7New Earth7

UK

#76315 Sep 29, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
let me put the question in context as i'm sure you're not a hebrew israelite.
the bhi (black hebrew israelites) doctrine claims AA are *NOT* hamitic africans but asiatic shemites. asiatic meaning that we migrated to african and WA, from levant/mesopotamia fairly recently with in the biblical timeline, as 'lost' isralites - GAD, DAN, or some other israelite tribe.
so let me ask, do you agree with this assertion??
AAs are a combination of many people. For the mere fact that God cursed the Israelites that ran off from Israel to Africa, doesn't mean it must be only those that were cursed that were taken as slaves. Do you know why?

Number one is; there was NEVER a time God mentioned that ONLY the cursed people will be taken away.

Number two is; there are other stories told by historians that show evidence of how different tribes must have been taken away too, like for example, many high priests were sold with their families: www.google.com/search...

Number three: I am an advocate of TRUTH: let's all not forget the fact that many ancient libraries were burnt, and many sacred books were there too, so the issue of curses on the Hebrew Israelites doesn't mean that there musnt have been other prophecies about 'other people' about the same slavery!!!!! A good example is the nostradamus prophecies.....

Number four is ; if you were reading all my posts since March, you would have seen how I have been able to show very authentic evidence about how proto-Greek, Latin, french, Yiddish, and some other western European languages changed the ancient regional names which were ONE AND THE SAME and all were ANI-Onitsha. And just to show you the fact, the morrish blacks who say they were in USA since ancient times still use the name ani-onitsh (just different spelling: www.google.com/search... so you see that its NOT all AAs who arrived from slave ships?????? Some were there already!!!!!! See that their main seven clans all have 'ANI' starting the names (ani means land): bonnieramsey.hubpages.com/hub/The-Seven-Clans...

Now, I know how many people have called these black native Indians fraudsters, BUT if you request I can show you more about the ani-onitsha, which is global!!!!! Its even where prophet muhammad is ie the 'Al'Quraysha'(in igbo Ala and ANI are the same so Al'Quraysha is the same with ANI-Quraysha): www.google.com/search...

Even I can show you many many things about the medebay even in Israel, anatolia, anthioch, raetis, Egypt, Ethiopia, Liberia, morrocco, Mali, south Africa, Ghana, Tunisia, lybia, Algeria, England, Germany, Italy, Japan, china, Russia, Spain, middle east, India, austrailia, EVERYWHERE all tallies!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm NOT doubting that there will be shemite AAs, but I keep saying there are many others!!!!!

We can't stick to ONLY the bible, c'mon!
7New Earth7

UK

#76316 Sep 29, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
'Semite' is the name of a group of languages.
**Semite languages are a COMBINATION of Afro-Asiatic and Indo-European languages.**
DO NOT ASSOCIATE THE "NAMES" OF THESE LANGUAGES WITH THE IMAGES OF THE PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE NAMES TODAY.
The language 'Family Names' were put there to confuse you and for you to disassociate yourself from it.
You are wrong.

Go back to the page the question was asked and see the answer I gave. Its the Bey family that the Maghreb came from, the same family with the washitaw 'BEY FAMILY'.......
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#76318 Sep 29, 2013
UNLESS UR A RACIST...We don't use the term "sub" anything to describe Africa. Africa means Black. It is the origin of all men. There NO SUCH THING AS
"indigenous non-blacks" to Africa.

___

" ........the concept ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ is absurd and misleading, if not a meaningless classificatory schema.

Its use defies the science of the fundamentals of geography but priorities hackneyed and stereotypical racist labeling. It is not obvious, on the face of it, which of the four possible meanings of the prefix ‘sub’ its users attach to the ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ labeling.

Is it ‘under’ the Sahara Desert or ‘part of’/‘partly’ the Sahara Desert? Or, presumably,‘partially’/‘nearly ’ the Sahara Desert or even the very unlikely (hopefully!) application of ‘in the style of, but inferior to’ the Sahara Desert, especially considering that there is an Arab people sandwiched between Morocco and Mauritania (northwest Africa) called Saharan? "

-Herbert Ekwe-Ekwe

Mr. Ekwe-Ekwe is African. Anybody who comes out against him for voicing his dis-pleasure with the term "sub-sahara" is a racist POS.

http://www.google.com/url...
____

this "sub" term is just a trick racist use to 1) claim there was always "2 Africa's"

2) Place imaginary non-blacks in various parts of Africa and say they were "indigenous".

