Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#74182 Sep 9, 2013
So basically, you can take your bs of trying to justify your Japhetic lineage elsewhere.

Scripture has already laid it all out.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74183 Sep 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The only region, where J1 is more diverse than Ethiopians is the northern middle east and J in Ethiopia is much older than Semitic itself. Some scholars are not sure about this paradoxy, i.e J1 can have home in Ethiopia, along with the Semitic EM+123.
No J is the oldest in the Middle East not in Ethiopia! Ethiopians ARE FAR MORE AFRICAN than anything else and more closely related to Sub-Saharan Africans and Bantu!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74184 Sep 9, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alfie,
They were all Black people.
Scripture even tells you that!
"All faces were BLACK AS THE POT"
And When THE CREATOR comes to put down that beat down on you people....
HE said that ALL FACES WILL BE "BLACK AS A POT"
THIS^^^is why you demons and the whole world that is decieved by you will be trying to hide under rocks and scared shytless.
Solomon was white and ruddy Song of Solomon 5:10
David is fair and ruddy: 1 Samuel 17:42

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#74185 Sep 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
J is the type of the Semitic Mideast. J1 in Arabia, J2 in Mesopotamia and the Levant. It has been there for a long time.
G was in the Caucasus and Anatolia. R in the steppes and northern Iran. J could not have come from those places.
You are not a Hebrew.
I asked for a link from a credited university that teaches via DNA evidence that the Ashkenazi are the original Hebrew Israelites. Until you can post such a link, your assertion is mute.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74186 Sep 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
They are realistic, but do they look Europeans to you? Actually, they look more of North Africans and are less attractive
They look like Middle Eastern Eurasians or their cousins, Mediterranean Europeans but nothing like Ethiopians!

Level 2

Location hidden

#74187 Sep 9, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
One word No.
Unless Enoch, Noah, Eber, Peleg, and Abraham, ect. Had J DNA the argument is over !
Exactly !

Level 7

Location hidden

#74188 Sep 9, 2013
You people were so in love with foreign women that you bred out your own blood by allowing the enemy to usurp you and then rule over you.

In turn backstabbing and selling the whole black race out.

You choose to collaborate and become CONFEDERATE with the enemy.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74189 Sep 9, 2013
unfazed wrote:
So basically, you can take your bs of trying to justify your Japhetic lineage elsewhere.
Scripture has already laid it all out.
Yes in the bible it says Shemites are Middle Eastern, which Africans are NOT lol. Lud is ANATOLIAN according to the ancient Book of Jubilees! Its a case of DNA and the bible going hand in hand!

Level 2

Location hidden

#74190 Sep 9, 2013
I need DNA evidence people. Any universities supporting that the Ashkenazi are the true ancient Hebrew Israelites ?

Level 7

Location hidden

#74191 Sep 9, 2013
^^^^That is one of the ways the Turks were able to so easily conquer.

Offering you all leprous harems.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#74192 Sep 9, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Berbers, say Heeren, are undoubtably a NUBIAN RACE, although they call themselves Arabians that they might be founded with the n* egroes, and they even speak the Arabic language. iii 101; vii. 70.
----------
These researchers maintain that it was evident that an Ethiopian dynasty ruled Elam from a perusal of its statuary of the royal family and members of the army ( Dieulafoy, 2004; Dieulafoy, 2010;Hansberry,1981). Dieulafoy (2010 ) noted that the textual evidence and iconography make it clear that the Elamites were Africans, and part of the Kushite confederation .Dieulafoy (2010) made it clear that the Elamites at Susa were Sub-Saharan Africans.
Arabs were people rival against that the Assyrians defeated and gave them haplotype J2. Original Arabs were E hg carriers along with J1 and their ancient record is not before 9th century B.C. They intern defeated the Sabeans and occupied their land, pushed them cross the red sea. True ancient Arabs, Sabeans were Ethiopian Semitic descendants but todays Arabs are mixed Assyrians.

Level 2

Location hidden

#74193 Sep 9, 2013
I claim that the Ashenazi are Russian descendants of the Khasar empire, who converted to Judaism.

If others believe that the Khasars (Ashkenazi) are the original Hebrew Israelites, the please post DNA evidence from a credited university to support your claim.

Level 7

Location hidden

#74194 Sep 9, 2013
Alfie,

Please tell me why you keep quoting that REVAMPED lie in the Scriptures of Solomon being "white"?

