Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75724 Sep 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
He's always showing his hate and voicing it.... since he's been posting on here.
It hasn't exactly been hidden or a secret. Ever.
On occasions, every once in a while, or blue moon, when someone asks him "what gives", he'll then cover his bases temporarily with one or two post pretending that he wants us all to get along. yada, yada, yada,.... script, script, script....
Then he takes a swig of his liquid courage that lets it all hang out and go right back to who he really is........
A trolling jew stalking and jestering black threads.
HE IS NOT A JEW! I think he is either a Arab Muslim or an Ethiopian Muslim but not a Jew!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75725 Sep 24, 2013
This for those researching! that be reading an trying to get a handle on our Heritage,in the Past ALL our Attacks that hurt us an lead us to this situation came from eastern peoples! an those connected to them jews! its in the Records! all of our Attacks that displaced us, was of Chaldean origin! in 722,BC it was the Chaldeans that had briefly taken over Babylon ,Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan), Sargon II made a pact with the Babylonian king Marduk-apla-iddina II. Sargon conquered Gaza in Philistia, destroyed Rafah, and won a victory over Egyptian troops. On his return, he had Samaria rebuilt as the capital of the new province of Sameria and settled it with Armenians the Urartuans Sargon deported more than a hundred thousand Aramaeans and Chaldeans to Samaria,The Chaldeans cooperated with the priests The Sepharvaims,they stayed governing the area, and imported more foreign peoples from their Land.. Under his rule, the Assyrians completed the defeat of the Kingdom of Israel, capturing Samaria after a siege of three years and exiling the inhabitants. This became the basis of the legends of the Lost Ten Tribes. According to the Bible, other people were brought to Samaria, the Sepharviams, MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean, wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III, THATS WHEN SEPHARVAIMS WAS PLACED IN OUR LANDS.ok Merodach-Baladan He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam, without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.) 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.the Chaldean had them placed in our Land Isaiah 39:1At that time Merodachbaladan, the son of Baladan,king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and was recovered.Isaiah 39:2;And Hezekiah was glad of them, and shewed them the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.Isaiah 39:3;Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far country unto me, even from Babylon.Isaiah 39:4;Then said he, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All that is in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.Isaiah 39:5;Then said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD of hosts.Isaiah 39:6;Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the LORD. HE DIDNT KNOW THEY DESTROYED SAMARIA!!! the Chaldean made up the Assyria armies attacking the northern tribes !!Nabopolassar, a Chaldean mercenary serving in the Assyrian armed forces, was sent to Babylon to squelch the revolt. There, in 625, Nabopolassar set himself up as king and founded the Neo-Babylonian Empire.. Merodach Baladan was a Chaldean and father of Nabopolassar and grandfather of Nebuchadnezzar. all them gone the jews descendents today, the chaldeans was in the Assyrian armies when they placed the sepharvaims they peoples in our land an they stole our heritage!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#75726 Sep 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. According to respected scientists, Ashkenazi Jews are REAL Jews and related to the Sephardi Jews!
According to the information of the Bible, and not some Rhineland Hypothesis simple @$$, Ashkenaz are not from Shem.
Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.

It's just that simple. No science, no manipulation, nothing but the word of God fool!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75727 Sep 24, 2013
The Second Temple period in Hebrew-Jew history lasted between 530 BCE and 70 CE, when the Second Temple of Jerusalem existed. The sects of Pharisees, Sadduccees, Essenes, and Zealots were formed during this period. The Second Temple period ended with the First Hebrew–Roman War and the Roman destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

After the death of the last Hebrew Prophets of the antiquity and still under Persian rule, the leadership of the Hebrew people was in the hands of five successive generations of zugot ("pairs of") leaders. They flourished first under the Persians (c. 539–c. 332 BCE), then under the Greeks (c. 332-167 BCE), then under an independent Hasmonean Kingdom (140-37 BCE), and then under the Romans (63 BCE-132 CE).

During this period, Second Temple Judaism can be seen as shaped by three major crises and their results, as various groups of Hebrews reacted to them differently. First came the destruction of the Kingdom of Judah in 587/6 BCE, when the Judeans lost their independence, monarchy, holy city and First Temple and were mostly exiled to Babylon. They consequently faced a theological crisis involving the nature, power, and goodness of God and were also threatened culturally, racially, and ceremonially as they were thrown into proximity with other peoples and religious groups. The absence of recognized prophets later in the period left them without divine guidance at a time when they felt most in need of support and direction. The second crisis was the growing influence of Hellenism in Judaism, which culminated in the Maccabean Revolt of 167 BCE. The third crisis was the Roman occupation of the region, beginning with Pompey and his sack of Jerusalem in 63 BCE. This included the appointment of Herod the Great as King of the Jews by the Roman Senate, the Herodian Kingdom of Judea comprising parts of what today are Israel, Palestinian Authority, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.

