Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#73962 Sep 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info! I say 'IF' I start digging up all the medebays articles worldwide, its uncountable!
I just decided to take a look a few minutes ago, and see they were spiritual people and prominent too
:
See Lord ShiVa (ShiBa) who is MahadeVa (MahadeBa). Has one of his names as 'Munda'.
www.harekrsna.de/1000Shiva.htm
Plus: "Birsa Munda,[2] led a late 19th-century
independence movement during British colonial rule
in India. He was said to be very powerful and he
could turn bullets to powder."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munda_people
Mundas are O haplogroup ad share it with Japanese. Now Mundas have a group called Kharia seems like Korea.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#73963 Sep 6, 2013
Charle B wrote:
Can anybody explain to me how we come to the conclusion of what exaclty is the original Hebrew Israelite DNA ?
Also how is "J DNA" being assigned as the original Hebrew Israelite DNA ?
J is the type of the Semitic Mideast. J1 in Arabia, J2 in Mesopotamia and the Levant. It has been there for a long time.

G was in the Caucasus and Anatolia. R in the steppes and northern Iran. J could not have come from those places.

You are not a Hebrew.
Willy

Meridian, MS

#73964 Sep 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
J is the type of the Semitic Mideast. J1 in Arabia, J2 in Mesopotamia and the Levant. It has been there for a long time.
G was in the Caucasus and Anatolia. R in the steppes and northern Iran. J could not have come from those places.
You are not a Hebrew.
No matter how many banks, courts, media outlets, politicians, scientists, corporations, governments, secret societies they "OWN and CONTROL"... "jews" will never be "Hebrews".
- Willy
Willy

Meridian, MS

#73965 Sep 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Hebrew.
I wouldn't want to be caught on the "wrong side of the room" when the shít hits the fan... know what I mean.

Hint:
The shít is about to hit the fan...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#73966 Sep 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I typed in crew of Canaanites and typed in Canaanites in boat and got 0 so I wrote to them. Any fool can see they are Egyptians.
How are you gonna admit those black figure are Egyptian yet say the Egyptian wasnt black. You tying yourself up n a rope.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73967 Sep 6, 2013
Charle B wrote:
Can anybody explain to me how we come to the conclusion of what exaclty is the original Hebrew Israelite DNA ?
Also how is "J DNA" being assigned as the original Hebrew Israelite DNA ?
The majority of modern INDIGENOUS people in the Middle East carry Haplogroup J! DNA taken from ancient Phoenicians show they were Haplogroup J2 carrier which means their ancestors the Canaanites/Israelites were J2 carriers as well.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#73968 Sep 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>How are you gonna admit those black figure are Egyptian yet say the Egyptian wasnt black. You tying yourself up n a rope.
GOOD ANALYSIS Punch.... keep in mind the 'ae' troll believes ancient Kemet was white and he answers to the racist Apartheid term "colured".
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73969 Sep 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>How are you gonna admit those black figure are Egyptian yet say the Egyptian wasnt black. You tying yourself up n a rope.
Yawn.....The majority of ancient Egyptians were mixed race,some white and some black.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73970 Sep 6, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how many banks, courts, media outlets, politicians, scientists, corporations, governments, secret societies they "OWN and CONTROL"... "jews" will never be "Hebrews".
- Willy
DNA says otherwise!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73971 Sep 6, 2013
Charle B wrote:
Can anybody post a link from any major university that support "J DNA" as the original DNA for the ancient Hebrew Israelites ?
Trolls keep claiming that the blacks are not the real ancient Hebrew Israelites, therefore is there any credited universities with supported DNA evidence to back up the claim that the Ashkenazi are the real ancient Hebrew Israelites ?
The EXTREMELY INDIGENOUS HAPOGROUPS of the Middle East are J1,J2,G,M34! To have originated in the Middle East you have to have those Haplogroups otherwise YOU ARE NOT MIDDLE EASTERN IN ORIGIN! AA people DO NOT have these Haplogroups!
The majority of scientists say Ashkenazi Jews originated from Israel. The University of Arizona and the Albert Einstein University and there are probably many more!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73972 Sep 6, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
One word No.
Unless Enoch, Noah, Eber, Peleg, and Abraham, ect. Had J DNA the argument is over !
They all did have Haplo J
Descendants of the ancient Israelites who have lived in ancient Israel for more than 3000 years all carrying J1,J2 and M34, the very INDIGENOUS haplos of the Middle East!
www.israelite-samaritans.com

