Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#73812 Sep 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
7th I think hes tryna debunked the Ashki Jews basis of there history tying it into Hebrew history. Like the 10 tribes being used in reference to the House of Isreal yet we see the bible explaining in itself that only 3 was actually tooken.
Have you looked up youtuber Promise2bless vids
Hey what a very enigmatic West Africa talking about the Garden Of Eden.

You know I have told you guys that I wait for you to evolve before I show some ofmy ideas; yes, God told me it all started in Benin, and some people started fighting and all.......

I just wonder about the bones.......considering 2billion years contemporaries like Lucy.......got any wild ideas Mr Puncho?????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#73813 Sep 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey what a very enigmatic West Africa talking about the Garden Of Eden.
You know I have told you guys that I wait for you to evolve before I show some ofmy ideas; yes, God told me it all started in Benin, and some people started fighting and all.......
I just wonder about the bones.......considering 2billion years contemporaries like Lucy.......got any wild ideas Mr Puncho?????
But I don't like talking about this because it happened so fast, when God tld me thins, in like 5 seconds and I woke up again, so I didn't really get it.....so I need to confirm what I heard.....

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#73814 Sep 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Nope.
Yours is because you are a descendant of Japhet. J haplogroups are descendants of Japhet. Period. They will trace their ancestors to and through Japhet.
That is all.
And that's that.
LOL!!! Yet you pretend that Japheth represents whites? You Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI's) are always amusing, if not sociopathic.

J is the Mideastern type, there for a LONG time, and before any E was present, which entered the Mideast with the Natufians, LONG AFTER the J “Semitic” type was prevalent in the Mideast, after Cro-Magnon I had split off and migrated north and westward into Europe.

The Ashkenazim descend from ancient J-type Mideastern Hebrews. You do not.

You are an Afro-whitey Yank with a severe identity crisis.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#73815 Sep 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Obviously Haplogroup I ....
Seems to be from the area showing an invasion coming from the NORTH.
The highest frequency is "Indo European", Turks, Kurds in the areas that correlate to invasion from the NORTH coming into "Nimrod" territory.
Possibly the conquering and "raping" taking of women in the area... mixing the J haplogroup. Which eventually the avalanche of J overpowering and becoming the overwhelming haplo.
You are very confused.

I, Cro-Magnon type, is the indigenous type of Europe, and also present in Anatolia and Iran.

It is not Indoeuropean. The Indoeuropean type is R. Turks were originally of eastern types, mostly C and O, I believe, possibly some K and P.

In fact I migrated out of the Mideast, splitting from J. Their parent was IJ, also in the Mideast. Get it?

Learn some real anthropology and genetics before you babble inane theories based on your cult desire to dress up like an ancient Hebrew.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#73816 Sep 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the link, that say J2 born in Arabian peninsula then migrated to Turk.
<quoted text>
These people are not worth talking about them. I think they are mostly drug addict.
<quoted text>
The words Hamitic and Semitic are more of religious and linguistic rather than ethnic identity. Originally, these people had one common ethnic Afro-Asiatic root that invented the ancient Eden theory and the foundation for the Hebrew tradition. Those that quickly adopted Noah's doctrine became later Semites or proto-semites and these people are off-shots of an Afro-Asiatic base that later called hamites. You can't ethnically or genetically separate hamites from semites as both carry mix of haplotype E and J. Ethiopian Omotic people (the last remainant from the core Afro-Asiatic), carried haplotype J to significant level (Shekicho and Keffa, as much as 50%). Therefore, Semites are different just by their strict adherence to the Bible and their genetic base is more of E and less of J. Ancient and authentic semites still carry EM-+123 or its sub-clade EM-34, and the domination of J is only recent mix. Hamitic today are relatively pure and their descendants today are carriers of EM-78 or its descendants like EV-22. The most mixed hamitic base is typical of the Samaritans today, but never lost at all.
sorry for the misunderstanding. what i was saying is that J carriers migrated to turkey around the aegean, which is where J2 mutated. however that J population which still dominates the pennisula has always (well at least for tens of thousands of years), been there.

*if this isn't shem than who do they match up with?

bhi will tell you japheth, for the reasons i posted. associating haplo-J with shem means they (we) aint shem. of course clear headed thinkers already kneww that.

