Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Charle B wrote:
<quoted text>Actually ISUPK teaches that the Hyksos were Israelites. However from what I have studied independently, is that Egypt knew exactly who the Hyksos were, and described them as Semetic. What we do know for a fact is that there was a Semetic invasion into Africa from the north, that being Canaan. From what I was able to uncover, is that the Hyksos are not indigenous to Canaan. The Hyksos conquered Canaan, settled there, and launched their attack into Egypt. The Hyksos ruled Egypt for 200 years, and brought with them the invention of the chariot. Up until then, Egypt was not usuing chariots.
You mention that they are Eurasian, however such terms were not used thousands of years ago. In fact, we do not even know why such a migration of that magnitude would have driven the Hyksos into Africa. Some suggest that it was due to massive starvation. Some also believe that Abraham could have been swept up in this migration, which may account for his trip to Africa. We have several stories from the bible including, Abraham, Joseph, Jesus, and many prophets who fled or traveled into Africa. These people were clearly Semetic.
*side note* Semetic has always been a way to group a certian people via linquistics. Since when did Semetic become an ethnic origin ?
Hyksos WHERE AMORITES

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do you know what it means, dumbass.
Do you really think ancient Hebrew mythology based on oral traditions can explain who are the peoples of the earth?
No thanks, I'll trust archaeology and modern science.
You are not a Hebrew.
the peoples of today orgin is still here, this gives an account of us hebrews all you others it doesnt Matter your under no covenant law with CREATOR look son look Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
OK WE GOT A lil BEAST mixed in us, all you other non hebrews, it dont matter, your not a Hebrew, the curses didnt effect you, other then you stealing or want to keep our heritage stolen , SO YES YOU ORIGIN IS STILL here in bible beastly person,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Most archeologists say the Hyksos were the Israelites. They spoke the same language, had the same names,built their homes exactly as the Israelites and when they were thrown out of Israel, they returned to Jerusalem. Semite is a language spoken by a number of nations. But nowadays Semite is used to describe Jews only!
Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar, an SIPPAR is where alot of them jews come from,they had TEMPLES an they highpriest took over our HIGHPREIST HOOD when the Assyrian placed then in our land 2kings17;24, they learnt the thought of worship from Babylon , now I just showed you that the AMORITEs was of Babylon even though Ham son, Cush,his son Nimrod founded,the kingdoms which includes Babel (Babylon),, and Erech, and Accad (Akkad), and Calneh ), in the land of Shinar (Sumer). Then people related to them come around the AMORITES, you see that cursed canaan, was mixing in with the un cursed, to make them cursed to make them ,part of the Evil seed of Cain the SERPENT son,ok lets look at how Japheht line got into Babylon,The Guti Hordes / Gutium / Gutians;The Gutians were a people of ancient Mesopotamia who lived in the central Zagros Mountain range,They the Indo-European speaking peoples,shortly after about 2200 BC they swept down in force into southern and central Mesopotamia, destroying the Akkadian empire and subjugating much of Sumer either directly or indirectly.The Gutians proved to be very poor rulers of Sumer, prosperity declined.A short dark age swept over Mesopotamia, like in the U,S,A they going thru it now!ok lets see how the Japheht line got babylon, we knows they got it thru the greeks sho nuff!, The,Amorites took Uruk, but just before they did Uruk, ran the gutians off back into the Zagros, an it was the home of peoples such as the Kassites, Guti, Assyrians, Elamites and Mitanni, who periodically invaded the Sumerian and/or Akkadian cities of Mesopotamia. The Magyars' origin is of Finno-Ugrian(-Turkic)The orientalists point, to evidence that the cradle of the Magyars and their language lay not in the Ural region, but in an area of Central-Asia, earlier known as the Turanian ,Finno-Ugric peoples like the Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and Volga Bulgars.Dahaeans were a confederacy of three Ancient Iranian tribes who lived in the region to the immediate east of the Caspian Sea. this where you get the serpent line, mixed in,Magyars were also exposed to the Sumerian culture in the Turanian Plain,an we knows the Magyars, is the door to all Japehet line,during Kasite rule of Babylon is when Abraham got on down, all them white peoples starting to move around just a lil to much, faith an good will was at a all time low,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

