Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74013 Sep 7, 2013
Internationalist girl wrote:
Jews are rascists the are the one who promoted the curse of ham towards Christian Europeans. And justifying it. They even treat the real black Jews the falajas (Ethiopian) as second class citzens. Steralizing some of them.
100% of the current Jews are not Isrealites. Hebrew Isrealites are dumb. In the old testament is written that Jews will be scattered over the world. So by that logic Europeans are also Jews. Give me a break.
you got it all wrong, jews fit non of curses,
TRUTH

Lawrenceville, GA

#74014 Sep 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you got it all wrong, jews fit non of curses,
I noticed how John's post @ 74,009, suddenly disappeared when your ass showed up. Got a confession to make, huh?

That's not the first time I've noticed that happening. Seems any time he chooses to educate the forum, you trolls shoe up and much of the information he post is suddenly gone.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74015 Sep 7, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed how John's post @ 74,009, suddenly disappeared when your ass showed up. Got a confession to make, huh?
That's not the first time I've noticed that happening. Seems any time he chooses to educate the forum, you trolls shoe up and much of the information he post is suddenly gone.
shut up, this my page
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#74016 Sep 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW WATCH THE LYING AND THE DENYING BEGIN AbOUT THE ABOVE INFORMAITON.
weird you posted this. no lie, I was just resding the distributution of e1b1a last night. People act as if these numbers are insignificant even a % such as 7% equates to millions. Im starting to see the big picture more and more. Ever notice how the troll always acts as if sub sahara is non significant but when you reaaly think about it, its 2/3rds of the continent, lol.

I asked this question I believe yesterday and Im sure it was read but "convieniently" looked pass. How is the J Haplotype the strain of the Isralites? Unless Noah, Eber, abraham were J its impossible being y DNA is passed from father to son unchanged.

Im sure anyone outside of AE wants to go on record in stating that Enoch was J DNA.

Another thing all these science buffs who claim J is indenginous to the biblical promised land on this thread, I hardly, if ever see anyone of them challenging you. They run and hide.

Anyway good work
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#74017 Sep 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had your DNA analyzed for ancestry?
Scared?
John kills you at your own game, I love it.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#74018 Sep 7, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text> listen "dude" believe what u want. Ive stated my opinion and breakdown already, no need to continue writing novels for a man who is not intrested in learning. Moving on. Now Was Noah abraham peleg eber J dna?
no one asked you to write a novel. you claimed a while ago J was japheth and shem was a WA type. when i asked you to make a case, as it's commonly understood shem represents asiatics most likely haplo-J carriers. you disappeared!

i asked you go make a case for the 'great sea' representing the atlantic, and not the mediterranean as is commonly understood.

again, nothing!

there were a few times in the past i asked you to backup some of your claims with a reasonable factual/logical argument and the result was always the same - nothing...

you starting to get my point, bruh?

unlike hitman and john and unfazed and ben (who i may or may not agree with, depending...), you don't even attempt to prove anything!

your idea of making a point is 'haha''lol''well if you cant see it''i aint writing a book', etc.

it's not bout how you feel,'dude'. its about representing a position with facts and logic, and putting it out there for rebuttal or agreement or follow-up.

now this...

"Moving on. Now Was Noah abraham peleg eber J dna?"

dunno. the bible seems to have an asiatic bias to it. could be because the last group to give us the version we have today were asiatic. with the hamitic influence coming through when dealing with certain facts concerning history religion and culture.

there are two important points i like to make when trying to figure out who was really who. the ancient hebrews were clearly closely associated with hamitic groups. but later on we see in the talmud a distinct racial hostility and contempt for 'ham'.

you can also see from history that the most important figure in the old testiment, moses, was certainly an egyptian black hamitic man. though this isn't reflected in scripture.

