Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74107 Sep 8, 2013
Do you or do you not believe that Egypt colonized other countries? Do you believe that Egypt came into contact with Greece first or only when Alexander appeared?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#74108 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
PHAED say few things about LUCID DREAMING.....I want to key in from where you'll stop....(ie about Paul)...... From my own view see where I'm talking this to: www.google.com/m...

Commoners in mount Sinai never knew that ideas came from........, only Moses and co, until the levites time.....so most AAs too read books(like The Law).....
I'm waiting on "that time" to come upon the land..I look 4wrd to it..
Daryll

Bronx, NY

#74109 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Mane fk yo feelings. Imma let the truth stand. This article no way diminish Egypt morals but showed them as a high civilized people who was gold everywhere they go. Im not into being like my oppressor lying and leaving out info when convenient. I really dont see why you mad. What does Greeks being homos have to do with Egypt. Like what extremist and women oppressors in Middle East have to do with America. If you mad cus Egypt was mobile go back there and tell them to be still and dont be great
Greeks being q u ee r. S means that Egypt did not civilize those savage Pagan qu eer b oy rapi n g Greeks, they were still a bunch of flam ing homosexual Europigs who worshipped snakes and the devil. That's why God's wrath struck down their savage uncivilized Euro lands.
7New Earth7

UK

#74110 Sep 8, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Egypt was an extension of Greece, sure, when the Ptolemy's ruled, well after hieroglyphs were written. OK, yeah I didn't see that one coming, this REALLY explains your posts and wh you're stuck on Greeks.
Can you show me an example of an hieroglyph that includes vowels? I've never seen or heard of that before
I am not disputing who the original Greeks were!!
'Marcon below'(underscore) is the 'glyph' that represents letter E sometimes in both sides of the Hebrew/Egyptian herioglyph; a vowel that black Greeks knew but the Latin barbarians didn't!!!!! Or maybe the latins knew it tho but we modern people coudnt decipher the Latin too....... Investigate: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combining_macron_below

Ok I clicked on one in that link above and see: "
The Phoenician letter gave rise to the Greek Eta &#919;,
Etruscan &#66311;, Latin H and Cyrillic &#1048;. While H is a
consonant in the Latin alphabet, the Greek and
Cyrillic equivalents represent vowel sounds.". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heth_ (letter)

It just shows how things keep evolving......

More links will show you what I mean,: www.google.com/search...
Cherokee Mooroon

Canton, MI

#74111 Sep 8, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
The original Greeks were a bunch of Pagan Boy Loving Sheep Humping Europigs. Disgusting white folks who were into beastility and other occult like devil worshipping s hit.
Dude,

Occult means HIDDEN

you still stuck in that christian state of mind
Cherokee Mooroon

Canton, MI

#74112 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
'Marcon below'(underscore) is the 'glyph' that represents letter E sometimes in both sides of the Hebrew/Egyptian herioglyph; a vowel that black Greeks knew but the Latin barbarians didn't!!!!! Or maybe the latins knew it tho but we modern people coudnt decipher the Latin too....... Investigate: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combining_macron_below
Ok I clicked on one in that link above and see: "
The Phoenician letter gave rise to the Greek Eta &#919;,
Etruscan &#66311;, Latin H and Cyrillic &#1048;. While H is a
consonant in the Latin alphabet, the Greek and
Cyrillic equivalents represent vowel sounds.". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heth_ (letter)
It just shows how things keep evolving......
More links will show you what I mean,: www.google.com/search...
This does not show a hieroglyph with a line or underscore in it.
Cherokee Mooroon

