Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#74279 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi site!
Really! dumb-ass! Try to stick on your Cape Slave linage. We are Hamitic, and moron this site never smell any of your linage. It is rather an Euro-centric site or you have no knowledge of Nimrod!

http://hamitic.wordpress.com/origin-of-halopg...

Level 6

Location hidden

#74280 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What he is trying to do is prove he is of real Middle Eastern descent but unfortunately for him,Ethiopians are extremely related to Africans and are seen as Africans! Does he look anything like a Middle Eastern Samaritan? OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!
100% true! All Horner Cushites were rather the ancient and pure south Arabian Descendants (haplotype marker EM-35), unmixed and the only pure Semites (unmixed by Assyrian invaders) are Ethiopian Semites (our haplotype J1c3 and EM-34). Cape Malay carry 75% E1b1a, hence remain naturally jealous.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74282 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true! All Horner Cushites were rather the ancient and pure south Arabian Descendants (haplotype marker EM-35), unmixed and the only pure Semites (unmixed by Assyrian invaders) are Ethiopian Semites (our haplotype J1c3 and EM-34). Cape Malay carry 75% E1b1a, hence remain naturally jealous.
South Arabians were mixed with black African slaves. Ethiopians get J from Neolithic Farmers just like the Europeans,North Africans and Arabians! Everyone with a brain knows that!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74283 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THE MAJORITY OF UNIVERSITIES SAY ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE REAL JEWS YOU OLD FOOL! Nope ALL ASKENAZIS are closely related no matter where in the world they live you dimwitted idiot!
I remember previously you said about 20% of the Ashkenazim are ancient middle eastern. When I come to say they are 30% ancient Semites, you cancelled your position and said 'the majority'. Every one here remembers that. What is up with you? I mean why can't you stand by your own right? Keep firm and don't be sluggish child! You need to justify your position with reliable links and just shouting is the character of most Cape Malay slave descent children
7New Earth7

Europe

#74284 Sep 10, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of us has to be taught or trained but a few will inherit the gift bcz of birthright (thru bloodline) and they are the first fruits or closest descendants to YAH & HIS Holy Congregation
Is it you or disaster looms who is tracking the hausa tribe? its the black Kurds he should track.......I'm just saying cos I remember one day someone asked me about hausa, and I didn't answer.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74285 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! dumb-ass! Try to stick on your Cape Slave linage. We are Hamitic, and moron this site never smell any of your linage. It is rather an Euro-centric site or you have no knowledge of Nimrod!
http://hamitic.wordpress.com/origin-of-halopg...
Nimrod was an evil demon:
www.koinonia-all.org/bible/nimrod.htm
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74286 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember previously you said about 20% of the Ashkenazim are ancient middle eastern. When I come to say they are 30% ancient Semites, you cancelled your position and said 'the majority'. Every one here remembers that. What is up with you? I mean why can't you stand by your own right? Keep firm and don't be sluggish child! You need to justify your position with reliable links and just shouting is the character of most Cape Malay slave descent children
Because I read a lot more scientific sites and the majority of the scientists on these sites say Ashkenazi Jews are Real Jews. I have come to the conclusion that the sites claiming Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews are either anti-Semite sites,Muslim sites or Afronazi sites. Only one Jewish scientist (John Hopkins University) has claimed Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews. His research methods have been overwhelmingly been condemned!
www.ashg.org/2013meeting/abstracts/fulltext/f...

Level 6

Location hidden

#74287 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre related to Africans and all Ethiopians ARE REGARDED AS AFRICANS! I carry Ashkenazi Jewish DNA!
I want to see any guest here, esp. from Ashkenazim, if they believe the Cape Malay (African AE) carry Ashkenazim DNA! Just any Ashkenazim pls, do you believe your old slaves carried your DNA? I am afraid it will complicate further your case. I know some of you actually carry J1c3 and EM-34, but not the Cape Malay DNA, E1b1a

Level 6

Location hidden

#74288 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nimrod was an evil demon:
www.koinonia-all.org/bible/nimrod.htm
That is another unrelated issue. Any evil of the middle eastern is closer to ancient Semites rather than the unknown Cape Malay slaves
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74289 Sep 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it you or disaster looms who is tracking the hausa tribe? its the black Kurds he should track.......I'm just saying cos I remember one day someone asked me about hausa, and I didn't answer.
If you type Photos of Kurds up will pop a whole lot of photos! None of them look black! I typed in black Kurds and a whole lot of white Kurds popped up LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#74290 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>South Arabians were mixed with black African slaves. Ethiopians get J from Neolithic Farmers just like the Europeans,North Africans and Arabians! Everyone with a brain knows that!
Slavery in Arabia is very recent (post Christianity) and their DNA is not more than 10% in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. That is why ancient south Arabians in Ethiopia and Somalia carried less than 3% of E1b1a. The Cape slaves never mixed in ancient Arabia as they were most dirty, they were slaves for just other South Africans.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74291 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see any guest here, esp. from Ashkenazim, if they believe the Cape Malay (African AE) carry Ashkenazim DNA! Just any Ashkenazim pls, do you believe your old slaves carried your DNA? I am afraid it will complicate further your case. I know some of you actually carry J1c3 and EM-34, but not the Cape Malay DNA, E1b1a
Um....Lithuanian Jews only came to SA long after slavery had been abolished!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74292 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....Lithuanian Jews only came to SA long after slavery had been abolished!
You, yourself admitted your father was African and your haplotype E1b1a? As you know Y-DNA comes from the father and hence you can't have anyother haplotype but E1b1a. You admitted that but you said you can borrow haplotypes from your uncle. How do I know that he was willing to play with his haplotype? Your mother, can be from anywhere, can't give you Y-DNA and mothers linage is not Biblically accepted. You can't be any different from other AAs! Why do you all fight each other, rather than forming E1b1a linage forum?

