Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76109 Sep 26, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text> not ish the igbo didnt convert, how can u convert to traditions and rituals uve been practicing since ur existstence. I was meerly baiting the troll, duh
smash on that devil
trollslayer

East Chicago, IN

#76110 Sep 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Igbo history. Many words in Hebrew are Igbo, and Igbo came first!
whatta' bout this??? Is it true that many words in Hebrew are Igbo? We know they were first
trollslayer

East Chicago, IN

#76111 Sep 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles."
The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!"
The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!" ??????????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76112 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>smash on that devil
=D
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76113 Sep 26, 2013
Mute Ben! He is not a mute man, see he talkiing now, prolly waiting for people to foget about Jeremiah 29:1-15..........duh
=D
Upstairs is confused!!!!!!!

Can't say shot!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76114 Sep 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
whatta' bout this??? Is it true that many words in Hebrew are Igbo? We know they were first
There is NO word that is Hebrew that ISN'T igbo!!!!!! We might stop using the term Hebrew!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76115 Sep 26, 2013
I have investigated almost all!!!!!!!!!!

Igbo is Hebrew!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76116 Sep 26, 2013
Ben 'if' you are SOO SURE about refuting Jeremiah 29: 1-15, then repeat after me.........." GOD punish my generations severly up to the fifth, if I'm wrong about what I claim that your prophecy on your Jeremiah 29: 1-15 speech is nonsense!!!!!"

Say it Ben!!!!!!!

BS!!!!

Look at who is calling me devil!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

You Aint saying shit!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76117 Sep 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
whatta' bout this??? Is it true that many words in Hebrew are Igbo? We know they were first
All You guys on this thread have NOT even studied this BEN here!!!!!!

He doesn't accept what ALL of you are writing, "that igbos are Hebrews"!!!!!!!!!!

you don't know this Ben!!!!!!!!!!

He is puking inside his soul whenever he sees you people type that igbo is Hebrew!!!!!!!!

Ask Ben to write about igbo being Hebrew; ASK HIM!!!!!!!

Isn't it the quarrel we are having????????

SMH!!!!!!!

Its the same argument!!!!! Only that we have gone very detailed about it!!!!!!! Ben doenst like what unfazed, puncho, phaed, troll slayer, slave coast writes about IGBOS!!!!!!!!!

BEN has NEVER written that igbos are Hebrew!!!!!!!!!

Ask him to write it!!!!!!!!!

BS!!!!!!

You guys think you know him but you don't!!!!!!! He justt wants to keep deceiving yall until u enter his trap!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76118 Sep 26, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Probaby is a weak argument.
Genesis 17:7, 10 KJV
And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
[10] This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
The COVENANT IS KEPT!!!

AFRICA BEGINNING, THEN TO ARABIA/ASIATIC AND BACK TO AFRICA!!!

STARTING IN AFRICA (FIRST ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS IN EAST AFRICA)
B/T defining mutations


M139
M299
M42
M94

C/T defining mutations

P9.1
M168
M294

OUT OF AFRICA IN ASIATIC/ASIA
(“YAP,” IS ONE OF MANY DEFINING GENETIC MARKERS LINKING “E1B1A” TO THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST, THE INDUS VALLEY AND BEYOND)
D/E defining mutations


P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167

THIS IS WHERE THE “BACK MIGRATION,” AS IT IS CALLED OCCURS,
IN THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA
E defining mutations


P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150

E1 defining Mutations


P147

E1b defining mutations


P-177

FATHER OF “E1B1A…ORIGIN SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA…NORTH AFRICA!!!”
E1b1 defining mutations


DYS391p
P179
P2
P181
P180
P189

YOU HAD TO HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE OCCUR IN ORDER TO GET TO “E1b1a,“IN PRESENT DAY NORTH, EAST, CENTRAL, SOUTH & WEST AFRICA!!!
E1b1a defining mutations
P1
PN1
P182
P293
M180

THOUGH THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF YOU ARE SKEPTICAL OF THE DNA SCIENCE, WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE READS LIKE THE DESCENDING GENERATIONS SPOKEN OF IN SCRPTURE!!! FROM THE KUSH MOUNTAINS IN THE INDUS VALLEY ALL THE TO NIGERIA, LIBERIA & SENE-GAMBIA IN WEST AFRICA!!!

Maybe eventually I'll be able to put this in PDF FORMAT, the add narration to an online channel. Putting everything in laymen terms...









