7New Earth7

Sweden

#74616 Sep 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!!!
QJohn 10:24-31
King James Version (KJV)
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
He doesn't look like a white....he looks like the AA'S AND AFRCAN HEBREWS HE REPRESENTS!!!
Oh and by the way...did you know this???
Isn't it obvious African ae is just a troll? Why expend ur energy?

Since: Sep 13

Arlington, VA

#74618 Sep 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Huh explain. Edom Hamites so the Romans are Hamites now?
Edomites are so called white people
Hamites are Africans according to the holy bible
lmao

Bowie, MD

#74619 Sep 13, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR people built civilizations in W Africa.
You are NOT a Hebrew and have no connection whatsoever to the Mideast.
The origin of the Igbo people of Nigeria can be traced back to the Nri Kingdom. The Nri Kingdom is the oldest kingdom in Nigeria today. the Nri Kingdom was founded by the progenitor Eri. Eri is the son of GAD.

Genesis 46:16 "The sons of Gad: Zephon, Haggi, Shuni, Ezbon, ERI, Arodi and Areli."

Gad was the 7th son of Jacob!

In Aguleri, Anambra State, Eastern Nigeria is where the King resides and it is officially called Obu-Gad, meaning,“The Palace of Gad.”

Who the #$% are you beeyoch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#74620 Sep 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That was typical of Roman God, actually, Jesus was a Jew, never had unusually long hair. He was never a Nazareth, but a Nazarene and he was able to escape mingled among other Jews crowd. The Romans brought this long hair but that shouldn't matter, as we use pictures just an instrument for praying. We worship God, born of virgin Mary, in Bethlehem, with out earthly father, later crucified over the cross at Golgotha.
This comment is DEAD WRONG this is MYTHOLOGY NOT SCRIPTURE "We worship God, born of virgin Mary, in Bethlehem, with out earthly father"

Where in the scriptures does it say that mary was a virgin meaning never had sex with a man and had a baby thats impossible and silly

Question if Mary never had sex with Joseph like you say and Gentiles scholars, then Why in the Hell does the scripture say that Christ would come through the SEED of David No scripture ever said that Mary came from the lions of David NONE

22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.----Acts Chapter 13

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:-------Acts Chapter 13

see glimmer logic and common sense wins over pride and ignorance and following dumb gentile doctrines that when you challenge these doctrines you find out that they are FALSE.

Here are more scriptures for you to study letting all of us know that Christ came from the BALLS of Joesph

glimmer have you read luke chp 2 it confirms what I have been sayin
it give CLEAR indication that Christ came from the lions of David

Luke Chapter 2

4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)

5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

did all of you READ that scripture huh glimer Luke said that Joesph was from the lineage of David not Mary

VIRGIN BIRTH DIS-PROVEN!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#74622 Sep 13, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
i love how whites are getting angry. as expected whenver you give them truth and facts...
No truth in your Black Fake Hebrew Israelite racist culture-vulturism, boy.

You are not a Hebrew.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#74623 Sep 13, 2013
STOP PAYING TITHES !!!

When we examine the teachings of Moses in the Torah we see that tithes were for the Levites due to their not being allowed to own land as an inheritance. YAH wanted the Levites to reognize YAH soley as being their inheritance. Therefore the remaining 11 tribes of Irael were to give the first of their offerrings to the Levites as a form of charity, due to their not being able to own land.

However we see today WEALTHY mega church owners asking the Christian commiunity for tithes. Yet these rich bishops, reverends, and priests, all have expensive houses and own land. Some even own several properties !

When Joshua led the Israelites into the land of Canaan, the Levites were the only Israelite tribe that received cities but were not allowed to be landowners "because the Lord the God of Israel Himself is their inheritance" (Deuteronomy 18:2). The Tribe of Levi served particular religious duties for the Israelites and had political responsibilities as well. In return, the landed tribes were expected to give tithe to the Levites,

Deuteronomy 18:1-8

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

Special Privileges for Levites

Moses said to Israel:

1 The people of the Levi tribe, including the priests, will not receive any land. Instead, they will receive part of the sacrifices that are offered to the Lord, 2 because he has promised to provide for them in this way.

3 When you sacrifice a bull or sheep, the priests will be given the shoulder, the jaws, and the stomach. 4 In addition, they will receive the first part of your grain harvest and part of your first batches of wine and olive oil. You must also give them the first wool that is cut from your sheep each year. 5 Give these gifts to the priests, because the Lord has chosen them and their descendants out of all the tribes of Israel to be his special servants at the place of worship.

