7New Earth7

UK

#76187 Sep 27, 2013
If yall have allowed me since here I would have gone far, showing how all disputes can be resolved due to the light the Medebays shine through, even with the case of the modern Arabians (even the extremists)!!!

Its very obvious that even as yall are dragging this issue of trying to claim Israelites and Africa; none of you know how these disputes that are still ON THE RISE between different groups are going to be resolved.

you know even if you come back to Africa, just like some epople on this thread say you are not Hebrews, there will also be epople who will try to frustrate you guys!!!!!

there is a solution to all these, that's why I say there has been a set back due to so many unnecessary arguments, we would have even started building a great future already!!!!!

I told yall I'm WATCHING!!!!! This isn't a small boys thing we are discussing here!!!!!! Ok just check it, how can yall resolve the crisis of religion, the one of politics, the one of Babylon, etc? Its not easy, but there is a universal language that the Medebays radiates; and people are already talking about it in Africa because they see my posts and they see that the religious crisis that has lingered for so long has a solution through it!!!!!!!!

First the church hs been lying, and through what I've revealed , the truths are beginning to manifest, secondly the way they manifest is already changing a lot of people's views

There is so much chaos that it doesn't end in revealing historical facts! There needs to be a divine connection, one that is universal and appeals to everyone; just look at how no Muslim knew that the jinns they used to invoke were the medebays!!!!!! Do you see how the medebays are above the law????? Ok check this out!!!! the Derber and the Islam darbel are the same see it was we chast jinns they used to follow: www.google.com/m...

See that the trade rout from the middle east to Africa is also called derber (Islam darbel) www.google.com/search...

DEBRE/DEBE/DOBE/MEDEBAY/ ect WAS THE
GREATEST NAME IN ISLAM! See the
quote...."1. "The
early Moslems saw the earth as divided into 3
spheres. On one side was the Islamic World, darb el
Islam,(the sphere of Islam) where the population was
all Moslem or under Moslem rule. 2. "On the other side
was the pagan world (darb el harb, the sphere of war).
This world was to be forcibly conquered and the
vanquished pagan populations were to be given only
2 choices: death or conversion to Islam." 3. "The third
Sphere lay between these two. Named darb el Salah,
sphere of peace, this was made up of people who the
Moslems felt had received a partial revelation of....... www.google.com/m...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76190 Sep 27, 2013
ole devil been on here for a while, ya'll other hebrews act like ya'll scared to talk shit to that devil!! make that devil feel unwanted, DO THIS,

Level 8

Location hidden

#76191 Sep 27, 2013
Gedaliah he was a son of cush an was made governor After the destruction of the temple,. 588BC, Nebuchadnezzar departed from Judea, leaving Gedaliah with a Chaldean guard,the Hebrew Ethiopian, was Appointed Governor by Nebuchadnezzar over our Lands, he was Being a servant to Babylon,Ismael the hebrw killed that son of cush whom the Babylonian king set over us!check this Ismael the Hebrew went in to get "Gedaliah the son of cush"Jeremiah 40:7 ;Now when all the captains of the forces which were in the fields, even they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam governor in the land, and had committed unto him men, and women, and children, and of the poor of the land, of them that were not carried away captive to Babylon;Jeremiah 40:8;Then they came to Gedaliah to Mizpah, even Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and Johanan and Jonathan the sons of Kareah, and Seraiah the son of Tanhumeth, and the sons of Ephai the Netophathite, and Jezaniah the son of a Maachathite, they and their men.CHECK WHAT Gedaliah the son of cush said "Jeremiah 40:9;And Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan sware unto them and to their men, saying, Fear not to serve the Chaldeans: dwell in the land, and serve the king of Babylon, and it shall be well with you.Ya'll SEE them WORDS??ok check this Jeremiah 41:1;Now it came to pass in the seventh month, that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah the son of Elishama, of the seed royal,and the princes of the king, even ten men with him, came unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam to Mizpah; and there they did eat bread together in Mizpah. remember the Ethiopian "Jehudi son of cush" that Burn Letter up an took it from Elishama, of the seed royal?, well this was his son Ishmael he was kin to Elishama, ok Gedaliah was a son of cush of the Ethiopian African line,ok look what happen,Jeremiah 41:2;Then arose Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and the ten men that were with him, and smote Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan with the sword, and slew him, whom the king of Babylon had made governor over the land.Bro wasn't going check this , this maybe true all the way thru check this,Jeremiah 41:3;Ishmael also slew all the Jews that were with him, even with Gedaliah, at Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and the men of war ok i knows the word Jew is a mis print, but it could have been some jews there sepharvaims, an they used the word jew instead because they was in the land an the king of Babylon did befriend them! because they was one an the same! when the king of Babylon came to our land !! they was relatives to the Chaldean branch of Babylon,that was at us,so these jews would be with the Babylonians an support the Ethiopian stock Gedaliah even though he was one of us we had not FORGOT his linage because it wouldn't be spoken if it didn't mean something!,ok check this,CHECK what bro Ismael did,ok we knows Shechem an Shiloh, an Samaria was in the Jews of Sepharvaim hands they had Temples in Beth El, they had the land since the Assyrians placed them then Babylon reinforced they occupation,look what bro did to the peoples that came from there!Jeremiah 41:5;That there came certain from Shechem,from Shiloh, and from Samaria, even fourscore men, having their beards shaven, and their clothes rent, and having cut themselves, with offerings and incense in their hand, to bring them to the house of the LORD.ok he got them to an he tried to take us off!check this Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, came in an stop him an took us to africa,we took the Ethiopian Eunuchs into africa with us to Egypt .Jeremiah 41:16;Then took Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, all the remnant of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael the son of Nethaniah,from Mizpah, after that he had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, even mighty men of war, and the women, and the children, and the eunuchs, whom he had brought again from Gibeon