Construction of the Second Temple was completed under the leadership of the last three Jewish Prophets Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi with Persian approval and financing.

Based on the biblical account, after the return from Babylonian captivity under Zerubbabel, arrangements were almost immediately made to reorganize the desolated Yehud Province after the demise of the Kingdom of Judah seventy years earlier. The body of pilgrims, forming a band of 42,360, having completed the long and dreary journey of some four months, from the banks of the Euphrates to Jerusalem, were animated in all their proceedings by a strong religious impulse, and therefore one of their first concerns was to restore their ancient house of worship by rebuilding their destroyed Temple and reinstituting the sacrificial rituals known as the korbanot.
To be cont'd
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75728 Sep 24, 2013
On the invitation of Zerubbabel, the governor, who showed them a remarkable example of liberality by contributing personally 1,000 golden darics, besides other gifts, the people poured their gifts into the sacred treasury with great enthusiasm. First they erected and dedicated the altar of God on the exact spot where it had formerly stood, and they then cleared away the charred heaps of debris which occupied the site of the old temple; and in the second month of the second year (535 BCE), amid great public excitement and rejoicing, the foundations of the Second Temple were laid. A wide interest was felt in this great movement, although it was regarded with mingled feelings by the spectators.

The Samaritans made proposals for co-operation in the work. Zerubbabel and the elders, however, declined all such cooperation, feeling that the Hebrew-Jews must build the Temple without help. Immediately evil reports were spread regarding the Jews. According to Ezra 4:5, the Samaritans sought to "frustrate their purpose" and sent messengers to Ecbatana and Susa, with the result that the work was suspended.

Seven years later, Cyrus the Great, who allowed the Hebrew-Jews to return to their homeland and rebuild the Temple, died, and was succeeded by his son Cambyses. On his death, the "false Smerdis", an imposter, occupied the throne for some seven or eight months, and then Darius I of Persia became king (522 BCE). In the second year of this monarch the work of rebuilding the temple was resumed and carried forward to its completion, under the stimulus of the earnest counsels and admonitions of the prophets Haggai and Zechariah. It was ready for consecration in the spring of 516 BCE, more than twenty years after the return from captivity. The Temple was completed on the third day of the month Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of King Darius, amid great rejoicings on the part of all the people although it was evident that the Hebrew-Jews were no longer an independent people, but were subject to a foreign power. The Book of Haggai includes a prediction that the glory of the second temple would be greater than that of the first. To be cont'd
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75729 Sep 24, 2013
In 332 BCE the Persians were defeated by Alexander the Great. After his demise, and the division of Alexander's empire among his generals, the Seleucid Kingdom was formed.

During this time currents of Judaism were influenced by Hellenistic philosophy developed from the 3rd century BCE, notably the Hebrew diaspora in Alexandria, culminating in the compilation of the Septuagint. An important advocate of the symbiosis of Jewish theology and Hellenistic thought is Philo.

A deterioration of relations between hellenized Hebrew-Jews and religious Hebrew-Jews led the Seleucid king Antiochus IV Epiphanes to impose decrees banning certain Jewish religious rites and traditions. Consequently, the orthodox Hebrew-Jews revolted under the leadership of the Hasmonean family,(also known as the Maccabees). This revolt eventually led to the formation of an independent Judean kingdom, under the Hasmonaean Dynasty, which lasted from 165 to 37 BCE. The Hasmonean Dynasty eventually disintegrated as a result of civil war between the sons of Salome Alexandra - Hyrcanus II and Aristobulus II. The people, who did not want to be governed by a king but by theocratic clergy, made appeals in this spirit to the Roman authorities. A Roman intervention in the civil war in Judea was then made, following Syrian campaign of conquest and annexation, led by Pompey. The pro-Parthian Hasmonean rival brother however soon brought Parthian support and the throne changed until Herod the Great established himself as a new pro-Roman king of Judea.

Judean kingdom under Herod experienced a period of growth and expansion. As a close and loyal ally to the Romans, Herod extended his rule as far as Arabia, created ambitious projects of construction and renovated the Temple.

