Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75765 Sep 24, 2013
Can't u see???? I don't want to use 'words'.......get what I mean......

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75766 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>im gone pair somebody up with you! Phaded can handle you, i see it coming, devil your not cool around here!! what you want??? your not a hebrew. an you sho dont support our Hebrew Truth, trick you want to turn the Hebrews into Jews, you got to be crazy!! STAND DOWN DEVIL!!
I been warring w/ some demons on FB..a group page "NO HOLDS BARRED-RELIGION" so I came thru the door askin who else could be YAH Ppl but those around U stuck in ignorance..a few step up and they pretty sharp but I force feed em the Old Testament like they beat Christainity into our ancestors str8 off the slaveships..I won't cut them no slack..let the words beat down their spirit into submission or retreat!! They goin wish they had nvr accepted my request!! I'm in there now..door wide open for mo 'BREWS to march thru..
I've learned U can't direct anotha dwn a path tht don't fit his feet, they must walk the way they foots lead em which is disaster..I pass thru here and show respect to YAH & YUDAH..I been diggin at what I've heard about negroes in South America tht say they didn't come there by slaveships yet they hv Hebraic cultures in some degree or another!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75767 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
They same peoples u refer to as Jew trick!
trick jews from babylon dummy, get lost you cant post around here, your not a hebrew, we hate your message, anybody ride with you is slick jewish, your jewish dude, get lost

Level 8

Location hidden

#75768 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
You come on ehere thinking u got it all!!!!!
Man there are people who will think you are bringing SHAME to the black comunity!!!!!!!
STOP IT!!!!!
GO and REST!!!!!!
I MEAN IT!!!!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!
devil your messaqge is non hebrew your tryin g to poison this page get lost its no truth coming from you! your a jew

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75769 Sep 24, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
7th I like that group bro. Ben you need to get on bit is really not No Holds Bars because they dont like to get into the whole truth. It seem like they think you are being divisionist by saying the israelite were black. Im like i never said anything negative
They do not like how I purposely posted the "seed" of Israel goes unchanged!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#75770 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick jews from babylon dummy, get lost you cant post around here, your not a hebrew, we hate your message, anybody ride with you is slick jewish, your jewish dude, get lost
You are not a Hebrew.

Level 8

Location hidden

#75771 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
I say u should retire!!!!! You are a tired ol man who can't read and write!
trick im the by product of this Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;"" a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;""y era lay with in that!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75772 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>devil your messaqge is non hebrew your tryin g to poison this page get lost its no truth coming from you! your a jew
Oh! So cyrus brought out Jews no longer Hebrews then God aske Jews to go build temple?

I told you......... Ben I'm saying this slowly.......read it slowly.......... Go and rest..........

Level 8

Location hidden

#75773 Sep 24, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I been warring w/ some demons on FB..a group page "NO HOLDS BARRED-RELIGION" so I came thru the door askin who else could be YAH Ppl but those around U stuck in ignorance..a few step up and they pretty sharp but I force feed em the Old Testament like they beat Christainity into our ancestors str8 off the slaveships..I won't cut them no slack..let the words beat down their spirit into submission or retreat!! They goin wish they had nvr accepted my request!! I'm in there now..door wide open for mo 'BREWS to march thru..
I've learned U can't direct anotha dwn a path tht don't fit his feet, they must walk the way they foots lead em which is disaster..I pass thru here and show respect to YAH & YUDAH..I been diggin at what I've heard about negroes in South America tht say they didn't come there by slaveships yet they hv Hebraic cultures in some degree or another!!
blacks in south america, if they aint get off slave ship they aint hebrews DARKSKIN peoples populated the earth, whites a just a version of mankind, peoples had hue to they skin way long before the no pigment peoples started moving around! them facts. ITS NOT BOUT SKIN COLOR but about that Law an that covenant promise. that still with us hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#75774 Sep 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Hebrew.
i wish it was a way you could prove im not a hebrew other then just saying that! come on give it a shot, use what ever info you got an watch it turn out to not be true! yes im a Hebrew an i can prove it, im of Hebrew ancestry!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75775 Sep 24, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
7th I like that group bro. Ben you need to get on bit is really not No Holds Bars because they dont like to get into the whole truth. It seem like they think you are being divisionist by saying the israelite were black. Im like i never said anything negative
i see thats yo guy! you ride with him , fine, me his message is trash!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75776 Sep 24, 2013
ole well while you devils try hard as you like, aint no sense trying to get personal with me, it wont change this truth!!! truth gone stand!! wheather you like it are not!! our heritage is here to stay! so devils get use to it
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75777 Sep 24, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Its good u being holistic
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75778 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i see thats yo guy! you ride with him , fine, me his message is trash!!
Ben its not about all the words.......its about defending them......no one is fighting here......it makes us look stupid.