Level 8

Location hidden

#76192 Sep 27, 2013
look we was messed up real bad by then we was caught in between a rock an a hard place! we walked in to one fire into another fire!after Ismael tried to take us off to Arabia, Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, step in an stop him, br Ismael took of to them Ammonites, ok check what we did that seald our whole being!! ok we watched the Ethiopian burn the Letter the CREATOR sent to us! ok we seen a Ethiopian Hebrew been put in charge of us an we almost get kidnap! ok check this! this was the Blast of stupidest thing we did that CHANGED OUR WHOLE world around!! this what we did, UN-DID the whole so-called black race! watch! read it,ok this would help us get down knowing we had killed that Ethiopian whom Babylon set in charge over us! even though he had Hebrew in him we still knew we was a son of Cush, because we said so! ok check this!Jeremiah 42:1;Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even unto the greatest, came near,ok we had started moving toward africa we was in Jeremiah 41:17;And they departed, and dwelt in the habitation of Chimham, which is by Bethlehem, to go to enter into Egypt,ok the Prophet Jeremiah catch up with us! remember he was with Eunuchs an they cut him loose, ok look what we said when we caught up with us,Jeremiah 42:2 ;And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:)ok we ask the Proheht to go to the CREATOR for us an see what we should do!! ok we was told to set! Ismael got us moving running, he got his words from the Ammonite king knowing we was suppose to set look,Jeremiah 40:14;And said unto him, Dost thou certainly know that Baalis the king of the Ammonites hath sent Ishmael the son of Nethaniah to slay thee? But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam believed them not.see the Ammonite king was trying to move us into the curses, see he tried to scatter the peoples but Johanan wasn't having it!see we would have been Scattered in Arabia if it wasnt for the Bro Johanan an the Hebrew forces! see we couldn't do Curses in Arabia or Europe or Asia! we couldn't get ship to strange land from them Parts because we knew bout them already! so we had to get take to Africa because its the only place that would suit an fit curses where we could meet all the curses needs!see the Ammonite king tried to get us disperse in his lands, ok check what we did!we ask the Propeht Jeremiah what should we do an we will obey if he went to CREATOR we would follow all HIS words, ok we pick up!Jeremiah 42:3;That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.Ya'll SEE WHAT WE SAID? that was evil what we said right there! ok check this,Jeremiah 42:4;Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, I have heard you; behold, I will pray unto the LORD your God according to your words; and it shall come to pass, that whatsoever thing the LORD shall answer you, I will declare it unto you; I will keep nothing back from you.OK YOU SEE what Prophet said? he was gone see if he can speak on our behalf an see ? CREATOR maybe would hear us thru him, ok look what happen we still these foolish peoples today!ok we was playing with our whole Future as a peoples Jeremiah 42:5;Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which the LORD thy God shall send thee to us. YOU SEE WHAT WE SAID!!! DOOM WORDS FROM US!!THIS WOULD BRING THE curses DOWN ON US till this day! we just now see what happen after slavery! remember we aint had no info till up till now! OK PART 2 gone show you what happen an what we did
7New Earth7

UK

#76193 Sep 27, 2013
When prophet muhammad cam, he was elite! The 3 sphere means;

1. darb el Islam is the places where the medebays were still ruling from the angelic realms;

2. Darb el harb are the places where the medebay angels have not been able to tame the wild people like in Rome;

3. Darb el sala, was the placees where the medebay angels are trying to control and they have gone half way!

All these are reflected in history completely, I have shown how the medebays ruled the whole world before!!!!!!!! Everywhere including china, south Africa, south America the olmecs, the emperor and empres of USA!!