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#73973 Sep 6, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
was abraham eber peleg J dna? Ill give up a little bit looms, Based one the maping out of 1. The promised land biblically there is no possible way the great sea could be the meditereanean. This is a obvious unorthadox approach but its my opinion. Now with Great Sea being missed maped and biblically missed translated this changes everything as it relates to shems inheritance in Jubliees 8. Which goes back to.our original disgreement of J being the original isralite strain.
Thats why I asked u if Peleg Eber abraham and Noah were J dna which your ducked.
For the record never called your a troll. I said uou believed J is the isralite strain as Trolls do.
i said several times ancienet israel was a mixed community of mostly J and E carriers. as were the hebrews - mixed.

and this 'Ill give up a little bit looms, Based one the maping out of 1. The promised land biblically there is no possible way the great sea could be the meditereanean.'

dude, you can't make a case. if you could you would. this is my issue. either represent your position or don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#73974 Sep 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of modern INDIGENOUS people in the Middle East carry Haplogroup J! DNA taken from ancient Phoenicians show they were Haplogroup J2 carrier which means their ancestors the Canaanites/Israelites were J2 carriers as well.
The paper that says Phoenicians had haplotype J2 marker has long been criticized and proved to be wrong for they achieve this feat by (allegedly) comparing areas of Phoenician with those of no (or low) such influence. Phoenicians were obviously part of the larger ancient group, called Canaanites and historically and based on scripture Canaanites were derived from Canaan son of Ham, its descendants are carriers of EM-78 haplotypes. They may had a mix of J1 from near by northern Levant but how come the J2? J2 didn't follow the route towards Canaan.

"Phoenician" Y-chromosomes

"The newest bit of Genographic wisdom is that haplogroup J2 in the Mediterranean is associated not with the Neolithic, Greek, or other population movements, but with the sea-faring Phoenicians. They achieve this feat by (allegedly) comparing areas of Phoenician with those of no (or low) such influence"

"Are similarities between the Levant, North Africa and Spain due to Phoenicians or due to this later Arab movement? By failing to trace the distribution of their "Phoenician colonization signals" among Arabians, the authors have overstated their case"

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2008/10/phoenici...

Level 6

Location hidden

#73975 Sep 7, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i said several times ancienet israel was a mixed community of mostly J and E carriers. as were the hebrews - mixed.
and this 'Ill give up a little bit looms, Based one the maping out of 1. The promised land biblically there is no possible way the great sea could be the meditereanean.'
dude, you can't make a case. if you could you would. this is my issue. either represent your position or don't expect anyone to take you seriously.
Well, it may be hard to believe but original Semites were Carrier of EM-35 and its descendants today, not any of J. I admit J1 has been long associated with EM-35 but can not take the majority. Forget the pagan haplotype J2 that has got affiliation with R1 and I. How do you see the comment made by the Arab professer below?

"It's simple. Although Arabic is part of the Semitic phylogeny, Arabic itself looks to have emerged somewhere on the Arabian plate, instead of the parental home of Semitic--aka Africa. However, for Arabic to develop in the first place, proto-Semitic of some form would have had to have been available. Proto-Semitic would have been brought into the region for the first time by hg E carriers, as evidenced by the bulk of "Afro-Asiatic" phylum's diversity concentrated in African populations where hg E is fairly frequent. Semitic is the ONLY "Afro-Asiatic" branch in the Arabian plate. Therefore, hg J carriers in Arabia should best be viewed as folks acculturated to speak Semitic. In other words: Arabs would not exist, had it not been for hg E carriers in the region!"

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
KimmyYu

College Park, MD

#73976 Sep 7, 2013
Whites lie wrote:
<quoted text>The bible proves that the hebrews are black.Science aka Whitey will always lie.That's their nature,that's what they do.You can't dispute the biblical evidence so you turn to whitey's lies.The game is over,the truth is being revealed,the time of the gentiles is ending.
Hey actually science backs us up now. Hebrews were definitely black. 2 years later definitive proof.

