Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
So I hope that when you say Berbers you mean these Hebrews (bcos lots of people mix both terms) who were indigenous, and NOT the Arab invaders who came in around 500BC.......
Don't mind Glimmer, he refuses to accept that the Yehudi were almost all KILLED and CHASED AWAY from their lands by these people he calls Berbers who are not the OG owners of North Africa!!!!!!
No no no I mean only HEBREWS

the other nations like hamitic berbers and later arriving Arabs then White Turks ruled over us in these lands and exploited our talents

I have a quote from a Hebrew named Menasseh ben Israel 1655 to prove my statement:

Quote " " In the Kingdom of Barbary, there lives also a great number of Jewes, who (are) ever cruelly and basely used by that Barbarous Nation.

Check this is a Enslaver named Mohammed Bello he mentioned a Barbar people who took over lands in Africa check out his statement.

Narrative of Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa: In the Years 1822, 1823, and 1824, Volume 2
Dixon Denham Hugh Clapperton Narratives of Travels and Discoveries, by Major Denham
and Capt. Clapperton, 1826. Appendix XII., Sec. IV p 454
https://play.google.com/books/reader...

Bellos Quote: "" The Barbars are a nation, descendants of Abraham"---- Narrative of Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa:

He Also Stated:

"A company of them having gone to Jerusalem, and slept during the night in a plain there, their women became pregnant by the Jinn of that spot. They are, therefore, naturally inclined to blood-shedding, plundering, and fighting. It is also said, that they were the people who slew the prophets Zachariah and Eliah ; and that, after leaving Palestine, they proceeded westwards till they arrived at Wa-leeba and MorakSba, two towns in the interior, west of Egypt, where the Nile does not reach,but the inhabitants drink the rain water(Oases)".-------- page 448

P 449

"The Barbars fixed their residence for some time They then divided themselves into different tribes, and proceeded westwards in Africa. The tribes of Zedata and Magh-yala first entered the Gharb, and inhabited the mountains. These were followed by that of Lawata, who inhabited the country of Enttablos (Tripoli), which is Barka"------ page 449

They afterwards spread themselves over the interior of the Gharb, till they reached the country of Soossa, where the tribe of Ha- wazna took possession of the city of Lebda, and the tribe of Nafoosa entered the city of Ssabra, and expelled the Room (Greeks or Romans) who then ruled there"

the land provdence called Gharb is the land area in libya all the way to morroco.

So the majority of the Barbars are Hebrews and we were Numerous in these lands. As YOU ALREADY KNOW

As for glimmer He is just a part of a Edomite hater crew that has been spitting lies and confusing info on purpose to try to stop TRUTH from coming out

you see he always spits this False DNA crap knowing that You get half of your DNA from each parent. That same equation makes it very difficult to prove deep lineage. You get only half of the DNA from each generation. After three generations, that's a half of a half of a half. You might not be carrying any identifiable DNA from any one specific ancestor."

