Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#75257 Sep 19, 2013
UNFAZED you might as well read what I want you to see here..........

There are verses in the OT where we have two
separate beings,both being Yahweh. However there is
only one Yahweh,that is to say,only one God.
We have 2 Yahweh as two separate beings in:
a) Genesis 19:24:about the destruction of Sodom and
Gomorrah.
b)Zechariah 2:10-11:where God send God to live
among the Jews.
Zechariah 2: 10-11
10 “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am
coming, and I will live among you,” declares the
LORD. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the LORD
in that day and will become my people. I will live
among you and you will know that the LORD
Almighty has sent me to you.
Genesis 19:24
24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon
Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of
heaven;

Zechariah lived around 520 BC. He was the friend of
Zerubabel,the governor of Jerusalem,a descendent of
David and of Joshua the high priest. In 538 BC came
the end of the Babylonian captivity for the Jews and
permission was given by the Persian king Cyrus to
rebuild the temple that had been destroyed in 586 BC
by Nebuchadnezzar,the Babylonian king. Zechariah
had a vision which is told in the Bible. In Zechariah
1:7: "In the 24th day of the 11th month,which is the
month of Shebat,in the second year of Darius,the word
of the Lord was given to
Zechariah." In the vision he saw the high priest
Joshua,and in Zech 3:1 we have: "Then he showed me
Joshua the high prieststand in front of the ANGEL of
the LORD and Satan was at his right hand to oppose
him. And YAHWEH said to Satan:" Yahweh
rebuke you Satan,Yahweh,who has chosen
Jerusalem,rebuke you." Here either the Angel of the
Lord is the same thing as God (Yahweh) or we have an
angel (but not God) who is next to Joshua in the
vision. Either interpretation can be the correct one,
since we don't have enough information. But what we
do know is that here God should have said:"
I ,Yahweh,rebuke you. I ,who have chosen
Jerusalem,rebuke you." Maybe with English grammar
it is not that noticeable but in Hebrew it is,where the
grammar is more elaborated. Even in French you
notice it. You notice that here Yahweh speaks of
Yahwen as though he were a separate being,he
speaks of Yahweh in the third person,when the
sentence should have been in the first person. So here
again we have two separate Yahwehs.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#75258 Sep 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
List of Enemies of ISRAELITES:
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,
3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.
4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.
5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
Isa 18:1-7

“Woe to the land with whirring wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia”

“Woe—The heading in English Version, "God will destroy the Ethiopians," is a mistake arising from the wrong rendering "Woe," whereas the Hebrew does not express a threat, but is an appeal calling attention (Isa 55:1; Zec 2:6): "Ho." He is not speaking against but to the Ethiopians, calling on them to hear his prophetical announcement as to the destruction of their enemies”

“When the time comes he will strike the blow - Assyria will be given to the fowls of the air and the beasts of the field (ver. 6). Then Ethiopia will make an act of homage to Jehovah by the sending of a present to Jerusalem (ver. 7). The time seems to be that immediately preceding the great invasion of Sennacherib (about B.C. 700), when Shabatok the Ethiopian was King of Egypt, and Tirhakah (Tahark) either Crown Prince under him, or more probably Lord Paramount of Egypt over him, and reigning at Napata”

Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia=Beyond Khartoum towards the line of the Blue Nile (Lake Tana)

“The seat of their power was Napata, now Gebel Berkal, in the great bend of the Nile between lat. 18° and 19° N.; and its southern limit was probably Khar-toum and the line of the Blue Nile (see Rawlinson's 'History of Ancient Egypt,' vol. 2. p. 436)”

"shadowing with wings"

"not with the wings of birds, as Jarchi interprets it, which flocked thither in great numbers, the country being hot, and so shaded it with their wings; but rather with mountains, with which Ethiopia, at least some part of it, was encompassed and shaded; or else with ships, whose sails are like wings, and which resorting hither, in numerous fleets of them, and hovering about their coasts and ports, seemed to shadow them; to which agrees the Septuagint version, "Woe to the land, the wings of ships!" and so the Targum”

