyksos according to the EGYPTIAN historian Manetho, ran to Jerusalem after being thrown out of Egypt! There are paintings on Egyptian walls showing the Hyksos as white boys! Their houses,artifacts, skeletons have been found in Egypt! But NO ISRAELITES???? The bible calls the people that went into Egypt, Israelites, but the Egyptians called them Hyksos (Rulers of foreign countries)
Juan

South Africa

#76630 Oct 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
trollslayer wrote:
The ONE post that BRINGS A CERTAIN TROLL ('ae') IN TOUCH WITH THE MIRROR OF TRUTH
__
LOL....the truth hurts.
THE FACT remains..."colured" is a Apartheid-based demeaning, racially fractionating term.
___
...don't bother engaging this troll "ae". Even the most Un-informed trolls know ancient Egypt was Black. Very few will say ancient Egypt was "white". When somebody says Kemet was white...I don't bother with them, it's like arguing whether the sky is blue.
Plus, this "ae" troll ACCEPTS & embraces the racist, Apartheid label of "colured" as a description of who he is....that should tell ya' he's in need of counseling.
Apartheid was the most racist system on earth....it divide, conquered and stayed in power based on fractionalization e.g. terms like "colured".
So now that Apartheid is gone only a self-hating, demoralized, clown would embrace a racist, demeaning term like "colured".
Whats sad is some PPL. like 'ae' will fight to remain shackled to the "slave residue"
_____
Only a SICK, SELF-HATING, mentally-brain-washed, troll would refer to himself as "colured".
Apartheid was the most racist system on earth....it divide, conquered and stayed in power based on fractionalization e.g. terms like "colured".
"colured" IS the racist term ONCE used to DIVIDE & CONQUER & CONTROL S. AFRICANS. Make this troll face the MIRROR of truth.
This trollish, self-hate / Apartheid-love affair must exorcised & extinguished.
Wow you're quite ethnocentric, just because the term "colored" is demeaning in American culture doesn't mean it should be that way for everyone on earth. Besides you people call each other Nigguh all the time, and you call yourselves African American or black, because that's your culture. most Africans don't call themselves black, they identify themselves according to tribe, therefore Coloureds aren't black because their culture is more European and Indian/ Asian influenced.
Plus Apartheid was no different than your own segregation system and if apartheid was the worst system ever then slavery must not have been to bad, huh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#76631 Oct 3, 2013
the TRUTH is in us we dont need SIN-OF-GOG,we under New law where the law an truth is in us, see once we wake up an realize our history, we get right truth then, see look at this verse, Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.ok we can relate to you beastly peoples because we got a beast element in us from slavery days,OK look look Jeremiah 31:28;And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. see this is fixing to Happen its taking place now, as you peoples fall we rise, we the ONLY peoples on whole FACE of EARTH controlled by others, mexican can go where his peoples from. same for Chinese, WE have NO LAND or peoples like us that Control land they we can freely go to, we Have No Nation, Nothing, an a beastly peoples rule over us, make laws unfair to us,look look Devil look,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: SEE that law we RAN from into africa which brung about slavery an lost of Heritage, ok look look devil look,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.SEE devil the Law is IN us, so we gone ACT LIKE THIS, we gone be about things of this Nature, because its a LAW in us,Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more, SEE DEVIL we dont have to have temples an such because everybody will know the Truth, as we tell you now about our HEBREW heritage, if your not for the Hebrews then your AGAINST CREATOR

Level 8

Location hidden

#76632 Oct 3, 2013
Washington D.C. really does has have seven hills: it wasnt rome seven you new t peoples thought but Washington D.C. happens to be built on seven hills and is the capital of the United States of America, Washington DC. Not many people are aware of the fact that before this city got its current name of Washington DC, the capital was simply named after that other city on seven hills, Rome. Yes, that Capital that holds our Senate with the Roman Eagle and Roman Fascias to this current day is in fact an extension of what once was thought of has fallen, the Roman Empire.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76633 Oct 3, 2013
Rome, Maryland, was the original name of a community within Prince George’s County, Maryland, which would eventually become Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically, Rome was the original community name of Capitol Hill, upon which the United States Capitol Building sits.