So all of this back and fourth DNA Crap is FALSE trying to hide behind science

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> No no no I mean only HEBREWS
the other nations like hamitic berbers and later arriving Arabs then White Turks ruled over us in these lands and exploited our talents
I have a quote from a Hebrew named Menasseh ben Israel 1655 to prove my statement:
Quote " " In the Kingdom of Barbary, there lives also a great number of Jewes, who (are) ever cruelly and basely used by that Barbarous Nation.
Check this is a Enslaver named Mohammed Bello he mentioned a Barbar people who took over lands in Africa check out his statement.
Narrative of Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa: In the Years 1822, 1823, and 1824, Volume 2
Dixon Denham Hugh Clapperton Narratives of Travels and Discoveries, by Major Denham
Bellos Quote: "" The Barbars are a nation, descendants of Abraham"---- Narrative of Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa:
He Also Stated:
"A company of them having gone to Jerusalem, and slept during the night in a plain there, their women became pregnant by the Jinn of that spot. They are, therefore, naturally inclined to blood-shedding, plundering, and fighting. It is also said, that they were the people who slew the prophets Zachariah and Eliah ; and that, after leaving Palestine, they proceeded westwards till they arrived at Wa-leeba and MorakSba, two towns in the interior, west of Egypt, where the Nile does not reach,but the inhabitants drink the rain water(Oases)".-------- page 448
P 449
"The Barbars fixed their residence for some time They then divided themselves into different tribes, and proceeded westwards in Africa. The tribes of Zedata and Magh-yala first entered the Gharb, and inhabited the mountains. These were followed by that of Lawata, who inhabited the country of Enttablos (Tripoli), which is Barka"------ page 449
They afterwards spread themselves over the interior of the Gharb, till they reached the country of Soossa, where the tribe of Ha- wazna took possession of the city of Lebda, and the tribe of Nafoosa entered the city of Ssabra, and expelled the Room (Greeks or Romans) who then ruled there"
the land provdence called Gharb is the land area in libya all the way to morroco.
So the majority of the Barbars are Hebrews and we were Numerous in these lands. As YOU ALREADY KNOW
As for glimmer He is just a part of a Edomite hater crew that has been spitting lies and confusing info on purpose to try to stop TRUTH from coming out
you see he always spits this False DNA crap knowing that You get half of your DNA from each parent. That same equation makes it very difficult to prove deep lineage. You get only half of the DNA from each generation. After three generations, that's a half of a half of a half. You might not be carrying any identifiable DNA from any one specific ancestor."
Hebrew history was cut off! them was sepharvaims, we didnt write no books we was cut off an merged with the other tribes. we didnt write no books telling everybody where an what was hebrews tribes stop lying!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
He Also Stated:
P 449
I have a quote from a Hebrew named Menasseh ben Israel 1655 . EVERYBODY LOOK AT image of Menasseh ben Israel 1655 he is a sepharvaim. get yo ass away from here devil

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
He Also Stated:
P 449
boy you still full of shit!! with yo occult ass! you always trying to mislead peoples into thinking sepharvaims was us! trick, we aint dumb, we see you trying to pass them jews off for hebrews,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

all you new peoples on here im gone crack down on your message if its not hebrew, im fixing to start that clean up! to many doctrines floating around, its time to centralize this!! us hebrews gone be on same page! pushing this info
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrew history was cut off! them was sepharvaims, we didnt write no books we was cut off an merged with the other tribes. we didnt write no books telling everybody where an what was hebrews tribes stop lying!
As for u ben, u better come to terms with the powerful tribes of hebrews, who we are all very sure revolted throughout the 400 years!!!!! You wana paint us as lames!!!!!!! Aint gon work!!!!!!! See: "It is quite clear that most African societies fought fiercely and bravely to retain control " this is d type of thing ull see if you do ur research!!!!! http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

You know who ben is? Be is a self hating delusioinal man who I have proven time without number how the same family was all over the world also in ISRAEL AS THE 'TIBERIAN TEACHERS'.........

Oh Ben, so the Medebay as far away as South Africa was sepharvaims too????? U r a delusional joka!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
Say hommie, if you've been on my trail you shoulda noted that me call the queen sheba lineage the Angels ie the Order of Melchizedek and the Jews and the jinns!!!!!!!!

Ok these medebays because they acted like spirits, the Me prefix in the name medebay is the popular Moor that the world knows, but going a lil deeper, I researched and discovered that these medebays were the pygmy, the bes gods, the beja, the mande, the medjay (ie ther royal high priests who were thought to be the security guards of ancient royal egypt), the zorostarians (medebay gave birth to OROMO hence ZOROstarianism = order of melchizedek) AND MOST ESPECIALLY THE ISRAEL HEBREW TIBERIAN TEACHERS!!!!!!!! TIBERIA was derived from DEBE in MEDEBAY as DIBE to TIBE.....I have shown evidence before!!!!!!

Ok continue;

Ben has tried his BEST to FALISIOuSLY define these medebays who I know are the ancient JEW CULT, as sephaiviams, but it won't work because tho ben writes a lot, I am more in tune with history than him!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I keep telling yall that the resources for the medebay is so vast online that anyday I google a new combination I get NEW results, and what I like about my results is that they keep reflecting EXACTLY all I say!!!!!!!

Ok so see that we was JEWS!!!!! And that we DID NOT MIX WITH BABYLON!!!!!!!!!! And we were against them!!!!!!! And jews followed us insttead of them!!!!!!! So we were not fake!!!!! Cos babylonians hated us!!!!!!! See a book I just discovered NOW because I googled a new combination today 'tiberian teachers'!!!!!!! http://books.google.com/books...