The Kassites were Indo-European tribe, which migrated out of the Zagros mts.,during the post-Hammurabi years. Like the Hurrians,the first Kassite king on record, attacked Babylon. Samsu-iluna, the king of Babylon, beat off the attack, but apparently Gandash was able to settle somewhere in northern Babylonia. The third Kassite king, Kashtiliash I (1477?-1456 B.C.), established himself at Hana, a town at the junction of the Euphrates and Khabur Rivers, two hundred miles upstream from Babylon.they was getting ready to come down! the CREATOR been told MOSE we was going to mess up;Deuteronomy 31:16;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?,Deuteronomy 31:18;And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have worked, in that they are turned to other gods.A wave of Kassite immigration into Mesopotamia took place during the 150 years after Gandash; most settled down as farmers and mercenaries, and gradually won acceptance for themselves. Then in the aftermath of the Hittite raid, the leading Kassite of the day, Agum II, claimed the Babylonian throne, apparently without opposition. To make himself more legitimate than the Hittites and his Kassite predecessors, he returned the statue of Marduk to Babylon, and gave Marduk equal status with Shuqamuna, the main Kassite god. His dynasty would rule for the next 346 years (1362-1016 B.C.), making it one of the longest-lived in Babylonian history.they mixed in with the whites an an then moved on to take the whole everything over an they still the same peoples today

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

748 BC
Mixed Kassite/Babylonian rule of Babylonia comes to an end. The Chaldaeans become players in Mesopotamian politics, seizing Babylon itself in 734 BC,came to briefly rule Babylon,The short lived 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon ,is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty,The homeland of the Chaldean race was in the far east of Mesopotamia,. They seem to have appeared there at about the same time that the Arameans,could the word Chaldia be a mix up?Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,same people!the Chaldia was Chaldaean! Chaldaean Kings of Babylonia / Dynasty IX (& X)
734 - 627 BC,Babylonia's Dynasty IX saw the placement of the mixture of Kassite, Babylonian and Chaldaean rulers with Chaldaeans leading the nation,you see them whites drop down from the north a tribe at a time, they gain nations an kelpt the same name as the peoples they was taking over, the whites had no culture, so they kelpt that nations name ,an culture, when ever they took over a nation, they took over, that culture coming from nothing, so they leave no trail behind, becauses they had nothing! look at romes founding date,Ab Urbe condita auc,we was a old nation even when the greeks got started we was old already, like i said when them whites from the north took a nation over they kelpt that nations name an history, they just melted in. comming from nothing!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

WASs JEREMIAH waiting on a man to save him? was Mose? was any of them looking fo a Messiah? did Abraham wait on a Messiah? did Ezra or Nehemiah wait on a man to save them? this Pauls line [Acts 9:7;And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man] then on the other front! check this out!Acts 22:9;And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.did they hear a voice? an then it caME FROM THE LIGHT?the evil spirit cloaks himself as an angel of light?Paul tells us that “Satan himself is transformed into an angel of,light(IICor.11:14).And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness.[ Acts 22:9;And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me,Acts 26:13;At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.that CREATOR always came in the DARKness,Genesis 1:2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.2 Samuel 22:10He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.2 Samuel 22:12And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.1 Kings 8:12;Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.Zephaniah 1:14;The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.Zephaniah 1:15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.Amos 5:20;Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?2 Chronicles 6:1 Then said Solomon, The LORD hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.Joel 1:1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;Joel 2:2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations Psalm 18:11;He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.Exodus 20:21And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.like i said Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting article with a pic of the last Rabbi of Timbuktu:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan
Yeah...and you believe in Santa Clause too RIGHT???

That guy falls in to the same PHENOTYPIC CATEGORY AS THIS AA (EL DeBARGE):