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/18-1.htm
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75259 Sep 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The most globally famous Semite that descended from 'The Concurring Lion of Judah' was his Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie. It is almost globally accepted that he was the only recent man that can trace his linage back as far as King Solomon of Judah. Accordingly, we Ethiopian Amhara do carry J1c3 and not J2. If any man carrying J2 lives in the Levant today, then he must be invader to our ancestral land or he has to admit he is officially convert. We have moral obligation to fight that man!
Nope the Sephardi Jews trace their ancestors to the Israelite Tribe of Judah! Jesus was a Sephardi Jew!(Mizrahi Jew) Canaanites,Israelites were J2 carriers! As were ancient Mesopotamian people the Chaldeans and Assyrians. Stop the nonsense, J2 is INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST going back 22000 years! Modern Iraqis, Chaldeans,Assyrians are still J2 carriers as are most Sephardi Jews although some of them do carry J1. Ethiopians are Sub-Saharan Africans related to other Sub-Saharan Africans! I totally agree with John!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75260 Sep 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
And f**king whites are NOT JEWS!!!!!!!!!! JEWS are HEBREW BLACKS ISRAELITES!!!!!!!!!!
You people can't seize to amaze me!!!!!!! Do you know that you are not detailed???????
Smh!!!!!!!
www.israelite.samaritans.com

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75261 Sep 19, 2013
Sorry Glimmer,

This is how it IS REALLY interpreted. Not your revised version.

Isaiah 18

1 Woe be to the land of flying ships, which is of this side of the flood of Ethiopia: Which sendeth her message over the sea in ships of reeds upon the water, and saith: Go soon, and do your message unto a strange and hard folk: To a fearful People, and to a People that is further than this: to a desperate and pilled Folk, whose Land is divided from us with rivers of water.

Ye, all ye that sit in the compass of the world, and dwell upon the Earth: When the Token shall be given upon the Mountains, then look up: And when the Horn bloweth, then hearken to, for thus hath THE CREATOR said unto Me.

I laid Me down, and pondered the matter in My house, at the Noon day when it was hot: And there fell a misting shower, like a dew, as it happeneth in Harvest. But the Fruits, were not yet ripe cut off, and the Grapes were but young and green.

Then one smote of the Grapes with an hook, Ye, he hewed down also the Boughs and the Branches, and did cast Them away.

And thus They were laid waste, for the fouls of the Mountains, and for the beasts of the Earth together.

So that the fouls sat there upon, and the beast of the Earth wintered there. Then shall there be a present brought unto THE CREATOR of Hosts: Even that hard Folk, that fearful Folk, and that further is than this: That desperate and pilled Folk(whose land is divided from us with floods of water) unto the place of the Name OF THE CREATOR of Hosts: Even unto the Hill of Sion.

Level 7

Location hidden

#75262 Sep 19, 2013
THE CREATOR by way of the Prophet Isaiah is speaking to the INVADERS on the north side of the Nile River and even further all the way North. Which is where SCRIPTURE everywhere tells you the enemies will come from.

THE CREATOR has just clearly noted you all in the group as well by pointing out that you all will be on the side of the Nile River where the enemies will be coming from.

THE CREATOR made clear in Prophecy that BEYOND the Nile River in Scripture is where HIS People will be when invaders, you included, will come in and PILLAGE the whole Land.

Interesting..... that is just what you all did!

Level 7

Location hidden

#75263 Sep 19, 2013
^^^You all conquered, pillaged, raped, stole, usurped, killed and destroyed.

All now claiming the Heritage as your own.

THE CREATOR will be putting a grade A a@@ whipping very soon on you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#75264 Sep 19, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Abdh/Obadiah 1

1 This is the vision that was shown unto Abdy: Thus hath the CREATOR GOD spoken upon Edom: We have heard of THE CREATOR that there is an embassage sent among the Heithen: Up, let us arise, and fight against them.

2 Behold, I will make thee small among the Heithen, so that thou shalt be utterly despised.

3 The pride of thine heart hath lift thee up, thou that dwelleth in the strong holds of stone, and hast made thee a high seat: Thou saith in thine heart: Who shall cast me down to the ground?

4 But though thou wentest up as high as the Eagle, and madest thy nest above among the stars: Yet would I pluck thee down from thence.

5 If the thieves and robbers came to thee by night, thou taking thy rest: Should they not steal, till they had enough? If the grape gatherers came upon thee, would they not leave thee some grapes?

6 But how shall they rip Esau, and seek out his treasures?

7 Ye the men that were sworn unto thee, shall drive thee out of the borders of thine own land. They that be now at one with thee, shall decieve thee, and overcome thee: Even they that eat thy bread, shall betray thee, or ever thou perceive it.

Continued:

Level 7

Location hidden

#75265 Sep 19, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Abdh/Obadiah 1

8 Shall not I at the same time destroy the wise men of Edom, and those that have understanding, from the Mount of Esau?

9 Thy giants (O Theman) shall be afraid, for through the slaughter they shall be all overthrown upon the Mount of Esau.

10 Shame shall come upon thee, for the malice that thou showedest to thy Brother JACOB: Ye, forever more shalt thou perish,

11 And that because of the time, when thou didst set thyself against Him (JACOB), even when the enemies carried away His Host, And when the aliens came in at His ports, And cast lots upon Jerusalem, and thou thyself was as one of them.

