Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76010 Sep 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not: J.E.W.
That's: "Y.E.H.U.D.I!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S TGE FEAR OF USING THE "HEBREW" NAME??? IS THERE SOME FEAR OF THE TRUTH?????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
In modern Hebrew Yehudi means JEW and has always meant Jew! In the Hebrew Bible, Yehudi is mentioned 74 times! According to the Hebrew Bible Yehudi came from Yehudah (Judah)!!!!!!!!!Learn Hebrew!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76011 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wn.....E1B1B..........YEAH RIGHT ALFIE...LOL!!! TRYING TO REPLACE THE "FATHER...E1B1...WITH THE ...SON...E1B1B??? NOT EVEN A NICE TRY...YOU COWARD...LMAO!!! NOW I SEE WHY UNPHAZED CALLS YOU ALFIE:
AL=YOU ALWAYS
FI=FILL IN
E=AVOIDENCE WITH EXTRAS.....
Your aregular comedian...aren't you??? If only in you dreams...LOL!!!
You think that you can just say something other than: "E1B1" AND THAT'S GOING TO ERASE THE TRUTH??? NOT!!!!!!!!!!
E1B1 IS THE PRGENITOR OF "E1B1A...AND "YAP-M98 (WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT GENETIC MARKER IN AFRCAN AMERICANS Y-CHROMESOMES) BACK MIGRATED TO AFRICA VIA THE MIDDLE EAST...JUST LIKE YOU SAID...CASE CLOSED...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Where is Glimmer to sort you out! Both those Haplogroups originated in Ethiopia (M35)One lot went North and the other went to West,Central Africa! The back migration was R1b that came from Egyptians. Haplogroup R1b is the majority Haplogroup of Europe not the Middle East! It isnt found in West Africa but is found in Chad and the Cameroons!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76012 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
That's not: J.E.W.
That's: "Y.E.H.U.D.I!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S TGE FEAR OF USING THE "HEBREW" NAME??? IS THERE SOME FEAR OF THE TRUTH?????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???
I have to agree, here. This tells you one important mystery, that European 'Judaism' was not evolved from the ancient south Arabian Semitic traditions and languages. We know modern Hebrew is not that of the ancient but recently invented by mixing with many Indo-European words. In short, Current 'Judaism' not only lucks heredity linkage but also invented from simple myths that was orally transmitted from trace remainants of the ancient. I am not saying we have lost everything, but the real 'Judiac' tradition is maintained some where else ???, not in current Israel. However, the ancient Hebrew and other old south Arabian languages are lost forever.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76013 Sep 25, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alfie,
Another thing.... you all are "jews" alright. A made up term by you usurpers to PARALLEL THE CREATORS People.
This is you alls god:
Dear reader -- after the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:
"We are god's chosen people ... Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
What happened to the video? That poor old Jew was suffering from senileness and is probably long dead! As for the Ewes being cannibals, a lot of ancient people were cannibals including the ancient Canaanites! So calm down lol BAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAA AAAAAA
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76014 Sep 25, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it be a reason I blame the "mind-set" of the wicked letter "J" so there's distance in acceptance of it or being tied to it..feel me?
Ancient African languages have letter J, they had it long time! Long before any of the lating, proto Greek, proto-french, English, Yiddish, and co!

So what has letter J done here? Explain!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76015 Sep 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree, here. This tells you one important mystery, that European 'Judaism' was not evolved from the ancient south Arabian Semitic traditions and languages. We know modern Hebrew is not that of the ancient but recently invented by mixing with many Indo-European words. In short, Current 'Judaism' not only lucks heredity linkage but also invented from simple myths that was orally transmitted from trace remainants of the ancient. I am not saying we have lost everything, but the real 'Judiac' tradition is maintained some where else ???, not in current Israel. However, the ancient Hebrew and other old south Arabian languages are lost forever.
Modern Hebrew calls Jews Yehudi, ancient Hebrew calls Jews Yehudi! There is not much difference between ancient Hebrew and modern Hebrew! Learn Hebrew!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76016 Sep 25, 2013
To those idiots who claim that the Canaanites were black, it turns out this Pharaoh with blue eyes was a Hyksos Pharaoh from the 13th dynasty:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...

Probably a Haplogroup J2 carrier like these people:

www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html
God

Huntsville, AL

#76017 Sep 25, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
In the most ancient term "EL" had many defining meanings..such as god, mighty warrior etc..
ISAIAH 9:6 is what the church has twisted to create "the trinity"..but there's holes in it "if" u can SEE
All of your ancient Gods where stars and planets. El is saturn.Brahma in hindu religion is also saturn.

The noun &#702;El was found at the top of a list of Gods as the "Ancient of Gods" or the "Father of all Gods", in the ruins of the royal archive of the Ebla civilization, in the archaeological site of Tell Mardikh in Syria dated to 2300 BC.

"Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.(Daniel 7:22

"I am Isis,Queen of this country.I was introduced by Mercury(Tehuti).No one can destroy the laws which i have established.I am the eldest daughter of Saturn,most ancient of the Gods."(egyptian text)
Saturn is known as the "Ancient of Days", for its time is the longest of the classical planets. Of all the zodiacal constellations, Ophiuchus is the most high

In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.(Daniel 9:1-2 KJV)

In other words, the author of Daniel Ch 9 is saying that he read about the zodiac precessional rate in the year 522 B.C., and that Jeremiah had known the "number of the years" before him. All of the prophets where magi/astrologers.

the elimination of the constellations of Ophiuchus (Ra, YHWH Abraham/Jacob) and Orion (Osiris, Isaac/Joseph) is a six day week for the tabernacle of the sun. Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none. And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.(Exod 16:26-27 KJV) Exodus eliminates the seventh day in celestial Israel in order to keep it holy. These houses are the ritual resting places of the patriarchs, Abraham and Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph). Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.(Exod 20:8 KJV) The seventh day was eliminated so that it would not be profaned by mundane worldly activities, and would be reserved for those occasions when an extra worldly need arose. After eliminating thousands of gods during the reign of the 18th Dynasty which ended with the monotheism of Akhenaten, one more elimination was unthinkable.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76018 Sep 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Modern Hebrew calls Jews Yehudi, ancient Hebrew calls Jews Yehudi! There is not much difference between ancient Hebrew and modern Hebrew! Learn Hebrew!!!!
Do I need to learn Modern Hebrew?

We don't use the word J in Amharic/Geez, we say 'Yohannes' not 'John' we say 'Eyesus' not 'Jesus' we say 'Ayehud' not 'Judah' we say 'Yacob' not 'Jacob'. It is just after Christ that we added vowels in our writing but just consonants, typical of the ancient south Arabians. Our ancient writing for the word 'Hebrew' was just 'Br' as recently archeologically discovered in the two incense burners in northern Ethiopia.

Most of the ancient old bible was never written in Hebrew but in old south Arabian languages. There is no more old Hebrew in the world today and most ancient south Arabian languages are lost, except my Geez and Amharic. I understand the Bible easily if I retain and strengthen my old south Arabian languages (Geez and Amharic) rather than the fake Hebrew. You are starved of the basic knowledge of the ancient Semites, yet claiming them! Is that fair?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76019 Sep 25, 2013
Lameisha wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle Ben isn't a mad man. I've always loved Uncle Ben's rice. Uncle Ben's rice is off the chain!
Does he have a university degree?
lmao

Bowie, MD

#76020 Sep 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Igbo history. Many words in Hebrew are Igbo, and Igbo came first!

Level 6

Location hidden

#76021 Sep 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
To those idiots who claim that the Canaanites were black, it turns out this Pharaoh with blue eyes was a Hyksos Pharaoh from the 13th dynasty:
Probably a Haplogroup J2 carrier like these people:
www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html
This is typical of the behavior of lay and ordinary people. If you have completed your high school, you would be able to understand the effect of UV in skin color. Very unfortunate, that you never gone to school and certainly read nothing about biology or history, but directly connected to the internet.

Let's assume Canaanites were white, do you think they will retain their color if they have migrated south as far as Zimbabwe? Let's assume they were 'Black', do you think they will retain their color if they managed to migrate north as far as England? Logically No! If you are aware of this fact, then another reason might be that you are exceedingly exited by your light skin color in south Africa, not by your n!groid feature. Your bone morphology tells you where your ancestors were from, not your skin color. Average man in the world can't miss the n!groid origin of any light skinned cape Malay, from his chick bones and never give values for skin color. Stop that non sense debate of color, no body ever agreed on that!