They were emperors and empresses, which is the realm of Isis, NOT kings!!!!!! this is an angelic realm!!!!!! This is what the church isn't saying!!!!!!

The angel Gabriel that came to Muhammed is from the medebay family!!!!!!!!!

We are NOT Ana nor 'some Asherah fake goddesses; like the cannanites, because WE differentiated them in the book of gennesis when we prophesied about caina and Abel; infact I have shown we are Abel ir dAbel!!!!!!!! So the fake goddesses I showed how anyone has the ability to gain such wisdom and become a god goddess, but who is linked to the Order of God or Allah is what matters!!!!!!

The Medebays were Allah followers, its even the igbo ancient culture!!!! We used to have al-mahdis too!!!!!! Its all there in the records. Muhammad was a medebay!!!!!! Because he knew the entire knowledge!!!!!! He spoke igbo!!!!!!! I have studied Arabic language, its 90% Hebrew/igbo. Amharic, geez too are all igbo languages!!!!! Most languages evolved from igbo!!!!!

So with the language, you can detect where some religions are faulting; for example, Islam says zoroastrians and Hindu (ie medebays) worshipped fire in fire temples, but insence means to smoke, and it only takes a jiffy to find out!!!!!!! See: www.google.com/m... and you'll find out everything correlates, like what they assumed that is fire worship, is what they call jinns are created from fire; so you find out that modern Islamic scholars NEED US!!!!!!!!! They need to RELEARN the language the prophet SPOKE!!!!!!!! All these are about the HEMP!!!!!!

The baptism of fire that Jesus Christ had was the Hemp too!!!!!!!

It is English that messed many things up!!! Like when islamists say 'created' in some 'classes' figuratively it means 'initiated'!!!!!!!

So you get to find out that its petty things causing big problems!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a vision where I was told that I am the one who is given the authority to rediscover the ancient Arabic paths!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#76194 Sep 27, 2013
I want yall to read this latest ben's post.
Ill comment on it in another post!!! Smh!!!!!
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
look we was messed up real bad by then we was caught in between a rock an a hard place! we walked in to one fire into another fire!after Ismael tried to take us off to Arabia, Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, step in an stop him, br Ismael took of to them Ammonites, ok check what we did that seald our whole being!! ok we watched the Ethiopian burn the Letter the CREATOR sent to us! ok we seen a Ethiopian Hebrew been put in charge of us an we almost get kidnap! ok check this! this was the Blast of stupidest thing we did that CHANGED OUR WHOLE world around!! this what we did, UN-DID the whole so-called black race! watch! read it,ok this would help us get down knowing we had killed that Ethiopian whom Babylon set in charge over us! even though he had Hebrew in him we still knew we was a son of Cush, because we said so! ok check this!Jeremiah 42:1;Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even unto the greatest, came near,ok we had started moving toward africa we was in Jeremiah 41:17;And they departed, and dwelt in the habitation of Chimham, which is by Bethlehem, to go to enter into Egypt,ok the Prophet Jeremiah catch up with us! remember he was with Eunuchs an they cut him loose, ok look what we said when we caught up with us,Jeremiah 42:2 ;And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:)ok we ask the Proheht to go to the CREATOR for us an see what we should do!! ok we was told to set! Ismael got us moving running, he got his words from the Ammonite king knowing we was suppose to set look,Jeremiah 40:14;And said unto him, Dost thou certainly know that Baalis the king of the Ammonites hath sent Ishmael the son of Nethaniah to slay thee? But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam believed them not.see the Ammonite king was trying to move us into the curses, see he tried to scatter the peoples but Johanan wasn't having it!see we would have been Scattered in Arabia if it wasnt for the Bro Johanan an the Hebrew forces! see we couldn't do Curses in Arabia or Europe or Asia! we couldn't get ship to strange land from them Parts because we knew bout them already! so we had to get take to Africa because its the only place that would suit an fit curses where we could meet all the curses needs!see the Ammonite king tried to get us disperse in his lands, ok check what we did!we ask the Propeht Jeremiah what should we do an we will obey if he went to CREATOR we would follow all HIS words, ok we pick up!Jeremiah 42:3;That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.Ya'll SEE WHAT WE SAID? that was evil what we said right there! ok check this,Jeremiah 42:4;Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, I have heard you; behold, I will pray unto the LORD your God according to your words; and it shall come to pass, that whatsoever thing the LORD shall answer you, I will declare it unto you; I will keep nothing back from you.OK YOU SEE what Prophet said? he was gone see if he can speak on our behalf an see ? CREATOR maybe would hear us thru him, ok look what happen we still these foolish peoples today!ok we was playing with our whole Future as a peoples Jeremiah 42:5;Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which the LORD thy God shall send thee to us. YOU SEE WHAT WE SAID!!! DOOM WORDS FROM US!!THIS WOULD BRING THE curses DOWN ON US till this day! we just now see what happen after slavery! remember we aint had no info till up till now! OK PART 2 gone show you what happen an what we did
7New Earth7

