Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#75074 Sep 17, 2013
Its very very easy to insult. But just prove me wrong, an iota of any truth emanating from you, I haven't seen!!!!!!!!

All I see around you is a blocked sense, and if u don't take time ..........
7New Earth7

Europe

#75075 Sep 17, 2013
See someone calling me trick.........outa ur senses!!!!!!!!!

if you won't change, GO and SIT DOWN I SAID!!!!!!!

And I MEAN it!!!!!!!!!! Don't come here and be MESSING UP THE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN it!!!!!!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN I SAID!!!!!!!
I MEAN it!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

Nashville, TN

#75076 Sep 17, 2013
The Spook Who Sat By the Door

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Watch this movie

Level 2

Nashville, TN

#75077 Sep 17, 2013
Hidden Mahdi of Sudan, Ishmael's True Black Arabs & Fatima: Imaam Isa's Lost Books

Level 2

Nashville, TN

#75078 Sep 17, 2013
The Secret of Secrets Carbon 666
Is this illuminati disinformation? Cap Black,Cherokee and 7th

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75080 Sep 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
See someone calling me trick.........outa ur senses!!!!!!!!!
if you won't change, GO and SIT DOWN I SAID!!!!!!!
And I MEAN it!!!!!!!!!! Don't come here and be MESSING UP THE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN it!!!!!!!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN I SAID!!!!!!!
I MEAN it!!!!!!!!!!
trick im trying to put me a book together so when i go to prison i will have all the info, fool this shit you talking bout aint nothing! im wasting time rapping with you, your a hater of this Hebrew truth an struggle,you been trying to derail the page,the others needs to ride on you , trick

Level 8

Location hidden

#75081 Sep 17, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Secret of Secrets Carbon 666
Is this illuminati disinformation? Cap Black,Cherokee and 7th
i bet you aint fall up in jamacaway, up on hill from tsu? i drive from m-town to eat there, jamaca food, in nashville,its the only spot, plate fi,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75082 Sep 17, 2013
i got that Hebrew info all the way round, i can hold class, an let one get a glimpse into they heritage, showing how we the Hebrews, easly an one can get a full overstanding, when i present our heritage to whom ever, thats what its about having truth, an correct knowledge of ones ancestors an our stolen missing heritage, an of above all the WORSHIP OF CREATOR an how HIS words came true thru us hebrews,

Level 8

Location hidden

#75083 Sep 17, 2013
see the CREATOR punished me an saved me at same time, they seen me an what happen its a blessing to be here talking about our heritage as i always do, the CREATOR knows where my heart is, im for us having a HEBREW Overstanding of our missing heritage, i want my peoples to know whom we be, its only right that we should be ourselfs, the world would be a better place if we was in our heritage, if the world seen us as we suppose to be it wouldnt be no need for wars, THAT LIE about whom is Israel is the bases to the wars that going on, our heritage must be restored, for the sake of the world, I LOVE MY HEBREW HERITAGE

Level 8

Location hidden

#75084 Sep 17, 2013
this has been a page we learn on then you others came on page trying to distort this Hebrew truth which wont work, its already done, we got the job done, i can prove with history an bible that we the Hebrews,being able to do that in a manner that peoples can follow is the key, i can present our heritage, an one will see their heritage,im a MOBILE SCHOOL thats trying to get stationary lol, i knows my hebrew biz

Level 2

Nashville, TN

#75085 Sep 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i got that Hebrew info all the way round, i can hold class, an let one get a glimpse into they heritage, showing how we the Hebrews, easly an one can get a full overstanding, when i present our heritage to whom ever, thats what its about having truth, an correct knowledge of ones ancestors an our stolen missing heritage, an of above all the WORSHIP OF CREATOR an how HIS words came true thru us hebrews,
I can vouch. You and 7th might clash but only cus both of y'all ell versed inwhat you believe. I haven't bn to Tsu homecoming mot even once. Imma have to go
trollslayer

Worth, IL

#75086 Sep 17, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =Israelites+in+assyria&cli ent=ms-android-sprint-us&h l=en&source=android-search -app&v=133247963&sourc e=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X &ei=tO43Ut_jHOT9igKHuoCICA &ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&dpr=1 .5&biw=369&bih=546 &sei=vO43UoaVFeLJiQKc0YDgA g#biv=i%7C2%3Bd%7C7fCHbMd6wQFt 5M%3A
Is this a black african type?
I see why unfazed and John continue to roast u clown. Dont bother responding fake AA. Your about as African alfe. You dont have a dog in this fight.
Great images.

To all NON-troll posters. Lets also keep this in mind when you hear "sub-africa". The time is here......
___
the term “sub-Saharan Africa” racist
1) http://www.google.com/url...

