Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#75226 Sep 18, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That no holds barred group is off the chain..I joined and been reading some of the post..
Yea!

I wonder why Ben hasn't mustered enough courage to go there and spit out sepharvaim........dude that's lame.......

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#75227 Sep 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>during trans a slave trade, show me what heritage they lost an ship to strange land as curses say, ok show me them africans that say they hebrews show me them,Deuteronomy 28:30;Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
THAT HAPPEN IN DISPORIA AWAY FROM AFRICA as same as this Deuteronomy 28:36;The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
OK Assyria we knew Babylon we knew Egypt we knew,THATS A OUT of africa prophecy, ok check this i can name A BOUNCH of curses the africans cant fit in,Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
lets go to 588BC Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
AFRICA was Joshua inheritance , africa wasnt no strange land to us hebrews
I don't believe in absolute coverage when it comes to things like that. I'm sure they didn't snatch 100%all of the tribesmen. Even if 5 got away them amd their descendants must be counted. They went through curses but not as tough as us.Even the Slaves sent to Britain and Brazil didn't get it worse then USA slaves..

See its like the Amorites who God said he utterly wasted butwe know some Amorites got away.
Dont neglect the few there big bruh.

Level 2

United States

#75228 Sep 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!
I wonder why Ben hasn't mustered enough courage to go there and spit out sepharvaim........dude that's lame.......
What group is that

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75229 Sep 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in absolute coverage when it comes to things like that. I'm sure they didn't snatch 100%all of the tribesmen. Even if 5 got away them amd their descendants must be counted. They went through curses but not as tough as us.Even the Slaves sent to Britain and Brazil didn't get it worse then USA slaves..
See its like the Amorites who God said he utterly wasted butwe know some Amorites got away.
if 5 got away then the CREATOR word aint come true, them 5 would grow up to be nations from back then,it took 250 years or more to remove hebrews from africa, it got to be like bible say or its nothing, if they was exempt the bible would have said so, do you knows what breaking the Covenant meant? do you know that CREATOR wouldnt exempt non,the returns was the last try, the trans a slave trade wouldnt have happen if the returns had been the PRIESTLY NATION to the world!!they reign would have been till then till NOW from 538BC till 2013! right now,the CREATOR cast the hebrews off till HE CALL THEM,other then that its not bibical, where them africans curses at that the CREATOR told Moses would be on the peoples if they was kicked out the land? the africans in africa got they heritage, what strange land they been brung to for slavery??
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#75230 Sep 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in absolute coverage when it comes to things like that. I'm sure they didn't snatch 100%all of the tribesmen. Even if 5 got away them amd their descendants must be counted. They went through curses but not as tough as us.Even the Slaves sent to Britain and Brazil didn't get it worse then USA slaves..
Lets not forget the Trans saharan Slave Trade. Same Curses but shipped to Arabia and other Muslim Countries
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#75231 Sep 18, 2013
Tehillyah Kohen wrote:
However, here comes the deep part. The part nobody wants to deal with. I'm fine with YAHUSHUA being numbered with the prophets, but should we put all stock into a man ?
Let's examine a few things. I believe the man did miracles and great works as did other prophets who proceeded him, however if his coming was to forgive and free Israel of their sins, then we should no longer be under the curses. If our curses was caused by sin, and God took on the sin of Israel, then why are we still cursed ? Why hasn't the prophecy of Moses ended, and the blessings arrive ? In making YAHUSHUA our God, could we have made a great mistake ? It has been 2013 years after the death of Christ on the cross, and we are still under the curses. So I ask, what did his dying on the cross symbolize for Hebrew Israelites ?
Mathew 15:24
24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Okay, this could mean that YAHUSHUA was sent for those Hebrew Israelites who had lost their way, and left the laws of Moses, due to being oppressed and disspersed by various empires. It is clear that YAHUSHUA wanted Hebrew Israelites to follow the laws of Moses aka laws of YAH, which we can find evident in Mathew the 5th chapter:
Mathew chapter 5
"16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. 17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Therefore if we are to number him among the prophets, so be it. However what bearing does his taking up the cross did for Israel ? If anything, our people are more lost today, than ever before.
This is just my reasoning. What is your take on this ?
I have to say that Star of idol worship is disturbing. I understand with trying to authenticate yourself by adopting something that is excepted by "Jews" worldwide. However we should not be representing these things. This symbol is not the star of David, thats a lie. That star can be traced to Khazaria and I have the books to prove it. Just my ywo cents, no disrespect intended.