I think hebrew scripture is laying out races, at least with its initial representation of the families of man - ham, shem, japheth.
these groups seem to match with asiatics,'blacks'(both in african and asia), and aryans. but of course you can never be too certain bout these things...

imo, the major flaw with bhi doctrine is their narrow interpretation of scrripture which seems to line-up in most cases with the evangelicals.

they don't usually consider pure african/nile civilizaiton roots, or consider islam - both being critical to understanding the bible. but just want to be an african american-centric spin on traditional religious doctrine.

at least that's what i'm coming away with...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73817 Sep 4, 2013
Did you read the above Glimmer and all other pumpkins that think Haplogroup J is the invader!!!! Haplogroup J and G were in the MIDDLE EAST LONG BEFORE ANY E HAPLOGROUP!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73818 Sep 4, 2013
The very first modern man in the Middle East was Cro-Magnon man looking exactly like modern Europeans. He lived in the Middle East with the very handsome neanderthal. Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon interbred. Their skeletons have been found all over the Middle East BUT NO ancient Africans! Cro-Magnon man then went into Europe and North Africa!
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73819 Sep 4, 2013
The Natufians came from Egypt carrying Haplogroup E1b1b into the Levant. Farming began in Anatolia and spread throughout the Middle East before moving to Europe,North Africa and the Arab Peninsula carrying Haplogroups J,G,E about 10 000 years ago! The Natufians were interbred out of existence by the Eurasians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73820 Sep 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Nope.
Yours is because you are a descendant of Japhet. J haplogroups are descendants of Japhet. Period. They will trace their ancestors to and through Japhet.
That is all.
And that's that.
Haplogroup J and G ARE THE OLDEST HAPLOGROUPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! AND LUD, SHEMS SON WAS AN ANATOLIAN probably carrying Haplogroup J2!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#73821 Sep 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't like talking about this because it happened so fast, when God tld me thins, in like 5 seconds and I woke up again, so I didn't really get it.....so I need to confirm what I heard.....
So what does this mean I ask you. Million year bones so are we recycling and then this must be hell? I dnt trust carbon dating. What if solar flare can alter radiation level during several period in ertain regions.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#73822 Sep 4, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Joshua 1:3-4 KJV
Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.[4] From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
Precept Ezikiel 47 and Jubilees 8
i'm not seeing precept, here.

i know you think the 'great sea' is the atlantic, but you haven't any tried to make a case for this despite common understanding that it's the mediterranean.

what i'm saying is you need an argument and you haven't presented one, yet.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#73825 Sep 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry for the misunderstanding. what i was saying is that J carriers migrated to turkey around the aegean, which is where J2 mutated. however that J population which still dominates the pennisula has always (well at least for tens of thousands of years), been there.
bhi will tell you japheth, for the reasons i posted. associating haplo-J with shem means they (we) aint shem. of course clear headed thinkers already kneww that.
I think hebrew scripture is laying out races, at least with its initial representation of the families of man - ham, shem, japheth.
these groups seem to match with asiatics,'blacks'(both in african and asia), and aryans. but of course you can never be too certain bout these things...
imo, the major flaw with bhi doctrine is their narrow interpretation of scrripture which seems to line-up in most cases with the evangelicals.
they don't usually consider pure african/nile civilizaiton roots, or consider islam - both being critical to understanding the bible. but just want to be an african american-centric spin on traditional religious doctrine.
Forget about BHI, I said it is not worth reading and talking about them. Look, if you want to talk about semitic and hamitic, you can't go back to times that are older than Afro-Asiatic itself (10,000 B.C.) Semitic is clearly the daughter of Afro-Asiatic and there is no much debate against the African origin theory of Afro-Asiatic. Semitic as per linguistics can not have an age more than 8,000 B.C while haplotypes J1 and J2 splitted 27,000 years ago. Although the two haplotypes originated and lived in an northern part of today's levant, they maintained unmixed up until recently, where non-semite Arabs brought J2 from Anatolia and Aegian. The levantine and semitic J1 reserved pure but pushed back to displace the Ethiopian cushites, where J1 and recently J2 assimilated to be semites.

Level 6

Location hidden

#73826 Sep 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike that bozo Cape Malay boy, half of the current middle east (the levant and southern Arabia) was purely Hamitic, as recent as 8,000 B.C. There are lingustic, screpture and archiological findings that support the cushite home land was actually southern Arebia.