http://m59.photobucket.com/image/el%20debarge...
lmao

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do you know what it means, dumbass.
Do you really think ancient Hebrew mythology based on oral traditions can explain who are the peoples of the earth?
No thanks, I'll trust archaeology and modern science.
You are not a Hebrew.
Of course you'll trust science stupid a$$ redneck, because the BIBLE clearly states that ASHKENAZ don't come from Shem but from Japheth. Where's your BIBLE VERSE that contradicts this? You have none! Genesis 10:1-3, proves that the Ashkenaz Jews, 93% of the worlds Jewish population, are not the descendants of Shem! So come with your tricknology, it means nothing!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Shemites are Middle Eastern people! Africans ARE NOT SHEMITES! Shephardi Jews from Italy,Spain,Greece all ORIGINATED IN ISRAEL before moving to Europe. Ashkenazi Jews moved FROM ISRAEL to the Khazaria Empire! North African Jews ALL ORIGINATED IN Israel! ALL OF THEM ARE SHEMITES ORIGINALLY WHICH AA PEOPLE ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!
he Samaritans were originally made up of five Babylonian tribes that came into the area of Ephraim and Manasseh in the 7th century B.C.E. Cuthah,2 Avva,3 Hamath,4 Sepharvaim,5 mixed babylonians,what is not generally realized is the fact that the Scriptures also reveal that Babylonians were not the only ones to settle in Samaria. There were other neighbor tribes to the Babylonians (peoples from Mesopotamia and Persia) who also came into the region of Samaria and other areas west of the Euphrates.d early Assyrian records show that the Assyrians actually settled people from Mesopotamia and Persia (Elam) in all the areas of Syria and Phoenicia, as well as in the region of Samaria. Babylonians were settled all over the area from the Euphrates River to Tyre, Sidon and into Samaria ,then when JUDAH got tooken over they ADD the ,5 Dinaites,6 Apharsathchites,7 Tarpelites, 8 Apharsites,9 Archevites, Babylonians, 10 Susanchites, 11 Dehavites,`12 Elamites,(12 groups of people altogether) were from eastern areas. Almost all were from Mesopotamia and Persia. And more importantly, note that these nations were settled not only in the cities of Samaria, but also in the rest of the cities on the west side of JORDAN River.These eastern peoples were brought by the Assyrians in the 7th century B.C.E. into THE WHOLE of the region we now call Palestin, and not into Samaria alone. They were brought into this western area to fill up the devastation and the void which hung on the land after the wars.Yisrael was also invaded by many of the ancient Arameans,them are your jews of today,
lmao

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Shemites are Middle Eastern people! Africans ARE NOT SHEMITES! Shephardi Jews from Italy,Spain,Greece all ORIGINATED IN ISRAEL before moving to Europe. Ashkenazi Jews moved FROM ISRAEL to the Khazaria Empire! North African Jews ALL ORIGINATED IN Israel! ALL OF THEM ARE SHEMITES ORIGINALLY WHICH AA PEOPLE ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!
The name Ashkenazi derives from the biblical figure of Ashkenaz, the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations! Japheth not Shem!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

OK HAGGAI was a post-exilic Prophet, an he was there when our people made it home! there heart wasnt right,our people Jeremiah was talking to, be us here in the west. look at our state of mind back then, Also Haggai knew Ezra an Nehemiah he was there when our people came back from Babylon, go to Ezra 5:1;Then the prophets, Haggai the prophet, and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied unto the Jews that were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, even unto them."note the word jew wasnt around then".Haggai 1:2;Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built.Haggai 1:3;Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,Haggai 1:4;Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste? you see when we came back we still wasnt ready, thats why years later everybody was ran off!look at this Haggai 1:8;Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.Haggai 1:9 Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house. see our mind wasnt right, if it had been them jews they had 100's of sin-0f -gog's in Palestine at one time or another!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

