Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#73932 Sep 5, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
To sum it up . Shems inheritance is not confined to the middle east as you claimed. I really dont feel like breaking down the great sea. If you dont see it fine, lol . Your have your moments but your thinking doesnt different much from the trolls who frequent here, your delivery is just different but at the core its the same doctrine. For ex. using terms like black african types, lol Its confusing. looking at the relics from assyria whats the difference? What makes you a black african type?
Last question
Did Peleg, abraham, and Eber have J DNA?
so i asked you to present a case and what i get is 'haha' and 'you a troll'..smdh!

dude, seriously. you need to stop throwing ish out there you can't support. let me just say the same thing to you i said to hitman.

put some real scholarship into, get your facts straight, and bring something that can actually stand on its own.

otherwise, you the real troll!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#73933 Sep 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Europeans/Middle Eastern people do not carry M35 but the indigenous North African E1b1b. Im not saying Southern Arabia wasnt Ethiopian and maybe it was, but they interbred with the Neolithic Middle Eastern Farmers. Ancient Arabia was a nomadic society just like the Bedouins. It only seems to have become civilized and they started practicing farming when the Eurasian Farmers came there.
As usual you have problems in understanding these haplotypes. EM35 also called E1b1b1 is a parent clade of all E in the middle east and some parts of Europe. Just directly see the purple paint, very clear and simple for all non-blind men

http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b1_Y-DNA.h...

This haplotype is originated in the middle east (indegenious to that area) and distributed to all direction but majority of it to the horn and north Africa. E1b1b or EM215 is the ancestor of EM35 and is Ethiopian in origin. You can clearly see that it is impossible to separate Horn and North of Africa cushites from the Neolithic farmers of the middle east.

Level 6

Location hidden

#73934 Sep 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yip its an absolute fact, Jews are the most intelligent people in the world! After all Einstein was Jewish!
Why are you swaying like a pendulum? You were defending haplotype J2 and downplaying the role of EM-35 but now again you boldly turned back your position and started to cling yourself with the glory of EM-35. You are worthless fellow! Why are you in the middle of people that are seriously exchanging knowledge and ideas, while you are playing like a child. Just leave this forum and buy some dolls to play with.

Albert Enstine has different gene from most of the Jews today, as current Jews carry pagan bull worshiping haplotype J2 and R, while Enstine carried the very source of the truly semite gene, E1b1b1.

http://www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2011/02/e1b1b1-m35...

Level 6

Location hidden

#73935 Sep 5, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
To sum it up . Shems inheritance is not confined to the middle east as you claimed. I really dont feel like breaking down the great sea. If you dont see it fine, lol . Your have your moments but your thinking doesnt different much from the trolls who frequent here, your delivery is just different but at the core its the same doctrine. For ex. using terms like black african types, lol Its confusing. looking at the relics from assyria whats the difference? What makes you a black african type?
Last question
Did Peleg, abraham, and Eber have J DNA?
Shem is largely believed to have originated in the Middle East side of the red sea, but it is also largely believed that its ancestor 'Afro Asiatic' is purely African. There is competing theory that says Semites originated in Ethiopia but not popular as such. In any case, scholars believe the original semites carried the Arabian-African type of haplotype E, not haplotype J. Haplotype J later assimilated the Semitic culture.

Arabian E is more endogenous than J
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

