Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75992 Sep 25, 2013
The Third Book of Moses 18

21 Thou shalt not give of Thy Seed to offer it unto Moloch. That Thou defile not the Name of Thy GOD. For I am THE CREATOR.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#75993 Sep 25, 2013
Tehillyah Kohen wrote:
<quoted text>Askenaz are mentioned in Genesis the 10th chapter in relation to being one of the descendants of Japeth. Considering this, how can Askenaz be Israelites, when Israel is a descendant of Shem ?
Genesis 10
10) Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
I was trying to get our South African friend to post this exact same thing!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75995 Sep 25, 2013
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, THAT SAID TO the4 one's went into eygpt in 588BC the 99% the whole hebrew nation. ok this was said to the returns that made it back to Heritage the CREATOR gave us coming out of Egypt with Moses, we still had Covenant till it was taken away which is way Greeks roll up look what was said to returns Haggai 2:4 ;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. SEE THE DIFFERENCE? one had old law one had a New law?? i know my biz, im a real Hebrew

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75996 Sep 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yep i seen it, you got that devil he cant say nothing good job
Ditto...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75997 Sep 25, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Treaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples

Location hidden

#75998 Sep 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>E1b1b (M78) originated 26000 years ago from M35 which is Ethiopian in origin. The back into Africa migration was R1b from the Middle East. This Haplogroup is found the highest in Cameroons.
According to Eupedia, it originated maybe in Iran,Caucasus or maybe Central Asia. Sub-Saharans got this Haplogroup from Egyptians:
www.eupedia.com/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.s...
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wn.....E1B1B..........YEAH RIGHT ALFIE...LOL!!! TRYING TO REPLACE THE "FATHER...E1B1...WITH THE ...SON...E1B1B??? NOT EVEN A NICE TRY...YOU COWARD...LMAO!!! NOW I SEE WHY UNPHAZED CALLS YOU ALFIE:

AL=YOU ALWAYS

FI=FILL IN

E=AVOIDENCE WITH EXTRAS.....

Your aregular comedian...aren't you??? If only in you dreams...LOL!!!

You think that you can just say something other than: "E1B1" AND THAT'S GOING TO ERASE THE TRUTH??? NOT!!!!!!!!!!

E1B1 IS THE PRGENITOR OF "E1B1A...AND "YAP-M98 (WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT GENETIC MARKER IN AFRCAN AMERICANS Y-CHROMESOMES) BACK MIGRATED TO AFRICA VIA THE MIDDLE EAST...JUST LIKE YOU SAID...CASE CLOSED...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#75999 Sep 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>E1b1b (M78) originated 26000 years ago from M35 which is Ethiopian in origin. The back into Africa migration was R1b from the Middle East. This Haplogroup is found the highest in Cameroons.
According to Eupedia, it originated maybe in Iran,Caucasus or maybe Central Asia. Sub-Saharans got this Haplogroup from Egyptians:
www.eupedia.com/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.s...
Oh yeah...let me not forget to remind you: YOU WON'T FIND THE BONES OF ANY ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICANS BONES..."OLDER THAN 3,000 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT!!!

The KEY PHRASE HERE IS "ANATOMICALLY MODERN!!!"

There is ABSOLUTELY NO OSTEOLOGICAL (BONES) EVIDENCE TO BACKNUPMYOU LIARS ASSUMPTIONS...CLAIMING ANATOMICALLY MODERN PEOPLE LIVING IN WEST AFRICA 26,000 YBP...NOT A SINGLE SHREDD...NOT EVEN ONE IOTA OF DATA TO BACK YOUR LYING!!! SO WHY TGE HELL DO YOU CONTINUE YOUR LYING SHRADE??? IS THAT ALL YOU DEMONS DO...IS LIE???