Level 8

Location hidden

#75232 Sep 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
they have to where the strip on back from OUTLINE curses that was told moses that would be the wrath of CREATOR, its outline to later I,D the Hebrews,if the went thru curse an broke covenant,i can show you where we was told not to kill all them tribes off at once least we multiply the beast of the field, plus our sin let them survive to chastise us, wosnt no sence chasing them out an we go in an do the same is all that is ,is why Amorites didnt get wiped out,i can show the accounts CREATOR was mad because we didnt wipe them out, an te majority got way with Joshua when they tricked us with old clothes on, saying they came from far when they stay near,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75233 Sep 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
SINCERELY!!!!! Sincerely tell us what u think about the new testament and bk of revelation.....ie are u still at a mental crossroad, do u call Jesus Yahshua, do u agree or disagree, what? Who is Jesus to you?
you keeping count of the newtestment believers hahahahah lol , stop playing with that sis,ok as me you knows the deal an your jewishness shows lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#75234 Sep 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>What group is that
hommie we in this by ourselfs, i got major love for the africans,

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75235 Sep 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say that Star of idol worship is disturbing. I understand with trying to authenticate yourself by adopting something that is excepted by "Jews" worldwide. However we should not be representing these things. This symbol is not the star of David, thats a lie. That star can be traced to Khazaria and I have the books to prove it. Just my ywo cents, no disrespect intended.
You seen that too huh? I was wondering if dude was a troll tryin to bait one of us into a convo or debate

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75236 Sep 18, 2013
One of the reasons the usurpers try to claim Egypt as white...lmao. They just can't admit that TRUE ISRAELITES ARE BLACKS as well as the INDIGENOUS INHABITANTS OF THE LAND OF EGYPT are also the ISRAELITES AND BLACKS:

The Book of the Prophet Jeremy 44

1 This is the Word that was showed to Jeremy concerning all the IUDEANS, which DWELL IN EGYPT: Which DWELL in Magdal, at Thaphnis, at Memphis, and in the land of Patures.

2 Thus sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts THE GOD of ISRAEL: Ye have seen all the misery that I have brought upon JERUSALEM, an dupon all the Cities of JUDA, So that THIS DAY They are DESOLATE, and NO MAN DWELLING THEREIN:

3 And that because of the great blasphemes, which They committed, to provoke ME unto anger; In that They WENT BACK TO DO SACRIFICE. AND TO WORSHIP UNTO STRANGE GODS: WHOM NEITHER THEY, NOR YE, NOR YOUR FATHERS HAVE KNOWN.

4 Howbeit, I sent unto Them MY Servants, All the Prophets: I rose up early, I sent unto Them and gave Them warning: O do no such abominable things. And things that I hate.

5 But, They would not follow NOR hearken to turn from Their wickedness and to do NO MORE SACRIFICE UNTO STRANGE GODS.

6 Wherefore, MINE indignation and wrath was kindled. And it burnt up the Cities of JUDA, The fields with the streets of JERUSALEM. So that They were made WASTE AND DESOLATE. AS IT IS COME TO PASS THIS DAY.

7 Now therefore, thus saith THE CREATOR of Hosts THE GOD of ISRAEL: How happeneth it, that Ye do so great evil unto Your Own Souls, thus to destroy the Men and Women, Children and Babes of JUDA? So that NONE OF YOU IS LEFT.

8 Because Ye provoked ME unto wrath with the works of Your Own hands: When Ye offer unto STRANGE GODS in the Land of Egypt where as Ye be GONE TO DWELL: THAT YE MIGHT UTTERLY PERISH, AND THAT YE MIGHT BE REVILED AND SHAMEFULLY ENTREATED OF ALL NATIONS.

9 Or have Ye now forgotten the wickedness of Your Forefathers? The wickedness of the Kings of JUDA and Their Wives? The wickedness that Ye Yourselves and Your Wives have done in the Land of JUDA, in the City and Land of JERUSALEM?

10 Yet are Ye not sorry THIS DAY. Ye fear not neither walk in MY Law and MY Commandments that I have given unto YOU and YOUR FOREFATHERS.

Cont:

Level 7

Location hidden

#75237 Sep 18, 2013
THE CREATOR punishing ISRAELITES AND EGYPT for worshipping the queen of heaven.
That mess that these trolls STILL try to push on Us.
The reason the TRUE ISRAELITES and TRUE EGYPTIANS are punished and SCATTERED TO THIS DAY and under the rule of the usurpers and oppressors in strange lands.

Level 7

Location hidden

#75238 Sep 18, 2013

11 Therefore, thus saith THE CREATOR of Hosts the GOD of ISRAEL: I am steadfastly advised and determined to PUNISH You AND TO ROOT OUT ALL JUDA.

12 As for the REMNANT of JUDA that PURPOSELY WENT INTO EGYPT, THERE TO EASE THEM OF THEIR MISERY; I will take Them and They shall all be destroyed. In the Land of Egypt shall They perish being consumed with the sword and with hunger. For from the least unto the most, They shall perish with the sword and with hunger.