These semites later moved north as far as Mesopitamia and returned back to the levantine, then southern Arabia and Ethiopia. In doing so, they acquired haplotypes J1 and very recently haplotype J2. The original Semites preferred the southern part of Arabia and Ethiopia, following the expansion of desert as they were originally agrarian and sea fearing. Today's Middle Eastern are mostly mixed semites, but convinced the world as if they are original semites.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73937 Sep 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you swaying like a pendulum? You were defending haplotype J2 and downplaying the role of EM-35 but now again you boldly turned back your position and started to cling yourself with the glory of EM-35. You are worthless fellow! Why are you in the middle of people that are seriously exchanging knowledge and ideas, while you are playing like a child. Just leave this forum and buy some dolls to play with.
Albert Enstine has different gene from most of the Jews today, as current Jews carry pagan bull worshiping haplotype J2 and R, while Enstine carried the very source of the truly semite gene, E1b1b1.
http://www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2011/02/e1b1b1-m35...
Haplogroup M35 went to North Africa were it mutated into E-M78 E1b1b1a1 which is the most common Haplogroup in the Middle East and Europe! Look at Eupedia and wiki!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:E1b1bRoute.png
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73938 Sep 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Shem is largely believed to have originated in the Middle East side of the red sea, but it is also largely believed that its ancestor 'Afro Asiatic' is purely African. There is competing theory that says Semites originated in Ethiopia but not popular as such. In any case, scholars believe the original semites carried the Arabian-African type of haplotype E, not haplotype J. Haplotype J later assimilated the Semitic culture.
Arabian E is more endogenous than J
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
These semites later moved north as far as Mesopitamia and returned back to the levantine, then southern Arabia and Ethiopia. In doing so, they acquired haplotypes J1 and very recently haplotype J2. The original Semites preferred the southern part of Arabia and Ethiopia, following the expansion of desert as they were originally agrarian and sea fearing. Today's Middle Eastern are mostly mixed semites, but convinced the world as if they are original semites.
What an absolete load of cr*p. The Book of Jubilees/Bible states EXREMELY clearly that SHEMITES ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE! SONS OF SHEM and the land they inherited:
Arphaxad - Mesopotamia
Aram - Aramaic/Syria
Asshur - Assyria
Elam - Arabia
Lud - Lydians ANATOLIA
All carrying Haplogroup J!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73939 Sep 5, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alfie,
You might want to put up the REAL ones from the ACTUAL tombs pre tampering. Not the white washed manipulated cartoons.
http://www.bible-archaeology.info/Copy_of_2Be...
http://www.bible-archaeology.info/Beni-Hassan...
They look white to me! In fact the paintings are shown on YOUTUBE and they look extremely white to me! After all their skeletons were found in Egypt and they were indigenous Middle Eastern Asiatics! Their kids the Phoenicians carried Haplogroup J2!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73940 Sep 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
For some reason I feel that the Whites are a product of albino India people. Maybe not dravidian but elamite Babylonian or half mixed with them. Babylon a center of all race to LON(League if Nations)London. Idk just a theory they do seem to come from Central Asia.
IN chronicles it only show Reuben Gad and Mannaseh being snatched up by Assyrians.
Um.... nope they came from a combination of the seriously sexy neanderthals and Africans. The off spring of that combination was Cro-Magnon man who was the first modern man in the Middle East/North Africa and Europe!
70000 year old neanderthal, ancestor of Middle Eastern people/Europeans:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73941 Sep 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Yea they play alot of soccer and dodgeball in here something AAs think white people do. These folks know Nubia and Egypt was e1b1a and smidget of them and thats just royal rank not the civilians. Also the Israelites was e1b1a majority tribe. How can Jacobs grandson gene survive 400 years in Egypt around all them blacks. They had to be unnotice and blended in. Moses hid under Rameses and was loved by him. Moses was everything Rameses was fearing to happen. You mean to tell me Rameses whos e1b1a didnt see a hooked nose whiteboy coming. Lmao!
Supposedly the Hyksos had already conquered Egypt when the Israelites came to Egypt. The Israelites were never black but indigenous J2 carriers from the Middle East! Thats why none of you are related to them. Ramses 11 was a Eurasian man with a huge pointy nose! So nope the ancient Egyptians were a mixed race people with some white and some black. White Egyptians:
www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013-03/n...
Blue eyed Pharoah:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73942 Sep 6, 2013
Recreation of Ramses 11 and his son (dont look black to me):
www.nbcnews.com/id/6614215/ns/technology_and_...

Level 6

Location hidden

#73943 Sep 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What an absolete load of cr*p. The Book of Jubilees/Bible states EXREMELY clearly that SHEMITES ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE! SONS OF SHEM and the land they inherited:
Arphaxad - Mesopotamia
Aram - Aramaic/Syria
Asshur - Assyria
Elam - Arabia
Lud - Lydians ANATOLIA
All carrying Haplogroup J!
Your permanent sickness is the assumption that people neither move nor mixed. Actually people do move, but lands remain stationary. Book of Jubilee never mentioned 'haplotype J' but the book actually tells where these people are. I don't expect you to imagine the Book in its complete form survived just in Ethiopia, telling you Ethiopia is the final destination of the original Semites. Don't worry, I never expect you to admit that.