3) they use this racist trick to claim Africa's glory and PRETEND they (the whites) gave civilization, religion etc. to world.

THIS IS NEVER GONNA FLY IN A AA forum....take it to stormfront.
Cherokee Mooroon

Ypsilanti, MI

#76319 Sep 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong.
Go back to the page the question was asked and see the answer I gave. Its the Bey family that the Maghreb came from, the same family with the washitaw 'BEY FAMILY'.......
I did not say where Maghreb came from. I gave pronunciation and tied it into and Moab, Moor and Morocco. I agree Bey is ONE of our family names, we have 4 others.

Here's the 5:

Bey
El
Dey
Al
Ali

Don't be so quick to dismiss stuff you don't understand.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76320 Sep 29, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one mention of his dna. Lol. Your basing this theory of J on what, his thin nose. Lmao. That is weak my colured friend.
The egyptians of the 6th dynasty stated their orgin was @ the beginning of the Nile. Whatever egypt became later is irrelevant. All 60 pyramids were built before any arab, roman, or greek got to egypt. Those are facts. Egypt was built and thriving befire the influx of conquring arabs in 642 ad by THOUSANDS of years.
We can prove them pressence of e1b1a among them dynastic and pre.dynastic pharoahs. Wheres the J dna before 642 ad.
Still waiting.......
Don't let Afie try to pull a fast one...
I've already showed him that Pharao BEFORE it transformed into what he is posting to deceive.
He tried to say that was a blue eyed pharao!

Here is the Pharao. They are in the process of SCRAPING AND SANDING the brown/black off of it. Check out the legs, hands, ears AND THE SCAR...
Ka-Statue of Pharaoh Auib-re Hor
http://www.ancient-egypt.org/kings/13/1315_ho...

Here is the same where they have scraped and sanded it.. but haven't yet gotten it to the stage of what Alf posted. Nor had they yet PAINTED the brown eyes into blue.
http://lesamisdepeiresc.fr/printemps_2012/mom...

Now compare those to the REvamped one that Alf posted.
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#76321 Sep 29, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
'Semite' is the name of a group of languages.
**Semite languages are a COMBINATION of Afro-Asiatic and Indo-European languages.**
DO NOT ASSOCIATE THE "NAMES" OF THESE LANGUAGES WITH THE IMAGES OF THE PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE NAMES TODAY.
The language 'Family Names' were put there to confuse you and for you to disassociate yourself from it.
And we're still not no hebrews. Those ancient kemetic/egytian stories where later retold.I thought you new that
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#76322 Sep 29, 2013
None of those people existed. There never where any 12 tribes of isis-ra-El(israel).The 72 angels on Jacob’s ladder and the 72 nations in Genesis also relate to these 72 zodiac decans, 1 for every 5 degrees of the zodiac. It takes 72 years to move 1 degree through the zodiacal precession of the equinoxes.

There are also 72 extra-zodiacal constellations known as the paranatellons. This is why Jesus is said to have officially had 12 servants with 72 others that also carried the message.
Confucius had 72 initiated disciples and Set (ancient Egypt)had 72 accomplices in the death of Osiris.

The Torah/Tanakh was supposedly authored by 72 authors in keeping with the hidden astrotheology numbers.

And of course,the 72 Virgins in the Muslim heaven

Prophet Muhammad had 12 wives. That means he mastered the 12 energies called zodiacal signs. With 12 “wives” an initiate’s work can be a lot more specific.Jesus 12 disciples represented the same as did the 12 Israelite and 12 Ishmaelite tribes.
The scriptures were hidden from average people. That’s why Dead Sea Scrolls are found hidden and buried.
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#76323 Sep 29, 2013
The God of the hebrews is EL=saturn/satan.
Just like Brahma(abraham)who is also saturn in hinduism.Braham and sarasvati later turned to abraham and sarah. Yours is a watered down re-lie-gion.

This Science of 'as above so below' is the most ancient universal system of harmonizing man with his natural surrounds. The stars above and the stars below, i.e.: our own bodies.

Man has lost this profound knowledge over the past few thousand years due to the Precession of the Equinoxes. The dark history of the recent past was foretold by the ancients. Hesiod, Hermes and many others foretold a time when the understanding of the sacred truths would become obscure and the knowledge would have to go underground to be preserved for a future time.