During the first centuries of what is called the "Amorite period", the most powerful city states were Isin and Larsa . One of these Amorite dynasties founded the city-state of Babylon, which would ultimately take over the others and form the first Babylonian empire, during what is also called the Old Babylonian Period.The independent city state of Babylon was founded by an Amorite chieftain named Sumuabum in the early 19th century BC. Initially Babylon was a small nation which did not control much territory, and was overshadowed by more established kingdoms like Isin, Larsa, Assyria and Elam. Babylon remained a small and minor state until the reign of its sixth ruler, Hammurabi (fl. ca. 1728 – 1686 BC One of the most important works of this "First Dynasty of Babylon", as it was called by the native historians, was the compilation of a code of laws. This was made by order of Hammurabi after the expulsion of the Elamites and the settlement of his kingdom.Dynasty VI (1003 BC-984 BC) which was Aramean and Dynasty VII (984 BC-977 BC) which was Elamite.Native rule was restored in 978 BC with Dynasty VIII. Dynasty IX begins with Ninurta-kudurri-usur I, whose rule (from 943 BC). Babylonia remained weak during this period, with whole areas now under firm Chaldean, Aramean and Sutean control,Shamash-shum-ukin, after decades peacefully subject to his brother, eventually became infused with Babylonian nationalism, and raised a major revolt against Ashurbanipal. He led a powerful coalition which included Elam, the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked, 627 BC. Assyria descended into civil war, with three Assyrian kings briefly ruling Assyria and Babylon over the next 7 years. Babylonia took advantage of this and rebelled under Nabopolassar, a member of the Chaldean people, who had settled in southern Mesopotamia circa 1000 BC.In 620 BC Nabopolassar took control over much of Babylonia, and for the next 4 years had to contend with Assyrian armies encamped in Babylonia trying to unseat him. However, the Assyrian king, Sin-shar-ishkun was plagued by constant revolt in Nineveh, and was thus unable to eject Nabopolassar. The stalemate ended in 616 BC, when Nabopolassar entered into alliance with Cyaxares, king of the Medes and Persians, who had also taken advantage of the anarchy in Assyria to free his people from the Assyrian, it was during these time that our people was heading HOME, from the ASSYRIAN captivity , the Chaldeans was on they way! an we ran into AFRICA by way of Egypt ,The last Assyrian king, Ashur-uballit II was defeated at Harran in 608 BC, and a final victory was achieved at Carchemish in 605 BC. The seat of empire was thus transferred to Babylonia for the first time since Hammurabi over a thousand years before.this was when the Egyptians tryed to cross our land an they was beat down by the Babylonians,Jeremiah 46:1;The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles.Jeremiah 46:2;Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah.Nabopolassar was followed by his son Nebuchadnezzar II, whose reign of 43 years over Babylon,. His empire included the conquering of Phoenicia in 585 BC, we ran into AFRICA we had came back from the ASSYRIAN kidnapping, thats why it says in ".Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah",
lmao

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
The Lemba are considered African. Explain how 50% of their Y chromosomes are Semitic in origin?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

if u read JEREMIAH 1 thru 14, u going to see that Jeremiah had never seen these peoples face befo an that he was afraid! go to DEUT 28v 49 these was yo europeans! from the north! all the country's that JEREMIAH was sent to, is still there in Palestine read Ezekiel 38, u see they the Babylonians took Ezekiel,so he know who was taking our land! read 38 v 2,them yo European nations an they r ran by whom?JAPHEHT kids his sons kids an they peoples MAGOG,an TUBAL an MESHECH an GOMER sons GOMER was the oldest an his sons was ashkenaz an togarmah, now lets look at some of gomer sons,The territory of Crimea was a land japheht sons controlled many times throughout its history. The Cimmerians, Greeks, Scythians, Goths, Huns, Bulgars, Khazs, the state of Kievan Rus', Byzantine Greeks, Kipchaks, Ottoman Turks, all them lived there at one time or another! The