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
Some Berbers are converts to Judaism. They converted to Judaism when Jews fled ancient Israel after the Romans conquered it! Because of persecution by Muslims, most North African Jews have immigrated to Israel and other countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_Jews
Hey dumbo those are TURKS not HEBREWS Turkish khazars started to migrate into north Africa after the Turkish ottoman started to take over.they were accepted by the muslim turks because they are White and everyone knew that Turks were not hebrews BUT converts to a Religion here is proff

from a KHAZAR named Nahum Slouschz was a Russian-born Israeli writer, translator and archaeologist. He was known for his studies of the "secret" Jews of Portugal and Jews living in remote areas in Africa. here is his book

Travels in North Africa, by Nahum Slouschz.. Slouschz, Nahum, 1872-1966.

here is what he said about the hebrews that lived in the village of Tigrena located in the Caves of Libya.

p 134-135 DARK SKIN HEBREWS OF Tigrena Libya

The people of The Jewish cave-dwellering village of Tigrena were described by Nahum Slouschz as being of a Dark Type.

Quote " Less than an hour after my arrival there were already more than a dozen of my coreligionists returned from the market, all of a fine, dark type; they surrounded us, and poured forth all their troubles and all the detail
of their life."

Did you read that "all of a fine, dark type"

He also said "coreligionists" which means - adherent of the same religion as another person.

Notice that Slouschz never said that these Black hebrews were related to him nor his turkish people by blood. The Only RELATION THEY HAVE WITH EACH OTHER IS THIS JUDAISM RELIGION

he Also stated on page 145

As for the Jews of the Southern Sahara and of the Sudan: The Hebrews Of Southern Sahara and of the Sudan are described by Nahum Slouschz

As for the Jews of the Southern Sahara and of the Sudan, he did not remember ever
having met them, but he assured me that there exists, at least in the east Sudan, a black-skinned population
which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tuareg's as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of Jewish origin.

So these black-skinned hebrews are Called the Felici by native Hamitic people

Nahum Slouschz said "a black-skinned population"

So stop your race is not HEBREW
You are only COVERTzs to my peop-le REAL life CULTURE

So who is the REAL CULTURE VULTURS that whiter race is
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumbo those are TURKS not HEBREWS Turkish khazars started to migrate into north Africa after the Turkish ottoman started to take over.they were accepted by the muslim turks because they are White and everyone knew that Turks were not hebrews BUT converts to a Religion here is proff
from a KHAZAR named Nahum Slouschz was a Russian-born Israeli writer, translator and archaeologist. He was known for his studies of the "secret" Jews of Portugal and Jews living in remote areas in Africa. here is his book
here is what he said about the hebrews that lived in the village of Tigrena located in the Caves of Libya.
The people of The Jewish cave-dwellering village of Tigrena were described by Nahum Slouschz as being of a Dark Type.
Quote " Less than an hour after my arrival there were already more than a dozen of my coreligionists returned from the market, all of a fine, dark type; they surrounded us, and poured forth all their troubles and all the detail
of their life."
He also said "coreligionists" which means - adherent of the same religion as another person.
Notice that Slouschz never said that these Black hebrews were related to him nor his turkish people by blood. The Only RELATION THEY HAVE WITH EACH OTHER IS THIS JUDAISM RELIGION
As for the Jews of the Southern Sahara and of the Sudan: The Hebrews Of Southern Sahara and of the Sudan are described by Nahum Slouschz
As for the Jews of the Southern Sahara and of the Sudan, he did not remember ever
having met them, but he assured me that there exists, at least in the east Sudan, a black-skinned population
which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tuareg's as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of Jewish origin.
I HOPE YOU READ THE ENTIRE PAGE: http://books.google.com/books...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
You know who ben is? Be is a self hating delusioinal man who I have proven time without number how the same family was all over the world also in ISRAEL AS THE 'TIBERIAN TEACHERS'.........
Oh Ben, so the Medebay as far away as South Africa was sepharvaims too????? U r a delusional joka!!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
yo wacko ass message get yo policing hebrew page on to trick, yo ass act like the POLICE around here, your not a hebrew but yo wacko ass stay sweating us hebrews, your a DUCK, an fooling with me your like a fish out of water! wacky ass fool
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

