African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76033 Sep 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mosses was the last author of Genesis and lived 15th to 13th BCE, at which time there was no Hebrew, as per your link above. Infact, Book of Enoch and Jubilee are still known in their complete form in Geez (Ethopic) rather than Hebrew. No body today does have the original book of the old Bible, but the copy. Since Archeologically proven that hebrew existed around 10th century BC, then Genesis, Book of Enoch and Jubilee must have been written by non-Hebrew but old south Arabian Semitic language.
Samaritans could have retained the ancient Hebrew but officially rejected and casted by your favorite current Jews. You can't love both of them together, they are incompatible.
THE ISRAELITES SPOKE H*E*B*R*E*W!!!!!!!!!
The book of Jubilees was originally written in H*E*B*R*E*W
MOSES SPOKE H*E*B*R*E*W!!!!!!!!!!
What the F--k has Arabs got to do with the Hebrews,Israelites,Jews??????? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76034 Sep 26, 2013
Anyone can see how inauthentic your version is, Alfie.

You all try this crazy mess all the time trying to INSERT you pale skins in a history that does NOT have anything to do with you in order to validate your lies.

The Greeks started first.

You all have NO history. You stole the lands and the history.

Which is why you all START in recent history .... around the 1400s.... right around the time that you all INVADED the continent of AFRICA and killed, enslaved and destroyed it... making it desolate!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76035 Sep 26, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alfie,
You keep digging, don't you?
This is the statue. Even in this one you can see them scraping the black off. Check out the whole body to see that AND his left leg AND check out his hand with the staff, ears and feet.. its pure black.... they hadn't gotten to those places yet. AND there is NO BLUE EYES. THE EYES ARE BROWN!
A lifesize wooden statue of the 13th Dynasty king Hor I was found at Dashur
http://www.ancient-egypt.org/kings/13/1315_ho...
Notice in this one the eyes are STILL BROWN, there is no BLUE eyes painted in yet, even though they have scraped the black shade off:
http://lesamisdepeiresc.fr/printemps_2012/mom...
Now compare that to that revamped bs you posted.
Most of the sites on the internet show him with blue eyes! He was a Canaanite (Hyksos) Ruler and nope they dont scrape paint off ancient sculptures
Level 7

Location hidden

#76036 Sep 26, 2013
Yes the do scrape and white wash the tombs and statues..

I'll find the photos of them actually doing it and grafting walls to insert white skin... as soon as I find it in my files,:)

Now as for what many sites on the internet have w/blue eyes, I just showed you that those are lies. Especially seeing how PRIOR to those blue eyed fakes, that statue was BLACK WITH BROWN EYES AND A SCAR....Period.

Show where it says anywhere on the statues he was a "canaanite hyksos"? Another fake term/people you all came up with. To insert yourselves in.

Another make up lie, Alfie?
You like to just say crap and spread lies for those who are too lazy to research, think and get the TRUTH for themselves.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76037 Sep 26, 2013
Idiots still coming here pushing euro-centric dogma expecting us to believe it, the monument at this link does not represent Europeans, Arabs, Jews, or any so callled Caucus Mountains origin types or any of their kind!!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Great_Sph...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76038 Sep 26, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Yes the do scrape and white wash the tombs and statues..
I'll find the photos of them actually doing it and grafting walls to insert white skin... as soon as I find it in my files,:)
Now as for what many sites on the internet have w/blue eyes, I just showed you that those are lies. Especially seeing how PRIOR to those blue eyed fakes, that statue was BLACK WITH BROWN EYES AND A SCAR....Period.
Show where it says anywhere on the statues he was a "canaanite hyksos"? Another fake term/people you all came up with. To insert yourselves in.
Another make up lie, Alfie?
You like to just say crap and spread lies for those who are too lazy to research, think and get the TRUTH for themselves.
The Hyksos were from Canaan and according to the Jewish historian Josephus, they were Hebrews which I totally agree with!The majority of sites show him with blue eyes! Ancient Mesopotamians have a large number of sculptures with blue eyes as well!
Level 7

Location hidden

#76039 Sep 26, 2013
The "hyksos" were NOT from Canaan.

