Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73394 Aug 28, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see? You didn't respond again, because I have already won in my line of research!!!
your a post leech !! get off this site devil, what you want around here!! 846

Level 8

Location hidden

#73396 Aug 28, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see, how stupid you are? You even failed to notice the contradiction you made here with in just a paragraph. In your first statement, you put E1b1b as the same as EM-78 (E1b1b/M78), and later at the last statement you put like E1b1b1a1/M78. The last appears sensible but the first is just from your moronic slave mind. In any case, I can't chat with moron dirty Cape Slave, as I am quite different in anything, including my brachiocephalic brain size.
http://www.halfsigma.com/2011/12/ethiopians-a...
you the edomites lil kids lol hahah what you want round here devil? get yo tail on go create a hobby, go fishing go do anything but give this site a break, you have wore it out!! bet you keys dont work! give the site a rest! go get devil, edom in you boy from yemen hshshsh lol hshshsh damn devils

Level 8

Location hidden

#73397 Aug 28, 2013
them three devils flooding page with garbage so when peoples pull up all they see is garbage , messages thats non hebrew, you devil are full of it,i been peep game, you devil take shifs with one devil staying on post, that 7 devil, ok game over, everybody see whats going on !!! ok ya'll can give it up!games over, THIS IS A HEBREW PAGE
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#73398 Aug 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
The Cohan Haplgroup originated in ancient Israel! It originates from Aaron the brother of Moses! According to Wiki, while the Cohen Model Haplogroup is more frequent amongst people with the name Cohen, it is far from unusual in the general populations of J1 and J2 Haplogroups with no link to the Cohen ancestory!
Exactly. The majority of Jews who fled into Africa fled to North Africa where you can still find their genetic traces...unlike West Sub Sahara Africa where one can't.

http://www.taiwandna.com/JewishPage.htm

A New Genetic Map of Living Humans in Interconnected World Regions by E. Valaitis1 and L. Martin
A Genetic Family Tree of European Sub-Regions
http://www.taiwandna.com/ProfileAmandaEuropea...

Jewish and Middle Eastern Non-Jewish Populations Share a Common Pool of Y-chromosome Biallelic Haplotypes by M.F. Hammer, et al.
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.med...

Major Jewish diaspora populations comprise distinct genetic clusters with shared Middle Eastern Ancestry by Atzmon G, et al.
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart6.jpg

The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East by Almut Nebel
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart4.gif

Contrasting Patterns of Y Chromosome Variation in Ashkenazi Jewish and Host Non-Jewish European Populations by Doron M. Behar, et al.
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart1.png

The Arab populations (including the North Africans) formed a distinct cluster. The Europeans and the Armenians made up another cluster at the opposite end of the tree. The four Jewish communities grouped closely with Muslim Kurds and Turks. Neither Ashkenazi Jews nor the two Sephardic samples clustered with their former host populations (non-Jewish Eastern European, Iberian, and North African populations). This finding is supported by highly significant FST values (all FSTs >.12; P<.001) between Jews and their respective host populations.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

Level 8

Location hidden

#73399 Aug 28, 2013
that Queen of heaven mess you better read Jeremiah 44,that mess got us beat down an is one of the amin reason we went into captivity, Eygpt Assyria an Babylon had the same system of worship, it got us caught up an ship to strange land with Yoke on our neck an made us loose heritage, if Eygpt system was for us Moses would have instituted they system , he was learned in all they wisdom, look Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church,it came from Egypt!Hathro the cow!this what we had to say bout eygpt! we knows ,our people was there! Jeremiah 46:14Declare ye in Egypt, and publish in Migdol, and publish in Noph and in Tahpanhes: say ye, Stand fast, and prepare thee; for the sword shall devour round about thee Jeremiah 46:15Why are thy valiant men swept away? they stood not, because the LORD did drive them Jeremiah 46:16He made many to fall, yea, one fell upon another: and they said, Arise, and let us go again to our own people, and to the land of our nativity, from the oppressing sword, they came pass palestin as a army, bout three of them made it home!lol now CHECK this MY PEOPLES read thisJeremiah 46:17They did cry there, Pharaoh king of Egypt is but a noise; he hath passed the time appointed.[but a noise] like now!Jeremiah 46:19O thou daughter dwelling in Egypt, furnish thyself to go into captivity: for Noph shall be waste and desolate without an inhabitant.we went into captivity by going back that way!Jeremiah 46:20gypt is like a very fair heifer, but destruction cometh; it cometh out of the north.them white greeks eat a new hole in eygpt!Jeremiah 46:21Also her hired men are in the midst of her like fatted bullocks; for they also are turned back, and are fled away together: they did not stand, because the day of their calamity was come upon them, and the time of their visitation Jeremiah 46:25he LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saith; Behold, I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods, and their kings; even Pharaoh, and all them that trust in him,that still stands not to trust nothing DEALING wit eygpt NOW CHECK this even though we fool around! in the END when its wake up time we would know! now read this Jeremiah 46:27But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.CREATOR knows we made that mistake by going there! an fooling wit eygpt religions an knowledge! its what doomed us from the beginning