12 Thou shalt no more see the day of thy Brother, Thou shalt no more behold the time of His captivity: Thou shalt no more rejoice over the Children of JUDA, in the day of Their destruction, Thou shalt triumph no more in the time of Their trouble.

13 Thou shalt no more come in at the gates of MY People, in the time of Their decay: Thou shalt not see Their misery in the day of Their fall.

14 Thou shalt send out no man against Their Host, in the day of Their adversity: Neither shalt thou stand waiting anymore at the corners of the streets, to murder such as are fled, or to take Them prisoners, that remain in the day of Their trouble.

15 For the Day Of THE CREATOR is hard by upon all Heithen. Like as thou hast done, so shalt thou be dealt with all, Ye, thou shalt be rewarded even upon thine head.

16 For like wise as ye have drunken upon MINE Holy Hill, so shall all Heithen drink continually: Ye drink shall they, and swallow up, so that ye shall be, as though ye had never been.

17 But upon the Mount Sion, there shall a remnant escape: These shall be holy, and the House of JACOB shall possess even those, that had Themselves afor in possession.

18 Moreover, the House of JACOB shall be a fire, the House of JOSEPH a flame, and the house of Esau shall be straw: Which they shall kindle and consume, so that nothing shall be left of the house of Esau. For THE CREATOR HIMSELF hath said it.

19 They of the South shall have the Mount of Esau in possession: And look what lieth upon the ground, that shall the Philistine have: The plain fields shall Ephraim and Samaria possess: And the Mountains of Galaad shall BenJamin have.

20 And this host shall be the Children of ISRAELS prisoners: Now what so lieth from Canaan unto Sephard, Zareptah and in Sepharad, that shall be under the subieccion of Jerusalem: And the Cities of the South shall inherit it.

21 Thus they that escape upon the Hill of Sion, shall go up to punish the Mount of Esau, and the Kingdom shall be THE CREATORS.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75266 Sep 19, 2013
Hebrews went into africa at the disobedience of CREATOR , its right here ok look look;Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,
Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:
Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;
Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more.
OK CHECK THIS WE HAD MADE IT INTO AFRICA Egypt an check what we was doing Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
OK when did peoples get pulled from africa with yoke on they Necks look the CURSES was Part of our COVENANT CONTRACT WE MADE WITH CREATOR!LOOK,Deuteronomy 29:9;Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Deuteronomy 29:10;Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,
Deuteronomy 29:11;Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
Deuteronomy 29:12;That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
Deuteronomy 29:13;That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Deuteronomy 29:14;Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;Deuteronomy 29:15;But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:OK that was a COVENANT a Agreememnt we made, now the curses was put on us for going into africa an running away from the AGREEMENT WE MADE WITH CREATOR
Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:64;And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Level 7

Location hidden

#75267 Sep 19, 2013
Scripture tells you that THE CREATORS Children will be BEYOND the Nile River.

The Book of the Prophet Sophony 3

10 SUCH AS I HAVE SUBDUED, AND MY CHILDREN ALSO WHOM I HAVE SCATTERED ABROAD SHALL BRING ME PRESENTS FROM BEYOND THE WATERS OF ETHIOPIA.

Then it tells you the enemies will be coming from THIS SIDE/Northside of the NILE RIver to steal, kill and destroy!(This side, is the side where THE PROPHET was when giving the Prophecy ... On the North side of the Nile)

1 Woe be to the land of flying ships, WHICH IS OF THIS SIDE OF THE FLOOD OF ETHIOPIA: Which sendeth her message over the sea in ships of reeds upon the water, and saith: Go soon, and do your message unto a strange and hard folk: To a fearful People, and to a People that is further than this: to a desperate and pilled Folk, whose Land is divided from Us with rivers of water.
^^
This is also reiterating that you all are Confederate with the Enemies coming even further from the North.