You know that is NOT what the Scripture really is interpreted.

If it was "white" it would have had the word laban. Which it didn't. Now did it?

The word that was there is interpreted as DAZZLING or shining and of the skin tone of REDDISH BLACK.

Now when Black skin is in the sun it dazzles or shines. Especially when sweaty or heated.

His hair was bushy...Get that BUSHY and HE had LOCKS... Get that ? BUSHY LOCKS that were DARK AS THE EVENING..

GET THAT?
He was a Black Shining man with nappy bushy locks that were BLACK AS THE NIGHT.

Level 6

Location hidden

#74195 Sep 9, 2013
Charle B wrote:
I need DNA evidence people. Any universities supporting that the Ashkenazi are the true ancient Hebrew Israelites ?
They have 10% EM-34 and closed to 20% haplotype J1c3. This will make them 30% Semitic (maximum). The remaining 70% are Khazar in origin. Biblically, we disregard maternal heritage (although they all have non-middle eastern mtDNA). Their cohen is over 52% R1a and that is indeed embarrassing but all in all, it should be accepted as fair as these haplotypes are rare, given the vast number of people today eager to become Jewish.

Level 6

Location hidden

#74196 Sep 9, 2013
Charle B wrote:
I claim that the Ashenazi are Russian descendants of the Khasar empire, who converted to Judaism.
If others believe that the Khasars (Ashkenazi) are the original Hebrew Israelites, the please post DNA evidence from a credited university to support your claim.
Don't forget haplotypes are not everything to be Jewish. The Bible accepted many converts and whether they are Khazars or not should not be the issue. Most of them have maintained their Jewish identity for over a millennium and beard all of the suffering of Jewishness. I know they don't appear like that today, rather they seem that they have taken the role of Hitler today, probably after they learnt that Hitler himself had Jewish descent.

Level 7

Location hidden

#74197 Sep 9, 2013
The Acropolis of Susa, from the excavations carried out in 1884, 1885, 1886:

Points out that the characters thoughout the seile are Susiennes black races with ties to Black Africa especially with the Ethiopian and Nubian evidence.

And share of net anthropological characters of n* egroes.

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74198 Sep 9, 2013
Charle B wrote:
LINK WITH EVERY UNIVERSITY THAT HAS EVER DONE DNA TESTING ON ASHKENAZI JEWS ALL AGREEING ASHKENAZI JEWS ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST:

www.ashg.org/2013meeting/abstracts/fulltext/f...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74199 Sep 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget haplotypes are not everything to be Jewish. The Bible accepted many converts and whether they are Khazars or not should not be the issue. Most of them have maintained their Jewish identity for over a millennium and beard all of the suffering of Jewishness. I know they don't appear like that today, rather they seem that they have taken the role of Hitler today, probably after they learnt that Hitler himself had Jewish descent.
The overwhelming majority of respected Universities say ASHKENAZI JEWS originate from the Middle East!
www.ashg.org/2013meeting/abstracts/fulltext/f...

Level 7

Location hidden

#74200 Sep 9, 2013
Glimmer Sabeans were enemies of THE CREATOR and ISRAELITES too.

But when THE CREATOR comes, HE has foretold that the Sabeans will be who will be selling the Edomites and Japhetites as part of the beat down THE CREATOR will put on them.

You all will be keeping each other company in your hell while THE CREATOR AND HIS PEOPLE and those WITH THE CREATOR will be chilling.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74201 Sep 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
They have 10% EM-34 and closed to 20% haplotype J1c3. This will make them 30% Semitic (maximum). The remaining 70% are Khazar in origin. Biblically, we disregard maternal heritage (although they all have non-middle eastern mtDNA). Their cohen is over 52% R1a and that is indeed embarrassing but all in all, it should be accepted as fair as these haplotypes are rare, given the vast number of people today eager to become Jewish.
The majority of Ashkenazi Jews ARE REAL JEWS from the Middle east according to the majority of universities who have done tests on Ashkenazi Jews!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix blocks some posts for no reason... 2 min Gibs me dat 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,219,855
All women prefer white men 4 min Mick 4,314
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 4 min hackney 418
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Ingwe Temujin 32,763
African-American: If you were 'forced' to move ... 11 min Gibs me dat 7
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 34 min xxxrayted 344
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 1 hr ABM1977 80
More from around the web