Level 8

Location hidden

#73400 Aug 28, 2013
Saudi Arabia, help the Jewish state. by misdirecting the Arabs army's1948 the Saudi family was so deep into Britain the Rothschild played with they money an still do they oil is tied to the DOLLAR hahah, the Saudi family was give control over the holy site of Islam, an the jews profit, from it an have for a long time,Japheht an Edom is all it is when you sum it up!i see how the edomite palestinians got bet out the land they stole the Saudi family help them set up an they hid behind this doctrine called "Wahabbi" Islam,

Level 8

Location hidden

#73401 Aug 28, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The majority of Jews who fled into Africa fled to North Africa where you can still find their genetic traces...unlike West Sub Sahara Africa where one can't.
http://www.taiwandna.com/JewishPage.htm
A New Genetic Map of Living Humans in Interconnected World Regions by E. Valaitis1 and L. Martin
A Genetic Family Tree of European Sub-Regions
http://www.taiwandna.com/ProfileAmandaEuropea...
Jewish and Middle Eastern Non-Jewish Populations Share a Common Pool of Y-chromosome Biallelic Haplotypes by M.F. Hammer, et al.
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.med...
Major Jewish diaspora populations comprise distinct genetic clusters with shared Middle Eastern Ancestry by Atzmon G, et al.
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart6.jpg
The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East by Almut Nebel
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart4.gif
Contrasting Patterns of Y Chromosome Variation in Ashkenazi Jewish and Host Non-Jewish European Populations by Doron M. Behar, et al.
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart1.png
The Arab populations (including the North Africans) formed a distinct cluster. The Europeans and the Armenians made up another cluster at the opposite end of the tree. The four Jewish communities grouped closely with Muslim Kurds and Turks. Neither Ashkenazi Jews nor the two Sephardic samples clustered with their former host populations (non-Jewish Eastern European, Iberian, and North African populations). This finding is supported by highly significant FST values (all FSTs >.12; P<.001) between Jews and their respective host populations.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
you devil get back under yo rock, them was some damn sepharvaim, where was the curses on them jews? the jews been all over africa, so what devil, they the same jews , thats say they jews devil so what!! get back under yo rock devil, stalking everyy key stroke!! go find a stray dog an eat, dont yo kind eat dogs??? that why the whites hate yo kind, because ya'll eat dogs. lol hahahah china boy, or is you japaneses? trick you said you was a chink lol ! damn chink sweating this page! an been doing it for a long time!! DAMN what the f!@#$%
7New Earth7

