Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#73321 Aug 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you is a jew to i been peeped you from the start! you had the others fooled lol hahah but not me! im the one pulled yo mask off, you been trying to throw page off an make sure everybody walk away blind, WE BEEN doing this for a while, your a jew trying to distort the truth! your for any falseness dealing with our heritage!an its been like that OR YOUR ONE CONFUSED PERSON! im not fixing to create no plateform for you or that other fool wacko7 , give it up!FOOL ALL HEBREWS went into Africa AN WAS SHIP from africa TO SLAVERY with yoke to strange land for 400 years, your a devil stop lying, them jews from europe kids are steal around an they are called jews,
Just for the records, you don't have one single follower here, even fazed doesn't trust your teachings anymore, I saw where she gravitated to my side once when I posted to she! Then I know you come with two names here, and that second person is the only FAKE sollower you have; so you don't have ONE single follower!!!!!

Its not working for you!!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#73322 Aug 27, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews were .
HEY dumbo you mean brunette Skin

A Graphic Description of the Portuguese Jew:

The Chief Works of Benedict De Spinoza translated by R. H. M. Elwes, 1951 Introduction Chp 19 XIX
http://mongolianmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

The details as to Spinoza's manner of life collected by Colerus:Chp 19 XIX

Quote XiX (19)- "He was of a middle size ; he had good features in his face, the skin somewhat black ; black curled hair ; long eye- brows, and of the same colour, so that one might easily know by his looks that he was descended from Portuguese
Jews...."

The Historian Colerus said that the Portuguese and Spanish Jews Were and I quote:

1) He was of a middle size
2) he had good features in his face
3) the skin somewhat black(Brunette)means Brown or Black
4) black curled hair (curled meaning nappy or woolly
5) long eye- brows, and of the same colour

so that one might easily know by his looks that he was descended from Portuguese
Jews...."

Did you notice that colerus mentioned his SKIN COLOR as being BLACK then he mentioned his hair being of the same color

These ar eTurks not hebrews
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

None of these people match up with the description by colerus of a Portuguese jew

Listen I have already answered you remember you came as disaster looms your other alias and your other alias is Ben Israel and many many more.

So you still can disprove anything I say EDOMITE YOU WILL PAY for your crimes against nature and man
7New Earth7

UK

#73323 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
See EPIC TEKTONIK SCALE EVIDENCE: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaite_Judais...
You knoiw I said I just saw that book about 'TIBERIAN TEACHERS' so I just rushed and posted this link based on what I saw there, so forget this link and look at that page I posted before : http://books.google.co.uk/books...

Why? Cos I'm focusing on TIBERIAS, I've never heard Karites before so I'm still gon investigate it.
7New Earth7

UK

#73324 Aug 27, 2013
I mean forget the karites link ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaite_Judais... ) and just focus on the book ( books.google.co.uk/books?id=nN pXzP8z040C&pg=PA365&lp g=PA365&dq=%22tiberian+tea chers%22&source=bl&ots =6PIqoRM9Ej&sig=PqGo0-sxCw UeL6fJasaMC96o-to&hl=en &sa=X&ei=h84cUt6rNeiq0 QXInYHgBw&redir_esc=y ) that shows the TIBERIAS were still around the middle east after they left israeL (unlike BeN says)l!!!! Which of cause I've been announcing everytime here!!!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#73325 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the records, you don't have one single follower here, even fazed doesn't trust your teachings anymore, I saw where she gravitated to my side once when I posted to she! Then I know you come with two names here, and that second person is the only FAKE sollower you have; so you don't have ONE single follower!!!!!
Its not working for you!!!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
Yo its just Jeff and his band of Edomite Creeps.

I know you have noticed this guy Ben Israel, Jeff, Africa AE looms are the same person or Team that comes on this thread just to cause confussion

They also NEVER prove anything just talk and vain debate.

I think phead is fake as well

At least I know that there are are afew real Brothas on this thread

SHALAM
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#73326 Aug 27, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY dumbo you mean brunette Skin
A Graphic Description of the Portuguese Jew:
The Chief Works of Benedict De Spinoza translated by R. H. M. Elwes, 1951 Introduction Chp 19 XIX
http://mongolianmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
The details as to Spinoza's y or woolly
5) long eye- brows, and of the same colour
so that one might easily know by his looks that he was descended from Portuguese
Jews...."
Did you notice that colerus mentioned his SKIN COLOR as being BLACK then he mentioned his hair being of the same color
These ar eTurks not hebrews
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
None of these people match up with the description by colerus of a Portuguese jew
Listen I have already answered you remember you came as disaster looms your other alias and your other alias is Ben Israel and many many more.
So you still can disprove anything I say EDOMITE YOU WILL PAY for your crimes against nature and man
Wrong as usual you are, No Truth Self Hating DUBMASS. Portuguese Spanish Jews were Brunette Caucasian types, that is what that description is given, BRUNETTE types, NOT racially black people. Racially black people back then were called "N*****", you self hating DUMBASS. THESE were the Portuguese Spanish Jews, similar genetically and phenotypically to MODERN Jews today, they were NOT black and they were NOT related to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors, No Truth Self Haiting Idiot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews

Now stop trying to claim people that were never black NOR related to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors and answer the question as to WHY your idiotic Dec 2012 prophecies of white people being enslanved did NOT come true, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse. Its AUGUST 2013 and white people are still around and ruling YOUR stupidass, you lying piece of sh!t.
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
So what happened, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
7New Earth7

UK

#73327 Aug 27, 2013
Focus on the page: books.google.co.uk/books?id=nN pXzP8z040C&pg=PA365&lp g=PA365&dq=%22tiberian+tea chers%22&source=bl&ots =6PIqoRM9Ej&sig=PqGo0-sxCw UeL6fJasaMC96o-to&hl=en &sa=X&ei=h84cUt6rNeiq0 QXInYHgBw&redir_esc=y

You'll see it contradicts all ben says, and proves I've been right all along!!!!
Slave Coast Yahuda

United States

#73328 Aug 27, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment " the Jews went into North Africa from Israel 2000 years ago when Rome conquered Israel.
you are Right and they are BLACK like I have proven whats your point
your comment "The ancient Hebrews,Israelites and ancient Jews looked just the Samaritans.
Samaritans looked different from Hebrews both wer dark skin the Samaritans like I proved earlier are FROM PERSIA called Cutha
In the Talmud and in the bible, the Samaritans are called Cutheans referring to the ancient city of Kutha, geographically located in what is today Iraq. In the Biblical account, however, Cuthah was one of several cities from which people were brought to Samaria.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
according Hebrew historian Flavius Josephus he said that they came from cuthah
Quote chp 14 " he(Shalmaneser, the king of Assyria) transplanted other nations out of Cuthah, a place so called,(for there is [still] a river of that name in Persia,) into Samaria, and into the country of the Israelites.
http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-9.ht...
now these are Persians
A close up of a frieze of glazed bricks showing a Persian soldier. Susa
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh192/paul...
Thats what a REAL Samaritan looked like africa AE use your common sense not White supremacy its a lie
So I have a question why do you insist on the samaritan and hebrews being white
Your not proving anything here your just insisting and wishing that the hebrews are White Turks with a Stupid debate over looking tons of black hebrew history
Good info.

2 Kings 17:24 KJV
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
Slave Coast Yahuda

United States

#73329 Aug 27, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumbo those are TURKS not HEBREWS Turkish khazars started to migrate into north Africa after the Turkish ottoman started to take over.they were accepted by the muslim turks because they are White and everyone knew that Turks were not hebrews BUT converts to a Religion here is proff
from a KHAZAR named Nahum Slouschz was a Russian-born Israeli writer, translator and archaeologist. He was known for his studies of the "secret" Jews of Portugal and Jews living in remote areas in Africa. here is his book
Travels in North Africa, by Nahum Slouschz.. Slouschz, Nahum, 1872-1966.
here is what he said about the hebrews that lived in the village of Tigrena located in the Caves of Libya.
p 134-135 DARK SKIN HEBREWS OF Tigrena Libya
The people of The Jewish cave-dwellering village of Tigrena were described by Nahum Slouschz as being of a Dark Type.
Quote " Less than an hour after my arrival there were already more than a dozen of my coreligionists returned from the market, all of a fine, dark type; they surrounded us, and poured forth all their troubles and all the detail
of their life."
Did you read that "all of a fine, dark type"
He also said "coreligionists" which means - adherent of the same religion as another person.
Notice that Slouschz never said that these Black hebrews were related to him nor his turkish people by blood. The Only RELATION THEY HAVE WITH EACH OTHER IS THIS JUDAISM RELIGION
he Also stated on page 145
As for the Jews of the Southern Sahara and of the Sudan: The Hebrews Of Southern Sahara and of the Sudan are described by Nahum Slouschz
As for the Jews of the Southern Sahara and of the Sudan, he did not remember ever
having met them, but he assured me that there exists, at least in the east Sudan, a black-skinned population
which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tuareg's as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of Jewish origin.
So these black-skinned hebrews are Called the Felici by native Hamitic people
Nahum Slouschz said "a black-skinned population"
So stop your race is not HEBREW
You are only COVERTzs to my peop-le REAL life CULTURE
So who is the REAL CULTURE VULTURS that whiter race is

