Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74782 Sep 14, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

can't. forget DBZ Popo lol. For them to be white they was always depicted black by all nation except Babylon

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74783 Sep 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>thats a NOTCH on you gun belt, your the DNA king, they cant fade you, i been watching to see whom will refute what you posted, they hiding, that jeff, borrs glim dummy, an a few others, your CROWN king of DNA,they cant win no kind of way! this hebrew page is dominated by hebrews with correct info,because its the truth about our hebrew heritage , thats why lol , keep up the good work
I'll keep 'em running dodging and ducking form now till eternity!!! LOL!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74784 Sep 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
And none of them with a drop of Middle Eastern DNA LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74785 Sep 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a great video series. Lots of great sources for you to research.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =94CWcNmoyZ4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and also this video series.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
Peace
And none of them with tiny teeny weeny drop of Middle Eastern DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74786 Sep 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think, I even DARED THEM TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE???
As you can see...there are no taker. LOL!!!
AND NOT ONE OF THEM WITH MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74787 Sep 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>what part of our heritage you cant see? or dont feel is right? what part of our heritage you think is false
The whole lot is false! You nothing but a mad cult and pretend Hebrews with no DNA to prove! And looking nothing like the REAL HEBREW DESCENDANTS:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74788 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You see whenever any Caribbean Brothers or Sisters Insist on Separating themselves from the AAs, you DILUTE THE STRENGTH OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA!!!
You to are part and parcel CONNECTED TO ALL AFRICANS IN THE AMERICAS!!! Just think of your shared HISTORY!!!
See when any
Most African and Caribbean people think youre a bunch of fruit loops!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74789 Sep 14, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The name Biafra like the name Africa can be traced back to the Moorish Tribe of Bani Ifran, a name meaning the Children of Ephraim. In this setting Ephraim refers to their descent from the Israelite tribe of Ephraim being the House of Joseph.
The Bani Ifran or Biafrans were also known as the Bafar tribes and it is they who established the Black Moorish Kingdoms of Ghana,Mali and Songhai. From Mali many of the Biafrans migrated to the areas of present day Nigeria where they became the leaders of the Igbo Nation. 
In this regard the authority of the Biafrans was symbolized by the donning of
the Moorish Red Fez which became the sign of an Igbo Chief. The Bani-Ifran also established the " Divination System " known to the Yoruba as IFA and to the Igbo as EFA or AFA
http://enyi-oha-one-of-naiji.blogspot.com/201...
now think about the Iraq Jew Afran
NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74790 Sep 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
bhi think shem was a WA type black man, and i'm pretty sure he wasn't. but they need him to be in order to make their doctrine work cuz scripture seems to have everything going through shem - seed of the woman, promise, inheretance, etc.
"West African type of Black man" what exactly does that entail lil homey? As if we are not diverse,even in Nigeria we are diverse gtfoh pronto.
BHI think shem was a WA type of Black man huh? Well lets see, let the audience be the judge. Can we find this "Typr og Black Man in West and Centreal Africa today?
https://www.google.com/search...
https://www.google.com/search...
Now, what were you saying about Shems Phenotype. Now Hush Up.
UM THOSE ARE BEDOUINS!!!!!!!!!!THEIR SKELETONS WERE FOUND IN LACHISH when Assyria conquered Israel! SO NOPE THEY ARE NOT ISRAELITES!!!!!!!!!!
The majority of sites that analysed the bones at Lachlish SAY THEY WERE BEDOUIN related to modern Bedouins and Palestinians:
www.mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/t...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74791 Sep 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we are the hebrews, our cut off history from africa is IT the bible,you ever wondered why trans a slave trade started? an the ill fate of us so-called blacks for 400 years? well the bible is the only logical explanation, we fit every curses in bible, an then to top it off, our peoples from the same land mass the Hebrews ran into with the promise from CREATOR to go thru slavery just like we did , an to get ship to all nations with yoke on they neck an to lose heritage as we did, an how the jews history dont even come close to bible history,
Load of rubbish!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74793 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
i love reading enlightening things on the internet. its a nice shift from all the other useless crap...it seems the white monsters have finally left. anymore info you guys wanna lay down for me ? anything else i need to know about myself and heritage ?
None of you have ANY Middle Eastern DNA AND ARE NOT related to any Middle Eastern people but West Africans who also HAVE absolutely NO Middle Eastern DNA! In other words you nothing but a bunch of fakes! Thats what you should know!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74795 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Like I said before you lack INTELLIGENCE!!!
The phrase" MIDDLE EAST" was the invention of an American; Thayer, in 1902!!!
The Middle East invention had everything to do with PERSIA AND PERSIANS (IRANIANS...BABYLONIANS), NOT YOUR 9TH CENTURY A.D. INVENTED JUDAISM CONVERTED EASTERN EUROPEAN JEWS!!!
The TRUTH OF THE INVENTION OF THE PHRASE: MIDDLE EAST...BY AN AMERICAN IN THE 20TH CENTURY!!! The ENTIRE arguments about the so-called Middle East is a FANTASY!!!
The term - Middle East - when examined in cultural, anthropological and cultural terms makes very little sense. Allow me to state this bluntly: the construct  "Middle East" is a geopolitical invention - void of any scientific basis. The term was first invented by An American : Thayer!!!
Middle Eastern people ALL HAVE THE SAME HAPLOGROUPS including Ashkenazi Jews!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74796 Sep 14, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jerk grow up, stupid trick,
Gotcha you lying fake old fart!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74797 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
OH OK :D thank you all for the information. i never would of known this until this year... all the lies whites have been trying to hide. forcing ever other race into hating us. brainwashing everyone into hating themselves. stealing from cultures and raping and pillaging for thousands of years. i could go on and on all day about the evil of this world including these white devils, but the bible speaks of prophecies. this year,god shall come out through the heavens to finally end their rampage. and save us from our sins.
Only in your dreams you dimwitted dummy!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74800 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
im proud to be black and know my history and culture. instead of HIS-story and be brainwashed by the crap of the me-die-a on the tell-lie-vision. yesterday my mother was watching a Jesus movie and sure enough,everyone in it was white... sad isn't it ?
Because everyone WAS WHITE you low IQ dimwitted idiot! Look at DNA of the world! Stupid brainless fool! The people of the ancient Middle East LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE TODAYS INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE!
Slave Coast

