Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75558 Sep 22, 2013
Let me REPOST this, just in case the kingdom of JUDA was "overlooked":

From 1967 of Africa Educational

a bit of background was covered on the peoples of Africa.

.In the land of Dahomey, peoples have greater affinity with those in Sudan.
The kingdoms of the 16th century composed of Adja stock (Ewe) of Togo and Ghana; Kingdoms of Allada, Abomey, Porto-Novo, and JUDA. Kingdoms of Popo and Mina.

The largest ethnic group, the Fon (or Dahomeyans) are closely related Adja and Aizo live in the south.
Yoruba, from N* igeria, Holli of the Pobe region, Somba, Dendi, Pilapila (Yowa), Fulani

The Portuguese invasion of the Benin Gulf set the renaming to Porto-Novo in the 17th century. With the British, French, Dutch, Spanish following and renaming

Get that? JUDA!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#75559 Sep 22, 2013
It was really he who
introduced theosophy among the Jews of Germany. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_ben_Samuel_of_Reg...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy_ (history_of_philosophy)
7New Earth7

UK

#75560 Sep 22, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
It was really he who
introduced theosophy among the Jews of Germany. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_ben_Samuel_of_Reg...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy_ (history_of_philosophy)
Judah ben Samuel of Regensburg (born 1140 in Speyer - Feb. 22, 1217[1] in Regensburg), also called HeHasid or 'the Pious' in Hebrew, was a leader of the
Chassidei Ashkenaz, a movement of Jewish mysticism in Germany considered different from
kabbalistic mysticism because it emphasizes specific prayer and moral conduct.

Background [edit source]
The leaders of the community of the Chassidei
Ashkenaz movement were descended from the
Kalonymos family of northern Italy, a family that
had immigrated to Germany in the 10th century;
and the Abun family of France, among others,
according to the sacred books they wrote at the
close of the 10th century. The movement was
known for its strict, almost religious observance,
asceticism, and its mystical doctrines. Some posit
that its theology fits into the general canon of
Jewish mysticism. It certainly parallels other
Jewish mysticism; however in other ways it was
very original. The extent of this community’s
effect and influence during Middle Age German
Judaism has not been studied.
The term “Ḥassid”(the pious)[1] should not be
mistaken for the Eastern European dynastic
movement started by the Baal Shem Tov in the
18th century, and it's Hasidic philosophy
(Ḥasidus). Ḥassid is a title used for many pious
individuals, and by many Jewish groups since
Biblical times.[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chassidei_Ashkenaz
7New Earth7

Europe

#75561 Sep 22, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Let me REPOST this, just in case the kingdom of JUDA was "overlooked":
From 1967 of Africa Educational
a bit of background was covered on the peoples of Africa.
.In the land of Dahomey, peoples have greater affinity with those in Sudan.
The kingdoms of the 16th century composed of Adja stock (Ewe) of Togo and Ghana; Kingdoms of Allada, Abomey, Porto-Novo, and JUDA. Kingdoms of Popo and Mina.
The largest ethnic group, the Fon (or Dahomeyans) are closely related Adja and Aizo live in the south.
Yoruba, from N* igeria, Holli of the Pobe region, Somba, Dendi, Pilapila (Yowa), Fulani
The Portuguese invasion of the Benin Gulf set the renaming to Porto-Novo in the 17th century. With the British, French, Dutch, Spanish following and renaming
Get that? JUDA!!
Lol! Ben knows what you are doing, if they are directed to me, are all showing you are still a NEWBIE........

One it shows you are just pasting your ARSENALS

Two who said I say Jews are white????

Three, its now I'm beginning to see why you've been 'PASTING' your posts

Four, I'm also in support of Juda being in Nigeria and co /hana and co!!!!!

Five, Hebrews are Jews!!!!!! 2 Kings 16: 6 QED!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75562 Sep 22, 2013
Part two= Ezekiel;Ezekiel 23:16;And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.we was trying to play International games like Egypt,befriends with EVERYBODY, forgetting the Law, Jeroboam had embraced that way in Samaria, the DEVIL was kicking it with them in BethEl,we had forgotten the law several times till books was found in Temple in Jerusalem,ok all this happen in 591BC,Ezekiel 23:17;And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.Ezekiel 23:18;So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.that gone be Yisrael,Ezekiel 23:19;Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.alot of our peoples was caught up in that Babylon Religion thru Egypt,When Babylon took Egypt over Nebuchadnezzar, he didnt Destroy Egypt like the Greeks did! he didnt deface the status or any of that He just removed the Leader Like Assyria did when they took Egypt over, they just change peoples the Leader, Assyria An Babylon had the same religion, so Samaria messing with Assyria Made us Messing with the Devil because thru Assyria came the Babylonian Kings till Scythian got in Babylon thru Chaldea,Ezekiel 23:20;For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.Ezekiel 23:21;Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.We was letting Egypt the Evil Religion corrupt what we was suppose to do, an that was KILL RELIGIONS Which is animal an Idol worship Lust Greed, because we had the Truth From CREATOR,ok,we had a Mixed miltitude with us when we left Eygpt, we had Married into Ham, thats why our Father Abra-Ham name was Changed, they the Hamites had a line with us thru Abraham,Ezekiel 23:22;Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;If one look at the Arrowheads found around, Jerusalem your going to know that to be true!Ezekiel 23:23;The Babylonians, and all the Chaldeans, Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them: all of them desirable young men, captains and rulers, great lords and renowned, all of them riding upon horses. OK LETS LOOK AT Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa; the Vulgate Latin version, and so Jerom, take these words to be appellatives, and render them noblemen, tyrants, and princes; as some mentioned by Jarchi do, governors, princes, and rulers; and Kimchi (b) thinks they are the titles of the Babylonian princes spoken of in Jeremiah, as Nebuzaradan. Nebushasban, Rabsaris, Rabmag, &c. Jeremiah 39:3, but with others they are the proper names of persons or places: and so the Targum calls them, Pekodaites, Shoaites, and Koaites; that is, the inhabitants of places so called; and certain it is that Pekod was a province of Babylon, Jeremiah 50:21, which, according to Junius, lay between the two rivers Tigris and Lycus, and in which was the famous city of Nineveh; and, according to him, Shoa, or the Shoaites, lay between the rivers Lycus and Gorgus, among where were the Adiabeni, and the town called Siai by Ptolemy; and the Koaites were situated in the inward part of Assyria, by Arbelitis, where formerly was the fortified town of Koah, by historians called Gauga; and by Strabo Gaugamela. Grotius thinks that Pekod are the Bactriani; and that Shoa is Siai in Armenia with Ptolemy; and that Koa is Choana of Media, with the same Ptolemy; but, be they who they will, they were such people as were to come with the Chaldean army against the HEBREWS

Level 8

Location hidden

#75563 Sep 22, 2013
This is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrian Chaldean ruler on the throne of assyria was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS an to reinforce they ties with the sepharvaims in samaria ,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars they was hooked up with Jeroboam priest ,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians came an joined them, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got our Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Greek they got our books latain peoples,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ they got our books, them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled which was africas front door we was being Pushed into africa,all our troubles was coming from the EAST, NORTH peoples coming from Europe AN EAST the middle east peoples.The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples look look Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.THE CREATOR SENT for the worst peoples to MASTER US!an our ONLY WAY OUT IS TO CREATOR,an NO demi-gods,Isaiah 48:17;Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. You see the forces that be is so strong that ALMIGHTY YAH is the only REFUGE NO OTHER WAY!LOOK what this Verse say ABOUT US Hebrews,Isaiah 48:18;O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:,thats sayng we wasnt gone have NO PEACE on them Waters on them slave ships it came out just the opposite to,Isaiah 48:19;Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me. SEE WE THE ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF EARTH WITH OUR NAME CUT OFF,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut off, we lost Heritage we the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO, an to have their name cut off!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why BEFORE IT HAPPEN, ok non would stay in Babylon when Persian released them, we have they names,geeks chased the returns into africa see the Chaldeans be the Jews of today they Have our History in their Name hebrew books written in chaldean

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75564 Sep 22, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
JOHN, see what you replied to BEN when he said the below!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I will write on this issue!!!!!!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm not INTERESTED IN TURNING THIS IN TI A WRESTLING MATCH WITH ENDLESS BACK AND FORTH NONSENSE COMENTARY!!!

I'm STRICTLY POINTING TO THE FACTS WHICH POINT TO THE "ENEMIES OF GOD," AND THEIR SINISTER PLANS TO REPLACE "GOD'S PEOPLE," WITH THEMSELVES!!!

Why do you think they've DONE EVERY THING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE OUT OF ACADAMIA AND THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM AS A WHOLE??? IT'S BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT YOU TO READ AND WRITE, THEN EVENTUALLY DISCOVER THE "REAL TRUTH," ABOUT YOUR "TRUE HERITAGE/IDENTITY!!!"

Again, I'm NOT THE LEAST BIT INTERESTED IN THIS NONSENSE HAGGLING, JUST THE FACTS WILL DO...PERIOD!!!

This nonesese with single individual and racist trolls is nothing but a bunch of BS!!! SCRIPTURE DOES NOT MATER TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ATHEIDTIC DEMONS...SATANIC DEMONS...NOTHING MORE!!!

Location hidden

#75565 Sep 22, 2013
They are ATHEISTIC...no...atheditic...
7New Earth7

Europe

#75566 Sep 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Part two= Ezekiel;Ezekiel 23:16;And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.we was trying to play International games like Egypt,befriends with EVERYBODY, forgetting the Law, Jeroboam had embraced that way in Samaria, the DEVIL was kicking it with them in BethEl,we had forgotten the law several times till books was found in Temple in Jerusalem,ok all this happen in 591BC,Ezekiel 23:17;And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.Ezekiel 23:18;So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.that gone be Yisrael,Ezekiel 23:19;Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.alot of our peoples was caught up in that Babylon Religion thru Egypt,When Babylon took Egypt over Nebuchadnezzar, he didnt Destroy Egypt like the Greeks did! he didnt deface the status or any of that He just removed the Leader Like Assyria did when they took Egypt over, they just change peoples the Leader, Assyria An Babylon had the same religion, so Samaria messing with Assyria Made us Messing with the Devil because thru Assyria came the Babylonian Kings till Scythian got in Babylon thru Chaldea,Ezekiel 23:20;For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.Ezekiel 23:21;Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.We was letting Egypt the Evil Religion corrupt what we was suppose to do, an that was KILL RELIGIONS Which is animal an Idol worship Lust Greed, because we had the Truth From CREATOR,ok,we had a Mixed miltitude with us when we left Eygpt, we had Married into Ham, thats why our Father Abra-Ham name was Changed, they the Hamites had a line with us thru Abraham,Ezekiel 23:22;Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;If one look at the and Koaites; that is, the inhabitants of places so called; and certain it is that Pekod was a province of Babylon, Jeremiah 50:21, which, according to Junius, lay between the two rivers Tigris and Lycus, and in which was the famous city of Nineveh; and, according to him, Shoa, or the Shoaites, lay between the rivers Lycus and Gorgus, among where were the Adiabeni, and the town called Siai by Ptolemy; and the Koaites were situated in the inward part of Assyria, by Arbelitis, where formerly was the fortified town of Koah, by historians called Gauga; and by Strabo Gaugamela. Grotius thinks that Pekod are the Bactriani; and that Shoa is Siai in Armenia with Ptolemy; and that Koa is Choana of Media, with the same Ptolemy; but, be they who they will, they were such people as were to come with the Chaldean army against the HEBREWS
And so freaking what?????? I said you must be an old man who is getting very tired!!!!!!
I follow you line of argument but you CAN'T seem to follow mine!!!!!!!
Wtf is that??????
Ok the chaldeams!!!!!!! Did what??????? Fought against Hebrews!!!!!! So how has that proven they was Jews?????? You now locating Armenia????? Because peeps be thinking Armenia is where they come from, yet those people thinking like you wrote didn't say they was Jews!!!!!!! Wtf???????
You wana play this game yet you can't follow me and tackle me like I do to you??????? Ok let's enter Armenia!!!!!!!!
Guys all these started bcos he say Jesus spoke in Aramaic!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#75567 Sep 22, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Benjamin H. Freedman in his writings to Dr. David Goldstein, LL.D., dated October 10, 1954:
"...Without any fear of contradiction based upon fact the most competent and best qualified authorities all agree TODAY that Jesus Christ (Emmanuel) WAS NOT a so-called or self-styled "jew".
They NOW CONFIRM that during His lifetime Jesus was known as a "Judean" and not a "Jew", and that Jesus referred to Himself as a "Judean" and never as a "jew".
During His lifetime here on Earth Jesus was referred to by comtemporary historians as a "Judean" and not as a "jew".
Contemporary theologians of Jesus whose competence to pass upon this subject cannot be challenged by anyone today also referred to Jesus during His lifetime here on Earth as a "Judean" and not as a "jew".
Neither did the inscription on the cross nor the attitude of "King of the jews"ever appear or was ever entertained by anyone in the time period of Pontius Pilate or Emmanuel.
".... officially or personally the inhabitants of Judea were "Judeans" to Pontius Pilate and not so-called "jews" as they have been styled since the 18th Century."
"jew" appeared only after the 1700s.
"......As you know, my dear Dr. Goldstein, the best known 18th century editions of the New Testament in English are the Rheims (Douai) Edition and the King James Authorized Edition. The Rheims (Douai) translation of the New Testament into English was first printed in 1582 but the word "jew" DID NOT APPEAR IN IT. "
"The King James Authorized translation of the New Testament into English was begun in 1604 and first published in 1611. The word "jew" DID NOT APPEAR IN IT EITHER.
The word "jew" appeared in both these well known editions in their 18th century "REVISED" version for the "FIRST TIME"!!
Every dinglr post: EXCELLENT WORK!!!:)
7New Earth7

Europe

#75568 Sep 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
This is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrian Chaldean ruler on the throne of assyria was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS an to reinforce they ties with the sepharvaims in samaria ,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars they was hooked up with Jeroboam priest ,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians came an joined them, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got our Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Greek they got our books latain peoples,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ they got our books, them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled which was africas front door we was being Pushed into africa,all our troubles was coming from the EAST, NORTH peoples coming from Europe AN EAST the middle east peoples.The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples look look Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me. SEE WE THE ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF EARTH WITH OUR NAME CUT OFF,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut off, we lost Heritage we the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO, an to have their name cut off!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why BEFORE IT HAPPEN, ok non would stay in Babylon when Persian released them, we have they names,geeks chased the returns into africa see the Chaldeans be the Jews of today they Have our History in their Name hebrew books written in chaldean
Hahahhahahahha!!!!!! I tot I was 'discussing' with Ben, but its obvious he is just pasting!!!!!!!!

Ben are you a machine????? That can't read???????

Maybe I should go and rest, I tot you were man enough to reason, but its obvious the game you play, a LAZY game!!!!!!

You are nothing!!!!! Go and sit down!!!! You lazy man!!!!!!!!

You can't read, you can't change what u have written before, all you do is PASTE!!!!!!

Comon man, let's discuss Armenia!!!!! Are u game??????

Location hidden

#75569 Sep 22, 2013
Lets try this again:

@Uphased,

Excellent work: EVERY SINGLE POST!!!:)

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#75571 Sep 22, 2013
To me Jew is a slanged term for citizens of Judah. Which anybody who lived there could be called a citizen Jew but not of the lineage of Judah. Like African American but the founders of America or Usa is whites.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75572 Sep 22, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Every dinglr post: EXCELLENT WORK!!!:)
Thanks!:)

You know they know that they are not Hebrews or any relations whatsoever to Jacob/ISRAELITE Tribes.

That is why they are calling themselves something that has nothing to do with ISRAELITES!!! lmao

Just like they talk about the history of the ISRAELITES and have it all twisted and out of sync.

They stole a history /Heritage and had to make up shyt, fill in the blanks, fabled and ad-libbed (making of the Talmud) parts that they stole or found or heard of about the indigenous People that they usurped.
7New Earth7

Europe

#75573 Sep 22, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
To me Jew is a slanged term for citizens of Judah. Which anybody who lived there could be called a citizen Jew but not of the lineage of Judah. Like African American but the founders of America or Usa is whites.
Better
7New Earth7

Europe

#75574 Sep 22, 2013
Let me rest
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75575 Sep 22, 2013
Ben you just dulled my spirit with your PASTE
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75576 Sep 22, 2013
I only came here to find who flows, because I flow........
Now I see cheap PASTERS and WEAK eyez
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75577 Sep 22, 2013
I would have gon to Armenia today and shown u u Aint saying nothing,......I've already shown u they Aint no Ashkenazim shit!!!!!!! Maybe later, if I see tou can comment on my posts, then I take you to Armenia and PROVE to you they aoint no scythians, plus ill show the true Armenians are the oromo!!!!!
BS!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75578 Sep 22, 2013
With the death, in 626 B.C., of Kandalanu (the Babylonian name of Assurbanipal), King of Assyria, Assyrian power in Babylon practically ceased. Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army, ruled Babylon as Shakkanak for some years in nominal dependence on Ninive. Then, as King of Babylon, he invaded and annexed the Mesopotamian provinces of Assyria, and when Sinsharishkun, the last King of Assyria, tried to cut off his return and threatened Babylon, Nabopolassar called in the aid of the Scythian , nomadic tribes of Armenians , somewhat incorrectly identified with the Medes.Though Nabopolassar no doubt contributed his share to the events which led to the complete destruction of Ninive (606 B.C.) by these Scythian barbarians, he apparently did not in person co-operate in the taking of the city, nor share the booty, but used the opportunity to firmly establish his throne in Babylon. they TURNED ON THE ASSYRIANS FROM INSIDE ITS ARMY, the Assyrians was Using them in they Army, must have been to many,the Chaldeans belonged to a race perfectly distinct from the Babylonians proper, and were foreigners in the Euphrates Valley. They were settlers from Arabia, who had invaded Babylonia from the South. Their stronghold was the district known as the Sealands. During the Assyrian supremacy the combined forces of Babylon and Assyria had kept them in check, but, owing probably to the fearful Assyrian atrocities in Babylon, the citizens had begun to look towards their former enemies for help, and the Chaldean power grew apace in Babylon till, in Nabopolassar, it assumed the reins of government, and thus imperceptibly a foreign race superseded the ancient inhabitants. The city remained the same, but its nationality changed. Nabopolassar must have been a strong, beneficient ruler, engaged in rebuilding temples and digging canals, like his predecessors, and yet maintaining his hold over the conquered provinces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,744,299
How many mudsharks died or were beaten today? 4 min Ms Mack 19
STARBUCK'S Strikes Back! 5 min Barros 15
Appalachians: the superior "whites" 13 min Barros 79
Todays dead mudshark story 17 min Ms Mack 86
Antifa Scores AGAIN!!!! :o) 23 min Barros 297
Top of the morning you dirty nighurz..... 25 min Tony The Terrible 1
Barbara Bush passes away 31 min El Rey del Mundo 50
This is why Negroes must go 1 hr TRUETRUTH 40
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 2 hr yep 74