Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75705 Sep 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
1.Nok Civilization is the absolute old this culture in West Africa, it existed between two thousand and twenty four hundred years ago!!! So how is it that these idiots come up with all of this nonsense claiming that there were anatomically modern humans in West Africa 30 thousand years ago??? Where are the cemeteries with the Osteogical, anthropological, archaeological, and other scientific evidence proving this??? Where are the cemetery and anatomically modern West African bones to prove your lies an innuendo??? You can't produce any evidence because there's none to be had, there were no anatomically modern Africans in West Africa before three thousand years ago...PERIOD!!!
2.The Historical Record shows that anatomically modern West Africans brought civilization to West Africa with them during their migrations. There is no historical record of civilization or anatomically modern humans in West Africa before three thousand years ago!!! But endlessly on the daily basis the ignorant idiots continue to come into this thread and LIE claiming that there we're anatomically modern humans in West Africa 30 thousand years ago. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE IDIOTS??? You pseudo scientist and pseudo geneticist are full of SHYT!!! You can't even produce one iota evidence to back up anything you say in any way so go to hell!!!
3.If the oldest civilization in West Africa is less than 3000 years old, at the maximum 2400 years old, then how is it these LIARSget the idea that anatomically modern humans were living in West Africa 30 thousand years ago??? One word: " Eurocentrism!!!" Brainwashed African Diaspora hating bastards!!! The very ones who hate Nilotic and Omotic Peoples, because they have more than 40% "E1B1A HAPLOTYPE Y CHROMESOME!!!!!!!!"
4. Oh let me not forget RAMSES III, BERBER, TAUREG, PLUS OTHER NORTH AFRICANS, AND THE ARMANA MUMMIES, ALL CARRIERS OF "E1B1A HAPLOTYPE Y CHROMESOME!!!!!!" NEED I SAY MORE FOR THESE HATERS??? I THINK...NOT!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
I see that not a single one of the self-appointed so call know it all experts on nothing even took a challenge to try to prove what I stated above wrong. Lil...SORRYASSED COWARDS!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75706 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I see that not a single one of the self-appointed so call know it all experts on nothing even took a challenge to try to prove what I stated above wrong. Lil...SORRYASSED COWARDS!!!
So who were the leaders when people migrated to west Africa, and what caused the first migrations?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75707 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you seen this before: www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75708 Sep 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cape Malays are also known as Cape Muslims. They were tied by a common language, religion and presence of important political and religious figures. The culture has endured centuries and some of the worst abuses of the Apartheid regime. Their interaction with the Dutch produced a ‘kitchen’ Dutch that was the beginnings of the Afrikaans language."
Where to Meet the Cape Malays
"The Circle of Karamats around Cape Town is made up of tombs of twenty five saints from the Muslim community. One important exile is Tuan Guru from Tidore. He spent thirteen years onRobben Island and copied the Koran from memory in a very accurate reproduction and also helped Establish the first Mosque"
http://www.pilotguides.com/articles/the-cape-...
I am Ethiopian, Christian beginning from the time of Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch, Acts 8:26-40. We are also the first Zionist expected the birth of Christ from Saint Mary, 5500 years before the Birth of Christ. Everything started from us.
Happy to hear you saying; " We are also the first Zionist expected the birth of Christ from Saint Mary, 5500 years before the Birth of Christ. Everything started from us."
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75709 Sep 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hate people that are dreaming to steal Semitic culture. Yes I hate you and some AAs who are never related with both Semitic and Afro-Asiatic at large and carried E1b1a. You are not even Hamitic, despite your too much talks. Stick to your slave root!
I never hate Arabs as they are undoubtedly Semitic. Also, to be honest I never hate most current Jews today, as they have proven their Jewish religion commitment for over hundreds of years. Both Jews and Arabs carry my haplotypes E1b1b and J1c3. I have moral obligation to love them all together, despite their wars and killing each other. You all have nothing to do with Afro-Asiatic culture and heritage!
I dont have to steal Semite culture lying Muslim! My mother was Jewish looking exactly like Middle Eastern women! All Jews are called Semites! Jews also carry Haplogroup J2!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75710 Sep 24, 2013
Aunt Jamaima wrote:
<quoted text>Me lost. haplogroups I aint neva seen dat word bafo.
Haplogroups = DNA It shows who is related to whom. DNA MAP OF THE WORLD:

www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75711 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on Facebook? I want to meet u!
your a jewish rat trick you cant refute this hebrew truth, you see your the only one crying about what represent us hebrews, you slick since you been on here trying to refute our hebrew message an change it around, first you didnt have a angle now you think you do, trick, its gone be what its gone be, but this hebrew truth goes on, yo slick hating ass, trick my messages gone stand, guess why??? because its the truth! devil!!! try hard as you want we gone be hebrews with insight!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75712 Sep 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
G2 and E1b1b were the first agrarian settlers in the Levant, but J1 later joined them from northern Mesopotamia and assimilated the Semitic culture of E1b1b. As ancient Israelites formed at the time of Jacob, they undoubtedly carried both E1b1b1c1 and J1c3 and haplotype G was minor as today. Haplotypes related with gentiles were J2, I and R1. These haplotypes are non-middle eastern in origin but later acquired by current Jews from Khazar mass conversion.
NOPE E1b1b WAS NOT the first Haplogroup in the Middle East! Haplogroup J and G were! The Natufians came into the Middle East carrying E1b1b from North Africa 13 000 years ago. The J,G carriers interbred them out of existence! Stop talking absolute cr*p Muslim!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75713 Sep 24, 2013
Modern Hebrews/Israelites of the Middle East look exactly like their ancestors:
www.israelite-samaritans.com