"Having identified a Cushitic-like substratum in Modern South Arabian, Militarev (1984, 18 - 19; cf. also Belova 2003) proposes that Cushites originally lived throughout the Arabian Peninsula; thus they would be the original southern neighbors of the Semites
, who then assimilated those Cushites who did not move into Ethiopia. This hypothesis is supported by Anati (1968, 180 - 84),
who analyzed the rock art of Central Arabia.

He connected the pictures of the ‘oval - headed’ people depicted with shields with the Arabian ‘Cushites’ from the Old Testament [Genesis 10.6 - 12 ; Isaiah 45.14] described also with specific shields [Jeremiah 46.9; Ezekiel 38.5]. The spread of Cushites in Africa is connected with the Rift Valley. In the coastal area of Eritrea and Djibuti, where the Rift enters into the African mainland, three archaic representatives of the North, Central (= Agaw) and Eastern branches of Cushitic appear: Beja, Bilin and Afar
- Saho respectively. In this place the disintegration of Cushitic
probably began. Ancestors of the Agaw spread in the north of Eritrea and Ethiopia,the Beja also in Sudan between the Nile and
the Red Sea. Other East and South Cushitic languages moved southward along the Rift Valley through Ethiopia, Kenya, as far as Central Tanzania.Partial migrations from the Rift inhabited areas more distant, e.g.the Horn by Somaloid populations (Heine 1978, 65
- 70) or the lower basin of the Tana in Kenya by the Dahalo and
recently by the South Oromo. Concerning Ma’a, see Mous 2003"

http://www.phil.muni.cz/jazyk/files/AAmigrati...

Level 6

Location hidden

#73828 Sep 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the current motion, haplotype J1 may not necessarily be associated with the majority of the ancient semites. Linguistic evidences identified proto-semites had origin in southern Arebia some time before 4500 B.C., but gradually moved north and east to Mesopitamia to replace Sumarians. These original Semites are likely to carry more of EM+123 (EM-34) but acquired J1 as they move north. J2 was far north and was not accessible for even assimilation. Scholars believed Arabian E to be older than J in todays Arabs:

Arabian E is more endogenous than J
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Therefore, Original semites were infact E carriers, but of EM+123 type, later included J1c3 around at the time of Abraham, which might have got the status of CMH. Haplotype J2 is not semitic.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73829 Sep 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike that bozo Cape Malay boy, half of the current middle east (the levant and southern Arabia) was purely Hamitic, as recent as 8,000 B.C. There are lingustic, screpture and archiological findings that support the cushite home land was actually southern Arebia.
"Having identified a Cushitic-like substratum in Modern South Arabian, Militarev (1984, 18 - 19; cf. also Belova 2003) proposes that Cushites originally lived throughout the Arabian Peninsula; thus they would be the original southern neighbors of the Semites
, who then assimilated those Cushites who did not move into Ethiopia. This hypothesis is supported by Anati (1968, 180 - 84),
who analyzed the rock art of Central Arabia.
He connected the pictures of the ‘oval - headed’ people depicted with shields with the Arabian ‘Cushites’ from the Old Testament [Genesis 10.6 - 12 ; Isaiah 45.14] described also with specific shields [Jeremiah 46.9; Ezekiel 38.5]. The spread of Cushites in Africa is connected with the Rift Valley. In the coastal area of Eritrea and Djibuti, where the Rift enters into the African mainland, three archaic representatives of the North, Central (= Agaw) and Eastern branches of Cushitic appear: Beja, Bilin and Afar
- Saho respectively. In this place the disintegration of Cushitic
probably began. Ancestors of the Agaw spread in the north of Eritrea and Ethiopia,the Beja also in Sudan between the Nile and
the Red Sea. Other East and South Cushitic languages moved southward along the Rift Valley through Ethiopia, Kenya, as far as Central Tanzania.Partial migrations from the Rift inhabited areas more distant, e.g.the Horn by Somaloid populations (Heine 1978, 65
- 70) or the lower basin of the Tana in Kenya by the Dahalo and
recently by the South Oromo. Concerning Ma’a, see Mous 2003"
http://www.phil.muni.cz/jazyk/files/AAmigrati...
Youre a BOZO THE CLOWN. The only Hamites who ever lived in the Middle East was the Natufians! No ancient Ethiopian skeletons=NO Ethiopians! Out dated links as usual 1968/1978 LOL
Um....8000BC THE EURASIANS LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST CARRYING HAPLOGROUP JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JJJ
6000 YEARS OLD HEBREWS RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
DNA of ancient people 6000 years old from Jericho carried the exact same haplogroups of modern Middle Eastern people:
www.rhodes.aegean.gr/maa_journal/1_Weiner.pdf
5000 year old Iranian women recreated by Iranian experts:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
And ALL of those ancient people LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MODERN INDIGENOUS PEOPLE:
www.israelite-samaritan.com
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73830 Sep 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the current motion, haplotype J1 may not necessarily be associated with the majority of the ancient semites. Linguistic evidences identified proto-semites had origin in southern Arebia some time before 4500 B.C., but gradually moved north and east to Mesopitamia to replace Sumarians. These original Semites are likely to carry more of EM+123 (EM-34) but acquired J1 as they move north. J2 was far north and was not accessible for even assimilation. Scholars believed Arabian E to be older than J in todays Arabs:
Therefore, Original semites were infact E carriers, but of EM+123 type, later included J1c3 around at the time of Abraham, which might have got the status of CMH. Haplotype J2 is not semitic.
Stop talking absolute RUBBISH YOU DUMB BOZO! Haplogroup J IS MUCH OLDER THAN ANY E HAPLOGROUP! NO SEMITES ORIGINATED IN ARABIA YOU DUMB B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!HAPOGROUP J IS MIDDLE EASTERN FROM ANATOLIA 22000 YEARS AGO! HAPLOGROUP G IS 30000 YEARS OLD ORIGINATING IN THE MIDDLE EAST! Samaritans carry INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EAST HAPLOGROUPS AND HAVE f---K ALL TO DO WITH ETHIOPIA OR ARABIA! ARABS carry J,G and R1b ALL FROM THE MIDDLE EAST YOU DUMMY!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73831 Sep 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the original Semites carried Haplogroup J2. DNA taken from an ancient Phoenician showed he was a J2 carrier! His ancestors were Canaanites/ISRAELITES who were J2 CARRIERS!!!!!!!!!! All them had f--k all to do with Ethiopia! Th
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73832 Sep 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about BHI, I said it is not worth reading and talking about them. Look, if you want to talk about semitic and hamitic, you can't go back to times that are older than Afro-Asiatic itself (10,000 B.C.) Semitic is clearly the daughter of Afro-Asiatic and there is no much debate against the African origin theory of Afro-Asiatic. Semitic as per linguistics can not have an age more than 8,000 B.C while haplotypes J1 and J2 splitted 27,000 years ago. Although the two haplotypes originated and lived in an northern part of today's levant, they maintained unmixed up until recently, where non-semite Arabs brought J2 from Anatolia and Aegian. The levantine and semitic J1 reserved pure but pushed back to displace the Ethiopian cushites, where J1 and recently J2 assimilated to be semites.
People of ancient ANATOLIA WERE NOT ARABS, but Eurasian Caucasians! Aegians are not Arabs! What rubbish are you talking? They were and are EUROPEANS! There were NEVER EVER NEVER EVER any Ethiopians in the Middle East! No ancient Ethiopia skeletons = No Ethiopians! They ancient Middle Eastern people carried Haplogroup J1 and J2 and M34 which is indigenous to the MIDDLE EAST! They looked EXACTLY LIKE MODERN MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE!
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Photos of very ancient citizens of Ur in the Chaldeans:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ur_lyre.jpg
Look like Jews to me!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73833 Sep 5, 2013
Akkadians FROM ANATOLIA were the original SEMITES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolia

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73834 Sep 5, 2013
Yours is because you are a descendant of Japhet.

J haplogroups are descendants of Japhet. Period.

They WILL trace their ancestors to and through Japhet.

All "jews" will come on this thread and try to push J lineages as Shem when they all belong to the INVADER group. They migrated FROM the NORTH FROM their ORIGIN in or along the Caucasus, Indo European, Europe,

"Haplogroup I is the oldest haplogroup in Europe and in all probability the only one that ORIGINATED there"

J is Caucasus.

They are Japhet living in the house/TENTS of Shem.

That is all.

And that's that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,523,539
white women, snowbunny, interracial 14 min Sarah1989 16
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 22 min Dont know 42
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 35 min Grape Soda 185
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr misfit 0676 100
ANTIFA FREAKS PREVENT COULTER FROM SPEAKING AT ... 1 hr Keepin It Real 1
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... (Sep '14) 2 hr Anonmyous 156
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
What African Americans really are 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 926
More from around the web