This is a great Source. Im aware of this book as well.
7New Earth7

UK

#73330 Aug 27, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yo its just Jeff and his band of Edomite Creeps.
I know you have noticed this guy Ben Israel, Jeff, Africa AE looms are the same person or Team that comes on this thread just to cause confussion
SHALAM
Year PHAED is cool, pounjour too......then Ben is worse than white racists but he won't understand! He has gon off and I'm telling him its about to hit the fan for him and he doesn't realise!! He is so offffffffffffff!!!!! Losssssstttttttt!!!!!!!

African AE is an implant, nothing else!!!! Glimmer is always carrying guilt in his mind!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73331 Aug 27, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yo its just Jeff and his band of Edomite Creeps.
SHALAM
lol jew boy your full of shit!
7New Earth7

UK

#73336 Aug 27, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U already know he will rise from among us his own brethren ..the lost sheep.. It's not who it will be but how many will rise up and throw the scales off balance!!
Exactly my brother!!!!!

Shalom!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#73337 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my brother!!!!!
Shalom!!
your not a hebrew

Level 8

Location hidden

#73338 Aug 27, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 10 pure Hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#73339 Aug 27, 2013
Khazar dominion over vital trans-Eurasian trade routes facilitated travel and trade between Europe and Asia by such groups as the Radhanites and the early Rus,. In a time when Jews were persecuted thruout Christian Europe, the kingdom of Khazaria was a beacon of hope. Jews were able to flourish in Khazaria because of the tolerance of the Khazar rulers, who invited Byzantine and Persian Jewish refugees to settle in their country. Due to the influence of these refugees, the Khazars found the Jewish religion to be appealing and adopted Judaism in large numbers.The Khazars were people who originated in Central Asia.the Khazars adopted Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, learned Hebrew and Slavic, and became settled in cities and towns thruout the north Caucasus and Ukraine. The Khazars had a great history of ethnic independence extending approximately 800 years from the 5th to the 13th century.From about 550 to 630, the Khazars were part of the Western Empire Khazaria included the geographic regions of southern Russia, northern Caucasus, eastern Ukraine, Crimea, western Kazakhstan, and northwestern Uzbekistan. Other Turkic groups such as the Sabirs and Bulgars came under Khazar jurisdiction during the 7th century. The Khazars forced some of the Bulgars (led by Asparukh) to move to modern-day Bulgaria, while other Bulgars fled to the upper Volga River region where the independent state of Volga Bulgharia was founded. The Khazars had their greatest power over other tribes in the 9th century, controlling eastern Slavs, Magyars, Pechenegs, Burtas, North Caucasian Huns, and other tribes Khazaria was an important trade route connecting Asia and Europe. For example, the "Silk Road" was an important link between China, Central Asia, and Europe. Among the things traded along the Khazar trade routes were silks, furs, candlewax, honey, jewelry, silverware, coins, and spices,and SLAVES.The Khazar kagans had relations with the rulers of the Byzantines some of the Byzantine rulers was jewish!Ancient communities of Jews existed in the Crimean Peninsula, a fact proven by much archaeological evidence. It is significant that the Crimea came under the control of the Khazars.Under the leadership of kings Bulan and Obadiah, the standard rabbinical form of the Jewish religion spread among the Khazars. King Bulan adopted Judaism judaism was establish by yo sephardics, they was placed in our land,2kings 17v24,i hate to look at that verses! it send shivers down yo back if u real know whats going on!thats one verses if u notice i dont pull up!origins of the Jewish communities of the Iberian peninsula started from pre-Roman times. More substantial references date from the Roman period,thats when the jews spread ed of an took they show on the road! an seas!them be yo Jewish Radhanite traders, they brung the slaves to the Americas an while they was in Europe they made tha askenaz jews an the Khazar! an they started Christianity an Islam!in Jerusalem, back when the greeks came thru they gave them the ALEXANDRIAN CANON, the first Greek DISTORTION of our history! this version was used by the early greeks an latin churchs