UK

#73402 Aug 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
that Queen of heaven mess you better read Jeremiah 44,that mess got us beat down an is one of the amin reason we went into captivity, Eygpt Assyria an Babylon had the same system of worship, it got us caught up an ship to strange land with Yoke on our neck an made us loose heritage, if Eygpt system was for us Moses wouldpt!Hathro the cow!this what we had to say bout eygpt! we knows ,our people was there! Jeremiah 46:14Declare ye in Egypt, and publish in Migdol, and publish in Noph and in Tahpanhes: say ye, Stand fast, and prepare thee; for the sword shall devour round about thee Jeremiah 46:15Why are thy valiant men swept away? they stood not, because the LORD did drive them Jeremiah 46:16He made many to fall, yea, one fell upon another: and they said, Arise, and let us go again to our own people, and to the land of our nativity, from the oppressing sword, they came pass palestin as a army, bout three of them made it home!lol now CHECK this MY PEOPLES read thisJeremiah 46:17They did cry there, Pharaoh king of Egypt is but a noise; he hath passed the time appointed.[but a noise] like now!Jeremiah 46:19O thou daughter dwelling in Egypt, furnish thyself to go into captivity: for Noph shall be waste and desolate without an inhabitant.we went into captivity by going back that way!Jeremiah 46:20gypt is like a very fair heifer, but destruction cometh; it cometh out of the north.them white greeks eat a new hole in eygpt!Jeremiah 46:21Also her hired men are in the midst of her like fatted bullocks; for they also are turned back, and are fled away together: they did not stand, because the day of their calamity was come upon them, and the time of their visitation Jeremiah 46:25he LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saith; Behold, I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods, and their kings; even Pharaoh, and all them that trust in him,that still stands not to trust nothing DEALING wit eygpt NOW CHECK this even though we fool around! in the END when its wake up time we would know! now read this Jeremiah 46:27But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.CREATOR knows we made that mistake by going there! an fooling wit eygpt religions an knowledge! its what doomed us from the beginning
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!! I knew you was an EVIL MAN!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!! If you tot I was meopic then you are CRAZY!!!!!!! It was the HYKSOS that was there at that time!!!!!!!! You are CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU WON'T GO MAD!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#73403 Aug 28, 2013
Ben!!!!! Ben!!!!!! Ben!!!!! I have given you a Looooooong rope!!!!!!!!!! Its high time it will be cut off!!!!!!!!! Ten nine eight seven six five four three two..........
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73404 Aug 28, 2013
helo retarded world .
the jew is trying to prove him self the originl iaraeli by saying look at me I am white . lol

the black is saying look at me am black , I was a slave .

non of you have any evidance . your dna dont prove sht . I can bring 6 million chinese to claim israeli , n u wont say sht . because non of you have sht , are sht , or going to be sht .

slow by slow , you will loose your faith .

I AM Absulutly not kidding when I tell you , no no no no no man or woman can claim israel with out the habashat of ethiopia. ethiopia aint got sht to do with israel . HABASHAT . no arab , no jew is who he is with out them . that is a promise . no jew , no arab will ever in a thousand years even if moses himself came down wont find no evidance to back up there claim . nada , 0 . habasha can do it in his sleap . the retarded rabbis of israel and the shakes of islam , are the loughing source for habasha debteras . what they have will flip your world upside down . keep writting . keep talking . keep insinuating . keep doing what you do . you are making us lough at you non stop .

THERE IS NO PURE SEMITE . NOT ONE . SO GO FK YOUR SELF. THE JEW IN ISRAEL IS NOT PURE HAS NOT BEEN PURE FOR AGES . THE ARAB NOT PURE HE IS MIXED . THE HABASHA , ALSO . SO YOU CAN NOT TELL HABASHAT THEY AINT THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. BECAUSE YOU ARE A BASTURD TOO MR I AM WHITE MAKe me a jew .

a real jew would not deffend his jwishness here . you do so cause you aint got sht . no profe . no sht . habasha got everything . they dont even try to prove them selves . they dont even give a fk . its so ironic god gave them what they have , that you have no idea what it is that they have . as long as you dont know , the more humiliating ctastraphic mistakes you will make . flip over and die. all of you are an embaresment .
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73405 Aug 28, 2013
its already an established fact the habashats ancestors are semite . the people are semite. they speak semite . there food culture , every thing

BUT FK ALL THAT . WE GOT SOMETHING BETTER . WAY BETTER . LOL

YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH A LOOSER . BOTH THE BLACK AND THE WHITE . FK U , U WILL NEVER GET IT . LOL .
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73406 Aug 28, 2013
to black heberew israelite

you need to respect me . you need my heart . my brain, my atitude , dont say sht about me , because prety soon you are going to start a new thred called "black habasat" lol. soon . respect me . keep my name out your mouth .
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73407 Aug 28, 2013
ok am joking .

you people are so easy .

come back and post for us how u is a jew , please teach us lol

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73408 Aug 28, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Jeremie 1

1 These are the Sermons of Jeremie, the Son of Helkiah the Priest. One of Them that dwell at Anathoth in the Land of BenJamin:

2 When THE CREATOR had first spoken to Him, In the Time of Josiah, the Son of AMON the King of JUDA. In the thirteenth year of His Kingdom:

3 And so during unto the Time of Jehoakim, the Son of Josiah, King of JUDA, and until the eleven years of Zedekiah, the Son of Josiah, King of JUDA were ended: WHEN JERUSALEM WAS TAKEN. Even in the fifth Month.