Level 8

Location hidden

#75779 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! So cyrus brought out Jews no longer Hebrews then God aske Jews to go build temple?
I told you......... Ben I'm saying this slowly.......read it slowly.......... Go and rest..........
you one them peoples that think simple shit confound peoples smarter then you! trick get lost i gave you the whole day, now that you have seen my straight out disapproval of you, im done,you aint talking bout shit!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75780 Sep 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ole well while you devils try hard as you like, aint no sense trying to get personal with me, it wont change this truth!!! truth gone stand!! wheather you like it are not!! our heritage is here to stay! so devils get use to it
Don't you know u r acting like an overgrown baby?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75781 Sep 24, 2013
I'm beginning to understand why people fight........its not because everyone has a point of view, but the fact that one person is acting like a baby!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75782 Sep 24, 2013
This for those researching! that be reading an trying to get a handle on our Heritage,in the Past ALL our Attacks that hurt us an lead us to this situation came from eastern peoples! an those connected to them jews! its in the Records! all of our Attacks that displaced us, was of Chaldean origin! in 722,BC it was the Chaldeans that had briefly taken over Babylon ,Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan), Sargon II made a pact with the Babylonian king Marduk-apla-iddina II. Sargon conquered Gaza in Philistia, destroyed Rafah, and won a victory over Egyptian troops. On his return, he had Samaria rebuilt as the capital of the new province of Sameria and settled it with Armenians the Urartuans Sargon deported more than a hundred thousand Aramaeans and Chaldeans to Samaria,The Chaldeans cooperated with the priests The Sepharvaims,they stayed governing the area, and imported more foreign peoples from their Land.. Under his rule, the Assyrians completed the defeat of the Kingdom of Israel, capturing Samaria after a siege of three years and exiling the inhabitants. This became the basis of the legends of the Lost Ten Tribes. According to the Bible, other people were brought to Samaria, the Sepharviams, MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean, wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III, THATS WHEN SEPHARVAIMS WAS PLACED IN OUR LANDS.ok Merodach-Baladan He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam, without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.) 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.the Chaldean had them placed in our Land Isaiah 39:1At that time Merodachbaladan, the son of Baladan,king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and was recovered.Isaiah 39:2;And Hezekiah was glad of them, and shewed them the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.Isaiah 39:3;Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far country unto me, even from Babylon.Isaiah 39:4;Then said he, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All that is in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.Isaiah 39:5;Then said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD of hosts.Isaiah 39:6;Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the LORD. HE DIDNT KNOW THEY DESTROYED SAMARIA!!! the Chaldean made up the Assyria armies attacking the northern tribes !!Nabopolassar, a Chaldean mercenary serving in the Assyrian armed forces, was sent to Babylon to squelch the revolt. There, in 625, Nabopolassar set himself up as king and founded the Neo-Babylonian Empire.. Merodach Baladan was a Chaldean and father of Nabopolassar and grandfather of Nebuchadnezzar. all them gone the jews descendents today, the chaldeans was in the assyrian armies when they placed the sepharvaims they peoples in our land an they stole our heritage!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75783 Sep 24, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
If you feel like going to the end point: www.theologyonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.ph...

Level 8

Location hidden

#75784 Sep 24, 2013
724 - 722 BC (724 B.C.), and the king, Hosea, was taken prisoner. After a three year siege the capital of Samaria was finally taken (722 B.C.)… The nation Israel ceased to exist…" "Sargon II deported 27,290 Israelites, setting Babylonians, Aramaens, Cutheans and others in Samaria around 720 B.C. In 716 he also settled some Arabs there. Other settlers were moved in by Esarhaddon and Ashurbanipal. Nevertheless, the majority of peoples of Samaria was 12 nations whole populations of Babylon had been deported. ok lets look at where Samaria got its start the name Samaria refers to the capital city of Israel, the northern kingdom. Omri (ruled c. 876-869 B.C.E.) purchased a hill from a man named Shemer. After fortifying the hill, Omri constructed the city of Samaria, naming it after Shemer (1 Kings 16:24). Omri's actions in securing a city on his own and constructing a capital were much like those of David when he captured and added to Jerusalem.ok"597 - 586 BC "Jehoiakim [King of Judah] was no match for Nebuchadnezzar, whose army entered Jerusalem in 597 and bound the rebel king with chains to carry him to Babylon. while everybody else ran to africa "Jehoiakim he was murdered and his body was cast off beyond the gates of Jerusalem... The son and successor Jehoiachin was no wiser than the father. He occupied the throne three months in 597, when Nebuchadnezzar appeared in person at the gates of his capital [Jerusalem]. After a brief siege the city surrendered... Jehoiachin's uncle Zedekiah was appointed king by Nebuchadnezzar. more Hebrews would ran off to africa being that it was safe an it was africas front door The twenty-one-year-old Zedekiah (597-586 B.C.) remained professedly loyal to Nebuchadnezzar for a number of years, after which he yielded to the chronic temptation to the urge of his nationalist leaders and as usual counted on Egyptian aid this was doing SAITE times. Nebuchadnezzar dispatched an army intent upon the destruction of Jerusalem, which was put under siege." In 586 B.C. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, in the course of a series of wars of conquest, captured Jerusalem, destroyed the kingdom of Judah and the Hebrew Temple, and, in accordance with the custom of the time, sent the conquered people into captivity in Babylonia." alot of people left to go into Egypt,this is what our people said when the Babylonian was up on us :Jeremiah 43:2 Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3 But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon;Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah;Jeremiah 43:5 Johanan (son of Kareah) and all the army commanders took all the people who were left in Judah to Egypt. These were all the people who had come back to Judah from the places where they had been scattered.this was doing SAITE PERIOD OF EYGPT the Assyrians they had lost to Babylon,With the capture and destruction of Jerusalem, the kingdom of Judah went out of existence. The land was devastated, and several of the leading classes of the population were killed either in the war or after the capture of Jerusalem."an only one percent of the population was taken to Babylon, less them 1%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min Sara 242
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 5 min u Make Me Laugh 59
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min KiloEcho 46,307
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 18 min Khalisa 1,397
Dear White People 33 min Nope 112
Black men who date White women are uncle toms! 42 min 2 Dogs 22
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 44 min Blah 40
The UK has left the EU 3 hr Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Moses 32,584
More from around the web