Juan

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#76634 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cape Malay see AAs as white, in relation to themselves. Race defination in SA is very odd, that is why you think you are white. Wake up you slave!
"Walls of Leila" - Love Story Between Cape Malay Girl & African American Boy Set In Cape Town
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/walls...
You seem to have some sort of hatred for Cape Malays and Coloureds and I don’t know why but you're trying to mislead people, because very few coloureds look West African. Most Coloureds and Cape Malays are light skinned, with small facial features (noses, lips etc) and straight hair. I'm white; Afrikaner and some coloureds I've seen look whiter than me (Google: Herschelle Gibbs,Lee -ann Liebenberg, Trevor Jones (composer) and Trevor Manuel and there's many more). Just because you've found some pictures on the net doesn't mean all or most coloureds look like that. Remember most indentured servants came from Asia (India, Malaysia, Java etc. some from Madagascar) but very few came from West or East Africa. Therefore coloureds have Khoi, European and Asian blood. They aren't kin to you blacks (no offence). Eg this is the average coloureds and Malays according to me:
Coloured

Malay
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FYI, I know many Malays and Coloureds (mostly older generation) who look down on Africans like Nigerians and Somali's, because of the bad rep they have as drug dealers and pimps. So most coloured families would disown their children, if they were to date or marry one,(that's why many have lighter skin because they don't mix with blacks). I see you’re Ethiopian, you’re people are way blacker than them and in fact your probably some of the blackest in Africa.
hahahah, coloureds don't even see African Americans as Coloured much less as white.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76635 Oct 3, 2013
Glimmer,

In post #76,614, you posted something that is contrary to your own philosophy!!! Normally you use the white man's words to bolster your own position in history. when information is brought to the service that was put out by them that is contrary to your philosophy then all of a suden you come up with some suppose statement what you have no link source. How are you to be taken seriously when you put this suppose d quote from someone that nobody even knows???

this is similar to the way you always make the statement that anatomically modern West Africans have been in West Africa for more than thirty thousand years yet you put forth no real solid scholarly information or anything scientific to prove your opinion in any way shape form or fashion, not how ridiculous is that???

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76636 Oct 3, 2013
you can trace the migration history is west central and south africa video to the beginning and ending dates of each of those kingdoms of the old occurred less then 3000 years ago, so to see that people anatomical my damn people were in west central in south africa before 3000 years ago is a bunch of garbage!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#76637 Oct 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Rome, Maryland, was the original name of a community within Prince George’s County, Maryland, which would eventually become Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically, Rome was the original community name of Capitol Hill, upon which the United States Capitol Building sits.
Babylon, Rome... Euroimperialism. These things are a common tradition, a tradition of imperialism and abuse.

Until 5000 years ago patriarchal imperialism did not exist. Early Egyptian civilization was just and peaceful. Likewise Harappa. Likewise Vinca, and probably Aratta.

Then along come both Semitic and Aryan speakers with the notion of patriarchy, class/caste, slavery, etc...

Hence the mess we're all in now.

You are certainly right about the vile ugly Roman legacy of modern Western imperialist nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min JRB 1,536,409
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Redefined 34,586
wtf is ringworm!!!!!! 40 min Alexa 17
Battle of Rorke's Drift - Melanin Fail 43 min Big Daddy 1
Reparations: I want white slaves please 1 hr Alexa 9
Kermit Gosnell - The Musical 1 hr Big Daddy 1
Do whites only snitch on blacks and latinos? (Feb '09) 1 hr XTREME BIAS 17
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 2 hr THX Crates and Ships 34
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 2 hr godie 27
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Kip 243
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 3 hr Kip 28
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 5 hr Trippin B 60
More from around the web