Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75817 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick jews from babylon dummy, get lost you cant post around here, your not a hebrew, we hate your message, anybody ride with you is slick jewish, your jewish dude, get lost
Nope JEWS ARE FROM ISRAEL!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75818 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick you dont even know where the name samaria come from, or how it came about, but since its my history let me feel you in, say devil our Hebrew King Omri of the northern tribes bought it from a guy name Shemer an Omri our king gave him two talents of silver, an Omri made it his Capital just like king David did with Jerusalem,an he made it a Egyptian worship strong hold, which them sepharvaim an others was attracted to because they was from Babylon,Jeroboam priest thought them there, you knows nothing anout SAMARIA
Nope ALL JEWS ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE HEBREWS/ISRAELITES and thats a fact! AA people have NO Middle Eastern DNA and are not related to any Jews especially these people who have lived in Israel over 3000 years:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75819 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i wish it was a way you could prove im not a hebrew other then just saying that! come on give it a shot, use what ever info you got an watch it turn out to not be true! yes im a Hebrew an i can prove it, im of Hebrew ancestry!!
Wheres the DNA test results?????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75820 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ole devil you jews cant ever be Hebrews ,apologize sucker!! how Jews get to be Hebrews? trick your Jewish, APOLOGIZE to this form,
The Israelites,Hebrews and Jews are related! READ THE BIBLE!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75822 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
DONT WASTE YO TIME WITH THIS DEVIL "African AE " Chant this devil down "7New Earth7" he hates us hebrews!!! an he trying to propagandize the page, calling hebrews jews!! what a wacko!!! chant that devil down !!!
Russia,Eastern Europe and Italy call Jews HEBREWS! Jews, Hebrews and Israelites are the SAME PEOPLE! You aint NO Hebrew!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75823 Sep 24, 2013
The people on this site never read the bible. But of course they dont read the bible! The bible exposes their lies! They never look at DNA. That also exposes their lies! Its really sad that people pretend to be something they are not. Stealing the history of the Jews then demonizing them. All biblical evidence, DNA shows that African Americans are from West,Central Africa and have absolutely nothing to do with the Middle East and are in no way related to Middle Eastern people which Jews most definitely are! All physical evidence (DNA and craniology) shows that ancient Middle Eastern people are the direct ancestors of modern INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people carrying the exact same Haplogroups!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#75824 Sep 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE E1b1b WAS NOT the first Haplogroup in the Middle East! Haplogroup J and G were! The Natufians came into the Middle East carrying E1b1b from North Africa 13 000 years ago. The J,G carriers interbred them out of existence! Stop talking absolute cr*p Muslim!
No haplotype J in the Levant before the Natufians, 13,000 YBP. Infact, the Levant was known as the region for haplotype E1b1b1c1 as recent as the conquest of Canaan by Israelites.

"the ancestors of the Jews of E1b1b1c1 and E1b1b1c1a lines were included in Jewish community during the conquest of Canaan"

http://jewishxroots.livejournal.com/10256.htm...

Give some value for official links, they are not from my research. Canaan was the son of Ham from the Bible, and E1b1b1c1 is also the son of the Hamitic E1b1b1. Phoenicians were one people among the Canannites and the so called they carried J2 is a deliberate attempt to mis-represent fake Jews, against the dispute over their Khazar origin. Phoenicians did carry haplotype G or E1b1b

Level 6

Location hidden

#75825 Sep 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Russia,Eastern Europe and Italy call Jews HEBREWS! Jews, Hebrews and Israelites are the SAME PEOPLE! You aint NO Hebrew!
That is gentile's understanding but if you refer the Bible, you can easily understand they are different. Jews are sub-sets of Israelites and are descendants from the tribe of Judah, son of Jacob (Israel). Real Jews are orthodox Christians as Jesus was the true descendant from the tribe of Judah. There are Jews that never accepted the prophets and Jesus, and they are just blood descendant of the ancient Jews, but never spiritually. The term 'Israelite' is a sub-set of the larger group called 'Hebrew' and related with our father Jacob/Israel. The term was never used before Jacob, but popular just before they were captives in Egypt. Hebrew was the largest of all and include all descendants of Abraham or his great ancestor 'Ebir'. Hebrews are also sub-set for the most larger term 'Semites'.