Level 8

Location hidden

#73340 Aug 27, 2013
im safe to say only the AFRICA HEBREWS R REAL,an that all others is suspect, if the The Jewish Radhanite merchants, been to your land,they made jews an thier land of trade an those made jews they r looked upon as real, they aint!The Hebrews came back home from BABYLON to they HERITAGE, that would have been a big thing to go back home! u see some strangers came wit us! they didnt have no genealogy! no records, so if one r two stayed in BABYLON, they would have been disobeying the RETURN LAW that the CREATOR set in order, thats why others was with them an NEHEMIAH had to ses who was who.Nehemiah 7:5nd my God put into mine heart to gather together the nobles, and the rulers, and the people, that they might be reckoned by genealogy. And I found a register of the genealogy of them which came up at the first, and found written therein,Nehemiah 7:64These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but it was not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put from the priesthood.we had to check out the PRIESTHOOD, real closes!, so its safe to say all the Hebrews came back home an non stayed! those went into Africa! we be them! i got strong reason to say, that only the Hebrews from out an in africa r the only Hebrews! the CURSES fo one u cant be off non on them, plus The Jewish Radhanite merchants, they had north EUROPE an ASIA on locks they put a lot of peoples down while they was roaming around! all yo Jews of ARABS decent come from them SEPHARDIM,, them Jew from the Khazars mixed in wit all the Europe peoples back in the days ! alot of them went to different places, in Europe,, im starting to see the HEBREWS from Africa r of Africa descent as being Hebrews!, everywhere u look at the other peoples in Asia r the east them Jews been there, an befo them Jews came they wasn't Hebrews! the Jews time line of moving around has been long! they set alot of them peoples up from contact, trade, im starting to see !, if u aint in AFRICA R got on them ships u aint no Hebrew!The Jewish Radhanite merchants, u better watch out fo them! if they aint African Hebrews! u gone get mixed up!them Jewish Radhanite merchants, was all over!if the Jews say they real out side of Africa! WATCH OUT.

Level 8

Location hidden

#73341 Aug 27, 2013
Jewish settlements in the Crimea.[2] Under the influence of these Jewish communities, Bulan, the Khagan Bek of the Khazars, and the ruling classes of Khazaria (located in what is now Ukraine, Southern Russia and Kazakhstan Jews appear to have occupied a separate quarter in Kiev, known as the Jewish town (Old Russian , Zhidove, i.e. "The Jews"), the gates probably leading to which were known as the Jewish gates (Old Russian ;, Zhidovskaya vorota). The Kievan community was oriented towards Byzantium Tradition places Jews in contemporary southern Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, and Georgia all lands of japheht! they are the sons of japheht!In common parlance the present day 'Jew' is synonymous with the 'Ashkenazi Khazar Jew'. Scripture refers to the Ashkenaz in Gen. 10:3, and in I Chron. 1:6, as one of the sons of Gomer, who was a son of Japheth, son of Noah. Ashkenaz is also a brother of Togarmah (and a nephew of Magog) who the Kazars, according to King Joseph,(of the Kazars) claimed as their ancestor. The people who refer to themselves as Ashkenazi Jews are not Israelites, and they are not Semites because they do not descend from Noah's son Shem. They are Ashkenazi Khazar Jews, who descend from Noah's son Japheth. Approximately 85-90 percent of the Jews in the world call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.the Jews of Ashkenaz"), are the Jews descended from the medieval Jewish communities along the Rhine,ashkenaz brother of togarmah, togarmah went to germany to live wit his brother ashkenaz! they became one! thats why jews was in Iberia, spain, causes that was the home of Tubal, he was ancestor to not only Iberians, but also the 'Italians'[i.e., Italic tribes] and 'Spanish'[who were also called Iberians ,sephardic Jews which comes from the Sepharvaim (a mixed people who came into Judea from the East), we are supposed to think Ashkenazi means German and Sephardic means Spanish, Tubal then built for himself a city he called Morar (today Mérida, Spain) they took them name causes thats were they roots are from !Tubal's sons are given different names in rabbinic sources, to hide separviams orgin! an ashkenaz Germany (see below) Ashkenaz is also a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations (Genesis 10).And the king of Assyria transported groups of people from Babylon, Cuthah, Avva, Hamath, and Sepharvaim and resettled them in the towns of Samaria, replacing the people of Israel. So the Assyrians took over Samaria and the other towns of Israel.- 2 Kings 17:24 According to the Jewish version of events, when the REAL Judean exile ended in 538 BC and the exiles began returning home from Babylon, they found their former homeland populated by other people who claimed the land as their own and Jerusalem, their former glorious capital, in ruins, Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.so we had to come home an pray an test our hearts, but the jews was there, sepharvaim whom had been there for 198 yeaers

