Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#74370 Sep 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
2kings17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. So how can jewish peoples in Palestine be Hebrews Children of Jacobs sons? the jews was placed in Palestine,by the king of Assyria The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu,'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROHEHT Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13,
Not all Israelites/Samaritans were taken into exile!
2 Chronicles 30

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74371 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I like smacking your lies right out the park!
You're not smaking anything but your own sick self in the head.

Youre NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF SPACE IN HERE.

ABOLUTELY NOT A SINGLE WORD YOU POST HAS A GRAIN OF DIRT WORTH IN VALUE.

YOU'RE DESPARATE FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE POPLE HERE BECAUSE YOURE REJECTED BY YOUR OWN SATANIC KIND...DEMON!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#74372 Sep 11, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I joined
What are the things you want to make VIRAL?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74373 Sep 11, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE DESPARATE FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE POPLE HERE BECAUSE YOURE REJECTED BY YOUR OWN SATANIC KIND...DEMON!!!
Yes Im the devil you better watch out!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74374 Sep 11, 2013
Most of the people on this site are genuine (even though they change their names) and I always know what their motives are, but there has been one person that comes across as fake with some sort of an agenda. I just knew there is something not right with him. Last night the puzzle was solved. I was reading that a lot of Arabian Muslims believe that ancient Israel was in Arabia or Yemen. Abraham was an Arabian man. Exactly the same beliefs as Glimmer. NO CHRISTIAN WOULD EVER BELIEVE THAT CR*P! Glimmer never believes anything that is written in the bible. But of course he wouldnt! He is a Muslim! He claims Haplogroup J1 is Saudi in origin. The Ancient Akkadians are Arabs. Trying to make out that Arabs were the first people people in the Middle East! Haplogroup J1 and J2 are both ANATOLIAN! Akkadians were Semites probably carrying either Haplogroup J1 and J2. Now he tries to put Haplo E into the Middle East as the oldest Haplogroup. Um...nope, Haplogroup G is the oldest Haplogroup in the Middle East followed by J. The most ancient mtDNA is Haplogroup H which originated from a Cro-Magnon female!
When the subject of Ethiopian Jews being forced to take contraceptives, Glimmer said thats the right thing to do. People, if AA women were forced to take contraceptives, wouldnt you get extremely angry? But of course Glimmer doesnt care because he is a MUSLIM! He refuses to acknowledge that Im Jewish. He keeps on making nasty remarks about Malay slaves. But of course he would. No Muslim wants his butt kicked by a Jew LOL. Come out your closet Glimmer, you Muslim b*tch!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74375 Sep 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
Most of the people on this site are genuine (even though they change their names) and I always know what their motives are, but there has been one person that comes across as fake with some sort of an agenda. I just knew there is something not right with him. Last night the puzzle was solved. I was reading that a lot of Arabian Muslims believe that ancient Israel was in Arabia or Yemen. Abraham was an Arabian man. Exactly the same beliefs as Glimmer. NO CHRISTIAN WOULD EVER BELIEVE THAT CR*P! Glimmer never believes anything that is written in the bible. But of course he wouldnt! He is a Muslim! He claims Haplogroup J1 is Saudi in origin. The Ancient Akkadians are Arabs. Trying to make out that Arabs were the first people people in the Middle East! Haplogroup J1 and J2 are both ANATOLIAN! Akkadians were Semites probably carrying either Haplogroup J1 and J2. Now he tries to put Haplo E into the Middle East as the oldest Haplogroup. Um...nope, Haplogroup G is the oldest Haplogroup in the Middle East followed by J. The most ancient mtDNA is Haplogroup H which originated from a Cro-Magnon female!
When the subject of Ethiopian Jews being forced to take contraceptives, Glimmer said thats the right thing to do. People, if AA women were forced to take contraceptives, wouldnt you get extremely angry? But of course Glimmer doesnt care because he is a MUSLIM! He refuses to acknowledge that Im Jewish. He keeps on making nasty remarks about Malay slaves. But of course he would. No Muslim wants his butt kicked by a Jew LOL. Come out your closet Glimmer, you Muslim b*tch!
trick your not wanted!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74377 Sep 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick your not wanted!
Trick Im staying FOREVER so you better get used to me!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74378 Sep 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick your not wanted!
Oh and I forgot, you most definitely aint NO HEBREW!

Location hidden

#74379 Sep 11, 2013
Take the message to the masses about how God hates religion!!!!

13 Stop bringing meaningless offerings!
    Your incense is detestable to me.
New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations—
    I cannot bear your worthless assemblies.
14 Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
    I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
    I am weary of bearing them.
15 When you spread out your hands in prayer,
    I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
    I am not listening.
Your hands are full of blood!

Level 8

Location hidden

#74380 Sep 11, 2013
jews r jews but never hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#74381 Sep 11, 2013
it wouldnt be no jews if hebrews had followed laws

Level 8

Location hidden

#74382 Sep 11, 2013
the jews can be traced to Babylon, they home , their mother country

Level 8

Location hidden

#74383 Sep 11, 2013
you non hebrews r crazy, living in a delusional world

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74384 Sep 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the jews can be traced to Babylon, they home , their mother country
I just watched a vid called the Rothchilds Myth. Was saying how some Rothschilds had names like Neimy Rod and their line comes from Nimrod when Rome brough Kaldian slaves to Europe.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74386 Sep 11, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched a vid called the Rothchilds Myth. Was saying how some Rothschilds had names like Neimy Rod and their line comes from Nimrod when Rome brough Kaldian slaves to Europe.
Neimy Rod lol. sounds jewish to me

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74387 Sep 11, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Neimy Rod lol. sounds jewish to me
Exactly. I think the info can be found in 13th Lost Tribe

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#74389 Sep 11, 2013
JOHNS A CONFUSED AFRO-WHITEY YANK wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Hebrew.

Location hidden

#74391 Sep 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="SinajuavISLMIST A CONFUSED AFRO-WHITEY YANK wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
You are not a Hebrew.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you've lost it. As if you've EVER had it.

Take your medication creature.

You demons are sooooooooooo loney. Where are your dvilish brethren? Have they abandoned you???

Location hidden

#74392 Sep 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Hebrew.
SINJUISLAMIST A CONFUSED STINKING WHITEY YANK..

Of course you're not a HEBER!!!

You're an ABOMINABLE SNOW BEAST.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74393 Sep 11, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched a vid called the Rothchilds Myth. Was saying how some Rothschilds had names like Neimy Rod and their line comes from Nimrod when Rome brough Kaldian slaves to Europe.
The majority of Rothchilds carry Haplogroup J2 and so are NOT related to any Nimrod! No one knows who Nimrod was! The Rothchilds are related to the ancient Israelites!

www.familytreedna.com/public/rothschild/defau...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The INSECURE Black "Man": (Oct '13) 4 min Spotted Girl 51
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min moshx 1,418,706
Why are black people so ugly? (Oct '15) 33 min WHITE COP POWER 48
WE BLACK PEOPLE aRE THE ORIGINAL GODS!!! (Oct '08) 38 min sal 268
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 50 min Hillary 2016 16
Do White People Have Canine DNA In Them Making ... (Jun '14) 52 min Hello 70
Now Reuters! Clinton Collapse!!! 54 min Hillary 2016 3
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 2 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web