Stop that lie.

Those wacky clownish ghoulish mesopotamian sculptures that you posts and whites push are the INVADERS from the north, Alf.

The INDIGENOUS people were black and looked nothing like those clownish ghouls you all put up. Another fake front for you all to give you all history.

Do I need to give the history of the Turks and how they went about fabricating a history? You want the scoop?
lmao

Bowie, MD

#76040 Sep 26, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Idiots still coming here pushing euro-centric dogma expecting us to believe it, the monument at this link does not represent Europeans, Arabs, Jews, or any so callled Caucus Mountains origin types or any of their kind!!!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Great_Sph...
True indeed, and not one mutant can touch the discoveries unearthed at Igbo Ukwu. There they will find not only evidence of Egypt, but the lost Sumerian City of Akkad also. Anybody can google "Grave of Sargon the Great Found in Nigeria" and read it for themselves.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76041 Sep 26, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The "hyksos" were NOT from Canaan.
Stop that lie.
Those wacky clownish ghoulish mesopotamian sculptures that you posts and whites push are the INVADERS from the north, Alf.
The INDIGENOUS people were black and looked nothing like those clownish ghouls you all put up. Another fake front for you all to give you all history.
Do I need to give the history of the Turks and how they went about fabricating a history? You want the scoop?
Where are all these black peoples skeletons in the Middle East hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? Did the neanderthals eat them? How is it that all the skeletons in the Middle East are: Neanderthal,Cro_magnon and Caucasian??? The only Africans that lived in the Middle East, were the Natufians who were North Africans! 13000 years ago) They were bred out of existence by the Eurasians already living in the Middle East! Haplogroup J is 22000 years old,Haplogroup G is 30000 years old and ARE INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST! The first modern man living in the Middle East were these handsome guys, Cro-Magnon
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Their skeletons have been found in the Middle East. They were the grand daddy of all INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people! So nope ancient and modern Middle Eastern people looked exactly the same! After all southern Europeans are closely related to Middle Eastern people. If the Middle East was black, then why arnt southern Europeans black?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76042 Sep 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
True indeed, and not one mutant can touch the discoveries unearthed at Igbo Ukwu. There they will find not only evidence of Egypt, but the lost Sumerian City of Akkad also. Anybody can google "Grave of Sargon the Great Found in Nigeria" and read it for themselves.
Nope Nigerians carry the very INDIGENOUS Haplogroup E1b1a and are NOT RELATED to any Middle Eastern!
7New Earth7

UK

#76044 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
I got this whole page an what i say gone be facts that cant be changed! trying to say them jew after the greeks was Hebrews, you devils know I aint going, the info whouldnt be out unless i put it out an IM gone put out whats real, all you have to do is look into what i say!! im gone bring proof to the board! better then that, I got this! this been my page!! you devils hate the light being shine on yo false lies you been having the sleep believe in! its a new day,I GOT THIS!! Im gone lead the way as i always been doing Play, dummy if you want aint gone change this truth!jew cant fool me, some of ya;ll still got aways to go!
Jeremiah 29 :1-15 says what?

Did u see where its written that the returns will fade into thin air? Who the f**k are you to misquote GOD? Have you gone insane? Let me see what you will answer, before I know if its worth my time focusing on you! How the hell will you say the returns all disappeared and that chaldeans took over? Let me hear you misquote God's oath once more!

Say it!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76045 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope Nigerians carry the very INDIGENOUS Haplogroup E1b1a and are NOT RELATED to any Middle Eastern!
you made it yo job to lie everyday!! trick us Hebrews occupy yo mind like no others,ok you feel good talking to us hebrews, i bet you holla all the time " i know some hebrews" is what you tells peoples,your a south africn crack head, lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#76046 Sep 26, 2013
shalom to the Hebrews!

