#74083 Sep 8, 2013
Like I said Greek is like that too.....one letter, two to three letters in it

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74084 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see????? That PROVES that I NEVER read your posts, I'm just assuming, cos I know I've seen someone say something here about Jews....... But believe me, I NEVER read your posts.......
Yes you have responded to my post a time or few. But your memory appears to be short. Maybe because it's been a while since youve responded.

You are apparently looking for those who believes in the same fashion as YOURSELF??? That's OK, but you NEED to have that Relationship with the CREATOR, before you seek out people to confirm your own Beliefs!!!

And on you other issue, you maybe speaking of the 9th centuru Kazars Conversion to Judaism???

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74085 Sep 8, 2013
Black Mummy of the Green Sahara

Level 8

Location hidden

#74086 Sep 8, 2013
whites hug the coast line where it was cool with water!or in mountains, or caves,they had to stay cool back then an out the sun,

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74087 Sep 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Black Mummy of the Green Sahara
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#74089 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt was an extension of Greece when Greece was rulesd by blacks ie the black gods of Greece..... Many legendary Greeks mentioned going to school in Egypt, and the "NO VOWELS" thing in Egypt....let's be serious, who taught you that one too????? These mofos just come up and cook up shit and we succumb???? Hey com'on where you at????? You've got to be original!!!! You remember this is our history and we've got to show the bastards we own it not them!!!!!!
Ok let me give you a clue......each single letter in Egyptian hieroglyphswas two to three letters, so the mofos thought that there was no vowels but
there were, when u see an underscore, it could mean letter E, things like that!!!!!
Get your trolling self out of here, boy! Cherokee is right. Them Pagan Homosexual Greece was never an extention of beautiful Egypt, them Gay savage Greeks had no connection to our great black African civilizations. Black people never ruled Gay Greece, that was cold savage Pagan Europig land with them child raping sheep humping sick perverted Pagan Gay Greeks and their savage pagan Euro language. Black people never practiced sick perverted things like homosexuality. Them are evil white practices. We black people still view such practices as disgusting. You are
trying to spread misinformation to our people. Stop spreading your wicked lies about our people, devil.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74090 Sep 8, 2013
Israeli Defenses attempted to Expel African Hebrew Israelites of Jeru
Cherokee Moroon

Taylor, MI

#74091 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt was an extension of Greece when Greece was rulesd by blacks ie the black gods of Greece..... Many legendary Greeks mentioned going to school in Egypt, and the "NO VOWELS" thing in Egypt....let's be serious, who taught you that one too????? These mofos just come up and cook up shit and we succumb???? Hey com'on where you at????? You've got to be original!!!! You remember this is our history and we've got to show the bastards we own it not them!!!!!!
Ok let me give you a clue......each single letter in Egyptian hieroglyphswas two to three letters, so the mofos thought that there was no vowels but there were, when u see an underscore, it could mean letter E, things like that!!!!!
What?? Egypt was an extension of Greece, sure, when the Ptolemy's ruled, well after hieroglyphs were written. OK, yeah I didn't see that one coming, this REALLY explains your posts and wh you're stuck on Greeks.

Can you show me an example of an hieroglyph that includes vowels? I've never seen or heard of that before

I am not disputing who the original Greeks were!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74092 Sep 8, 2013
Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated: “and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians. [These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians.”

Level 2

United States

#74093 Sep 8, 2013
In 1971, Greek archaeologist Theodore Spyropoulos began his dig on the Amphion hill, which was the legendary burial place of the twins. He soon discovered a stone chamber, deep within the funerary mound. It contained jewellery, including four golden hangers in the shape of lilies… a typically Egyptian motif. He also discovered a vaulted tunnel that ran in several directions. Spyropoulos labelled it a “typically Egyptian tomb”. Further research showed that the tomb dated back to 2900-2400 BC, placing this Greek discovery as a veritable anomaly: there was no Greek civilisation at this time… though there was already an Egyptian civilisation.
Cherokee Moroon

Taylor, MI

#74094 Sep 8, 2013
The original Greeks were called Minoans.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#74095 Sep 8, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Egypt was an extension of Greece, sure, when the Ptolemy's ruled, well after hieroglyphs were written. OK, yeah I didn't see that one coming, this REALLY explains your posts and wh you're stuck on Greeks.
Can you show me an example of an hieroglyph that includes vowels? I've never seen or heard of that before
I am not disputing who the original Greeks were!!
The original Greeks were a bunch of Pagan Boy Loving Sheep Humping Europigs. Disgusting white folks who were into beastility and other occult like devil worshipping s hit.

Level 2

United States

#74096 Sep 8, 2013
It was not the first archaeological discovery that showed such evidence. Greek legend holds that an Egyptian king Danaos landed in Apobathmi, in the Peloponnesus with a great fleet. He made himself ruler and ordered the natives to call themselves "Danaans". Homer states that the Greeks do not call themselves Greeks or Hellenes, but Danaans. Coincidence? In Graeco-Roman times, tourists made pilgrimages to Apobathmi and even went as far as to argue that the exact date of the landing can be dated to 1511 BC, using an inscription on the Parian Marble.

