Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73789 Sep 4, 2013
Ügyek, the descendant of king Magog (the Scythian king Magog lived in Northern Mesopotamia, according to Assyrian records)The Legend of the Turul, a large falcon, and the origin of the word is most likely Turkic: togr or turgul means a medium to large bird of prey of the family Accipitridae, Goshawk or Red Kite.that evil bird in Bible is them,Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

Level 8

Location hidden

#73790 Sep 4, 2013
Heber was the name of a people descending from Magog's first son Baath who were supposed to have occupied the east mediterranean, the jews purposely had Heber the son of Baath the son of Magog. they SLICK an the have pulled a fast one till today!! ok Shem Arphhaxad Begot Salah, Salah begot Eber, whom was of the line of Shem not Heber the son of Magog! here is another one ,see the Jews are COLD they took EUROPEAN history of them self's an tied it into Hebrew history like the Khazars had a king Name Árpad led 10 tribes (Onogurs) in what was known as the second hun invasion in Europe. The ten tribes were: 3 tribes (Ság, Ladány, Berény-Tárkány) settled in Hungarian Transilvania plus 7 tribes (Megyer/Magyar/Madar/Madjar/Mu ageris, Jen, Keszi, Nyék, Kér, Tarján e Kürt/Kubat/Kubrat) settled in Panonia.ok im gone jump around a lil but you should see the Picture! OK the jews had a Patriarch named Árpad short for Arphaxad, ok he was a Khazar prince that was over 10 tribes that went awall that was really 3 tribes, like our history watch this, tribes of Reuben, Gad and Manasseh whom the Assyrian took, 3 tribes how bout the jews say 10 tribes was taken an they all was carried away! NOT SO,Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day, but let the jews tell it all 10 tribes was taken off! check this here is another 10 tribe fake city, they the jews whom is Magog they set this up in our land! the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that was set up by the Scythian jews whom would later be called Khazar's,in 740ad they learn this an set up in Europe! an peoples think them jews the khazar Árpad was a Hebrew whom led 10 tribes (Onogurs) in what was known as the second hun invasion in Europe. The ten tribes were: 3 tribes (Ság, Ladány, Berény-Tárkány) settled in Hungarian Transilvania plus 7 tribes (Megyer/Magyar/Madar/Madjar/Mu ageris, Jen, Keszi, Nyék, Kér, Tarján e Kürt/Kubat/Kubrat) settled in Panonia.they would think they was Hebrews because coming out of eygpt , which was europe wher they was, ok check this the 10 citys the Decapolis, was the same peoples that went to Europe an started the lost tribes story an they MIXED that up with the Khazar 10 tribes story that went awall,ok they once lived in our Lands "Magog's first son Baath who were supposed to have occupied the east mediterranean" see these the same jews thats in our land now faking like they the tribes of Israel,when really they the peoples from Magog's first son Baath who were supposed to have occupied the east mediterranean, the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the same peoples as magog son

Level 8

Location hidden

#73791 Sep 4, 2013
look 2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.YOU SEE THEM WORDS, ok look,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: we wouldn't NEVER WANT TO COME BACK seeing the Temple GO UP! WATCH THIS, Jeremiah 43:2;Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.YOU see them words? we wouldnt want to stay Knowing the Burned Temple down, that alone would make us Flee, an thats what was Happening the CREATOR want ed us up off HIS land an we had Curse to do an being next to africa, it was just right! Perfect!! I show everybody where we could have got take to ARABIA by Ismael the Hebrew, but the thing is we seen Temple get Destroyed we wasnt trying to stay in our Lands, one mo time look,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help, OK WE WOULD SEE WE COULDN'T GET NO HELP WITH TEMPLE GONE so we would run into africa LIKE NEVER BEFORE! an we would high tail it Pass Egypt because we knew trouble was on the way! THESE DEVILS BEEN PLAYING WITH US they knows we the true Hebrews
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73792 Sep 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Elephantine Jews vanished much before the birth Muslims as religion. German Archaeologists proved that to some time before the 6th century B.C. These Jews were actually attacked by jealous Egyptians during the invading Persians. You are none from both history and genetics. You are simply crying delusional cape Malay boy?
Everyone is jealous in your eyes lol.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73793 Sep 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just simple jealous boy from the poor Cape Malay, who erroneously believed that he had Jewish mix, for he appears slightly lighter than the Zulu. He just recalls that his ancestors were raped several times during his childhood. He failed to realize that all that was under condom sheath and his relative lightness was merely due to his location far from the Equator. He is just dreaming and his echo is relatively more Lauder as saying:
"the newly baptized Muslim, makes the loudest Azana'
Huh? Im light because Im far from the equator LOL
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#73794 Sep 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there were Jews in Egypt but not any more! The Muslims chased them all! They all live in Israel and the West!
Yes they chased them into africa. Thats the point dufus. If the muslims came from the North into Egypt wouldntt it be logical not to run in the direction of your enemies. Cmon my nicca, lol.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#73795 Sep 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the link, that say J2 born in Arabian peninsula then migrated to Turk.
<quoted text>
These people are not worth talking about them. I think they are mostly drug addict.
<quoted text>
The words Hamitic and Semitic are more of religious and linguistic rather than ethnic identity. Originally, these people had one common ethnic Afro-Asiatic root that invented the ancient Eden theory and the foundation for the Hebrew tradition. Those that quickly adopted Noah's doctrine became later Semites or proto-semites and these people are off-shots of an Afro-Asiatic base that later called hamites. You can't ethnically or genetically separate hamites from semites as both carry mix of haplotype E and J. Ethiopian Omotic people (the last remainant from the core Afro-Asiatic), carried haplotype J to significant level (Shekicho and Keffa, as much as 50%). Therefore, Semites are different just by their strict adherence to the Bible and their genetic base is more of E and less of J. Ancient and authentic semites still carry EM-+123 or its sub-clade EM-34, and the domination of J is only recent mix. Hamitic today are relatively pure and their descendants today are carriers of EM-78 or its descendants like EV-22. The most mixed hamitic base is typical of the Samaritans today, but never lost at all.
One question.