*we can only imagine why that is*

so as far as these others are concerned, who knows for sure?
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#74019 Sep 7, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
weird you posted this. no lie, I was just resding the distributution of e1b1a last night. People act as if these numbers are insignificant even a % such as 7% equates to millions. Im starting to see the big picture more and more. Ever notice how the troll always acts as if sub sahara is non significant but when you reaaly think about it, its 2/3rds of the continent, lol.
I asked this question I believe yesterday and Im sure it was read but "convieniently" looked pass. How is the J Haplotype the strain of the Isralites? Unless Noah, Eber, abraham were J its impossible being y DNA is passed from father to son unchanged.
Im sure anyone outside of AE wants to go on record in stating that Enoch was J DNA.
Another thing all these science buffs who claim J is indenginous to the biblical promised land on this thread, I hardly, if ever see anyone of them challenging you. They run and hide.
Anyway good work
Oh please I dont run from anyone! Haplogroup J,G M34 ARE THE INDIGENOUS Haplogroups in the Middle East! They ARE OLDER THAN ANY OTHER HAPLOGROUP IN THE MIDDLE EAST! The ancient ANATOLIAN Neolithic Farmers started farming in Anatolia then went into the Middle East/Europe and North Africa l0000 years ago. The infested the Middle East with Haplogroup J. Then Europe/North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. So they chances are Mr Abraham was a J carrier. Iraq (Chaldeans,Mesopotamia) is heavily Haplogroup J! Look on any DNA map.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#74020 Sep 7, 2013
I've noticed due to so many of "Y'ALLS," BIASES, THAT YOU MISS OUT ON SCOLARLY POCT THAT, ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TODAY, YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE!!!
The place (KEMET...AKA...KMT...IN GLYPHS) known as Egypt is the gateway to CANAAN & ARABIA (MODERN NAME).
ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMANS, ESPECIALLY AFROID (AFRICANS) LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE EURO MONKEYMAN NEANDERTHAL. ALL OF THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NEANDERTHALS, 30,000+ YBP!!! So it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR NEADERTHALS TO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN CANAAN (PALESTINE/ISRAEL), AS SOME JERKINSTINES ARE ASKING US TO BELIEVE!!! LOL!!!
You will find Neanderthal dna in people WHOM YOU'D LEAST EXPECT. BUT ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE PROPER INSITE WOULD KNOW THIS, DUE TO THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF THE LATEST TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS IN GENETICS, SUCH AS THOSE USED @ 23andme.com
I don't expect things to improve in here any time soon. WHY??? BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MORE COMFORTABLE FIGHTING WITH THE ENEMY, AS OPPOSED TO PAYING ATTENTION TO SOMEONE GIBING THEM THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS THEY BRING TO THE TABLE...RIGHT???
I'll continue WATCHING MOST OF THE CONVERSATION FROM THE SIDELINES, AS THE TROLLS CONTINUALLY FLOOD THE THREADS WITH THEIR NONSENSE.
If YOU'VE NOTICED...THEY CAN NEVER COME BACK WITH ANY PEAR RATED SCHOLARLY INFORMATION TO DEBUNK ANY OF MY POST??? JUST THOUGHT I'D MENTION THAT TID BIT OF OVERLOOKED INFORMATION...
Um....Neanderthals were the very first humans out of Africa 300000 years ago. When Africans came out of Africa they interbred with the hairy very sexy neanderthal creating Cro-Magnon man who was the very first modern man in the Middle East and Europe and North Africa. Thousands of skeletons of neanderthals,Cro-Magnon man and their hybrids have been found in the Middle East/Europe and North Africa!
Ancient 70000 year old European neanderthal:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/
35000 year old Cro-Magnon man:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#74021 Sep 7, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
no one asked you to write a novel. you claimed a while ago J was japheth and shem was a WA type. when i asked you to make a case, as it's commonly understood shem represents asiatics most likely haplo-J carriers. you disappeared!
i asked you go make a case for the 'great sea' representing the atlantic, and not the mediterranean as is commonly understood.
again, nothing!
there were a few times in the past i asked you to backup some of your claims with a reasonable factual/logical argument and the result was always the same - nothing...
you starting to get my point, bruh?
unlike hitman and john and unfazed and ben (who i may or may not agree with, depending...), you don't even attempt to prove anything!
your idea of making a point is 'haha''lol''well if you cant see it''i aint writing a book', etc.
it's not bout how you feel,'dude'. its about representing a position with facts and logic, and putting it out there for rebuttal or agreement or follow-up.
now this...
"Moving on. Now Was Noah abraham peleg eber J dna?"
dunno. the bible seems to have an asiatic bias to it. could be because the last group to give us the version we have today were asiatic. with the hamitic influence coming through when dealing with certain facts concerning history religion and culture.
there are two important points i like to make when trying to figure out who was really who. the ancient hebrews were clearly closely associated with hamitic groups. but later on we see in the talmud a distinct racial hostility and contempt for 'ham'.
you can also see from history that the most important figure in the old testiment, moses, was certainly an egyptian black hamitic man. though this isn't reflected in scripture.
*we can only imagine why that is*
so as far as these others are concerned, who knows for sure?
He would have had to be at least I/2 Shemite otherwise he would not be related to Abraham or Jesus according to the genealogy of the bible.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#74022 Sep 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He would have had to be at least I/2 Shemite otherwise he would not be related to Abraham or Jesus according to the genealogy of the bible.
unless biblical genealogy is more symbolic than literal.

moses likely represents ahmose I, and maybe a couple of others in his line clustered together. even the names of the 18th dynasty pharaohs match *mosis. and the 1st part of his name represents the hebrew god yah, using an alternate spelling 'ah'.

but to be sure the delta (hebrews) were 'delivered' by ahmose I. who was part of a well established thebean family. these were egypto-nubian types, but the bible seems to have them down as shemites/asiatics.

there's at least one school of thought that believes 'shem' represents a class of egyptian priest who went by a similar group name. interesting but i haven't found enough info on this to come to any conclusion.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74023 Sep 8, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway good work
Simply put 100% of the African continent has HAPLOTYPE E1B1A!!! JUST LOOK AT THOSE PERCENTAGES I PRESENTED FOR THOSE BERBER & TUAREG AND ARABS!!! 44%, 46%, AND EVEN HIGHER E1B1A HAPLOTYPES IN INVADERS. HOW COULD SO-CALLED ARABS WHO INVADED FROM ARABIA HAVE SO MUCH E1B1A, NOT HAVE BEEN E1B1A IB ARABIA??? OR WERE THEY ORIGINALLY AFROID (AFRICAN) TYPES BEFORE BEING INVADED BY ANATOLIAN TURKIC TYPES IN THE SO-CALLED MID EAST???

