Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#74268 Sep 10, 2013
Modern carriers of haplogroup E1b1b1c1 (M34) are the descendants of the ancient Levantines

http://rjgg.org/index.php/RJGG/article/viewAr...

Napoleon Bonaparte and Albert Enstine had pure Semitic linage

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/01/napoleon...

Level 6

Location hidden

#74269 Sep 10, 2013
The glory of Hamitic (founders of Jerusalem)

In honor of our Forefathers Adam, Noah, Ham, Cush, Nimrod, Dardanus, Ilus, Latinus, and Romulos.

http://hamitic.wordpress.com/origin-of-halopg...

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#74270 Sep 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
LOST TRIBES: I don't doubt AAs being Hebrew. Yet, at the same time, Hebrews are global, I have proven this already! Now I think there was one pure stock in the middle east that Saddam killed and they was BLACK!

I think that was a compaign that started since way back 7th century..... Ie the true Kurds are BLACK and even the people there forgot their true story, and even if some knew, they hardly got ir our for others to know, just like how many don't know about SADDAM killing BLACK KURDS!!!!!! Heard the us supported it or something......

www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php...
Not all of us has to be taught or trained but a few will inherit the gift bcz of birthright (thru bloodline) and they are the first fruits or closest descendants to YAH & HIS Holy Congregation
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74271 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
In honor of our Forefathers Adam, Noah, Ham, Cush, Nimrod, Dardanus, Ilus, Latinus, and Romulos.
Nope they were Shemites according to the bible! Maybe youve heard of the bible! All carriers of Haplogroup J and NOT related to Ethiopians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74272 Sep 10, 2013
JOHANESS DAWIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares. No one is asking for your cave beast opinion anyway.
Oh are you upset? GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74273 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it include university of Tel-aviv and Johns Hopkins University? Actually, only blind men are not aware of the fact that Ashkenazim is not one ethnic group, but vary according to their diversity and never perceived as single entity nation, like palestines. Clean your glass and see them, they vary as it is pull of people including the Cape Malay slaves
http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scien...
Actually they themselves never denied the fact:
"Yes, Jewish public consciousness continues to be formed by the idea that Jews were exiled from Israel by the Romans, whereas the truth is that close to two million Jews continued to live here until the fall of the Roman empire. Yes, a large portion of the Roman Empire Jews became Jewish by conversion, and hence most Jews today are unlikely to be descendants of Jews who lived here two thousand years ago. But, as Sand repeatedly points out, none of this is disputed by historians"
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/strenger-than-fi...
You are probably the only unique person, trying hard and thinking starting from the very biginning, as you are newly converted Cape Malay. Biginners start from the old and rubbish thinking and shout laud as to say "the newly baptized muslim makes the laudest Azana"
THE MAJORITY OF UNIVERSITIES SAY ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE REAL JEWS YOU OLD FOOL! Nope ALL ASKENAZIS are closely related no matter where in the world they live you dimwitted idiot!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74274 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person that can speak Semitic language in this forum is me. Without going to further investigation, it is clear that I belong to an Ethnic group where Abraham belonged. None of you can speak Semitic language.
It is plane to conclude all of you here are at least half Bantu descent, including you the wishy delusional Cape Malay. If I were racist, I could not have given you the chance to exchange a word. How many of you have haplotypes other than E1b1a? No question, none of you carry haplotypes other than E1b1a.
Youre related to Africans and all Ethiopians ARE REGARDED AS AFRICANS! I carry Ashkenazi Jewish DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74275 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Afronazi site!
7New Earth7

Europe

#74276 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question that the BHI or any of the West African descent had NO connection with ancient Semites. However, there is debatable question if Ashkenazim had ancient Semitic connection. Ashkenazim is larger and probably recently expanded group, by conversion. Studies are often biased and scientific racism is damaging most reliable studies. Semitic people were originally a south Arabian descent and carried EM-34 or EM-+123 but later acquired J1 in around the northern Levant. Accordingly, it is fair to identify Semites by haplotypes like EM-34 and J1c3. Accordingly, Ashkenazim had 30% Semitic descent and Sephradim some 40%. Haplotype J2 polluted Sephradim but they retained Semitic language. There is no Semitic group that had more Semitic haplotypes, more than people of Jordan and Ethiopian Amhara (79% and 56%, respectively)
I'm very sure you are a white man. I remember u saying u don't know how come ur father almost looks pure white. And believe me, your agenda tp push the white lineage into mainstream Ethiopia won't work! E1B1a I have explaind to you u are using a white gene against us!!!!!!!!

I'm sure u have blond hair!!! And u tell whites we are racists and u are not! That's what u see when u look at urself in d miRros
7New Earth7