UK

#76195 Sep 27, 2013
Sorry, bens post started from here, so I'm gon comment on this one first!!! Smh!!!
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Gedaliah he was a son of cush an was made governor After the destruction of the temple,. 588BC, Nebuchadnezzar departed from Judea, leaving Gedaliah with a Chaldean guard,the Hebrew Ethiopian, was Appointed Governor by Nebuchadnezzar over our Lands, he was Being a servant to Babylon,Ismael the hebrw killed that son of cush whom the Babylonian king set over us!check this Ismael the Hebrew went in to get "Gedaliah the son of cush"Jeremiah 40:7 ;Now when all the captains of the forces which were in the fields, even they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam governor in the land, and had committed unto him men, and women, and children, and of the poor of the land, of them that were not carried away captive to Babylon;Jeremiah 40:8;Then they came to Gedaliah to Mizpah, even Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and Johanan and Jonathan the sons of Kareah, and Seraiah the son of Tanhumeth, and the sons of Ephai the Netophathite, and Jezaniah the son of a Maachathite, they and their men.CHECK WHAT Gedaliah the son of cush said "Jeremiah 40:9;And Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan sware unto them and to their men, saying, Fear not to serve the Chaldeans: dwell in the land, and serve the king of Babylon, and it shall be well with you.Ya'll SEE them WORDS??ok check this Jeremiah 41:1;Now it came to pass in the seventh month, that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah the son of Elishama, of the seed royal,and the princes of the king, even ten men with him, came unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam to Mizpah; and there they did eat bread together in Mizpah. remember the Ethiopian "Jehudi son of cush" that Burn Letter up an took it from Elishama, of the seed royal?, well this was his son Ishmael he was kin to Elishama, ok Gedaliah was a son of cush of the Ethiopian African line,ok look what happen,Jeremiah 41:2;Then arose Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and the ten men that were with him, and smote Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan with the sword, and slew him, whom the king of Babylon had made governor over the land.Bro wasn't going check this , this maybe true all the way thru check this,Jeremiah 41:3;Ishmael also slew all the Jews that were with him, even with Gedaliah, at Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and the men of war ok i knows the word Jew is a mis print, but it could have been some jews there sepharvaims, an they used the word jew instead because they was in the land an the king of Babylon did befriend them! because they was one an the same! when the king of Babylon came to our land !! they was relatives to the Chaldean branch of Babylon,that was at us,so these jews would be with the Babylonians an support the Ethiopian stock Gedaliah even though he was one of us we had not FORGOT his linage because it wouldn't be spoken if it didn't mean something!,ok check this,CHECK what bro Ismael did,ok we knows Shechem an Shiloh, an Samaria was in the Jews of Sepharvaim hands they had Temples in Beth El, they had the land since the Assyrians placed them then Babylon reinforced they occupation,look what bro did to the peoples that came from there!Jeremiah 41:5;That there came certain from Shechem,from Shiloh, and from Samaria, even fourscore men, having their beards shaven, and their clothes rent, and having cut themselves, with offerings and ithiopian Eunuchs into africa with us to Egypt .Jeremiah 41:16;Then took Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, all the remnant of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael the son of Nethaniah,from Mizpah, after that he had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, even mighty men of war, and the women, and the children, and the eunuchs, whom he had brought again from Gibeon
7New Earth7