___

Campaign Launched to Drop "Sub-Saharan-African-Phra se
2) http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Worth, IL

#75087 Sep 17, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in the eyes of Laymen like you. But never as per genetics and scholars have always clustered Ethiopians with North Africans and Middle Eastern. We are discussing as per scholars belief and not as per never reading lay cape Malay slave man. No wonder, Cape Malay Slaves are always Jealous of proud never colonized Ethiopians.
Ethiopians cluster with North Africans
“The Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Near Eastern, Kurdish, and Yemenite Jewish populations formed a fairly compact cluster between the North African and European groups”
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.exp...
“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
u make decent points at times, but u need to get away from "mixing" in African-hating Arabs with Ethiopians. Africans were here on earth b4 arabs & other NON-blacks. the NON-blacks come from Africans. It's a fact.

Study.....

Ethiopian paleoanthropologist. An authority on pre-Homo sapiens hominids

Dr. Yohannes Haile-Selassie

Level 8

Location hidden

#75088 Sep 17, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I can vouch. You and 7th might clash but only cus both of y'all ell versed inwhat you believe. I haven't bn to Tsu homecoming mot even once. Imma have to go
aint no rep between me an dude lol, dude in space, an anybody trying to ride with that space mess, is out to subvert this page,,its point blank about this heritage, it aint no mystery as some what want it to seem,dude can hollow up an down he aint no hebrew so his word is nothing when its all said an done,i aint even trying to prove a point with a nothing

Level 8

Location hidden

#75089 Sep 17, 2013
dude been hanging around for months, he an others, are the same, they would like to distort this message, or like for it not to be real, an slick dont want our heritage to be known in a truthful senses, i read ya'll like a book, oh well , CREATOR say we gone all know the truth about our heritage, so you devils are wasting your time, trying to subvert this message that cant be stop, an its easy to read an re-connect to our heritage, all a person has to do is see,pass the made up heritage they was born in

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75090 Sep 17, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text> your timeline of aa decendents west african tribes into their current locations is way off. Thats the glaring hole in your logic. Reason why you duck John daily
I suppoese it's easier for them to have a continously endless with a Lithuanian Atheist rather than face the real TRUTH!

Time and time again I give them the chance to back up their NONSENSE statements with ACTUAL PROOF!!!!

I mean, with all of this DNA and other science they claim to be sooooooo proficient, should give them the upper hand in proving their position. So I wander why won't they just answer the questions???

All they have do is produce ancient grave yards in West Africa that are dated back beyond 3,000 years!!! The IGNORANCE in them thinking that telling the same OLD LIE, over and over, would supposedly make Knowlegable People believe their LIES!!!

If Anthropologist, Archealogist and Genetisit, CAN'T produce the required Bones, DNA & Artifacts to give a Foundation to Establish People being in West Africa before 3,000 years ago, certainly glimmer and the trolls can't!!! LOL!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75091 Sep 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
The MIGHTY men of ISRAEL - THE HASIDEANS, the mystical men of the bible had nothing to do with the Levitical priests who were still students, they didn't need to be counted in census, nor told to leave Israel, because they were in spirit mode!

I don't know why you feel I'm always referring to the levites........ I'm NOT!!!!!!!

I just want you to know there were jinns in the bible!!!!!!!!!
If Psalms 82 can't help a man or woman grasp their minds around the reality that the angels are men and in some instances the general populace called them god (out of ignorance) then so be it..you can lead a horse to water but you can not make the horse drink it

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#75092 Sep 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
What then did you mean when after I showed you how Albert Einstein got his ideas from lucid dreams WITHOUT WORKS ie without having to read any books. Maybe I sent make it clear that without works means that even reading books and thinking thoughts will eventually become irrelevant as it is what Jesus Christ was teaching is disciples>>>that he Jesus Christ is one with the father who is in him, meaning that the only reason why Jesus said that is because every 'word' he uttered from his mouth was revealed by God within him through his lucid visions; just like john was able to write over 20 chapters in the book of revelation......Jesus didn't have to go to a quiet place to talk to God because his eyes were FULL BEAM (which we all can attain)!!!!!!!

So why are you people so into books like the TORAH??????
Bcz by all means the Torah is The Law and to not abuse the talents given by YAH..all must live by a code of ethics based in Torah..in other words, there are rules/regulations in all we do whether we deny it, refuse it or don't know it

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#75093 Sep 17, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
When they say the GAlilieans who were in darkness have seen the GREAT LIGHT,,,,,,,,,who do you think said it??????

Hahahahahhahahah!!!!!! Isn't it jinn isaiah????????

Hahahhaha

He was just like the rest jinns who KNEW Jesus was coming!!!!!!!!!! For over 2000 years!!!!!!!!! It was their own tradition to prepare Jesus, via the levites!!!!!!!!!! They told David he shall have the messiah!!!!!!!!!!
And not the Jesus of 2000 yrs ago either..Zachariah 4th chp cleared the path to discernment and matched what Daniel saw in Dan 7th chp which an angel helped interpret

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#75094 Sep 17, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Spook Who Sat By the Door

Watch this movie
I got the DVD frm Amazon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,565,306
Women: What is more important to you? 4 min Paul 38
Donald Trump like black people better than whit... 5 min Rich stars of the... 1
2 y/o n|glet falls in water, dies instatntly! 5 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 5
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 13 min KIP 8
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr Sambho 35,893
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 131
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 81
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 6 hr Paul 819
More from around the web