Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#74067 Sep 8, 2013
Cherokee are you on this? Wich ull go to sites and bring out data! You'll see some Greek y (gama) as English letter G no doubt, but you'll still see Greek y as English letter Y!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#74068 Sep 8, 2013
Wish*
Cherokee Mooroon

Taylor, MI

#74069 Sep 8, 2013
I am talking about the hieroglyph NOT Greek. You know what, I can squash this right now as I don't want to derail the thread.

However, I will say this it doesn't matter what you call the word as long as you can trace the word to its ORIGINAL MEANING because that is the ONLY way to know the truth. I say the ORIGINAL meaning of the heiroglyph means "the house of the soul of Ptah".

Ptah is the "Egyptian" God of CREATION, with other names and attributes added on later. If you want to call that hieroglyph Ani-Orissa that's ok as long as you get the MEANING right.

I am not Arabic nor do I know it or speak it fluently, however, I do know that Arabic doesn't have "p" so they use "b" instead so today's religious "muslims" instead of "ka-ptah" they say "ka-ba"; Todays Jews say "ka-ba-la". It's all the same thing.

I am not caught up on words as long as its DENOTATIVE meaning and not its CONNOTATIVE which definitely entails tracing a word to its roots.

I have no agenda but the TRUTH. I have been purged of my false Christian religious connotations and beliefs. Knowing words and their true meanings is DEFINITELY what got me there and continues to do so.
7New Earth7

Europe

#74070 Sep 8, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
I am talking about the hieroglyph NOT Greek. You know what, I can squash this right now as I don't want to derail the thread.
However, I will say this it doesn't matter what you call the word as long as you can trace the word to its ORIGINAL MEANING because that is the ONLY way to know the truth. I say the ORIGINAL meaning of the heiroglyph means "the house of the soul of Ptah".
Ptah is the "Egyptian" God of CREATION, with other names and attributes added on later. If you want to call that hieroglyph Ani-Orissa that's ok as long as you get the MEANING right.
I am not Arabic nor do I know it or speak it fluently, however, I do know that Arabic doesn't have "p" so they use "b" instead so today's religious "muslims" instead of "ka-ptah" they say "ka-ba"; Todays Jews say "ka-ba-la". It's all the same thing.
I am not caught up on words as long as its DENOTATIVE meaning and not its CONNOTATIVE which definitely entails tracing a word to its roots.
I have no agenda but the TRUTH. I have been purged of my false Christian religious connotations and beliefs. Knowing words and their true meanings is DEFINITELY what got me there and continues to do so.
Who interpreted the hieroglyph? Are you seeing where this is going? Who says what tones the hieroglyph represent?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74071 Sep 8, 2013
at what point did the Jews for filled the Curses Moses said would be on the Hebrews? if they didn't observe the LAW, an that's what the whole bible is about! now where an what time did jew fore filled curse? at what point did jews run into africa 586.b.c? an never came out but thru the trans-a-slave trade! jews own slave ships an land the Hebrews worked on

Level 8

Location hidden

#74072 Sep 8, 2013
the Hebrews went into africa that's for sure! no if an buts bout that!2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? OK you see at what point did the Jews go into africa by way of Egypt an was removed into all the kingdoms of EARTH from africa?{ ok see you peoples that hate us to be them hebrews,its that you peoples dont believe in CREATOR.ok look what Moses said as part of Curses,Deuteronomy 28:25;The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.MOSES knew where we would be even back then! he was telling us!Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; we HERE! U.S.A!

Level 8

Location hidden

#74073 Sep 8, 2013
Jews captured by pirates could count on ransom and rescue by fellow Jews in the area when they were brought to a slave market, generally deprived of all possessions including the clothes on their back. Repeatedly, communities in Cairo and especially Alexandria were summoned to redeem men and women from the hands of pirates. One fragment indicates how the Jews in Cairo were burdened with frequent requests for ransom and had to organize collections in other communities. ok lets see what MOSES had to say bout being REDEEMED Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall [a]bring you into Egypt again with ships by the way about which I said to you, You shall never see it again. And there you shall be sold to your enemies as bondmen and bondwomen, but no man shall buy you.them jews got redeemed by they own ! in times of hardship them jews was wit the Romans them sepharviams 2kings 17;24 them jews!they was free sailing around till they got robbed! an then they people bought them out of trouble! couldnt have been real hebrews! we had no ships after lost of home land! 721.b.c till now!