UK

#76196 Sep 27, 2013
I want yall to see the MAIN INTRODUTION of ben's TWO posts (ie what carries them along).....I cut his first post short for you to see the INTRO!!!!!! He based it on Gedaliah's utterance!!!!!! And Ben called the utterance a f**k up!!!!! Smh!!!!!! Ok see what Ben highlighted was mentioned in Jeremiah 40:9........
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Gedaliah he was a son of cush an was made governor After the destruction of the temple,. 588BC, Nebuchadnezzar departed from Judea, leaving Gedaliah with a Chaldean guard,the Hebrew Ethiopian, was Appointed Governor by Nebuchadnezzar over our Lands, he was Being a servant to Babylon,Ismael the hebrw killed that son of cush whom the Babylonian king set over us!check this Ismael the Hebrew went in to get "Gedaliah the son of cush"Jeremiah 40:7 ;Now when all the captains of the forces which were in the fields, even they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam governor in the land, and had committed unto him men, and women, and children, and of the poor of the land, of them that were not carried away captive to Babylon;Jeremiah 40:8;Then they came to Gedaliah to Mizpah, even Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and Johanan and Jonathan the sons of Kareah, and Seraiah the son of Tanhumeth, and the sons of Ephai the Netophathite, and Jezaniah the son of a Maachathite, they and their men.CHECK WHAT Gedaliah the son of cush said "Jeremiah 40:9;And Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan sware unto them and to their men, saying, Fear not to serve the Chaldeans: dwell in the land, and serve the king of Babylon, and it shall be well with you.Ya'll SEE them WORDS??
Ok see !!!!!!!!

But LOOK at what CREATOR SAID WITH HIS OWN MOUTH concerning Israelites in Babylon when they arrived Babylon before the so called Gedaliah's f**k up!!!!! Smh!!!!!!

Jeremiah 29 : 1-7: "This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel,
says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to
Babylon: 5 “Build houses and settle down; plant
gardens and eat what they produce. 6 Marry and
have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons
and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too
may have sons and daughters. Increase in number
there; do not decrease. 7 Also, seek the peace and
prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into
exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers,
you too will prosper.”

Ben is a demon!!!!!!!!!! Do yall know why I says so?????? Because 'IF' I don't know the bible, he would have blinded everyone!!!!!!!! I will still highlight MORE of ben's demonic theologies!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#76197 Sep 27, 2013
PART TWO OF BEN's. DEMONIC Teachings!!!!

See the MADNESS (Ben says that the JEW written in the book of Jeremiah is a misprint!!!!!!!!!!

See it here: " ok i knows the word Jew is a mis print,
but it could have been some jews there sepharvaims,
an they used the word jew instead because they was
in the land an the king of Babylon did befriend them!
because they was one an the same!"

See how Ben tried to seal all yallr doom!!!!!!! See!!!!! He was about to initiate you into the real church of satan!!!!!! See , all i have exposed he mentioned (the paragraphs above)
To further buttress his point, Ben crushed the said Gedaliah ethiopian (plus ALL ETHIOPIANS) by saying "they was relatives to the
Chaldean branch of Babylon,that was at us,so these
jews would be with the Babylonians an support the
Ethiopian stock Gedaliah even though he was one of
us we had not FORGOT his linage because it wouldn't
be spoken if it didn't mean something!,"

So see what I've been sooooo sick of by dealing with this devil called Ben!!!!! I've been with him for months so I've studied him!!!!!!!!

See the paragraphs that I got all the above that I highlighted!!!!!
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
going check this , this maybe true all the way thru
check this,Jeremiah 41:3;Ishmael also slew all the
Jews that were with him, even with Gedaliah, at
Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and
the men of war ok i knows the word Jew is a mis print,
but it could have been some jews there sepharvaims,
an they used the word jew instead because they was
in the land an the king of Babylon did befriend them!
because they was one an the same! when the king of
Babylon came to our land !! they was relatives to the
Chaldean branch of Babylon,that was at us,so these
jews would be with the Babylonians an support the
Ethiopian stock Gedaliah even though he was one of
us we had not FORGOT his linage because it wouldn't
be spoken if it didn't mean something!,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76198 Sep 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
berbers are heavily mixed with eurasian on their mtDNA side. the original berbers who came up from the sudan were black african in every way.
I think the original Berbers look like these guys:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76199 Sep 27, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>
Break it down for me visually. I need to know who carry B,T and C today. I know D is represented by the Koreans and Japanese. Do you know the genetics of Andaman,Dravvidians,negritos and Australoids. I like where u goin with this
B=African Pygmies, Southern Chinese and SoutheastAsians...etc,etc.

C= Polynesian, Australia . Aborigines , Southern Asians of various other ethni.

Andamanese...I don'trecall their hhaplotypesright off the top of my head.