After Herod's death in 4 BCE, the kingdom was partitioned to several parts to each of his three sons (initially four parts)- forming the Tetrarchy. The central part of the Tetrarchy was given to Herod Archelaus, including Judea proper, Idumea and Samaria. In 6 CE, the country fell into unrest, and the Herodian ruler of Judea was deposited in favor of forming a new Roman province - Roman Judea. Philip ruled Ituraea and Trachonitis until his death in 34 CE when he was succeeded as tetrarch by Herod Agrippa I, who had previously been ruler of Chalcis. Agrippa surrendered Chalcis to his brother Herod and ruled in Philip’s stead. On the death of Herod Antipas in 39 CE Herod Agrippa became ruler of Galilee also, and in 41 CE, as a mark of favour by the emperor Claudius, succeeded the Roman prefect Marullus as ruler of Iudaea. With this acquisition, the Herodian Kingdom of the Hebrew-Jews was nominally re-established until 44 CE though there is no indication that status as the Roman province was suspended.

The Roman province of Judaea extended over parts of the former regions of the Hasmonean and Herodian kingdoms. It was created in 6 ce with the Census of Quirinius and merged into Syria Palaestina after 135 ce.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75730 Sep 24, 2013
"Thus saith the LORD ... Cyrus, He is my shepherd,
and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to
Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple,
Thy foundation shall be laid.

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus,
whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations
before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open
before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall
not be shut."
– Isaiah 44.24,28; 45.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75731 Sep 24, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Take a good look at that friend. That is where whites came from and not some dayum primate fool!
DNA taken from Europeans show they ARE most definitely related to neanderthals!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75732 Sep 24, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the information of the Bible, and not some Rhineland Hypothesis simple @$$, Ashkenaz are not from Shem.
Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
It's just that simple. No science, no manipulation, nothing but the word of God fool!
Ashkenazi Jews originated in Israel before moving to other areas in Europe. DNA from Ashkenazi Jews show they are related to the Sephardi Jews who are most definitely from the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah who returned from being in exile in Babylon after Assyrian was conquered by Persia!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75733 Sep 24, 2013
everybody see that devil posting Jewish history wishing to make it ours, that devil came in to gain confidence of other Hebrews an then attack the truth that best explain our heritage,I explain our heritage, i can tell you whats Jewish an whats Hebrew!! i geared my learning to be able to just that, an thats what i do, i can tell you the difference between Hebrew history an Jewish history,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75734 Sep 24, 2013
ole trick devil!! Hebrews aint an cant ever be Jews, but they can follow the Jewish customs,that's what they call Judaism, jews r jews but never hebrews,

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75735 Sep 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ashkenazi Jews originated in Israel before moving to other areas in Europe. DNA from Ashkenazi Jews show they are related to the Sephardi Jews who are most definitely from the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah who returned from being in exile in Babylon after Assyrian was conquered by Persia!
You just keep right on harping on this DNA stuff, so here's a question for you:

1Where did Yap-M98...ORIGINATE???

2. Who is the PROGENITOR OF: "E1B1???

“Yah praise”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#75736 Sep 24, 2013
I'm done with worshiping idols. I now only worship YAH. It took me a while to realize this, but better late than never. I had no idea that a man could be an idol. I use to worship a man named Yahushua aka Jesus. When people say Jesus is Lord, they are saying that Jesus Is YAH. Lord was substituted in the place of YAH. To claim that anything is YAH other than YAH is blasphemy on the highest level. However I did so in ignorance, which YAH has put into forgetfullness. Yet now that I know, for me to continue to participate in such blasphemy would make me a blasphemer.

Once you accept YAH as your sole diety, depending on the will of YAH, you may be subject to a test, such as the test of the man known as 'Job'. Right now I'm going through my test. The devil will afflict you very hard, just to see if you will reject YAH by purging yoursrlf of him, and running back to an old God that you seek for relief. I know that YAH is the only God, and I will not run from him to seek relief from the devil.

I say this, because if any of you turn to YAH, don't be afraid when the test comes. Accept the test, and know that you are in the hands of YAH. What awaits you at the end of your test is a life that you thought was never possible.

JOB chapter 1

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Keep in mind that a that the test may not always be illness. It can be anything according to the will of YAH. JOB passed the test, will you ?

“Yah praise”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#75738 Sep 24, 2013
Job chapter 42

1 Then Job answered the Lord, and said,

2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.

3 Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.

4 Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

7 And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.

8 Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept: lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job.

9 So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went, and did according as the Lord commanded them: the Lord also accepted Job.

10 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.

11 Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the Lord had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.

12 So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

13 He had also seven sons and three daughters.

14 And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.

15 And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.

16 After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.

17 So Job died, being old and full of days.

This is the conclusion of the matter, but you can read the entire book of Job, all 42 chapters which will give his story in greater detail.