Level 2

United States

#74097 Sep 8, 2013
Several Egyptian pharaohs claimed ownership over “Haunebut”, which means "Behind the Islands." The Greek portion of the Rosetta Stone text clearly translates the phrase Haunebu – meaning "the people of Haunebut" – as Greek or Hellene. And Greece does lie "behind the islands" of the Aegean Sea, when viewed from Egypt. Thutmosis III boasted that he had "trussed… the Haunebut" and struck those that lived "in the midst of the Great Green Sea" (the Mediterranean Sea). In a single year, he claimed to have collected 36,692 deben of gold from his conquered subjects – the equivalent of three metric tons – of which 27,000 kilos is specifically said to have come from the Asian provinces and the Isles in the Midst of the Great Green Sea (the Greek islands).

http://www.philipcoppens.com/egyptgreece.html
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#74098 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
In 1971, Greek archaeologist Theodore Spyropoulos began his dig on the Amphion hill, which was the legendary burial place of the twins. He soon discovered a stone chamber, deep within the funerary mound. It contained jewellery, including four golden hangers in the shape of lilies… a typically Egyptian motif. He also discovered a vaulted tunnel that ran in several directions. Spyropoulos labelled it a “typically Egyptian tomb”. Further research showed that the tomb dated back to 2900-2400 BC, placing this Greek discovery as a veritable anomaly: there was no Greek civilisation at this time… though there was already an Egyptian civilisation.
Get outta here with these Euroshit lies the Europigs tell to connect their evilness perverted selves to our great African people. The original Greeks were a bunch of Boy Loving homosexuals who were into humping sheep and occult worship Eurocrap. Ancient Egyptians have no connection to those sick Euro Que er Fu c kers and neither did our Hebrew people.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#74099 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Several Egyptian pharaohs claimed ownership over “Haunebut”, which means "Behind the Islands." The Greek portion of the Rosetta Stone text clearly translates the phrase Haunebu – meaning "the people of Haunebut" – as Greek or Hellene. And Greece does lie "behind the islands" of the Aegean Sea, when viewed from Egypt. Thutmosis III boasted that he had "trussed… the Haunebut" and struck those that lived "in the midst of the Great Green Sea" (the Mediterranean Sea). In a single year, he claimed to have collected 36,692 deben of gold from his conquered subjects – the equivalent of three metric tons – of which 27,000 kilos is specifically said to have come from the Asian provinces and
the Isles in the Midst of the Great Green Sea (the Greek islands).
http://www.philipcoppens.com/egyptgreece.html
Did you read what the ancient Egyptians had to say about them sick Qu eer Gay Greeks? That they were not Egyptians but Europigs and devils enemies of the Egyptians. Thutmosis III struck those Gay Devil Pagan Europigs and their perverted occult practices down. Them Greeks were Boy loving Sheep humping evil whiteys thru and thru.Our people had nothing to do with them.

"And Greece does lie "behind the islands" of the Aegean Sea, when viewed from Egypt. Thutmosis III boasted that he had "trussed… the Haunebut" and struck those that lived "in the midst of the Great Green Sea" (the Mediterranean Sea)

Level 2

United States

#74100 Sep 8, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Get outta here with these Euroshit lies the Europigs tell to connect their evilness perverted selves to our great African people. The original Greeks were a bunch of Boy Loving homosexuals who were into humping sheep and occult worship Eurocrap. Ancient Egyptians have no connection to those sick Euro Que er Fu c kers and neither did our Hebrew people.
No Euros claiming Egypt if you read the article it shows were Egypt civilized Greece like the Moors did some of Europe. All its proving thay Egypt was an international Power which we all been saying. Now I show you detail confirmig it and you smash it lol.

Now I ask you this was Egypt an Empire or not? I dont care for the people they colonize or how they perverted the knowledge Egyptian gave them.

Level 2

United States

#74101 Sep 8, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read what the ancient Egyptians had to say about them sick Qu eer Gay Greeks? That they were not Egyptians but Europigs and devils enemies of the Egyptians. Thutmosis III struck those Gay Devil Pagan Europigs and their perverted occult practices down. Them Greeks were Boy loving Sheep humping evil whiteys thru and thru.Our people had nothing to do with them.
"And Greece does lie "behind the islands" of the Aegean Sea, when viewed from Egypt. Thutmosis III boasted that he had "trussed… the Haunebut" and struck those that lived "in the midst of the Great Green Sea" (the Mediterranean Sea)
Ok dude whats your beef? The question was did Egypt have contact we Greece? I went farther and showed that Egypt civilized the white gay barbarics. That is all. I didnt say the Egyptian was homo and beasties just the light to those Euros. You read the website it even tell you that area was non Indo European until like 2500bc or something. So there wasnt even whites in full effect there yet but when they did come the egyptian taught em some things
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#74102 Sep 8, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>No Euros claiming Egypt if you read the article it shows were Egypt civilized Greece like the Moors did some of Europe. All its proving thay Egypt was an international Power which we all been saying. Now I show you detail confirmig it and you smash it lol.
Now I ask you this was Egypt an Empire or not? I dont care for the people they colonize or how they perverted the knowledge Egyptian gave them.
Them Quee r Greeks were not civilized by our people. They were evil snake worshipping occult devil whiteys a bunch of Pagans who sacrificed children, had sex with animals and same sex partners. They were never civilized, they continued to be a bunch of Europig savages that's why God struck then down and destroyed them snake worshipping Minoan Europigs and their sick Euro homelands. God does not take kindly to savages worshipping his enemy the Devil Snake. That's why he struck them down and destroyed those evil pagan devil Europigs.

Level 2

United States

#74103 Sep 8, 2013
Im curious if the King Danoas and the people he order to be called Danaan went on to be the Danes. Not that they are related to Dan of Israel but the conquered of this Pharoah Danoas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 2 min No_Watermelon_4_U 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Check 1,523,978
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 2 min blu 45
the trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen 4 min No_Watermelon_4_U 2
White racist boys sexual frustration 11 min The Gleaming Axe 3
Am I a NOG? 20 min No_Watermelon_4_U 15
Negro behavior in public places 25 min No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 44 min The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 2 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 4 hr Trump WINS 2016 13