Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73256 Aug 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Every required evidence for any logical man to believe is linked here. i.e A priest of Samaritan Levi carrying no other haplotypes but E1b1b1-a3 or EV-22 and also there is data as to the current distribution of this haplotype, i.e North-Eastern Africa (Egypt and the horn). Therefore, how come any reasonable man can miss the common origin of North-East African Cushites and the Samaritan Levi? This haplotype is very young not more than 5,000 years old and we know historically Samaritan were part of the Kasu kingdom in the north and were called Cushites. We can't hide the fact that Samaritan Levi took the original Hebrew tradition out of the Nile and submitted the same for the paganic people of today. These robbers are the ones that pretend to be originals while labelling others to be converts. That is what science and history tells.
The Cohen Haplogroup originated in Israel dim witted dummy!!!The Levi Haplogroup also originated with the Israelites! Stop talking rubbish you idiot! Always trying to steal a people who had sweet F--K All to do with any Ethiopians! The Samaritans say they originated in SAMARIA IN ISRAEL!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#73257 Aug 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You damn liar! The Levi Samaritan carries
E1b1b1a1c which according to Wiki comes from Morocco which it is found especially amongst Jewish Moroccans! Samaritans WERE NEVER part of any Cushites!!! All the other Samaritans carry Haplogroup J1 and J2!
www.familytreedna.com/publicwebsite.aspx...
E1b1b1-a3 = E1b1b1a1c = EV-22

Level 6

Location hidden

#73258 Aug 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
According to Eupedia, Haplogroup E1b1b1a1 (E-M78) is the most common Haplogroup E amongst Middle Eastern people and Europeans! It originated OUT OF EGYPT!
You have poor understanding of these haplotypes. E-M78 is the parent clade of 5 other haplotypes (EV12, EV13, EV22, EV65, and EM-521) and these sub-clades are distributed in North Africa, northern East Africa, West Asia, Europe. Eupedia focuses on its European distribution.

"E-M78 is a commonly occurring subclade, widely distributed in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia,(the Middle East and Near East) "up to Southern Asia",[1] and all of Europe.[27]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M21...

Level 6

Location hidden

#73259 Aug 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Cohen Haplogroup originated in Israel dim witted dummy!!!The Levi Haplogroup also originated with the Israelites! Stop talking rubbish you idiot! Always trying to steal a people who had sweet F--K All to do with any Ethiopians! The Samaritans say they originated in SAMARIA IN ISRAEL!
Me stealing? You are bold and arrogant slave. Is it your ignorance or blindness that has problem failing to see the ancient Hebrew tradition living in Ethiopia, from the time of very ancient? It is the other way round, you the Cape Slaves, ignorant of any Abrahamic religion, up until 1700 A.D. is becoming eager in anything of ours. The so called CMH gene in Ethiopia is average 18% and Ethiopian Amhara as much as 33%. Why do I need to steal when I have enough of it?

Actually, I never said haplotype E was CMH, or Coheniam, I said the Samaritan Levi Carried EV-22 and it is fact that there were ancient Levi that carried EV-22 or EM+123. In any case, it should be clear that Samaritans Levi had North African root but Semites had both J1c3 and EM+123 (both are in perfect mix in Ethiopian Amhara - in total about 45%). Don't be jealous of anything against Ethiopians and your slave history and N!g features has nothing to do with Ethiopians being the true Hebrew and Semites.
7New Earth7

UK

#73260 Aug 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Me stealing? You are bold and arrogant slave. Is it your ignorance or blindness that has problem failing to see the ancient Hebrew tradition living in Ethiopia, from the time of very ancient? It is the other way round, you the Cape Slaves, ignorant of any Abrahamic religion, up until 1700 A.D. is becoming eager in anything of ours. The so called CMH gene in Ethiopia is average 18% and Ethiopian Amhara as much as 33%. Why do I need to steal when I have enough of it?
Actually, I never said haplotype E was CMH, or Coheniam, I said the Samaritan Levi Carried EV-22 and it is fact that there were ancient Levi that carried EV-22 or EM+123. In any case, it should be clear that Samaritans Levi had North African root but Semites had both J1c3 and EM+123 (both are in perfect mix in Ethiopian Amhara - in total about 45%). Don't be jealous of anything against Ethiopians and your slave history and N!g features has nothing to do with Ethiopians being the true Hebrew and Semites.
Oh GO AND SIT DOWN you nothing but a delusional man living in SELF DENIAL!!!!!!!

You know u are living in self denial bcos you know that the people you call NORTH AFRICANS who you cose to associate the Amharas with are nothing but invaders who invaded ethiopia ages ago and impregnated ethiopian women with force thus giving birth to mixed greceo-roman-arabian and ethiopian genes, yet you BLINDLY call them samaritans and Levites!!!!!!