6 Any Levite can leave his hometown, and go to the place where the Lord chooses to be worshiped, 7 and then be a special servant of the Lord there, just like all the other Levites. 8 Some Levites may have money from selling family possessions, and others may not. But all Levites serving at the place of worship will receive the same amount of food from the sacrifices and gifts brought by the people.

YAH has spoken and he will destroy those who make a mockery out of his word, and he will destroy those who extort God's people !

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#74624 Sep 13, 2013
Have a blessed Shabbat !

Shabbat is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown.

I know everybody is not perfect, but here is what we are suppose to do during Shabbat as follows :

Shabbat

1.Friday sunset to Saturday Sunset

2.No buying, No selling, No TV(Unless related to Yah), no playing basketball, no talking on the phone about things that are not related to Yah

3.You should read the bible, sleep, meet other Hebrews and discuss the bible, talk about Yah, Pray, sing

YAH bless

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74625 Sep 13, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
The origin of the Igbo people of Nigeria can be traced back to the Nri Kingdom. The Nri Kingdom is the oldest kingdom in Nigeria today. the Nri Kingdom was founded by the progenitor Eri. Eri is the son of GAD.
Genesis 46:16 "The sons of Gad: Zephon, Haggi, Shuni, Ezbon, ERI, Arodi and Areli."
Gad was the 7th son of Jacob!
In Aguleri, Anambra State, Eastern Nigeria is where the King resides and it is officially called Obu-Gad, meaning,“The Palace of Gad.”
Who the #$% are you beeyoch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
also one of the igbo kingdoms was Kingdom of Juda which today is called Ouida
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#74626 Sep 13, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR people built civilizations in W Africa.
You are NOT a Hebrew and have no connection whatsoever to the Mideast.
Having a iraq, iran,.turkey connection is not needed. The Sahara and Nile Valley will do just fine as it pretains to the culture , traditions, and rituals of the people of the book. Sorry to tell ya but the "isralites" were a african people. Born in Africa, raised in africa, practiced african rituals, married african women.

When will you fools learn that the "Jewish" torah is a african based religious book, probably why you love the racist Talmud so much.

Do yourself a favor and go play on a freeway
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74627 Sep 13, 2013
Jacob12Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Edomites are so called white people
Hamites are Africans according to the holy bible
Japheth is white people and Shem is Middle Eastern people dummy! Edomites are Arabs!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#74628 Sep 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>also one of the igbo kingdoms was Kingdom of Juda which today is called Ouida
You're not right in the head.

And you are behaving very imprudently. In this post-Nazi, Jews have learned how NOT to take 4hit from racist enemies like you, you lowlife filthy racist bastard ill-raised piece of floating drek.

You best check yourself, a$$wipe. You are not a Hebrew, and those pretentions will be beaten out of you.