Level 6

Location hidden

#74293 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Because I read a lot more scientific sites and the majority of the scientists on these sites say Ashkenazi Jews are Real Jews. I have come to the conclusion that the sites claiming Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews are either anti-Semite sites,Muslim sites or Afronazi sites. Only one Jewish scientist (John Hopkins University) has claimed Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews. His research methods have been overwhelmingly been condemned!
Ashkenazim Jews are Semites and one in the eyes of the Cape Malay. You just measure closeness on relative terms and that is not totally wrong. But, for us the Semites, they are sons of Gomer, the Japhet. Cape Malay's do not have any of the biblical linage and for the all Hamites and Japhets are the same Semites.

Level 6

Location hidden

#74294 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Because I read a lot more scientific sites and the majority of the scientists on these sites say Ashkenazi Jews are Real Jews. I have come to the conclusion that the sites claiming Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews are either anti-Semite sites,Muslim sites or Afronazi sites. Only one Jewish scientist (John Hopkins University) has claimed Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews. His research methods have been overwhelmingly been condemned!
From 15th to 20th century A.D, the world EEJ population grew 10X more (implausible growth rate), as compared with non Jewish, despite harsh economic problems:

"....For example, the population of Eastern European Jews surged from 50,000 in the 15th century CE to about 8 million by the start of the 20th century a birthrate 10 times greater than the local non-Jewish population that surrounded them. That implausible population surge would have had to take place despite the economic hardship, wars and pogroms that ravaged those Jewish communities, and the plague that ravaged the entire region"

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...

If we assume normal growth rate, EEJ would number 500,000 by 20th century A.D., but found to be 8 million, where is the source for the 7.5 million new addition?....Khazar conversion!!!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74295 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You, yourself admitted your father was African and your haplotype E1b1a? As you know Y-DNA comes from the father and hence you can't have anyother haplotype but E1b1a. You admitted that but you said you can borrow haplotypes from your uncle. How do I know that he was willing to play with his haplotype? Your mother, can be from anywhere, can't give you Y-DNA and mothers linage is not Biblically accepted. You can't be any different from other AAs! Why do you all fight each other, rather than forming E1b1a linage forum?
Half African,Malay, and probably some white! Scientists dont only look at Y-DNA of a people, but also mtDNA!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74296 Sep 10, 2013
Enkutatash

Ethiopian New Year 2006, for the lonely planet

"Enkutatash (Ethiopic &#4773;&#4757;&#46 73;&#4899;&#4899;& #4669;) is the first day of the New Year in Ethiopia. It occurs on Meskerem 1 on the Ethiopian calendar, which is 11 September (or, during a leap year, 11 September) according to the Gregorian calendar"

"The Ethiopian calendar is based on the Coptic calendar, which was fixed to the Julian calendar in 25 BC by Emperor Augustus of Rome with a start date of August 29 J.C., thus establishing the New Year on this day. The date marks the approximate end of the "rainy season". It has also been associated traditionally with the return of the Queen of Sheba to Ethiopia following her visit to King Solomon in Jerusalem in ca. 980 BC"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enkutatash

"Large celebrations are held around the country, notably at the Ragual Church on Entoto mountain.[1] But Enkutatash is not exclusively a religious holiday. Modern Enkutatash is also the season for exchanging formal new year greetings and cards among the urban sophisticated in lieu of the traditional bouquet of flowers.[citation needed]"

"The Ethiopian counting of years begins in the year 8 of the common era. This is because the common era follows the calculations of Dionysius, a 6th-century monk, while the non-Chalcedonian countries continued to use the calculations of Annius, a 5th-century monk, which had placed the Annunciation of Christ exactly 8 years later. For this reason, on Enkutatash in the year 2013 of the Gregorian calendar, it became 2006 in the Ethiopian calendar"

Happy New Year to all of you!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74297 Sep 10, 2013
Don't confuse it with 9/11!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74298 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Half African,Malay, and probably some white! Scientists dont only look at Y-DNA of a people, but also mtDNA!
No! we just relate with ancient biblical and Hebrew tradition. We believe we are Solomonic for we are children of Solomon, and inherited all the tradition and the Ark of convenant. We no more call ourselves Sabeans. Accordingly, you have the linage of your father, the Cape Malay and inherited E1b1a

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74299 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashkenazim Jews are Semites and one in the eyes of the Cape Malay. You just measure closeness on relative terms and that is not totally wrong. But, for us the Semites, they are sons of Gomer, the Japhet. Cape Malay's do not have any of the biblical linage and for the all Hamites and Japhets are the same Semites.
did you know the YAH of the bible made promises to Jacob seed, ok where you fit in, did your peoples go thru bibical prophecys? course not, your still in your land, what strange land yo kind been taken to? what heritage have you lost? that goese for that dim wit your typing to, ok how do the bible fit your life? your not a hebrew. what curses you kind been put under, that was said by the CREATOR?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another unarmed bm murdered by NY cop 2 min Okay 1
Bill Cosby shows all blacks are rapists 3 min coretta 41
why some white people are obsessed with black p... 3 min I see triplets 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min GOP R Idiots 1,141,472
The Kardashians aren't just trashy. They're dan... 5 min Big mike 42
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min KiloEcho 26,378
European Prepare for the Moors Parade! (Oct '13) 11 min Maghribi 75
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 57 min Stupiid thread 373
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 1 hr Stupiid thread 1,717
How may women has Bill Cosby RAPED ????? 1 hr ZCs 88