Ancient priesthood believed that the great mass of mankind was too undeveloped to comprehend a philosophy of divinity based on science. Therefore, they carefully conserved their special knowledge, imparting it only to chosen initiates, while treating the masses to a spectacular exoteric system. Such was in fact the origin of the dual system that has prevailed through the ages, which was as much a part of Judaism and primitive and mediaeval Christianity as of the pagan idolatries, by which the priests knew and the people thought they knew.
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#76324 Sep 29, 2013
Rev 15-"Great and marvelous are your deeds. Just and true are your ways, King of the (Zodiac)Ages.”

Revelation 21 shows the twelve jewels representing the twelve aeons of the ages of the Zodiac, listed in reverse as per precession by ancient tradition. The river of life in Rev 22 is the Milky Way galaxy, while the tree of life growing on both sides of the river, with its twelve fruits, one for each month, is the zodiac. The handing of ‘power, seat and authority’ from the dragon to the leopard-bear-lion in Rev 13 is an allegorical description of the precession of the North Celestial Pole over historical time.
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#76325 Sep 29, 2013
The story of when Moses finds out that the people are worshipping the calf, and God seeks vengeance with the people, is a classic story of sekhmet seeking vengeance on the people for disobeying Ra
Sekhmet killed many people, just as Moses killed thousands of men. Old kemetic stories retold.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76326 Sep 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
AAs are a combination of many people. For the mere fact that God cursed the Israelites that ran off from Israel to Africa, doesn't mean it must be only those that were cursed that were taken as slaves. Do you know why?
Number one is; there was NEVER a time God mentioned that ONLY the cursed people will be taken away.
Number two is; there are other stories told by historians that show evidence of how different tribes must have been taken away too, like for example, many high priests were sold with their families: www.google.com/search...
Number three: I am an advocate of TRUTH: let's all not forget the fact that many ancient libraries were burnt, and many sacred books were there too, so the issue of curses on the Hebrew Israelites doesn't mean that there musnt have been other prophecies about 'other people' about the same slavery!!!!! A good example is the nostradamus prophecies.....
Number four is ; if you were reading all my posts since March, you would have seen how I have been able to show very authentic evidence about how proto-Greek, Latin, french, Yiddish, and some other western European languages changed the ancient regional names which were ONE AND THE SAME and all were ANI-Onitsha. And just to show you the fact, the morrish blacks who say they were in USA since ancient times still use the name ani-onitsh (just different spelling: www.google.com/search... so you see that its NOT all AAs who arrived from slave ships?????? Some were there already!!!!!! See that their main seven clans all have 'ANI' starting the names (ani means land): bonnieramsey.hubpages.com/hub/The-Seven-Clans...
Now, I know how many people have called these black native Indians fraudsters, BUT if you request I can show you more about the ani-onitsha, which is global!!!!! Its even where prophet muhammad is ie the 'Al'Quraysha'(in igbo Ala and ANI are the same so Al'Quraysha is the same with ANI-Quraysha): www.google.com/search...
Even I can show you many many things about the medebay even in Israel, anatolia, anthioch, raetis, Egypt, Ethiopia, Liberia, morrocco, Mali, south Africa, Ghana, Tunisia, lybia, Algeria, England, Germany, Italy, Japan, china, Russia, Spain, middle east, India, austrailia, EVERYWHERE all tallies!!!!!!!!!
So, I'm NOT doubting that there will be shemite AAs, but I keep saying there are many others!!!!!
thid devil trying to steal the curses that CREATOR set in motion that would latter I.D us as the hebrews, your a DEVIL, glade Looms on to yo weak ass!! trick you cant change CREATOR words on the Hebrews ole DEVIL nobody on the face of this earth been thry the curses CREATOR sad would be on the hebrews they one of a KIND, you funky devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#76327 Sep 29, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say where Maghreb came from. I gave pronunciation and tied it into and Moab, Moor and Morocco. I agree Bey is ONE of our family names, we have 4 others.
Here's the 5:
Bey
El
Dey
Al
Ali
Hebrews never came thru Yemen edomites land, we went from Jerusalem to africa thru Egypt, history show sepharvim jews take edom land over the Maghreb jews are sepharvim tuned into edomite arabs, thats yo Maghreb peoples right there

Level 8

Location hidden

#76328 Sep 29, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the 5:
Bey
El
Dey
Al
Ali
that devil you type to got no voice round here he aint no hebrew, the other hebrews on here numb to his lies, they dont see that devil trying to under mined our history, good job in checking that fool,
Cherokee Mooroon