Level 8

Location hidden

#74074 Sep 8, 2013
2 Chronicles 31:6;And concerning the children of Israel and Judah, that dwelt in the cities of Judah, they also brought in the tithe of oxen and sheep, and the tithe of holy things which were consecrated unto the LORD their God, and laid them by heaps.this was in 715 .b.c. we the YISRAELITES was IN JUDAH during ,King Hezekiah times an to show ya'll here it is 2Chronicles 30 talks about a PASSOVER we had an how we cleansed the land of IDOL WORSHIP,an this was doing the time of the ASSYRIAN wars, check this 715.b.c 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.an the KING was talking to the TRIBES of YISRAEL read it! ALL PRAISE BE TO YAH our king was talking to our peoples the hebrew nation,2 Chronicles 30:7;And be not ye like your fathers, and like your brethren, which trespassed against the LORD God of their fathers, who therefore gave them up to desolation, as ye see.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.in the 7th century BCE, when the Assyrians built an 80 km long limestone aqueduct, 10 m high and 300 m wide, to carry water across a valley to their capital city, Nineveh. They used the Israelite to do the WORK Assyrian-ruled colonies and peoples its subjects North eastwards from their original lands around Samaria. Sennacherib, who moved the capital to Nineveh and made the deported peoples work on improving Nineveh's system of irrigation canals, you SEE? when ASSYRIA had kidnapped our peoples they made them WORK THE"irrigation canals an systems",them 27k was the CRAFTSMAN ENGINEERS, BUILDERS, they the Assyrians made us work they,irrigation canals, into FARM LAND TO FEED THEIR Army's. when the Chaldean Babylon army came at Assyria we went home! If one reads 2chronicles 30 your going to see we was all at home, if you read 2chronicles 32 you gone see this was in 701.b.c the Assyrians was up in JUDAH, an the MOST HIGH got them up off us,also at Passover the KING HEZEKIAH had everybody in JERUSALEM 2 Chronicles 30:25;And all the congregation of Judah, with the priests and the Levites, and all the congregation that came out of Israel, and the strangers that came out of the land of Israel, and that dwelt in Judah, rejoiced. THIS WAS IN 715.B,C, so how could the tribes be on their way to Europe? we had to report 3 times a year in front of temple an it was still up,Chaldean Scythian destroyed it in 588bc,

Level 8

Location hidden

#74075 Sep 8, 2013
when the Chaldean Babylon army came at Assyria we went home! an went into AFRICA ,our peoples had 135 years to have made it home doing to Assyrian to Babylon transition! i see them times plan an clear, that was doing your,"read about the Saite Period, or Dynasty 26 (664–525 B.C.)of Egypt you gone learn something!Under Saite rule, Egypt grew from a vassal of Assyria to an independent ally. that's why when you read in Bible,2 Kings 23:29;In his days Pharaohnechoh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates: and king Josiah went against him; and he slew him at Megiddo, when he had seen him.bro Necho was going to Help the Assyrians against the new Babylonians that was of Armenian Ashkenaz they took Assyria over an moved on Judah an Egypt which would have pushed Hebrews farther into Africa,after the collapse of the Assyrian empire in 612 B.C.) the major foreign threat to Egypt came from the Babylonians. thats was doing Jeremiah days an good book show you how we all went into Africa, an doing that time when Egypt had got cool with Assyria which was being attacked by the Babylonians, we came home that's why good book said they came from all over from where they was driven an came back to Judah,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the Assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into Africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74076 Sep 8, 2013
Isaiah 20:3;And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;Isaiah 20:4;So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt, this was in 725.B.C, Hoshea rule 732-712 9 years.because in 725BC 3 years before everything go down,the Prophet Isaiah was around he seen what the ASSYRIAN did, an they took the Egyptians,and the Ethiopians captives, this was at the same time when they took the so-called 10 tribes they took our peoples along with the Ethiopian an Egyptians! do you not think when Babylon came them Captives' from Ethiopia an Egypt, would make a BEE LINE to the HOUSE,from Assyria? there wasnt no sign of them in europe, we would be with them! ok lets look at this again, if the Ethiopians an Egyptians was kidnap by the Assyrians an taken away with Yisrael,which they was, peoples would have found them!all over Europe easy! because Ethiopian an africa peoples was part of the Assyrian captivity of our peoples! that 10 lost tribe is garbage an the Jews started that mess! AKIBA Babylon Jewish rabbi! lay the ground work for that lost tribe mess, so if Africans was taken into the captivity why wasn't they found easy? in Europe? would have been easy to find them, because they was right along with yisrael into captivity? they would have found them all over Europe , that lost tribe is the work of the DEVIL! all Hebrews went into Africa like good book said!, it would be Ethiopian bones an Egyptian bones an writing, every where, they would have dark black skin European, from the Africans, so we knows the Assyrians created the Saite kings, that would last till 525BC,hebrews would come back from Asia an other places under Persian rule, the returns from Babylon, ok they would make greeks come in 332BC no mo hebrews the greeks chased the returns into africa as far as Libya,the hebrews would duck down to west africa an central africa, an curses would come down, an we would get ship to strange land, an do the 400 , years as told to our Father Abraham