Level 8

Location hidden

#75269 Sep 19, 2013
Jeremiah and other prophets predicted a great invasion of Israel "from the north". These prophecies had some primary fulfillments which pointed forward to the final denouement of the latter days. Around the time of Jeremiah, the Scythians had marauded much of the Middle East, including Israel. Jeremiah and other prophets predicted a great invasion of Israel "from the north". These prophecies had some primary fulfillments which pointed forward to the final denouement of the latter days. Around the time of Jeremiah, the Scythians had marauded much of the Middle East, including Israel. Although this is barely recorded in Biblical history, it is a well attested historical fact. When Jeremiah spoke of an invasion from the North, and Ezekiel spoke of marauding bands of Scythian-related tribes attacking the land, everyone would've thought of the recent attacks by the Scythians. As John Skinner put it: "In these events, especially the Scythian incursion into Palestine, most historians have found the suggestion and background of Jeremiah's prophecies of the Foe from the North" (1). Significantly, "Jeremiah's ministry is stated to have begun at approximately the time to which Herodotus assigns the Scythian invasion" (2). It could be argued that Jeremiah and Ezekiel's prophecies of a northern invader had a primary fulfillment in the lives of the prophets in the Scythian invasion, which were then to be understood as a type of the latter day invasion "from the north". This would be in keeping with the Mosaic test of a true prophet- his predictions must come to pass, otherwise he is to be seen as a false prophet. It could therefore be the predictions of the Biblical prophets about a northern invasion had to have a short term fulfillment, which had relevance to their ultimate 'fullerfilment' in the events of our last days. Whilst the prophecies do have some application to the Babylonian invasion of Judah, we must recall that Ezekiel was prophesying after that event, as Israel sat by the rivers of Babylon; and Jeremiah's descriptions of the northern invasion have some elements which fit better with the Scythian incursions than the Babylonian capture of Jerusalem. Not least the sudden, unexpected nature of the attacks is better fitted by far to the Scythians than to the Babylonians. It could be that his prophecies had an immediate primary fulfillment in the Scythian invasions, and then another dim fulfillment in the Babylonian capture of Jerusalem, OK IF ONE LOOK AT JEREMIAH 51;27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.OK ASHKENAZ THE SCYTHIAN TOOK Babylon from the sepharvaim mixed with Scythian branch an made it a full Scythian ashkenaz Babylon, ok the jews would go back an forth from Babylon to Jerusalem, Babylon Had Books WE HAD BOOKS, the EGYPTIANS had BOOK!! three Main BOOK SPOTS THEY TOOK, OK ON PLANTATION WE WAS FORBIDDEN TO READ or be near a BOOK they hated us to read or or write, see half of our peoples is still effected by the no Books, ok they stole our history re-wrote history, ok we can read an we see,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75270 Sep 19, 2013
everybody see that trick 7 trying to put hebrews against eachother but its not gone work, we tight, around here. we gone push this hebrew line
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#75271 Sep 19, 2013
Just one sad thing, NONE OF YOU have real Hebrew DNA thats why you are seen as a crazy cult all over the world!

Level 7

Location hidden

#75272 Sep 19, 2013
Another thing Glimmer,

Quit pushing that lie. There are some of us who actually know the truth about Selassie ( Lassie, the irony)...

"shone a bright light of liberation that inspired black people across the world to shake off the yoke of captivity and 'down-pression' and to stand as free men"

He was a SLAVER and OPPRESSOR, A THIEF and KILLER, a CONQUER of the indigenous people and the refused to give up the slaves. The only way he did was so that he could join the league of nations. That was the bribe that was put to him.

Not to mention that it was THE WEST AFRICAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN TRIBES Who fought to liberate Ethiopia while he cowardly fled to Europeans. Even begging to be their whipping boy if they helped him stay in power.

Lets not get on the other bs about lineages and things. I'll make you look really silly.

Level 7

Location hidden

#75273 Sep 19, 2013
The veils are being lifted and TRUTH is toppling you dragons.

Level 7

Location hidden

#75274 Sep 19, 2013
Alfie,

No of Us cares what you all usurpers think.

That should be quite clear by now.

We only care what THE CREATOR thinks.:)
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75275 Sep 19, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
everybody see that trick 7 trying to put hebrews against eachother but its not gone work, we tight, around here. we gone push this hebrew line
Aint seen UNFAZED complaing......... Serious thing gwan!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#75276 Sep 19, 2013
I know she is at a crossroad

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75277 Sep 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The most globally famous Semite that descended from 'The Concurring Lion of Judah' was his Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie. It is almost globally accepted that he was the only recent man that can trace his linage back as far as King Solomon of Judah. Accordingly, we Ethiopian Amhara do carry J1c3 and not J2. If any man carrying J2 lives in the Levant today, then he must be invader to our ancestral land or he has to admit he is officially convert. We have moral obligation to fight that man!
Since you mentioned
Emperor Haile Selassie:

1. He was not a bigot and a hate mongers such as you!!(

2. He on there stood the importance of United Africa but you don't!!!

3. He did not reject the Diaspoa Africans!!! but guess who does, you do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,981
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Anisha 9
White women 5 min Happyguy 1
Michigan Mayor compares Black people to chimps??? 15 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why every race of women love black guys? 18 min chinaman 3
Dare I say that "fellatio".... 20 min Ben Quick 10
Why Do So Many Young WW have Mental Health Issues 23 min Ben Quick 3
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr zionism is racism 95
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Ben Quick 179
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213