Location hidden

#76000 Sep 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes thats why you find the word Jew in the Quran LOL and Im sure the Quran was written in the 18th century!!!!The word Jew is first found in the Hebrew bible! YEHUDI = JEW and in modern Hebrew YEHUDI still means JEW!
Yehudi is mentioned 74 times in the Hebrew Bible! First mention of Yehudi (Jew) is Esther 2:5
Once again your lies have been found out!
That's not: J.E.W.

That's: "Y.E.H.U.D.I!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S TGE FEAR OF USING THE "HEBREW" NAME??? IS THERE SOME FEAR OF THE TRUTH?????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Level 2

Since: May 11

Nashville, TN

#76001 Sep 25, 2013
Found 2 more group
https://m.facebook.com/groups/242499625829067... #!/groups/242499625829067?ref= m_notif&notif_t=group_comm ent&__user=1644004843

https://m.facebook.com/groups/475024079195389...

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#76002 Sep 25, 2013
12 tribes=12 zodiac.Lion of judah=Leo.Your bible was written in alchemical/astrological code,so what may appear to be something on the outside,has a different meaning on the inside.

"The earthly body of alchemy is chemistry, for chemists do not realize that half of The Book of Torah is forever concealed behind the veil of Isis (see the Tarot), and that so long as they study only material elements they can at best discover but half of the mystery. Astrology has crystallized into astronomy, whose votaries ridicule the dreams of ancient seers and sages, deriding their symbols as meaningless products of superstition. Nevertheless, the intelligentsia of the modern world can never pass behind the veil which divides the seen from the unseen except in the way appointed--the Mysteries"--Manly p.Hall-33 degree mason(secret teachings of all the Ages

ALCHEMY, the secret art of the land of Khem(egypt), is one of the two oldest sciences known to the world. The other is astrology. The beginnings of both extend back into the obscurity of prehistoric times. According to the earliest records extant, alchemy and astrology were considered as divinely revealed to man so that by their aid he might regain his lost estate. According to old legends(myths) preserved by the Rabbins, the angel at the gate of Eden instructed Adam in the mysteries of Qabbalah and of alchemy, promising that when the human race had thoroughly mastered the secret wisdom concealed within these inspired arts, the curse of the forbidden fruit would be removed and man might again enter into the Garden.

As man took upon himself "coats of skins" (physical bodies) at the time of his fall, so these sacred sciences were brought by him into the lower worlds incarnated in dense vehicles, through which their spiritual transcendental natures could no longer manifest themselves. Therefore they were considered as being dead or lost."--Manly P.Hall-33 degree mason(Secret teaching of all the Ages)

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#76003 Sep 25, 2013
JOHNS NOT A HEBREW wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT'S TGE FEAR OF USING THE "HEBREW" NAME??? IS THERE SOME FEAR OF THE TRUTH?????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
Yehudi means Jew. Judío in Castilian. Same word. Yehudi in Arabic. That's what they call the Jews today in Arabic.

You are not a Hebrew.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#76004 Sep 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>PHAED .......
I really wana know who started this 'Hebrews Aint
Jews thing'
I know its not popular!!!!!! I only started hearing it on
this thread, and MOST black AA activists say they are
the 'REAL JEWS'.......
So what's this all about???????
Explain please.....
Actually this was the 1st thread tht introduced me to the "TRUTH" of who we be.."BIBLICALLY" so I heard it here used in general or loosely so I thought or assumed this was common-speak

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#76005 Sep 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>PHAED .......
I really wana know who started this 'Hebrews Aint
Jews thing'
I know its not popular!!!!!! I only started hearing it on
this thread, and MOST black AA activists say they are
the 'REAL JEWS'.......
So what's this all about???????
Explain please.....
If it be a reason I blame the "mind-set" of the wicked letter "J" so there's distance in acceptance of it or being tied to it..feel me?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#76006 Sep 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>I wana ask u a question, what does the Eucharist mean to you?
I just googled it..that's real!"..it does exist, believe that!! LMHAO

Location hidden

#76007 Sep 25, 2013
Ish BARROWHORE SUNJU HAZIB HABIB NOT A HEBREW Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yehudi means Jew. Judío in Castilian. Same word. Yehudi in Arabic. That's what they call the Jews today in Arabic.
You are not a Hebrew.
STFU you NONE HUMAN DUNG AND GARBAGE ATHEISTIC CONFUSED ABOUT AFFILIATION RELIGIOUS MUTATION BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...DAMN...THAT WAS A GOOD ONE...LOL!!!