You should be BANNED from this SITE!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#73261 Aug 27, 2013
The gene that should be looked at is the one from the egyptian royal class, the oromo, omotic, beja, pygmies........

Just look at even the Kebra Negast was written in Arabic!!!!! Nonsense!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#73262 Aug 27, 2013
And NOBODY here should talk about the Berbers, they are all invaders; the people Glimmer worshipps!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#73263 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh GO AND SIT DOWN you nothing but a delusional man living in SELF DENIAL!!!!!!!
You know u are living in self denial bcos you know that the people you call NORTH AFRICANS who you cose to associate the Amharas with are nothing but invaders who invaded ethiopia ages ago and impregnated ethiopian women with force thus giving birth to mixed greceo-roman-arabian and ethiopian genes, yet you BLINDLY call them samaritans and Levites!!!!!!
Who is delusional, me or you? No trace of Bantu gene has ever found in Horn of Africa (Amhara 0% other Ethiopia 3.4%), but there is relatively more bantu gene in North Africa (Egypt 8.33%). Ethiopian Amhara (1/3rd of total Ethiopia) carry higher semitic gene (33% J1c3 and 12% EM-34) than any of the North African. Yet you are delusionally obsessed with Ethiopia, the country just in your dreams. Ancient cushite Ethiopians are the Agaus and Oromos, with almost no bantu gene and with distinctive east African mtDNA (M1, N & L3X), all scanty in west Africa. Why can't you create another myth rather than trying to steal others heritage? Even the most darkest people here do carry haplotype A, almost absent in West Africa. Stick to your root, and stealing is criminal!

Level 6

Location hidden

#73264 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
And NOBODY here should talk about the Berbers, they are all invaders; the people Glimmer worshipps!!!!!!!!
How can you separate Berbers from their North Eastern African cushites (including Kenyan borena)? Look, Berbers are Ethiopian Cushites in origin as they all carry EM-35, as high as 85% in berbers, 86% in borena oromo and 90% in Tuareg of Mali. Are you hunting the remaining trace percentage or are you still deep in your old color myths? Come on! Read some science!

African AE

Durban, South Africa

#73265 Aug 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haplogroup J2 is also Semite! Amhara =18% J according to Wiki! Ethiopians being true Hebrews? LOL Ethiopians are more related to West Africans!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#73266 Aug 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is delusional, me or you? No trace of Bantu gene has ever found in Horn of Africa (Amhara 0% other Ethiopia 3.4%), but there is relatively more bantu gene in North Africa (Egypt 8.33%). Ethiopian Amhara (1/3rd of total Ethiopia) carry higher semitic gene (33% J1c3 and 12% EM-34) than any of the North African. Yet you are delusionally obsessed with Ethiopia, the country just in your dreams. Ancient cushite Ethiopians are the Agaus and Oromos, with almost no bantu gene and with distinctive east African mtDNA (M1, N & L3X), all scanty in west Africa. Why can't you create another myth rather than trying to steal others heritage? Even the most darkest people here do carry haplotype A, almost absent in West Africa. Stick to your root, and stealing is criminal!
MTDNA MAP SHOWING ETHIOPIANS ARE RELATED TO BANTUS:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
I wonder why Glimmer wont admit to being related to West Africans and Bantu?????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#73267 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL No Samaritans ever went near Ethiopia! It was Egyptians and Arabs who raped Ethiopians!
7New Earth7

UK

#73268 Aug 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you separate Berbers from their North Eastern African cushites (including Kenyan borena)? Look, Berbers are Ethiopian Cushites in origin as they all carry EM-35, as high as 85% in berbers, 86% in borena oromo and 90% in Tuareg of Mali. Are you hunting the remaining trace percentage or are you still deep in your old color myths? Come on! Read some science!
These invaders you call Berbers only came into the north of africa recently!!!!!! And I repeat, the reason why they all carry EM-35, as high as 85% in berbers, 86% in borena oromo and 90% in Tuareg of Mali is because of the forced impregnation of ethiopians, borena oromo tuareg, etc!!!!!!

Why can't you understand this?