Clear your mind, before talking anything about these people. Mere 'right' or 'brilliant' mark is from ignorant people who do not know anything but just jealous sniffing to robb other's culture.

Level 6

Location hidden

#75826 Sep 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA has already prove AA are not Hebrews and not related to any Middle Eastern people! DNA has already proven Ashkenazi Jews are REAL JEWS!
DNA has proved Ashkenazim Levi carried 52% R1a1

"The haplogroup frequencies found in the six Jewish and four non-Jewish data sets are shown in table 1. The table confirms the presence of R1a1 as the modal haplogroup in the Ashkenazi Levite Jews (52% of chromosomes). This haplogroup is found at similarly high frequencies in the two Slavonic-speaking populations (Sorbians and Belarusians), but at a maximum frequency of only 5.8% among the other five Jewish data sets (mean frequency 3.2%)"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

However, in relative terms no doubt they are much closer than you, the Cape Slave man, carrying E1b1a. I suggest you never talk about Jews and stick to your root. We are from the world's second largest Semitic speakers, Amharic. Your language 'Afrikkan' is not even member of 'Afro-Asiatic' language, yet you are boldly claiming our ancestors. Why are you so desperate? I wonder why this issue is your concern at all!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75827 Sep 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No haplotype J in the Levant before the Natufians, 13,000 YBP. Infact, the Levant was known as the region for haplotype E1b1b1c1 as recent as the conquest of Canaan by Israelites.
"the ancestors of the Jews of E1b1b1c1 and E1b1b1c1a lines were included in Jewish community during the conquest of Canaan"
http://jewishxroots.livejournal.com/10256.htm...
Give some value for official links, they are not from my research. Canaan was the son of Ham from the Bible, and E1b1b1c1 is also the son of the Hamitic E1b1b1. Phoenicians were one people among the Canannites and the so called they carried J2 is a deliberate attempt to mis-represent fake Jews, against the dispute over their Khazar origin. Phoenicians did carry haplotype G or E1b1b
Not according to Eupedia! I only go according to Eupedia because they have done the research and get their information from scientists not some a*hole personal opinions! DNA was taken from the Phoenicians saying HAPLOGROUP J2! The Phoenicians founded colonies throughout the Mediterranean and those colonies are J2 carriers like the island of Malta and Carthage in Tunisia! Hannibal Barca from Carthage was a Phoenician originally. They are J2 carriers! NATUFIANS WERE E1b1b carriers which were interbred out of existence 10000 years ago! First humans in the Middle East were these handsome guys and they were MOST DEFINITELY NOT AFRICANS and MOST DEFINITELY NOT CARRYING E1b1:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Their skeletons have been found all over the Middle East SO STOP TALKING RUBBISH!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75828 Sep 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is gentile's understanding but if you refer the Bible, you can easily understand they are different. Jews are sub-sets of Israelites and are descendants from the tribe of Judah, son of Jacob (Israel). Real Jews are orthodox Christians as Jesus was the true descendant from the tribe of Judah. There are Jews that never accepted the prophets and Jesus, and they are just blood descendant of the ancient Jews, but never spiritually. The term 'Israelite' is a sub-set of the larger group called 'Hebrew' and related with our father Jacob/Israel. The term was never used before Jacob, but popular just before they were captives in Egypt. Hebrew was the largest of all and include all descendants of Abraham or his great ancestor 'Ebir'. Hebrews are also sub-set for the most larger term 'Semites'.
Clear your mind, before talking anything about these people. Mere 'right' or 'brilliant' mark is from ignorant people who do not know anything but just jealous sniffing to robb other's culture.
YOU ARE A BLACK AFRICAN NOT SEMITE AT ALL! No one in the world sees black Africans as Semites! You are heavily related to West Africans! The Israelites originated from Abraham who went to Canaan. He was their grand daddy!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75829 Sep 24, 2013
According to Eupedia Haplogroup G has been in the Middle East for 30 000 years and Haplogroup J 22000 years. These two Haplogroups are considered INDIGENOUS Haplogroups! In order to be from the Middle East YOU WOULD HAVE TO CARRY the above Haplogroups! To a lesser extent M34 which is also Middle Eastern! Haplogroup E1b1b (M78) IS NOT INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST! So people carrying G and J lived in the Middle East 30000 and 22000 years ago and looked just like these guys:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
These guys also went into Europe and North Africa and some scientist say are related to the Kabyle Berbers who are Haplogroup J carriers but carry E1b1b as their main Haplogroup:
KABYLE BERBERS:
www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forums8/HTML/00178...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#75830 Sep 25, 2013
I know that 3 dimple skull shit was something they tried to pass through. Everybody rush the internet to see if it was true. I liked Django though I suspected slicness. Wasnt offended by the overuse of n#/&&a because thats how it was. He was demonizing whites like they should have so when Django slaughtered and talk shit back every mam couldve understood. I think they need to make a part 2.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#75831 Sep 25, 2013
Glimmer and alfe to bed buddies. Glimmer conviently doesnt respond to Johns valid questionso but argues daily with his cape malay friend.