BTW...THE NIGIRTOS AS WELL AS OTHERS CAN FIT IN TO BOTH OF THE AAFOREMENTIONE . PLUS OTHER HAPLOTYPE!!!
I'lltry and get back to you llaterwith info on the DDravidians and the
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#76201 Sep 27, 2013
Behold what this racist white troll thinks if Africans. Don't engage him. This troll IS FINISHED HERE.

_____

trollslayer wrote:
"Ethiopia the Cradle of Human Origins: New Discoveries from the Field"
Ethiopian paleoanthropologist. An authority on pre-Homo sapiens hominids
Dr. Yohannes Haile-Selassie
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
___
we're going with what a African scholar says about Africa.
African AE wrote:
Monkeys also came from Ethiopia!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76202 Sep 27, 2013
Blue eyed ancient Egyptians:

www.democratic-republicans.us/english/english...

Like Iv always said, ancient Egyptians were all races!

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#76203 Sep 27, 2013
JOHNS A RACIST AFRONAZI CULTIST wrote:
<quoted text>
B=African Pygmies, Southern Chinese and SoutheastAsians...etc,etc.
C= Polynesian, Australia . Aborigines , Southern Asians of various other ethni.
Andamanese...I don'trecall their hhaplotypesright off the top of my head.
BTW...THE NIGIRTOS AS WELL AS OTHERS CAN FIT IN TO BOTH OF THE AAFOREMENTIONE . PLUS OTHER HAPLOTYPE!!!
I'lltry and get back to you llaterwith info on the DDravidians and the
LOL!!! You are discussing matters about which you know nothing.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76204 Sep 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Behold what this racist white troll thinks if Africans. Don't engage him. This troll IS FINISHED HERE.
_____
trollslayer wrote:
___
<quoted text>
Dim witted one, Hominids looking like monkeys and real monkeys came from Ethiopia! FACT!
7New Earth7

UK

#76205 Sep 27, 2013
So yall see the fallicious bases Ben used to say we were cousins to EDOM???????

Ben Keep that madness in check!!!!!!

Put it where it belongs or else this borad will link oit to you. And you will be the one to be put in check..........

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#76206 Sep 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
I want yall to see the MAIN INTRODUTION of ben's TWO posts (ie what carries them along).....I cut his first post short for you to see the INTRO!!!!!! He based it on Gedaliah's utterance!!!!!! And Ben called the utterance a f**k up!!!!! Smh!!!!!! Ok see what Ben highlighted was mentioned in Jeremiah 40:9........
<quoted text>
Ok see !!!!!!!!
But LOOK at what CREATOR SAID WITH HIS OWN MOUTH concerning Israelites in Babylon when they arrived Babylon before the so called Gedaliah's f**k up!!!!! Smh!!!!!!
Jeremiah 29 : 1-7: "This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel,
says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to
Babylon: 5 “Build houses and settle down; plant
gardens and eat what they produce. 6 Marry and
have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons
and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too
may have sons and daughters. Increase in number
there; do not decrease. 7 Also, seek the peace and
prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into
exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers,
you too will prosper.”
Ben is a demon!!!!!!!!!! Do yall know why I says so?????? Because 'IF' I don't know the bible, he would have blinded everyone!!!!!!!! I will still highlight MORE of ben's demonic theologies!!!!!
Ben is A WHITE man its Jeff!

These white boys HATE the bible just like our forefathers said

Ben has been exposed many times as a FRAUD so GET him!

SHALAM

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#76207 Sep 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
Blue eyed ancient Egyptians:
www.democratic-republicans.us/english/english...
Like Iv always said, ancient Egyptians were all races!
your website is FALSE! nothing on it pertains to Egypt nor the people
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#76208 Sep 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
_____
trollslayer wrote:
___
<quoted text>
African AE wrote:
Monkeys also came from Ethiopia!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#76209 Sep 27, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>Ben is A WHITE man its Jeff!
These white boys HATE the bible just like our forefathers said
Ben has been exposed many times as a FRAUD so GET him!
SHALAM
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
Ben is A WHITE man its Jeff!
thats pretty controversial

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Smart Alex 1,156,019
white guy's worst nightmare 4 min Mick- 2
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 13 min Redefined 197
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 14 min Mick- 207
why is the most popular male porn star white? 15 min I see triplets 153
Truth about Pagan Holidays 20 min iamcuriousnow 83
leave white people alone 22 min Drilling for the ... 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Motts 29,015
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr guest 612
More from around the web