Ypsilanti, MI

#76329 Sep 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
UNLESS UR A RACIST...We don't use the term "sub" anything to describe Africa. Africa means Black. It is the origin of all men. There NO SUCH THING AS
"indigenous non-blacks" to Africa.
___
" ........the concept ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ is absurd and misleading, if not a meaningless classificatory schema.
Its use defies the science of the fundamentals of geography but priorities hackneyed and stereotypical racist labeling. It is not obvious, on the face of it, which of the four possible meanings of the prefix ‘sub’ its users attach to the ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ labeling.
Is it ‘under’ the Sahara Desert or ‘part of’/‘partly’ the Sahara Desert? Or, presumably,‘partially’/‘nearly ’ the Sahara Desert or even the very unlikely (hopefully!) application of ‘in the style of, but inferior to’ the Sahara Desert, especially considering that there is an Arab people sandwiched between Morocco and Mauritania (northwest Africa) called Saharan? "
-Herbert Ekwe-Ekwe
Mr. Ekwe-Ekwe is African. Anybody who comes out against him for voicing his dis-pleasure with the term "sub-sahara" is a racist POS.
http://www.google.com/url...
____
this "sub" term is just a trick racist use to 1) claim there was always "2 Africa's"
2) Place imaginary non-blacks in various parts of Africa and say they were "indigenous".
3) they use this racist trick to claim Africa's glory and PRETEND they (the whites) gave civilization, religion etc. to world.
THIS IS NEVER GONNA FLY IN A AA forum....take it to stormfront.
The word "BLACK" is also a racist trick term to define our people...I don't know how melanated people accepted that, it's insane if you think about it. How did they convince us that our BROWN skin was somehow BLACK?

THERE IS NO PERSON ON THIS PLANET WHO IS THE COLOR BLACK.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#76330 Sep 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:

We all know this...most folk will gravitate 2wrd tht which makes their spirit rest well..while a few find what King David says
20 They rebel against you and act deceitfully; your enemies lie.
21 O Lord, do I not hate those who hate you, and despise those who oppose you?
22 I absolutely hate them, they have become my enemies!
23 Examine me, and probe my thoughts! Test me, and know my concerns!
24 See if there is any idolatrous tendency in me, and lead me in the "reliable ancient path!"
That's the key..ancient path tells me that we had a way of life to live and we were predestined to lose it, but in the end the one to remind us is in us already..either stay with it or u jus playin w/ it!!
What is that ancient path very few find?
Cherokee Mooroon

Ypsilanti, MI

#76331 Sep 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrews never came thru Yemen edomites land, we went from Jerusalem to africa thru Egypt, history show sepharvim jews take edom land over the Maghreb jews are sepharvim tuned into edomite arabs, thats yo Maghreb peoples right there
Now you know I don't agree with you so I don't know what you're talking about. I've stated this a few times before. Yo stuff is wrong on so many levels I don't even bother with you.

Furthermore, I did not check my brother, I corrected him. What I said did not disagree with what he said it was in addition to what he said.
Level 7

Location hidden

#76332 Sep 29, 2013
All these trolls coming on hear trying to push the worship of stars and moons and queens of heaven etc.. None of that is pro CREATOR. Scripture speaks AGAINST IT.

The Book of the Prophet Esai 47

1 But as for thee (O daughter thou virgin Babylon), thou shalt sit in the dust. Thou shall sit upon hte ground and not in a throne.(O thou maiden of Chaldea), thou shalt no more be called tender and pleasant.

2 Thou shalt bring forth the querne and grind meal, put down thy stomacher, make bear thy knees, and shalt wade through water rivers.

3 Thy shame shall be discovered. And thy prevites shall be seen. For I will avenge ME of thee. And NO MAN shall let ME,

4 Sayeth THE REDEEMER, which is called THE CREATOR of Hosts, the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL.

5 Sit still, hold thy tongue and get thee into some dark corner, O daughter Chaldea. For thou shalt no more be called lady of kingdoms.

6 I was so wroth with MY PEOPLE, that I punished MINE Inheritance and give Them into thy power. Nevertheless, thou showest Them no mercy. But even the very aged Men of Them didest thou OPPRESS right sore with thy YOKE.

7 And thou thoughtest thus: I shall be lady for ever. And beside all that, thou hast not regarded these things. Neither cast,(camest) what should come after.