"The only complete version of the Book of Jubilees is written in Ethiopian, though most scholars believe that it was originally written in Hebrew. There are some fragments existing today in Greek and Latin, but nowhere near a complete book in either language"

http://www.gotquestions.org/book-of-Jubilees....

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73944 Sep 6, 2013
Virtually every single day at the exact same time the same trolls coming here spewing the same old garbage. make sure you wander do they have a life at all, or are they lonely and in need of attention???

Who knows for sure....or maybe their agents for the enemy???

One thig for sure....their not friendly to people with the HERITAGE in this thread !!! Tht. Fore SURE!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#73945 Sep 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Virtually every single day at the exact same time the same trolls coming here spewing the same old garbage. make sure you wander do they have a life at all, or are they lonely and in need of attention???
One thig for sure....their not friendly to people with the HERITAGE in this thread !!! Tht. Fore SURE!!!!!!!
Is this referring to Ae?

Level 6

Location hidden

#73946 Sep 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
Recreation of Ramses 11 and his son (dont look black to me):
www.nbcnews.com/id/6614215/ns/technology_and_...
He has an aquiline nose, is Ramsus III not his son? I don't expect Ramsus III to had that long nose, or he may not be E1b1a carrier.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#73947 Sep 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
What Heritage is that LOL
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#73948 Sep 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
He has an aquiline nose, is Ramsus III not his son? I don't expect Ramsus III to had that long nose, or he may not be E1b1a carrier.
No Ramses 111 was not his son. I read somewhere Ramses 11 was a Libyan in origin.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#73949 Sep 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this referring to Ae?
I work on my pc most of the time. When I have nothing to do I come on here!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#73950 Sep 6, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
so i asked you to present a case and what i get is 'haha' and 'you a troll'..smdh!
dude, seriously. you need to stop throwing ish out there you can't support. let me just say the same thing to you i said to hitman.
put some real scholarship into, get your facts straight, and bring something that can actually stand on its own.
otherwise, you the real troll!
was abraham eber peleg J dna? Ill give up a little bit looms, Based one the maping out of 1. The promised land biblically there is no possible way the great sea could be the meditereanean. This is a obvious unorthadox approach but its my opinion. Now with Great Sea being missed maped and biblically missed translated this changes everything as it relates to shems inheritance in Jubliees 8. Which goes back to.our original disgreement of J being the original isralite strain.

Thats why I asked u if Peleg Eber abraham and Noah were J dna which your ducked.

For the record never called your a troll. I said uou believed J is the isralite strain as Trolls do.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73951 Sep 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
>CREW OF CANAANITES<
08-01-09/56
http://www.lessingimages.com/viewimage.asp...
A supply ship. On deck, the captain is haranguing a CREW OF CANAANITES. Painted wood, 12th Dynasty (2000-1785 BCE), Middle Kingdom, Egypt.
National Maritime Museum, Haifa, Israel
I typed in crew of Canaanites and typed in Canaanites in boat and got 0 so I wrote to them. Any fool can see they are Egyptians.
7New Earth7

UK

#73952 Sep 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Oh 7th im watching this Runoko Rashidi videos and he talks about a tribe in Australia or India name the Orishas. I aint gone lie ive been seeing bits and pieces on what you be saying from time to time. Also some if these black tribes in the Far East have African similar names like the Sentas and Mundas.
Thanks for the info! I say 'IF' I start digging up all the medebays articles worldwide, its uncountable!
I just decided to take a look a few minutes ago, and see they were spiritual people and prominent too
:
See Lord ShiVa (ShiBa) who is MahadeVa (MahadeBa). Has one of his names as 'Munda'.
www.harekrsna.de/1000Shiva.htm

Plus: "Birsa Munda,[2] led a late 19th-century
independence movement during British colonial rule
in India. He was said to be very powerful and he
could turn bullets to powder."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munda_people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 2 min Redefined 372
Albino: Take 10 minutres a day to troll the n**... 3 min iamcuriousnow 15
I have a question. 5 min Murkins 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,206,782
Biracial IS NOT black 7 min I Mixed Cocoa l 442
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min freddie47 33,382
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 14 min DerekJ 122,968
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min trollslayer 32,031
Why Whites can use the "N" word 1 hr Samoan Irish 45
School to Prison 5 hr KIP 50
More from around the web