Level 8

Location hidden

#74077 Sep 8, 2013
!2 Kings 15:30 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them was the ones the Assyrians took.they was the tribes the Assyrians took from our land, they was the fighters fighting Assyria everybody else would run to Judah 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, so how they become the lost tribes? all men would have went mostly men, an then we would turn around an help the Assyrians against Babylon! its clear if you want it to be PRAY FOR SIGHT that you can see your Heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

#74078 Sep 8, 2013
the synagogue of Satan uses all manner of evil to harm the people of YAH, in their quest to take from Israel their YAH-given birthright. Why do they want this birthright? Because one of their Adamic forefathers sold his birthright to Jacob/Israel for a bowl of soup,Malachi 1:2;I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,Malachi 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.the CAIN peoples got up in Esau for mixing! he mix the wrong peoples an his seed was cursed,an he was absorb into the the Cursed peoples Amorites Japheht peoples,ham.s peoples he went wild with that mixing culture an alot of those peoples had Tazaraat on them We read how Esau grieved his parents by marrying into the Canaanite line: "Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite: which were a grief of mind to Isaac and to Rebekah ... and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite; and Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth" (Genesis 26:34-35; 36:2-3).
The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us that "Edom is in Modern Jewry". This witness from the 1905 edition records the connection between modern day Jews and the race of Edom: "Some anthropologists are inclined to associate the racial origins of the Jews, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and curved noses they appear to have inherited (Vol. X, p. 284). Thus Esau/Edom was now absorbed into the Canaanite people by means of his Hittite and Hivite wives. According to Strong's Concordance the word Canaan means "trader or merchant" Canaanite, Khazar and Edomite are all names that accurately refer to the majority of people who call themselves "Jews." The name Jew originally meant a resident of Judea regardless of religion or race, and has long since lost any association with a true Judahite.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74079 Sep 8, 2013
1st Century CE).*Sage. During the *Jewish War, Johanan ben Zakkai, the leading authority of his day, managed to leave the besieged city of *Jerusalem to join the existing *academy in *Jabneh. johanan’s own ordinances were issued ‘in remembrance of the Temple’ and he is remembered as the first sage to engage in *kabbalah (Jewish mysticism).The leader of the group during 66-70 was Yohanan ben Zakkai. the Sepharviam ,Children of True YIsrael, there is a GIGANTIC COVER-UP going on in the world of history. It is a DECEPTION of such vast proportions that it affects every moment of your life. It affects your income, your health, your family, your residence, your faith, your business, your welfare and even your sex life. Ultimately, it affects your immortal soul, which, at this moment in time, is in serious jeopardy. This cover-up has confounded the wisdom and judgment of millions of otherwise good people.It is also true that nowhere in Scripture are the Israelites ever called “Jews.” There is absolutely no such statement in either Testament, that says,“Jacob is a Jew” or “Israel is a Jew,” or even “Judah is a Jew.” In fact, we have several COUNTEREXAMPLES, which prove the opposite to be true! II Kings 16:6 refers to the House of Judah as “Jews,” but it refers to the House of Israel as “Israel.” Now, if the Jews are Israel, as we are constantly told, why does this passage contradict them? The fact is that the word ‘Jew’ is a modern invention that simply does not mean either ‘Judah’ or Israel’ or “Abraham.’ All of these claims are deceptions invented by the rabbis for the express purpose of deceiving the world on the new world order! which came after the fall of the true Hebrews whom ran in to africa to be in a position to meet curse NEEDS, see the hebrews nation couldnt be no where but in africa to meet the curses couldnt do them in asia or europe because, no jew lost his genealogy or history from living in Europe ,ok the Jewish people in the Bible and through history are an where the scythian an sepharvaims, the Jewish people are neither Shemites, Hebrews, Yisraelites or Judahites. All of these claims are simply false. These false claims are, when added together, THE GREAT IMPERSONATION of Yisrael by a completely different people altogether, a people, who are actually Yisrael's WORST ENEMIES, but who have devised a brilliant strategy of staging a coup over Yisrael and then proceeding to assume their identity. as stated by Noah,Genesis 9:27 ;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
7New Earth7