NOW GOOD BLOW YOUR PEA BRAIN OUT...YA SATANIC MUTE...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#76008 Sep 25, 2013
In the most ancient term "EL" had many defining meanings..such as god, mighty warrior etc..
ISAIAH 9:6 is what the church has twisted to create "the trinity"..but there's holes in it "if" u can SEE
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76009 Sep 25, 2013
Tehillyah Kohen wrote:
<quoted text>Askenaz are mentioned in Genesis the 10th chapter in relation to being one of the descendants of Japeth. Considering this, how can Askenaz be Israelites, when Israel is a descendant of Shem ?
Genesis 10
10) Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
Um...there is also mention of Greek Jews in the bible. Does that also make them Japheth? Did Sephardi Jews originate in Spain? Are they Japheth? All the Jews originated in Israel and have the DNA to prove it!!!!!The majority of JEWS carry Haplogroup J1/J2 and G! THESE ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUPS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76010 Sep 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
In modern Hebrew Yehudi means JEW and has always meant Jew! In the Hebrew Bible, Yehudi is mentioned 74 times! According to the Hebrew Bible Yehudi came from Yehudah (Judah)!!!!!!!!!Learn Hebrew!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76011 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wn.....E1B1B..........YEAH RIGHT ALFIE...LOL!!! TRYING TO REPLACE THE "FATHER...E1B1...WITH THE ...SON...E1B1B??? NOT EVEN A NICE TRY...YOU COWARD...LMAO!!! NOW I SEE WHY UNPHAZED CALLS YOU ALFIE:
AL=YOU ALWAYS
FI=FILL IN
E=AVOIDENCE WITH EXTRAS.....
Your aregular comedian...aren't you??? If only in you dreams...LOL!!!
You think that you can just say something other than: "E1B1" AND THAT'S GOING TO ERASE THE TRUTH??? NOT!!!!!!!!!!
E1B1 IS THE PRGENITOR OF "E1B1A...AND "YAP-M98 (WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT GENETIC MARKER IN AFRCAN AMERICANS Y-CHROMESOMES) BACK MIGRATED TO AFRICA VIA THE MIDDLE EAST...JUST LIKE YOU SAID...CASE CLOSED...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Where is Glimmer to sort you out! Both those Haplogroups originated in Ethiopia (M35)One lot went North and the other went to West,Central Africa! The back migration was R1b that came from Egyptians. Haplogroup R1b is the majority Haplogroup of Europe not the Middle East! It isnt found in West Africa but is found in Chad and the Cameroons!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76012 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I have to agree, here. This tells you one important mystery, that European 'Judaism' was not evolved from the ancient south Arabian Semitic traditions and languages. We know modern Hebrew is not that of the ancient but recently invented by mixing with many Indo-European words. In short, Current 'Judaism' not only lucks heredity linkage but also invented from simple myths that was orally transmitted from trace remainants of the ancient. I am not saying we have lost everything, but the real 'Judiac' tradition is maintained some where else ???, not in current Israel. However, the ancient Hebrew and other old south Arabian languages are lost forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,236,822
Ugly fat colored slashes woman’s neck on NYC su... 3 min Mick 2
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 3 min DerekJ 717
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Moorspeaks 7,202
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 11 min PolakPotrafi 84
Attn: American News Media 15 min Black Current Events 1
Black Men are easy to Control 17 min trish_b 2
All women prefer white men 49 min Moorspeaks 4,903
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 54 min johnplustwomore 1,117
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Guest 167
Sweden is the model country for whites 1 hr confidence 64
More from around the web