Are West Africans Hamites? I know the answer, just wanna hear you say it.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#73796 Sep 4, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
can you tell where does it say 'the majority of shems inheritance is in africa' in these verses?
thank you...
Jubilees 8 12-22,.ezikiel 47

I even reposted the breakdown. I could kill t he great sea being the mediterranean in 2 secs.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#73797 Sep 4, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
10 Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying,
11 Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the LORD your God giveth you to possess it.
12 And to the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to half the tribe of Manasseh, spake Joshua, saying,
13 Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.
14 Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;
15 Until the LORD have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the LORD your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the LORD'S servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising.
16 And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go.
17 According as we hearkened unto Moses in all things, so will we hearken unto thee: only the LORD thy God be with thee, as he was with Moses.
18 Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.

Joshua 1:3-4 KJV
Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.[4] From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

Precept Ezikiel 47 and Jubilees 8
7New Earth7

UK

#73798 Sep 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Heber was the name of a people descending from Magog's first son Baath who were supposed to have occupied the east mediterranean, the jews purposely had Heber the son of Baath the son of Magog. they SLICK an the have pulled a fast one till today!! ok Shem Arphhaxad Begot Salah, Salah begot Eber, whom was of the line of Shem not Heber the son of Magog! here is another one ,see the Jews are COLD they took EUROPEAN history of them self's an tied it into Hebrew history like the Khazars had a king Name Árpad led 10 tribes (Onogurs) in what was known as the second hun invasion in Europe. The ten tribes were: 3 tribes (Ság, Ladány, Berény-Tárkány) settled in Hungarian Transilvania plus 7 tribes (Megyer/Magyar/Madar/Madjar/Mu ageris, Jen, Keszi, Nyék, Kér, Tarján e Kürt/Kubat/Kubrat) settled in Panonia.ok im gone jump around a lil but you should see the Picture! OK the jews had a Patriarch named Árpad short for Arphaxad, ok he was a Khazar prince that was over 10 tribes that went awall that was really 3 tribes, like our history watch this, tribes of Reuben, Gad and Manasseh whom the Assyrian took, 3 tribes how bout the jews say 10 tribes was taken an they all was carried away! NOT SO,Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day, but let the jews tell it all 10 tribes was taken off! check this here is another 10 tribe fake city, they the jews whom is Magog they set this up in our land! the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that was set up by the Scythian jews whom would later be called Khazar's,in 740ad they learn this an set up in Europe! an peoples think them jews the khazar Árpad was a Hebrew whom led 10 tribes (Onogurs) in what was known as the second hun invasion in Europe. The ten tribes were: 3 tribes (Ság, Ladány, Berény-Tárkány) settled in Hungarian Transilvania plus 7 tribes (Megyer/Magyar/Madar/Madjar/Mu ageris, Jen, Keszi, Nyék, Kér, Tarján e Kürt/Kubat/Kubrat) settled in Panonia.they would think they was Hebrews because coming out of eygpt , which was europe wher they was, ok check this the 10 citys the Decapolis, was the same peoples that went to Europe an started the lost tribes story an they MIXED that up with the Khazar 10 tribes story that went awall,ok they once lived in our Lands "Magog's first son Baath who were supposed to have occupied the east mediterranean" see these the same jews thats in our land now faking like they the tribes of Israel,when really they the peoples from Magog's first son Baath who were supposed to have occupied the east mediterranean, the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the same peoples as magog son
The rabbis and the karzar that you call jews were NOT real jews.
7New Earth7