Europe

#74277 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question that the BHI or any of the West African descent had NO connection with ancient Semites. However, there is debatable question if Ashkenazim had ancient Semitic connection. Ashkenazim is larger and probably recently expanded group, by conversion. Studies are often biased and scientific racism is damaging most reliable studies. Semitic people were originally a south Arabian descent and carried EM-34 or EM-+123 but later acquired J1 in around the northern Levant. Accordingly, it is fair to identify Semites by haplotypes like EM-34 and J1c3. Accordingly, Ashkenazim had 30% Semitic descent and Sephradim some 40%. Haplotype J2 polluted Sephradim but they retained Semitic language. There is no Semitic group that had more Semitic haplotypes, more than people of Jordan and Ethiopian Amhara (79% and 56%, respectively)
Unfortunately ysearch is down, so many of&#65279; these
European E1b1a's will remain hidden due to so many
ridiculous theories. Search ftdna and you will see&#65279; every European group
has E1b1a and subclades... I'm done arguing with
you. I will not convince you of my facts and I will not
sway my opinion.
www.youtube.com/all_comments...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74278 Sep 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very sure you are a white man. I remember u saying u don't know how come ur father almost looks pure white. And believe me, your agenda tp push the white lineage into mainstream Ethiopia won't work! E1B1a I have explaind to you u are using a white gene against us!!!!!!!!
I'm sure u have blond hair!!! And u tell whites we are racists and u are not! That's what u see when u look at urself in d miRros
What he is trying to do is prove he is of real Middle Eastern descent but unfortunately for him,Ethiopians are extremely related to Africans and are seen as Africans! Does he look anything like a Middle Eastern Samaritan? OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74279 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi site!
Really! dumb-ass! Try to stick on your Cape Slave linage. We are Hamitic, and moron this site never smell any of your linage. It is rather an Euro-centric site or you have no knowledge of Nimrod!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74280 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What he is trying to do is prove he is of real Middle Eastern descent but unfortunately for him,Ethiopians are extremely related to Africans and are seen as Africans! Does he look anything like a Middle Eastern Samaritan? OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!
100% true! All Horner Cushites were rather the ancient and pure south Arabian Descendants (haplotype marker EM-35), unmixed and the only pure Semites (unmixed by Assyrian invaders) are Ethiopian Semites (our haplotype J1c3 and EM-34). Cape Malay carry 75% E1b1a, hence remain naturally jealous.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74282 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true! All Horner Cushites were rather the ancient and pure south Arabian Descendants (haplotype marker EM-35), unmixed and the only pure Semites (unmixed by Assyrian invaders) are Ethiopian Semites (our haplotype J1c3 and EM-34). Cape Malay carry 75% E1b1a, hence remain naturally jealous.
South Arabians were mixed with black African slaves. Ethiopians get J from Neolithic Farmers just like the Europeans,North Africans and Arabians! Everyone with a brain knows that!

Level 6

Location hidden

#74283 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THE MAJORITY OF UNIVERSITIES SAY ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE REAL JEWS YOU OLD FOOL! Nope ALL ASKENAZIS are closely related no matter where in the world they live you dimwitted idiot!
I remember previously you said about 20% of the Ashkenazim are ancient middle eastern. When I come to say they are 30% ancient Semites, you cancelled your position and said 'the majority'. Every one here remembers that. What is up with you? I mean why can't you stand by your own right? Keep firm and don't be sluggish child! You need to justify your position with reliable links and just shouting is the character of most Cape Malay slave descent children
7New Earth7

Europe

#74284 Sep 10, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of us has to be taught or trained but a few will inherit the gift bcz of birthright (thru bloodline) and they are the first fruits or closest descendants to YAH & HIS Holy Congregation
Is it you or disaster looms who is tracking the hausa tribe? its the black Kurds he should track.......I'm just saying cos I remember one day someone asked me about hausa, and I didn't answer.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74285 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! dumb-ass! Try to stick on your Cape Slave linage. We are Hamitic, and moron this site never smell any of your linage. It is rather an Euro-centric site or you have no knowledge of Nimrod!
Nimrod was an evil demon:
www.koinonia-all.org/bible/nimrod.htm
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#74286 Sep 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember previously you said about 20% of the Ashkenazim are ancient middle eastern. When I come to say they are 30% ancient Semites, you cancelled your position and said 'the majority'. Every one here remembers that. What is up with you? I mean why can't you stand by your own right? Keep firm and don't be sluggish child! You need to justify your position with reliable links and just shouting is the character of most Cape Malay slave descent children
Because I read a lot more scientific sites and the majority of the scientists on these sites say Ashkenazi Jews are Real Jews. I have come to the conclusion that the sites claiming Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews are either anti-Semite sites,Muslim sites or Afronazi sites. Only one Jewish scientist (John Hopkins University) has claimed Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews. His research methods have been overwhelmingly been condemned!
www.ashg.org/2013meeting/abstracts/fulltext/f...

Level 6

Location hidden

#74287 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre related to Africans and all Ethiopians ARE REGARDED AS AFRICANS! I carry Ashkenazi Jewish DNA!
I want to see any guest here, esp. from Ashkenazim, if they believe the Cape Malay (African AE) carry Ashkenazim DNA! Just any Ashkenazim pls, do you believe your old slaves carried your DNA? I am afraid it will complicate further your case. I know some of you actually carry J1c3 and EM-34, but not the Cape Malay DNA, E1b1a

Level 6

Location hidden

#74288 Sep 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nimrod was an evil demon:
www.koinonia-all.org/bible/nimrod.htm
That is another unrelated issue. Any evil of the middle eastern is closer to ancient Semites rather than the unknown Cape Malay slaves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,418,774
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 33 min Fat Abbott 4
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 38 min proud 655
independent Black self-haters 59 min Selfy 4
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 hr Moses 70
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr MICHA 35,103
Clinton's blizzard of malfeasance 2 hr get real 3
Black Failure 2 hr LMBAO 63
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr Moses 507
More from around the web