4 The Word of THE CREATOR spake thus unto Me:

5 Before I fashioned Thee in Thy Mothers womb, I did know Thee: And or ever Thou wast born, I sanctified Thee and ordained Thee to be a Prophet unto The People.

6 Then said I: O' CREATOR GOD, I am unmete. For I am but young.

7 And THE CREATOR answered Me thus: Say not so, I am too young: For Thou shalt go to all that I shall send Thee unto. And whatsoever I command Thee, That shalt Thou speak:

8 BE NOT AFRAID OF THEIR FACES, For I will be with Thee, To deliver Thee, saith THE CREATOR.

9 And with that, THE CREATOR stretched out HIS Hand and touched My mouth. And said moreover unto Me: Behold, I put MY Words in Thy mouth;

10 And THIS DAY, I set Thee over The People and Kingdoms: That Thou mayest root out, break off, destroy, and make waste: And that Thou mayest build up and plant.

Continued:

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73409 Aug 28, 2013
Continued prophecy... of the INVADERS:

The Book of the Prophet Jeremie 1

11 After this, THE CREATOR spake unto Me saying: Jeremie, what seest Thou? And I said: I see a waking rod.

12 Then said THE CREATOR: Thou hast seen right. For I will watch diligently upon MY Word, to perform it.

13 It happened afterward, that THE CREATOR spake to Me again, and said: What seest Thou? And I said: I see a seething pot. Looking out of the North hitherward.

14 Then THE CREATOR said unto ME: Out of the North shall come a plague upon all the dwellers of the Land.

15 For lo, I WILL CALL ALL THE OFFICERS OF THE KINGDOMS OF THE NORTH ( saith THE CREATOR). AND THEY SHALL COME AND EVERY ONE SHALL SET HIS SEAT IN THE GATES OF JERUSALEM. AND IN ALL THEIR WALLS ROUND ABOUT AND THROUGH ALL THE CITIES OF JUDA.

16 And through them shall I declare MY Judgment upon all the wickedness of those Men that have forsaken ME: That have offered unto strange gods and worshipped the works of Their own hands.

Level 8

Location hidden

#73410 Aug 28, 2013
king amidas wrote:
its already an established fact the habashats ancestors are semite . the people are semite. they speak semite . there food culture , every thing
BUT FK ALL THAT . WE GOT SOMETHING BETTER . WAY BETTER . LOL
YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH A LOOSER . BOTH THE BLACK AND THE WHITE . FK U , U WILL NEVER GET IT . LOL .
your no Hebrew fool, where is the curses, how the Hebrews in up there when bible say we was pass Ethiopia, get outta here looser, you have no claim to our heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

#73411 Aug 28, 2013
king amidas wrote:
ok am joking .
you people are so easy .
lol yo weak as trying to be like us in theses states, bet yo punk ass will run to africa if your fae with PEN TIME, trying to sound hard, fool kill that noise , trying to sound tuff. lol yo ass abide by the FUCKING LAW,, trick you man the store yo daddy got for selling his heritage in africa, lol an ya'll bout to lose store, hahahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#73412 Aug 28, 2013
king amidas wrote:
ok am joking .
you people are so easy .
your up north smoking Crack lol hahahah smoked out Ethiopian hahahah lol tobaco chewing ass,drinking Bacardi 151, straight to the head,teeth missing, looking crazy lol ," trying to find it" ANYTHING hahahah lol buster dont ever insult what we putting down you got that?

Level 8

Location hidden

#73413 Aug 28, 2013
riding on haters today

Level 8

Location hidden

#73414 Aug 28, 2013
i don't know why you devil don't want us to be the Hebrews, that's what this all about an we I My self have shown you devils over an over,im so good at showing we Hebrews real real easy to show even to the ignorant bro or sis, i can show in bible an match our history up from Jerusalem to west africa, easy, real easy, its part of me,just like CREATOR said, the law the covenant is In us, hebrews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake News 3 min MeSo 2
Why do white boys get mad 4 min Gremlin 19
Black men are the most sell out race of men. As... (May '12) 8 min A Perm For BM 607
Is Chicago The Next Detroit? 10 min MeSo 2
On the net forever !! 11 min Oogula boogula 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Grey Ghost 1,507,968
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 27 min Kato 3,903
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr IT IS I 101
Are you tired of Blacks? 3 hr Charlie 68
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 4 hr Lori899 202
More from around the web