Europe

#74080 Sep 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
1st Century CE).*Sage. During the *Jewish War, Johanan ben Zakkai, the leading authority of his day, managed to leave the besieged city of *Jerusalem to join the existing *academy in *Jabneh. johanan’s own ordinances were issued ‘in remembrance of the Temple’ and he is remembered as the first sage to engage in *kabbalah (Jewish mysticism).The leader of the group during 66-70 was Yohanan ben Zakkai. the Sepharviam ,Children of True YIsrael, there is a GIGANTIC COVER-UP going on in the world of history. It is a DECEPTION of such vast proportions that it affects every moment of your life. It affects your income, your health, your family, your residence, your faith, your business, your welfare and even your sex life. Ultimately, it affects your immortal soul, which, at this moment in time, is in serious jeopardy. This cover-up has confounded the wisdom and judgment of millions of otherwise good people.It is also true that nowhere in Scripture are the Israelites ever called “Jews.” There is absolutely no such statement in either Testament, that says,“Jacob is a Jew” or “Israel is a Jew,” or even “Judah is a Jew.” In fact, we have several COUNTEREXAMPLES, which prove the opposite to be true! II Kings 16:6 refers to the House of Judah as “Jews,” but it refers to the House of Israel as “Israel.” Now, if the Jews are Israel, as we are constantly told, why does this passage contradict them? The fact is that the word ‘Jew’ is a modern invention that simply does not mean either ‘Judah’ or Israel’ or “Abraham.’ All of these claims are deceptions invented by the rabbis for the express purpose of deceiving the world on the new world order! which came after the fall of the true Hebrews whom ran in to africa to be in a position to meet curse NEEDS, see the hebrews nation couldnt be no where but in africa to meet the curses couldnt do them in asia or europe because, no jew lost his genealogy or history from living in Europe ,ok the Jewish people in the Bible and through history are an where the scythian an sepharvaims, the Jewish people are neither Shemites, Hebrews, Yisraelites or Judahites. All of these claims are simply false. These false claims are, when added together, THE GREAT IMPERSONATION of Yisrael by a completely different people altogether, a people, who are actually Yisrael's WORST ENEMIES, but who have devised a brilliant strategy of staging a coup over Yisrael and then proceeding to assume their identity. as stated by Noah,Genesis 9:27 ;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
How old are you? Do you hear yourself? Is your ego disturbing you?
Cherokee Mooroon

Taylor, MI

#74081 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who interpreted the hieroglyph? Are you seeing where this is going? Who says what tones the hieroglyph represent?
Yes, I do see that you are using tones for your interpretation, but it seems as if you are using it on the Greek interpretation. How can you say what tones were spoken from the hieroglyphs when they did not use vowels in their writing. Your evidence

Like I said, I do agree with of your info but and have learned a few things, others, the evidence doesn't match up. Especially with what I already know, but have not divulged on this topic.

You should not assume no one knows more than what they write on this thread, that would be highly presumptive on your part and that makes you just, well.....WRONG.
7New Earth7

Europe

#74082 Sep 8, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do see that you are using tones for your interpretation, but it seems as if you are using it on the Greek interpretation. How can you say what tones were spoken from the hieroglyphs when they did not use vowels in their writing. Your evidence
Like I said, I do agree with of your info but and have learned a few things, others, the evidence doesn't match up. Especially with what I already know, but have not divulged on this topic.
You should not assume no one knows more than what they write on this thread, that would be highly presumptive on your part and that makes you just, well.....WRONG.
Egypt was an extension of Greece when Greece was rulesd by blacks ie the black gods of Greece..... Many legendary Greeks mentioned going to school in Egypt, and the "NO VOWELS" thing in Egypt....let's be serious, who taught you that one too????? These mofos just come up and cook up shit and we succumb???? Hey com'on where you at????? You've got to be original!!!! You remember this is our history and we've got to show the bastards we own it not them!!!!!!

Ok let me give you a clue......each single letter in Egyptian hieroglyphswas two to three letters, so the mofos thought that there was no vowels but there were, when u see an underscore, it could mean letter E, things like that!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#74083 Sep 8, 2013
Like I said Greek is like that too.....one letter, two to three letters in it

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74084 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see????? That PROVES that I NEVER read your posts, I'm just assuming, cos I know I've seen someone say something here about Jews....... But believe me, I NEVER read your posts.......
Yes you have responded to my post a time or few. But your memory appears to be short. Maybe because it's been a while since youve responded.

You are apparently looking for those who believes in the same fashion as YOURSELF??? That's OK, but you NEED to have that Relationship with the CREATOR, before you seek out people to confirm your own Beliefs!!!

And on you other issue, you maybe speaking of the 9th centuru Kazars Conversion to Judaism???

Level 8

Location hidden

#74085 Sep 8, 2013
Black Mummy of the Green Sahara

Level 8

Location hidden

#74086 Sep 8, 2013
whites hug the coast line where it was cool with water!or in mountains, or caves,they had to stay cool back then an out the sun,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama Muslim 1,583,093
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 4 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 7 min Ugly monkeys 6
Why are all Black Pastors big fat and ugly? 8 min Sadbuttrue 5
Axe, why are you mad at me? 8 min I find myself thi... 1
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 15 min Bdee 19
Saturday, November 4th, 2017 🏴👊... 16 min Bdee 4
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 4 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 6 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web