Cimmerians are the oldest of the European tribes living north of the Black Sea and Danube, and whom we know by the name they used for themselves.MAGOg peoples, The Cimmerian in the history of southern Ukraine began in the late 11th century B.C. The Cimmerians were the first specialized horse-nomads to make their name in history,The earliest osteological evidence of the domestication of the horse occurs south of Kiev about 2500 B.C. Their nomadic lifestyle, including mounted warriors, fully developed, lets look at TUBAL sons ,Tubal was ancestor to not only Iberians, but also the 'Italians'[i.e., Italic tribes] and 'Spanish'[who were also called Iberians].yo sephardics is them to thats how EDOM got in the europeans Japheht peoples,The Caucasian Iberians were ancestors of modern Georgians. Some modern Georgians also claim descent from Tubal, Togarmah and Meshech now lets look at TOGARMAH the eldest was Ujur (Agiôr - Uyghur),
the second Tauris (Tirôsz - Tauri),
the third Avar (Avôr - Avar),
the fourth Uauz (Ugin - Oghuz),
the fifth Bizal (Bizel - Pecheneg),
the sixth Tarna,
the seventh Khazar (Khazar),
the eighth Janur (Zagur),
the ninth Bulgar (Balgôr - Bulgar),
the tenth Sawir (Szavvir/Szabir - Sabir)."all these people r still in our land!Khazar is! TOGARMAH people they there now, lets see meshech is noticed as one of the remotest and at the same time rudest nations of the world. Both the name and the associations are in favor of the identification of Meshech with the Moschi, a people on the borders of Colchis and Armenia.The territory first occupied by Meshech after their descent from the table-lands of Pamir was the plain at present peopled by the Turcomans, between the Oxus and the Caspian ... The whole district within five hundred miles of Moscow seems to be saturated with the name of Meshech, now these r the peoples from the north thats in Palestine today. read Ezekiel 38- an 39,they all there! all of them! 2kinds 17v24, sepharvaim is the Sephardi, an yo Ashkenazim is togarmah is brothers wit the rest! Khazar moved to Ashkenazim family house! they all in Palestine now! THEM yo Middle East PEOPLES !they mixed in wit the Arabs! edom YEMAN an Oman Omar all EDOM gran kids! they all go back! to when we ran off to africa!an they all stole our land! wit books in it! thats how all three got started j,c,i! new world order religions ,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL ISRAELite DESCENDANTS ARE IN ISRAEL as according to the bible. Jews from all over the world return to their ancient homeland every day!
ashkenaz brother of togarmah, togarmah went to germany to live wit his brother ashkenaz! they became one! thats why jews was in Iberia, spain, causes that was the home of Tubal, he was ancestor to not only Iberians, but also the 'Italians'[i.e., Italic tribes] and 'Spanish'[who were also called Iberians ,sephardic Jews which comes from the Sepharvaim (a mixed people who came into Judea from the East), we are supposed to think Ashkenazi means German and Sephardic means Spanish, Tubal then built for himself a city he called Morar (today Mérida, Spain) they took them name causes thats were they roots are from !Tubal's sons are given different names in rabbinic sources, to hide separviams orgin! an ashkenaz Germany (see below) Ashkenaz is also a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations (Genesis 10).And the king of Assyria transported groups of people from Babylon, Cuthah, Avva, Hamath, and Sepharvaim and resettled them in the towns of Samaria, replacing the people of Israel. So the Assyrians took over Samaria and the other towns of Israel.- 2 Kings 17:24 According to the Jewish version of events, when the Judean exile ended in 538 BC and the exiles began returning home from Babylon, they found their former homeland populated by other people who claimed the land as their own and Jerusalem, their former glorious capital, in ruins,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'll trust science stupid a$$ redneck, because the BIBLE clearly states that ASHKENAZ don't come from Shem but from Japheth. Where's your BIBLE VERSE that contradicts this? You have none! Genesis 10:1-3, proves that the Ashkenaz Jews, 93% of the worlds Jewish population, are not the descendants of Shem! So come with your tricknology, it means nothing!
lol hahah lol aint that the dang truth ,he wont answer