UK

#73799 Sep 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The rabbis and the karzar that you call jews were NOT real jews. www.google.com/m...
7New Earth7

UK

#73800 Sep 4, 2013
But why will Ben keep trying to taint the jews when time without number I have shown him that there were untainted jews.........he leaves the stories I bring and start to bring others ab out jews that hellenized..... Am I concerned with people who went astray??? Even in my brother goes astray what's it got to di with the legends??????
7New Earth7

UK

#73801 Sep 4, 2013
*Even if my brothers went astray, what's it got
to do with the legends that were written in di bible??????

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#73802 Sep 4, 2013
7th I think hes tryna debunked the Ashki Jews basis of there history tying it into Hebrew history. Like the 10 tribes being used in reference to the House of Isreal yet we see the bible explaining in itself that only 3 was actually tooken.

Have you looked up youtuber Promise2bless vids

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#73803 Sep 4, 2013
SlaveCoast i feel you. It seem like they dont wanna put us in Ham lol. So who are we? Cant be the Beast of the Field or Cain because Neanderthal is older then our Gene group so by order we have to come from Seth.

Loom J doesnt mean nothiing to us because all with it and claimed to be Israelites were either Enemies or Forbidden at some point. Ashkenazi helped sacked us, Assyrian kidnaped us, Sephardics had a deal in our land deed when the we were removed,Bible tell Israelites to leave the Samaritans alone, Esau wanted hisbirthright back.

Not to mentioned everyone missing the "USURP" part. Who did then if its in the bible. Take the house of the lord into possession. All Jews are accepted in Israel even frok China n none of them accuseing each other of whos the Usurper.
7New Earth7

UK

#73804 Sep 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
7th I think hes tryna debunked the Ashki Jews basis of there history tying it into Hebrew history. Like the 10 tribes being used in reference to the House of Isreal yet we see the bible explaining in itself that only 3 was actually tooken.
Have you looked up youtuber Promise2bless vids
Nope, Ben is trying to say that the Ethiopians mixed with Edom and Assyrians and ann them BAD guys, and that Ethiopians are now no different than BAD guys.......

Then I came on this thread, and showed hinm that there were Oromos who were not tainted since ancient times till present times , meaning NOT all ethiopians were tainted.......

So Ben keeps on bringing up more and more news about how to TAINT otomos.......whenever u see Ben talking about Askenazi, it cos of how I've gon far with hin in our argument about Oromos, just cos one day I told him Oromos were the OG ashkenazi, he started tainting everything Ashkenazi.....,,,,,

Plus plus plus many things he tries to bring up from different angles, it just I don't have the time to tackle them but I've read all about his thoeries and I see where he has blind spots, and I try to tackle most not all, cos I'm not always a typer kina guy. Just like the Rabbis were the fake jews, the people he calls jews most times are all fake, the ashkenazi he refers to are not the OG ashkenazi, etc!!!!!!

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#73805 Sep 4, 2013
Suggestion

Part 2

http://m.youtube.com/index...

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#73807 Sep 4, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they chased them into africa. Thats the point dufus. If the muslims came from the North into Egypt wouldntt it be logical not to run in the direction of your enemies. Cmon my nicca, lol.
LMHAO

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73808 Sep 4, 2013
Nope.

Yours is because you are a descendant of Japhet. J haplogroups are descendants of Japhet. Period. They will trace their ancestors to and through Japhet.

That is all.

And that's that.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73809 Sep 4, 2013
Obviously Haplogroup I ....

Seems to be from the area showing an invasion coming from the NORTH.

The highest frequency is "Indo European", Turks, Kurds in the areas that correlate to invasion from the NORTH coming into "Nimrod" territory.

Possibly the conquering and "raping" taking of women in the area... mixing the J haplogroup. Which eventually the avalanche of J overpowering and becoming the overwhelming haplo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women love having mixed babies with black... 1 min Matthew_1 15
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 1 min Anonymous 558
the nascp is prett much a homeless shelter! 1 min rebel111 1
BW are so desperate to get married, they are ma... (Jan '15) 1 min Random User 435
Arab men rarely marry black women (Apr '10) 1 min Random User 2,536
Which race is Physically the strongest? (Feb '13) 1 min Stupid Thread 444
Why Aren't Caribbean Blacks Considered "African... (Sep '12) 1 min D-Rel 64
Africans did not sell their own 1 min reallyawesome 82
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 1 min Ms DP 288
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 min PolakPotrafi 166
Why are most white people racist? 2 hr Iamcuriousnow2 2,120
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 2 hr CEEK 5,644
More from around the web