Canton, MI

#74113 Sep 8, 2013
I never said they didn't speak with vowels, I said they did not WRITE with vowels. I am well aware of the study of words. I am still studying today, it is a vast field, but once you get just the basics, it answers a whole lot of questions and clears up a whole lot of confusion.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74114 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>No Euros claiming Egypt if you read the article it shows were Egypt civilized Greece like the Moors did some of Europe. All its proving thay Egypt was an international Power which we all been saying. Now I show you detail confirmig it and you smash it lol.
Now I ask you this was Egypt an Empire or not? I dont care for the people they colonize or how they perverted the knowledge Egyptian gave them.
Um nope, Egyptians had nothing to do with Greece. Greeks are all Haplogroup J carriers like their Middle Eastern cousins looking just like indigenous Middle Eastern people! The Greeks wacked the fairy Egyptians wearing wigs,make-up and skirts and raped their women!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74115 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Do you or do you not believe that Egypt colonized other countries? Do you believe that Egypt came into contact with Greece first or only when Alexander appeared?
Alexander smacked the Egyptians and ruled the Egyptians. Egypt especially in the later dynasties never conquered anyone but was conquered by everyone! Shows what a bunch of wimps they were! Some of the nations who conquered ancient Egypt: Hyksos (Canaanite) Libyans,Assyrians,Persians,Gre eks,Romans and Im sur I left a few out.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74116 Sep 8, 2013
According the DNA, the first civilization in Europe, the Minoans WERE INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS! The ancient Minoans culture was very similar to the Canaanites. They both worshipped the bull man, Baal in Canaan,The Minotaur in Minoan!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-225278...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74117 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Mane fk yo feelings. Imma let the truth stand. This article no way diminish Egypt morals but showed them as a high civilized people who was gold everywhere they go. Im not into being like my oppressor lying and leaving out info when convenient. I really dont see why you mad. What does Greeks being homos have to do with Egypt. Like what extremist and women oppressors in Middle East have to do with America. If you mad cus Egypt was mobile go back there and tell them to be still and dont be great
Egyptians never conquered anyone in the later dynasties because they were a bunch of wimps wearing skirts,make-up and wigs! In the heat of battle, when the wimpy Egyptian wig became skew, they stopped fighting to put their wigs on properly, thats why everyone conquered them!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74118 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated:“and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians.[These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians.”
Nope the first Greeks were INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS!
www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-enviroment-2252782...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74119 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>You just said what i said with the exception of Hyks. I tii believe the Israelite wasnt recirded because it was only 70 people there. Who would notice them and by Moses time they were blended in racially.
I dont think the Israelites EVER saw themselves as Egyptians. Even Moses never ever saw himself as anything else but an Israelite. When he married a person who was not an Israelite, there was an outcry amongst the Israelites. Also Moses murdered an Egyptian for beating an Israelite. So no, the Israelites always saw themselves as Israelites!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#74120 Sep 8, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting, but it does make sense as i believe the afro-asiatic language family has its origins in africa/nile/nubian region.
scripture tells us about the intermarriage between hamites and a certain group of shemites, who would later be known as hebrews.
i don't think there's any doubt that ham was a haplo-E carrier. but what bout shem?
It makes sense! I would say both Hamites and original Semites did carry the sub-clades of the North African haplotype E (E1b1b1 or EM-243) types. Almost all of E1b1b1a (V-68) and its descendants (E.g EM-78) are related to the Hamitic wing of the Afro-Asiatic. While the E1b1b1b wing (Z827) and its sub-clades (Z830 and EM+123) are related to the original pure semites. If you need to refine it more, EV-22 is a hamitic marker and EM-34 a Semitic marker. We can't totally disregard J1c3 Semitic marker as it has long associated with EM-34, rather its influence at the time where the culture of Semites was at its climax can not be forgotten.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#74121 Sep 8, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how this serpent appears whenever I post Pertinent information???
He's one of the trolls here wasting his time, lying about Africa. That fool believes civilization started......you're gonna believe this.......OUTSIDE OF AFRICA!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#74122 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
In 1971, Greek archaeologist Theodore Spyropoulos began his dig on the Amphion hill, which was the legendary burial place of the twins. He soon discovered a stone chamber, deep within the funerary mound. It contained jewellery, including four golden hangers in the shape of lilies… a typically Egyptian motif. He also discovered a vaulted tunnel that ran in several directions. Spyropoulos labelled it a “typically Egyptian tomb”. Further research showed that the tomb dated back to 2900-2400 BC, placing this Greek discovery as a veritable anomaly: there was no Greek civilisation at this time… though there was already an Egyptian civilisation.
GOOD info. punch. Don't engage that troll 'ae'. He's starves for interaction, do give it to him. Trolls need interaction to survive.
He hates and lies about Africa. He believes ancient Kemet was white, like in a Elizabeth Taylor movie.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#74123 Sep 8, 2013
correction:
<quoted text>
Notice how this serpent appears whenever I post Pertinent information???