E defining mutations


P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150


D/E defining mutations


P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167


C/T defining mutations


P9.1
M168
M294


B/T defining mutations


M139
M299
M42
M94


































Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76119 Sep 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Ben 'if' you are SOO SURE about refuting Jeremiah 29: 1-15, then repeat after me.........." GOD punish my generations severly up to the fifth, if I'm wrong about what I claim that your prophecy on your Jeremiah 29: 1-15 speech is nonsense!!!!!"
Say it Ben!!!!!!!
BS!!!!
Look at who is calling me devil!!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
You Aint saying shit!!!!!!!
yo message is garbage, an thats that on that!! trick we hebrews around here!! your not, so what you want ???? nothing but to clog post up, to try an make sure non read they heritage, because they wont get it from you! when new peoples pull up an read yo post they gone go away, an not learn they heritage, you post crap, non hebrew message!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76120 Sep 26, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The COVENANT IS KEPT!!!
AFRICA BEGINNING, THEN TO ARABIA/ASIATIC AND BACK TO AFRICA!!!
STARTING IN AFRICA (FIRST ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS IN EAST AFRICA)
B/T defining mutations
M139
M299
M42
M94
C/T defining mutations
P9.1
M168
M294
OUT OF AFRICA IN ASIATIC/ASIA
(“YAP,” IS ONE OF MANY DEFINING GENETIC MARKERS LINKING “E1B1A” TO THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST, THE INDUS VALLEY AND BEYOND)
D/E defining mutations
P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167
THIS IS WHERE THE “BACK MIGRATION,” AS IT IS CALLED OCCURS,
IN THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA
E defining mutations
P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150
E1 defining Mutations
P147
E1b defining mutations
P-177
FATHER OF “E1B1A…ORIGIN SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA…NORTH AFRICA!!!”
E1b1 defining mutations
DYS391p
P179
P2
P181
P180
P189
YOU HAD TO HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE OCCUR IN ORDER TO GET TO “E1b1a,“IN PRESENT DAY NORTH, EAST, CENTRAL, SOUTH & WEST AFRICA!!!
E1b1a defining mutations
P1
PN1
P182
P293
M180
THOUGH THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF YOU ARE SKEPTICAL OF THE DNA SCIENCE, WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE READS LIKE THE DESCENDING GENERATIONS SPOKEN OF IN SCRPTURE!!! FROM THE KUSH MOUNTAINS IN THE INDUS VALLEY ALL THE TO NIGERIA, LIBERIA & SENE-GAMBIA IN WEST AFRICA!!!
Maybe eventually I'll be able to put this in PDF FORMAT, the add narration to an online channel. Putting everything in laymen terms...
E defining mutations
P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150
D/E defining mutations
P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167
C/T defining mutations
P9.1
M168
M294
B/T defining mutations
M139
M299
M42
M94
Joshua 19:1-9

1 And the second lot came forth to Simeon, even for the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families: and their inheritance was within the inheritance of the children of Judah.

2 And they had in their inheritance Beersheba, and Sheba, and Moladah,

3 And Hazarshual, and Balah, and Azem,

4 And Eltolad, and Bethul, and Hormah,

5 And Ziklag, and Bethmarcaboth, and Hazarsusah,

6 And Bethlebaoth, and Sharuhen; thirteen cities and their villages:

7 Ain, Remmon, and Ether, and Ashan; four cities and their villages:

8 And all the villages that were round about these cities to Baalathbeer, Ramath of the south. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families.

9 Out of the portion of the children of Judah was the inheritance of the children of Simeon: for the part of the children of Judah was too much for them: therefore the children of Simeon had their inheritance within the inheritance of them.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76121 Sep 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
All You guys on this thread have NOT even studied this BEN here!!!!!!
He doesn't accept what ALL of you are writing, "that igbos are Hebrews"!!!!!!!!!!
you don't know this Ben!!!!!!!!!!
He is puking inside his soul whenever he sees you people type that igbo is Hebrew!!!!!!!!
Ask Ben to write about igbo being Hebrew; ASK HIM!!!!!!!
Isn't it the quarrel we are having????????
SMH!!!!!!!
Its the same argument!!!!! Only that we have gone very detailed about it!!!!!!! Ben doenst like what unfazed, puncho, phaed, troll slayer, slave coast writes about IGBOS!!!!!!!!!
BEN has NEVER written that igbos are Hebrew!!!!!!!!!
Ask him to write it!!!!!!!!!
BS!!!!!!
You guys think you know him but you don't!!!!!!! He justt wants to keep deceiving yall until u enter his trap!!!!!!!
your weak, they suppose to listen to you? your a devil!! trick, i said us hebrews dont want yo kind, around we can post an chat with eachother, this site dosnt concern you so push on!!! fool you cant contend with me, im on a level you cant reach, step back devil, go play with AE, your jewish like i said!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76122 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your weak, they suppose to listen to you? your a devil!! trick, i said us hebrews dont want yo kind, around we can post an chat with eachother, this site dosnt concern you so push on!!! fool you cant contend with me, im on a level you cant reach, step back devil, go play with AE, your jewish like i said!!
You just a trick hiding behind words yout Rick!!!!!