United States

#74802 Sep 14, 2013
Somebodys butT hurt, lol. Having a meltdown, lol, responding to everybody, lol. Theres a famine coming you will starve
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74803 Sep 14, 2013
History of the Middle East:
Very first people in the Middle East was the neanderthal and Cro-Magnon 43000 years ago. Cro-Magnon was also the very first modern people in North Africa and Europe:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
About 15000 years ago the North African people, the Natufians came to the Levant carrying E1b1b.
Farming started in ANATOLIA and moved all over the Middle East, Arabia,Europe and North Africa. These people were called the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers carrying Haplogroup J and G and E1b1b. The Natufians are wiped out through interbreeding.
The rise of Sumeria. Scientists are not sure where the original Sumerians originated but it is thought that they were Dravidians because there were Dravidians in southern Iran! They are wiped out by the Semite people the Akkadians who ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE!
Abraham is born in Ur in the Chaldeans and moves to Haran in Turkey before moving to Canaan. The Israelites originate in Canaan. Here the story becomes a bit tricky. THERE IS ABSOLUTE NO PHYSICAL PROOF THE ISRAELITES EVER WENT TO EGYPT! Not a inscription or painting on ancient Egyptian walls! Only the Canaanite people, the Hyksos are mentioned and their graves are found in Egypt!
Slave Coast

United States

#74804 Sep 14, 2013
To my brethren

Dont.feed the amimals. Letem starve.
Slave Coast

United States

#74805 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
If there were NO LEGITIMACY IN MY POST ABOVE...WHY DID THEY FIGHT LIKE HELL TO KEEP IT OFF OF THE FORUM??? HUH???
Thanx for the source.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74806 Sep 14, 2013
I've notice a lot of cheetah print and red in a lot of hip hop clothing now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 3 min Randy7 507
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 5 min Ethereal 9 49
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 16 min LION 7
hey blacks, lets start supporting our black own... 22 min LION 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min John Galt 1,419,330
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 27 min LION 19
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 33 min LION 520
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min MICHA 47,863
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 57 min MICHA 43
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 8 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21