Level 6

Location hidden

#73269 Aug 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Haplogroup J2 is also Semite! Amhara =18% J according to Wiki! Ethiopians being true Hebrews? LOL Ethiopians are more related to West Africans!
You are here just to relieve your depression related to your slavery root. That is why you constantly want some sort of fighting. What ever million times you post and pretend to be something else, nothing will change your true identity. The Cape Malay slave of paganic origin and recent Muslim convert. You constantly defend haplotype J and Europeans that has nothing to do with the Cape Malay identity, except as a master and slave, mainly as a defense mechanism and to project and shield from social attacks. Go and see your looks and forget anything about haplotypes J, you look like this:

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#73271 Aug 27, 2013
The ONE post that BRINGS A CERTAIN TROLL IN TOUCH WITH THE MIRROR OF TRUTH
__
LOL....the truth hurts.

THE FACT remains..."colured" is a Apartheid-based demeaning, racially fractionating term.

___

...don't bother engaging this troll "ae". Even the most Un-informed trolls know ancient Egypt was Black. Very few will say ancient Egypt was "white". When somebody says Kemet was white...I don't bother with them, it's like arguing whether the sky is blue.

Plus, this "ae" troll ACCEPTS & embraces the racist, Apartheid label of "colured" as a description of who he is....that should tell ya' he's in need of counseling.

Apartheid was the most racist system on earth....it divide, conquered and stayed in power based on fractionalization e.g. terms like "colured".
So now that Apartheid is gone only a self-hating, demoralized, clown would embrace a racist, demeaning term like "colured".

Whats sad is some PPL. like 'ae' will fight to remain shackled to the "slave residue" of Apartheid.

Level 6

Location hidden

#73272 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
These invaders you call Berbers only came into the north of africa recently!!!!!! And I repeat, the reason why they all carry EM-35, as high as 85% in berbers, 86% in borena oromo and 90% in Tuareg of Mali is because of the forced impregnation of ethiopians, borena oromo tuareg, etc!!!!!!
Why can't you understand this?
The source of all berbers, and most other North Africans, middle east is the Ethiopian E1b1b or EM-215 that originated in East Africa before 22,400 years. Bantu were not created and their ancestors were long in west Africa at that time.

This is the true ancient Ethiopian marker:

Ethiopian DNA

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/p/maps-and-fig...

Why do you call it invader? You must be delusional drunkard.

Also, no bit of mtDNA relation, Ethiopian mtDNA cluster with North African.

Egyptian, Yemeni, Saudi Arabian, and Ethiopian populations form a cluster that is distinct from the rest of North Africa, the remaining parts of the Middle East, and Europe. Among these, Libyans, Moroccans, and Tunisians, form a cluster.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...

L3x is selectively horn African

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#73273 Aug 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are here just to relieve your depression related to your slavery root. That is why you constantly want some sort of fighting. What ever million times you post and pretend to be something else, nothing will change your true identity. The Cape Malay slave of paganic origin and recent Muslim convert. You constantly defend haplotype J and Europeans that has nothing to do with the Cape Malay identity, except as a master and slave, mainly as a defense mechanism and to project and shield from social attacks. Go and see your looks and forget anything about haplotypes J, you look like this:
http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...
How do you know what I look like? I look just like an ancient Egyptian and could pass for a modern Egyptian! You are a black African related to Bantus and West Africans!
We all want to know why you refuse to acknowledge that you are related to Bantus and West Africans?????
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73276 Aug 27, 2013
Every day we bare witness to these false wannabe prophets!!!

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#73278 Aug 27, 2013
Moroccan Jews left Israel after the destruction of the second temple by the Romans about 2000 years ago and moved to Morocco!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Jews

Level 6

Location hidden

#73280 Aug 27, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
So I hope that when you say Berbers you mean these Hebrews (bcos lots of people mix both terms) who were indigenous, and NOT the Arab invaders who came in around 500BC.......
Don't mind Glimmer, he refuses to accept that the Yehudi were almost all KILLED and CHASED AWAY from their lands by these people he calls Berbers who are not the OG owners of North Africa!!!!!!
Berbers are best known by their East African marker E1b1b (22,400 years BP), as high as 80% in them with its sub-clade EM-35. They are not different in their Y-DNA from Somalies and Oromos, at least paternally. They are not invaders, invadors are the bantu criminals who invaded southern and some of Eastern Africa, killing ancient Pigmies and Kohesian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are YOU voting for Hillary ? 2 min Marcus Washington 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,405,444
Bernie Sanders leaves Democratic party 2 min DerekJ 3
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 10 min haha 30
NO European Countries among the 20 Most Populou... 10 min Europes Dwindling... 1
News California Scraps John Wayne Day Due To His Rac... 13 min JackArmStrong 31
The Negro Male obsession with White Women is on... (Jul '14) 25 min Hmm 88
.....................WHY I'm WITH HER! 1 hr Hillary 2016 18
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 81
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr trollslayer 14,532
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 2 hr Hillary 2016 33
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 2 hr MrAnderson9 42
More from around the web