Hey Glimmer

Ever gonna resoond to John?

Is this your way of saying your 30000 year west african tribes theory is crap? Lol

Clown.

You and alfe should just create ur own thread lmhao
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#75832 Sep 25, 2013
Alfe and glimmer sittn in a gentile tree.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75833 Sep 25, 2013
You see? Ben can't answer the 2Kings 16:6 post!!!!!!!!!!
Wtf????????? Are Blacks representing the scholaly community?????????
This question is being analysed by giant scholars and is fast becoming a big issue in the polity!!!!!!!!!!
Ben!!!!!!!!!!
Defend yourself!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75834 Sep 25, 2013
See what Ben wrote;

"Ben YISRAEL wrote:its all steady!! that devil think
jews where hebrews, everybody knows jew word
new, what was these peoples before they was
jews? they still got they old name, sepradim an
ashkenaz, how they israel? "hunch shoulders"
beats me!!! its the world greatest lie!"

----------

Ben couldn't answer the Cyrus case, the returns from Babylon; he was playing god by defining percentAGE instead of focusing on the debate which is that there are Israelites who returned by the LORD'S order!!!!!!!!!

So Ben tries to paint a picture where he sidelines the story of how the Israelites case directly relates to the Hasmoneans, how they both share the same root; instead he tries to make all of us forget what's written in the bible about judas and Hannukka, by farbricating another story of a hellenized Hebrew hasmonean so that he will blind his followers into believing his fallisious prapaganda!!!!!!!!!

BEN IS A FAKE PROPHET!!!!!!!

His theory doesn't have a storyline if you really look at it!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75835 Sep 25, 2013
Ben avoids HALF of my posts!!!!!!!!!

Fake!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75836 Sep 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> EVIL TO THE BONE devil you dont know how that was written in Hebrew !Isaiah 45:21;Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isaiah 45:22;Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
SAY HEBREWS ya'll see the mess he posting as if its our hebrew message like he posting for the hebrews, this clown has lost it, anybody riding with this devil, aint to far behind in his tricks an ploy of games trying to distort this page ,
Man damn your lil brain! You Aint seeing shit!!!!!!

You like to quote things and not look at others!!!!!! You are highlighting speeches but what of 'stories'??????? Stories of two yahwehs!!!!!!!!!

See boy, u don't know the intricacies involved in the angelic realm, I don't say that there is no supreme god father in heaven; good lord knows I 'try' to use Jesus to paint the picture clearly, him being a vessel of the lord, who SPOKE EXACTLY the voice of god the father, so he could be called god!!!!!!!!!! So for you, you are just a lil boy who selects verses to suit his ambition.

face the music!!!!!!!!

There wew MANY yahwehs!!!!!!!

Lil boy!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75837 Sep 25, 2013
The same way that God in Isaiah said that is the same way Jesus said that, the Ishaiah god is just a vessel, a man from Africa just like Jesus!!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,562,785
Why so many black women prefer white boys 3 min Paul 2
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 20 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 20 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 23 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 34 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 46 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web