See EPIC TEKTONIK SCALE EVIDENCE: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaite_Judais...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumbo those are TURKS not HEBREWS Turkish khazars started to migrate into north Africa after the Turkish ottoman started to take over.they were accepted by the muslim turks because they are White and everyone knew that Turks were not hebrews BUT converts to a Religion here is proff
of their life."
Trick its only two set of jews you tricks keep talking about khazars like they still around lol hahahah trick the KHAZARS is ASHKENAZ jews whom the sepharvaims went to an wrote to from spain, trick the khazars was the last to convert for strategic means you dummy, they got Bless in to help stop edom islam from spreading into JAPHEHT house! wake up trick boy!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

the only set of jews is ashkenaz an sepharvaim, Khazars gone fall under ashkenaz, its a whole lot of peoples the sepharvaims turn into jews,I can post all day on them
African AE

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
of their life."
Nope the Jews went into North Africa from Israel 2000 years ago when Rome conquered Israel. The ancient Hebrews,Israelites and ancient Jews looked just the Samaritans who have lived in Israel for over 3000 years!
www.samaritan-israelites.com
Only some Ethiopians and Lemba have Middle Eastern DNA(and only a tiny bit),the rest of Africa including the Berbers are all converts!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>I have a quote from a Hebrew named Menasseh ben Israel 1655 .. get yo ass away from here devil
Dam you are Dumb The Jews are Black everyone knows this

sepharvaim migrated into spain around the same time the REAL BLACK jews were Expelled in 1492. he was born on Madeira Island in 1604, with the name Manoel Dias Soeiro, a year after his parents had left mainland Portugal because of the Inquisition.

So this is an account of what a TRUE PORTUGUESE JEW LOOKED LIKE before they were expelled in 1492 - 16th century. The details as to Spinoza's manner of life collected by Colerus:Chp 19 XIX

A Graphic Description of the Portuguese Jew:

The Chief Works of Benedict De Spinoza translated by R. H. M. Elwes, 1951 Introduction Chp 19 XIX
http://mongolianmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Quote XiX (19)- "He was of a middle size ; he had good features in his face, the skin somewhat black ; black curled hair ; long eye- brows, and of the same colour, so that one might easily know by his looks that he was descended from Portuguese
Jews...."

did you READ that White Boy Ben or KHAZAR BEN acting like you are BLACK come on Your White stop playin games tryin to defend WHITE KHAZARS

the account by Colerus gives us a CLEAR View of what Jews looked like in Spain and Portugal

I quote "the skin somewhat black" "one might easily know by his looks that he was descended from Portuguese
Jews...."

so obviously ALL Portuguese Spanish Jews Were BLACK

So the BrOTHA Menasseh ben Israel was a BLACK HEBREW FROM PORTUGAL

PROVEN!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the only set of jews is ashkenaz an sepharvaim, Khazars gone fall under ashkenaz, its a whole lot of peoples the sepharvaims turn into jews,I can post all day on them
Oh GO and SIT DOWN and READ the posts I just posted!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Kingdom of Adiabene,sepahrvaim got in there an ruled the Arsacid they was in there
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
All you know how to do is 'PASTE' not 'POST'!!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yo wacko ass message get yo policing hebrew page on to trick, yo ass act like the POLICE around here, your not a hebrew but yo wacko ass stay sweating us hebrews, your a DUCK, an fooling with me your like a fish out of water! wacky ass fool
What the news ben its already up!!!!!! A tectonic news in babylan,,,,,,, its from the foundations, what ull witness in usa aint seen b4, cos of u.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,841 - 67,860 of93,473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

265 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do whites have sex with dogs? 9 min real human 5
White People look like Gorillas 12 min real human 6
Black Women: Do you avoid black men in public? 13 min Ugh 9
White men are losing their white women 14 min real human 11
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 15 min selina london 76,674
Blacks love Whitey 32 min Gargantos 14
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 39 min Uppercut 837
Obama Voted Worst Prez 2 hr left hook 199
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr African AE 23,364
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 2 hr Black hhhk 345
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••