Level 8

Location hidden

#76047 Sep 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mosses was the last author of Genesis and lived 15th to 13th BCE, at which time there was no Hebrew, as per your link above. Infact, Book of Enoch and Jubilee are still known in their complete form in Geez (Ethopic) rather than Hebrew. No body today does have the original book of the old Bible, but the copy. Since Archeologically proven that hebrew existed around 10th century BC, then Genesis, Book of Enoch and Jubilee must have been written by non-Hebrew but old south Arabian Semitic language.
Samaritans could have retained the ancient Hebrew but officially rejected and casted by your favorite current Jews. You can't love both of them together, they are incompatible.
,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,You see the King that Followed the Law, he said that Ark wasnt going to be a burnden on the Levites shoulders! SO THAT KILLED THE ETHIOPIANS HAVING IT, IT MAKES THEY HISTORY INTO A LIE. that happen in 615BC, Ethiopians history is false, they never had the ark, i show peoples this they be like "man thats the truth right there" lol everybody gone know this soon, an its gone make ya'll look like foool s , thinling we messed up; ya'll been believing in a lie why longer then us enslaved hebrews, ya'll been had that lie going on for a good while, hahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#76048 Sep 26, 2013
THIS FOR YOU Messiah jez-us peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#76049 Sep 26, 2013
Numbers 23:19;God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?,Deuteronomy 24:16;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Chronicles 25:4;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.Ezekiel 14:14;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.Ezekiel 18:20;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#76050 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope Nigerians carry the very INDIGENOUS Haplogroup E1b1a and are NOT RELATED to any Middle Eastern!
The Igbo of Nigeria do trace their origin to the Nri Kingdom. Nri was the son of Eri. Eri was the son of Gad and Gad was the son of Jacob. This information is in the Bible. The Rhineland Hypothesis isn't, and neither are haplogroups that have already been proven to be incorrect to the DNA discovery of Albert Perry from South Carolina. 96% of the world's white Jewish population are Ashkenaz, and they are in the Bible too, why don't you post it?

Level 8

Location hidden

#76051 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> The Hyksos were from Canaan and according to the Jewish historian Josephus, they were Hebrews which I totally agree with!The majority of sites show him with blue eyes! Ancient Mesopotamians have a large number of sculptures with blue eyes as well!
TRICK Hyksos where Amorite!The Amorites,who are also called Old Babylonians, were an important tribe of the ancient world. Their major inputs include centralization, an important legal document, The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the introduction of another god. The Amorites were the original inhabitants of Canaan. They were decadent, even at the time of Abraham, it was their Canaanite culture that produced Sodom and Gomorrah. Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

Level 8

Location hidden

#76052 Sep 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR

o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any that have they blood is EDOM,
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#76053 Sep 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
The Igbo of Nigeria do trace their origin to the Nri Kingdom. Nri was the son of Eri. Eri was the son of Gad and Gad was the son of Jacob. This information is in the Bible. The Rhineland Hypothesis isn't, and neither are haplogroups that have already been proven to be incorrect to the DNA discovery of Albert Perry from South Carolina. 96% of the world's white Jewish population are Ashkenaz, and they are in the Bible too, why don't you post it?
There is NO DNA proof that any Igbo are related to Israelites so no one will ever believe you! There is a Tribe called the Lemba who live in Southern Africa that do carry Middle Eastern DNA that comes from Yemeni Jews! Ashkenazi Jews became known as Ashkenazi when they settled in Germany and only then! Ashkenazi Jews are related to Sephardi Jews. Sephardi Jews ran into Spain,Portugal,North Africa after Rome conquered Israel. The majority of Jews carry Haplogroup J,G which are the INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN DNA. Igbo carry E1b1a which is African.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 5 min Good-Vibes 53
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men 10 min raj 104
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 11 min selina london 240
black guy cuts off testicles for $300 bucks! 12 min Rock 1
Look What Brain Said About Daniele Watts While ... 13 min Rock 5
YT FEARS black male sexuality! 16 min Rock 1
Since white people have the most dating eligibi... 20 min Rock 5
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 26 min Gargantos 120,977
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 44 min unfazed 24,574
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 2 hr Miguel is the man 247