Level 8

Location hidden

#73342 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my brother!!!!!
Shalom!!
i hate no one, we just gone do history right around here,you aint gone convince me jews are hebrews or connected to peoples in bible, the CREATOR didnt put HIS WRATH on them, they was used as the instrument to do HIS will, like Nebuchadnezzar the mixed scythian arab dude,ok he was used to chase us out the land an his kind took over for a good while,then ashkenaz got the better of them as said in Bible, dude your a jew to try an feel where my temperament is , trick the CREATOR word will come to pass, so what i say our you or a jew aint gone change nothing BOUT WHAT THE CREATOR GONE DO, so hush up crazy rat!! your sent in to distort page or you took it upon yo self to do such, an you see I AINT GOING, trick everybody outside africa back then was jewish sepharavim an they was in north africa, trick the Hebrews went to worshiping real wood an stone, an we was all removed from africa not one stayed, like the red sea, an the other events that happen in Bible, we was all removed to slaver,trick you knows nothing,your jewish,

Level 8

Location hidden

#73343 Aug 27, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 3:11-12
11) I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have so that no one can take away your crown.
12) The one who conquers I will make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will never depart from it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God (the new Jerusalem that comes down out of heaven from my God), and my new name as well.
i bet you cant prove to me that new testment peoples aint sepharvaims!!dont for get doing jez-us times they had been in the land for 721 years, the whole lands the northern tribes had they occupied it!ok show me if you can,

Level 8

Location hidden

#73344 Aug 27, 2013
Part two= Ezekiel;Ezekiel 23:16;And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.we was trying to play International games like Egypt,befriend with EVERYBODY, for getting the Law, Jeroboam had embraced that way in Samaria, the DEVIL was kicking it with them in BethEl,we had forgotten the law several times till books was found in Temple in Jerusalem,ok all this happen in 591BC,Ezekiel 23:17;And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.Ezekiel 23:18;So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.tThat gone be Judah an Yisrael,Ezekiel 23:19;Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.alot of our peoples was caught up in that Babylon Religion thru Egypt,When Babylon took Eygpt under Nebuchadnezzar, he didnt Destroy Eygpt like the Greeks did! he didnt deface the status or any of that He just removed the Leader Like Assyria did when they took Eygtp over, they just change peoples the Leader, Assyria An Babylon had the same religion, so Samaria messing with Assyria Made us Messing with the Devil because thru Assyria came the Babylonian Kings till Scythian got in EARLY in Babylon thru Chaldea,Ezekiel 23:20;For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.Ezekiel 23:21;Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.We was letting Egypt the Evil Religion corrupt what we was suppose to do, an that was KILL RELIGIONS Which is animal an Idol worship Lust Greed, because we had the Truth From CREATOR,ok,we had a Mixed miltitude with us when we left Eygpt, we had Married into Ham, thats why our Father Abra-Ham name was Changed, they the Hamites had a line with us thru Abraham,Ezekiel 23:22;Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;If one look at the Arrowheads found around, Jerusalem your going to know that to be true!Ezekiel 23:23;The Babylonians, and all the Chaldeans, Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them: all of them desirable young men, captains and rulers, great lords and renowned, all of them riding upon horses. OK LETS LOOK AT Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa; the Vulgate Latin version, and so Jerom, take these words to be appellatives, and render them noblemen, tyrants, and princes; as some mentioned by Jarchi do, governors, princes, and rulers; and Kimchi (b) thinks they are the titles of the Babylonian princes spoken of in Jeremiah, as Nebuzaradan. Nebushasban, Rabsaris, Rabmag, &c. Jeremiah 39:3, but with others they are the proper names of persons or places: and so the Targum calls them, Pekodaites, Shoaites, and Koaites; that is, the inhabitants of places so called; and certain it is that Pekod was a province of Babylon, Jeremiah 50:21, which, according to Junius, lay between the two rivers Tigris and Lycus, and in which was the famous city of Nineveh; and, according to him, Shoa, or the Shoaites, lay between the rivers Lycus and Gorgus, among where were the Adiabeni, and the town called Siai by Ptolemy; and the Koaites were situated in the inward part of Assyria, by Arbelitis, where formerly was the fortified town of Koah, by historians called Gauga; and by Strabo Gaugamela. Grotius thinks that Pekod are the Bactriani; and that Shoa is Siai in Armenia with Ptolemy; and that Koa is Choana of Media, with the same Ptolemy; but, be they who they will, they were such people as were to come with the Chaldean army against the HEBREWS PART 2#

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,396,594
Black women are jealous of beautiful biracial/m... 14 min Jax 575
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Moses 46,676
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? 42 min Barbosa 24
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 45 min Moses 4,015
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 49 min True Judgement 2,157
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 59 min Moses 2,809
Black Failure 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 40
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 134
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 7 hr Truth Hurts 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 8 hr punsher 1,308
More from around the web