Say it!!!!!!!!!!

It Aint gona end you trick!!!!!!!!!

Say it!!!!! Say igbos are Hebrews!!!!!!

Its you who spits garbage!!!!!!! 247 garbage!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76123 Sep 26, 2013
Ben is far worse than white Jews if yall don't know!!!!!!!

See him caLling me Jewish!!!!!! He is the most extreme white here!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense!!!!!

Racist BS!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76124 Sep 26, 2013
The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! the New peoples placed in our land!,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof., them be the jews of today along with ASHKENAZ,Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. Ararat, be them Georgian,an Ashkenaz be the likes of our Rothschild s,the Sepharvaim be your Sephardi sephardics,Ararat is the jews that came from turkey, an them parts! all them was your BABYLONIAN JEWs,in the book of EZRA we wanted NO parts of them! we are two different peoples as a whole ,the JEW inherited our Heritage, do to our sin! thats what the" Tanakh" is about! we cant be jews like they cant be HEBREWS, all HEBREWS lost HERITAGE an suffered slavery an was shipped to foreign land , as stated by Moses in Torah
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76125 Sep 26, 2013
U see I don't rap with you on that you nonsense BS!!!! So why rap with me???????
F**k that your BS!!!!!

Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76126 Sep 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Mute Ben! He is not a mute man, see he talkiing now, prolly waiting for people to foget about Jeremiah 29:1-15..........duh
=D
Upstairs is confused!!!!!!!
Can't say shot!!!!!!
trick i been wrote bought the good figs those that went to babylon, an the bad figs those that went into africa well the retuns messed up to, i been wrote about that, fool ya aint talking bout nothing!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#76127 Sep 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Ben is far worse than white Jews if yall don't know!!!!!!!
See him caLling me Jewish!!!!!! He is the most extreme white here!!!!!!!!!
Nonsense!!!!!
Racist BS!!!!!!!
Jeremiah 6:9;Thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall throughly glean the remnant of Israel as a vine: turn back thine hand as a grapegatherer into the baskets.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#76128 Sep 26, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The COVENANT IS KEPT!!!
AFRICA BEGINNING, THEN TO ARABIA/ASIATIC AND BACK TO AFRICA!!!
STARTING IN AFRICA (FIRST ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS IN EAST AFRICA)
B/T defining mutations
M139
M299
M42
M94
C/T defining mutations
P9.1
M168
M294
OUT OF AFRICA IN ASIATIC/ASIA
(“YAP,” IS ONE OF MANY DEFINING GENETIC MARKERS LINKING “E1B1A” TO THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST, THE INDUS VALLEY AND BEYOND)
D/E defining mutations
P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167
THIS IS WHERE THE “BACK MIGRATION,” AS IT IS CALLED OCCURS,
IN THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA
E defining mutations
P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150
E1 defining Mutations
P147
E1b defining mutations
P-177
FATHER OF “E1B1A…ORIGIN SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST/ARABIA…NORTH AFRICA!!!”
E1b1 defining mutations
DYS391p
P179
P2
P181
P180
P189
YOU HAD TO HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE OCCUR IN ORDER TO GET TO “E1b1a,“IN PRESENT DAY NORTH, EAST, CENTRAL, SOUTH & WEST AFRICA!!!
E1b1a defining mutations
P1
PN1
P182
P293
M180
THOUGH THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF YOU ARE SKEPTICAL OF THE DNA SCIENCE, WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE READS LIKE THE DESCENDING GENERATIONS SPOKEN OF IN SCRPTURE!!! FROM THE KUSH MOUNTAINS IN THE INDUS VALLEY ALL THE TO NIGERIA, LIBERIA & SENE-GAMBIA IN WEST AFRICA!!!
Maybe eventually I'll be able to put this in PDF FORMAT, the add narration to an online channel. Putting everything in laymen terms...
E defining mutations
P29
P174
P169
P168
P173
P172
P171
P176
P162
M96
P170
P156
P175
P155
P154
M40
P152
P150
D/E defining mutations
P165
P183
M203
M145
P144
P153
P167
C/T defining mutations
P9.1
M168
M294
B/T defining mutations
M139
M299
M42
M94
Break it down for me visually. I need to know who carry B,T and C today. I know D is represented by the Koreans and Japanese. Do you know the genetics of Andaman,Dravvidians,negritos and Australoids. I like where u goin with this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min smile n wave 1,583,016
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 3 min Black Dragon 5
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Rapper mystikal wanted for [email protected] Lol and smh ... 10 min Black Dragon 10
Democratic party destroys 220 year old Christop... 14 min Black Dragon 14
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 30 min youll shoot your ... 247
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 33 min C Kersey 122
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 2 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Redefined 136
Power of Master Lee for President. 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 30
More from around the web