He's one of the trolls here wasting his time, lying about Africa. That fool believes civilization started......you're NOT gonna believe this.......OUTSIDE OF AFRICA!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74124 Sep 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
He's one of the trolls here wasting his time, lying about Africa. That fool believes civilization started......you're gonna believe this.......OUTSIDE OF AFRICA!
Yip absolute fact, THE ANCIENT SUMERIANS WERE THE VERY FIRST CIVILIZATION IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#74125 Sep 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD info. punch. Don't engage that troll 'ae'. He's starves for interaction, do give it to him. Trolls need interaction to survive.
He hates and lies about Africa. He believes ancient Kemet was white, like in a Elizabeth Taylor movie.
Cleopatra was of Greek origins and so probably looked like Elizabeth Taylor!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#74126 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Simply put 100% of the African continent has HAPLOTYPE E1B1A!!! JUST LOOK AT THOSE PERCENTAGES I PRESENTED FOR THOSE BERBER & TUAREG AND ARABS!!! 44%, 46%, AND EVEN HIGHER E1B1A HAPLOTYPES IN INVADERS. HOW COULD SO-CALLED ARABS WHO INVADED FROM ARABIA HAVE SO MUCH E1B1A, NOT HAVE BEEN E1B1A IB ARABIA??? OR WERE THEY ORIGINALLY AFROID (AFRICAN) TYPES BEFORE BEING INVADED BY ANATOLIAN TURKIC TYPES IN THE SO-CALLED MID EAST???
You will NEVER GET A TRUTHFULL ANSWER ON J TYPES INVADING JERUSALEM IN 638 A.D...NOR WILL YOU GET A TRUTHFULL ANSWER ABOUT J TYPES INVADING KEMET (aka...EGUPT) IN 642 A.D...EVEN THOUGH ITS WRITTEN IN ARAB HISTORY!!!
Totalitarian and dictatorial look. The E1b1a has got recent and minimal role in the very vast land of Africa. Actually, E1b1a sporadically expanded to south and south -east Africa since the last 3,000 years, but used to live restricted in west Africa. The Hamitic E1b1b1 had great role, once leading the world. Haplotype J lived in Ethiopia since 9,000 B.C. The great Hamitic and Kohesian people were eliminated and forced to live in the highlands of Ethiopia, thanks for the murderer and eliminationist Bantu E1b1a. You can't narrow Africa by E1b1a alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You live you're life through you're computer lol 5 min Foliage Vitality 6
Isn't it disgusting, when a sheboon approach yo... (Apr '13) 5 min AngloNations are ... 8
Whites being Demonized on Topix 10 min Yellow Stone 11
Trolls are psychopaths. Check it out for yours... 12 min AngloNations are ... 11
What would you do if you saw a Purple woman? (Jul '13) 15 min Purple Gurl 60
Will the Brit Royal Family Admit Its Black Heri... (Jul '12) 23 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 24
Police Misconduct and Excessive Force 24 min Spotted Girl 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Glimmer 30,272
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr IMHOTEP 28,672
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 3 hr African AE 3,481
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 4 hr Cracker Jack 159
The Day the EBT Card rRns Out... (Jan '13) 7 hr Schlomo Shekelberg 47
More from around the web