8 Hear now therefore, thou willful, that sittest so careless and speakest it thus in thine heart: I am alone and without me is there none: I shall never be widow nor desolate again.

9 And yet both these things shall come to thee upon one day in the twinkling of an eye: Namely widowhood and desolation. They shall mightily fall upon thee FOR THE MULTITUDE OF THEY WITCHES AND FOR THE GREAT HEAP OF THEY CONJURERS.

10 For thou hast comforted thyself in deceitfulness and hast said: No man seeth me. Thy own wisdom and conning has deceived thee. In that thou hast said: I am alone, and without me there is none.

11 Therefore, shall trouble come upon thee, And thou shall not know from whence it shall arise. Mischief shall fall upon thee. Which thou shalt not be able to put off. A sudden misery shall come upon thee, or ever thou be aware.

12 NOW GO TO THY CONJURERS, AND TO THE MULITUDE OF THY WITCHES (WHOM THOU HAST BEEN ACQUAINTED WITHAL FROM THY YOUTH). If they may help thee, or strengthen thee.

13 Thou hast hither to had many counsels of them. SO LET THE HEAVEN GAZERS AND THE BEHOLDERS OF STARS COME ON NOW AND DELIVER THEE: Ye and let them show when these new things shall come upon thee.

14 Behold, THEY SHALL BE LIKE STRAW, WHICH IF IT BE KINDLED WITH FIRE, NO MAN MAY RID IT FOR THE VEHEMENCE OF THE FLAME: And yet it giveth no cinders to warm a man by. Nor clear fire to sit by.

15 Even so shall they be unto thee whom thou hast used and occupied from thy youth. Every one shall show thee his erroneous way. yet shall none of them defend thee.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76333 Sep 29, 2013
Suns of Khem wrote:
The story of when Moses finds out that the people are worshipping the calf, and God seeks vengeance with the people, is a classic story of sekhmet seeking vengeance on the people for disobeying Ra
Sekhmet killed many people, just as Moses killed thousands of men. Old kemetic stories retold.
we dont want this crap around here
Level 7

Location hidden

#76334 Sep 29, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Amos 5

25 O Ye House of ISRAEL, gave Ye ME offerings and sacrifices those forty years long in the wilderness?

26 Yet, ye set up tabernacles to Your Moloch. And images of Your idols. Ye and the star of Your god Rempha. Figures which Ye made to worship Them.

27 Therefore, will I cause You to be carried away beyond Damascus, saith THE CREATOR, whose Name is THE GOD of Hosts.

----

The Acts of the Apostles 7

42 Then GOD turned HIMSELF and gave Them up. That They should WORSHIP THE STARS OF THE SKY, as it is Written in the Book of the Prophets: O YE OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, GAVE YE TO ME SACRIFICES AND MEAT OFFERINGS BY THE SPACE OF FORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS?

43 AND YE TOOK UNTO YOU THE TABERNACLE OF MOLOCH AND THE STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN. FIGURES WHICH YE MADE TO WORSHIP THEM. AND I WILL TRANSLATE YOU BEYOND BABYLON.
Suns of Khem

Huntsville, AL

#76335 Sep 29, 2013
Primitive Christians, the Essenes, fully realized and taught the great truth that Christ was a substance, an oil or ointment contained especially in the Spinal Cord, consequently in all parts of the body, as every nerve in the body is directly or indirectly connected with the wonderful "River that flows out of Eden (the upper brain) to water the garden."

The early Christians knew that the Scriptures, whether writ ten in ancient Hebrew or the Greek, were allegories, parables or fables based on the human body "fearfully and wonderfully made."

These adepts knew that the secretion (gray matter — creative) that issues,(secretes) from the cerebrum, was the source and cause of the physical expression called man; and they knew that the "River of Jordan" was symbolized in the spinal cord and that the "Dead Sea" was used to symbolize the Sacred Plexus at the base of the spinal column where the Jordan (spinal cord) ends, typifying the entrance of Jordan into the Dead Sea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 26,436
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 5 min xxxrayted 193
Why do White guys prefer darkskinned Black women? (Sep '12) 7 min Nosfonader 149
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,141,677
ILLEGAL Mexicans 12 min Rey Boricua 223
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 15 min Chocolate Baby 99
Blacks Posess the Highest IQ Levels 17 min Phoenix Ascended 4
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 2 hr lol at the REJECT 122
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 5 hr Hetero-Sapien 1,730

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE