Comments
69,861 - 69,880 of 95,373 Comments Last updated Saturday

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75417 Sep 21, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Tiberius Julius Alexande governor and general in the Roman Empire. Born into a wealthy Jewish family of Alexandria check his daddy brother out'Philo Judaeus of Alexandria,'Philo the Jew',Some scholars hold that his concept of the Logos as God's creative principle influenced early Christology.Heres one for you,Some scholars hold that his concept of the Logos as God's creative principle influenced early Christology.For Philo, Logos was God's "blueprint for the world", a governing plan.j.c!Philo of Alexandria, a Hellenized Jew also called Judaeus Philo, is a figure that spans two cultures, the Greek and the Hebrew. When Hebrew mythical thought met Greek philosophical thought in the first century B.C.E. it was only natural that someone would try to develop speculative and philosophical justification for Judaism in terms of Greek philosophy. Thus Philo produced a synthesis of both traditions developing concepts for future Hellenistic interpretation of messianic Hebrew thought,He had have influenced Paul, his contemporary, and was co-author of the Gospel of John ,and the Epistle to the Hebrews,In the process, he laid the foundations for the development of Christianity in the West and in the East, as we know it today. THE theological foundations of Christianity.Philonic writings was preserved by Eusebius of Caesarea he labeled the monastic ascetic group of Therapeutae and Therapeutrides, described in Philo’s The Contemplative Life, as a Christian, which is highly unlikely. Eusebius also promoted the legend that Philo met Peter in Rome.Jerome (345-420 C.E.) even lists him as a church Father,Philo was a founder of Christianity,Philo’s philosophy represented contemporary Platonism which was its revised version incorporating Stoic doctrine and terminology via Antiochus of Ascalon (ca 90 B.C.E.) and Eudorus of Alexandria, as well as elements of Aristotelian logic and ethics and Pythagorean ideas. Clement of Alexandria even called Philo “the Pythagorean.if jesus went to eygpt to study
So this is is all the PROOF you need to PROVE that THEY ARE ESAU/EDOMITES...RIGHT???

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75418 Sep 21, 2013
when a major transition of power took place. This transition of power was a POLITICAL COUP, staged by Edomites like Antipater and Herod. All Bible scholars know that these two evil geniuses were Edomites; but they choose not to reveal this fact to the rest of the world. The reason for this is because they are helping the Jews to hide their TRUE IDENTITY behind the mask of yisrael.the Alexandrian canon,“Therefore, thus saith Yah our Elohim, Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.”- Ezek. 36:5. now back to johanan ben zakkai the sepharvaim On the other hand Johanan's dispute there with Dosa ben Hyrcanus over the words of "the sons of high priests" may reflect a later stage in the development of this halakhah law. Tanna "repeaters", "teachers"[1]) were the Rabbinic sages whose views are recorded in the Mishnah, from approximately 70-200 CE. The period of the Tannaim, also referred to as the Mishnaic period, lasted about 130 years. It came after the period of the Zugot ("pairs"), and was immediately followed by the period of the Amoraim ("interpreters")[2]E liezer ben Hurcanus or Eliezer ben Hyrcanus (the surname coming from the father's Hellenized name)was one of the most prominent tannaim of the 1st and 2nd centuries, disciple of R. Johanan ben Zakkai[Here he entered Johanan's academy and for years studied diligently, u see Jerusalem was attack books stole them books EZRA them wrote! the last of genealogy, then they started they books! stealing our heritage! wasnt non of them hebrews,all them people that was placed there! they our enemys read 2kings 17v24 the sepharvaims by the council of Jamnia they had it down on what was what! they destoryed the temple! wit the romans stole books started them a schools! passed books around to diffrent groups!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75419 Sep 21, 2013
PHILO is the founder, of the whole order of the church, he is the founder!Philo Judaeus was born in Alexandria at about 20-15 BCE and died there at about 45-50 CE. He was a Greek-speaking Jewish theologian, the most important apologist of Alexandrian Judaism. The Alexandrian Judaism was Hellenistic,Philo’s ideas about Logos-Wisdom are ... indispensable for New Testament studies ... most directly and dramatically in the interpretation of the Gospel of John ...” Philo’s descriptions of the Word of God (the Wisdom of God, the son of God, the Archangel, the mediator of God, who offers his life for the sins of mankind), appear in the Gospel of John and in the letters of Paul. them was his boys,Philo’s ideas about the Word-Wisdom are indispensable to Jesus.if he ran to eygpt. that was his teacher!PHILO an the greek-romans ran eygpt since 332 b.c,the early Hellenist Christians (many of them wereGreeks an Jews by birth, like Paul) and later by the Gentile Christians, who joined the Hellenist Christians. Saint Jerome wrote,“Philo the Jew, an Alexandrian of the priestly class ...” Philo adopted Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation. It was a popular method, used also by the devotees of the Greek mystery religions. Saint Jerome wrote,“Concerning him {Philo} there is a proverb among the Greeks ‘Either Plato philonized, or Philo platonized,’ that is, either Plato followed Philo, or Philo, Plato, so great is the similarity of ideas and language.” Like Plato, Philo believed in eternal life. He wrote,“... the end of the upright and holy man is not death but a ... migration ... to some other place of habitation.” This “other place of habitation” is “heaven”:“... he {the holy man} Philo used Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation to interpret the Old Testament. With this method he laid down the foundations of Christianity. New Testament writers and early Christian Church fathers adopted his interpretation. The Church father Origen read the writings of Philo. He wrote,“We {Christians} maintain that the law has a twofold interpretation, one literal and the other spiritual {allegorical-symbolic}, as was also taught by some of our predecessors {i.e. Philo}.” Epiphanius, too, read Philo, and so did Clement of Alexandria and Justin Martyr. There is considerable evidence indicating that Paul, John, and the writer of the letter to Hebrews read Philo. They, too, interpreted the law spiritually (allegorically, symbolically).from him! if you went to eygpt he was the man!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75420 Sep 21, 2013
Philo of Alexandria (AKA Philo Judaeus, Philo the Jew c. 20 B.C.- A.D. 50) was a Jewish-Egyptian philosopher of the Hellenistic period, He fused and harmonize ancient Greek philosophy and Judaism, using a composite of Jewish exegesis (or interpretation of authoritative texts) and the art of allegory he had learned from Stoic philosophy.The resulting combination brung about Christian teachings, Some have argued that Philo is actually the "founder of Christianity" and that he strongly influenced the New Testament.Philo was a Hellenized Jew born around 20 B.C. in Alexandria, Egypt. he was thoroughly educated in Greek philosophy and culture, he had superb knowledge of classical Greek literature. He had a deep reverence for Plato in particular, and clearly had a first-hand knowledge of the prevailing Stoical theories, some neo-Pythagorean works, and at least a passing acquaintance with Cynicism and the moral popular literature.He came from a wealthy and prominent family, and was a leader in his community.His brother, Alexander Lysimachus, was a very wealthy, prominent Roman government official responsible for collecting dues on all goods imported into Egypt from the East.“Philo founded much of the material that was in symbolism in the Old Testament and he developed it more thoroughly according to the methods of the Pythagoreans and Stoics.”thus creating christianity::::: DIDNT THE ETHIOPIANS GET THEY CHRISTIANITY FROM EYGPT???????? YES THEY DID LOL

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75421 Sep 21, 2013
THEY ARE ESAU/EDOMITES...PLAIN and SIMPLE!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#75422 Sep 21, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is is all the PROOF you need to PROVE that THEY ARE ESAU/EDOMITES...RIGHT???
ask your self, when did the returns from Babylon get to be kings when they said they was slaves in the land.520BC Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:
ok this 420BC Malachi 3:7,Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. WE KNOW CURSES MEAN MOSES LAW< DEUT 28, ok the Greeks roll up an they set up shop in Egypt to make sure we didnt come back home, that Ptolemy I Soter I we didnt get back pass that devil lol ,or others like him,ok 332 or soon as Persian rule came to end it was OVER, for the returns which would have been the everlasting kingdom had they did right they was under covenant law from Moses the one we had coming from Egypt ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75423 Sep 21, 2013
peoples sound crazy an dont know when they say jez-us went to Egypt to hide in 1AD ok it was really full of whites then yes a sepharvaim mixed dude could have hide well , ok if he was white he could have hid in eygpt the Greeks had it for almost 350 years by time jez-us was born, ok we knows sepharvaims was righting books, before jez-us an if he got his hands on one it was a philo translation, he was a rich sepharvaim in Egypt collecting money from other nations

Level 8

Location hidden

#75424 Sep 21, 2013
yep!!! the greeks got rid of returns from babylon that was taken in 539BC to babylon,the 1% that Obeyed an went to Babylon ok they really didnt have no choice they was captured, they was the elite, ok the book of Jeremiah tell what happen,ok when they return the books of Malachi,Zechariah,Haggi, Ezra , Nehemiah, tell you what happen, the book of Malachi, last book the Greeks roll up in 332BC,Malachi was written in 420BC, we knows the greeks was killers not playing in no way, all hebrews here in Disporia, from trans a slave trade, the whole nation was taken away to the curses.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#75425 Sep 21, 2013
Good info

Level 8

Location hidden

#75426 Sep 21, 2013
everybody living in a fantasy world wanting the returns to disrespect the law an have kingdoms hahahah lol hahahah thats a NON BELIEVER in CREATOR law an words, it came to pass the curses did on the whole hebrew nation was up rooted from africa an ship with yoke on they neck an here we be the descendent of thse Hebrews that forefilled curses

Level 8

Location hidden

#75427 Sep 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Good info
we the only peoples on face of earth control by others, an they aint gone let us go, the whole plain is to keep us, like Egypt did,so we needs saving!! same as we did back when it all started, we in same situation, some of us born in this world an think it should be like this!!!our situation is un heard of, being slaves after slavery was ended,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75428 Sep 21, 2013
Hebrews are "E HAPLOTYPE," in ORIGIN PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
NONE OF YOU EUROPEAN DERIVED MUTTS HAVE SUFFERED THE BIBLCAL CURSES IN SCRITPTURE, ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOU...CASE CLOSED!!!
NOW GO START YOU OWN DAMN THREAD DEMON!!!!!!!!!!
Hebrews were J-Types PERIOD!
7New Earth7

Europe

#75429 Sep 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Good info
When u tried defending people who didn't go tru slave trade being Jews, and Ben talked about Dem curses, you became mute.

Now is that the Hasmonean angel-jinns are edomites huh? Is that what's the good info?

U don't seem to see what is happening here, Ben mixes up both hellenized Jew and the ones who didnt as one people.

Even after how I differentiated Judas Maccabees who made the Hannukka to start (till today), you still don't get the point? Hannukka was a festival celebrating the triumphant Hebrews, meaning not all was hellenized, now if you read the book of maccabees (there is even (therz even up to the 6 maccabees) ull see that they were matyred and non hellenized, and the Hannukka was installed by the Jews and in judas and his army's stories. They fought with EDOM!!!!!!

See it here : "At the
conclusion of the fighting in Transjordan, Judah
turned against the Edomites in the south, captured
and destroyed Hebron and Maresha.[4]" en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Maccabeus

Do you know what is causing all these arguments between Ben and I? Before I met Ben, he was reading and interpreting the bible from the perspective of all men were mortals, so he was countiong census, looking for stories about returns, trying to match populations with times, so it made him see how it wouldn't have been possible for no one to be Hebrew in Israel!!!!!!!!! But since when I met Ben till now, I have shown how the Medebays are the Maccabees who are the Order of Melchizedek, and THAT THEY CURSED THE HEBREWS, SO THEY CAN'T RECEIVE THE CURSES!!!!!!!!!!

That's why you saw Ben advancing to another level recently, saying that it was ONLY Jews who used magic , and He STARTED this one just like two days ago, so he is still finding new ways to critic me, but if I may, Elijah flew, Isaiah used a BLAST to cause confusion in far away lands nahum plagued, ETC!!!!!! They are many Hebrew magiccians!!!!!!

So don't let tales of hellenized people make you feel Ben is a scholar, I can read right through his brain!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75430 Sep 21, 2013
Edomites is modern Jordon. The land of Edom is Jordon! So nope Jews are Not Edomites but the REAL DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT HEBREWS/ISRAELITES! The Israelite Tribe of Judah/Benjamin was taken into exile in Babylon by Assyria. After Assyria was conquered by the Persians, the Israelite Tribe of Judah/Benjamin was allowed to return to their homeland! Sephardi Jews (Mizrahi) are directly related to the Israelite Tribe of Judah/Benjamin! Jesus was a Sephardi Jew!
7New Earth7

Europe

#75431 Sep 21, 2013
Even after how I differentiated Judas Maccabees who
made the Hannukka to start (till today), you still don't
get the point? Hannukka was a festival celebrating the
triumphant Hebrews, meaning not all was hellenized,
now if you read the book of maccabees (there is even
(therz even up to the 6th book of maccabees) ull see that they
were matyred and non hellenized, and the Hannukka
was installed by the Jews and in judas and his army's
stories. They fought with EDOM!!!!!!
See it here : "At the
conclusion of the fighting in Transjordan, Judah
turned against the Edomites in the south, captured
and destroyed Hebron and Maresha.[4]"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Maccabeus
7New Earth7

Europe

#75432 Sep 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Good info
Correction: When u tried defending people who didn't go tru slave
trade being *HEBREWS, and Ben talked about Dem curses,
you became mute.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75433 Sep 21, 2013
Ancient history of the Middle East especially for John:
First people in the Middle East,Europe,North Africa are the neanderthals and Cro-Magnon:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Their skeletons have been found! They were the original carriers of J!

Second people to come into the Levant are the Natufians. They are North Africans carrying E1b1b 13000 years ago.

The people of ANATOLIA begin farming and spread out throughout the Middle East carrying J,G! They interbreed the Natufians out of existence 10000 years ago! They become known as the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers and spread to southern Europe, North Africa and the Arabia Peninsula carrying J,G,E1b1b thats why these countries have these Haplogroups!

The rise of the first civilization, the Sumerians. Some anthropologists say they were Dravidians. They are wiped out by the very Semite Akkadians whose ancestors were the Neolithic Middle Eastern Farmers carrying Haplogroup J,G,E1b1b!!!! Ancient INDIGENOUS people of Mesopotamia carried the exact same Haplogroups as modern Iraqis, Haplogroup J! Considering Abraham originated in the Chaldeans, it is more than likely he was a J carrier!

DNA taken from ancient Phoenicians, showed they were J2 carriers. Seeing their ancestors were the Canaanites and Israelites, its more than likely they were J2 carriers as well! Modern Jews carry either J1 or J2 as their main Haplogroup!
7New Earth7

Europe

#75434 Sep 21, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder u be rambling
Even before I wrote all I wrote, I knew that the manner I rpesent my works are still not very refined, because just by bringing 'words' that share the same roots together doesn't make things appeal, especially when one is refined. So that's why I keep saying that when I come to books ill do better and what I'm doing here is 'rushing' cos this isn't the only thing I'm doing.

So when I comes to the book, ill take my time, and go through how the languages like proto Greek caused many problems, and how English caused a catastrophy!

Not to mention, when we talk about 'smoking'.......let's face reality, if u think that incense whether smoked or not DOESN'T enter ur lungs when u are there, u must be a joker. Apart from that u remember what is said about secondary smoking when it comes to cigarettes? Now think about why ancients were burning smoke (and inhaling) and YOU TELL me it was only for 'religious' purposes like what? Scenting rooms? Or what?

When I say puff puff pass; its ONLY in English that you find the letter 'e' silenced that way the last letter was silenced in 'insence' and the moment you make the last letter e sound it turns to 'puff puff pass' in certain west African languages! Do you get this? And please do not come with you anti-social behaviourisms when it comes to very serious issues like this because this ritual of smoking hemp has lived for thousands of years and is still allowed in some religins till today! So please act matured!!!!! If there are points u wana raise then raise, don't start to insult me. I did not come here to joke!
7New Earth7

Europe

#75435 Sep 21, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder u be rambling
Rishis are orissa!!!! Orissa is onysha in bk of exodus I showed you (bout insence):

www.google.com/m...
7New Earth7

Europe

#75436 Sep 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Good info
Did I not try to get to the point where it was confirmed that HASIDEANS are ORISSAS???????

So what happened to book of Psalms 149?

See: "Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in
the assembly of &#7716;asidim... The &#7716;asidim exult in
glory: they sing for joy upon their beds. They
have the high praises of God in their mouth, and
a two-edged sword in their hand; to execute
vengeance upon the nations, and punishments
upon the peoples; to bind their kings with
chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron: to
execute upon them the promised judgment."

So Puncho its just cos Ben was looking for others who were 'cursed' and not looking at the bible from the TRUE light!!!!!!!! We all assumed man feel and didn't return!!!!!!! en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasideans

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop shoots two black males ages 8 and 10 LMFAO! 3 min Klaus666 15
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 3 min iamcuriousnow 2,336
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,101,088
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 7 min Good Vibes 3,477
Black Cuckolds (Jun '13) 7 min Tamale 76
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 8 min uppercut 938
Organization to only prep Black children for su... 10 min Jubilant Sleep 6
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 16 min ROMPER STOMPER 44
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 18 min Ben YISRAEL 4,879
There's A War On The Black Male 40 min LION 609
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••