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lemba are considered African. Explain how 50% of their Y chromosomes are Semitic in origin?
lemba aint go thru curses the got put down by edom gran kids Yemen, just like Ethiopia,all hebrews came to OUT LINE CURSES, Moses said, what one would go thru, if one had to move off Land CREATOR gave us, ok how they get exempt from curse an keep they heritage? an stay in land,Yemen put down everybody that didnt make it to slavery, an ship off the African continent , as said by CREATOR, alot of peoples trying to snick into our heritage,the jews want all others to be Hebrews that dont go thru curses, see if all hebrews didnt get ship to slavery like curses said then its not all real, HE KNOWS CURSE REAL, all hebrews came to slavery, with yoke on they neck ship to strange land, even the returns from babylon that made it back home in 538BC would get ship off in trans a slave trade, Greeks ran them into africa 332BC to catch up with us that left in 588BC, the WHOLE HEBREW NATION WAS REMOVED FROM africa it took 300 years to do it! it was down, all peoples descendent from trans a slavery days are hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

everybody black in africa talking bout they Hebrews, they aint, how they get exempt from the curse????, its a clear trail that the YEMENITES been to them peoples land an town an had dinner with them, YEMEN is EDOM grand son was they hebrews? peoples that looked like us, some did, but they wasnt under COVENENT LAW, is what its about, NO CURSES NO HEBREW,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Khazar dominion over vital trans-Eurasian trade routes facilitated travel and trade between Europe and Asia by such groups as the Radhanites and the early Rus,. In a time when Jews were persecuted thruout Christian Europe, the kingdom of Khazaria was a beacon of hope. Jews were able to flourish in Khazaria because of the tolerance of the Khazar rulers, who invited Byzantine and Persian Jewish refugees to settle in their country. Due to the influence of these refugees, the Khazars found the Jewish religion to be appealing and adopted Judaism in large numbers.The Khazars were people who originated in Central Asia.the Khazars adopted Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, learned Hebrew and Slavic, and became settled in cities and towns thru-out the north Caucasus and Ukraine. The Khazars had a great history of ethnic independence extending approximately 800 years from the 5th to the 13th century.From about 550 to 630, the Khazars were part of the Western Empire Khazaria included the geographic regions of southern Russia, northern Caucasus, eastern Ukraine, Crimea, western Kazakhstan, and northwestern Uzbekistan. Other Turkic groups such as the Sabirs and Bulgars came under Khazar jurisdiction during the 7th century. The Khazars forced some of the Bulgars (led by Asparukh) to move to modern-day Bulgaria, while other Bulgars fled to the upper Volga River region where the independent state of Volga Bulgharia was founded. The Khazars had their greatest power over other tribes in the 9th century, controlling eastern Slavs, Magyars, Pechenegs, Burtas, North Caucasian Huns, and other tribes Khazaria was an important trade route connecting Asia and Europe. For example, the "Silk Road" was an important link between China, Central Asia, and Europe. Among the things traded along the Khazar trade routes were silks, furs, candlewax, honey, jewelry, silverware, coins, and spices,and SLAVES.The Khazar kagans had relations with the rulers of the Byzantines some of the Byzantine rulers was Jewish!Ancient communities of Jews existed in the Crimean Peninsula, a fact proven by much archaeological evidence. It is significant that the Crimea came under the control of the Khazars.Under the leadership of kings Bulan and Obadiah, the standard rabbinical form of the Jewish religion spread among the Khazars. King Bulan adopted Judaism Judaism was establish by yo Sephardi, they was placed in our land,2kings 17v24 look at that verses! it send shivers down yo back if u real know whats going on!ok!origins of the Jewish communities of the Iberian peninsula started from pre-Roman times. More substantial references date from the Roman period,thats when the Jews spread an took they show on the road! an seas!them be yo Jewish Radhanite traders, they brung the slaves to the Americas an while they was in Europe they made the Ashkenazim Jews an the Khazar!long before, they been moving around an they started Christianity an Islam!in Jerusalem, back when the Greeks came thru they gave them the ALEXANDRIAN CANON, the first Greek DISTORTION of our history! this version was used by the early Greeks an lain churches , then they shot on off to Arabia an started another religion,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

In many depictions, the fiery alter of Molech was located within the 'Belly of the Beast'.Moloch reference from The Continuum Encyclopedia of Symbols (2000 Edition)riginally a Canaanite god to whom human sacrifices were offered. Later, he was a general symbol of authorities that corrupt or destroy humans, especially inhuman political systems"2 Kings 17:24And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.u see the word THEY they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof, they aint never left but when themarabs came an started a religion an then tryed to run them off!2 Kings 17:25 And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them.2 Kings 17:27Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land,they brung a brother back from captivity hn had him teach them! they wasnt originally from there! they killed the scribes off! just befo that!2 Kings 17:29Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.Ashima=is one of several deities protecting the individual cities of Samaria who are mentioned specifically by name in 2 Kings 17:30 in the Hebrew Bible. From the scribes' point of view the cities should not have been making cult images ("idols"), because they had agreed to worship the God of the Israelites that had once lived in the land, as described in some detail in the 2 Kings 17:30Ashima was praised by tribes in what appears to be Asia Minor but more specifically by Hamath, who were later deported to Samaria in the Land of Israel. The Hebrew Bible states that the goddess should not be worshiped, but that the Samaritans nevertheless worshiped her, together with other deities, clandestinely. 2Kings 17:30 yo Samaritans claim their worship is the true religion of the ancient Israelites prior to the Babylonian Exile, preserved by those who remained in the Land of Israel,we knows that aint true,In the Talmud, a central post-exilic religious text of Judaism, their claim of ancestral origin is disputed, and in those texts they are called Cutheans (Hebrew: &#1499;&#1493;&#15 14;&#1497;&#1501;& #8206;, Kuthim), allegedly from the ancient city of Cuthah (Kutha), geographically located in what is today Iraq. Although historically they were a large community — up to more than a million in late Roman times the Samaritans of today say they r Ephraim and Manasseh, who survived the destruction of the Northern kingdom of Israel by the Assyrians in 722 BC. they telling a fat lie easy to show them a lie like all the Jews!after 721 our people was part of SAITE Period of Eygpt which started in 681BC ok Ephraim and Manasseh, would have been the first to go into Egypt since they roots was stronger then anybody's! them two tribes was born in africa!,Ephraim and Manasseh was thats why in Jeremiah 43:5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of NeriahJeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes. u see the king of Babylon didnt say go bring one of them out of africa to teach the Samaritans r the sepharviams -sephardics

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,021 - 69,040 of94,301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••