Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76153 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the Ethiopians our brother to but CREATOR made a Difference because of the EDOM blood line they would have, they didnt go to slavery or the curses! they nation an history still there! an they riding with Magog just like our history say, ok them african jews are the strain from EDOM< for AFRICAN< then you have yo sepharvaim edom branch for the Europeans,ok Maghrebim jews for African branch ok the Mizrahi branch would spread off into the European family's an Africans to BOTH OF EDOM,
Arabs are Edom dimwitted one! The land of Edom is in Jordon!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76154 Sep 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!" ??????????
Stop talking rubbish. These people have lived in Israel for over 3000 years:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Do they look black? Nope they look just like Ashkenazi Jews!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76155 Sep 26, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> So historically what was tribal names in Africa so I can research them. In thay case Edom is in us. Igbo were brought to America too. Any AA will 5 different African tribal markers. So its a little of everything in is by now even if yo escaped white genes. So what do we do now? We are multitribal in ancestary
even thought we here in America an have been for hundreds of years, we still different culturally mentally, we striped of heritage the descendents of those slaves can still be seen clearly , ok we wixed with the canaanites back then but the curses only came down on the Hebrews, ok we still the same they aint mixed out 40 million in 400 years when they had laws for 350 years saying not to. it wasnt a whole population mixed,ok even if we mixed CREATOR wrath still on that majority thast mixed an aint mixed, so its still the same
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76156 Sep 26, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The COVENANT IS KEPT!!!
AFRICA BEGINNING, THEN TO ARABIA/ASIATIC AND BACK TO AFRICA!!!
STARTING IN AFRICA (FIRST ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS IN EAST AFRICA)
B/T defining mutations
M139
M299
M42
M94
C/T defining mutations
P9.1
M168
M294
OUT OF AFRICA IN ASIATIC/ASIA
(“YAP,” IS ONE OF MANY DEFINING GENETIC MARKERS LINKING “E1B1A” TO THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST, THE INDUS VALLEY AND BEYOND)
D/E defining mutations
P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167
THIS IS WHERE THE “BACK MIGRATION,” AS IT IS CALLED OCCURS,
IN THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA
E defining mutations
P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150
E1 defining Mutations
P147
E1b defining mutations
P-177
FATHER OF “E1B1A…ORIGIN SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA…NORTH AFRICA!!!”
E1b1 defining mutations
DYS391p
P179
P2
P181
P180
P189
YOU HAD TO HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE OCCUR IN ORDER TO GET TO “E1b1a,“IN PRESENT DAY NORTH, EAST, CENTRAL, SOUTH & WEST AFRICA!!!
E1b1a defining mutations
P1
PN1
P182
P293
M180
THOUGH THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF YOU ARE SKEPTICAL OF THE DNA SCIENCE, WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE READS LIKE THE DESCENDING GENERATIONS SPOKEN OF IN SCRPTURE!!! FROM THE KUSH MOUNTAINS IN THE INDUS VALLEY ALL THE TO NIGERIA, LIBERIA & SENE-GAMBIA IN WEST AFRICA!!!
Maybe eventually I'll be able to put this in PDF FORMAT, the add narration to an online channel. Putting everything in laymen terms...
E defining mutations
P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150
D/E defining mutations
P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167
C/T defining mutations
P9.1
M168
M294
B/T defining mutations
M139
M299
M42
M94
LOL Middle East + Europe = E1b1b NOT E1b1a thats why they all white and not black!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76157 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Babylon Jews originated from the ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH SENT INTO EXILE BY ASSYRIA who returned to Israel after Assyria was CONQUERED!
go back to sleep !we dont need yo input!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76158 Sep 26, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
We dont need the middle east the River Egypt is enough. The isralites didnt become a nation in the middle east they became a people in Egypt.
Israelites originate in Canaan! READ YOUR BIBLE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76159 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking rubbish. These people have lived in Israel for over 3000 years:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Do they look black? Nope they look just like Ashkenazi Jews!
LEVITICUS 13. then when you get down to 13-13, lol do you want me to break the LEPROSY LAW DOWN?
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76160 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>even thought we here in America an have been for hundreds of years, we still different culturally mentally, we striped of heritage the descendents of those slaves can still be seen clearly , ok we wixed with the canaanites back then but the curses only came down on the Hebrews, ok we still the same they aint mixed out 40 million in 400 years when they had laws for 350 years saying not to. it wasnt a whole population mixed,ok even if we mixed CREATOR wrath still on that majority thast mixed an aint mixed, so its still the same
You mixed with Canaanites LOL Why have none of yoy got Haplogroup J2 hmmmmmmmmm????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76161 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>LEVITICUS 13. then when you get down to 13-13, lol do you want me to break the LEPROSY LAW DOWN?
So the Samaritans have leprosy now lol! In the olden days people who got leprosy DIED! FACT!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76162 Sep 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
well why is this "igbo" question so controversial. What's going on here ?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

OH, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'm THAT I'm HEARING THIS THAT IGBOS ARRIVED FROM IN 1492 AD after the Jewish expulsion from that BEN GUY !!!!!!!!

I don't wana rap with that guy anymore because I see he only picking what suits him!!!!!!
He talked about the maghrebi so let me tell you about the people
Who were there before them with proof they was connected to the medebay igbo who are the owners of ancient west Africa!!!!!!!

ABOUT THEM (they also called derber (suffix from medebay)
An excerpt:
"The Derber dialects SURVIVED both the Phoenician AND Roman occupation, and it WAS not till the third OCCUPATION by THE ARABS that the ORIGINAL language may be said to HAVE DISAPPEARED."

The name of the book is : "History of Rome and
the Roman people, from its origin to the
establishment of the Christian empire"
See the enitre book here: archive.org/stream/historyofromerom01duru#pag...