Level 6

Location hidden

#73977 Sep 7, 2013
Original Semites or Proto-Semites might have originated in Southern Arabia or the African side coast of the red sea, but they were most likely carriers of the later descendants of EM-35, but not any of J. The part of EM-35, strongly linked with Semites is EM-+123. This haplotype is about 10% in Ashkenazim and Sephardic Jews

Jordanians (Dead sea) 31.1
Ethiopian Amhara 23.5
Ethiopian Jews 13.6
Sahara/Mauritania 11.1
Algerian Kabyles 10.5
Ethiopian Wolayta 8.3
Yemen 8.1
Ethiopian Oromo 8
Erzurum Turkish 8
Omanite 7.7
Bedouins 7.1
Sicilians 6.6
Sephardi Turkish 5.3
United Arab Emirate 4.9
Northern Egyptians 4.8
Southeastern Turkish 4.2
Armenians 4.1
Druze Arabs 3.6
Sardinians 3.5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M12...

Level 6

Location hidden

#73978 Sep 7, 2013
KimmyYu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey actually science backs us up now. Hebrews were definitely black. 2 years later definitive proof.
Let, genes speak not skin color!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#73979 Sep 7, 2013
First of all, PHAED71; you MUST understand how EVIL babylonian churches affected everybody's psyche INCLUDING YOURS!!!!!!

See read all the verses in this link and see that RIGHTEOUSNESS doesn't mean BEING A 'GOOD MAMA'S BOY'..... It means FIGHTING FOR YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS.....SIMILAR TO WARFARE!!!!!!!! www.openbible.info/topics/righteousness

You'll notice its (the word righteousness) found near words like 'justice and equity'......

Put the WORD BACK in CONTEXT......WIPE the NONSENSE babylon has put into your brain!!!!!!!!

After this then later when I have the time we will discuss Paul!!!!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#73980 Sep 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The paper that says Phoenicians had haplotype J2 marker has long been criticized and proved to be wrong for they achieve this feat by (allegedly) comparing areas of Phoenician with those of no (or low) such influence. Phoenicians were obviously part of the larger ancient group, called Canaanites and historically and based on scripture Canaanites were derived from Canaan son of Ham, its descendants are carriers of EM-78 haplotypes. They may had a mix of J1 from near by northern Levant but how come the J2? J2 didn't follow the route towards Canaan.
"Phoenician" Y-chromosomes
"The newest bit of Genographic wisdom is that haplogroup J2 in the Mediterranean is associated not with the Neolithic, Greek, or other population movements, but with the sea-faring Phoenicians. They achieve this feat by (allegedly) comparing areas of Phoenician with those of no (or low) such influence"
"Are similarities between the Levant, North Africa and Spain due to Phoenicians or due to this later Arab movement? By failing to trace the distribution of their "Phoenician colonization signals" among Arabians, the authors have overstated their case"
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2008/10/phoenici...
Yes I agree, the Neolithic Farmers carried the J,G, and other Middle Eastern Haplogroups into Europe NOT the Phoenicians. The Canaanites/Israelites skulls found in ancient Egypt were Asiatics and MOST definitely NOT the same as Egyptians! I say Canaanites/Israelites because archeologists are not sure if the skeletons are the Hyksos or Israelites but it doesnt really matter because they were the same people!
www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html
National Geographic took DNA from Phoenicians and say it was Haplogroup J2. The Minoans were closely related to the Canaanites. Archeologists have found Minoan mosaics all over the ancient Hyksos settlement of Tell el Daba in ancient Egypt. DNA taken from Minoans show they were J2 carriers. Ham can also means Asians!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#73981 Sep 7, 2013
KimmyYu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope they carried indigenous Middle Eastern Haplogroups thats why modern INDIGENOUS people like the Samaritans,Chaldeans,Assyrians have virtually NO Sub-Saharan African DNA. Thats why Europeans have NO African DNA! Simply put there WERE NEVER EVER any Sub-Saharan NATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST! The descendants of the Hebrews/Israelites, the Samaritans who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
israelite-samaritans.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : What black actress do you find attractive? 3 min El Rey del Mundo 4
The amazing value of having pure nappy hair 11 min Rich stars of the... 23
why are white women obsessed with black men (Sep '07) 35 min Tulip 742
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min VetnorsGate 1,548,884
Why do white girls give us the stink eye.... 1 hr Lil Missy 17
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Majesty 39
Are liberals getting too unstable? 2 hr Savant 90
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 2 hr Shondalynn Davis 43
2019 will be 400 years of black male cuckolding. 5 hr CoonisMaceo 35
Racism in America 6 hr CoonisMaceo 649