13 MORE OVER They will be reviled, abhorred, shamed and confounded. For I visit Them that DWELL IN EGYPT as I HAVE visited JERUSALEM: With the sword, with hunger and with pestilence:

14 So that NONE of the REMNANT OF JUDA, which are GONE TO DWELL in Egypt, SHALL BE LEFT to come again into the Land of JUDA. ALTHOUGH THEY THINK TO COME THITHER AGAIN AND DWELL THERE. FOR NONE SHALL COME AGAIN. BUT SUCH AS ARE FLED AWAY.

15 Then all the Men which knew that Their Wives had offered unto strange gods, and a great sort of Wives that stood there, Ye and all the People that dwelt there in Egypt in the City of Patures, answered Jeremy, and said:

16 As for the Words that Thou hast spoken unto Us in the Name of THE CREATOR, We will in no wise hear them: But, whatsoever goeth forth out of Our Own mouth, that will We do.

17 We will do sacrifice and offer oblations unto the queen of heaven: Like as We and Our Forefathers, Our Kings and Our heads have done in the Cities of JUDA. And in the streets and fields of JERUSALEM. For then had We plenteousness of victuals. Then were We in prosperity and no misfortune came upon Us.

18 But since We left to offer and to do sacrifice unto the queen of heaven, We have had scarceness of all things and perish with the sword and hunger.

19 Last of all, when We Women did sacrifice and offered unto the queen of heaven, did We make her cakes and pour unto her drink offerings, to do her service, without Our Husbands wills?

Continued:

Level 7

Location hidden

#75239 Sep 18, 2013
TRUE ISRAELITES /TRUE EGYPT going under the same punishment AGAIN:

20 Then said Jeremy unto all the People, to the Men, to the Women and to all the Folk which had given Him that answer:

21 Did not THE CREATOR remember the sacrifices that Ye, Your Forefathers, Your Kings and Rulers (with all the People) have offered in the Cities of JUDA, in the streets and Land of JERUSALEM? And hath HE not considered this in HIS mind?

22 In so much, that THE CREATOR might no longer suffer the wickedness of Your intentions and the abominable things which HE did?: Is not Your Land desolate and void? Ye and abhorred so that NO MAN DWELLETH THEREIN ANY MORE AS IT IS COME TO PASSS THIS DAY?

23 Did not all this happen to You because Ye made such sacrifice and sinned against THE CREATOR? Ye have not followed HIS voice. To walk in HIS Law, in HIS Ordinance and Statutes. Ye, this is the cause. That all misfortune happened unto You. As it is come to pass THIS DAY.

24 Moreover, Jeremy spake unto all the People and to all the Women: Hear the Word of THE CREATOR, all JUDA, Ye that be in the Land of Egypt:

25 Thus saith THE CREATOR of Hosts THE GOD of ISRAEL: Ye and Your Wives have both spoken with Your Own mouth, the thing that Ye have fulfilled in deed: Ye, thus have Ye said: We will do sacrifice and pour out drink offerings to the queen of heaven. Purposely have Ye set up Your Own good meanings. And hastily have Ye fulfilled Your Own intent.

26 And therefore, hear the Word of THE CREATOR all JUDA, Ye that DWELL in the Land of Egypt. Behold, I have sworn by MY great Name, saith THE CREATOR. THAT MY NAME SHALL NOT BE REHEARSED THROUGH ANY MANS MOUTH OF JUDA, IN ALL THE LAND OF EGYPT: To say: THE CREATOR GOD LIVETH.

27 For I will watch, to plague Them. And not for Their wealth.And all the Men of JUDA that be in the Land of Egypt, shall perish with the sword and with hunger until They be utterly destroyed.

28 NEVERTHELESS, THOSE THAT FLED AWAY for the sword, shall come again into the Land of JUDA, BUT THERE SHALL BE VERY FEW OF THEM. And all the Remnant of JUDA, that are gone into Egypt there to DWELL, shall know whose Words shall be found TRUE: Theirs or MINE.

29 TAKE THIS FOR A TOKEN: That I will visit You in THIS PLACE, sayeth THE CREATOR, and that Ye may know how I (without doubt) will perform MY purpose upon You to punish You.

30 Behold, saith THE CREATOR, I WILL DELIVER PHARAO HOPHREA KING OF EGYPT INTO THE HANDS OF HIS ENEMIES, that seek His life: Even as I gave Zedekieah King of JUDA into the hands of Nabuchodonosor king of Babylon, which sought after His life.

Level 2

United States

#75240 Sep 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget the Trans saharan Slave Trade. Same Curses but shipped to Arabia and other Muslim Countries
Thats what I mean. We gotta factor in the Arab Slave Trade and the one in India.