You will NEVER GET A TRUTHFULL ANSWER ON J TYPES INVADING JERUSALEM IN 638 A.D...NOR WILL YOU GET A TRUTHFULL ANSWER ABOUT J TYPES INVADING KEMET (aka...EGUPT) IN 642 A.D...EVEN THOUGH ITS WRITTEN IN ARAB HISTORY!!!

Location hidden

#74024 Sep 8, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway good work
The table of nations makes this quite easy. Just check the lands which Gog and Magog and Tubal etc...etc..,occupied originally???
7New Earth7

Europe

#74025 Sep 8, 2013
CONTINUDE
The first Arab military expeditions into the Maghreb, between 642 and 669, resulted in the spread of Islam. These early forays from a base in Egypt occurred under local initiative rather than under orders from the central caliphate. But when the seat of the caliphate moved from Medina to Damascus, the Umayyads (a Muslim dynasty ruling from 661 to 750) recognized that the strategic necessity of “DOMINATING the Mediterranean dictated a concerted military effort on the NORTH AFRICAN front.” In 670, therefore, an Arab army under Uqba ibn Nafi established the town of Qayrawan about 160 kilometers south of present-day Tunis and used it as a base for “FURTHER OPERATIONS”(from WIKI…TROLLS MOST FAVORITE SOURCE).
That two word phrase “FURTHER OPERATIONS,” shows the INTENT OF THE ARAB INVADERS IN “642 A.D.” TO FURTHER THEIR CONQUEST OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENTS RICHES FROM PEOPLE THEY’D BEEN CHASING AND ATTEMPTING TO CONVERT, SINCE THEIR ASULTS ON JERUSALEM IN 638 A.D!!!
GUESS WHO THESE INVADERS (J HAPLOTYPES) HAD IN TOW AS ARTISIANS AND NUMBER COUNTERS???
Glimmer and AE are TROLLS.........living in self denial

Location hidden

#74026 Sep 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....Neanderthals were the very first humans out of Africa 300000 years ago. When Africans came out of Africa they interbred with the hairy very sexy neanderthal creating Cro-Magnon man who was the very first modern man in the Middle East and Europe and North Africa. Thousands of skeletons of neanderthals,Cro-Magnon man and their hybrids have been found in the Middle East/Europe and North Africa!
Ancient 70000 year old European neanderthal:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/
35000 year old Cro-Magnon man:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
Take your cartoonistic Monkey man reasonig to a forum for the kind of makebelieve sheeit you represent.

Location hidden

#74027 Sep 8, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT OBSERVATION!!!

Keep it up...

Location hidden

#74028 Sep 8, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer and AE are TROLLS.........living in self denial
What else do you expect from those who want to Steal All of GOD'S Glory for themselves???

Level 8

Location hidden

#74030 Sep 8, 2013
you tricks trying to rise up on me wont work, i build this city, i made the town,im super og on board ,im gone start back riding on you fools

Level 8

Location hidden

#74031 Sep 8, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74032 Sep 8, 2013
the Hebrews went into africa that's for sure! no if an buts bout that!2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? OK you see at what point did the Jews go into africa by way of Egypt an was removed into all the kingdoms of EARTH from africa?{ ok see you peoples that hate us to be them same peoples dont believe in CREATOR.ok look what Moses said as part of Curses,Deuteronomy 28:25;The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.MOSES knew where we would be even back then! he was telling us!Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; we HERE!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#74033 Sep 8, 2013
ThuYa YuYa. Ive said befor Egyptian suffixed or prefixed their name with the God the followed. Even in the bible Egypt is scattered right along with Israel and return but will be scattered again and become a base nation and will blend in with Israel. Beforehand we see Israel was a third with Egypt.

Remember Israel came into Egypt in low number and by Moses time they were in million. Mixing with hamitics mainly made them viewed as Egyptian tribes with a different God. They went unnoticed as another Egypt tribe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Surgit Tempestas 1,420,890
Was Japeth Noah's son was an ALBINO? (Jun '13) 11 min Why Is The Sky Blue 23
The White Rodney King. 13 min Criminal Apologist 14
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 418
Tote Bags Replacing Briefcases For Men? 25 min Fashion Sausage P... 3
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 25 min Moses 109
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 26 min Lived in WP 21
Losing my virginity to a white guy 33 min Inbred Sausage Party 42
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 42 min U Are Not Special 129
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 49 min Oh No You Di-nt 317
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 55 min Moses 47,930
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Moses 621
More from around the web