My unshakable position about the Medebay, is unquestionably a storyline I have shown you time without number that you CAN'T TAINT!!!!!!THERE
Ok troll slayer, there WAS THE DEBER who are popularly known as MANDE/GARAMANTE/BEJA which their most outstanding scroll was just discovered around 2008 stating that they were the highpriests in the Order of Melchizedek called the Medebay family.

So the DERBER which the suffix from the family name Medebay. And what people call MANDE and MOOR are the ME suffix in medebay. This is
the family name of Queen Sheba. see an excerpt: "
Oromo and Galla (Medebay),, intermarried and intermingled with members of the Solomonic Dynasty as early as 2,900 years ago and became administrators, kings, queens and even emperors and empresses." www.google.com/search...

If you don't trust the scroll, then there are many other sources for this!!!!!! See another excerpt from another old school book :
Michaux-Colombot's book see!!!!!! www.google.com/search... You'll see over one hundred references in that publication!!!!!!!!

I can keep bringing this out in different StyLES
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76163 Sep 26, 2013
DNA Testing on INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people shows they have less than 5% Sub-Saharan African DNA!(NOT MUSLIMS) Which means their ancestors were NEVER black Africans! The VERY INDIGENOUS SAMARITANS have 2% African DNA!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76164 Sep 26, 2013
IM GONE BREAK YA"LL UP YET FOR disrespecting our heriage, Ya'll some non believers because you dont believe in CREATOR words when HE said ALL to the CURSES, but ya'll keep trying to make room for it not to have happen, ya'll dont really believe in the curses, OK you a hebrew but you just want to make it seem like you got some INFO? them OCCULT ways, THIS" IS REAL"
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76165 Sep 26, 2013
Sorry for some typos
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76166 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
IM GONE BREAK YA"LL UP YET FOR disrespecting our heriage, Ya'll some non believers because you dont believe in CREATOR words when HE said ALL to the CURSES, but ya'll keep trying to make room for it not to have happen, ya'll dont really believe in the curses, OK you a hebrew but you just want to make it seem like you got some INFO? them OCCULT ways, THIS" IS REAL"
Damn this nut head!!!!!!!!!!

It is you!!!!!!!!!! No one else avoids scriptures!!!!!! You who avoids Jeremiah 29: 1-15!!!!!!!!!!

Quarter to madness!!!!!!!!

Criminal!!!!!!

All he wants to do now is to flood here with his 'PASTES'!!!!!! I've learnt this guy!!!!!! Watch out!!!!!!!!

All of then, to hide the truth which GOD used his own mouth to say in Jeremiah 29: 1-15!!!!!!!!!!

Ben avoids that like a plague!!!!!!!!!

He will try to twist your minds with that, so that you will all feel that anytoher person that came after the first temple was destroyed in Israel was a Jew!!!!! He says its only AAs who came from first temple time who are Israelites and that the returns to Babylon who are Israelites were KILLED!!!!!! But its a LIE!!!!!!!!! The bible says Ben is lying!!!!!! But Ben avoids Jeremiah 29: 1-15!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to his pastes no more!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76167 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You mixed with Canaanites LOL Why have none of yoy got Haplogroup J2 hmmmmmmmmm????
canaanites was africans to they lived in north east africa

“TOO STRONG TO BE BROKEN”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

PITTSBURGH

#76168 Sep 26, 2013
It's good to see this joint still bumpin after all these years! Rise Israel!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76170 Sep 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn this nut head!!!!!!!!!!
It is you!!!!!!!!!! No one else avoids scriptures!!!!!! You who avoids Jeremiah 29: 1-15!!!!!!!!!!
Quarter to madness!!!!!!!!
Criminal!!!!!!
All he wants to do now is to flood here with his 'PASTES'!!!!!! I've learnt this guy!!!!!! Watch out!!!!!!!!
All of then, to hide the truth which GOD used his own mouth to say in Jeremiah 29: 1-15!!!!!!!!!!
Ben avoids that like a plague!!!!!!!!!
He will try to twist your minds with that, so that you will all feel that anytoher person that came after the first temple was destroyed in Israel was a Jew!!!!! He says its only AAs who came from first temple time who are Israelites and that the returns to Babylon who are Israelites were KILLED!!!!!! But its a LIE!!!!!!!!! The bible says Ben is lying!!!!!! But Ben avoids Jeremiah 29: 1-15!!!!!!!!!!
Don't listen to his pastes no more!!!!!!!!!
your jewish, you reading hard to hard with the others in cut!stop playing with me!!! you knows whats up, you knows the truth, just like a sepharvaim you is, your not ashkenaz, i see you an two others,

Level 8

Location hidden

#76171 Sep 26, 2013
dreno412 wrote:
It's good to see this joint still bumpin after all these years! Rise Israel!!!!!!!!!!
what up with them beats? you got something on youtube?
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76172 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>canaanites was africans to they lived in north east africa
The only Canaanites who ever lived in Africa where the Hyksos! They were most definitly Caucasian! Hyksos blue eyed Pharaoh:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...
Skeletons found of the ancient Hyksos/Israelites show they were INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN Asiatics:

www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html

“TOO STRONG TO BE BROKEN”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

PITTSBURGH

#76173 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>what up with them beats? you got something on youtube?
You know it!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/412dreno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,745,530
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 3 min Kang 319
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 3 min OPOP 12
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 6 min The Patriot 63
Black men are jealous of BWC 7 min OPOP 7
I wish Black Americans were more like the Eritr... 7 min Paul 10
News Black disabled folks have been separated from t... 10 min OPOP 19
Shit white people do 21 min Kang 262
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 4 hr Back Whipping Master 44
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 hr The Patriot 119