You hear me, boy?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74629 Sep 13, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
black people can be blonde,red,black,brown or any other color head that i may have missed. same with eyes. we are very diverse. so the fact the some historical figures may have blonde hair DOES NOT mean they were white...i'm surprised you whites don't know this. i'm getting sick of you using names like AFRICAN(INSERT ANYTHING HERE) your not African you are demented monsters !! oh and the Jew and Israelis were black,identify is right. it has been proven numerous times. when will you whites accept it already ? is "African"AE the one disliking truthful posts ? as i would have expected...another white poser.if you are gonna hate on something you could at least comment back with facts to back up your claims. as i always say. us blacks are doing it. why cant you ?
What a load of CR*P! The REAL DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES who have lived in Israel for more than 3000 years:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
And none of them black!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#74630 Sep 13, 2013
WHERE ARE THE 30,000 YEAR OLD WEST AFRICAN BONES YOU THINGS KEEP LYING ABOUT
1. Where are the graves of the people you claim were in West Africa 30,000 years before present?
2. I dare you to show me Archeological Evidence of anyone, other than Pygmy Peoples living in West Africa, before 3,000 years ago???
3. It is quite obvious that Anatomically Modern West Africans migrated there, and they brought Civilization and Agriculture with them!!!
4. Genetic testing from EAST TO WEST AFRICA PROPUCED THESE RESULTS:
E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
E1b1a (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
E1b1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon
E1b1a (M154) Found in Western Cameroon & South Africa
E1b1a (P268) Found in Gambia, could possibly indicate an early expansion out of Central Africa or late emergence out of an L86.1* that lived amongst (L485) or (U175)
E1b1a (M329) The E1b1a population that remained in the Ethiopian lowlands
FROM THE:
GENETICATLAST.COM
5. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE OF AN ANCIENT CITY, STATE, SETTELMENTS, WITH GRAVEYARDS (W/ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICAN BONES), ARTIFACTS, ETC, ETC. ETC…MORE THAN 3,000 YEARS OLD??????????
6. IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE, THE JUST SHUT THE HELL UP…PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Barros musta missed this one. Lmhao
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#74631 Sep 13, 2013
WHERE ARE THE 30,000 YEAR OLD WEST AFRICAN BONES YOU THINGS KEEP LYING ABOUT
1. Where are the graves of the people you claim were in West Africa 30,000 years before present?
2. I dare you to show me Archeological Evidence of anyone, other than Pygmy Peoples living in West Africa, before 3,000 years ago???
3. It is quite obvious that Anatomically Modern West Africans migrated there, and they brought Civilization and Agriculture with them!!!
4. Genetic testing from EAST TO WEST AFRICA PROPUCED THESE RESULTS:
E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
E1b1a (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
E1b1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon
E1b1a (M154) Found in Western Cameroon & South Africa
E1b1a (P268) Found in Gambia, could possibly indicate an early expansion out of Central Africa or late emergence out of an L86.1* that lived amongst (L485) or (U175)
E1b1a (M329) The E1b1a population that remained in the Ethiopian lowlands
FROM THE:
GENETICATLAST.COM
5. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE OF AN ANCIENT CITY, STATE, SETTELMENTS, WITH GRAVEYARDS (W/ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICAN BONES), ARTIFACTS, ETC, ETC. ETC…MORE THAN 3,000 YEARS OLD??????????
6. IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE, THE JUST SHUT THE HELL UP…PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Glimmer, Barros, your turn
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74632 Sep 13, 2013
For the low IQ dummies on this site! BLACKS ARE NOT SHEMITES! AFRICANS ARE NOT RELATED TO MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE and DO NOT have the same DNA! Middle Eastern people are Eurasians and look EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEIR ANCIENT ANCESTORS!
Recreation of an ancient 5000 year old Iranian woman by Iranian Forensic Experts:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
Recreation of ancient Hebrews by Forensic experts:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
World DNA MAP showing AFRICANS ARE NOT RELATED TO MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE AT ALL:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74633 Sep 13, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a iraq, iran,.turkey connection is not needed. The Sahara and Nile Valley will do just fine as it pretains to the culture , traditions, and rituals of the people of the book. Sorry to tell ya but the "isralites" were a african people. Born in Africa, raised in africa, practiced african rituals, married african women.
When will you fools learn that the "Jewish" torah is a african based religious book, probably why you love the racist Talmud so much.
Do yourself a favor and go play on a freeway
Real descendants of the ancient Israelites:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
lmao

Bowie, MD

#74634 Sep 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Japheth is white people and Shem is Middle Eastern people dummy! Edomites are Arabs!
You are right, 93% of the worlds so called Jewish population, Ashkenazi Jews are white. They are from Japheth, not Shem! Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. The sons of Gomer were ASHKENAZ, Riphath, and Togarmah.

Clown, butt chugging allows the alcohol to bypass the liver’s filtering and metabolic processes so that the ethanol drains straight into the bloodstream via veins to the vena cava. You're basically short-circuiting the body's poison defenses by putting liquor in your ass. It’s supposed to be an intense and near-instant buzz.

The truth will work in the same manner. Since you can't seem to grasp it the normal way, write it down and pound it up your @$$!

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#74635 Sep 13, 2013
lorddd the same exact people have been arguing faithfully every day on this thread literally for years. Get some friends in the real world people lol

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74636 Sep 13, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer, Barros, your turn
You know those cowards realize that I will pose the QUESTIONS THAT'LL MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE CLOWNS.

I mean, you would think that they'd have come up with some answers by now!!! You THINK??? LOL!!!

They say the same crap endlessly without putting up scientific physical or even just a simple is archaeological evidence to back up what they're saying. since they claim to know itall they should be able to show it all without hesitation, you think???

I Iook forward to them putting up for shutting up forever!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#74638 Sep 13, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
lorddd the same exact people have been arguing faithfully every day on this thread literally for years. Get some friends in the real world people lol
Yet you are here, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,374,912
trump gaining on Hillary 2 min TheOriginalDoby 15
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 10 min Joe 536
Lord evil and Marcus Washington are both white ... 11 min lord evil 2
What does "nighur rich" mean? 11 min ugly monkeys 2
obama's plan: 2015 should be his legacy year (Aug '15) 14 min Claude 9
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) 15 min susan 101
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 18 min susan 52
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 37 min dreamhunk 3,624
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min Don Barros Serrano 43,597
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr Moses 6,266
More from around the web