African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#73170 Aug 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just kicking up mud or pouring milk to cloud the waters. Your blabbering here has nothing to do with what i asked you to produce...which is this:
"Where is the Biblical list of Lud's DESCENDENTS???
The Shemite and the Hamite intermarried, creating a obvious mixed multitude, long before you Japhetites invaded from the north.
The historical record shows clearly shows you eastern euros converting to Judaism in the 9th century (800s A.D.). THEN BRITISH AND OTHERS BRING FOREIGNERS FROM EASTERN EUROPE IN TO JERUSALEM WHO NEVER HAD ANY CONNECTION TO THE LAND. SO THEN ANYONE WHO CONVERTS TO JUDAISM HAS A RIGHT TO THE LAND, ACCORDING TO THAT RECIPE!!!"
PLUS YOU STILL HAVE NO PROOF TO REFUTE THE AFRICAN PRESENCE OF MORE THAN 1,000,000 (HAUSA) IN SUDI ARABIA!!!! THEIR ATCTUAL PLACE OF ORIGIN.WHICH THEY WERE CHASED FROM, BY NORTHERN INVADERS!!!
What a load of cr*p!
Lud according to the bible:
www.biblebibliographies.net/lud.html
Jasher 7:17
Hamites can also be Asians. Middle Eastern indigenous people have virtually NO African DNA and are more related to neanderthals! Anatolians ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE! After all Lud was Shems son!
Africans ARE NOT SHEMITES and dont carry Haplogroup J!
Ashkenazi Jews originated from Israel originally whether you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!
Funny these Hausa people have no Haplogroup J!!!!!Very strange????
Y-DNA Map of the World:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Slave Coast Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#73171 Aug 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Shemites and Hamites married!!!!Looking at the Middle Eastern history, the Shemites outbred the Hamite people, the North African Natufians in ancient Israel. Thats why modern Middle Eastern people carry 15% E1b1b and virtually NO African DNA and are more related to neanderthals! Anatolia was SHEMITE and LUD was the SON OF SHEM!!!All carrying Haplogroup J! The only Europeans who conquered the Middle East were the Greeks and Romans and they also carried exactly the same Y-DNA and mtDNA as the Middle Eastern People, Haplogroup J. After all the Middle East gave birth to Southern Europe! The majority of respected scientists say Ashkenazi Jews originated in the Middle East! The Rothschild family carries Haplogroup J2 according to Wiki!
Not according to they bible. Dna vs. script. Choose.

Uve made your decision
Slave Coast Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#73172 Aug 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
AFronazis keep going on about how black the ancient Egyptians were! Um...NO they looked exactly like the majority of modern Egyptians with very little Sub-Saharan African DNA. Recreation of 2500 year old ancient Egyptian:
www.info.umkc.edu/perspectives/face-to-face-w...
Thats a euronazi site.
7New Earth7

UK

#73173 Aug 25, 2013
And Ben will you be kind enough to repost that book I sent you ages ago (4mths or so) that the name is something like Diberias which was the ancient name for babylon?

I want to remind you that it has been lost in antiquity that the real ancient peoples that owned whole lands was debe, not amorites!!!!! We was gods!!!!!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#73174 Aug 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
See your post above??? You LIE SO MUCH THAT YOU CANT REMEMBER WHAT YOUVE SAID FROM ONE POST TO THE NEXT!!!
1. You were from Lithuania!!!
2. You were coloured from SOUT . Afric!!!
3. Now youre a Jewis none immigran!!!
Dude you should be writing comedy skits. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
He's a SICK, self-hating troll in need of counceling. What forward thinking person would claim to be "coloured". What forward thinking person would accept a RACIST Apartheid description like "coloured".

That troll, self-hating bastard, who ACCEPTS the RACIST Apartheid description "coloured", doesn't deserve interaction with you.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73176 Aug 25, 2013
^^ Remember these people are considered Mande also.. Holla
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#73177 Aug 25, 2013
He's a SICK, self-hating troll in need of counceling. What forward thinking person would claim to be "coloured". What forward thinking person would accept a RACIST Apartheid description like "coloured".

That troll, self-hating bastard, who ACCEPTS the RACIST Apartheid description "coloured", doesn't deserve interaction with you.
Chlo

Decatur, GA

#73178 Aug 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you get red soil that is not brownish red but plain red!
Red Soil:
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/268/provencea....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3pwimy9Xi3w/TkNNqtD...
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2162/2200993843...
http://host2.images.cdn.fotopedia.com/6nf9pni...
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/olive-tree-red...
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/frankonline...

So you actually believe that a white guy would ever be described or compared to looking like that?!? NO, white people are NEVER that dark or that color.

That RED SOIL definitely could match a shade of a black person. Black people come in ALL SHADES.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73179 Aug 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of cr*p!
Lud according to the bible:
www.biblebibliographies.net/lud.html
Jasher 7:17
Hamites can also be Asians. Middle Eastern indigenous people have virtually NO African DNA and are more related to neanderthals! Anatolians ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE! After all Lud was Shems son!
Africans ARE NOT SHEMITES and dont carry Haplogroup J!
Ashkenazi Jews originated from Israel originally whether you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!
Funny these Hausa people have no Haplogroup J!!!!!Very strange????
Y-DNA Map of the World:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Yeah, you are really pushing aLOAD OF CRAP WITH YOUR EURONAZI, NONE PEER RATED FAKEASS WEB LINKS. ITS. ALL EURONAZI BS. NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO BACK UP YOU GARBAGE...NOTHING.