www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

6000 year old mtDNA taken from ancient skeletons near Jericho shows they are related to modern Middle Eastern people who carry exactly the same mtDNA:

www.rhodes.aegean.gr/maa_journal/1_Weiner.pdf

Level 8

Location hidden

#75714 Sep 24, 2013
ole devil cant change nothing, its gone stand, an our peoples eyes gone be open, trick everything outside africa from 588BC till about 332 bc our history is locked cant be changed, its impossible to change or lie we are the Hebrews, ok all else is jewish sepharvaim history with ashkenaz coming in doing roman times till now, the sepharivams lost to ashkenaz tradition an ways, they run show, its simple an plain as that!! i can make it simple for the hebrews to see our heritage!! ole devil you cant stop this!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75715 Sep 24, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy o boy.......... Let me repeat this again; the Hebrews are Jews, so you guys that left for Africa are Jews, so the curses follow.......... and the Jews that were still left in Israel are the returns maybe 10 -20%, whom obeyed the voice of God!
say ole devil im a hebrew elder on this page, i got insight, if i see an know whom the jews is how the hell is you gone change that? devil you have lost yo rabbit ass mind, fool i been, running this, what i say stand, you hear me? im POINTING IN YO FACE "lol NOW GO LAY YO WEAK ASS DOWN!!! im not gone give you attention like this, your begging for me to see you!!! devil i see you!!!trick this hebrew truth stands!! thats that on that,you cant turn truth into a lie, peoples see an can read!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75716 Sep 24, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa it couldn't have been 10 pure Hebrews in the land, im gone show you it wasnt none, just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of Egypt"to show you it wasnt none in the land like bible say,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned the whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool ok IF HE BURM EVERYBODY HOUSE DOWN WHERE THEY GONE STAY???!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#75717 Sep 24, 2013
say devil let me see you change what i just posted!! if you can undo that post, the page s yours hahahahah lol hahahah trick, change that BULLETPROOF post up,im gone hit you over the head with this truth every time, trick us hebrews shine hard around here, see we I run the page! an we have correct occult free info hahahah lol i love i love!! trick yo few min is up! im gone3 bring that stick out!! its been up on wall, that VERBAL STICK IN HAND,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75718 Sep 24, 2013
dont feed that troll 7 wacko he is jewish i said it months ago an been saying it , that 7 wacko is jewish! treat him as such with NO RESPECT, he been trying to slick change post up,a new tactic the jews trying out on us hebrews, to see if they can mentally lead you back to dumbness, put yo mind back to sleep,chant that devil down,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75719 Sep 24, 2013
if you dont chant him down your a suspected jew n collaboration with him an your lending him support in lying on our heritage! chant that devil down,

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75720 Sep 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hate people that are dreaming to steal Semitic culture. Yes I hate you and some AAs who are never related with both Semitic and Afro-Asiatic at large and carried E1b1a. You are not even Hamitic, despite your too much talks. Stick to your slave root!
I never hate Arabs as they are undoubtedly Semitic. Also, to be honest I never hate most current Jews today, as they have proven their Jewish religion commitment for over hundreds of years. Both Jews and Arabs carry my haplotypes E1b1b and J1c3. I have moral obligation to love them all together, despite their wars and killing each other. You all have nothing to do with Afro-Asiatic culture and heritage!
So the truth finally comes out you admit that you HATE D African American people!!!

Now the AA's know what their dealing with with you...LOL!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75721 Sep 24, 2013
He's always showing his hate and voicing it.... since he's been posting on here.
It hasn't exactly been hidden or a secret. Ever.

On occasions, every once in a while, or blue moon, when someone asks him "what gives", he'll then cover his bases temporarily with one or two post pretending that he wants us all to get along. yada, yada, yada,.... script, script, script....

Then he takes a swig of his liquid courage that lets it all hang out and go right back to who he really is........

A trolling jew stalking and jestering black threads.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75722 Sep 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are an Ethiopian, you are a black African more than anything else. Not Semite at all!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#75723 Sep 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Neanderthals ARE NOT PRIMATES!
Neanderthals are responsible for WHITE SKIN FRECKLES AND RED HAIR:
www.dhamurian.org.au/anthropology/neanderthal...
The above link IS THE VERY LATEST RESEARCH!
RECONSTRUCTION OF A NEANDERTHAL LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE A EUROPEAN:
www.australianmuseum.net.au/image/Neanderthal...
The descendants of the neanderthal:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Take a good look at that friend. That is where whites came from and not some dayum primate fool!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75724 Sep 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
He's always showing his hate and voicing it.... since he's been posting on here.
It hasn't exactly been hidden or a secret. Ever.
On occasions, every once in a while, or blue moon, when someone asks him "what gives", he'll then cover his bases temporarily with one or two post pretending that he wants us all to get along. yada, yada, yada,.... script, script, script....
Then he takes a swig of his liquid courage that lets it all hang out and go right back to who he really is........
A trolling jew stalking and jestering black threads.
HE IS NOT A JEW! I think he is either a Arab Muslim or an Ethiopian Muslim but not a Jew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,417,758
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 3 min Marcus Washington 35
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 min fluer 222
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 18 min bottlecap 266
The Real Clintons 34 min bluestreak returns 60
CROOKED HILLARY : Foundation doners bought acce... 52 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 1
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 53 min Boss Taco 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min Fact 47,823
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Enoch 420
More from around the web