YAH BLESS

Level 8

Location hidden

#75739 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy o boy.......... Let me repeat this again; the Hebrews are Jews, so you guys that left for Africa are Jews, so the curses follow.......... and the Jews that were still left in Israel are the returns maybe 10 -20%, whom obeyed the voice of God!
ole devil you cant change history,trick its like this like i said Hebrews went into africa,the curses waited,the returns the 1% was chased into africa, an then curses came down, all Hebrews removed from africa, them facts devil an you knows this, trick jews cant ever be Hebrews unless they have us in them, an they dont, jews r jews but never Hebrews you got that thick head devil?

Level 8

Location hidden

#75740 Sep 24, 2013
Tehillyah Kohen wrote:
I'm done with worshiping idols. I now only worship YAH. It took me a while to realize this, but better late than never. I had no idea that a man could be an idol. I use to worship a man named Yahushua aka Jesus. When people say Jesus is Lord, they are saying that Jesus Is YAH. Lord was substituted in the place of YAH. To claim that anything is YAH other than YAH is blasphemy on the highest level. However I did so in ignorance, which YAH has put into forgetfullness. Yet now that I know, for me to continue to participate in such blasphemy would make me a blasphemer.
Once you accept YAH as your sole diety, depending on the will of YAH, you may be subject to a test, such as the test of the man known as 'Job'. Right now I'm going through my test. The devil will afflict you very hard, just to see if you will reject YAH by purging yoursrlf of him, and running back to an old God that you seek for relief. I know that YAH is the only God, and I will not run from him to seek relief from the devil.
I say this, because if any of you turn to YAH, don't be afraid when the test comes. Accept the test, and know that you are in the hands of YAH. What awaits you at the end of your test is a life that you thought was never possible.
JOB chapter 1
8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.
Keep in mind that a that the test may not always be illness. It can be anything according to the will of YAH. JOB passed the test, will you ?
you got to make yo bones off 7new 7 earth, the other hebrews watching you, im giving you the green lite to make yo bones off dude refute his evil message, lets see what you can do!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75741 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
"Thus saith the LORD ... Cyrus, He is my shepherd,
and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to
Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple,
Thy foundation shall be laid.
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus,
whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations
before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open
before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall
not be shut."
– Isaiah 44.24,28; 45.
im gone pair somebody up with you! Phaded can handle you, i see it coming, devil your not cool around here!! what you want??? your not a hebrew. an you sho dont support our Hebrew Truth, trick you want to turn the Hebrews into Jews, you got to be crazy!! STAND DOWN DEVIL!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75742 Sep 24, 2013
DONT WASTE YO TIME WITH THIS DEVIL "African AE " Chant this devil down "7New Earth7" he hates us hebrews!!! an he trying to propagandize the page, calling hebrews jews!! what a wacko!!! chant that devil down !!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75743 Sep 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep right on harping on this DNA stuff, so here's a question for you:
1Where did Yap-M98...ORIGINATE???
2. Who is the PROGENITOR OF: "E1B1???
that devil stay trying to talk mess to Unfazed! ride on him!! giving a verbal beat down!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75744 Sep 24, 2013
Tehillyah Kohen wrote:
Job chapter 42
1 Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.
3 Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.
4 Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
7 And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.
8 Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept: lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job.
9 So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went, and did according as the Lord commanded them: the Lord also accepted Job.
10 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
11 Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the Lord had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.
12 So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.
13 He had also seven sons and three daughters.
14 And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.
15 And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
16 After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.
17 So Job died, being old and full of days.
This is the conclusion of the matter, but you can read the entire book of Job, all 42 chapters which will give his story in greater detail.
YAH BLESS
you got to make yo bone around here!!! we knows about JOB!!! we got devils on this page we like to keep they message contain!! with Hebrew truth, ok posting bible pages not gone make you a hebrew around here! you got to battle with these devils with truth! ok i showed you whom to get at!! i been doing this! if i say this person aint right!! us hebrews dont look at them as hebrews, an they always show themselfs to be just like how i said! ITS IN THESE PAGES< you could be another spy sent in, ok you prove that you aint by chanting the devils down!&new7earth, has hole all in his wacky message ! it should be easy for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which race is Physically the strongest? (Feb '13) 2 min Truth Hurts 454
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Gunner 1,396,356
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 5 min Truth Hurts 23
Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted ... 7 min Muhaamadisagoatsb... 20
White law and order director gets 10 years prob... 8 min Barbosa 4
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 17 min dindu tribal leader 24
Eurafrica 31 min enoch powell 87
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 46,621
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr larryX 32,720
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Marcus Washington 122
More from around the web