Hauas are Indigenous to Arabia and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it!!! They are both african and arabian!!!

You dont have have TURKIC blood to be indigenous to the socalled mid east. Look at you invading eastern euros. Youve copletely changed over the aboriginal blood with your invader J!!!

And again you are turkic, who come originally from east Asia. They arrived in Anatolia around 4. To 500 A.D. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN.

Location hidden

#73180 Aug 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing don't know who or whay it is.LOL!!!!!!!!!!
ofhs

Point Cook, Australia

#73181 Aug 25, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Soil:
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/268/provencea....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3pwimy9Xi3w/TkNNqtD...
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2162/2200993843...
http://host2.images.cdn.fotopedia.com/6nf9pni...
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/olive-tree-red...
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/frankonline...
So you actually believe that a white guy would ever be described or compared to looking like that?!? NO, white people are NEVER that dark or that color.
That RED SOIL definitely could match a shade of a black person. Black people come in ALL SHADES.
you are seriously missing a MAJOR point here of culture and tradition reality and fact
Do yourself and me a favour Google IMAGES - African People and Red Ochre then wiki red ochre see what you actually learn and get back to me. Have a look at the Himba and Maasai and Australian Aborigines and the importance of red ochre in rituals and traditions which equals thousands of years of culture
This stuff you are posting is pretty lame and uninformed and proves zero sorry kid...
Pretty please.
7New Earth7

UK

#73182 Aug 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ok the ,Cainites, CAIN is the father of the lie in human flesh,that was made "Tazaraat"Genesis 4:8;And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.Genesis 4:9;And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?you see that I KNOW NOT? the first lie, an from Cain peoples mixing with Japheht the lie was perfected,with the stealing of our heritage
Mind how you point fingers!!!!!!!
If you want me to follow you biblically, then we was ABEL not cain: http://www.google.com/search...

See DABEL!

Location hidden

#73183 Aug 25, 2013
Now for those who believes in scripture, it tells us in no UNCERTAIN TERMS...THAT THESE DEVILS DUG UP THE BONES OF THE INDIGENOUS INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM. THEN THEY THROUGH THOSE NATIVES BONES UPON THE GROUND, AS IF THOSE INDIGENOUS BONES WERE DUNG. AND WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THINGS, BONES AND DUNG FOR THAT MATTER. ESPECIALLY WHEN LEFT TO THE ELEM AND TO BE TRAMPLED, BY ANY AND ALL THINGS TRAVELING ON SAID GROUND????

Jeremiah 8:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
8 At that time, saith the Lord, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:

2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

This clown keeps talking about there is NO african DNA in the socalled mid east...when ive already pointed to one INDIGENOUS ETHNIC GROUP...HAUSA WHO CARRY OVER "12 1/2+%...E1b1a7...plus...E1b1b. ..A...B...& R1b...and they equal OVER 1 MILLION INHABITANTS IN SAUDI ARABIA ALONE!!!

Jeremiah 8:1-2
King James
8Jaat time, saith the Lord, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:

2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.
7New Earth7

UK

#73184 Aug 25, 2013
Scroll down page http://www.google.com/url...

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#73185 Aug 25, 2013
Did anybody notice Egypt adopted in.
12 And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries.
13 Yet thus saith the Lord GOD; At the end of forty years will I gather the Egyptians from the people whither they were scattered:
14 And I will bring again the captivity of Egypt, and will cause them to return into the land of Pathros(AFRICA), into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base kingdom.
15 It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.
16 And it shall be no more the confidence of the house of Israel, which bringeth their iniquity to remembrance, when they shall look after them: but they shall know that I am the Lord GOD

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#73186 Aug 25, 2013
18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts(Yuroba religion)one shall be called, The city of destruction(possibly Ashantee).

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#73187 Aug 25, 2013
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians(Hyksos).

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Level 2

Location hidden

#73188 Aug 25, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians(Hyksos).
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
Modern day Nigeria divided in three.. Occupied by all three, just an example

Level 2

Location hidden

#73189 Aug 25, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The hyskos where Edomites not assyrians, by the time of the hyskos Assyria has not conquered Egypt. Plus the Hyskos(semitic) where known to speak a language akin to the Egyptians (Hamitic) perhaps due to the Edomites close proximity to the Egyptians. Their takeover was not by battle but by gradual assimilation

Level 2

United States

#73190 Aug 25, 2013
Ben did you know Brother Nathanyuel and
the IUIC be on Beale street?

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Tony Rome 1,126,463
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 6 min JoyceP 104
White women don't want white guys anymore...it'... (Aug '12) 7 min Michele 556
All this data showing black men are undesirable 7 min TWR 27
White House Arrests The Only Person Who Wants T... 9 min TWR 1
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 9 min Bychance37 124
should whites in south africa be deported 13 min TWR 2
Is ISIS racist? 50 min BOLO 43
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr empedocles 253
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Insect Trust 25,600