Level 8

Location hidden

#75241 Sep 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what I mean. We gotta factor in the Arab Slave Trade and the one in India.
did they build house an didnt live in it? the blacks taken to arabia was more likly ham kids esua is arabs he married an took them ham peoples off,us they sold, if a slave went to arabia in islam he could do good an become head of house, even his masters house! we have to look at peoples history closly an see if they fit all the curses, they history has been documented
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75242 Sep 18, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The reason the TRUE ISRAELITES and TRUE EGYPTIANS are punished and SCATTERED TO THIS DAY and under the rule of the usurpers and oppressors in strange lands.
Unfortunately for you none of you are related to these people, THE REAL descendants of the ancient Israelites:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
so dream on....
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75243 Sep 18, 2013
unfazed wrote:
One of the reasons the usurpers try to claim Egypt as white...lmao. They just can't admit that TRUE ISRAELITES ARE BLACKS as well as the INDIGENOUS INHABITANTS OF THE LAND OF EGYPT are also the ISRAELITES AND BLACKS:
1 This is the Word that was showed to Jeremy concerning all the IUDEANS, which DWELL IN EGYPT: Which DWELL in Magdal, at Thaphnis, at Memphis, and in the land of Patures.
2 Thus sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts THE GOD of ISRAEL: Ye have seen all the misery that I have brought upon JERUSALEM, an dupon all the Cities of JUDA, So that THIS DAY They are DESOLATE, and NO MAN DWELLING THEREIN:
3 And that because of the great blasphemes, which They committed, to provoke ME unto anger; In that They WENT BACK TO DO SACRIFICE. AND TO WORSHIP UNTO STRANGE GODS: WHOM NEITHER THEY, NOR YE, NOR YOUR FATHERS HAVE KNOWN.
4 Howbeit, I sent unto Them MY Servants, All the Prophets: I rose up early, I sent unto Them and gave Them warning: O do no such abominable things. And things that I hate.
5 But, They would not follow NOR hearken to turn from Their wickedness and to do NO MORE SACRIFICE UNTO STRANGE GODS.
6 Wherefore, MINE indignation and wrath was kindled. And it burnt up the Cities of JUDA, The fields with the streets of JERUSALEM. So that They were made WASTE AND DESOLATE. AS IT IS COME TO PASS THIS DAY.
7 Now therefore, thus saith THE CREATOR of Hosts THE GOD of ISRAEL: How happeneth it, that Ye do so great evil unto Your Own Souls, thus to destroy the Men and Women, Children and Babes of JUDA? So that NONE OF YOU IS LEFT.
8 Because Ye provoked ME unto wrath with the works of Your Own hands: When Ye offer unto STRANGE GODS in the Land of Egypt where as Ye be GONE TO DWELL: THAT YE MIGHT UTTERLY PERISH, AND THAT YE MIGHT BE REVILED AND SHAMEFULLY ENTREATED OF ALL NATIONS.
9 Or have Ye now forgotten the wickedness of Your Forefathers? The wickedness of the Kings of JUDA and Their Wives? The wickedness that Ye Yourselves and Your Wives have done in the Land of JUDA, in the City and Land of JERUSALEM?
10 Yet are Ye not sorry THIS DAY. Ye fear not neither walk in MY Law and MY Commandments that I have given unto YOU and YOUR FOREFATHERS.
Cont:
THE REAL DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75244 Sep 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say that Star of idol worship is disturbing. I understand with trying to authenticate yourself by adopting something that is excepted by "Jews" worldwide. However we should not be representing these things. This symbol is not the star of David, thats a lie. That star can be traced to Khazaria and I have the books to prove it. Just my ywo cents, no disrespect intended.
The Star of David is found in ancient Middle Eastern synagogues long before any Ashkenazi Jews existed! Stop talking rubbish!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75245 Sep 18, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Egypt has NOTHING to do with Israelites AT ALL> There is absolute NO proof that any Israelites ever went to Egypt. No wall paintings,no inscriptions at all. The ancient Egyptians never recorded any Israelites! Only Canaanites recorded are the Hyksos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,640,502
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 3 min vbs 400
卐 White power 卍 4 min White 1
News Anti-Racist': - I Will Always Call on My Black ... 5 min Smarter than you 69
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min el rey de los cam... 36,468
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 5 min KIR SUCKA 43
WHITE LEFTISTS ARE NOT "LIBERALS" wpww 6 min White 13
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 17 min Marcus Washington 273
Can America Become 80% White Again? 18 min Casio 616
ABOLISH THE MLK HOLIDAY ASAP. Lets Do This Alre... 3 hr EVILFuckingMonkies 65
More from around the web