Level 6

Location hidden

#76022 Sep 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Igbo history. Many words in Hebrew are Igbo, and Igbo came first!
We are not joking!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76023 Sep 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is typical of the behavior of lay and ordinary people. If you have completed your high school, you would be able to understand the effect of UV in skin color. Very unfortunate, that you never gone to school and certainly read nothing about biology or history, but directly connected to the internet.
Let's assume Canaanites were white, do you think they will retain their color if they have migrated south as far as Zimbabwe? Let's assume they were 'Black', do you think they will retain their color if they managed to migrate north as far as England? Logically No! If you are aware of this fact, then another reason might be that you are exceedingly exited by your light skin color in south Africa, not by your n!groid feature. Your bone morphology tells you where your ancestors were from, not your skin color. Average man in the world can't miss the n!groid origin of any light skinned cape Malay, from his chick bones and never give values for skin color. Stop that non sense debate of color, no body ever agreed on that!
There is just too much evidence showing they were white Eurasians. Southern Europeans have lived thousands of years in the hot Mediterranean sun. So stop talking RUBBISH IDIOT!
Recreation of ancient Hebrews by Forensic Experts:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Modern Samaritans who have lived more than 3000 years in Israel looking exactly like their ancient ancestors:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Ancient 5000 year old Iranian woman recreated:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
Hyksos Pharaoh with blue eyes:
And the grand daddy of them all:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Middle Eastern people ALWAYS LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#76024 Sep 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I need to learn Modern Hebrew?
We don't use the word J in Amharic/Geez, we say 'Yohannes' not 'John' we say 'Eyesus' not 'Jesus' we say 'Ayehud' not 'Judah' we say 'Yacob' not 'Jacob'. It is just after Christ that we added vowels in our writing but just consonants, typical of the ancient south Arabians. Our ancient writing for the word 'Hebrew' was just 'Br' as recently archeologically discovered in the two incense burners in northern Ethiopia.
Most of the ancient old bible was never written in Hebrew but in old south Arabian languages. There is no more old Hebrew in the world today and most ancient south Arabian languages are lost, except my Geez and Amharic. I understand the Bible easily if I retain and strengthen my old south Arabian languages (Geez and Amharic) rather than the fake Hebrew. You are starved of the basic knowledge of the ancient Semites, yet claiming them! Is that fair?
Hebrew was spoken 10th century BCE! Samaritians speak ancient Hebrew. You are a dumb idiot who NEVER READS anything and always thinks he knows everything! READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY YOU IDIOT FOOL:

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76025 Sep 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>if they was, tell them im for creating a united states of africa controlled by us Hebrews, Damn it, its bout high time we live the good life, we gone get everything anyway, but it would show, you have a remorseful heart, about what you done to us in slavery days,we gone get free anyway! hah soon to!! soon as war start us Hebrews gone be free!
Haha! Who was I then an what role did I play?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#76026 Sep 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not joking!
You are one of the biggest jokers around here!

Level 6

Location hidden

#76027 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Hebrew was spoken 10th century BCE! Samaritians speak ancient Hebrew. You are a dumb idiot who NEVER READS anything and always thinks he knows everything! READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY YOU IDIOT FOOL:
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
Mosses was the last author of Genesis and lived 15th to 13th BCE, at which time there was no Hebrew, as per your link above. Infact, Book of Enoch and Jubilee are still known in their complete form in Geez (Ethopic) rather than Hebrew. No body today does have the original book of the old Bible, but the copy. Since Archeologically proven that hebrew existed around 10th century BC, then Genesis, Book of Enoch and Jubilee must have been written by non-Hebrew but old south Arabian Semitic language.

Samaritans could have retained the ancient Hebrew but officially rejected and casted by your favorite current Jews. You can't love both of them together, they are incompatible.

Level 6

Location hidden

#76028 Sep 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There is just too much evidence showing they were white Eurasians. Southern Europeans have lived thousands of years in the hot Mediterranean sun. So stop talking RUBBISH IDIOT!
Recreation of ancient Hebrews by Forensic Experts:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Modern Samaritans who have lived more than 3000 years in Israel looking exactly like their ancient ancestors:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Ancient 5000 year old Iranian woman recreated:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
Hyksos Pharaoh with blue eyes:
And the grand daddy of them all:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Middle Eastern people ALWAYS LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME!
The last is completely unrelated and probably never understood what is meant for? The first are not themselves similar, as they have tried hard to relate themselves. All the remaining three are okay, not by their colors but by their other feature. The picture of Aaron Ben Hisda, the high priest of the Samaritan is not unfamiliar for me. I believe he was one of the true Cohen descendants that carried EV-22 or other EM-78 type, as Samaritan Levi carry that haplotype
lmao

Bowie, MD

#76029 Sep 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not joking!
Abraham, the founder of the Hebrew nation was said to have been born around 2,100 BC, which implies that the Hebrew nation and language as a distinct nation and language are not older than 2,100 B.C. You do know that Igbo is much older than that and as I stated earlier, there are PLENTY of words that share the same meaning. So I am having a hard time trying to understand the humor that you are experiencing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 2 min Low IQ Slave Spawn 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,395,322
Jack Daniel's hidden ingredient: Help from a slave 3 min Low IQ Slave Spawn 2
Is it just me or does Gangster English sound a ... 6 min Gerox 6
Why do Black Men like us better than Black Women? (Nov '11) 7 min Be real 487
Why Are Black People Scared Of Water? (Dec '09) 10 min Truth Hurts 113
Black man impregnates his daughters (Jan '13) 14 min T-BOS 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min dreamhunk 46,418
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 59 min J R T 79
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Black 119
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Democrat Hero 280
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Marcus Washington 76
More from around the web